ディズニープリンセス The character above me game!

shanyuisboss posted on Apr 03, 2014 at 04:37PM
Kind of like the person above me game, except it's with characters. I start by saying a DP character, and the next person has to say something they like or love about the character. Then, they pick the next character.

For example, if I chose Mushu, it would go like this.

Shanyuisboss: Mushu

User 2: I love how hilarious and loud he is, it's funny how he never seems to shut up.

Belle

User 3:^ I love how witty she is

The rules are pretty simple, if you want to give a long paragraph, go ahead, if you want to give three words, go ahead. As long as you get to point I am fine.

Nothing negative is allowed of course, so go with the flow and have fun!

I'll start with Shan Yu :)

last edited on Apr 04, 2014 at 04:26AM

ディズニープリンセス 44 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Annabethandco said…
Done! Check Gus's wall! (He probably has no idea why I did that!). Next, I dare somebody to make a poll about which DP is their favourite but only put non-DPs as options :)
1年以上前 CRaZy_rawR said…
Lol, I messaged Dylan "sweet" XD

Mkay, I dare someone to make a wallpost on the club as to why they love their favorite princess, but explain it with odd, ridiculous, and stupid reasons.
dclairmont commented…
OH THAT'S WHY あなた DID THATTTTTTTTT!! 1年以上前
CRaZy_rawR commented…
XDD 1年以上前
Done! Now time for a truth - which DP character do you secretly dislike less/more than you actually say and why?
last edited 1年以上前
Snow White - I feel it's the only that can get away with being so cheesy and happy because of the time period it is in.

Now, I dare somebody to take a random user a random icon but say: "here's that icon I promised you months back!" XD
last edited 1年以上前
Done! Check the wall! Now time for a truth, if you had to make 1 DP leave the line-up who would it be and why?
shanyuisboss commented…
Where? I don't see it. 1年以上前
Annabethandco commented…
I deleted it after half an 時 :) It was talking about Maleficent and Elsa! 1年以上前
Annabethandco commented…
*an 時 and a half 前 1年以上前
1年以上前 Silverrose1991 said…
I have to say Merida. Not that I don't love her, but she was made to be the "anti-princess" and it makes me mad to see her creators complain about their precious baby's redesign when all the princesses have gone through the same. Plus, she's Pixar.

Time for a dare: You must go to the wall and say your least favorite princess is now high in your list and you love her so much, etc, etc, etc.
last edited 1年以上前
shanyuisboss commented…
Are あなた serious? 1年以上前
dclairmont commented…
I KNEW iT AHH 1年以上前
Here it is. Now write in the wall (not Aliyah, or people will suspect) about how Lady Tremaine was right at abusing Cinderella, because Cindy is a worthless little scumbag, and you would have done the same, blahblahblah.
 Here it is. Now write in the ウォール (not Aliyah, または people will suspect) about how Lady Tremaine was ri
Annabethandco commented…
Wow that is a hard one! :) I'll have to think a while if I wanna do this one :D 1年以上前
shanyuisboss commented…
lol 1年以上前
dclairmont commented…
oMG THAT'S WHY あなた MESSAGED MEEEEEEEEee あなた and Annika are confusing me with these messages XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Disneyfan9648 said…
OK guys I did it! Everyone's going to hate me :)

Next make a post that you are leaving fan pop and that you won't come back
MalloMar commented…
XD I was waiting for someone gutsy enough to do this one! Nicely executed! 1年以上前
Disneyfan9648 commented…
Thank あなた :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 Disneyfan9648 said…
Yup. Everyone hates me
MalloMar commented…
Maybe あなた should let them know now....I was going to but that's spoiling it for you. Hehehe 1年以上前
Disneyfan9648 commented…
Dylan just did. It got pretty heated! 1年以上前
Disneyfan9648 commented…
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
Shan yu is the first character, the next person that comments has to say something they like or love about Shan Yu
1年以上前 coolsinger198 said…
I love Shan Yu because of his wicked smile, his menacing attitude and how he is a very clever villian. I also like that shayuisboss likes him. ;)
shanyuisboss commented…
:) 1年以上前
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
Aright, now you have to pick a new character
I like Shan Yu because he is intimidating even if he doesn't talk that much, and he is the most evill villain, IMO.

What about Cinderella?
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
Ah, I love this one! Well, she knows just how to defend herself without making things worse. After a while of trying and trying to defend herself she has to face reality that she might not get her way anytime soon, so she keep believing. And when the time is right, she finds a propers stern way to stand up for herself like how she did when she found out about the ball.

Mushu
1年以上前 324anna said…
I like Mushu because he's hilarious and he's not afraid to tell what he thinks. :)

Naveen
I love Naveen because he is a bunch of hotness ad he loves Tiana for who she is and he didnt marry one of those crazy rich girls just for money. he also developed throughout the movie.

Jasmine.
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
I love her because she is so friendly, but when you make her made doesn't just sit there. She goes straight for the point and doesn't like wasting time. But at the same time, she can be just as friendly as Cinderella. Like when we see her in the marketplace, she is looking at everyone all happy and is embracing the good in people.

Belle
i love her witt, and how she is outspoken and she loves to read. She is also vey educated and she doesnt marry the stuck-up Gaston!

Ariel
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 RoseOfRapunzel said…
She's a mermaid, who to me is underrated, but we all have opinions. She acts like how a normal teenager in the 'rebellious stage' and yatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata.

Aurora (we're having a Princess countdown)
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
Really?

Oh well, I guess I like her grace in once upon a dream, BUT ONLY THE FIRST PART.

Cindy <3
RoseOfRapunzel commented…
When can we do da dares again? 1年以上前
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 1年以上前
Help out someone who just died today from dis stupid throat. HELLLLPPPPPP ME OUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I HAVE A GOOD ONE 1年以上前
She's not week like the way she is said. She's the opposite, she stuck through her horrifying step mother and sisters, she was Brave enough to do that.
coolsinger198 commented…
Jenny, あなた have to pick a new DP charcter. :) 1年以上前
Since no one gave a character il give one. Snow White. She is so adorable the way she bosses around the dwarves and is sassy towards them.

Rapunzel
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Diazdiaz95 said…
I love that she is so optimistic and artistic and she's very nice and good with people and frying pans. She saw the good in people. What's not to like?

Pocahontas
I asked ShanYuisBoss to message me a dare (I was being pretty stupid, it's the medicine affect) this is what I got. I wonder is KL is checking this place of suspicion.
 I asked ShanYuisBoss to message me a dare (I was being pretty stupid, it's the medicine affect) this
324anna commented…
hahahahahaha why am I laughing so much with this? 1年以上前
misscindyspice commented…
I don't know if I should laugh harder at the message または the other tab XD 1年以上前
I love how wise and mature she is, and how she is not able to make decisions all the time. It makes her relatable.

Elsa
1年以上前 BelleRose829 said…
How uh...Cool her powers are and um...how she cares about her sister (keeping in mind she is my least favorite)

Merida
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
^Uh, how unique she is? I don't know much about her

Esmeralda
1年以上前 HaileyBlack said…
I like how strong willed she is.

Alice
1年以上前 Diazdiaz95 said…
I like that she wants to live in a world her own, so do I :)

Mother Gothel
1年以上前 324anna said…
She's awesome! I like that she's so manipulative and she has an awesome song.

Khan
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
^I love the humor he adds to the movie and his "whatever" kind of personality from what we've seen of him at least.
1年以上前 3xZ said…
Since shanyuisboss didn't ask any character, I'll do it... ^^ Anyway, is non-Disney character or live-action one acceptable?

Thomas
1年以上前 fanlovver said…
I love him! I can't put my finger on what I like about him, he is the average good guy sidekick.

Gaston
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
^Umm, I like how dramatic he is?

Poca
1年以上前 fanlovver said…
^ Everything! I adore her, she is my favorite DP.

Rajah
1年以上前 3xZ said…
^Love him, such a cute but big tiger pet

Jafar
1年以上前 dee389 said…
^ He's my favourite villain, can you beat that???

Snow White
1年以上前 MaidofOrleans said…
She's the one who started it all. None of our favorite characters would exist and we wouldn't be here talking to each other if it weren't for her!

Belle
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Now it's no wonder that her name means Beauty!!!

Merida
1年以上前 Diazdiaz95 said…
I love her feisty personality, her wild hair, and how she transforms in the course of the film.

Genie
1年以上前 CDS9284 said…
I love him. He's such a funny character, RIP Robin Williams.

Jack Jack Parr
1年以上前 MaidofOrleans said…
I love that he has powers but nobody knows it. It's hilarious!

Grumpy
1年以上前 Evera said…
He's the best dwarf I think. His relationship with Snow White is the best relationship of the movie.

Barbie (TS3)
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
I haven't watched Toy story 3. She is really annoying in 2 though.

Hans