Sonic ファン Characters Another RPG (cont.)

NoctusLynx posted on Apr 24, 2013 at 02:19AM
We shall carry on from where he had left off. New characters/players are allowed.

Okay, so, for those who are coming in for the first time, welcome.

Next off, the plot.

Your characters awake in a random place on a school campus. What's the goal? To find a way out. And trust me, as easy as it sounds, it all depends on you if you can get out.

Good luck, and Starclan be with you.

-Prowd
last edited on May 08, 2013 at 11:23PM
save

Sonic ファン Characters 314 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 314

1年以上前 Tooootie said…
Lucas: What-!? Why's that?! (Espona is in the gym right)
Espona: .....*investigates the storage closet*
Mira: *just wandering around the building*
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
(Mind if I jump in?)
link
link

Fang: ...-!? *eyes snap open and quickly sits up* *immediately scans surroundings* What... the hell...? *slowly stands up and puts hand on forehead* Ugh...

Talia: Hnn...? *slowly opens eyes* Wh...? *slowly sits up and looks around* What... is all of this...?
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Rynk: Um... What's going on again?

Talia: I dunno (Yeah I have one named Talia too X{D)

Dave: I saw someone but then they left I guess
NoctusLynx commented…
(that ay get confusing, but I'm not going to hold あなた back.) 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
(Question. Apologies if this is dumb, but like, as of right now am I allowed to have one of my characters -Mira- who's just wandering around right now to meet up with someone else's character?)
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(Fine with me because I'm lost X{D)
NoctusLynx commented…
Your characters are behind the school. Lucas came out through the front. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
(Alright sounds good to me ouo)
Espona:....*Stops midway while on her way to the storage closet- as if deciding she suddenly doesn't care and exits the gym wanders the halls a bit and comes across Rynk* Espona: ......

Mira: *While wandering the halls she comes across Fang* Oh gosh! Dante! Are you okay?
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
Fang: -! Mira? You're here, too? ...I'm fine but what the hell is going on?
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(So gonna use that stuff from containment in this X{D)

Rynk: ... *le thinkingness*

Talia: *turns around* ! Hey a person! Hello! *Waves*

Dave: Rynk? Hello?

Rynk: ! What?!

Dave: *points at Espona* You didn't see her?

Rynk: I did... I just... never mind.
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
(Oh goddddd, This is Espona after character development so...she's a lot less violent now)

Espona: .....*Just stares at them and blinks a few times*
---
Mira: I'm not really sure honestly! Other then one other person you're the only one I seen here... All I learned from her was that this place is a holding cell for those who had a terrible or unfair life to live....*sounds a bit disappointed* and that there's only one way to get out...
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(X{D X{D ... Rynk isn't X{D)

Talia: *Walks over* Hello. I'm Talia, That's Dave, and that's Rynk.

Rynk: ... Did... I ever meet you...?
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
(By a lot less violent I mean she's unlikely to attack unless attacked first...or someone close to her was attacked IE: Mira)

Espona:....Hi....and no. I have not met you before.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(Interesting...)

Rynk: ... I... doubt that somehow...

Talia: So what's your name?
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
Fang: ...I already have a life I'm rather content with and I'd like to get back to it now. I am in no mood to play these games, I'm going to start looking for that exit. *exhales* At least I know Serena and Lucas should be able to handle things until I get back...
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
(Wait, I'm pretty sure Espona and Rynk really didn't meet in Containment...that was Lucas and Rynk..wasn't it?)

Espona:..I'm sorry you must have me confused with someone else.....My name is Espona.

-------------------
Mira:...I was...actually really happy for once in my life...I wonder why we where sent here...?
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(It was Espon and Seth, THEN it was Lucas and Bo.)

Rynk: ... Guess so.

Talia: Interesting name. You get stuck here too?
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
(Wait now I'm confused, Lucas's round was first- then Esponas. With Espona's round Rynk didn't appear I'm pretty sure..I could be wrong though. Either way, Espona probably legit forgot about it since then from her stand point)

Espona:...Father always prided himself in giving his children...fancy names....I just woke up
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(Yeah I looked it up. It was Lucas and Bo. SO CONFOOSING >__< Then again we could have had them all together if you want)

Talia: want to group up? Y'know so we don't all die?

Dave: ... That was really supportive, Talia.
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
Fang: I haven't the slightest clue, but it doesn't matter. I assure you, we won't be here much longer. *starts to walk around*
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
(nah, I was roleplaying as pre-development Espona in containment...Espona Lucas Seth and Bo wouldn't have teamed up then considering that Espona and Seth where hunting down Lucas dead or alive back then.)

Espona:...I suppose I'll stick around for a little while...
--------------------------
Mira: *nods* I wouldn't hope for anything less! *Follows him around*
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(Oh vell. Then we'll just stick to when she sees Bo and Lucas X{D)

Talia: Cool! *hug*

Rynk: *facepalm* Sorry, she's... friendly.
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
(I'm not using Bo in this role play unu he bores me..but Lucas is here)

Espona: -!! Don't. Touch. Me.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(Heh heh)

Talia: O.O *lets go*

Rynk: >__<

Dave: Uh... let's just start looking around. *walks about*

(Guess we wait for Noctus?)
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(Either way I gotta go.)
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
Espona: *Casually follows but noticeably lags behind*

(Guess so. I should sleep anyway)
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
Fang: *exits whatever room he's in and starts to walk down hall* *looks in through doorways (or windows in the doors or something if they're shut) as he passes them* It seems like we're in... some sort of school? ...But still, no one other than us is around... this is bizarre.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
Mira:...I graduated school years ago...so have you...this is certainly strange..
NoctusLynx commented…
The female Mobian outstetches a hand towards Lucas' Lucation, where he went through the wall. "That's the third person who's fallen for that trap..." she commented. 1年以上前
1年以上前 NoctusLynx said…
"Because you can't kill something that's already dead," Noctus said with slight annoyance within his voice. Noctus stopped playing with his knife, and held it in his hand with the blade pointing palm up. "Like it or not, everyone in this world is dead, and that includes you."
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
Lucas:...I..I don't remember dying. How could I be dead?
1年以上前 NoctusLynx said…
"Some people came here, and lost their memories. Mostly, it was because they hit their heads when they died. Other times, they didn't want to remember... regardless of the reason, your memories will come back soon." Noctus told Lucas. "I can't really confirm this, but there is a rumor that if you manage to find a way out, you'll return to life..." Noctus sighs.
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
Lucas:...That's interesting..*He pauses for a second and seems to be in a deep thought*......Can you tell me more about this rumor?
1年以上前 NoctusLynx said…
"From what I've heard, if you achieve true happiness, an orb of light appears. However, I can't really prove that because I'm pratically never happy. But if this orb of light is given to you, you are granted one wish. You can then wish youself out of this world." said Noctus. "The one problem is that this world revolves around sorrow and indifference. Good luck finding your way out."
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
Lucas:...*Theres a long pause as Lucas is yet again lost in thought* One last question...Why is this place based on a school? I graduated a long time ago...
1年以上前 NoctusLynx said…
"I honestly don't know. But what I do know is that, like a principal running this school, there is someone that runs this world. If you want an answer to that question, you're going to have to ask him yourself," Noctus replied. "And I don't know where he is. I do know that someone in this world before us managed to find him or her, but they moved on."
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Dave: *opens a door* ... Who wants to test it?

1年以上前 NoctusLynx said…
Beyond the threshhold of the door lies a storage room for chairs and tables. There are no windows, but there seems to be a draft in the room.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Rynk: ... *walks inside* ... Yay? *starts knocking on the doors looking for something hollow*
1年以上前 NoctusLynx said…
After several tries, Rynk reaches an area near a rack of chairs that sounds hollow. The rack of chairs goes into a niche in the wall.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Rynk: Cool. *starts clawing at the wall to open it up*

Dave: *backs up a bit*
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
Espona: *Watches the scene with an apathetic look on her face*
----------------
Lucas:...Interesting. Thankyou for your time.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Rynk: Anybody wanna help me out?
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
Espona:...Stand back. *Picks up a broom in the closet*
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Rynk: I like how you think. *moves back*
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
Espona:...Thanks. *Starts to work at taking down the wall with the broom stick*
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(And moar waiting)
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
Fang: *continues walking and looking around* ...I'm starting to think that "strange" and "bizarre" are understatements describing this place...
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
(why not get a meet up going)
Mira:...Yes...I can easily agree to that statement...? *creaks open a door* -! Espy!
Espona: -? *stops tearing down the wall to look behind her* Mira? Dante? What are you two doing here?!
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
Fang: Espona...? You're here as well? ...You wouldn't happen to know what the unholy hell is going on here, would you?
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
Espona: ...Unfortunately I do not... *Drops the broom stick and walks towards them* How did you get here?
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
Fang: ...Frankly, I have no idea. I was unconscious and just woke up here a few moments ago. Mira ran into me shortly thereafter. *Looks around at everyone in the room and the broom stick now on the floor* What... exactly is going on here?
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
Espona:..Oh. These are people I just met....They're in the same hot water as we are it seems. Regardless this isn't as crazy as it looks I promise. We felt a draft in this room and wanted to see if there's a way out from it.