ディズニープリンセス DP 映画 20 in 20 アイコン Contest (Round 1 Open)

LightningWhite posted on Jun 04, 2014 at 03:30PM
Hello everybody! I decided to give a try on DP Movies 20 in 20 Contest.

The rules are simple:
1. Icons must be sized 100 x 100 to 200 x 200. Smaller or bigger icons won't be accepted.
2. Icons must be made by yourself. No stealing.
3. You may use old icons, but should be made by yourself and not for this contest in previous rounds.
4. You may choose any full-length movie from the DP movies, including the sequels. Frozen is allowed. However, short movies like Princess Enchanted Tales are not allowed.
5. You may not choose a movie that has already been chosen by another contestant.
6. You may not sign up for the same movie for 5 rounds in a row. For example, if you sign up for Beauty and the Beast in Round 1, you cannot sign up for that movie again in Round 2-5. You can sign up for it again in Round 6.
7. You must submit at least 15 icons to be included in the polls. If you fail to submit 15 icons, you will be banned for 3 rounds.
8. Please don't pick for yourself when I've put up the polls.
9. Have fun!

The winners of each round will be posted here in the forum and each winner will receive 1 prop.

If you have a question, feel free to ask me. Suggestions for themes are welcome.

Round 1 Themes - deadline June 24, 2014
1. Sunlight
2. Dream
3. Black and white with one spot of golden
4. Respectful
5. Quiet
6. Split in 3
7. With a brush effect
8. Symbol (your point of view)
9. Dress
10. No character (contains only scenery)

Category set (5 icons): Focus on 3 colors
5 of your icons must focus on the same 3 colors, for example red, white, and yellow
Artist choice set (5 icons)

Sign-ups for Round 1(OPEN)
3xZ - Frozen
CRaZy_rawR - Tangled
vanessa-vanns - Sleeping Beauty
fanlovver - The Little Mermaid
324anna - Cinderella
last edited on Jun 05, 2014 at 09:29AM

ディズニープリンセス 48 返信

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...