モンスター・ハイ A Trip To Scaris (Paris) {Monster High Role-play!}

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 08:58PM
A Trip to Scaris (Paris) 

Hey and Welcome to this new Role Play I made where you favorite Monster High Characters are going  to go to Scaris (Paris) for Spring Break as they signed up at school and now the RP will start at the airport to go to Paris 

Invited ~HelloKitty_Love 

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. If you would like to RP OC's then just tell me there names and a little background on them and if I accept them I will say so. (Oh and HelloKitty_Love I already approve of Baxter and Drake if you want to use them)

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I will claim my characters and I guess start us all off :D

My Characters ~ Abbey, Frankie, Jackson, Clawdeen, Clawd, Operetta , Toralei, and Venus.

Beginning Post~

Abbey had just arrived at the airport from Headmistress Bloodgood dropping her off. She rolled her suitcase to the gates to meet her friends before they go to security and soon to the plane.  

She looked down at her ticket

"Gate C #13 ." She read as she looked for the sign ,but what was really on her mind was Scaris and how beautiful this city was she just hoped she would not bump into someone for she was not paying any attention at all.

~~~

Frankie sat with Clawdeen at Gate E #13 . She turned to her ghoul friend as she was just so nervous . 

She hoped she could just survive the ride without some kind of major embarrassment like barfing all over the plane or falling out of the lavatory .

"Clawdeen you promised me everything is going to be okay right." Frankie asked Clawdeen nervously as Clawdeen rolled her brown eyes.

"Yes Frankie don't fret girl I got your back." Clawdeen smiled reading her newest issue of Teen Scream.

Toralei walked through the airport just fighting to get to her Gate . 
She couldn't believe that she was stupid enough to get caught up in the crowd and she lost Mweoldy and Purrsephone ...what are the odds.

How could this day even get worse let's hope all the losers are not going to Scaris also or her and M&P's trip is ruined.

Clawd was looking in the latest shopping place around which was a general store and of course he was packing up on the goods.

He need specifically everything and I do mean everything to survive one simple air travel trip to Scaris.

"Clawd can we get a move on" Jackson whined from the front of the store as he had already bought his stuff a bag of jerky and a cookie with a new nerdy magazine and a book to keep him busy.

"We need to get to the dam gate" Jackson yelled as he crossed his arms and leaned against a wall in the store.

"Just hold on a sec" Clawd barked as he gathered more things.

Operetta was shopping around for some new songs and maybe an Coffin Tunes card before she left so she could put more music on her iCoffin.  She soon had run into Venus who was also in the store for music so she could keep busy on the flight also.

(There we go this RP is now ready to begin Have Fun~Cali <3)

モンスター・ハイ 1789 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1789

1年以上前 xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Abbey smiled waiting also and waved at Heath by the elevator where she saw him.
~~~
"No she is the cool mermaid thing that is very pretty on the boat front." Jackson smiled as he heard a knock "I think she is here" he smirked.
~~~
Clawd growled at the elevator.
1年以上前 HelloKitty_Love said…
Heath smiled as he saw Abbey and waved back at her.
Drake noticed Heath waving "So whats going on with you two?" he asked nudging him.
Heath rolled his eyes "Nothing."
~~
Baxter beamed as he walked over to the door and opened it "Hello beautiful." he smiled.
Spectra giggled as she motioned Abbey to come in.
"Are your sure" Clawd smirked "There seems to be a little spark in between you and Abbey" he said to Heath "Has a player like you Heath Acctually fallen for such an innocent ghoul That is our friend" .
~~~
Abbey smiled as she walked in also looking around .

"Hey Spectra , Hey Abbey" Jackson waved at the two ghouls as Abbey waved back.
Heath store down at the ground in embarrassment "Would it be bad if I said yes?" he asked as he but his lip nervously.
~~
Spectra smiled and waved back "Hey Jackson." she giggled as she sat on Baxter's bed.
Baxter smirked as he sat next to her "Breakfast will be here in about 10 minutes." he told the two ghouls.
Clawd smirked "Not really but you seem to have lost your touch Burns" he told Heath.
~~~
Abbey nodded "That sounds good". She said sitting on the couch.

"Anyone know if Rochelle is up yet?" Jackson asked the three.
Drake snickered "Looks like it's my time to be the new stud." he smirked.
Heath rolled his eyes "Im still the stud, but I just have feelings for someone. It's no big deal." he shrugged.
~~
Spectra shrugged "I don't know but I will call her." she told Jackson as she stepped out of the room.
Clawd rolled his eyes "I knew this time would come." he laughed.
~~~
Abbey smiled waiting and checking her messages.

Jackson nodded "Thanks Spectra". He said as he grabbed a bottle of water.
Drake chuckled "Aww Heath loves Abbey."
Heath rolled his eyes "Err no." he said as he store at the ground.
~~
Baxter waited as he checked his laptop.
Specta came back in "Shes awake." she smiled telling Jackson.
<bump>
<bump>
Clawd smirked "So you don't love her" he said "Ohhh Your playing her right?" Clawd chuckled remembering the same old Heath "Well played my man."
~~~
Jackson beamed "Thanks Spectra" he said smiling as he grabbed his iCoffin and ran out the door to the elevators.
~~~
Abbey relaxed on the couch still waiting for the food.
Heath bit his lip nervously "Err yeah, thats exactly what I'm doing." he lied.
~~
Spectra heard a knock at the door, and brought the food in. "Breakfast time." she smiled as she handed out the plates and silverware.
<bump>
Clawd smirked "Knew it " he said "Just don't let her little heart break to hard" he snickered ". She is a block of ice."
~~~
"Yum". Abbey smiled rubbing her stomach "Did you get the yak cheese and buttered pancakes?" she said smiling looking at all the food.
~~~
Jackson waited in the elevator as it soon opened he hopped in and soon got out and arrived at Rochelle's room as he knocked on her door.
smirk
Heath nodded slowly "Can we just go know?" he asked trying to change the subject.

Drake rolled his eyes "Whatever." he shrugged as he stepped into the elevator.
~~
Baxter facepalmed "I got pancakes but not yak cheese."
~~
Rochelle opened the door, still her her pajama's and bed hair "Jackson?!" she gasped as her eyes widened.
Clawd rolled his eyes "Whatever man you usually brag about it later." he told Heath.
~~~
Abbey smiled "No worrys I think I have some in bag" she said reaching into her purse.
~~~
Jackson jumped back shocked "Rochelle" he screamed like a girl.
Heath smirked "I will, she is my ghoul." he smiled as he meant against the elevator wall.
~~
Spectra laughed "Do you seriously carry butter in your purse?" she giggled raising her eyebrow in amuesement.
~~
Rochelle rolled her eyes as she opened the door for him to come in.
Clawd smirked "She is huh?" he said interested .
~~~
Abbey nodded "Yes" she laughed as she pulled a small bag out from a care package from home and put some on her pancakes smiling with glee.
~~~
Jackson stared at her questionabley as he walked in.
Heath nodded proudly "She is, and don't tell anyone."
~~
Spectra playfully rolled her eyes as she took a bite of her crepês.
~~
"What?" Rochelle asked as she sat on her bed.
<bump>
Clawd smiled "She is ?" he said questionabley as he looked at Heath " I thought you were playing her."
~~~
Abbey sighed as she ate her pancakes now in yeti heaven.
~~~
"I thought you were awake" Jackson said looking at her.
Heath shook his head "Not at all. Why would I want to do that to such a sweet ghoul."
~~
Baxter slightly chuckled as he turned on the television to break the silence.
~~
"I am awake. I just woke up about five minutes ago." She shrugged as snuggled into her pillow.
Clawd looked confused "Oh so then you lied to me Burns". He smirked raising an eyebrow.
~~~
"What is this show" Abbey asked Baxter.
~~~
"Oh well I'm sorry for Uh catching you like this". Jackson said looking at her.
Heath nodded slowly "Yes I did. But I am proud of it." he smirked proudly.
~~
"The news." Baxter told her.

"But it's in French." Spectra frowned as she took a piece of bacon.
~~
Rochelle rolled her eyes "Its no big deal Jackson. You will end up seeing me like this eventually."
Clawd rolled his eyes "Watch your back ". He smirked ". You know want happend last time you lied to me." he said.
~~~
Abbey nodded "I do not understand any of it." she aid frowning and looking at the screen confused.
~~~
"What What do you mean by that". Jackson stuttered blushing like an idiot.
Heath rolled his eyes "Yes I so remember beating you go that day." he smirked at his web of lies.
~~
Spectra nodded "None of us can, so now what do we do?" she whined asking the other two.
~~
Rochelle giggled "I mean eventually you will see me without any make up, or all dressed up."
Clawd rolled his eyes "Well this time it's going to be worse". He said "It might even cost you the ghoul."
~~~
"Subtitles?" Abbey suggested to the other two.
~~~
"Oh " Jackson nodded "I thought you ment that pajamas."
Heath chuckled "As if. Abbey won't want a furry little puppy to play with. She wants a man, a hot, and intelligent man." he smirked.
~~
Baxter nodded as he set the english subtitles.
"Aww I can't believe it's so cold today." Spectra whined as she put her plate down.
"Ugh quit whining." Baxter rolled his eyes.
~~
Rochelle rolled her eyes "No. Your so not ever getting me in lingere."
<bump>
<bump>
Clawd smirked back "Very funny but I don't think you description is correct" he chuckled "And we will just see who she wants puppies are adorable and cute just an attraction to ghouls."
~~~
"Guys do not fight" Abbey said "I would not like you to."
~~~
Jackson shook his head "I wasnt thinking that" he chuckled "I would never do something like that to you."
Heath rolled his eyes "I meant mutt not a little puppy. And my descriptions were perfectly spot on. " he smirked proudly.

Drake rolled his eyes "To you they are." he mumbled.
~~
Spectra snuggled into Baxter "We are not fighting, it's just a small thing that happens when I annoy him or vice versa."
~~
Rochelle giggled "I hope you don't ever do that." she smiled "Unless you what me too." she winked playfully.
Clawd nodded "Yeah " he said to Drake "Well how about we make this interesting , I bet I can take Abbey away from you or at least someone will." he said knowingly.
~~~
Abbey nodded understanding . I just do not want that to happen to me and my boyfriend." she said smiling as she soon gasped silently remembering what she had just said.
~~~
Jackson nodded "I promise only for special occasions" he chuckled embarrassed .
Heath bursted out laughing "I would like to see you try Clawdy, but Abbey is devoted to me." he smiled proudly.
~~
Spectra's eyes widened as she suddenly got interested "So Heath is your boyfriend now?" she asked raising her eyebrow.

Baxter gasped "Wow, your dating Heath! Why?"
~~
Rochelle playfully rolled her eyes "We will see about that. Maybe."
Clawd smirked "Would you like me to test that" he asked Heath.
~~~
Abbey shook her head "No I am not dating him" she lied nervously shoving her mouth full of pancakes.
~~~
Jackson chuckled "Okay " he laughed a he hugged Rochelle tightly .
Heath rolled his eyes "Yeah sure. I would love to see you make a fool out of yourself." he chuckled.
~~
Spectra rolled her eyes "Denies and lies Abbey. I will find out the truth one way or another." she smirked.
~~
Rochelle giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a quick kiss.
<bump>
Clawd smirked "I think that would be your job." he chuckled darkly.
~~~
Abbey nervously but her lip "But That is truth." she told Spectra.
~~~
Jackson smiled giving her a quick kiss back.
Heath but his lip not knowing what to say next "Err well not if you do first."
~~
Spectra shrugged "Whatever."
~~
Rochelle smiled "So what are you here for?" she asked curiously.
Clawd smirked "Then is this a bet?". He asked Heath curiously .
~~~
Abbey rolled her eyes hoping everyone would change the subject.
~~~
Jackson smiled "Well I just wanted to see you since I got up early " he said "Wondered if you wanted to do anything even if it is just relaxing.

Venus woke up rubbing her eyes "Huh Jackson " she said yawing "Wait Jackson What The Hell is he doing in our room Rochelle?" Venus said shocked looking at the two.
Heath nodded "I will accept that challenge." he smirked back confidently.
~~
Spectra stayed in complete silence.
Baxter glanced over at the food cart "Errr great food huh?" he bit his lip nervously trying to change the subject.
~~
Rochelle's eyes widened as she saw Venus wake up "Well Jackson is by boyfriend, and boyfriends like to surprise Thor girlfriends by visiting so early." she told Venus, slightly growling a the last part.
Clawd smiled as he stuck his hand out "Then it begins " he said.
~~~
Abbey smiled perking up "Yeah amazing food" she said trying to change the subject also with Baxter.
~~~
Venus smirked "Are you hinting me to leave?" she asked Rochelle.

Jackson slightly backed away after Rochelle growled as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck .
Heath shook Clawd's hand firmly "Get ready to lose bad." he chuckled.
~~
Spectra shrugged "I guess it's okay."
~~
Rochelle shook her head "No it's fine." she reassured the both of them.
"You do that " Clawd smirked back as he let go "Okay we need terms now." he said thinking.
~~~
Abbey smiled "Well I really loved it" she said finshing her plate.
~~~
"Oh Okay" Venus shrugged snuggling back into her sheets.

Jackson smiled hugging Rochelle .
Heath thought for a second "First of all do NOT kiss her!"
~~
Spectra giggled "Well I'm glad you did, because the price of all this is pretty expensive."
~~
Rchelle hugged him back "So do you have somewhere to go while I change?" she asked him.
Clawd smirked "Why not?" he asked him .
~~~
"Would you like me to pay some?" Abbey asked them smiling.
~~~
"Not really but I could stake out in your closet or your bathroom" Jackson said spitting out ideas to Rochelle.
Heath slightly growled "Just don't. She's my ghoul."
~~
Baxter shook his head "Not at all, it's just my way of being polite."
~~
Rochelle playfully rolled her eyes "Why the closet? Would you want to watch me?" she giggled.
"But then that gives you an advantage" Clawd pointed out " Unless you are not allowed to kiss her either."
~~~
Abbey smiled "Oh okay." she said nodding " Thank you very much" she told Baxter.
~~~
Jackson shook his head blushing " N-No " he stuttered " It was just another room."
Heath rolled his eyes "Fine then, I will not kiss her then."
~~
Baxter nodded "No problem." he smiled back.
~~
Rochelle giggled as she kissed his cheek "Just do whatever you like."
Clawd smirked "But what if she kisses me?" he asked Heath.
~~~
Abbey smiled "Well it is very nice gesture" she said.
~~~
Jackson blushed "I think I will go into the bathroom" he said to Rochelle.