Falling in 愛 with a Fictional Character What do あなた think about falling in 愛 with a fictional character?

Kaighs posted on Nov 20, 2011 at 05:25PM
I think it's completely normal. It gives me a cool feeling inside.
 I think it's completely normal. It gives me a cool feeling inside.

Falling in 愛 with a Fictional Character 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 PonygirlCurtis7 said…
heart
i think its amazing. it gives me a great feeling inside, like u said. the only bummer is theyr not real. u cant hold them, or talk to them, or look at them. falling in love with a fictional is wonderful and terrible at the same time.

i wish Ponyboy were real...*sigh*

i dream about him alot. its great. but when i wake up i feel like i just saw him. i love that feeling! but it also tortures me! tortures, i tell u, tortures! i just want to hold him nd feel him and see him and speak to him...*grunts* uuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!­!!!­!!

PONYBOY, I LOVE YOU!!! <3

ps. i love this photo. he looks so HOT ND SEXY leaning against that car. oh...in case u didnt know, hes the dude on the far left. hot rite?? i know...
 i think its amazing. it gives me a great feeling inside, like u said. the only bummer is theyr not re
1年以上前 Mecksey said…
crying
I love it. In reality, I can't talk to Johnathan Tyler, but in my daydreams I can. Who is Johnathan Tyler you may ask? Well, he's the fictional character I came up with who is the splitting image of Ralph Macchio. It's amazing. Yes, an amazing feeling that I can't get over. It kills me at the same time. Because I'm like, this guy isn't as great as Johnathan, so he's not good enough. That's a terrible part of it. I hate that I'm pushing every guy away from me crushing on them because they're not Johnathan. Johnathan's like... perfect, while the guys I know about are just... not so perfect.

Johnathan's sweet, so insanely shy he won't talk. I love the way he holds me in his arms in my daydreams. They're so skinny, no muscles at all. Just the way I like 'em. He doesn't have a six-pack. His stomach flat. Just the way I like it. His hair is so fluffy, his smile so beautiful I could melt, eyes so hypnotizing. Oh, just like Ralph. But I don't care completely that he looks like Ralph. I love his personality. He's not rude, he's respectful... so sweet... God, please create Johnathan Tyler Preston in my life! Please! I don't really want anyone else. I want Johnathan Tyler. I'll do anything for him to be mine.
 I 愛 it. In reality, I can't talk to Johnathan Tyler, but in my daydreams I can. Who is Johnathan T
1年以上前 anderarmbitt said…
falling in love is one of the most special happen to any one and who loves see his or her every time :)