Sonic ファン Characters Another RPG (cont.)

NoctusLynx posted on Apr 24, 2013 at 02:19AM
We shall carry on from where he had left off. New characters/players are allowed.

Okay, so, for those who are coming in for the first time, welcome.

Next off, the plot.

Your characters awake in a random place on a school campus. What's the goal? To find a way out. And trust me, as easy as it sounds, it all depends on you if you can get out.

Good luck, and Starclan be with you.

-Prowd
last edited on May 08, 2013 at 11:23PM

Sonic ファン Characters 314 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 314

1年以上前 Azurrique said…
Fang: Hm, I see... In that case, by all means, carry on. The sooner we can get out of here, the better.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(Sorry for taking so long. I was able to comment yesterday but it was only a half hour before I would have to leave so I didn't want to disappear all of the sudden. Anyway...)

Dave: I'm Dave, that's Talia, that's Rynk, you are...?

Talia: I think I heard Dante?
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
Fang: "Talia?" ...Interesting... but yes, "Dante" is correct.
(Note: Yes, I know I'm RPing him as "Fang" but his real name, which he goes by at this point in the storyline, is Dante. He uses Fang when he's younger as a cover of sorts basically... and it's kind of what I'm used to writing when RPing him. B))
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(Thought something like that)

Talia: What makes it interesting?

Rynk: I'm guessing you woke up here too?
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
Fang: Never mind, it's not important... but again, yes, and I assume that means you aren't aware of what's going on either?
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Rynk: Well if I was to guess I'd say this place is part of someone's imagination, and one of us is the cause of all it subconsciously, and it'll all turn out to be because of something they did that brought us here, but I'm pretty sure it's something else.

Dave: ... That was... weird.

Rynk: I'm imaginative.
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
Mira:...... I just really want to go home right now...
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Talia: Same here.

Rynk: Well I can try something to make the search go faster.
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
Fang: ...Alright then... and does anyone else have any other assumptions that aren't completely asinine?
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Rynk: *turns to Fang* Snappy remarks aren't gonna help. *turns to Espona* Good to hear. This takes a bit so might wanna step back.
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
Espona:...We could continue tearing down this wall, but I honestly doubt it will get us anywhere.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Dave and Talia: ... *step back*

Rynk: *closes eyes concentrating*
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
Fang: ...I was asking in complete honesty, but alright. Espona, I can help with that... it's not as if we have any other leads anyway.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Rynk: *spawns three Rynk-Drones, one looking like a normal lynx, one looking like a banshee-mobian (Like a white cat with stripes), and an identity drone* *dizzily* Okay... there we... go... *staggers a bit*

Appy(Identity-drone the only one with a name): Hello World, HERE WE GO! *dashes off*
1年以上前 NoctusLynx said…
Beyond the gaps of the walls created by smiting the wall, a ladder leading to lower levels of the premisis is visible.
(I'm not missing anyone, am I?)
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(I think they're all together... except for Lucas)

Banshee-Drone: ... *sees the ladder* Hey... *starts climbing*
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
(Nah Azz's Talia is alone too, I'd like to see her and Luc meet up before they all get together)

Espona:..This is insanity.
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
(@Espona)
Fang: ...You're just now coming to that conclusion? *sighs*
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
Espona:...I like to withold judgement for at least a little while.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Rynk: I think we all came to that conclusion the moment we woke up. *starts climbing*
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
((I'm going to get Lucas and Talia to join the main group))

Lucas: *Wanders the school building for awhile before coming across <azzurique's> Talia.* Tal-!? I-!? What are you doing here?!
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(Coolness)
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
((2 R'S, NOT 2 Z'S. DOES MY NAME LOOK LIKE IT HAS 2 Z'S? NO, IT DOES NOT. THAT JUST LOOKS AN ANNOYING WAY OF SAYING "ASS." WHY WOULD I NAME MYSELF ASS-- actually, don't answer that.))
Talia: -!? *whirles around and smiles a bit* Lucas! *hugs him* Wow, I'm so glad I'm not the only one here... but I have no idea. I just woke up and I was here. What's going on...?
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
((Sure, AZZrique, I hear you. Loud in clear. ;) ))

Lucas: Uhm! *Hugs back tightly for a bit and then looks at her* ...Uhm...I'm not sure. (Is a bit un-easy with that comment) Let's go take a look around- okay?
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
((...That just looks like "ass reek." I'm so done with you.
Also, loud and clear* ;) ))

Talia: *seems a bit concerned* Sure... but, um, are you alright?
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
(( Fuck you, you don't know what I was trying to say. I mean't it as Loud N' Clear! like how the cool kids say it B-) ))

Lucas:.....Yeah. I'm fine. Come on, let's go.
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
((There shouldn't be an apostrophe in "meant." "N" is never capitalized in that saying either. It also doesn't change the fact that you wrote "in." You're welcome. :)
You're also not a cool kid. You are a dork.
But you are my dork. <3))

Talia: ...*sighs* If you say so... but I can tell when you're hiding something, you know.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm de de duuuuuuuuuum de de duuuuuuuuuuu- I'm bored X{D)
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
((I'm working on getting them to meet up unu. Constantly nagging Lubby to reply asap))

Lucas:......Let's go. *They wander the halls*...I think I hear some voices..Stay close. *He gets to the edge of the door to the room that everyone in there* K-kid!? (In a whisperish voice) No....
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Rynk: *halfway up the ladder* Wa- *thud* OW! ... Who's that.

Talia: ? *turns around* Oh hey another person! *waves*
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
((For the record Lucas probably quit his job with Melcro before even getting a job and returned the technology. Mostly because Lucas doesn't like to kill someone unless it's for a cause he finds worthy...or of course self defense.))

Espona:..Oh Lucas. Hello.
Lucas:..Espona and Mira too? (Low tone voice again) Who are these strange people they're with?
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
((Haha, sorry about that Tak!))

Fang: -!? Lucas? Talia? You're both here, too? What the hell is going on?
Talia: Hello... erm, all of you. And we have no idea. I don't suppose any of you know either?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(X{D Well not to offend, but Melcro would probably have him killed and zombified if that were to happen.)

Dave: Okay strange people? Nice to meet you too. Because standing normally is so weird.

Talia: He gets moody when stressed. I'm Talia, that's Dave, and the person on the ladder is Rynk.

Rynk: Be down in a sec.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(Is okay, not a big deal X{D)
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
(( =/ Lucas's entire story relies on him working for someone else- who also happens to be in this roleplay...but for the sake of surprise I won't say who. Also his story mostly happened in between this roleplay and the containment one. If Lucas continued to work for Melcro- to put it bluntly, he wouldn't be who he is today. He'd be a completely different man))

Lucas:... *looks a bit uneasy* Not sure kid. I can guarantee ya' we'll be getting out though. *Then Dave and Talia*
Lucas:...I see.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(Well this isn't cannon. It's just an rp. I guess you could have it so he paid Melcro with something to let him quit. It's pretty much the only way to get out of the deal. But either way, Rynk doesn't know that X{D)

Rynk: *slides down* *freezes* !......
NoctusLynx commented…
Canon with one "n", not 2. I'm not trying to be some sort of a grammar police または anything of the sort. I'm just saying. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
(That works. I just really don't want to develop a new personality for Lucas based on that one rp. Plus if he continued on that path he wouldn't know Dante/Espona/Mira)

Lucas:...*Doesn't pay any attention to her* Kid, have you learned anything yet?
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
Fang: *sighs* No, but do you know a way out of here? *notices he seems uneasy/distracted with something* ...And are you alright, Old Man?
Talia: *in response to everyone else* O-oh? ...Well, hello. Ironically, my name is Talia too.

EDIT: Crap, I'm always late with replies. Lmao
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(Ups sorry 'bout that Azur. Do you want us to wait so you can edit the replies?)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
(Haha, it's okay. It's my fault for taking too long because I always overthink these things lmao. I did edit a bit though.)
1年以上前 Tooootie said…
Lucas:...I'm working on a lead but I think it would best be left unmentioned until further notice.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Talia: Really? Cool. ^^

Rynk: ... *slowly unsheathes claws*
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
Fang: ...What are you--? *notices Rynk behind Lucas and immediately looks fiercer* Lucas. Turn around.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Rynk: So that's your name. *grabs Lucas by the back of the head and drags him to the floor holding her claws up to his neck*

Talia: ! *yanks Rynk off*

Rynk: !? LET, ME, GO...
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
Talia: -!?! Lucas!
Fang: *started to lunge at her but stopped when Talia pulled her off* What the fuck do you think you're doing?!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(She's already away from Lucas... behind held back by Talia)
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
(...Fuck me sideways. Lmao, sorry about that. Fixed.)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(It's alright. Could we please not use cussing in this? I know I'm the minority but I just... REALLY don't like cussing)

Rynk: *hisses back* Getting answers and a little bit of revenge.

(Gotta wait for Lucas to do something X{D)
NoctusLynx commented…
I'm perfectly fine with it, if that's what you're worried about. I see it as a "character's dialect". I have no power over the characters, so why should I control what they say? But, if one of the players is uncomfortable with cursing, then yes, the cursing is to be kept to a minimum. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Azurrique said…
(Wow, I'm all over it tonight. OTL Again, sorry. I'll try, but it's hard for me to make my characters react realistically without some cussing a lot of the time. I mean, say someone were to get shot or severely injured in some way... realistically, their response wouldn't be "GOSH DARNIT," y'know? Lol.)
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
(You could replace the words with something else, and I'm not mad or anything, it's just that a lot of cussing happens around and it just makes me cringe.)