ディズニープリンセス 30 days of DP アイコン challenge!

Popcornfan posted on Mar 19, 2014 at 05:03PM
This is going to work like any 30 days challenge: I'll post a list of 30 things relative to DP icons and you make a post each day for 30 days with your choices. YOU DO NOT NEED TO MAKE THE ICONS, but you are allowed to if you want. When you answer a day with an icon that is not yours, it's common courtesy to acknowledge it.

I'll include Anna and Elsa on this, because I really want to see some icons of them.

You are welcome to post about a day you've missed, just clarify which day you're posting.

Have fun!

1. Favorite icon made by you

2. Favorite icon made by another person

3. Favorite Snow White's icon without the apple. (The icon cannot display the apple, but it can be taken from a screenshot that included it originally).

4. Favorite crossover icon featuring at least one DP.

5. Favorite Cinderella icon not in her silver dress. The blue version doesn't count either.

6. Favorite icon with text.

7. Favorite Aurora icon not sleeping

8. Favorite "color zone" icon. The image must be black and white with one color, or a single area in color.

9. Favorite Ariel icon not as a mermaid. She has to have legs, but the legs need to be showing in the icon.

10. Favorite user icon. Either used by you or another.

11. Favorite Belle icon not in a song. The image cannot be taken from a screencap of a song.

12. Favorite couple icon.

13. FavoriteJasmine icon not angry.

14. Favorite eye icon.

15. Favorite Pocahontas icon without wind.

16. Favorite hair icon.

17. Favorite Mulan not in her match-maker's clothes.

18. Favorite season icon. Either winter, summer, autumn or spring themed.

19. Favorite Tiana icon with eyes not open.

20. Favorite icon of a DP with a villain. Any villain, or even villan sidekick if you want,

21. Favorite Rapunzel icon with her hair not braided.

22. Favorite back icon (face not shown, but the back).

23. Favorite Merida icon without a weapon

24. Favorite luminuos icon

25. Favorite Anna icon without a companion. She has to be alone in the icon.

26. Favorite icon with a sidekick

27. Favorite Elsa icon not from the song Let it go.

28. Favorite fanart icon

29. Favorite song icon (either with or without lyrics). The song can be non-DP related, in which case it will have to include the lyrics.

30. Favorite set (five icons).

I hope many people participate, I want to see some beautiful icons!

ディズニープリンセス 167 返信

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...