ディズニープリンセス The Love/Hate DP Game!

avatar_tla_fan posted on Aug 01, 2014 at 10:56PM
(Once again let me know if other people have already done this.) :3
Ok, I'm pretty sure everyone knows I love these games by now, so let's do another! Alright, so what you do, is you ask a question about loving, hating, disliking, or liking something. The next person will answer, but it doesn't just have to be a disney Princess' personality, it can be something or anything related to Disney Princesses whatsoever. You can include the personality or physical traits of a Disney Princess. You can include what you hate or love about a Disney Princess movie, or a Disney Princess song! If you don't get it yet, here's an example:

A: what is one thing you dislike about Anna?
B: I think she's annoying. What is one thing you love about Tangled?
C: I love Rapunzel. What is one thing you love about For the First Time In Forever?
D: nothing. What is one thing you like about Mulan's appearance?
Get it?
You just answer one reason why you love, hate, like, or dislike something! And if you don't love or hate anything you can just answer nothing.
Anyways, let's start it up! I'll go first!
What is one thing you love about Mulan (the character)?

ディズニープリンセス 39 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Sk8er__grl said…
I love how she goes from clumsy and socially awkward and makes it in the war. She works her butt off and never gives up even when people tell her she can't make it. She's selfless and even when she does become stronger in the war she never loses her sweet attitude and she's still scared to talk. I relate with her song Reflection and trying to be something you not and not knowing who you are. Plus she's so damn smart and good at one upping people. Okay, instead of writing an essay, I'll state it like this, "how bout a girl who's got a brain, how always speaks her mind?

What it one thing you loves about Anna's fun loving personality?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 BelleRose829 said…
Sorry, but nothing. I guess that she's optimistic, but I don't necessarily like how much she gives out.

What do you like about Merida?
1年以上前 avatar_tla_fan said…
Well, I do actually like how fun loving she can be. I really like how she can be kind of fun and awkward at times.

Why is one thing you like about the song 'let it go'? (The tune, the voice. Etc.)
1年以上前 Sk8er__grl said…
Oh, I've been asked two questions. Okay well for Merida I can relate to her SO much. To be controlled, to say things you didn't mean to say, to have three little brothers running around causing havoc. And she changes so much over the course of time, saying she's sorry in the end shows maturity. I think she's someone I can really look up to. And as much as let it go is overrated, it has a great message and the animation in it is AWESOME. Plus I love Idina Menzel's voice.

What is one thing you like about Pocahontas?
1年以上前 misscindyspice said…
Are you talking about the movie or the character? Well, for the character,I love her playfulness with Nakoma, Meeko, and Flit, it's so cute and funny! And for the movie, I LOVE the animation! (And songs, and couple, and Wiggins, the list goes on) But the animation for Virginia is so visually stunning, and the underwater scene with Thomas and John looked so real! I just watched the movie today, so I'm overcome with love for it.

What is one thing you dislike about Belle?
1年以上前 BelleRose829 said…
She can be unreasonable and stupid sometimes. I think that she's subtly pompous and I don't really like that. I still love her though.

What's some you dislike about The Little Mermaid?
1年以上前 Sk8er__grl said…
Oh god. Well I am not Ariel's biggest fan, I'll tell you that. I strongly dislike Eric, Ursula is a tad overrated, and their are still a lot of plot holes and stupidity from the cast.

What is one thing you dislike about BATB?
1年以上前 Diazdiaz95 said…
Gaston, I've never liked him much and I consider him one of the worst DP villains.

What is one thing that you dislike about PaTF?
1年以上前 Minuna said…
Ray DIES!!!!!!!!!!! D':

What's one thing you like about Rapunzel?
1年以上前 Sk8er__grl said…
She's so cute when she goes out for the first time and doesn't know anything. I love how scared she is to hit Flynn with the frying pan. Plus she's manipulative which I like.

What's one thing you like about Pascal?
1年以上前 Angelica_AW said…
What's not to like?? He's adorable, always there for Rapunzel and is hilarious.

What's your favourite thing about Snow White??
1年以上前 truth76 said…
She's sweet and inspiring.

What do you like about Elsa?
1年以上前 JacobBlackFever said…
She protected her sister and finds hope to stop her ice power
last edited 1年以上前
MissAngelPaws commented…
あなた forgot to add a question. 1年以上前
1年以上前 MissAngelPaws said…
I'll continue the game, if that's okay.
What's your favorite thing about Tiana?
1年以上前 Sk8er__grl said…
I love how playful she is with Naveen and how she really is a funny girl.

What's your favorite hing about Merida?
1年以上前 prinelsa said…
Well...um...I like her body,I guess.

*awkward silence*

ANYWAY!What is one thing you like about Frozen?
1年以上前 truth76 said…
The villain or nothing

What is the thing you like about Eugene?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 fanlovver said…
How he gives up his life for Rapunzel. And the way he looks at her during Kingdom Dance.
gfhgjfgecibiowbidO

What is your favorite thing about your least favorite DP movie?
1年以上前 coolsinger198 said…
My favorite thing about my least favorite DP movie, which is Brave, is Merida.

Whats your favorite thing about Jasmine?
1年以上前 3xZ said…
She's an exotic gorgeous princess. Her long silky black hair is flawless. Her skin colour is perfect. It's easy to make stunning icons of her. Her character is also cool. She's not the main character, yet she is developed. I love how she is flirtatious yet outspoken. Ahhh, there are many things about Jasmine that I love. In fact she is in my top 3 if Anna/Queen is uncounted.

What are things that you dislike in Let It Go?
1年以上前 Diazdiaz95 said…
I don't dislike anything about the song itself but their are some things about the scene that I don't like that much. Like how she seemingly forgets about everything and everyone and how their are little mistakes I've noticed in the animation and the castle doesn't have a lot of detail.

What do you dislike about Beauty and the Beast?
1年以上前 truth76 said…
Almost everything. I said almost so it's not like I hate everything about it.

What do you like about Esmeralda?
1年以上前 Sk8er__grl said…
Almost everything. She is such a badass, even more than my favorite Mulan. Plus she spit on Frollo....That's pretty much all I need to say...

What's one thing you like about Kristoff?
1年以上前 Diazdiaz95 said…
His personality. I like that he is sort of grumpy and realistic but he really does care for Anna. I also like that he is sort of insecure and has such a close relationship with Sven.

What's one thing you dislike about Snow White?
Uhh, uhh, uhh?? Um, her wardrobe? Ahh, I don't know, I love her too much.

What is one thing you dislike about Mulan? (The character)
1年以上前 Diazdiaz95 said…
Nothing. Well actually, I've never liked how she handled the whole cricket situation at the matchmaker's but aside from that I love everything else.

What is one thing that you hate about Tangled?
1年以上前 Sk8er__grl said…
I don't really hate anything. I guess I dislike how Rapunzel has a bit of a Mary-sue thing going on. I actually sort of dislike the ending and how stupid Flynn was to not let her heal her first and then cut her hair, and I don't like narration in movies that much.

What is one thing you like about Pocahontas's outfit (Theirs only one :D)
1年以上前 purplerose17 said…
I love how she looks in it. It suits her perfectly.
What's one thing you dislike about Frozen?
1年以上前 iwasneverhere said…
Um, a lot. Mostly it's the music I really don't like. What do you like about Jasmine?
Sk8er__grl commented…
Your joining the フォーラム now! :D 1年以上前
1年以上前 Sk8er__grl said…
Jasmine has been growing on me recently. I love how she always acts all tough and then underneath she's really generous and kind.

What do you like about Merida's looks?
Uh,,,it was moment of boredom. I'm about to go to bed.
She's not a waif--- and is built more like Mulan. What do you dislike about Tiana?
*sweats* Umm... um... sometimes she's a bit rude? Ahh, I don't know, I don't dislike anything about her.

What do you dislike about Ariel?
1年以上前 Sk8er__grl said…
:L Doesn't think about the consequences of her actions, rushes recklessly into dangerous situations, ignores the advice and warnings of people with more worldly experience than her, endangers herself and others without a scrap of remorse, etc.She is bossy, hot headed, annoys the crap out of me, and she can't look past her nose for two seconds to think of anyone else but herself. She makes people do things they don't want to do (Making Flounder go "collecting with her" having Sebastian play along in her game, etc) She never thinks of anyone but herself. I don't think she's selfish for following her dream, I think she's selfish for not going to her father's important event and missing more than once, like I said, not thinking of anyone but her, having Sebastian risk his job for her and never saying thanks, and MUCH more. The fact that she had the chance to be an awesome flawed character makes me angry. She never apologizes for anything she does and keeps the same victim complex thought the whole movie. She never realizes how good she has it and that people care about her and yet she has the right to say, "Reprimands me" "I'm 16, I'm not a child" etc. She IS a child. The excuse that she's only 16 and she doesn't know better is stupid, if she wants be treated like an adult let's treat her like an adult. Did I forget to mention how she always puts blame on everyone else? YEP, even when she was the one who second handily turned her father into a, thing she blames it all on Ursula. I'm sorry, but Ariel doesn't have a clue. She is stupid, uncaring, selfish, untrustworthy and more. I'll stop there to not get myself and other pissed.

What's one thing you like about Jasmine's wardrobe (I'm obsessed with wardrobe at the moment)
last edited 1年以上前
Sk8er__grl commented…
^If it didn't make sense it's barbecue I copied and pasted it from another thing I wrote. I'm lazy! 1年以上前
Sk8er__grl commented…
Because* oh, auto-correct. 1年以上前
It's mostly blue and purple hues. I like the color blue. What do you like about Elsa?
1年以上前 truth76 said…
Almost everything. I like how mature and calm she is.

What is the thing you like about Pocahontas?
1年以上前 Sk8er__grl said…
I adore almost everything about Poca. How she's playful, selfless, mature, etc.

What's one thing you like about Merida's suitors?
1年以上前 avatar_tla_fan said…
They basically make the movie happen, which is a good thing.

What is one thing you dislike about Belle?
1年以上前 DarklyRuby said…
Almost everything.

What is one thing you dislike about Sleeping Beauty (the film)
Someone else dislikes a lot about Belle? Yes! 1年以上前