ディズニープリンセス Let's Bring Back Jayden-G!

hajirah4 posted on Apr 14, 2014 at 11:46PM
Jayden-G has been gone for a while, and I don't know about you guys but he was one of the most refreshingly blunt, honest, and intelligent people on here. (even though we're all intelligent, this guy talks like a male Swanpride) So, we need to get him back. I'm not impressed at all that a moderator, would take his account away just because of a few comments, which were only mildly suspicious. Since we've got such a deep connection with the mods and the creator of this site, I'm sure they'll understand. PLAN A:

Send a letter to atleast one moderator. We need lots of letters, you guys can add your own and tell us if we have the permission to use your letter as well. The letter should be about proving him innocent and such. You can add any evidence with screencaps below if you'd like. Remember, the letter will be FROM us, but in the end of the letter, you can write 'Written by: _____" And don't forget to add a screencap of your message SENT.

1. Inbox every mod everyday or two one of our letters to inform them about Jayden-G. This is because they prolly get hundreds of emails sent a year, and we don't want ours to get lost. I say two, because we also don't want to spam it.
2. Message on their wall, if you can post on their wall.
3. Be sure to be friendly! Remember, we aren't some sort of army. But we are the warriors! So get out there and write a highly intellectual letter, to contribute :)
4. NO SWEARING. (...most of the time) Then you'll prolly get suspended, and I don't want one of our warriors to fall in battle. So... hop to it!
5. These are the rules so far for Plan A. Well, not really rules, more like instructions.

The Mods:
Cliff- link
Dave- link
Papa- link
Fanpop- link

Harold is really moderator-like. He keeps everything in shape, I don't know why he isn't a mod. I thought he was, oh well. (That guy's got 20 Fanatic medals, though. I only have one medal!)

Don't contact Michael, he's pretty awesome (Scratch that, he's really awesome, one of the coolest users here) but you aren't supposed to contact him for account problems.
last edited on Apr 15, 2014 at 12:00AM

ディズニープリンセス 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 324anna said…
I would like to help, but could you explain to me why did they took his account away? What happened? i have lost many episodes as I can see...