ディズニープリンセス Fanpop's お気に入り ディズニー Princesses.

avatar_tla_fan posted on Oct 07, 2014 at 12:27AM
I haven't seen this done in a while, so I thought I would start this. I have already restarted CRaZy_rawR's forum for the link, and now I will do the Princesses.

I WILL allow ties.

YES, please include Anna and Elsa.

And, I encourage users to give descriptions of two descriptions of two Princesses you feel strongly about. (Either love or hate.)

I hope you participate!

This will not be monthy, it will end at the end of the year, December 31st.

You are allowed to change your list of it changes throughout this time.
last edited on Oct 07, 2014 at 01:02AM

ディズニープリンセス 8 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 avatar_tla_fan said…
Lists are now OPEN!
last edited 1年以上前
Mine.
1. Snow White.
2. Cinderella.
3. Aurora.
4. Rapunzel.
5. Tiana.
6. Pocahontas.
7. Jasmine.
8. Merida.
9. Ariel.
10. Belle.
11. Mulan.
1年以上前 loveclub4 said…
My list

1. Mulan
2. Tiana
3. Rapunzel
4. Pocahontas
5. Belle
6. Aurora
7. Merida
8. Jasmine
9. Ariel
10. Cinderella
11. Snow White
1年以上前 princesslullaby said…
Um.... I'm going to throw Merida randomly in there

1. Ariel
2. Belle
3. Mulan
4. Jasmine
5. Pocahontas
6. Snow White
7. Cinderella
8. Merida
9. Rapunzel
10. Anna
11. Tiana
12. Aurora
13. Elsa
This is going to be transferred to picks by princesslullaby. Please do not submit anymore lists on here.
last edited 1年以上前
Sk8er__grl commented…
Sorry I started making my 説明 before あなた 発言しました this! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Disneyfan9648 said…
1. Anna
2. Rapunzel
3. Elsa
4. Belle
5. Merida
6. Ariel
7. Mulan
8. Pocahontas
9. Cinderella
10. Tiana
11. Jasmine
12. Auroura
13. Snow White

I know you said no Anna or Elsa, but why should I keep out my favorite princesses. Maybe I'll add descriptions later
1年以上前 Sk8er__grl said…
Woah, my list looks so weird without Elsa and Anna (I'm sorry I'm not sorry if you disagree for my reasons of princesses I feel strongly about :)

1. Mulan
Reason:
I love Mulan for every characteristic she has. I love how she's clumsy and awkward and feels a bit insecure with herself, humble, out of toon, and how she doesn't feel happy about the girl she sees. She's always loyal to those around her and I love that. She's a bit of a pushover in the beginning because she just wants to make her family proud but when she feels her father is in danger she stands up for what she believes in. I love her moments when she's pretending to be a guy and always fails miserably. She also has great character development from going to a wimpy girl to a fighter all because she doesn't give up. She's a character I not only relate to but admire and continues to be my role model. Even after the army kicks her out and leaves her out in the cold half naked she still comes back to make sure everyone is alright. Also she's freaking smart. She knows how to use her brain when she has to and her wit. All in all it makes me happy to see her get her happy ending. To quote A girl worth fighting for, "How 'bout a girl who's got a brain, who always speaks her mind?" YES! A girl like that doesn't come every dynasty :)
2.Pocahontas
3.Merida
4. Rapunzel
5.Belle
6. Tiana
7. Cinderella
8. Snow White
9. Jasmine
10. Aurora
11.Ariel
Reason:
Ariel in my opinion is the most selfish, inconsiderate, and idiotic princess their is. She skips her fathers concerts constantly and always uses the same excuse that she just forgot when Sebastian clearly says it wasn't a first time offense. She can never look past her nose for one second to think about how her actions will effect others. She constantly whines about how she has the worst life possible and how she doesn't have her dream yet when in actuality based on the sequels she only has her dream for two months and before that she wanted music, her father gives her music, and then she again asks for more. Ariel bosses around her friends to do things they clearly don't want to do. When Flounder was to scared to go to the ship she teases him about it. Ariel's line "bectha on land, they understand, bet they don't reprimand their daughters" makes me think her whole dream was just because she thinks the grass is always greener on the other side. Also Ariel overreacts to EVERYTHING! A soon as anyone insults her she goes off crying and throwing tantrums about it, then does the worst thing she could do basically out of spite. And did I mention she's an idiot? In the end Ariel says to her father, "I didn't mean to! I didn't know!" Ariel had to have seen the giant swamp of polyps while she was going to Ursula's layer and somehow Ariel never think that could happen to her. By the end of the movie Ariel had a chance to admit her mistakes and take responsibility and instead she shifts blame to everyone around her and the movie basically takes away any flaws she had. Congratulations Ariel, your friends and family risk their life for you (Flounder going into the ship and almost getting killed when Ariel teased him about their being sharks there without EVER CHECKING or THINKING if their really are sharks) risk their ob for you (Sebastian goes up to the shore following her everywhere making sure she's okay, and when he says, "I hope you appreciate what I do for you!" She shuffles it away and just pats him on the head like she doesn't give a damn) And sacrifice everything for her (Triton singing the contract for Ariel after Ariel shifts blame to everyone else and doesn't admit what she does, before that going around with a hot piece of ass named Eric not thinking about her family ONCE, and before that missing out on the concert after who knows how many times then going to Ursula and only thinking for a split seconds about family and going about her selfish motives) and by the end, to Ariel that all meant jack fucking shit.

Sk8er__grl commented…
Woah what was I on when making my descriptions? 1年以上前
PL has taken over this and has moved it to picks. 1年以上前
truth76 commented…
It says あなた can include Elsa and Anna. 1年以上前
1年以上前 coolsinger198 said…
1.Jasmine- She is my favorite DP and my favorite fictional character because of how strong and independent she is. She reminds me so much of myself and I feel she is the only DP can relate to out of all of them. She is so brave and she never judges anyone based on their appearances. We need the President of the USA to be Jasmine in my opinion.
2.Belle
3.Merida
4.Cinderella
5. Tiana
6.Aurora
7.Mulan
8.Rapunzel
9.Pocahontas
10.Ariel
11.Snow White