モンスター・ハイ Spy vs Spy (Monster High Roleplay)

HelloKitty_Love posted on Feb 27, 2012 at 02:23AM
Hello, welcome to 'Spy vs Spy' a new RP that focuses on a spy theme. The characters are spies competing against eachother. There are 2 different spy organizations, the Female division and the male division.

I will be playing:
*Spectra Vondergeist
*Heath Burns
*Valentine
*Cleo de Nile
*Rochelle Goyle
* Meowlody and Purrsephone
My OCs: Baxter Haunts and Drake Haunts.

All the other characters are up for grabs, please don't go over 3 OCs and PLEASE don't go off topic It's just annoying. The setting will be London, England (For the spy theme) Enjoy.

Invited list: xMiss-IceQueenx

*If you are not invited then ask before you join*
last edited on Jul 21, 2012 at 02:44AM

モンスター・ハイ 2129 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 2129

1年以上前 xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Abbey nodded "Very Much so" she said as her hand reached for Clawd's door.
1年以上前 HelloKitty_Love said…
Rochelle walked in as the guards moved over.
Abbey looked at both of the guards "What is wrong?" she asked them narrowing her eyes.
BUMP
Rochelle motioned Abbey to come "Just come in, we need to discuss something important."
Abbey nodded as she opened the door to Clawd's office as she saw Clawd looking at a picture of Cleo slightly sobbing.

He then saw Rochelle and Abbey and quickly put it down as he stood up and straightend his tie "Bomidable,Goyle." he said to both of them confused.
Rochelle peeked over at the picture "So why is the big bad wolf in tears?" she smirked.
Clawd growled "No reason" he said tucking the picture away in his pocket.
Rochelle rolled her eyes "Whatever we just need to warn you of a new threat."
Clawd nodded "I'm listening" he said.

Abbey smiled "There is another agency that is after both of us." Abbey explained.
BUMP
BUMPER
Rochelle nodded "And it seems if they are trying to plot against us. They happen to be off grid. So I suggest we team up."
Clawd nodded "Do you think they may have Cleo" he said asking Rochelle.
Rochelle shrugged "There might be a possibilty but we can't be sure." she told him "So gather up all your best guys and meet us in the large conference room between our divisions."
Clawd nodded "I will be there " he said "With all of my good agents" he said smiling "I know have to call a meeting to pick them out." he told Rochelle and Abbey.

Abbey nodded "See you then Clawd." she said smiling.
Rochelle nodded "We hope to see you there Clawd. " she smiled back as she walked out. Rochelle turned her head "And mention it to anyone outside the agencies the consider yourself in the dog house."
Clawd smirked" I won't a spy always keeps his secrets" he said winking as he picked up the intercom for all agents to report to the conference room.
~~~
Abbey waved bye as she walked back into the Male agency lobby.
Deuce, Heath, and Baxter headed into the conference room on short notice and took their seats.
~~
Rochelle waved back as she started walking back.
Jackson walked into the conference room as well with Gil following behind him.

Clawd smiled as he walked infront of everyone "Hello" he greeted them.
~~~
Abbey smiled "Great Team work" she said to Rochelle giving her a high five.
Deuce glanced over at Clawd "So whats the deal man?" he asked in his low and deep voice.
Heath nodded "I was kind of in the middle of something here."
~~
Rochelle giggled as she gave Abbey a high five "Team work. Now lets tell Clawdeen. "
Clawd smiled "Okay so the female division now knows about this new off the grid agency that is plotting against both teams and I need some good agents to work with them on this very special mission" Clawd explained.
~~~
Abbey nodded as she started to walking towards the Female division lobby again.
Heath jumped up out of his chair "Me I'm a Good agent! I'm a great agent!"

Baxter rolled his eyes "So who exactly are you thinking for this so called special mission."
~~
Rochelle found Clawdeen's office at the end of the hall and rushed towards it.
Clawd smiled "It is special mission HC " he beamed thinking Help Cleo . " And I want you Baxter, Jackson, Deuce, Gil, and what the hell Heath you can be my last man" he said smiling.
~~~
Abbey smiled running after Rochelle.
Heath flamed up with happiness "Yes! I'm finally allowed to go on a mission!" he cheered.

Deuce nodded "But what does HC mean exactly?" he asked.
~~
Rochelle stumbled into Clawdeen's office "We need to talk." she gasped for air.
Clawd nervously chuckled at Deuce "That is confidental." he said smiling "and Heath behave on your first mission okay." Clawd told Heath smiling for once.
~~~
Clawdeen smiled "About what?" she asked Rochelle.
Deuce shrugged "Whatever man. "

Heath nodded "But I'm just so excieted! My first time ouside the agency! How great is that?"
~~
"Well there's a secret off grid organization plotting against us and the guys. Also Im Pretty sure your brother has a crush on Cleo or something." Rochelle explained.
Clawd smiled "Amazing" he said to Heath rolling his eyes "Just dont fuck up." he said .
~~~
Clawdeen nodded "Okay on the first thing , What the fuck, I need to get on this ASAP and the second , I sort of caught the Cleo picture in his back pocket one time." she said winking at Rochelle.
Heath nodded intently "Dont worry you can trust me right?" he chuckled nervously.
~~
Rochelle giggled "Yeah I sort of caught him crying and looking at the picture. Now we need to announce an emergency board meeting."
Clawd nodded "That is why I put you on this mission Heath, you understand." Clawd told him firmly.
~~~
Clawdeen nodded as she raced over to the intercom and announced it as she started to head towards the board room with Abbey following behind her.
Heath beamed "Rhanks. So when is the mission?"
~~
Rochelle followed Abbey and Clawdeen into the board room.

Spectra and Lagoona walked in casually as they took their seats across from eachother.
"Whenever the girls call me and you guys I just choose " Clawd said "We need to discuss it with them and their girls who will be going."
~~~
Clawdeen smiled as she sat at the head of the table.

Abbey took a seat next to Lagoona .

Venus and Frankie took their seats across from each other and Operetta sat beside Spectra casualy.
Bump
BUMP!
SHIZ NIPS! GO AND BUMP
Deuce and Heath nodded "Great so can we leave now?" Deuce asked impatiently.
~~
Rochelle took a seat next to Frankie.

"So what exactly are we here for?" Spectra asked nervously.
Clawd raised his eyebrow at Deuce" Why do you need to?" he asked him.
~~~
Clawdeen sighed "Abbey and Rochelle have discovered an off the chart agency that is plotting against both the female and male agencies and I am picking agents to go on it." she said smiling "and right now I have Spectra, Abbey, and Rochelle with me and I need two more . " Clawdeen explained .
Deuce shrugged "Cant a guy just get some alone one?" he chuckled nervously.
~~
Spectra glanced across the room "Im thinking our little rookie Frankie should join." she smiled.
Clawd shook his head "Nope, now Deuce what is going on?" Clawd asked him.
~~~
"Me" Frankie beamed sparking with excitement "Please Clawdeen , I would finally get to go on my first mission" she said excitedly .

"Okay Frankie you can come " Clawdeen smiled "and I want Lagoona" she added "Okay I guess that is it , someone can now call the guys over."
Deuce rubbed the back of his neck "I really have to go." he mumbled.
~~
Lagoona smiled "Fintastic. I won't let you down."

"So should we call the guys to set up the meeting?" Rochelle asked.
Clawd smiled "You can tell me why and I will let you go." he said to Deuce.
~~~
Clawdeen nodded "Yes Rochelle go do that, I will kind of tidy the place up and get ready." she said smiling. "Venus and Operetta you two can leave and are in charge to maintain the agency while I am on this mission understand" she said to the two as the both nodded.

"We won't let you down Clawdeen" Operetta beamed as her and Veuns left.

BUMP
BUMP!
Deuce grumbled "Im being serious. I have to piss, ok my bladder can't wait unless you want by urine all over this conference room."
~~
Rochelle nodded as she dialed the number for the guys and waited for an answer.
"Then go" Clawd said rolling his eyes slightly laughing. The phone started ringing as Clawd answered it "Hello" he said into the phone.
~~~
Clawdeen was fixing things up in the room.

Abbey sat beside Frankie now slightly talking to her about first missions .
BUMP
Deuce sighed in relief ad he ran out.
~~
Rochelle beamed as he answered "Hi Clawd, everything is set up. Meet us ghouls in the conference room. In twenty minutes."
Clawd nodded "Okay we will be there" he said "Twenty Minutes Deuce" he yelled to him and everyone else ad he sat down in his chair.
~~~
After twenty minutes Clawdeen was ready with the conference room all tidied up.
Deuce came back in 5 minutes later "So what did I miss?"
~~
Rochelle hung up the phone and headed to the conference room.

Lagoona and Spectra walked in and saved seats in each side of them.
last edited 1年以上前
Frankie beamed getting up with Abbey and walked towards the conference rooms sitting down and Clawdeen followed taking one of the head chairs at the end of the table.
~~~
"Time to go guys" Clawd smiled as he put on his black sunglasses and walked to the entrance of the girls agency towards the conference room.