ディズニープリンセス DP Roleplay

cuteasprincie posted on Mar 02, 2014 at 11:13AM
I don't know whether this type of forum has been made in the club before or not,I decided to make a new one!You just have to tell me which character you want to become and then everyone will starts playing the DPs!Enjoy!

Snow White:Silverrose1991
Cinderella:324anna
Aurora:dclairmont
Ariel:zikkiforever
Belle:purplerose17
Jasmine:coolsinger198
Pocahontas:CRaZy_rawR
Mulan:snsdlover4ever
Tiana:princecatcher93
Rapunzel : cuteasprincie
Merida : Annabethandco
Elsa:MacytheStrange
Anna:disneygirl7
Flynn Rider:Emmalou13
Prince Philip:MacytheStrange
alycat2 : Mother Elinor

I will be adding some more DP movie characters if the forum will become popular!Please apply your names fast for main characters,i.e.,DPs!

RULES :

1)No one's gonna use fowl language.Cursing/arguments are okay but they should not cross limits.
2)No se****ly explicit or p**n things should be commented.There are several younger users too.
last edited on Mar 08, 2014 at 06:14AM

ディズニープリンセス 78 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 78

1年以上前 Annabethandco said…
I'll be Merida if that's ok (Just don't expect me to do a scottish accent)
cuteasprincie commented…
OK!I'll not :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 MacytheStrange said…
Can I be Elsa? And, great idea! I'm excited to try this.
cuteasprincie commented…
Of course,Welcome Elsa! ^^ 1年以上前
1年以上前 disneygirl7 said…
I'll be Anna if that's okay :)
cuteasprincie commented…
YUp!Of course Irene!Welcome Anna ^^ 1年以上前
1年以上前 coolsinger198 said…
ill be Jasmine please! :)
last edited 1年以上前
cuteasprincie commented…
Of course Gabrielle! Welcome Jassy (Jasmine!) ^^ 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
thank you!!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 purplerose17 said…
Can I be Belle?
cuteasprincie commented…
Yup!Welcome Belle ^^ 1年以上前
1年以上前 princecatcher93 said…
Can I be Tiana?
cuteasprincie commented…
Yup! 1年以上前
cuteasprincie commented…
Welcome Tia ^^ 1年以上前
1年以上前 CRaZy_rawR said…
Pocahontas, maybe? :D
cuteasprincie commented…
Of course Annika! Welcome Poca ^^ 1年以上前
1年以上前 Silverrose1991 said…
Snow White, please?
cuteasprincie commented…
Of course! Welcome Snow! 1年以上前
1年以上前 dclairmont said…
Can I be Aurora? :)
cuteasprincie commented…
Yup!Of course!Welcome Aurora! 1年以上前
dclairmont commented…
Oh this is so wonderful! Thank あなた my dear! *twirls around* 1年以上前
1年以上前 snsdlover4ever said…
Could I please be Mulan?
cuteasprincie commented…
Yup of course!Welcome ムーラン ^^! 1年以上前
1年以上前 zikkiforever said…
Can I be Ariel?
cuteasprincie commented…
Yup^^ 1年以上前
1年以上前 cuteasprincie said…
Now any one wanna apply for Cinder?
1年以上前 324anna said…
Can I be Cinderella?
cuteasprincie commented…
Yup ^^ Welcome! 1年以上前
DP registration closed!
So should I add DP villains or we must have conversations/roleplay among the princesses itself?
cuteasprincie commented…
または ディズニー Princes? 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
add vilans! または both! 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
XD no problem Rapunzel!! 1年以上前
(I am not sure if we can start role-playing yet so I am just throwing myself out here)
Merida:

My mother and I may not always see eye to eye but it's good to know she's always there for me and loves me for me <3. How are all your relationships with your mothers?
 (I am not sure if we can start role-playing yet so I am just throwing myself out here) Merida: M
dclairmont commented…
Oh, my three aunts and my mother are all such dears! <3 1年以上前
324anna commented…
Well, i miss my mother a lot, and no one can replace her. I don't wanna talk about Lady Tremaine,because our relationship isn't very good... 1年以上前
purplerose17 commented…
Oh, me and my father are very close. I help him with his inventions sometimes, and he was the one who took me to the bookstore for the first time! 1年以上前
1年以上前 zikkiforever said…
(I don't know either. I guess let's go for it,)

Ariel:

Merida you know about my mum. I can't really say we have a good relationship after all I barely remember her. I am sure she would of always had a strong tail for things though. She will be proud and always express herself. My mum would be the best ever , my mum would always make me feel like I belong. That is only if she was here. You are so lucky Merida.

(I am trying to bring put the other side of Ariel we don't see. The softer side of Ariel. Like the more mature Ariel we see in the 2nd movie)

Annabethandco commented…
Oops I forgot! I can be a wee bit insensitive at times. 1年以上前
My mother died giving birth to me. You know, she was married to my father for many years already before I was born. You know, one day she was sewing and she pricked her finger on a needle. Some drops of blood fell in the snow that was accumulated in the windowsill. She thought it was beautiful.

Then she wished for a child with skin as white as snow, lips as red as blood and hair as black as ebony. In nine months, I was born. She only had time to name her before she passed away.

May her soul rest in peace.
Annabethandco commented…
Your mother sounds so interesting! I get the feeling she would have got a long with mine (if mine wasn't, あなた know, in くま, クマ form) 1年以上前
Silverrose1991 commented…
^Thank you. The servants and my father (before he passed away) told me wonderful things about her. You're very lucky to have your mother with you, Merida. Always remember that. 1年以上前
Annabethandco commented…
I guess I haven't always remembered it... I try harder to now. 1年以上前
1年以上前 CRaZy_rawR said…
My father, as a Chief, was joined with many women. They were all from different Brother Tribes of course! My father says I look just like her. I never saw my mother, because once I could be taken care of by my father by himself, she was disposed back to her home tribe, just like all the other women. She seldom visited me, but I distinctly remember that necklace. When she knew she was dying, she came for one last visit and gave my father the necklace. I didn't cry, because I didn't know her. My father cried. He never cried over any of the other women. I guess why that's why I am the only child of his who lives in our village. Ana, mother. Ana.
Annabethandco commented…
I am sure she loved あなた very much. 1年以上前
I'm sorry for your loss, Pocahontas. Your mother's ネックレス is beautiful. 1年以上前
1年以上前 zikkiforever said…
Merida I am not sure this is the best question considering many of us have lost a family member.
It has been pointed out to me by Ariel and my mother that my last question was a wee bit.... Umm.... Tactless. So, instead I'll ask: What is the best moment of your life.

Mine was when my mother changed back and she hugged me and everything was good again :)
1年以上前 CRaZy_rawR said…
My favorite moment was when John Rolfe surprised me on the ship. I thought I was going to lose him forever, but seeing him there.. made my life complete.
Annabethandco commented…
I'm afraid I don't know anything about all that romantic stuff. 1年以上前
CRaZy_rawR commented…
I'm sure あなた will one day. Listen to your heart. That's what Grandmother Willow would say! 1年以上前
1年以上前 dclairmont said…
Oh, why, the best moment of my life was my sixteenth birthday! I met Phillip, my parents, had a wonderful cake, and a dress that could've only come from my dreams! It was such a lovely day!
Annabethandco commented…
It certainly sounds.... Interesting 1年以上前
dclairmont commented…
Sadly Phillip died *crai* 1年以上前
dclairmont commented…
Thank あなた Snow <3 1年以上前
Mine was when I met my Prince at the Wishing Well back at Father's castle. It was so romantic, and unexpected- just like in my dreams. And he sung the most beautiful song to me. I couldn't possibly resist after that.

We even build a Wishing Well in his castle, so we could remember that magical moment between both of us.
Annabethandco commented…
Wow. All we did to celebrate our moment was fix the darn tapestry.... Sounds nice though! 1年以上前
dclairmont commented…
All of this talk of princes really *sniff* makes me miss *sniff* Phillip..I wonder if he's out there somewhere, trying to get back to me..or if the only place I'll ever see him again is in my dreams 1年以上前
zikkiforever commented…
Don't worry Rory we'll find him. My Eric is a true prince too fighting. He almost got killed to save me...So romantic 1年以上前
1年以上前 zikkiforever said…
Mine is so hard to pick from. I think definitely when Melody and my father took down the wall. It separated my new life and my old life. When that was took down I was with my father,my friends,my Eric and my Melody. I had everything I could dream of.

Another movement I love is when I finally reunited with my dad after I got my legs. He gave his life for me to be a worm and I never felt so deeply for my father ever. My father and I aren't really close, but when he forgave me I was overjoyed.

Another memory has to be when I got my legs. I was as happy as well a HUMAN. Plus I learnt so many new things when becoming a human. Especially the proper way to use a dingle hopper.

I have so many memories I can't pick one.
I propose a quest. A quest to find Prince Phillip! Is anybody with me?

*Runs off to find her bow and arrow*
Annabethandco commented…
(But maybe tomorrow as it's VERY late here in Scotland) 1年以上前
I would like to go. My woodland フレンズ would surely like to go, too. Oh, but please, lower that bow please. It'll scare them. 1年以上前
purplerose17 commented…
What, Prince Phillip is gone? We have to find him! 1年以上前
1年以上前 zikkiforever said…
Me. I'll search the seas. You never know he could of been stranded on a remote island. Sorry Rory, but it could happen. I will get my dad give my tail back again temporarily. I am sure Melody would love to help too. Oh Eric can get on the ship and maybe him and Phillip have some kind of connection with each other
1年以上前 dclairmont said…
Oh my! Thank you all so much for your help! Though I doubt it will do much good :( Even with Merryweather, Fauna, and Flora's powers, we still can't find him anywhere :'(
Don't give up hope, dear. I'm sure we'll find him this time. 1年以上前
Emmalou13 commented…
I will Help! 1年以上前
1年以上前 snsdlover4ever said…
Hello everyone! As you may know already, I'm Mulan. Unlike most of the other sad stories about the other princesses' mothers, my mom is still alive and she isn't one of those wicked stepmothers. XD
The best moment of my life was when... well, there are too many good things that happened to me in life and I'm grateful for it. Like, when Mushu and I helped save the emperor and all of China, and also when Shang proposed to me!

I'll try and help you find Prince Phillip! Finally, all that training I got wasn't for nothing!
dclairmont commented…
Thanks ムーラン <3 Nice to meet you! 1年以上前
Hello everyone. I see I am late, I was having lunch with Aladdin. I am Princess Jasmine, soon to be queen of my fathers land. When I was 15, I was furious that all these perverted men kept coming up to me wanting to marry me! Well HELLL no!! I am not a prize to be won!! I married my true love, Aladdin. He is very genuine. My mother and I are much alike. We are both smart and outspoken. However, she died 3 days after I was born after her C-section to bring me into the world.

Dont worry Aurora, I will help you find Philip! I am a fast learner!
last edited 1年以上前
dclairmont commented…
Nice to meet あなた Jasmine! :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 princecatcher93 said…
Sorry I'm late Y'all, I'm Tiana by the way.
*Turns to the others and sees Aurora or Rory (I call her that)*
I can help you find Phillip, I know the easiest way to catch a man is with food.
If あなた need help cooking, I can help :) 1年以上前
dclairmont commented…
Nice to meet あなた Tiana :) 1年以上前
{Rapunzel soon reaches Aurora's kingdom and says these lines to her.}
Sorry,I'm late! I'm Rapunzel!
Hey Aurora,nothing will happen.Don't worry! I will also help you.I think Merida will pass through here today,so I'll rush off with her on Maximus!Then it would be easier to search for him!Flynn taught me horse-riding just after our wedding!So that would not go for nothing! When I will not be here,then I'll leave Pascal to you for some entertainment!Will you,Pascal? {Rapunzel gives a smile to Pascal and Pascal nods}
last edited 1年以上前
dclairmont commented…
Aww, you're such a dear! Thank you, thank あなた so much! 1年以上前
324anna commented…
Nice to meet あなた Rapunzel, Pascal seem very sweet! 1年以上前
Emmalou13 commented…
Oh こんにちは Rapunzel! 1年以上前
Emmalou13 commented…
I am glad I taught you! 1年以上前
1年以上前 disneygirl7 said…
Ooh, I'm late too!
I'm Anna, the Princess of Arendelle. You know, the frozen kingdom? Yeah? Well, I was just building a snowman with my sister, so sorry I wasn't here Rory! But I'd help you find Philip, he can't be any further than the North Mountain!
MacytheStrange commented…
Hey, Anna! I'm so glad あなた joined me here! 1年以上前
dclairmont commented…
Nice to meet あなた Anna! Thanks for your help <3 You're such a dear! 1年以上前
324anna commented…
Nice to meet あなた Princess Anna! 1年以上前
*Elsa strides purposefully into Aurora's castle*

"Greetings, Princesses. I am Queen Elsa. You may have heard of my powers, but rest assured I am no monster. In fact, I would like to help you to find Princess Aurora's 'Prince Phillip'. I'm sure I can be of aid on this quest."
zikkiforever commented…
*Screams* Your...your..your Elsa! Your my favourite ever, 1年以上前
zikkiforever commented…
(A little of Megan may of came through there) 1年以上前
dclairmont commented…
クイーン Elsa of Arendelle! What a pleasure to meet you! Oh thank あなた all so much for the help <3 I could've never dreamed of such help! 1年以上前
Hello, Princesses Ariel and Aurora. The pleasure is all mine I'm sure, and I hope I can be of assistance to あなた and your kingdoms in your times of need. 1年以上前
{As cuteasprincie I'm saying } Hey hey guys!First of all we need some one to role play Prince Philip for our particular topic of Role play!
{I'll be Phillip! I mean, if that's okay. This RP stuff is fun!} 1年以上前
cuteasprincie commented…
OK,but two roles at a time? ! 1年以上前
I can do two roles! It'll be fine. 1年以上前
1年以上前 324anna said…
Hello to everyone! I'm so sorry I'm late! You see, I was having lunch with my prince. I'm Cinderella and my favourite moment is when I first met Prince Charming at the ball. It was so romantic and I finally understood the meaning of true love!
dclairmont commented…
Nice to meet あなた シンデレラ :) 1年以上前
324anna commented…
Nice to meet あなた too Aurora :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 Emmalou13 said…
big smile
I am not sure exactly what this is, can you please explain? Who can I be?
Emmalou13 commented…
I could be Eugene または Kristoff! 1年以上前
cuteasprincie commented…
ok :) Eugene! 1年以上前
Emmalou13 commented…
Perfect! 1年以上前
I have spoken too... Um... An "old" friend of mine and she told me something interesting. She said Rose alone knows the truth of what happened to Prince Philip

*glares at Aurora*
Rose? あなた can tell us anything, dear. 1年以上前
dclairmont commented…
UHHH. c: 1年以上前
dclairmont commented…
Oh we're 芝居 like a bunch of ninnies! I've not, but a clue where my dear Phillip is! 1年以上前
Very well. If Aurora has no clue, we'll have to rely on magic to find where he is. There is somebody I could ask but she's a wee bit... Unpredictable. Any solutions?
Well, we could go to the trolls. They're quite wise. 1年以上前
Annabethandco commented…
Trolls. They sound dangerous... SHOULD I BRING ME BOW? 1年以上前
Yes, Merida, bring your bow. Surely the trolls have some wise counsel. 1年以上前
"It's decided. I and Merida, and any others who'd like to come along, are journeying to the trolls! Be prepared!"
Annabethandco commented…
I am prepared for everything! Wait a 秒 while I fetch Angus (Do あなた need a horse?) 1年以上前
cuteasprincie commented…
I'll come too! 1年以上前
Emmalou13 commented…
So will I! 1年以上前
Guys I got my carpet!! Are you all ready to go for a magic carpet ride?! We can use it to go find Phil for Rory! Hope on if you arent scared! I know you arent Merida!
Annabethandco commented…
Scared? Of a piece of fabric? Never! 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
great! the carpet can fit about... 5 people on it. So i need 3 もっと見る volunteers to go on the carpet!! come on Rory! Snow!, クイーン Elsa, your higness. 1年以上前
cuteasprincie commented…
Rapunzel's ready to come Jasmine! 1年以上前
I am also going along with Jasmine on the magical carpet.Anyone wanna come?Mulan,Merida,Jasmine and I have already acquired our places!Just one place left!Anyone wanna come?!?You all can leave your funny sidekicks for the entertainment of Rory, buddies!But we'll require the carpet and the Genie,Jasmine! {Rapunzel turns towards Jasmine and they both exchange smiles}
cuteasprincie commented…
Is there's any 宇宙 left Jassy? 1年以上前
snsdlover4ever commented…
I wonder why I get the feeling that ジャスミン isn't too sure how to control it. Should I be worried and fear for my life? 1年以上前
Emmalou13 commented…
is there 宇宙 for me ladies? 1年以上前
UMMM excusssse me Mulan, I KNOW how to control it! Aaddin taughtt me!! Im not that bad at it! Yes Punzie there is space left!! If you dont wanna go on it, jump off a balcony!
*giggles* Who taught あなた how to control it, Princess? Your prince? 1年以上前
Sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings または anything; I was just really afraid of heights and wanted to overcome my fear, but I can become VERY clumsy so I'm a bit worried that I might fall. So again, sorry! 1年以上前
Btw, アラジン jumped off your balcony only to be caught によって the magic carpet. So, I think I can trust you! 1年以上前
cuteasprincie commented…
I don't wanna jump JAssy!I'm coooooooooooooominggg!{And jumps on the carpet} 1年以上前
1年以上前 324anna said…
Can I come on the carpet too Jasmine, or there isn't any space left?
324anna commented…
If I can't I guess I can go with my pumpkin-carriage. :) 1年以上前
I would like to journey to the trolls as well. If I can't come on Carpet, there is no problem, my woodland friends can take me there in a second.
Is anybody else bringing their weapons? Trolls sound dangerous.....
324anna commented…
I don't have a weapon, but I can bring a magic wand if that works... 1年以上前
cuteasprincie commented…
I'm have brought a spear along with me from my castle,and sure I'm also bringing my hair just in case ;) 1年以上前
cuteasprincie commented…
:P 1年以上前
OK,Jassy when we will leave?I am getting a premonition that Maleficent's kidnapped Philip!
last edited 1年以上前
zikkiforever commented…
Punzie how do we know your not just saying that? Then あなた could cover up for the real kidnapper... YOU! After all あなた tied Flynn up in your 城 with your hair あなた could do the same to Phillip. I will be the 次 Merlock Tomes または whatever his name is 1年以上前
zikkiforever commented…
^Sorry. I've been watching a mystery 表示する lately. 1年以上前
cuteasprincie commented…
Hey,after all this,YOU DON't TRUST ME ARIEL? {raises an eyebrow} 1年以上前
1年以上前 Emmalou13 said…
smile
I will ride Maximus if there is no more room on the Magic Carpet. ;)
cuteasprincie commented…
We won't allow あなた on the carpet hubby! 1年以上前
Emmalou13 commented…
Ok :( 1年以上前
Emmalou13 commented…
;) 1年以上前
1年以上前 Emmalou13 said…
sunny
Sooo... when do we leave?
cuteasprincie commented…
あなた can leave! 1年以上前
We will leave at 7:00 today!!! It will probably take us 1 hour to get to where we need to go! oh and I KNOW that Maleficent kidnapped dear Phil. I really hope he is ok. Now we need someone to make sure we have all the things we need for our journey to find Aurora love!
coolsinger198 commented…
Flynn, Aladin helped me expand the carpet. あなた can come on along with Cindy, Punzie, Elsa, Rory and ムーラン can go on the carpet. 1年以上前
Emmalou13 commented…
Ok! but like I 発言しました I have Maximus incase we run out of room 1年以上前
324anna commented…
Ok! Let's hope we'll find Phil! 1年以上前
cuteasprincie commented…
OK! 1年以上前
Elsa! Maybe you can make an ice sled so everyone else can go on the ice sled and travel behind us!
Emmalou13 commented…
Oh! that is a better idea! 1年以上前