Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5901-5950 of 31229

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*arches aganist him, teasingly* "Then I dont think either of us would get much sleep." ~Thorntail

*Looks at him* "Did you ever have anything to do with it?" ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Mmmm, I just can't help it when it comes to you. You know what you do to me. *licks the back of his neck* -Blackpelt

*nods* I can't deny my involvement, especially not to you. A second in command's job, especially under a cat like Taevy is to order and often lead the executions. For me though, we had some many vicious cats within the group that I often was able to stand back and allow them to shed the blood. Except for when it came to the conversion methods...I can't deny that I did a fair amount of beating. And I'm not proud of that. -Redshadow

*pads over to Rainpaw* Hey. -Wrenpaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
its fine give me something to think about and do *purrs and nudges him*
Flintpaw

*purrs happily watching her* A lot better.
Sunheart
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Applepaw replied on the other page
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh hey Wrenpaw *says grooming her pelt in the sun* nice afternoon we're having huh? *smiles seeetly brushing her fur down gently* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Is this the only reason you hang out with me? *laughs* -Frecklepaw

*smiles slightly* I don't know what I'd do without you. I'd probably be a mess. And not a hot one either. *nudges him back* -Treepaw

Absolutely. And you're looking as pretty as ever. -Wrenpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*waddles over to her and brushes against her* its one of the finer qualities of you. *purrs*
Sunheart

*takes another bite* Again I'm always here for you *purrs through his mouthful*
Flintpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh really? I think my best quality is my quick wit. *purrs* -Frecklepaw

You know, she-cats are so complicated, I might as well just take you as my mate. *laughs a bit and continues eating* -Treepaw (unknowingly fueling the fire XD)
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*chokes on the meat and spits it out coughing* W-what?
Flintpaw

Hmmm maybe that too *licks her neck* but this nice little body of yours is up there.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
My my, you flatter me Sunheart. *purrs and tilts her head to the side* -Frecklepaw

*pats his back* Don't choke and die on me now! *chuckles* Don't worry, I was only teasing. Honestly though, you know me the best and you keep me in line. Isn't that what a partner does? *purrs in amusement* Plus, you're a handsome tom. -Treepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Im trying to be more gentle tom like *nuzzles her cheek*
Sunheart

*nods* Yea i guess to a degree it is *blushes* you keep saying that but i see no she cats lining up for me you know.
Flintpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's nice. But don't go getting too soft on me. *purrs and licks his muzzle* -Frecklepaw

Like I said, she-cats are complicated. Maybe they're just shy; too intimidated by your good looks to say anything. *chuckles and cuffs his ear lightly* -Treepaw
1年以上前 Wolfpaw6 said…
laugh
alright guys you know what to do rush in grab the kits destroy those who try to stop us for the redemption CHARGE!!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Always so kind Wrenpaw *smiles and stands fluffing out her shiny coat she knew she was beautiful and knew everyone knew as well she expected praise and relished it* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•chuckles then pushes her back under the water and waddled away• fine!
Sunheart

That's a good one Treepaw •purrs•
Flintpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey! I didn't mean you had to stop completely! *laughs* -Frecklepaw

Hey it might be true! You never know! -Treepaw

I can't help it. You're so stunning. -Wrenpaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh I know *purrs flicking her tail over his nose* What do I owe the pleasure of seeing your handsome face today Wrenpaw *smiles looking over him with her sparkly blue eyes* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*pads back into camp slowly*
Crowtail

*purrs* well you didnt like my attempt to flatter you! *grins*
Sunheart

Uh huh *takes another bite* hey are you even going to eat any of this? cause I'm getting stuffed!
Flintpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*lays in their nest, unable to rest* -Featherwing

I didn't say I didn't like it! -Frecklepaw

I figured I'd let you eat your fill first. *eats more* -Treepaw

*purrs* I wanted to spend some time with you. It's the highlight of my day. -Wrenpaw
1年以上前 TalaLeisu2 said…
Aww you guys keep forgetting to reply to my characters :P so I can't say anything really. Also school just started for me, but the REAL kicker is that I have been DYING of my allergies. No seriously this morning I went into anaphylaxis v_v it was bad.
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
How flattering *smiles* I noticed you havent been hanging out with my brother so much lately hope there's no bad blood though I havent seen him much around myself either -Rainpaw
1年以上前 TalaLeisu2 said…
*blasts into camp and looks around* What? My vision...wasn't real? -Yellowblaze

*looks up then turns back to Burntheart* Mad doc's back. -Chillpaw

Go get looked at you floof. *nudges her towards medicine den and pads towards fresh-kill pile* -Burntheart
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Merrypaw was just following him idk what you want from me Tala lol

*screeches to a halt behind him* What did you see Yellowblaze? -Merryberry
1年以上前 TalaLeisu2 said…
*turns to face her eyes wide with fear* The camp was...and Falconstar was... -Yellowblaze

I didn't know if you had seen it v_v
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No, no bad blood at all. He's either been off somewhere out of camp or with Flintpaw. Those two are practically joined at the hip. *chuckles* -Wrenpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*rolls his eyes* if you say it like that I'm just going to eat the whole thing! *purrs*
Flintpaw

*pads into the warriors den and goes over to there nest and spaces himself from Featherwing*
Crowtail

Oh so you want me to press my wet body against yours then? *lays in the water*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*glances at him but moves a bit further, trying to give him his space* -Featherwing

I mean I won't complain...-Frecklepaw

Well wait a minute now, I am hungry! *eats some more* -Treepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Featherwing how many times have you and Skyheart...Done it that i dont know about? *says quietly*
Crowtail

Well come here then you silly apprentice *crouches playfully in the shallow water*
Sunheart

*chuckles watching him* better eat up then!
Flintpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*picks his head up and turns to face him* You know about the first few times in order to keep up the deal with the kits and as well with the training. And that there were times throughout that needed to happen in order to maintain the deals. I didn't think that you'd want to hear about every single time. And I didn't really want to talk about it. -Featherwing

*stalks toward him slowly* -Frecklepaw

I am! *speaks through a full mouth* -Treepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*flicks his tail* So there were more times of me not knowing...*sighs and stares at the wall* The deal was that you two did it once for the kits and once for the training..there wasn't suppose to be any more after that....
Crowtail

Come and get me Frecklepaw i know you want it *says teasingly* You want this big piece of muscle.
Sunheart

*cuffs him gently on the ears* Good cause I'm keeping you in check and i dont want you starving on me.
Flintpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You knew there was more than once. Hushpool even talked to you about you following in her paws steps and being there. -Featherwing (Crowtail has selective memory wtf! XD)

Now you're just being cocky. *purrs in amusement and nudges him lightly as she moves close to him* -Frecklepaw

*swallows and cuffs his paw lightly* It's not like I'm thin as a twig. Weren't you the one calling me fat? -Treepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I only knew about 3 instances! *sighs* Either way you did it again with out my consent Featherwing!
Crowtail
(I thought he only knew about the time they did it for training and the kits then that one extra time! XD)

Cocky is me cocky as can be *chirps and presses against her* You know...me and Darkmist have been talking about you being my mate.
Sunheart

Eh true! But that was just a joke!
Flintpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
(well after that we kind of skipped over the training and Hushpool carrying the kits so in reality there were only one or two other times they actually did it. With the fact that Crowtail now knows about the time just now I think it was only one other time)
You were the one that told me it was the only way the first time it had to happen. I didn't think I'd have to come and report to you every time since you were the one reminding me that at least I'd be stronger after. Especially when I didn't know prior to being put on the spot that he was going to push for it when he did. *lashes his tail a bit* I understand that it's upsetting to you, it's not exactly a stroll in the sun for me either, but I don't appreciate you making it seem as though it was something I wanted. What I wanted was for us to have a family. What I wanted was to get stronger so I could protect our family and please you. -Featherwing

*purrs and blushes a bit* Really? -Frecklepaw

It better have been! *purrs and ruffles the fur on his head* -Treepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
(ah okay) Yea you getting stronger sure helped Smokepaw...*says a bit irritated* The fact is that you basically cheated on me this time Featherwing! And yes it would have been better i you told me about the other times! Then i could have done something about it instead of just letting it fly! *narrows his eyes finally turning to him*
Crowtail

*nods and licks her neck again* Though he told me not to take you as a mate until you are a warrior. *purrs*
Sunheart

*pushes his paw away* hey come on i just groomed my fur!
Flintpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Done something?! What would you have done?! At one point you were almost encouraging it! Or would you have offered to take my place? Because you certainly made it clear from time to time that you thought I was "lucky." *gets to his paws* But I'm not going to sit here and argue with you if you're going to bring up our dead son like that. What next: will you throw it in my face that he's not actually my son? -Featherwing

That's probably a smart idea. *rubs her back up against his chin* But does that mean you actually want to be my mate? -Frecklepaw

You sure about that? It looks a little messy. *teases* -Treepaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Then leave *growls and curls up again* And you know what i might as well bring it up.
Crowtail

*nips her tail as it passes his nose* I guess it does you make me happy and you are fun to be around plus i shoved a tongue down your mouth.
Sunheart

*rolls his eyes* Yes I'm sure!
Flintpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well I don't know why you had to! They may not be my biological kits, but I love them just as much as any birth parent would! I love them just the same as you do! I was there raising them as a mother would! I stayed in the nursery with them, I bathed them, I made sure they were fed! I showed them the same love and care that you did! If you want to guilt me for Smokepaw's death then fine! I already feel guilty enough, but I'll take more of the blame! I will! If you want to call me a terrible mate for what I've done then fine! I'll take that too! All along I've only done what I thought was necessary to give us the life we've wanted! And it's easy for you to sit there and act all high and mighty when you aren't the one being throw head first into these situations! Sure, you have the capacity to make a choice, but you aren't the one who has to be used physically just so that you can feel like you'll be able to please the one you love! -Featherwing

That's true. *purrs* -Frecklepaw

Eh I don't know, I think you missed a spot. *swipes his paw over his back lightly, pushing his fur the wrong way* -Treepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*cuffs him* hey come on you are doing the complete opposite!
Flintpaw

Featherwing you had the choice to not be used! i even said during your stupid training that you didnt have to do it to please me yet you still did it because in your stubborn little head you think that i just want someone who has muscle and will please me! *starts a snarl and stops* Just get out..this is getting us anywhere.
Crowtail

Very but since i agreed to takin you on as a mate we dont have to be so help up *tugs on her ear*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Fine. *turns away from him then leaves camp completely* -Featherwing

Ohhh. So my physical affection doesn't make you so uncomfortable after all? *Purrs and licks his neck slowly* -Frecklepaw

I don't know what you're talking about I'm just trying to fix your fur. *purrs and messes up another section along his spine* -Treepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Please if it did id be up a tree! *lets out a loud purr and pushes her down lower into the water*
Sunheart

*Lets out a playful growl and swipes at his paws* Staapphh!
Flintpaw

*watches him go and curls up tighter*
Crowtail

*yawns snuggling closer to Hushpool*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs and licks his cheek, still half asleep* -Hushpool

*rubs against him* Well I'm glad you aren't. -Frecklepaw

What are you going to do if I don't? *bats at his ears playfully* -Treepaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
thought i responded o.0

*grumbles in his sleep*
Skyheart

*grabs the back of her neck with his mouth and pushes into her* Nice wide hips of yours are heard to resist you know.
Sunheart

*Tries to think of something and takes the birds stomach and pulls it out of it and opens it on Treepaw* Ha there! Now you have bird prey on you!
Flintpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Omg Flintpaw what the fuck XD

*yawns and stretches**settles comfortably beside him and grooms his fur* -Hushpool

*gasps and moans, her claws sinking down into the wet sand* -Frecklepaw

*stares shocked for a moment then tackles him, rubbing against him* Now you're dirty too! *rubs his messy body all over him, caking him in the same mess* -Treepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
VENGENCE!

Hmm you have been a good little apprentice Frecklepaw so i will treat you well. *thrust her enjoying the water and her at the same time*
Sunheart

*purrs loudly in his sleep*
Skyheart

*Blushes from him rubbing against him* H-hey come on this wasn't part of my plan!
Flintpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nuzzles his cheek softly* -Hushpool

*rocks her hips back into him* Please do. *moans more at the feeling* -Frecklepaw

You think I'll just let you cover me in stupid fluids and not get some pay back for that? *rolls Flintpaw on his back and rubs the top of his head against his friend's white chest, soaking him in the gross liquid* -Treepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*feels himself getting hot in embarrassment* Well not like this! *tries to push him off*
Flintpaw

*moans from her hips rocking* I see you defiantly kept my advice from the first time! *grips her tighter* But you know there is more to teach you. *growls into her ear*
Sunheart

*opens his eyes tiredly and yawns* hmmmm it was you doing that *purrs*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*cuffs him* Who did you think it was? -Hushpool

Teach me. *leans her head back and licks his neck* Y-You make me feel so good and I-I want to make you feel good too! *keeps moving her hips in sync with his thrusts* -Frecklepaw

Payback my friend! *stands over him and shakes out his pelt before cuffing him lightly* I have to admit, that was a very clever thing. I never would have thought of something even remotely like that. -Treepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*huffs from her and pushes her head under the water for a few moments thrusting her hard* Oh you make me feel very good. *feels himself nearing the end but pushes that feeling back continuing this rounds of thrust*
Sunheart

Hmm you dont have to worry about that *yawns again and lays on his side*
Skyehart

*gets up shaking out his fur* now we have to clean our selves off! and I'm not licking myself! *grumbles* But yea it was an on the fly decision *purrs sniffing his pelt and wrinkles his nose* Wanna head to the lake?
Flintpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*glares at him slightly* I absolutely do. -Hushpool

*thrusts her head back out* That seemed very unnecessary! *flicks her tail in irritation, but quickly gives back in to the pleasure**moans loudly and pushes her hips into his as much as she can, pushing him deep inside* -Frecklepaw

Sounds good to me. *bumps him* You were about to leave me being the only one messy and smelling bad! I couldn't let that happen. *purrs and heads out* -Treepaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Er, actually Tala, Ivyfrost replied to Holiday and Berryfrost is awaiting Yellowblaze's return. It's not that we ignore your characters, but there are so many posts that sometimes you just miss them :) Hope your allergies clear up!!!

*Shakes him off and shoots him a playfully scolding look* "Mouse-brain, we're inside camp; get a grip on yourself before you scar any kits!" ~ Thorntail

*Doesn't say anything for a moment* *Swallows thickly and tries to keep the repulsion off of her face* "So... is that all of the group's history?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Glances at her and grins* "I'd thought you be more excited," *teases* ~ Falconstar
last edited 1年以上前