1年以上前 Jelsa12 said…
Questions
rigo1315 commented…
Would a ファン fiction of an existing Princess count? 1年以上前
Jelsa12 commented…
yes it would count 1年以上前
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
The first Disney Princess I created was Rosalinda

The theme is Princess and the Pea, but mixed with folklore dancing, Dia de los muertos, in a small pueblo in Mexico.

Rosalinda was orphaned (Parents are alive just in hiding from the mafia, but it's vague) Lives in an Orphanage run by nuns and was never adopted. Mainly because her parents requested that the nuns take care of her and that she can't be adopted, but that doesn't stop eager parents and some mean Nuns.

She jokes and flirts about boys with her best friend, but never considered falling in love.

Meanwhile a Prince from another country has come to visit. The Prince has been eager to see the Dia de los muertos celebration, While his parents have been trying to get him married.

The Prince keeps saying he wants a REAL Princess

But a Princess is in Mexico. She has come to claim the Prince for herself (Like an obsessed fan)

The Prince heard the legend from his father. That all Princess are sensitive and can feel a single dried up Pea under 20 mattresses and 20 comforters. It's why the Prince is soo picky.

Eventually the Prince meets Rosalinda and finds her amazing. Like a crush, but he tries avoiding the feeling of being in love. Rosalinda treats him nice and hangs out with the Prince teaching him all about Mexico.

Where this is going I don't know. I've played the situations of : 1.)Best friend has cancer and must compete in a folklore dance to win the money for the medical bill. 2.) The Prince needs to be saved by the crazy Princess fan girl. 3.) La Llorona is the villian.

The idea came from Kingdom Hearts where the protagonist of the game Sora joins Rosalinda in her adventures. As to why Mexican? I'm Mexican and that's the country I'd like to see Disney create (Maybe not Mexico specifically, but at least a Spanish speaking country there is a lot of exotic WOW and culture)
last edited 1年以上前
 The first ディズニー Princess I created was Rosalinda The theme is Princess and the Pea, but mixed wit
Jelsa12 commented…
愛 it!!! 1年以上前
rigo1315 commented…
Thanks Do あなた have one? 1年以上前
Jelsa12 commented…
Yes 1年以上前
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
So I do have two more, but I'll sum them in one post

Snow White

Still inspired from Kingdom Hearts as a continuation of the movie. So It's more about The Prince getting kidnapped or missing.

The Prince is okay, but Snow doesn't know this and goes on a journey to find him.

The other half of the story is a flashback to their first date. Back when he sang to Snow the two left the kingdom and went to the small village that was next door.

The Prince even bought Snow the iconic dress. Before the Evil Queens guards/huntsman brought her back home. There is even more flashback as Snow White always knew about the Evil Queens magic book and how Snow tampered with it to prevent her doom.

Image from Dralamy Deviantart.com

Belle

Another KH influence with a Once Upon a Time twist. It's meant as a sequel to the Enchanted Christmas.

During the scene where Belle is blowing the dandelions she is Suddenly at the gates of the Beast castle. How did she get there? How did she get the cloak?

I've theorized that Belle met someone in the woods that lead her to the Beast's Kingdom

Rumpelstiltskin

Rumple made a deal with Belle "If Belle finds her father he can have her first born child"

Belle agreed because she was still mentally refusing Gaston's marriage proposal. Little does Belle know that she falls in love and low and behold she is pregnant and guess who is coming for a nice visit.

last edited 1年以上前
 So I do have two more, but I'll sum them in one post [b]Snow White[/b] Still inspired from King
Jelsa12 commented…
Awesome 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jelsa12 said…
Terra

Terra and her older sister Lil are the best of friends

They rule a kingdom of forest with there parents but her farther dies in battle but Lil refuses to say that he is dead so she goes looking for him her mother send guards after her. while she was in the forest she saw something glowing and went to go see what it was
she saw that it was a flame floating but before she could run away or even say something it turned into a amulet it came to her she garbed it............

When she came back to the castle her mother and sister were happy to see her, but Terra knew something was wrong

A couple mouths later Lil and Terra were out by the lake just talking it was the only place that they could get away and just talk to each other. It felt like another day but then they heard people yelling and the next thing they knew was that there were people coming out from the forest they were from there enemy ran for it but then they were stopped by a dead end the enemy came in one shot an arrow and I was heading for Lil she tried to stop it was her forest power but instead there burst of flames the enemy went running. she look at her self in shock but then remembered the day she touch the amulet she must have got the fire power for there but instead of telling her sister she ran the guards came to see if they were okay but she still didn't stop

Her sister wanted to go after her but her mom stopped her (It was fate)

She went anyway and while she was looking for her she ran into a boy who was from there enemy clan

She tried to go on but the boy stopped her and warred her that there is a fire kingdom up there and the person that lives there doesn't want to be bothered
but she went anyway the boy kept on stopping her until he finally said "If your going up there up are going to need help" Terra agreed to let him come............

last edited 1年以上前
 Terra Terra and her older sister Lil are the best of フレンズ They rule a kingdom of forest wit
rigo1315 commented…
I'm a sucker for element powers jajaj cool 1年以上前
prinelsa commented…
Really pretty ^__^ 1年以上前
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
I've thought about writing a story about Mulan, Pocahontas, and Merida. The 3 of them are best friends, but Shang isn't too fond of Merida because of her rebellious actions. Even after his and Mulan's baby is born. Incidentally, they name their child Ping. Anyway, Merida soon has conflicting feelings when Pocahontas tells her that she's pregnant by letter. In the letter, Pocahontas explains she already told Mulan about her pregnancy. Merida doesn't get why she told Mulan first and not her and Mulan at the same time. Her mother, Elanor, soon explains that she's more sensitive than she realizes.

(I know, it sounds corny. :P)
Jelsa12 commented…
I like it , it was good 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
oooh write it!!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
I've also thought about writing tid-bits like I've been doing over at the Star Wars: The Clone Wars club.