ディズニープリンセス Team Jasmine!

coolsinger198 posted on Feb 22, 2014 at 01:13AM
Hey guys! We are all here to appreciate the confident and sassy...

PRINCESS JASMINE!!!!

We have lots to do but we are going to have a lot of fun! While beating the other teams to a pulp. Just kidding! No I'm not..

Show your SASS!!!

Members are:
coolsinger198 Name- Gabrielle ( Team Leader)
Laurel-Jade Name- Crystal ( Team Vice Leader)
kayb517 Name- Kayla
Crayting3 Name-Basilica

Round 1- Sign Up-Completed

Round 2- Team Icon- Completed

Round 3- Team Article, banner, and drawing- Completed

Round 4-Team Article on Why we love Jasmine -Completed

Round 5 -Team Article ranking all the Official Disney Princesses-Completed

Total Number of Points- 50

こんにちは guys! We are all here to appreciate the confident and sassy... PRINCESS JASMINE!!!! We have
last edited on Jul 17, 2014 at 12:16AM

ディズニープリンセス 87 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 87

1年以上前 coolsinger198 said…
smile
i would like LaurelJade to be the leader!
last edited 1年以上前
 i would like LaurelJade to be the leader!
1年以上前 Laurel-Jade said…
Thanks Coolsinger198 BUT I know you will be a better leader!! :)
coolsinger198 commented…
awww thank あなた Crystal! 1年以上前
i think i should messgae crayting3 again because she hasnt voted for the leader yet and she doesnt know what team she is on.
so far
coolsinger198= 1 vote
laureljade- 1 vote
crayting3- i messaged her but she hasnt answered, i wonder if she is ok.
1年以上前 Laurel-Jade said…
Hmmm yeah I hope she's ok too. The reason why I think you will be a great leader is because you seem really efficient, intelligent & organized and you know how these team games are played where as I don't really have much of a clue!
coolsinger198 commented…
awww thank you! And あなた seem very organized as well. If crayting3 doesnt come, do あなた want to be co leader. and i will be leader? 1年以上前
1年以上前 Laurel-Jade said…
hmmm
Well yeah i wouldn't mind being co leader but our team feels awfully small compared to some of the others with 6 members....(Hope I'm not being too negative!)
coolsinger198 commented…
yea i know EXACTLY what あなた mean. linnea( princatcher93) 発言しました that only 3 to 6 members could be on a team. i think ムーラン and pocahontas have the same amount of members as we do. its so sad jassy is underrated. i mean how do people not like her? 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
and the first contest is supposed the start today... i dont want to leave crayting3 out. i feel bad. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Laurel-Jade said…
I just sent a message to mongoose09 who I know is a BIG fan of Jas asking if she wanted to join our team! Considering I have never contacted her before she may think I'm nuts! But it is worth a shot seeing as we still haven't heard from crayting3......
1年以上前 Laurel-Jade said…
Actually seeing as your the leader I probably should have mentioned it to you first.....
coolsinger198 commented…
nooo its ok!!!I 愛 Mongoose09! i hope she joins the team becuz she is probably the biggest Jas ファン ever ( besides us ;)) thank あなた sooo much!! 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
and if crayting3 comes back, we will have 4 members and well have a bigger team! Thank あなた God. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Laurel-Jade said…
I have sent messages to tiffany88 and anonheart998 (Not sure if I am breaking any rules!) Here's hoping we get more members.....Don't worry I'll stop bothering people now!
coolsinger198 commented…
Xd its ok. Thanks so much. we have to make sure that Linnea (princecather93) is ok with it. 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
if they didnt sign up for the teams at all, we shoudl be good. :) what do あなた like most about Jasmine? 1年以上前
1年以上前 Laurel-Jade said…
Well tiffany & anonheart998 weren't interested in the Team Games.... :( So it's just you & me for now! There are so many things I like about Jasmine.....Her intelligence, her feisty side, the fact that she wouldn't be forced in to a marriage that wasn't based on love! I like the fact that she ALWAYS spoke her mind no matter who she was talking too! (Something I have no courage to do!)
1年以上前 Laurel-Jade said…
So this round is making Icons.....I haven't a clue how to do that.....But the icon you have made looks really nice......
coolsinger198 commented…
ok! go on pixlr.co and あなた can 編集 ジャスミン 写真 and add texts to them and everything! we need to win!! *high five and puts cup in the air* 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
i meant pixlr.com 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
make sure あなた press pixlr editior. 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
oh and ill tell princecather93 im the leader and あなた are the co leader 1年以上前
FIRST CHALLENGE- make a Jasmine icon. Deadline is March 1!!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 goldenivy said…
Hey guys! I just posted on the article for Team Games and thought I might post here just in case, I'd love to join Team Jasmine, she's one of my favorites!
coolsinger198 commented…
こんにちは goldenivy!!! its fine u can 登録する our team!!!! i a so happy cuz i feel Jas is so underrated. thanks!! this round is アイコン making so if あなた know how to make an icon, あなた can make one for Jas!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Laurel-Jade said…
Hey goldenivy That's fine with me but I guess you have to see if it's ok with princecatcher93 and of course our leader coolsinger198. It will be great to have more members!
1年以上前 goldenivy said…
I adore making icons so I got a bit carried away. Be wary of some icon span from me, they aren't amazing but I may have to time to make better ones :)
 I adore making アイコン so I got a bit carried away. Be wary of some アイコン span from me, they aren't amaz
Laurel-Jade commented…
Wow this one looks amazing! 1年以上前
goldenivy commented…
Thank あなた Laurel-Jade! 1年以上前
Laurel-Jade commented…
I really 愛 this one...... 1年以上前
1年以上前 goldenivy said…
Here's another one, featuring the most iconic lyric from Aladdin :)
 Here's another one, featuring the most iconic lyric from アラジン :)
coolsinger198 commented…
omg i 愛 this one!!! im making mine right now it shall be done tommrow. then once everyone makes it, well will vote.. i lovve urs!! 1年以上前
goldenivy commented…
Thank あなた so much! Can't wait to see yours :) 1年以上前
goldenivy, where did u make ur icon?
coolsinger198 commented…
and dont worry we all have time to make icons! 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
lets also make sure we makre the アイコン the right size, small enough to goon the picture on the polls. 1年以上前
goldenivy commented…
I made it using picmonkey :) 1年以上前
Hey Team Jasmine, I plan on posting my icon by the end of the day finally!
goldenivy commented…
Can't wait! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Laurel-Jade said…
Hey Team! So how big does the icon have to be?
nmdis commented…
1OO x 1OO または 2OO x 2OO pixles 1年以上前
Laurel-Jade commented…
Thanks nmdis! 1年以上前
nmdis commented…
np 1年以上前
1年以上前 nmdis said…
Can I join Team Jasmine?
coolsinger198 commented…
yes u can!!!!!!!!!!! 1年以上前
nmdis commented…
Thanks 1年以上前
My Team Jasmine icon. I will probably make one more. I hope you like it!
last edited 1年以上前
 My Team ジャスミン icon. I will probably make one more. I hope あなた like it!
coolsinger198 commented…
oh crap アイコン are due tommorow!!!! 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
we gotta hurry up. によって the end of the 日 guys if no one else posts another icon, i will use the ones we have already and we will vote for the best team アイコン and then post the アイコン on the team's フォーラ ok? 1年以上前
Laurel-Jade commented…
ok I 愛 this icon.... 1年以上前
1年以上前 goldenivy said…
I have one last icon, correctly sized, featuring one of my favorite of Jasmine's quotes :)
 I have one last icon, correctly sized, featuring one of my お気に入り of Jasmine's 名言・格言 :)
coolsinger198 commented…
omg loveit !!! did u like mine? 1年以上前
goldenivy commented…
thank you! I adore it! 1年以上前
goldenivy commented…
thank あなた so much Gabby <3 1年以上前
1年以上前 nmdis said…
Mine ^_^ And I'll make one more. As I am not totally satisfied by this one
 Mine ^_^ And I'll make one more. As I am not totally satisfied によって this one
1年以上前 nmdis said…
Another one
 Another one
coolsinger198 commented…
about what u 発言しました about my icon, Linnea 発言しました she would resize it if possible. and i like the first one. 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
ur good at icon! 1年以上前
hey guys! are we done making icons? if so, we can vote for the one to represent our teams and then we can give it to Linnea. so excited!
Laurel-Jade commented…
Just uploaded mine.... 1年以上前
1年以上前 Laurel-Jade said…
Ok here's mine.....
 Ok here's mine.....
coolsinger198 commented…
its beautiful!!! 1年以上前
Laurel-Jade commented…
Aww Thanks coolsinger198 1年以上前
1年以上前 nmdis said…
hmmm
When we are supposed to vote? It's already quite late. Anyway, here's another Jasmine Icon I made few days ago
 When we are supposed to vote? It's already quite late. Anyway, here's another ジャスミン アイコン I made few
coolsinger198 commented…
i adore it!! we can vote right now!!!! 1年以上前
lets start voting for our team icon!!!

golden ivy icon 1-
golden ivy icon 2-
coolsinger18 icon 1-
golden ivy icon 3-
nmdis icon 1-
nmdis icon 2-
Laurel Jade icon 1-
nmdis icon 3-

please comment on which one you like the best!
goldenivy commented…
I vote for 月桂樹, ローレル Jade's アイコン 1 :) 1年以上前
Laurel-Jade commented…
Aww Thanks goldenivy! 1年以上前
i vote for goldenivy's third icon!!!
coolsinger198 commented…
i especially 愛 the quote. "im not a prize to be won" on the icon!!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Laurel-Jade said…
I vote for goldenivy's icon 1....it is amazing!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Laurel-Jade said…
Sorry last minute one to add....if it is not too late
coolsinger198 commented…
ok no problem!! 1年以上前
Laurel-Jade commented…
Thanks! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Laurel-Jade said…
smile
Ok here's another one.....
 Ok here's another one.....
Laurel-Jade commented…
Sorry about the size.... 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
aww look at that smile!! 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
its ok Linnea can resize it. 1年以上前
1年以上前 nmdis said…
Soory but I can' be in this. Don't worry I won't join any team, I am off from Team Games.
coolsinger198 commented…
oh im sooo sorry to hear this!!! ill miss u soo much!!!!!!! 1年以上前
nmdis commented…
Aww..I'll to it's just I am busy due to exams and couldn't come here to participate. 1年以上前
guys, one of our members have left. we have all voted for our favorite icon but we all have different votes. so i have ideas of how we can decide which icon goes up tommorow.

1. the leader will decide
2. we ask the leader of the Team Games to decide
3. we all agree on one.

nmdis, we will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!
goldenivy commented…
Hmm. I don't have any preference to how we decide. Perhaps ask the leader of the Team Games to decide between the three we chose? 1年以上前
1年以上前 Laurel-Jade said…
Yeah I agree with goldenivy & your suggestion coolsinger198.... Leader of Team Games chooses one....
coolsinger198 commented…
ok no problem!!!!! 1年以上前
to Linnea, i posted the top 3 on the teams forum
1年以上前 princecatcher93 said…
So what icons do I have to pick from?
princecatcher93 commented…
Damn!!! So hard. 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
Xd i know! 1年以上前
Hey Team Jasmine!! The leader of the Team Games princecatcher93 has chosen our team icon! And the winner was....

Laurel Jade's first icon!!!!!!!

Yay Crystal! And you said that you didn't know how to make icons, but you won!!! I would also like to thank Golden ivy and everyone else who made icons for Jasmine!!!!

Next Challenge will be up by today or tomorrow!!

last edited 1年以上前
 こんにちは Team Jasmine!! The leader of the Team Games princecatcher93 has chosen our team icon! And the win
Laurel-Jade commented…
Thanks Gabrielle! BUT really this is my very first icon....I'm truly honoured my アイコン was chosen, considering how wonderful all our team's アイコン were! 1年以上前
goldenivy commented…
Congratulations Crystal! 1年以上前
Laurel-Jade commented…
Thanks so much goldenivy 1年以上前
what is the next challenge? i havent heard it yet? I really hope we do team name, motto, or article.
Hey Team Jasmine! The new challenge is to write an article on why we like Jasmine!! Then after we combine our reasons of why we love her for the article, we will make a team banner, and a team drawing.

Guys if you like this, we will do this, to save time, we should each have different assignments. We all will do the article together, two of us can do the banner, and two of us can do the drawing. If you don't want to do it that way,, we can all make a banner or drawing and then vote for the best one to put in the article. I want it to be fair so you guys have a choice. So do you think we should:

a. all article, 2 banner and 2 drawing
or
b. all do banner awing and vote for the best one.

i vote for the first one because not all of us will have time to be able to do drawings and banner and that way we each have a role. please comment on which one you think we should do.

First we will each wirte two or one paragraph on why we like jasmine.

I will start with my reason why I love Jasmine for the article:

Many people view Princess Jasmine of being unkind, spoiled and rude. Well I feel that she is none of that. I love Jasmine because she is so outspoken, sassy and rebellious, while being sweet and genuine. She is very non-prejudiced and she doesn't judge a book by its cover. She still marries Aladdin, although he is not of royal descent. I believe that she is one of the best Disney Heroines made by Disney. She has that spunk and charisma and she never fails to please me when I'm watching her. She is the big sister I never had.
last edited 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
she is such an amazing role model 1年以上前
1年以上前 Laurel-Jade said…
Hey Guys!
I am all for helping to write an article and making a team banner of Jasmine...BUT I cannot draw to save my life!!! No false modesty guys.... IT IS TRUE!!!! I rely on the web for everything.....
working on my paragraph of Jas right now.....
1年以上前 goldenivy said…
I am a fairly good drawer, the only file I have on my computer of Jas is the water color painting I did a few months ago; it was my first water color ever so it's a bit off. I've attached it :) I will start working on my paragraph when I get home!
 I am a fairly good drawer, the only file I have on my computer of Jas is the water color painting I d
coolsinger198 commented…
愛 it!!! 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
ur talented!!!!! 1年以上前
Laurel-Jade commented…
It's Lovely! 1年以上前
goldenivy, where did u make the drawing?

and also Crystal, its ok about the drawing thing. so i figured based on what you guys are saying it wil be.

goldenivy- making drawing, banner, helping with article
coolsinger198- making drawing, banner and helping with article
Laurel-Jade- making banner and helpig with article.

Crystal it is ok if you can only do two of the tasks. Im flexible. ;)
Laurel-Jade commented…
Thanks for understanding! BELIEVE ME I'm saving myself embrassment によって not attempting to draw! 1年以上前
goldenivy commented…
Sounds good to me :) I made the drawing with watercolor paper, watercolors, and pen. No editing there :) 1年以上前
guys are you working on the paragraph on why u love Jasmine?
i know we have time but i wanted to make sure everything is alright.
Hey guys!

Hello Team jasmine are you there???? are you guys writing your article?
Laurel-Jade commented…
ok here's mine..... 1年以上前
goldenivy commented…
I am super sick, when is the 記事 due? 1年以上前
Laurel-Jade commented…
Oh sad to hear you're not well.....article due によって 20th...so there's still time...get well soon..... 1年以上前
coolsinger198 commented…
due によって the 20th! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Laurel-Jade said…
There are so many things I love about Jasmine.....Her intelligence, her feisty side, the fact that she wouldn't be forced in to a marriage that wasn't based on love! I like the fact that she ALWAYS spoke her mind no matter who she was talking too! Even though the film was centered around Aladdin, Jasmine always stood out!! She managed to hold her own even though she was the deuteragonist in the film.

Jasmine is truly unique compared to all other Disney Princesses. She is beautiful, refreshing & sassy all the special qualities that make her my favourite Princess and therefore she will always withstand the test of time!
I loved yours Crystal!!!!!!!!!! and feel better goldenivy!!!
Laurel-Jade commented…
Thank あなた sweet leader! 1年以上前
Its AMAZING!!!! goldenivy, we just need your article so we can add on to this.
so far the combined article is...

Many say that Princess Jasmine is spoiled,unkind and rude but that is FAR from true. There are so many things about Jasmine... her intelligence, her sass, her feisty side, and the fact she AlWAYS spoke her mind no matter who she was talking too! She wouldn't be forced into a marriage that wasn't based on love. She is also very sweet and genuine. She is not prejudiced against the lower-class and she still loves Aladdin, despite his appearance and his class. Although her movie was focused on Aladdin, she always stood out, and she managed to hold her own.

Jasmine is truly unique compared to all other Disney Princesses. She is definitely one of the best Disney Heroines created. Her personality has made her more than a Disney Princess- she is a role model.
last edited 1年以上前
we can possibly also add some pictures of a girl holding hands with jasmine so they can see the love

we can possibly also add some pictures of a girl holding hands with ジャスミン so they can see the 愛