トータルドラマアイランド Total Drama Olympians

Seastar4374 posted on Dec 23, 2010 at 04:02PM
Okay I am sorry if this was already someone's idea but if it wasn't yay lol. Anyway this is kind of like the Percy jackson series. You have a greek parent and a mrotal parent or your just a person for Kronos. Your pick.

*i start swordfighting with a new instructor for the camp*

トータルドラマアイランド 901 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 901

1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*lets Brianna pick me up and I coo softly. She smiles and sets me down on my bunk gently. I start crying as soon as she sets me down and I stop. She looks at me and sighs* Brianna: Oh its aright. *she starts rocking me slowly and I yawn. She continues for awhile and I fall asleep.*
1年以上前 dxarmy423 said…
*on travelers island*

*in the guard tower after it got hit by an rpg*

Chilly: *stands up* is everybody ok?

Altair: yeah I am but wheres ninja

Ninja: *hanging onto the railing about to fall off of the tower*

Chilly: s***! *helps ninja up*

Ninja: thanks man

Chilly: ok I knocked out all the cameras

Altair: good lets move

Chilly: yeah there are tons of guards coming

Ninja: *jumps from the tower to an open window*

Altair: *follows Ninja*

Chilly: *follows Altair*
1年以上前 xxxluvxxx said…
love:*In the room*heyy
1年以上前 dxarmy423 said…
Altair: how in the hell did you get here

Chilly: yeah there are a s*** ton of guards

Ninja: guys there coming
1年以上前 xxxluvxxx said…
love:i pop in and run!!! *runs*
1年以上前 dxarmy423 said…
Altair: there coming up the main stair case

Ninja: well were gonna have to improvise

Chilly: *kicks out a window* later guys *jumps onto the roof below*

Altair: wait up *jumps*

Ninja: *jumps*
1年以上前 xxxluvxxx said…
love:*appears* heyy again
1年以上前 dxarmy423 said…
*on traveler's island*

Altair: love serioulsy get out of here its dangerous

Ninja: come on guys we still have to find our target

Chilly: well based on the data I got he should be in his safe room at the top of the compound

Ninja: so a few more rooms

Altair: right *jumps onto another roof*

Ninja: right behind you *jumps*

Chilly: love you have to leave its to dangerous
1年以上前 xxxluvxxx said…
love:i'm the daughter of a god i'm not scared
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*turns back to normal and Appears beside Love* hey guys. *she looks at Love.*( so what'd I miss?
1年以上前 dxarmy423 said…
(GTG)
1年以上前 xxxluvxxx said…
i don't know
1年以上前 totaldramacale said…
Ok I'm back *walks in from behind them* Man you guys do this stuff so quickly. How do you do it? One minute, i'm sitting next to Rochelle, next thing I know, I'm right here! Pretty crazy isn't it? Welp, gotta run! *runs off. The crew sees a tsunami, and crashes into them*
Triton: This'll teach you to mess with me, calling me a mermaid! *chases after me*
Me: I'm sorry, you have a tail! It's funny! *everyone chases after him and Triton*
*Triton grabs me* This'll teach you to mess with me! *grabs a trident, slices open a crack to the underworld, and is about to send me down it*
Me: No! Triton, buddy! Can't you take a joke?
Triton: Nope *about to drop me in*
1年以上前 TDITrentgirl6 said…
Lillie: *walking around at night*
*lets go of me, I fall in* AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Rochelle! Anybody! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! *crack disappears, for me to never be seen again... or will I be seen again?*
Lillie: *hears Cale* *finds where the crack was* *stomps her foot, crack opens up* *jumps in*
*Rochelle and the other people follow*
*Meanwhile, I land, and see Cerberus! It growls at me, and grabs me with its teeth, about to eat me*.
Lillie: *finds Cale* Cerberus! Drop him, Now!

(Lillie is the daughter of Hades)
*spits me out, I have drool all over me*
Awww, sick! Dog slobber, yeck! *looks around* Shit! We're all in the Underworld! There's no way of escaping! Rochelle, you're the daughter of Zeus! Can you call him to free us?
Lillie: No need, my father is Hades, He'll let us free

Shadowy figure: *comes up behind Lillie*
Is that your father?
Lillie: *smiles and nods* yes *looks at Hades* Will you let up free?

Hades: *nods and raises his hand* *ground splits open*
Woohoo! *we run out, I turn to hades* And I thought you were a bad guy! *they get out*
Lillie: *smugly* Your welcome
Lillie: If you don't mind me asking, what did you do to end up down there
Triton, the asshole, let me down their cause I teased him about havin a tail. He must be sensitive or something cause he can't take a joke
Lillie: *eyes widen* You must never do that! He's more strict then Zeus, and more evil then my father! You must never insult Triton!
And I bet if he tells Poseidon he'll - *water rushing* There's a tsunami behind me isn't there? *everyone nods. It pulls me in and takes me away!* Oh, no! Poseidon is more powerful than Zeus or Hades! He'll drown me in the courthouse! AND THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! *disappears*
Lillie: Shit! *smiles* Yes he's more powerful than Zeus or
Hades, but together... *runs to mount Olympus*
*I get locked in Poseidon's palace, located beneath Zeus's, and I am brought up against the God of Sea Trial*
Fish: All rise for God of Sea Poseidon residing *we stand, then sit*
Poseidon: Has the jury reached avirdict?
Triton: We have, my father. We declare Cale, original son of Minotaur, guilty of all charges
Poseidon: Very well. Cale, do you have anything to say before we lock you up for life?
*I look down* Mmm-mmm.
*Poseidon takes me to a cell, where he locks me up for life*
???: Poseidon!!!!

Lillie: *comes to Poseidon with Zeus and Hades behind her*
Poseidon: Shit. No, brothers! It's just that, my son he, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! My son and I are both sensitive. I had to lock him up!
Zeus: Poseidon, release Cale this instant
(g2g)
Poseidon: Never! He is a joker, a fool, a mockery! He made fun of my son, which was very rude!
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*I tap my bracelet and become a sea otter. I swim down to where a few of the mating ground are to steal clams. I grab some and swim back up* Please let this work. *I crack them open on my belly and look for drachmas or pearls* Crap!
*looks at Rochelle* Psst! Hey Rochelle! Get me out of here will ya? I think the flood tanks are breaking! They do this to every prisoner. THEY DROWN THEM!
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*heas him and I swim back under. my fur keeping me from freezing and my bracelet keeping me from drowning. I swim to him and break him out.*
*Underwater voice* Thanks! Lillie's stalling Poseidon, so let's get out of here! *We swim to the exit, but I'm having a hard time since I have only one arm*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*My bracelet falls off my neck but I catch it. I put it back on and continue swimming*
Help! Help! I'm drowning! *my face turns blue!*
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*swims back down and taps my bracelet a bubble forms around me and Cale. I turn back to normal in my camp clothes*
1年以上前 dxarmy423 said…
*At camp*

????????: *invisible* *watching them*
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*swims back up and looks around. taps my bracelet and turns into a bengal tiger. I run into camp borders*
1年以上前 dxarmy423 said…
????????: *on a roof top* *invisible* *watching rochelle*
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
8phases back and looks completyely normal. I look at my now tattered clothes* shit! *runs into my cabin and changes. Walks back out in booty shorts and a tanktop. I look down at my flipflops and sigh*
1年以上前 dxarmy423 said…
Predator: *aims laser sight at rochelle* *invisible*
1年以上前 xxxluvxxx said…
love:*makes him fall*
1年以上前 dxarmy423 said…
Predator: *Lands on feet* *shoots plasma energy at love*