1. Guys don't actually look after good-looking girls. They prefer neat and presentable girls.
2. Guys 愛 flirts.
3. A guy can like あなた for a minute, and then forget あなた afterwards.
4. When a guy says he doesn't understand you, it simply means you're not thinking the way he is.
5. "Are あなた doing something?" または "Have あなた eaten already?" are the first usual 質問 a guy asks on the phone just to get out from stammering.
6. Guys may be flirting around all 日 but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
7. When a guy really likes you, he'll disregard all your bad characteristics.
8. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.
9. Guys will do anything just to get the girl's attention.
10. Guys hate it when あなた talk about your ex-boyfriend.
11. When guys want to meet your parents. Let them.
12. Guys want to tell あなた many things but they can't. And they sure have one habit to gain courage and spirit to tell あなた many things and it is drinking!
13. Guys cry!!!!!!!!
14. Don't provoke the guy to heat up. Believe me. He will.
15. Guys can never dream and hope too much.
16. Guys usually try hard to get the girl who has dumped them, and this makes it harder for them to accept their defeat.
17. When あなた touch a guy's heart, there's no turning back.
18. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...never mind!" would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what あなた are thinking.
19. Guys go crazy when girls touch their hands.
20. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
21. When a guy makes a prolonged "umm" または makes any excuses when you're asking him to do あなた a favor, he's actually saying that he doesn't like あなた and he can't lay down the card for you.
22. When a girl says "no", a guy hears it as "try again tomorrow."
23. あなた have to tell a guy what あなた really want before he gets the message clearly.
24. Guys hate gays!
25. Guys 愛 their moms.
26. A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get あなた a couple of roses.
27. A guy often thinks about the girl who likes him. But this doesn't mean that the guy likes her.
28. あなた can never understand him unless あなた listen to him.
29. If a guy tells あなた he loves あなた once in a lifetime. He does.
30. Beware. Guys can make gossips scatter through half of the face of the earth faster than girls can.
31. Like Eve, girls are guys EUR™ weaknesses.
32. Guys are very open about themselves.
33. It's good to test a guy first before あなた believe him. But don't let him wait that long.
34. No guy is bad when he is courting.
35. Guys hate it when their clothes get dirty. Even a small dot.
36. Guys really admire girls that they like even if they're not that much pretty.
37. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with あなた may end up being admired によって your boyfriend.
38. If a guy tells あなた about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. あなた don't need to give advice.
39. A usual act that proves that the guy likes あなた is when he teases you.
40. A guy finds ways to keep あなた off from linking with someone else.
41. Guys 愛 girls with brains もっと見る than girls in miniskirts.
42. Guys try to find the stuffed toy a girl wants but would unluckily get the wrong one.
43. Guys virtually brag about anything.
44. Guys cannot keep secrets that girls tell them.
45. Guys think too much.
46. Guys' fantasies are unlimited.
47. Girls' height doesn't really matter to a guy but her weight does!
48. Guys tend to get serious with their relationship and become too possessive. So watch out girls!!
49. When a girl makes the boy suffer during courtship, it would be hard for him to let go of that girl.
50. It's not easy for a guy to let go of his girlfriend after they broke up especially when they've been together for 3 years または more.
51. あなた have to tell a guy what あなた really want before getting involved with that guy.
52. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he's too-good-never-been-busted, never been in 愛 and hurt, he won't be matured and grow up.
53. When an unlikable circumstance comes, guys blame themselves a lot もっと見る than girls do. They could even hurt themselves physically.
54. Guys have strong passion to change but have weak will power.
55. Guys are 虎 in their peer groups but become tamed pussycats with their girlfriends.
56. When a guy pretends to be calm, check if he's sweating. You'll probably see that he is nervous.
57. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl. He really is.
58. When a guy asks あなた to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."
59. Guys don't really have final decisions.
60. When a guy loves you, bring out the best in him.
61. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him.
62. If a guy has been kept shut または silent, say something.
63. Guys believe that there's no such thing as 愛 at first sight, but court the girls anyway and then realize at the end that he is wrong.
64. Guys like femininity not feebleness.
65. Guys don't like girls who パンチ harder than they do.
66. A guy may instantly know if the girl likes him but can never be sure unless the girl tells him.
67. A guy would waste his time over video games and basketball, the way a girl would do over her romance novels and make-ups.
68. Guys 愛 girls who can cook または bake.
69. Guys like girls who are like their moms. No kidding!
70. A guy has もっと見る problems than あなた can see with your naked eyes.
71. A guy's friend knows everything about him. Use this to your advantage.
72. Don't be a snob. Guys may easily give up on the first sign of rejection.
73. Don't be biased. Try loving a guy without prejudice and you'll be surprised.
74. Girls who bathe in their eau de perfumes do もっと見る repelling than attracting guys.
75. Guys are もっと見る talkative than girls are especially when the topic is about girls.
76. Guys don't comprehend the statement "Get lost" too well.
77. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions but still 愛 them more.
78. When a guy gives a crooked または pretentious grin at your jokes, he finds them offending and he just tried to be polite.
79. Guys don't care about how shiny their shoes are unlike girls.
80. Guys tend to generalize about girls but once they get to know them, they'll realize they're wrong.
81. Any guy can handle his problems all によって his own. He's just too stubborn to deal with it.
82. Guys find it so objectionable when a girl swears.
83. Guys' weakest point is at the knee.
84. When a problem arises, a guy usually keeps himself cool but is already thinking of a way out.
85. When a guy is conscious of his looks, it shows he is not good at fixing things.
86. When a guy looks at you, either he's amazed of あなた または he's criticizing you.
87. When あなた catch him cheating on あなた and he asks for a 秒 chance, give it to him. But when あなた catch him again and he asks for another chance, ignore him.
88. If a guy lets あなた go, he really loves you.
89. If あなた have a boyfriend, and your boy best friend always glances at あなた and it obviously shows that he is jealous whenever you're with your boyfriend, all I can say is your boy best friend loves あなた もっと見る than your boyfriend does.
90. Guys learn from experience not from the romance 本 that girls read and take as their basis of experience.
91. あなた can tell if a guy is really hurt または in pain when he cries in front of you!
92. If a guy suddenly asks あなた for a date, ask him first why.
93. When a guy says he can't sleep if he doesn't hear your voice even just for one night, hang up. He also tells that to another girl. He only flatters あなた and sometimes makes fun of you.
94. あなた can truly say that a guy has good intentions if あなた see him praying sometimes.
95. Guys seek for アドバイス not from a guy but from a girl.
96. Girls are allowed to touch boys' things. Not their hair!
97. If a guy says you're beautiful, that guy likes you.
98. Guys hate girls who overreact.
99. Guys 愛 あなた もっと見る than あなた 愛 them if they are serious in your relationships.