ディズニープリンセス Ideas for a アナと雪の女王 sequel! :D

avatar_tla_fan posted on Sep 02, 2014 at 11:49PM
I was never a big fan of Frozen, but I actually wrote a sequel to it. I'm not going to get into it, because it involves lots of death, killing, starvation, depression, snapping of necks and many other wonderful things.

But let's make a frozen sequel, all of us. We could each contribute a bit to the story, and then another person will add on. Eventually we'll have a majority of a movie plot here! Although it will be more like a book than a movie, but who cares?

Anyways, whoever comments first can start off the story. :)

ディズニープリンセス 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Sk8er__grl said…
But now Anna isn't your least favorite princess and you have Elsa in your top 5! *Merry jig*
Yes. I 愛 Elsa now. <3 1年以上前
Sk8er__grl commented…
あなた should redo your お気に入り 一覧 and have both ムーラン and Elsa IN THE 上, ページのトップへ 5! :< 1年以上前
1年以上前 Sk8er__grl said…
I actually wrote a sequel quickly on you-tube just for fun, I'll post it when I find it. :)
last edited 1年以上前
Okay. 1年以上前
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
Elsa finds a love interest and Anna finds out she once knew Elsa had powers. Also, she and Kristoff get married. (This seems like a fun place to be!)
1年以上前 OnceABlueMoon said…
The scene opens with HANS sitting and glaring at the floor of his cell, wringing his hands. As time moves on and ARENDELLE gets farther and farther into the distance HANS' hands slowly begin to shake, until his whole body is convulsing. Then, just as ARENDELLE finally disappears in the distance and no longer can be seen, we see HANS' eyes flash a bright green before he looses consciousness and collapses on the floor. The next scene we see him waking up abruptly as a bucket of water is thrown on his body.

CREW-MEMBER: "Wake up you miserable traitor! You think you can just sleep your time away till we get to the Isles?"

HANS (gasping): "What- what are you talking about?"

The CREW-MEMBER snorts, shoving a plate of food into the cell. The cup of mead spills and creates a puddle, stopping just inches from where HANS lays on all fours. HANS stares up bewildered at the CREW-MEMBER before slowly getting to his feat, back hunched over. The CREW-MEMBER snorts again.

CREW-MEMBER: "Disgraceful. To think, one of our princes."

Shaking his head, the CREW-MEMBER lumbers away. Hans collapses on the bench behind him and leans his head back on the wall.

HANS: "What happened? There-there was the coronation, and the freezing, and the ice giant, and the Queen, and- and Anna!"

HANS' eyes widen and he looks horrified.

HANS: "Dear Lord! What have I done!?"

HANS puts his hands into his face.

HANS: "That wasn't me. That CAN'T have been me. Why would I ever do something like that to Anna? Or to her sister!? The Queen!"

The scene fades away to the same parlor room we see HANS in, in the first movie. HANS is standing by the window, his back to the audience. We see his reflection in the window as he gazes forlornly at the fjord.

HANS: "Anna..."

HANS sighs and turns to the audience and as he does there is a musical change to a more sinister note. Faintly we hear a gravelly voice sing "Get the fiance out of the way..." Suddenly HANS' eye flash a bright green and a sinister smile appears on his lips. Just then a group of dignitaries appear and HANS quickly looses the smirk before hurriedly approaching them.

HANS: "I have to go after Anna!"

The scene fades back to HANS on the bench.

HANS: "I was possessed! I did all those things, but I myself never did them!Some kind of dark magic took hold of me!"

HANS' face changes to an expression of determination.

HANS: "I have to go back and clear my name."

The scene transitions to an unknown location, deep in Arendelle's forests. The camera pans to a large arrangement of gray stones. Suddenly the stones all transform into trolls. The camera focuses on two adult trolls.

MOTHER TROLL (whispering to other troll): "You where right, the whole engagement could be fixed!"

-----------------

Someone else can write the next scene if they would like. We can go on and off!
last edited 1年以上前