モンスター・ハイ A Trip To Scaris (Paris) {Monster High Role-play!}

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 08:58PM
A Trip to Scaris (Paris) 

Hey and Welcome to this new Role Play I made where you favorite Monster High Characters are going  to go to Scaris (Paris) for Spring Break as they signed up at school and now the RP will start at the airport to go to Paris 

Invited ~HelloKitty_Love 

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. If you would like to RP OC's then just tell me there names and a little background on them and if I accept them I will say so. (Oh and HelloKitty_Love I already approve of Baxter and Drake if you want to use them)

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I will claim my characters and I guess start us all off :D

My Characters ~ Abbey, Frankie, Jackson, Clawdeen, Clawd, Operetta , Toralei, and Venus.

Beginning Post~

Abbey had just arrived at the airport from Headmistress Bloodgood dropping her off. She rolled her suitcase to the gates to meet her friends before they go to security and soon to the plane.  

She looked down at her ticket

"Gate C #13 ." She read as she looked for the sign ,but what was really on her mind was Scaris and how beautiful this city was she just hoped she would not bump into someone for she was not paying any attention at all.

~~~

Frankie sat with Clawdeen at Gate E #13 . She turned to her ghoul friend as she was just so nervous . 

She hoped she could just survive the ride without some kind of major embarrassment like barfing all over the plane or falling out of the lavatory .

"Clawdeen you promised me everything is going to be okay right." Frankie asked Clawdeen nervously as Clawdeen rolled her brown eyes.

"Yes Frankie don't fret girl I got your back." Clawdeen smiled reading her newest issue of Teen Scream.

Toralei walked through the airport just fighting to get to her Gate . 
She couldn't believe that she was stupid enough to get caught up in the crowd and she lost Mweoldy and Purrsephone ...what are the odds.

How could this day even get worse let's hope all the losers are not going to Scaris also or her and M&P's trip is ruined.

Clawd was looking in the latest shopping place around which was a general store and of course he was packing up on the goods.

He need specifically everything and I do mean everything to survive one simple air travel trip to Scaris.

"Clawd can we get a move on" Jackson whined from the front of the store as he had already bought his stuff a bag of jerky and a cookie with a new nerdy magazine and a book to keep him busy.

"We need to get to the dam gate" Jackson yelled as he crossed his arms and leaned against a wall in the store.

"Just hold on a sec" Clawd barked as he gathered more things.

Operetta was shopping around for some new songs and maybe an Coffin Tunes card before she left so she could put more music on her iCoffin.  She soon had run into Venus who was also in the store for music so she could keep busy on the flight also.

(There we go this RP is now ready to begin Have Fun~Cali <3)

モンスター・ハイ 1789 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1789

1年以上前 xMiss-IceQueenx said…
"And purrfect rythum" Toralei added to the cats.
~~~
"It's fine" Jackson chuckled rubbing the back of his neck "and your fine also" he winked trying to use one of Heath's pick-up lines.
~~~
"Oh she won't we are that sneaky" Frankie giggled to Baxter smirking.
~~~
Abbey looked in the doorway confused "What is this about?" she asked the two not understanding -was there something going on between them- she thought.
1年以上前 HelloKitty_Love said…
Meowlody giggled nodding "We should be a singning Trio." she laughed.
"Furry and fabulous." Purrsephine added.
~~
Rochelle raised an eyebrow in amuesment "Cute. But aleast your trying." she giggled as she gave him a quick kiss.
~~
Baxter smirked back "Lets hope if she does, it will make the top story on her blog."
~~
"Spectra called me a dork on her blog." Heath told Abbey
"I cannot believe you are whining over something so stupid!" Spectra yelled at Heath.
"That will be our second job choice " Toralei purred to her friends.
~~~
Jackson blushed as she gave him a kiss "Thanks for the reward " he smiled back at Rochelle.
~~~
"Yup and well will be awesome" Frankie sparked with excitement.
~~~
"Wait when were you on her blog?" Abbey asked Heath still confused.
"That will be our second job choice " Toralei purred to her friends.
~~~
Jackson blushed as she gave him a kiss "Thanks for the reward " he smiled back at Rochelle.
~~~
"Yup and well will be awesome" Frankie sparked with excitement.
~~~
"Wait when were you on her blog?" Abbey asked Heath still confused.
Meowlody giggled "I would actually like that." she purred.
~~
Rochelle smiled as she stepped into the elevator, and pulled him in by his tie "No problem." she winked.
~~
Baxter nodded "Just imagine the looks on their faces." he chuckled.
~~
"The latest update, about our little coffee meeting." Heath told her showing her his phone.
<bump>
cloudy
"Me too" Toralei grinned "That is why I said it."
~~~
Jackson blushed at the tie pull as he was inside the elevator with Rochelle. "So this is cool" he smiled.
~~~
"Priceless"Frankie nodded smirking.
~~~
"WHAT!" Abbey yelled grabbing Heath's phone and looking at it. "Spectra You put our meeting on your blog!" Abbey asked once more her eyes widening.
Purrsephone nodded in "So ghouls should we be filling up goo balloons?" she smirked.
~~
Rochellle giggled "I agree. So what can a guy and a ghoul do alone in an elevator?" she asked smirking.
~~
Baxter smirked back "So when do we start evil planning?" he asked.
~~
"Nope. Not if your going to yell at me like that." Spectra cringed.

"Okay I will head down to the resteraunt to snatch a few bottles of ketchup and mustard" Toralei meowed as she starte to grab her things.
~~~
Jackson shugged "I not sure besides tick tac toe or-...Nevermind" Jackson said as he thought of something else but did not want to say it out loud to Rochelle.
~~~
"Want to go to one of our rooms to come up with a full plan pattern?" Frankie asked Baxter.
~~~
"I just can't believe you did that " Abbey said to Spectra " That meeting was suppose to be private and no one was suppose to know!" she added.
Purrsephone nodded "I will head down to the kitchen for syrup, honey, and anything else sticky I can find."
"And I will check the garbage cans for anything stinky and rotting." Meowlody smirked.
~~
Rochelle glanced up at him "Just tell me. You can tell me anything." she smiled.
~~
Baxter nodded "Probably your room, Jackson might end up taking her back or getting ditched." he chuckled.
~~
Spectra bit her lip nervously "Im sorry! I did not know at all!" she whined.
last edited 1年以上前
"Great" Toralei smirked "I will meet you guys back here in a few" she meowed as she left for the elevator.
~~~
Jackson blushed "kissing" he muttered looking down at his feet.
~~~
Frankie nodded "Okay then my room it is" she said as the elevator dinges.
~~~
Abbey sighed "I bet everyone now will think we are dating" she said sitting on her bed.
M&P nodded as they split up to get the supplies.
~~
Rochelle smiled "I like that idea." she winked at him smirking.
~~
Baxter nodded as he stepped out of the elevator, "Lets hope people will not start assuming things."
~~
Spectra rolled her eyes "But did you guys kiss a few times? And what is so bad about Heath? Besides all the obvious reasons."
Toralei tapped her hand on the wall as the elevator went down to the restaurant floor.
~~~
Jackson smiled "Really?" he beamed asking her his cheeks slightly red.
~~~
Frankie rolled her eyes "I doubt they will, plus what could they even assume" she said walking to her room.
~~~
"Nothing is wrong with Heath" Abbey smiled but then soon had a straight face again "It's just that maybe I haven't decided yet or we haven't asked each other" Abbey explained.
Meowlody headed outside to the dumpster.
Purrsephone headed down to the kitchen where they handeled the food service.
~~
Rochelle smiled "Does this answer your question?" she asked as she pressed her lips against his.
~~
Baxter shrugged "I guess your right."
~~
Spectra snuggled into her blanket "Im sure it will come to you." she told Abbey but her words were muffled under the blanket.
Toralei arrived at the resteraunt as she snuck in under one of the tables and quickly snatched a ketchup and mustard bottle.
~~~
Jackson nodded as he kissed her back putting his hands around Rochelle's waist.
~~~
Frankie smiled as she opened the door "Welcome to casa de la Frankie Stein" she squealed.
~~~
Abbey nodded "Now where did Heath go?" she asked Spectra looking for the flaming headed boy .
Purrsephone snuck into the kitchen with a disguise as a chef, "Ok, Ok, need honey and more syrup." she mumbled to herself as she started checking the cabinents.
~~
Rochelle started frenching Jackson, as she felt his warm pulse on her hips.
~~
Baxter chuckled "Pretty nice room. A little gjrly but nice." he grinned.
~~
Spectra shrugged as she closed her eyes "I think he left somewhere around 'everyone will think were dating.'"
Toralei crawled out of the restutaunt unseen and unharmed. She brushed heralds off as she hit the elevator button waiting.
~~~
Jackson moaned slightly as he pulled Rochelle closer.
~~~
Frankie smirked as she winked back "Thanks" she said ". and perfect for unexpected evil planning ."
~~~
Abbey sighed "I hope I didn't hurt him" she frowned "Maybe I should call him." she smiled as she called Heath's iCoffin.
Purrsephone grabbed a few bottles "ugh! My fur!" she yowled as she ran out.
Meowlody came back from the dumpster and garbage cans with a big bag full of rotting food and dead animals.
~~
Rochelle wrapped her arms around his arms as he pulled her closer to him.
~~
Baxter playfully rolled his eyes as he jumped up on the bed "Evil planning, I feel like some criminal or something." he laughed.
~~
Heath picked up his iCoffin "Hey Abbey." he smiled answering.
Toralei finally reached their hotel room again as she steped into it.
~~~
"I love you Rochelle" Jackson whispered kissing her tenderly.
~~~
Frankie smiled " Me Too" she giggle " Or a Toralei."
~~~
"Hey Heath" She said smiling as he answered " Did I um say something wrong earlier?" she asked him .
Meowlody came back into the room with the smelly trash bag "Toralei cover your nose, this is some smelly grabage." she cringed.
~~
Rochelle smiled as she slightly stopped "I love you too Jackson." she whispered back.
~~
Baxter nodded "I would never want to be like those terrible were-cats." he chuckled.
~~
"No you did not. I just got a little irratated with Spectra and left." he told her "you probably know what I mean."
Toralei meowed "Okay covered" she said holding her nose as Meowlody came in "Ewww I can still smell it" she cringed " throw it in the tub quickly" she told Mweolody.
~~~
"Im glad you said that " Jackson smiled as he gave her a quick kiss once more.
~~~
"Me neither " Frankie shivered " I hate Toralei she makes my skin crawl."
~~~
"Yeah I do" Abbey said nodding " So um did you ever think we were dating?" she asked him.
Meowlody nodded as she quickly threw the bag in the tub. "Ok it's taken care of." she told Toralei as she closed the bathroom door.
~~
Rochelle smiled blushing "Really? Why?" she asked still smiling.
~~
Baxter smirked " I know. I like cats but Toralei is just a bitch."
~~
"Not really. I would not consider it dating unless either your or I asked." He told her smiling.
Toralei unclogged her nose "Okay ...Thank Monsters" she said still slightly gaging.
~~~
"I um thought you wouldn't " Jackson blushed bitting his lip.
~~~
Frankie nodded " She is worse than the beginning of last years Cleo!" she said in disgust.
~~~
"That is what I thought also" Abbey told smiling back.
Meowlody giggled "Why did I not let Purrsephone get the smelly things?" she wondered.
~~
Rochelle smiled "I loved you ever since I first layed eyes on you. But something kept getting in my way." she admitted to him blushing.
~~
Baxter nodded "Shes even worse than Heath! And no one likes Heath!"
~~
Heath smirked "So I guess would you like to go out?" he asked her polietly.
<bump>
Toralei rolled her eyes "Who knows" she giggled.
~~~
"What got in your way?" Jackson asked Rochelle.
~~~
Frankie nodded "I know right" she said but then her eyes widended" I know someone who likes Heath" she smirked to Baxter.
~~~
Abbey bit her lip sighing " Sure I would love to" she blushed smiling.
Meowlody giggled with her "So did you get the ketchup and mustard?" she asked Toralei curiously.
~~
Rochelle looked down nervosly "It was more like a who, that stopped me."
~~
Baxter raised his eyebrow in amusement "You?" he joked.
~~
Heath nodded "So when should we have our next umm date?" he asked her.
<bump>
Toralei smiled "Yes I do" she winked as she pulled the two bottles out of her bag.
~~~
"Well then who was?" Jackson asked her curiously " I promise I won't say anything or get mad" he promised Rochelle.
~~~
Frankie rolled her eyes "No" she laughed as she showed Baxter her phone and the picture of Heath and Abbey kissing.
~~~
Abbey shrugged "I am not positive" she sighed "maybe somewhere little more private?". She asked Heath curiously.
Meowlody smirked "Purrfect. So where's Purrsephone? She sure is taking a long time." she rolled her eyes.
~~
Rochelle gazed up into his eyes "You know Drake right?" she asked him biting her lip nervously.
~~
Baxter smirked "Damn. I never thought I would see the day where Abbey actually likes Heath." he chuckled.
~~
Heath agreed "Sure. Anything you want."
<bump>
<bump>
"I have no idea " Toralei meowed "Do you think we should call her?" she asked Meowlody.
~~~
Jackson nodded remembering "Yes" he said to Rochelle.
~~~
Frankie nodded looking at her phone " It's like a miracle right?" she giggled.
~~~
Abbey smiled "That would be nice but you can choose the place" she told Heath.
Meowlody nodded as she started dialing her phone. "Its ringing." she told Toralei as she waited for an answer.
~~
Rochelle glanced down "He was the problem. I always wanted to be with you, but he got in my way with his flirting." she admitted.
~~
Baxter nodded "I never thought this could happen. Not in years, decades, or even centuries."
~~
Heath shrugged "I really do not know many places where we could go. I prefer you to pick."
Toralei rocked back and fourth on her heels waiting.
~~~
Jackson smiled "Just forget about him I'm sure he will be alright" he told Rochelle .
~~~
Frankie smiled "I know but they are sort of cute" she giggled to Baxter.
~~~
"How about one of the balconies?" Abbey suggested to Heath.
Meowlody finished the call. "She said she will be here in about 5 minutes but she got in a stick situation." she told Toralei.
~~
Rochelle smiled back as she kissed his cheek "You make me feel so happy when I'm down."
~~
"Ok, so tomorrow night?" He asked her.
Toralei snickered "She did pick sticky " she said to Meowlody smirking.
~~~
Jackson chuckled blushing once again "I guess thra is kind of what I do" he shrugged.
~~~
"Anyway back to our planning " Frankie smiled .
~~~
"Perfect" Abbey told Heath smiling.
Meowlody smirked back "Now I'm glad that I did not picky sticky." she giggled.
~~
Rochelle smiled "Thats good. I kind I like it when you do that." she told him as she snuggled into him.
~~
Baxter nodded "So targets are Drake, Clawd, and Heath. Plans are TP and stuck elevator."
~~
Hearh smirked "So it's a date then."
cool
Toralei nodded "Me to" she smirked "I don't like getting my paws dirty."
~~~
Jackson smiled as he held her "It was always for you" he smiled.
~~~
Frankie nodded "Perfect and maybe you can change their hair gel to syrup" she giggled.
~~~
Abbey nodded "I guess so" she smiled.
Meowlody giggled as Purrsephone walked in "Sorry it took so long. The honey and syrup clinged to my fur." Purrsephone told them.
~~
Rochelle smiled back "Aww you are just too sweet." she giggled.
~~
Baxter smirked "I like how you think Franks."
~~
"So anything we need to talk about before I hang up?" He asked.
"You probably need a bath" Toralei meowed to Purrsphone .
~~~
Jackson smiled as he rubbed his nose against hers "Your sweeter " he smiled.
~~~
Frankie smirked back "Oh do you" she said.
~~~
Abbey smiled "I'm not sure unless you just want to talk to me" she told him.
Purrsephone nodded as she walked into the bathroom. "Eww why does it stink like garbage in there!" she yowled.
Meowlody nervously bit her lip "I have no idea." she shrugged lying.
~~
Rochelle blushed "No you are." she giggled as she nudged him.
~~
Baxter nodded "Its like a good girl, with an evil side."
~~
"Not at all. You?" He told her.
<bump>
Toralei shrugged also biting her lip "Me neither" she said "You can use the one in my room though" she told her pointing to another part of the suite.
~~~
"But you have pink hair" Jackson chuckled .
~~~
Frankie smirked "That is what I am" she told Baxter .
~~~
"I guess not" Abbey sighed.
zzz
Purrsephone shrugged as she grabbed a towel and headed towards Toralei's bathroom.
~~
Rochelle rolled her eyes "Not funny. By the way glasses, are nerdy and nerds are sweet." she smirked.
~~
Baxter nodded "I can see."
~~
"Ok so bye I guess." He sighed also.
Toralei waved "Have fun" she smiled.
~~~
"But your are french and french monsters are romantic and a synonym of romantic is sweet" Jackson pointed out back to Rochelle.
~~~
Frankie smriked "Sort of a surprise right?" she asked Baxter.
~~~
"Um Yes I guess" Abbey said back.
Purrsephone giggled "I will." she called out to her.

Meowlody rolled her eyes "So should we prepare the goo balloons?" she smirked.
~~
Rochelle blushed "Aww it's amazing how you know me so well." she giggled as she leant against him.
~~
Baxter shrugged "Sure." he told her as he paid more attention to his phone.
~~
"Bye." Heath told her as he hung up.
Toralei nodded "I think that is in order" she smirked back to Meowlody.
~~~
Jackson put an arm around her "I know" it's a miracle ". He chuckled to Rochelle.
~~~
"What's up" Frankie asked Baxter staring at his phone "Another Gossip update" she questioned him.
~~~
"Bye" Abbey smiled as she hung up also and then hopped onto her bed sighing and smiling happily.
Meowlody nodded "And I may have found a bag of balloons by luck while I was back there." she smirked.
~~
Rochlle smiled "I guess it was fate that got us together." she giggled as she hugged him.
~~
Baxter shook his head "Nope, it's just a text." he told her as he finished typing.
~~
Spectra put down her phone "Wow Abbey, you seem really happy." she smiled "So what are the details?"
Toralei smirked back "Purrrfect" she purred .
~~~
Jackson smiled as he hugged her back" I guess so " he smiled back down at her.
~~~
"From who?" Frankie asked him curiously .
~~~
Abbey nervously smiled "Oh you know just another friendly Outting tomorrow night" she lied to Spectra placing her phone down.