モンスター・ハイ Spy vs Spy (Monster High Roleplay)

HelloKitty_Love posted on Feb 27, 2012 at 02:23AM
Hello, welcome to 'Spy vs Spy' a new RP that focuses on a spy theme. The characters are spies competing against eachother. There are 2 different spy organizations, the Female division and the male division.

I will be playing:
*Spectra Vondergeist
*Heath Burns
*Valentine
*Cleo de Nile
*Rochelle Goyle
* Meowlody and Purrsephone
My OCs: Baxter Haunts and Drake Haunts.

All the other characters are up for grabs, please don't go over 3 OCs and PLEASE don't go off topic It's just annoying. The setting will be London, England (For the spy theme) Enjoy.

Invited list: xMiss-IceQueenx

*If you are not invited then ask before you join*
last edited on Jul 21, 2012 at 02:44AM

モンスター・ハイ 2129 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 2129

1年以上前 xMiss-IceQueenx said…
BUMP
1年以上前 HelloKitty_Love said…
Lagoona raised her hand shyly "But do we have enough agents?" she asked "Or will we need to reuse that agents that haven't been captured yet?"
Clawdeen smiled "We have enough." she said counting "I want you and Agent Webber to break into the main office and Abbey to distract the guards" she said pointing at all of them ." Then our plan is complete" she said proudly.
Lagoona beamed "You hear that Gil? Uh I mean Agent Webber, we get to work together." she squeaked.

Rochelle nodded agreeing with Clawdeen "And even Cleo's involved by playing the victim." she giggled.
Gil smiled nodding "Yes Lagoona -I mean Agent Blue" he said to her smiling "I think we will make a great team." he told her.

Clawdeen giggled" Yes she is" she smiled " So everyone undreamt their jobs?" she asked them.
Lagoona blushed "You really think so?" she beamed, slightly from embarrassment.

Rochelle, Deuce, Spectra, Baxter, and Heath nodded as they remembered their jobs.
Gil smiled back "I know so" he told Lagoona.

Abbey nodded and Gil with Frankie to Clawdeen and Clawd knew his job with his sister so he gave her a slight nod.

"Good"Clawdeen beamed clapping her hands.
"So is this meeting over with?" Deuce asked impatiently "I have somewhere else to be right now."
"Another date with the bathroom" Clawd snickered as Clawdeen punched Clawd in the stomach as he groaned in pain.

"Yes we are done here" Clawdeen smiled "You are now free to roam."
Deuce rolled his eyes as he rushed out of the conference room.

"I wonder why he wanted to leave so bad. It seems like he has something more important to do." Rochelle sighed.
Clawdeen nodded "I know very suspicious " she said.
Rochelle shrugged "Well it's probably nothing."
Clawdeen nodded "Let's hope" she sighed.
BUMP
Rochelle nodded as she relized that the room was empty "I guess we should prepare for the mission then."
Clawdeen nodded "We need suits, gadgets , and our plan drawn out." she said to Rochelle naming all the things they needed .
BUMP
Rchelle nodded as she wrote that down "Ok since your the fashionista you get the suits, I'll work on the plans, and the gadgets."
Clawdeen nodded "Okay" she said "Thanks so much Rochelle" she smiled heading towards the clothing department to make some suits "Oh and Rochelle meet me back here with the stuff in 30 minutes." she said to her.
Rochelle smiled "Okay I will. Now I need someone to help me with my plans." she face palmed.
Clawdeen smiled "You can choose anyone just find them" she told Rochelle.
Rochelle sighed "But I really do not know anyone who know how to." she shrugged.
"Mostly anyone does just not the newest Rookies" Clawdeen explained .
Rochelle nodded "Ok I know who I want to pick." she smirked as she walked out and started looking for Jackson.
"Okay make sure to get it done." Clawdeen told her as she started walking again.
~~~
Jackson was in the control room setting up the headsets and ear pieces for the mission.
BUMP
Rochelle checked the control room first "Oh there you are." she smiled "Can you help me with something."
Jackson turned around to Rochelle "Yes Agent Goyle " he smiled "What do you need?" he asked her.
Rochelle slightly blushed nodding "I need help with the floor plans."
Jackson beamed "I would love to help you." he told her smiling.
Bump.
Rochelle smiled "Thanks, I really do not know how too."
Jackson nodded "Okay first we need a map of the other agency ." he told her.
Rochelle nodded "I have those on my computer." she told him as she started walking to her office.
Jackson nodded as he followed Rochelle to her office.
Rochelle walked in her office then pulled up the floor plans "Here they are." she smiled showing him.
Jackson nodded as he examined them. "Okay we are going to need a copy to draw on". He told her smiling up at her.
Rochelle nodded "Ok i will print them out then."
Jackson smiled "That would be wonderful" he told her.
BUMP
Rochelle smiled back as she pulled out the printed plans and handed them to him.
"Thank you" Jackson said blushing as his hand touched her's. He then started to look and examine the plans.
Rochelle smiled dreamily as she watched him.
Jackson smiled as he Finshed "okay I'm going to need a drawing utensil ." he told her as he caught her staring at him and he smirked.
Rochelle blushed in embarrassment as she handed him Her pen "Is this what you need?"
Jackson nodded "Well that and-well nevermind" he told her now drawing on the map.
Rochelle raised her eyebrow "Well what else do you need? I will be more than happy to get it for you." she smiled.
Jackson smiled "Not at the moment but I might need some help later drawing" he told her.
Rochelle nodded "So what can I do to help?" she asked him as she rocked on her heels.
Jackson smiled "Just talking would be nice" he chuckled "No one ever talks to me." he sighed.