Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5301-5350 of 16238

1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
heart
I totally understand, Jenna! I myself love planes, but my brother feels the same way you do. I keep having to tell him that it's the safest way to travel, even safer than cars. :) Me though, I can't stand being on boats. I don't get sick-- but it's just terrifying. They feel so unsafe and I get scared that something will go wrong and I'll end up buried forever at the bottom of the ocean. :/

I'm good with the massive cruise boats, but little yachts and mini ships and things freak me right out. :(

OH BTW I just uploaded my entry for the screencap comp!! :D
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
smile
They say there is less chance of you dying on a plane, in fact....

"Chance of dying in an airplane accident: 1 in 354319."

Make you feel better? Maybe you could try hypnotherapy or something?
heart
Yeah apparently hypnotherapy works wonders!

I mean, my dad has tried so many times to give up smoking and failed, only ending up gaining weight, getting depressed and starting again. His last resort was hypnotherapy and it's now been over a month since his last cigarette and he feels fine! He doesn't even feel the need for them anymore :)
I haven't been on a plane since I was four but I'm not scared at all for some reason. xD

I can't stand boats either Tegan! I get sea sick and everytime, I just think of Titanic. I don't like the water, but I love the ocean. That doesn't make sense. Oh well.... xD
Yeah, I had to research hypnotherapy for my course as one of the units was Complementary Therapies. The research I found seemed really good.
heart
The last time I was on a plane was when I was in Year 7. It was my third trip to Fiji :)

AGH God I'm going to be on a plane for 22 hours to Paris. >.<
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
I can't believe it takes you 22 hrs to get to Paris Tegan, guess we were lucky. It took us 1 hr 45 mins from Scotland. Was a crappy little plane too!
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
You know it's not the actual plane I'm worried about, it's dieing which is my biggest fear ever. When I went to go on my cruise all I could think about was the Titanic and everyone kept telling me I would be fine and I was thankfully. The plane thing... after Sept 11 I got really bad. I will do it one day, as it's one of my goals in life. I'd have to start with like a 1 hr flight. lol
heart
All the way from Aus it takes 22 hrs. It's insane, I know. But we're having a stopover in Kuala Lumpur. It's 1hr 45 minutes to Sydney International Airport, then 12hrs to KL, then we're staying overnight at a hotel, then 9hrs from KL to Paris. I remember the first time someone told me I was going to have mad jetlag I had a bit of a Tiva giggle. :P
heart
That is such a long time Tegan! At least it's broken up a little bit and not all at once! Perhaps you can find one of those cute little cafe's and get a picture! =]
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Lol, thats what i think of when someone says Jetlag!!

Jenna its ok, we'll come to you next year, we'll more than make up for it! Mad Tivotee Road Trip!! :D
heart
Yay for Tivotees! I am so glad I met all you girls! =] (& Nic lol)
I swear I'm working on the flying though, it makes things go so much faster!

PS- Danyell says hi girls!
big smile
Totally! If Fanfest is on, I will probably faint thinking about the epicness that it will lead to! :D

BTW, I was thinking about making a vidlet/actual video to this song for Tiva. Whaddaya think?

THE LYRICS ARE AMAZING FOR THEM.

Too alarming now to talk about
Take your pictures down and shake it out
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary

Don't the best of them bleed it out
While the rest of them peter out
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around.
big smile
HI DANYELL! :D
heart
HEY DANYELL!! :D
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
heart
Yeah sounds good Dannii, the lyrics are actually very spot on! :D

Say hi back to Danyell Jenna. :)

Guys i'm hitting the sack, can hardly keep my eyes open. Speak to you all tomo. Night night.
heart
I too will be squeeing constantly thinking about all the great stuff we'll be doing! =]

That would be a really good idea for a vidlet/video.

"There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary,"

So perfect! ♥

"Truth or consequence,
Say it aloud,"

ZOMG now that's just freaky! :D
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Nighty night Joyce! <3
heart
Goodnight Joyce! :) Sweet dreams. Here it's actually like 9:30am lol so that sounds weird to say!
zzz
Thanks girls! IKR Tegan? PERFECT.
Night Joyce!

I'm a bit shattered myself, it's just gone half past midnight. *yawns* See you girls later! :D
heart
Night Dannii!

Tegan don't leave me! It's only 7:30 pm here!
heart
I won't leave you! There's too much squeeing to be done! :D

I so can't wait for Pyramid! But I'm super cut that my three favourite TV shows have their finales this week. I feel like I'll have to hibernate for four and a half months! :P I have no idea what I'll do without NCIS, How I Met Your Mother and The Vampire Diaries! :(

Gosh I hate the hiatus between seasons! >.<
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
Holy cheeese, I was only away for a day and you guys get past 11 pages?

@Dannii- Is it coincidence that I used a lyric from My Hero for a Swan Song CapArt?

@EVERONE: I MISSS YOU ALL SO MUCH.
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
Aww Mikella we miss you too!!

Oh I know Tegan, it takes forever to get from Australia to other places. It even takes 5 hrs to get from one side of Aus to the other side! Hope the long plane trip won't be too bad. I know what it feels like though, when I went to Barcelona from Sydney I had to go via USA and it literally took 4 plane flights and more than 24 hrs!

Dannii, i sorta know what you mean. I love the ocean but i'm like scared of the water. And waves. And drowning. :(
Aw Jenna, don't worry about the plane fears, I really wanna go to America again and if the Fanfest is there I will totally try to fly there myself (even my mum said I could fly by myself overseas) and then yes, we'll all have a mad Tivotee road trip!! xD

OMG PJ's and popcorn and NCIS sounds like amazing fun! Don't think I could make it to the UK though. Maybe we should have one here for all the Aussie Tivotees on this part of the globe. And then we could Skype all of you in the UK and chat face to face hehe! (if y'all have Skype)

And oh wow, those lyrics were amazing. Haha YAYAYAYAY we're the most social fandom!!
Gah, I just got myself in the mood for popcorn. I really want some now. :P
heart
I didn't think of that!! All the Aussie Tivotees could get together: So that would be me, you, Mon and Ash? That would be super fun! :D
I hope I didn't forget anyone...

And one day in the future sometime we will all meet together! :) ♥ The people I know think its silly that some of my best friends in the whole wide world are girls I actually have never met in person lol!
Mikella, that is so weird! xD

That would be so cool, if we could all chat on Skype! :D

My friends think the same Tegan! But you girls just get me, ya know?

LOL, had to sleep on the sofa last night because the cat wouldn't get out of the living room and we have a new sofa that he could use a scratching post. xD My neck hurts. :P :(

Last night, just lying down trying to get to sleep, I was just thinking about the finale.... and Ray. HELLO PANIC ATTACK. xD
Seriously, what if Ray is the one to rescue Ziva and then she's all "Oh Ray! *falls into arms* and Tony is just left standing, all puppy dog eyes and then we know for definite that he loves her! OMG :(
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
big smile
Morning, girls!

I don't think I'll see much of you today, but it's for a good cause. Geez, I'm so excited! You see, a few months ago, thanks to the Secret Santa at NCIS en español, I met this fellow fangirl from Jaén, in Southern Spain. We've talked via MSN and Twitter almost daily and she's lovely. Not only is she a fangirl, but we've both studied Translation and Interpreting at uni and we share the same snarky sense of humor.
She's in Madrid this weekend. I'm meeting her this afternoon, squee! *jumps around*

I've skimmed the pages you've written while I was sleeping. Sorry I can't reply to all of you, but I've got a rush. We'll be going to the street market for our weekly fruit and vegetable shopping in a few minutes.

@ Dannii, so you guys got Skype? I've got an account, but I barely use it. I feel weird with the camera and the mic on.

Don't worry about Ray. Ziva is not going after him, not after Swan Song. She might go "thanks, but no, thanks", but that's pretty much it. The writers like teasing us, but they're not going to destroy Tiva altogether, they know they can't. They fear us :P

See? Told you! Got to go! Wish me luck!
That is so amazing, Aurora! I hope you have lots of fun! :D

I don't have one, but I can make one. :))

I totally see what you mean, but they could pull a House/Cuddy/Lucas and have Tony pining after Ziva whilst she's with Ray next season and then they'll finally get together after she realises she loves him back.

Good luck! :D
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Hey guys!! Good morning!! :D

Have a wonderful time Aurora, your so lucky. I'd love to meet all the girls on here, some i've known for nearly two years now and its wierd we've not met face to face but we know each other so well!

Dannii, i have this image in my head of both Ray and Tony rushing to pick Ziva off of the floor, but Ray see's just how upset Tony actually is and he hesitates, hangs back and lets Tony get her. Or Ziva see's them both coming towards her and reaches out for Tony, and Ray see's the look they give each other! That what i want to happen anyway! :D
Hey Joyce!

It's gonna be so good when we all meet! There will be so much screaming! xD

I can totally picture that happening. But part of me is a bit worried. Not about the Tiva side of things. I mean, surely Ray has to be a bigger part of the equation than someone in here for two episodes who is just a catalyst for Tiva. He has to serve a bigger purpose, surely?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
I think its because he has something to do with operation Frankenstein, he may not be one of the ones doing all the dirty work but i feel he was to get with Ziva for a reason, to get information, then he made the mistake and fell in love with her. He may surprise me and kick up a big stink infront of all the team and tell her he loves her and wants her back. I just hope if he does that she tells him nicely that they can only ever be friends!
If that scene happened, I don't know what I'd do.

I can just imagine Tony's face though.
Ziva sees them both coming towards her and reaches out for Tony, and Ray sees the look they give each other.

I can so picture that scenario perfectly in my head!

I was just thinking...if Ray really did have to get with Ziva for the job and fell in love with her, he could really relate with Tony in regards to the whole Jeanne thing in S4. But I don't really hate Ray, and I believe that from seeing the kind of guy he is, he will pick up the UST and feelings and sizzling chemistry between Tony and Ziva and regretfully back off. He won't want to... but he knows he hasn't got a chance in hell of achieving with her what he sees between them. ♥

My rambling thoughts ROFL :P
last edited 1年以上前
big smile
I couldn't agree more, Tegan. Nothing more to add. xD
heart
^_^
Morning, Dannii!

At least, I'll assume it's morning where you are coz its night time here! :) I think in the time that you girls were asleep I watched The Scene another 20 times!! ♥ I have a really good feeling about the finale...I think this might finally be it! Or at least a lead-up to "it." :P

Blowing up balloons for gutter party, brb
OMG! I was just watching "(AU) Tony and Ziva ( Tiva ) - feat. Jeanne & Michael - Our Beautiful Mistakes", when the Internal Affairs scene between Jeanne and Tony was played.

Do you remember how in both that and the Two Faced scene between Ziva and Ray, both women said "Was any of it real?". I think I see something!

Ray and Tony's reactions are completely different. Tony says no, Ray says yes. I think this was actually deliberate, to show us that Tony is essentially selfless, meaning that Ray, in this particular scenario, is selfish. I don't what this means in the long run, but if my theory is correct, I think we'll get our Tiva sooner than we think. :D
I'll bring the party poppers! :D
heart
Ahhh I get what you mean!

And YES we need party poppers! :D

GAH I'm so psyched for this finale! I really hope that Ziva ends up okay and it doesn't traumatize her further or bring on Somalia flashbacks. Our poor ninja has suffered through enough :(

Speaking of the torture, I wonder how Palmer would handle it all? I somehow either have this image of him freaking out and Ziva being the rock and reassuring him, or Ziva having a bout of Somalia-induced anxiety attacks and Jimmy trying to comfort her. When you think about it, it actually isn't that unlikely considering how she reacted in Swan Song! And plus, I'd really love to see that :) Jimmy being there for her ♥
I've loved the Jiva (?) friendship since About Face. It'd be great to see Jimmy conforting Ziva. :))

LOL. I wrote a little something on the Tivotees Spot wall and posted it at the top of the thread too! :D
laugh
I just refreshed the page and saw it and FREAKING LOL!! That's sheer genius! Describes us to a tee :3
laugh
Hehe! Thanks! I thought so too ;)
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
Dannii, I love the little Tivotees intro!! It's funny and cute!

Yeah I thought the same thing about Ziva sort of being in Jeanne's situation this time, but oh my god, I never realised that Tony's answer is much more selfless than Ray's. Ooooh!!

omg more Jiva friendship moments would be so awesome!!
Piper, I had a bit of a lightbulb moment! xD
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Hey all, had to take the kids up to see my mum for a while. Just waiting on their dad picking them up now, and the sooner the better as they are driving me nuts!

Anyone watching the Eurovision Song Contest tonight? I never miss it!

I'd love to see either Ziva helping Jimmy or Jimmy helping Ziva during a hostage moment, think i'd love more for Jimmy trying to help Ziva, seeing she was struggling to cope and helping her keep strong. I think it would be real good to help him as a confident member of NCIS if that happened! Kind of character building!! :D
last edited 1年以上前
Hey Joyce!

I don't think we are. My dad hates it and he's in control of the telly *scoffs*

I would love to see that too. I can't actually wait for Wednesday now!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
4 days to go!! This week has gone real fast, this time next week it'll be all over. I wonder if we'll be Squeeing or crying!

I just hope that by the end of the finale EJ and Ray will have dissapeared into the distance, never to be seen again! :D
Guys, I just want to cry. I've been watching Legend and Aliyah. I just can't believe how much everything has changed since then.

They are truly epic.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hey guys, i'm back!
what i want is for ziva to call out tony's name. much better if it was done unconsciously. then ray would hear it then poof, we got game!
big smile
Hey Jax! :)

That.... that.... I have no words for that.