Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM
save

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5101-5150 of 16238

1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
Totally!

I think we will. Gary Glasberg is writing Pyramid and all the episodes he's written have included a notable Tiva moment. Starting from Endgame, Faith, Patriot Down, Spider and the Fly, Recruited, AMWIAB..... what else can I say?

I totally agree about the baring souls thing. It was freaking amazing.

I can't remember the last time we freaked out like since Reunion!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
(from dannii) *One of the things that just makes me emotional about this scene is the way he says "Hey.... we're gonna get him.... 'kay?"*
IKR, it's like tony saying to ziva, "i will slay all those monsters for you so you won't have to be afraid anymore".
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
I too think GG will give us Tiva in the next ep, i just hope he's going to be nice to all of our characters. Apparently there is to be a McAbby moment too according to Pauley when they were at the NCIS Special Event. Cote wouldn't say much on the Tiva front but then her and Michael never do!
last edited 1年以上前
I'm just so excited about Pyramid. I can't wait to find out what this means for our lovies! It's gonna be epic! I can feel it in my bones!
big smile
And do you know what I love about this thread?

The fact that in the last couple of pages, not a single post has been made by someone without an icon of the hug/elevator scene!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
at the event: i heard mark harmon saying as an after thought that ziva is breaking rule 12 as well not just tony but cote says no and then the rest of what she said i couldn't catch anymore. hmm...
poker face much?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Yeah there was a lot of talk about rule 12 but i never got everything that was said, may need to watch it again! Not that its a task lol, found it amazing! But i do remember Mark Looking at Cote and mentioning it! Ok going to watch it again lol! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
@dannii: oh yeah! mine's a bit dark, but it'll do for now.
@joyce: loove the way cote keeps on rubbing her palms on michael's knee. cote is so opposite ziva, she's all touchy-feely! lol!

i hope they don't leave us hanging much with ziva's run-in with cobb on pyramid. it's a good thing we know she's coming back next season or else..
oh and when tony said to kort "i need to find ziva!" oh my dearest heart...
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Ok just watched that part and Mark goes "We're actually dealing with that about DiNozzo's character" then he looks at Cote and goes "and actually your character" Then Cote gives him a funny look and goes "NOOOOOOOOOOOO". Ok i am very suspicious now!! Do they know we are getting Tiva???
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
@joyce: see? that's what i thought so! or something to that effect anyway. and i don't think mark is thinking about ray bcos ray is not a co-worker. and he said "and actually your character.." right after what he said about tony's. hmm... they must have something up their sleeves. gah! can't wait for season finale!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Me too, he's deffo not thinking about Ray! *SQUEE* More big Tiva moments look better and better all the time!

Also love the part Cote and Pauley are all over the baby and Michael goes "Thanks, you just got half our cast pregnant" Was so funny!! Then later Mark kisses Cote on the head, for no reason! How close are they!!!
last edited 1年以上前
I'm freaking dead right now.

Plus, my future husband is so adorable and hilarious!

There is no reason for this picture, I just want some MW love on the thread!
 I'm freaking dead right now. Plus, my future husband is so adorable and hilarious! There is no
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
*major drooling going on*
wait, does MW have a real tattoo somewhere, does anybody know?

@joyce: i know, cote leaned on MH and he kissed her head. i think he really treats pauley and cote as his daughters bcos he doesn't have any. he has 2 sons. and that baby is oh so cute. i wish they would have an NCIS tv baby. like hodgela's in bones.
Nah, he doesn't have them where they are on the picture anyway. It was a photo for Charlie Valentine.... hence the sideburns. :D

I swear, that man looks good whatever he does. He can even pull off a white suit and NOBODY can pull of a white suit, imo. xD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
tell me about it! most times i wish he's still single! (so sorry mrs. weatherly!)
i wish cote is still single too. well, at least she's not married yet..(so sorry mr. serrano!)
just some harmless fangirling here..
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
MW is seriously hot, if he had proper tatts that would seal the deal for me even just a little one. I love a man with tattoo's, make them look a little rough. Josh Holloway is my ideal man he had tatts done for a movie and they looked fab and those dimples, Mmmmmm. But i suppose Tony is ment to look smooth and clean and that would change his look.

And yeah Dannii i think he can wear anything and look amazing. I adore the black suit he wore here!! Looks yummy!! :)
 MW is seriously hot, if he had proper tatts that would シール the deal for me even just a little one. I
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
And i too wish Cote were single, i have a major girl crush on her! She's gorgeous! :D
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
heart
Gah I wish every single one of the NCIS cast is snigle. Just give them all to us fangirlies. We'll give them back.....*coughs* :P
*dies from heat*

I know what you mean about the tats. I think he'd be even hotter if he had, and I didn't actually think that was possible!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
guys, my hormones just went into overdrive. why does he have to be THIS gorgeous?! *sigh*
heart
IKR? MW is just sooooo beautiful. xD
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
blush
He is very very SEXY!! Gonna watch Undercovers just to see him in his boxers lol! :P
laugh
I will officially call him Mr Fine Wine from now on, for obvious reasons. :P

Seriously, he's so dreamy and I just want to.... well, I'll let you figure that out for yourselves! XDDD
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
laugh
I think i can guess Dannii, i wouldn't mind taking Mark Harmon out for a test drive too. He is very sexy also!! :D
That could be the best euphemism I've ever heard. xD

*drools thinking about Michael, Sean and Mark*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Lol, i don't want to lower the tone of the thread. XD

You know not to get me started Dannii, i'll be back to bodily fluids again lol. Now that was a LONG time ago!!

I think Palmer has some real cuteness about him too, little puppy dog eye's.
surprise
Oh no!!! What is this?? link

What are they doing to Palmer??
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i have to stop doing this, my tumblr entry should be like this: "the awkward moment when you're snuggling with your partner and just called him tony/michael"
awkward!! gah, i'll get divorced for this.. and we're not even married yet! lol!
oh first dibs on MH!!
hi janie!
heart
Hey Jax!!!

LMAO of course you get the first dibs on MH. XD

I just call Sean. Dannii you can have first dibs on MW. ;)
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
surprise
Yeah i heard that the P2P may be taking Palmer too, didn't want to think it was true tho. Guess someone was able to clean up that pic! Not good,poor Palmer. That may be Ziva with him!!

Ok if you guys are gonna be greedy and take the NCIS men i WANT Josh Holloway!! :D
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Oh no, they can't hurt our Palmer! And yes, that might be Ziva with him!

Although honestly I'm not concerned about Ziva b/c CDP renewed for 2 years. Ziva is invincible! xD

But does Brian have a contract? Yes, right?? If so did he sign, b/c then Palmer's invincible. :)
big smile
I don't mind if the others don't! xD :P

You know not to get me started Dannii, i'll be back to bodily fluids again lol. Now that was a LONG time ago!!
GOOD TIMES! xD *nods head and winks* xD

I love Palmer too, Brian is so cute! I just want to huggle him! :D
I don't want him to get hurt. If he does, I'm calling dibs on Ziva's knives, 'kay?

Oh no, Jax, you didn't! xD Bless you. I think my boyfriend would kill me if I said that to him! xD

YAY! *dibs MW* :D
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
meh
I was kinda wondering why Palmer a recurring character had a promo pic all to himself! This will be why.
heart
^ True, true, Palmer doesn't always have promo pics all to himself-although they credited him as "also starring" after the credits, not as recurring character. i noticed it like, last season. It annoys me, LOL. XD

GAH I want my-um...our- Palmer to be safe! *prays to the NCIS Powers that Be that they won't hurt our Palmer*
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
Well P2P apparently gets free in NCIS headquarters so the will be why Palmer gets taken! :(

EJ gets attacked by him again too! Happy about that tho! :D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
good times guys, really good times!
@dannii: nah,(not yet anyway!) we come to an agreement he doesn't mess with me with "my boys" and i don't mess with him with jessica alba and michelle rodriguez. funny, i like MW and he likes JA.he's not much into NCIS though, he prefers Castle.
@Janie: yep, bcos i'm the oldest! lol!
@Joyce: dibs!! hahaha!!
okay guy's time check: absolutely hate to be a party pooper but it's nearly 6am on my little corner of the globe and the sun is up and so the vampire in me needs to go to bed. i'll see you all tonight. take care guys. luvs you all!
CONTINUE THE TIVA LOVING ALL THE WAY!!
heart
LMAO! And aww poor Palmer why does he have to be abused? LOL.

Aww, bye Jax! *hugs* And of course we're spreading the Tiva loving. xD
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
Goodnight Jax, sweet dreams. :D

Palmer will freak, he's not built for being tortured. I hope he's not hurt bad!
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hi ladies! Omg Palmer! What is the P2P doing? Taking the whole team? What is going on?!
Aww Jenna what have you logged onto? LOL.

Oh my goodness, Palmer freaking out. This is going to be heartwrenching!!!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
Hey Jenna, i know its bad, the P2P somehow gets his hands on Palmer. And he's one of the ones being tortured. Can't figure out who the other one is. Its Palmers scrubs that give it away about him! I'm real nervous for him!
Oh my goodness. I'm scared now.

There's another death on NCIS!

Remember, on the May Sweeps it was 2 confirmed deaths!

1. Mike Franks!

I mean....considering what we know it could be Palmer or EJ, right???
Gahh! I don't think it will be EJ and it sure as hell beter not be Palmer. Does he one of EJ's team members count? I mean we've seen him a couple of times (2?) so does that make him recurring & not guest?
crying
True, true! It just can't be Palmer. It just can't . We need his social awkwardness and inappropriate comments at the wrong time and his dorkiness and adorableness and I honestly think I would have a serious mental breakdown if they killed him!!
heart
I couldn't agree more! There's no way it's him. I'm sure. I can feel it in my gut.
heart
Aww, thanks for giving me relief, Jenna. xD

But honestly, I swear my shows are killing me. I was so worked up over Bones I honestly had a dream last night where a sniper was going to kill and that Booth was my protector and saved me.

Well....:) That was a good dream b/c Booth was there, but still! When you have dreams about the storyline about a show, y'know it's not good! xD
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
Its Levin, i posted a pic of him on Ducky's slab a few pages back. So its not Palmer! :)
heart
No problem Janie!

Yeah I know it seems like everyone is having someone die. NCIS, Glee, L&O:SVU, Bones, etc.

I'm thinking EJ is the other person int he picture with Palmer, because to me it looks like her small build and all black which she is known for wearing.
heart
^ JOYCE I FREAKING LOVE YOU. *hugs* Oh but um...poor Levin.

Ohh true, Jenna. IDK I thought it was Ziva but I could be mistaken. It's kinda hard to tell w/ one picture, LOL. XD
last edited 1年以上前
heart
@Joyce - Is he considered recurring? I mean we've only seen him what twice?