ディズニープリンセス フォーラ To Change The アイコン Back.

princesslullaby posted on Oct 08, 2014 at 01:45AM
guys, this is a forum for all of us to send a message to either papa or dave (or both) to have the icon changed back. The message should be titled as follows:

A REQUEST TO CHANGE THE DISNEY PRINCESS ICON BACK TO WHAT IT WAS.

The body of the message should be short, and sweet, so it should be this:

Dear [papa/dave]

This is a formal request to please change the icon of the Disney Princess club back to what it was previously- of Cinderella's dress transformation, at least until we can come to a conclusive decision as a club of what it should be. We do NOT think Merida suits being the icon of the club, and we would like our voices to be heard.

Thanks,
[insert your fanpop name here]

ディズニープリンセス 15 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
I already thought about talking to a mod.
mhs1025 commented…
In fact, I just sent my request about an 時 ago. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Sk8er__grl said…
Perfect! Funny, I just had this icon of Cinderella lying around. I thought it worked well for the situation.
1年以上前 Silverrose1991 said…
Sent!
1年以上前 _CatWoman_ said…
Just sent it. Also forum tittles are supposed to be capitalized.
1年以上前 princesslullaby said…
Does it really matter?
Disneyfan9648 commented…
i know, right? 1年以上前
_CatWoman_ commented…
But it sort of does. To me and all other grammar nazis. 1年以上前
princesslullaby commented…
It has nothing to do with grammar 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tygers_Eye said…
Please either change it back to the previous Cinderella transformation sequence, or some other icon more indicative of classic and/or iconic Disney Princesses. (Like a group of Disney princesses together or some such.)
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Agreed!
1年以上前 nmdis said…
Look I am in contact with papa (please don't think I am showing off) and I will ask him for that if you want plus another thing I don't mind a change in icon until the icon is chosen by all DP fans, change is good but we should've made forum for choosing new icon just as we choose banners.
Most people seem to just want the original アイコン back. 1年以上前
1年以上前 haynay24 said…
Already done.
1年以上前 ZeldaFanForever said…
Done^^
1年以上前 AudreyFreak said…
Done.
1年以上前 hajirah4 said…
Done.
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
I was just talking to hahohaheha, the girl who changed our icon. She sent a message to Dave and he approves, saying it would be a good change. Believe me or not, that's what I was told.
mhs1025 commented…
BTW, those saying she's a troll, she's an old user. 1年以上前
princesslullaby commented…
then who is it? 1年以上前
_CatWoman_ commented…
It isn't an old user. It's DisneyFan in one of his many troll accounts. How are あなた so gulible? 1年以上前
mhs1025 commented…
^ I'm not gullible. You're just getting ideas. And princesslullaby-she 発言しました she her old user name was like anonymous. 1年以上前
1年以上前 iHyrule said…
Sent, thanks queen!
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
Well, for those who don't know, our old icon is back.