トータルドラマアイランド Total Drama Olympians

Seastar4374 posted on Dec 23, 2010 at 04:02PM
Okay I am sorry if this was already someone's idea but if it wasn't yay lol. Anyway this is kind of like the Percy jackson series. You have a greek parent and a mrotal parent or your just a person for Kronos. Your pick.

*i start swordfighting with a new instructor for the camp*

トータルドラマアイランド 901 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 901

1年以上前 dxarmy423 said…
Altair: Natalie just calm down he didnt do anything

Courtney: yeah

Ninja: he is a good guy

Chilly: *slips the T-virus into rochelles food WITHOUT ANYBODY noticing*
1年以上前 xxxluvxxx said…
owww he got my arm
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*cuddles my pillow like a stuffed animal and smiles. I nuzzle it*
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
I give a nasty look worthy of being afraid of. "If do, why won't he tell me what he put in the medicine. Or at least what Rochelle thought he did?" I speak, my voice lightening as I try to sound sweeter.
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*I wake up and look at her drowsily* What are you going on about Natalie? *yawns and rubs my eyes sleepily*
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
I sigh and turn to Rochelle. "What fo you think Chilly did to the medicine? Did you see what he put in it?" I ask her, hoping she has the information.
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*I nod* I know it was some kind of vi- *sees the vile and picks it up. I give it to Natalie trying ahrd not to drop it* This.
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
I take the vile from her hands. It was labeled 'T-virus'. I learned about that in AP Biology. But, I forget if it was good or bad.
"What is this?" I snapped, shooting daggers at the group.
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*lays on ym side and uses my hands to support my upper body up to look at them. I look anerexic skinny but my color returns back to my face*
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
I continue shooting daggers.
"Hm? Well?" I begin, "I'm waiting for an answer!"
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*My bracelet shorts out and I turn into a beagle. I abrk and wag my tail happily. i end up jumping off of the bed and running outside* (my beagle self):
last edited 1年以上前
 *My bracelet shorts out and I turn into a beagle. I abrk and wag my tail happily. i end up jumping of
1年以上前 dxarmy423 said…
Chilly: its nothing its a medicine that helps you heal

Altair: did anybody just see that dog run outside

Courtney: weird

Ninja: where did she go
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
I stare. That couldn't be more awkward. I decide on trying to get a hold of Rochelle. I put the vile in my jeans pocket and run after her. With a black lab and a cat at home, I know how to chase down an animal.
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
My dog Luna always comes running back at the sound of the treat jar shaking. Since I din't have dog treats, I improvised with my change jar. I shook it like mad, hoping she would come. I add to it by whistling, too.
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
(I have to go, but I'll be back in a few minutes :))
1年以上前 dxarmy423 said…
Altair: what the hell chilly

Chilly: It heals

Ninja: yeah only like 10% of the time the other 90% it mutates them and uses them to infect more people

Chilly: fine

Courtney: chilly even though were dating your a freak

Chilly: I know
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*I skid to a stop and look at Natalie. My tail starts going rapidly and I bark. I run towards her then I see a cat. I stop and run after the cat barking*
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
(Ok, I'm back)
"Rochelle!" I shout. I'm still shaking the can. I see the door of the Apollo cabin open and a brown-haired girl who looked splatter-painted walked out.
"Natalie? What the Hades are you doing?" she asked me.
"Oh, hey Melody. I'm looking for Rochelle. She got hurt and we went to the infitmary and her bracelet freaked so she's running around as a beagle." I tell her. She stares at me and walks back to her cabin. I sigh and continue my search.
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*I attack the cat and I try to atleast break one of its paws. It gets away unharmed and I growl. I realzie how dirty my fur was but I really didn't care. I walk around*
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
I see Rochelle chase the cat. The dark tabby fluffball was yowling as they ran toward the forest. I chased after them for a while. I saw the cat race by and I grabbed it. It squirmed, but after a minute it calmed down. Rochelle barked at the fluffy animal in my hands and I shushed her. She sat and was silent. I released the cat. I decided to call it Brambleclaw because he looked like Brambleclaw from Warriors. But he just sat next to me. I kneeled down toward Rochelle and tapped her collar tag. She returned to normal.
1年以上前 dxarmy423 said…
Chilly: *looking around camp* where did they go?

Ninja: no idea

(BRB in a few minutes)
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*I look at her* Thanks Natalie. *I smile*
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
I smile back, "No problem. But it looks as if Brambleclaw here is thanking me too. he won't leave." I said, motioning to the tabby staring up at me.
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*my dog senses kick in and I growl.i turn into a wolf and smile at it. I take a step forward and it runs away. I turn back to normal* Problem resolved
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
I stare as the cat runs away. "D'aaw! I was gonna keep the cat, not chase it off!" I shout. Then I laugh and lean on a tree, first making sure it wasn't a dryad. "We should head back to camp."
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*nods and taps my bracelet. i turn into a cheetah. I run back to camp and turn back to normal as soon as I get there*
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
I run after her. I don't run fast, so it was a minute ot so before I reached camp. I found Rochelle laughing, as if to say 'what took you so long?'
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*I giggle a little* Sorry I had to do that I neevr use that form. *stretches and looks at the sunset* wow first time I ever seen one of these in peace for a long time.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
I sigh and stare too, "First time I've seen one on an un-peaceful day. I wonder why things have been so dead around here."
I stare at the setting sun and breathe in the first take of night air. A shrill scream and a sarcastic "Oops" in the distance told me a traditional Hermes cabin prank was going on. I smiled. Things were returning to the sick kind of normal we have around here.
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*I smile as I hear it. I giggle* The Stroll brothers, *I yawn* Well i'm going back to my cabin. Night Natalie. *walks into cabin number one Zeus's cabin*
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
"Good night." I yawn. I head back to cabin 3. Percy was asleep, so all was pretty quiet. I caught the last ray of light dissapear under the horizon and I sighed, hoping tomorrow wouldn't be quite as insane. But I know that will only mean something huge. I just pray we don't have another Great Prophecy to deal with. I slammed my face to my pillow and drifted off.
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*I get changed into a tanktop and shorts and lay down on my bed. Thalia is up looking at pictures and I sigh. I just go to sleep. After awhile Thalia does the same. We both stay asleep*
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
When the next morning came, I couldn't have been happier. I slept a bit late, so I made my way to the pavillion for breakast. I sat at the opposite end of the table as Percy. I really wanted some alone time as I read the new Warriors book I brought with me. I was only thinking that Firestar has to die so Brambleclaw becomes leader as I read on. The author has leader killing issues.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*I yawn and wake up. I don't go to breakfast but instead walk down to the canoe lake. I take off my tank and look down at my bikini top. I take my shorts off and my bottoms are a little diffrent from the top but I really didn't care. I dive into the lake*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
After breakfast is over, I decide to stroll by the lake. I notice Rochelle's clothing at the edge. I guessed she was taking a swim. I decided it wasn't a bad idea. I raced to my cabin and changed into my swimsuit, an electric blue tankini, and slipped into the crystalline lake. I smile at the naiads as they wave at me, looking up from their basket weaving. I resurface after a minute, even though I knew I didn't have to. I pull myself onto the dock and watch the clouds. One of them looked like a bird. Then I realized that there was a bird... heading straight for me!
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*I step out and gasp. I turn into a lioness and attack the bird. I end up killing it and turning back to normal* what the heck was that? *gets back into the water looking at natalie* Do you nkow what that was?
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
"No," I reply, "but maybe if I get a look at it."
I walked over to the bird. it was a brown and white hawk with cold blue eyes. I can feel the shivers up my spine as I recall a similar looking figure on a book cover... but not a bird. It was probably a coincidence. Oh, gods, please be a coincidence. I can't help but imagine the Sunset cover. I warmed over as I realized the only connections the book had to us were in crossovers. I stood up.
"It doesn't seem important, but I can't be sure." I told, slightly lying. I walked away from the dead hawk as its blood spilled into the lake.
Blood will spill blood and the lake will run red I thought to myself. This better be good.
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
*I scream and swim out of the lake. I snap and a towel appears around me* sorry I hate blood
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
"I'm not the fondest." I replied. I sighed and headed back to my cabin.
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
(I g2g)
1年以上前 Seastar4374 said…
(alright cya)
*I look at it sickened by it* that is so disgusting. *pulls my tanktop and shorts back on*
1年以上前 dxarmy423 said…
*in the morning by the lake*

Altair: *sparring with ninja on top of the water* come on ninja that all you got *dodges a punch*

Ninja: nope *runs after her*

Courtney: *sleeping in the cabin*

Chilly: *working on his weapons*
1年以上前 dxarmy423 said…
(Hello???)
1年以上前 xxxluvxxx said…
*wakes up and yawns*
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
I see Love only just stepping out of her cabi n as I emerge form mine in fresh, warm, and dry clothing. My camp shirt was bright in the sun. I walked up to Love
"You really slept in. You've missed breakfast. I wouldn't stop by the lake for a swim if you don't like blood. A hawk dove at me and Rochelle killed it. Blood is everywhere and spilling into the lake, ugh." I shudder.
1年以上前 dxarmy423 said…
Altair: *sparring with ninja on top of the water*

Ninja: check this out breath of fire *shoots fire from his mouth*

Altair: *dodges the fire* Missed me

Chilly: would you guys keep it down I think courtney is still sleeping

Ninja: dont care
1年以上前 poophead4837ext said…
Tiffany: Ok, I'm am bored. >.>
1年以上前 xxxluvxxx said…
and i care why *gets dressed*
1年以上前 poophead4837ext said…
Tiffany: Because you do. >.>
1年以上前 tdafan121 said…
I turned around to Tiffany, "Well, there's plenty to do. It's Thursday, so you can help pick strawberries in the strawberry fields. But don't try sneaking one and eating it. Trust me."
I laughed at my joke and walked to see if that hawk had stopped bleeding. I had to tell Chiron about the blood in the lake so nobody would swim over there.