Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3751-3800 of 5950

1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ Help for Heroes and NSPCC.
< Watching TXF.
v Do you ever just like reading outside?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ I love reading outside when the kids are at the park. They're having fun and so am i!
< Two and a Half Men
v Do you like stand up comedy?
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
heart
**LOL thanks Jenn. ;)

^ Um, I suppose so, LOL.

< Nothing.

v Did you, like Abby, think that the ending of Titanic was weird? XD
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I didn't think any of it was weird.
< Working on a NCIS MeMe and listening to music.
v If they were to do another Halloween episode, what would you like to see everyone dress up as?
heart
^ McGee: Elf Lord (again)
Abby: Some kind of vampire?
Ziva: A bumble bee.
Ducky: A duck, of course! Donald Duck is acceptable. =)
Palmer: A gremlin.
Vance: A bunny.....a pink bunny.
Gibbs: Albert Einstein.

< Nothing.

v If you were to choose one of the choices from my answer above about the costumes, which would you most like to see?
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ I think Ziva would make a cute Bumble Bee, although I don't realistically see her dressing up at that.
< NCIS
v In Pop Life during Ducky's speech to Kate & Tony what were you thinking?
heart
^ I don't exactly remember what he said, honestly. =)

< Nothing.

v Re-peat: In Pop Life, during Ducky's speech to Kate & Tony, what were you thinking?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ My memory isn't as good as it use to be and it's been so long since I've seen it, that I don't remember what he said either.:P
< Fanart and Lopez Tonight.
v Do YOU remember what Ducky said in his speech to Kate and Tony?
last edited 1年以上前
heart
^ lol. Yes but I just watched the eppy the other day. =]
< Work. TGIF!
v Do you ever forget the little moments & when you rewatch them it's like seeing them for the first time all over again?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Yeah, i forgot how great Untouchable was for Tiva moments. Its really great, lots of little cute moments! :)
< Just done a huge pile of dishes! My hands now resemble raisins! :(
v If you do icon's, fanart etc, what photo editor do you use? (I know of Piknic and Fotoflexer!!)
^ Picnik and Lunapic. I used to use Fotoflexer but it kept being a B**** so I stopped.
< Watching The X Files.
v Favourite tv show theme tune (apart from NCIS)?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
big smile
^ The Big Bang Theory. It's hilarious.
< The A-Team - The movie xD
v Which TV couple do you dislike the most (Apart from Tony/Jeanne and Ziva/HIM)?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Kari, cause it creeps me out!
< Making dinner
v Whats the weather like where you are right now?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
cloudy
^ Cloudy, it hasn't started raining yet. But it's a nice afternoon.
< Having dinner
v What time is it where you are right now?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Its 4.50 in the afternoon!
< Dinner
v Have you got plans for the weekend?
^ Nope. Hopefully going to the beach and just chill if the weather's nice.
< Same.
v Favourite supernatural series?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
^ Charmed. (If that counts)
< Flo Rida ft. David Guetta - Club Can't Handle Me
v Favourite medical series?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ I used to watch ER, not into medicals now tho!
< Just read 2 great Fanfic's, posted the links on the TFF spot for anyone that fancies a good read!
v Do you get really emotional during certain fan fics?
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
^It's interesting because a lot of times I can't cry over things that happen in real life, but a movie or book or TV show or story (or fan fic) can make a mess...

< working. Overtime today.

V are you a highly emotional person?

edited for spelling
last edited 1年以上前
heart
^ Not really.

< Nothing.

v What site do you use to make icons?
heart
^ link <<I use that site for actually taking the screencap & putting it into icon size. Then I use fotoflexer & picnik for editing purposes.
< NCIS
v How many plays/on stage opportunities have you had or been in?
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ None. I'm not into acting. I only like watching others perform.
< Tumblr.
V What book are you reading right now?

* I just finished "Paper Towns" by John Green. I LOVED IT SO MUCH, THAT I COULDN'T HELP THE FACT THAT THE MAIN CHARACTERS REMINDED ME SO MUCH OF TONY AND ZIVA.
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ It's called Light of the Moon by Luanne Rice. It's a really good book.
< Drawing and Deviantart.
v If you were given the chance to live forever, would you do it?
^ Death is my biggest fear, but I would have to say no. Reason being that I wouldn't be able to stand the people I loved aging and dying and I think it'd grow tiresome after a while.
< TXF Marathon!
v You have the chance to erase ONE episode from NCIS history, would you do it? And if so, which one?
^ I won't because all these events are the reason why they're what they are today. But I guess I'd replace Legend with an AU so The Following Episodes wouldn't hurt too much.
< Tumblr.
V Would you change something in Tony and Ziva's history, if you could? What would it be, and why?
heart
^ As heartbreaking as Aliyah was and I hate to think what could have happened to Ziva in Somalia, but everything that happened put them where they are today so I don't think I'd change anything.
< Lifetime Movie
v Did you ever have a mood ring? lol
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Oh yeah. Throughout elementary school I had loads of them! Kinda spoiled it for little me when I realized that when I stood out in the cold, it turned black though. . .ruined the magic :)
< Sleep soon
v Did you ever try to sell anything on the side of the road when you were little? Like lemonade, or something?
heart
^ A garage sale with my family. Does that count?
< FANFIC. REALLY THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING.
V Wildest AU you've read?
*IMMA SHARE ONE.

link

Seriously. Wildly AU but worth it. It's like Robin Hood and Casablanca for some reason LOL. It's freaking wonderful.

READ ON!

*happy dance*
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
^ That is an awesome fanfic! Thanks for posting. It's probably the most AU fic I've read.
< Bones.
v Do you write fanfictions?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Yes. I am in the middle of two right now, and have dreadful writer's-block. :(
< Breakfast
v Do you like frozen yogurt?
heart
^ Not really... not much on yogurt period.
< Relaxing
v Worst chore?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Yard work because it is crazy hot and I don't do well in the heat.
< Trying to get rid of my writer's block.
v Do you think there will be another "Tiva" episode next season? (Like Jetlag, or Undercovers. . .)
^ Oh, definitely!

< ..........=/

v Who was the innocent guy that Kate killed?????
^ I can't seem to remember.
<.........dying from boredom.
V Do you have the slightest idea what the hell is happening here in this spot? [The spot seems like a zombie to me right now.]
^ HIATUS SUCKS.
< Dog Tags.
v Favourite movie right now?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^^ The rebound, saw it at the cinema, its fab!

^ Not sure, i was on all day yesterday but hardly did anything cause noone else was on! I made the NCIS fanfiction spot, that was about it!
< Trying to find the energy to go to the shops!
v 36 days till the premier, have you been keeping count?
last edited 1年以上前
^ Yup. I am desperate.
< ..............
v HOW DO YOU KILL YOUR BOREDOM?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
^ I read A LOT. Fanfictions, books, magazines... Everything. And watching re-runs. But it doesn't help ...
< Under Covers
v Are there any books that you can recommend?
heart
^ Any Jodi Picoult book really (but especially Perfect Match & The Pact), any Nicholas Sparks books, False Memory by Dean Koontz, A Time to Kill by John Grisham, The Surgeon by Tess G(don't recall her full last name), etc.
< Work
v When you do something how do you keep motivation?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Good question, I honestly don't know how to answer that.
< Lunch and drawing.
v If Michael Rivkin were still alive and he and Ziva were still seeing each other, do you think Tony would finally step in and tell Ziva how he feels about her, or do you think he would just continue to be jealous and watch from afar, sort of speak?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ He'd say something i think, and i'm sure Gibbs would eventually tell him about Rivkin and Shakira. That would make Tony want to say something even more. I don't think they would be able to sit back and watch HIM play Ziva!
< Watching the soaps.
v What is the thing you disliked most about Rivkin? (if you dislike him that is lol!)
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ The way he sneered when he said "you can doubt my feelings for Ziva all you want, but you cannot doubt her feelings for me." Ugh. He was basically boasting about playing her! No shame at all. . .
< Stressing out, angry, headache.
v If you disliked Jeanne, what did you dislike most? If you liked her, which of her qualities did you not like?
^ I thought she was a nice person who got caught in the middle of Jenny's vendetta, but I didn't like her guilt tripping Tony into telling her he loved her. I mean, we know he did, but she should've waited for him to say it in his own time and terms.
< DaveX is back.
v Episode that freaked you out the most?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
meh
* I noticed he was back too Dannii, wonder how many people it takes to report someone before they get booted off! Cause about 5 of us reported him last time! Has he been at it again?

^ Aliyah, i thought we were losing Ziva!!
< Two and a Half Men.
v Episode that freaked you out the most?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Smoked. I watched it while eating hotdogs. . . .yeah. I no longer eat hotdogs after I realized a small chunk resembled a human toe a little too much for comfort. yuck.
< Homework
v Do you have a favorite outfit Ziva or Abby wore?
** He's said some stuff on the NCIS Spot Wall, but I was thinking the same thing about the reporting. Maybe he just got suspended.

^ Erm.... Chimera. It didn't freak me out per se, I was just WOAH.
< TXF... AGAIN.
V Do you believe in aliens?
heart
**Gah, that's so dumb, sad. I saw his comment on the wall and was like, "WTF?" We talk about all the characters equally! I wish he would just go away.

^ (Jenn) Not really.
^ (Dannii) Yeah, I do.

< ...

v Do you believe in ghosts?
last edited 1年以上前
^ Yep.
< TXF.
v Which of the most active NCIS related spots do you think has "died" the most during the hiatus?
heart
^ Besides the ones that are already dead, I guess the NCIS couples spot and this one! We usually have so many picks, but not this summer!

< ...

v Are you counting the days when NCIS comes back on?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ No, but I am couting the days until I'll be able to buy Season 7 on DVD.
< NCIS and drawing.
v Were you disappointed in Tiva this past season?