ディズニープリンセス Truth または Dare Forum, ディズニー Edition.

avatar_tla_fan posted on Sep 08, 2014 at 12:13AM
How this works, is just like regular truth or dare, but with Disney/Disney Princess type of questions or dares.

Example:
A: I choose truth.
B: Do you think Mulan is overrated? I choose dare.
A:(In Comments.) of course.
C: I dare you to tell everyone you love your least favorite Disney Princess with a flaming passion. I choose truth.
B:(In Comments.) okay. *goes to wall and tells everyone*.

I'll start! I choose truth. :)

ディズニープリンセス 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
I actually did this a while back and let me just tell you, it turned into total chaos. I warned everyone not to do anything like dare someone to make a wall post saying that they are leaving or something crazy like that and it eventually got crazy. I changed it to the character above me forum and it was much better. To be honest, those were some of the funniest fanpop days for me, but it didn't turn out well after all. So please, I'm going to ask all of you to make this forum fun like what I wanted it to be READ what you post BEFORE you post it. Do NOT dare someone to do something that will turn into a flame war.

I'm going to be honest, I LOVE this idea. I just want to warn everyone to not let this get out of hand the way it did before. If it doesn't get out of hand, it will be awesome.
last edited 1年以上前
shanyuisboss commented…
Sorry about the long ranting post. 1年以上前
Sk8er__grl commented…
It's no problem, I'm glad あなた warned us. I just went back to the old フォーラ and saw how much trouble it made. I'm pretty sure we can all be mature enough to handle it without taking it to extremes. あなた weren't mean at all, if that was mean then I'm probably seen like the devil around here. :p <3 1年以上前
dclairmont commented…
Ahh those were the good old days XD I remember them vividly...the whole ordeal with FabulousFan omg...I miss those days ;_; 1年以上前
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
Anyway, I want the next person to tell me what they like about their least favorite DP.
1年以上前 Sk8er__grl said…
Ooh, um, um. eeeeeeekkkkkk..... *Sweats*

Ariel has a nice song I guess. (Phew)

I dare the next person to go to ancient fanpop and type all the gibberish they can!
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
Did it!

link

I dare the next person to make a wall post and "introduce" yourself to fanpop as if you are new.
truth76 commented…
I wish I could do that but I'm not so good. 1年以上前
Sk8er__grl commented…
XD Thank あなた lol! 1年以上前
1年以上前 fanlovver said…
Did it!

I dare the next person to only write in capital letters the next day.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 BelleRose829 said…
Done deal.

I dare the nest person to either sing praises about their least favorite DP or trash on their favorite, which ever is more painful. :3
1年以上前 snsdlover4ever said…
Done. I'll do it tomorrow, since it's not that hard for me to sing praises about Anna.

I dare the next person to make a wall post, pretending that they're Ariel. (Just the normal intro: name, address, and family life)

I actually feel tempted to do this. :P
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
Just thought I'd let you guys know, you can't just say you are going to do what somebody dared you to do. You have to actually do it. That's how this forum works ;)

I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude.
Sk8er__grl commented…
LOL, あなた DON'T know what rude is. RUDE is what I'm going to be if people keep on bad mouthing Elsa, あなた are not rude, trust me. 1年以上前
MaidofOrleans commented…
shanyuisboss I've known あなた since I first joined ファンポップ and I'm pretty sure there isn't a rude bone in your body you're such a sweetheart and あなた always make your points with compassion :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 Sk8er__grl said…
Just reminding people Olivia still has to type in all caps-lock, Jaira has to sing praises to Anna, and someone has to answer my dare. I'll do the dare I answered to once this place gets active again. ^_^