ディズニープリンセス Any Big Beauty and the Beast Fans?

TotallyMe105 posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 10:09PM
Just wondering who the people who are big fans are...I'm a huge fan and would like to discuss the characters and the film:)

ディズニープリンセス 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 ppv said…
heart
Me!!!
 Me!!!
1年以上前 SarahCorine said…
I love Beauty and the Beast! Let's talk.
1年以上前 lailaritaa said…
LOVE THIS MOVIE
1年以上前 MaidofOrleans said…
It's my favorite movie of all time!
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
heart
THIS MOVIE :3
 THIS MOVIE :3
MaidofOrleans commented…
That fanart is so adorable!!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 mergirl13 said…
smile
I am. It's my favorite
1年以上前 kristenfan10109 said…
I love this movie! Its in my top 10 favorite disney movies of all time
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
I like how this is also open for discussion, but what is there to discuss? I guess I'll ask a question. So why do you like this movie? What elements or background do you like about it?

I personally love the animation of Belle in general and the more HD this movie gets the more My eyes start to burn and how cool it looks.Belle and The Beast their animation draws me in every time especially the Ballroom scene and I love Belle's Yellow ballgown it's animation is just AAAAHHh!!
last edited 1年以上前
heart
In response to rigo1315's question:
I guess I started loving this movie when my best friend told me how much she adored the original fairy tale. She and I would watch any movie or read any book based on the fairy tale we could get our hands on. Of course, since this is probably the best known adaptation this is also the one we watched the most. Over time I started to think of it as a symbol of our relationship. 8 years later we're still best friends, and though she's not as in to Beauty and the Beast as she once was it's still my favorite movie of all time, mostly because of her, but also because of it's amazing characters, gorgeous soundtrack, and inspiring message. Sometimes the ballroom scene makes me cry! :')
rigo1315 commented…
Awe :) I can relate my best friend did that too with a video game. And the original fairy tale pretty good too. 1年以上前
K I guess it's my turn to ask a question. Who is your favorite character in Beauty and the Beast OTHER THAN Belle, and why?