Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5301-5350 of 31229

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*quickly dashes at him and slides trying to use his back legs to kick him on impact*
Crowtail

*rolls his eyes* funny indeed you fox *cuffs her playfully*
Skyheart

*purrs* that wasn't my intention but *quickly lashes out his paw to shove her in*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* Don't act like you haven't jokes about it to him before! -Hushpool

*grabs onto his hind legs and flips him around**pins him down on his stomach as he climbs on top and starts pummeling his side* -Featherwing

*falls in with a yelp then sits up quickly, spitting out water as a small water lily clings to her ear**glares at him playfully* Now you're going to get it. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*has a huge smirk on his face and laughs* now i can see that nice slender body of yours
Sunheart

*growls trying to shake him off*
Crowtail

okay okay fair enough may be a few times okay
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
And I find it hilarious watching him squirm. -Hushpool

*throws his weight down on him, even though he didn't weigh that much* -Featherwing

You perv. *laughs a bit**climbs out of the water and shakes out her fur, her short multi colored fur clinging to her body because it was still moist**her hips had a nice wide and rounded shape while the rest of her was slim and sleek, showing a hint of muscle definition under her skin* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Now we can both agree that was insulting *gives her a nice look over and purrs*
Sunheart

*chuckles* yea he squirms from our remarks but then is a softy when it comes to Thorntail
Skyheart

*pushes him off easily and wraps his paws around his head again with a tight hold and growls into his ear* I'm gunna win!
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Your brother must be quite the charmer. Maybe even more so than you. *nudges him* -Hushpool

*her around in his grasp, looking for a way to break his hold* -Featherwing

Maybe a little. *smiles and lays down in the grass, enjoying the sun* So if you didn't bring me here intending on shoving me in, why did you bring me here? -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•slowly a starts to tighten his grasp on his neck• come on mentor you are suppose to out shine me remember? •taunts•
Crowtail

What friends can't have nice walks to the lake? •lays down besides her and leases against her•
Sunheart

Maybe but we won't find out I don't talk to him remember?
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know I was only teasing. *leans her head on his shoulder* It has been some time since all that happened though. Don't you think the two of you could ever get passed it? -Hushpool

*kicks back hard with his legs, knocking them both to the ground**takes the opportunity to roll them, loosening Crowtail's grip* -Featherwing

True but usually someone ends up getting pushed in. *looks at her damp pelt then cuffs him lightly* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•purrs trying to duck away• was worth it! •licks her cheek•
Sunheart

•looks a bit hesitant• I mean I could try to talk to him but you know Thorntail always saving away.
Skyheart

•growls in frustration realizing he was going to have to hurt him to win• Come on Featherwing is that all you got?
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know. *shrugs slightly* It's just an idea. -Hushpool

Hardly. *cuffs him hard over the head* -Featherwing

*purrs* Oh really? You like looking at me that much? -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Not that much just enough though..so where is that charm you were talking about? •looks at her amused•
Sunheart

•backs away from the blow• now love you won't get mad at me if I hurt you will you? •crouches down lashing his tail•
Crowtail

I'll give it a try when I see him then •nuzzles her• then I can tell the heartless soul he is going to be an uncle
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs and snuggles close to him* Maybe the idea of kits will soften him up a bit. Doubtful. *chuckles* -Hushpool

Just don't break anything. *crouches down low* -Featherwing

I think I'm fairly charming! *flicks his nose with her tail* What would you say your charms are since you have so many? *rolls her eyes in amusement* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•leans against her• hmmm my charms? I'd say my great personality, good looks and I'm really funny!
Sunheart

•nods• fair enough. •charges at him again•
Crowtail

Please if he soaked in the lake for a few days even that wouldn't soften him up •yawns•
Skyheart
1年以上前 TalaLeisu2 said…
*nudges Falconstar* We are on our way to the Star Cavern. It has been much too long, and I would like to give Merrypaw her full name. -Yellowblaze
1年以上前 TalaLeisu2 said…
are we still on patrol??
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Yeah, still patroling!

*Nods* "Its about time. Good luck, Merrypaw." ~ Falconstar

"Well, good news is I don't see any other she-cats asking him on dates." ~ Berryfrost

*Nudges Burntheart* "Wake up, sleepyhead. Figures you would go to sleep before saying hello." ~ Thorntail

*scenes the air* "Smell anything?" ~ Ivyfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*her eyes flare up momentarily* I'd eliminate them. -Sweetpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
True enough. *licks his head* Why don't you rest? -Hushpool

*dodges to the side and head butts his flank* -Featherwing

Fair enough I suppose. *purrs and presses against him* I'd say part of my charm is giving you a hard time. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*nods then follows Yellowblaze out of camp* -Merrypaw (Btw I want her name to be Merryberry I feel like its so cute XD)

So squirrel did you say? *says as she pads out of camp with Falconstar-Applepaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Thats not the only thing you make hard you know. *chuckles looks watches the water*
Sunheart

*turns quickly from the head but and swipes at his bad leg*
Crowtail

*nods and nuzzles up against her closing his eyes*
Skyheart

*watches the two cats from Juniperleafs nest in amusement*
Tigerfang
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Dear Lord Sunfrost xD

*Blinks caught off guard* "What?" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*stumbles and winces slightly, his leg had healed and his new strength had helped, but it was still somewhat sensitive* -Featherwing

*nudges him playfully* You had to go there didn't you? *laughs* -Frecklepaw

*sits and washes her paws, her fierceness gone as soon as it came* There are many beautiful cats in this clan, but when it comes to my affection for Falconstar and my overall being, no one can compete with me. I'd eliminate any competition without so much as a flick of my tail. -Sweetpaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Katie dont forget Applepaw and Swallows kits in MoonClan
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Haha katie and Sweetpaw is terrifying me

*nods purring* yup i had to go there but you already know about it
Sunheart

*grins seeing his opening swiping at his leg again and then his head*
Crowtail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Shifts away from her a bit* "Remember this morning, when you weren't sure if you even had a legitimate crush on him? Funny how fast things change..." ~ Berryfrost

*Starts pading out of camp again* "Anyway, like I was saying, hunt whatever you want but pay attention for squirrels." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Will do *says already scenting for prey* -Applepaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Sweetpaw is a sweetheart! Don't make it sound like she's crazy XD

*falls down hard* -Featherwing

*head butts his shoulder playfully* Yea and thanks to you my hips were sore as could be. They're feeling better now though. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*stands over him starting to pummel his head*
Crowtail

Feeling better? Quick to recover i see..*nips her playfully*
Sunheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I actually considered naming her Sweetheart, but we have too many 'hearts' in the Clan xD
Also, Berry responded!

*Watches closely* Falconstar
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I smell a squirrel above in the trees just like you suggested *smiles* I'm going for it *with that she lunges up the tree quickly* -Applepaw
1年以上前 TalaLeisu2 said…
I was actually going to name her Merrycloud v_v

*leads her down the ridge and past the MoonClan border without so much as looking around* -Yellowblaze

*tilts head and nods to Galewing, indicating a huge fat rabbit* You, me, *breathes* double team? -Holiday
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*kicks him hard in the stomach* -Featherwing

I guess so. *purrs* -Frecklepaw

Getting to spend time with him definitely made me realize how much I like him. I-Its still just a crush though! -Sweetpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
So i was talking to Darkmist about you. *says looking back at the lake*
Sunheart

*huffs getting the air knocked out of him*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*tackles him around, sending them rolling* -Featherwing

Oh really? What about me?-Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hmm we were trying to decide if you were the right cat for me or not.
Sunheart

*rolls with him kicking at his stomach and pushes away panting*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*crouches, panting heavily* -Featherwing

And what did you conclude? -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*crouches down* getting tired old tom? *laughs was clear he was getting exhausted(
Crowtail

*shrugs* we never made the final verdict *looks at her* guess you gotta use your charm like you said. *cuffs her and shoves her in the water again* or just get your body nice and wet like that.
Sunheart
1年以上前 theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Follows the deputy, keeping an eye out for prey)-Galewing

(Galewing is like me and is hard at starting conversations with people they have never hung out with. XD)
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*paws at his mothers face trying to get her to wake up*
Foxkit
(Twitches her nose and slowly opens her eyes to see her son in her face. Smiles and purrs)Hello there, little one.-Juniperleaf
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sits up blinking his eyes at her*
Foxkit

*looks over at them* sorry i was watching the other two.
Tigerfang
(Purrs)It's fine. (Smiles and licks Foxkit's nose)You've opened your eyes.-Juniperleaf

(Yawns and snuggles close to her mother's stomach)-Amberkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*gets up to stretch* do you need anything?
Tigerfang

*purrs and waddles to his sister*
Foxkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Psst, Tala, they split up! Black and Shiver went together, and so did Gale and Scorch. Holiday and Ivy are together rn. Also, Thorntail has tried waking up Burntheart three times now xD

*Narrows his eyes and watches her closely, looking for the slightest flaw* ~ Falconstar

*Purrs softly* "Sure. It must be a pretty serious crush if you're willing to eliminate cats." ~ Berryfrost

*Nudges Burntheart* "Wake up, sleepyhead. Figures you would go to sleep before saying hello." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Not at all. Seems like you're getting a little winded. -Featherwing

*grabs his leg and pulls him in after her* If I'm getting wet so are you, handsome! -Frecklepaw

I just think I'd be the best of all the competition. *laughs a bit* -Sweetpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*lets out a yelp when he gets pulls and starts to wrestle with her in the water* You FOX!
Sunheart

*shakes his head* Nope! just getting started! *takes a step foward*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*runs under him and throws up his weight then tosses him to the side* -Featherwing

*laughs* Now we're even! *manages to climb on his back and clings to him* Now we're both soaked. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*scents the ground the turns to Galewing* I can smell a mouse burrow. If we work together we can get multiple. -Scorchgaze
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*thrashes around trying to get her off him* hey now come on thats not fair get off!
Sunheart

*skids and lashes out at his head* come on you can do better cant you Featherwing? *pants* I'm sure Skyheart taught you better!
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
And I'm sure I taught you better. *cuffs him over the head repeatedly* -Featherwing

Awww what's wrong? You don't like me all over you? *nips his ear playfully and laughs* -Frecklepaw