ディズニープリンセス Team Tiana!

hajirah4 posted on Feb 21, 2014 at 11:50PM
This thread is for Team Tiana. Here, we'll discuss what we'll do for the challenges and requirements; like the Team Leader. All people in Team Tiana should only be posting here. That doesn't mean that others are left out, or that you can't join. If you have any questions and would like to join our team (though we're full) you may ask
GreatLance_30 the Awesome. Please do not post your questions here :) As for the users who have signed up, keep in mind that you must always stay active, and reply to our messages

Team Members:
AwinitaRose
MalloMar
hajirah4
PrincessVT
prussiaducky
MacytheStrange

Team Leader: hajirah4
Vice Leader: ~ MalloMar ~

Have fun, and enjoy!

last edited on Mar 04, 2014 at 10:01PM

ディズニープリンセス 65 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 65

1年以上前 princecatcher93 said…
Hey, I forgot to put MacytheStrange on Team Tiana in the article. Could you put her on your list?
hajirah4 commented…
YAY! Maisie :D My pleasure :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 prussiaducky said…
Let's get down to business
To vote for
the prez
they have sent me team mates
to choose from
You're da awesomest bunch like eva
How will I eva vote

Well mista, I will vote, for MalloMar
last edited 1年以上前
 Let's get down to business To vote for the prez they have sent me team mates to choose from You'
hajirah4 commented…
Great! One tally for Kiibs :D 1年以上前
MalloMar commented…
Aw! Thanks! I wouldn't be a good one because of my vacation... :( 1年以上前
prussiaducky commented…
Your vaca ends 次 week, and team games is pretty lengthy :) I'm sure あなた can pull through as a great captain 1年以上前
MalloMar commented…
*Pauses* *Walks away Shang-style* Thanks :D 1年以上前
1年以上前 hajirah4 said…
Okay, so our first task, is to select a Team Leader. But, since we're in the team for a princess who's very hard-working, I suggest you all send a letter to the F4. (Papa, Dave, Michael and Cliff.) to bring Jayden-G back. I'll copy and paste it, or whatever, later. We can't forget Jayden-G, we've got to atleast try, right? It's not good to leave him out like this. Peace out.
1年以上前 MacytheStrange said…
Uh, okay, Team Tiana! I think I'll vote later, you guys are too awesome to choose from. :)
 Uh, okay, Team Tiana! I think I'll vote later, あなた guys are too awesome to choose from. :)
1年以上前 PrincessVT said…
wink
I think it should be me! Though if I can't do that I suppose hajirah. ;)
hajirah4 commented…
aw, thank あなた :) 1年以上前
So, I made a Tiana icon in honor of being on her team! I actually like making icons of frog!Tiana. :D
 So, I made a Tiana アイコン in honor of being on her team! I actually like making アイコン of frog!Tiana. :D
prussiaducky commented…
Awwww, look how her eyes glow 1年以上前
prussiaducky commented…
Such evangeline 1年以上前
MalloMar commented…
This scene is SO sweet! 1年以上前
Aaaand another one! Sorry for the (terrible) icon spam, but no one's doing much here anyways.
 Aaaand another one! Sorry for the (terrible) アイコン spam, but no one's doing much here anyways.
Awinitarose commented…
Gorgeous icon. 1年以上前
prussiaducky commented…
WOAHO! This is beautiful! 1年以上前
hajirah4 commented…
It's GREAT! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Awinitarose said…
I vote for hajirah4. :)
hajirah4 commented…
Thank あなた :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 prussiaducky said…
GUYS! We have to make icons now so let's get cracking, Maisie submitted two, so that's pretty awesome :)
Guys, we're probably the only Team with no leader. So, let's get voting! So far:

hajirah: 2
MalloMar: 1
Awinitarose: 0
prussiaducky: 0
PrincessVT: 0
MacytheStrange: 0
prussiaducky commented…
Woaho such lets get down to business 1年以上前
MalloMar commented…
hajirah! Well, I want to vote for everyone, but she all ready has two 1年以上前
1年以上前 PrincessVT said…
I got a pic for all of ya... I found it on google
 I got a pic for all of ya... I found it on Google
1年以上前 PrincessVT said…
I don't like her redesign because her face looks... blech...
hajirah4 commented…
Agreed. And where are the dimples?! She looks really different here, imo. 1年以上前
1年以上前 hajirah4 said…
I'M SO SORRY, that I was inactive. Just tell my homeroom teacher to stop giving us so much homework, and I'll act as retired as I used to be. Okay, right now I've got 5-6 icons of Tiana. Mind if I post them? I don't want it to look like spam, that's why.
MalloMar commented…
No problem. I can't wait to see them. 1年以上前
Awinitarose commented…
Sure, no problem at all. 1年以上前
hajirah4 commented…
They aren't overlapped, but they are all still a nightmare, TRUST ME. It also mean that some subjects; like Language Arts, etc... whicha re also my favorites, are always ignored. 1年以上前
1年以上前 MalloMar said…
smile
Hi, Team Tiana! <3 I like this group all ready. Okay, so I vote hajirah4 as leader! I'll submit an icon later. This one I was extremely rushed, so just ignore the picture. I'll be back for good on Monday of next week. :)
 Hi, Team Tiana! <3 I like this group all ready. Okay, so I vote hajirah4 as leader! I'll 提出する an ic
hajirah4 commented…
Girl, even if it WAS extremely rushed, I have to say... Tia looks gorgeous here. Seriously. And so does the icon! Keep up the good work~ (Thanks for voting for me!) 1年以上前
prussiaducky commented…
Woaho! GORGEOUS HOW DO あなた EVEN 1年以上前
1年以上前 Awinitarose said…
Here's mine.
 Here's mine.
hajirah4 commented…
Beautiful as always <3 The Colors(色) match really well. 1年以上前
MalloMar commented…
Gorgeous! 1年以上前
Hmmm, for Team Leader I suppose I'll vote MalloMar, although all of you would make pretty good leaders.
And, here's another Tiana icon! I worked really really hard on this one, although i know it isn't very good. But, I tried. And it took me a while.

I guess the story behind it is that Little Tiana drew (don't ask me how a 5 year old has such mad skillz) a picture of one of the fancy dresses she wanted to wear once she had a fancy restaurant, and then there's a glowing little future Tiana, where she's wearing a dress just like the one she dreamed of but isn't happy. I'm pretty sure the background is from Aladdin.
 And, here's another Tiana icon! I worked really really hard on this one, although i know it isn't ver
hajirah4 commented…
I actually think it's really pretty! Especially the fonts, it kind of reflects her childhood. It's the little details that make it look great :) 1年以上前
prussiaducky commented…
I 愛 this woah! Mad editting, like how did あなた 編集 this so cleanly ugh I wish I had your skills 1年以上前
MalloMar commented…
Awww! Beautiful 1年以上前
1年以上前 hajirah4 said…
Hmm... this is pretty hard. I vote for MacytheStrange. Sorry I've been inactive lately, guys. Anyways, I'm going to make a Tiana icon and then post it, k? Some icons aren't 200x200 or 100x100 so can resize them if you want. Or, if you'd like to do it yourself, this is just a suggestion, but on PicMonkey, you can go to Crop, then underneath no fixed porportions click Square. Click Apply. Then go to Size and Change Size To 200x200. Or 100x100, it counts as well. For Pixlr/Express you can go to Crop and click 1:1. Then go to Resize and for the Width and Height, type 200 in each box. And you have your icon.
1年以上前 prussiaducky said…
Yeah I should've added a neck...whoops
 Yeah I should've added a neck...whoops
prussiaducky commented…
It took a while to color the skin of the original lady and to do the stair case, that was a nightmare. I'll make a better アイコン right now 1年以上前
MalloMar commented…
Pretty! 1年以上前
PrincessVT commented…
I know we're all nice and we 愛 all 写真 but... to be honest I don't like it 1年以上前
Okay, so hajirah is our Team Leader, and MalloMar is our Vice Leader! Congrats! So, now is a good time to vote on icons, even though one person hasn't submitted an icon yet. But we're running out of time, so everyone comment on the icon that you want to represent us in the polls!

(I'll probably delete my icons though, since they aren't good enough and never can be, but I love all of you guys'. It'll be hard to choose!)
hajirah4 commented…
YAAY MALLOMAR! 1年以上前
MalloMar commented…
YAYY Congratulations, Hajirah! Thank you, thank あなた very much. 1年以上前
You guys are running my great grandmother's team, be good with her okay?
hajirah4 commented…
Your great grandmother is our dear dear Tiana? *cries tears of joy* 1年以上前
MalloMar commented…
Of course! 1年以上前
1年以上前 prussiaducky said…
vote for the icons!
 vote for the icons!
MacytheStrange commented…
Ugh, just blot out my icons, they aren't good enough to be up there with the rest. I was about to 削除 them. Oh well. My vote goes to アイコン 2, although all three are nice. 1年以上前
hajirah4 commented…
Aw. Oh well. 1年以上前
Awinitarose commented…
I vote for アイコン 5. 1年以上前
Mallo PMed me saying that her vote goes to アイコン 6. 1年以上前
1年以上前 hajirah4 said…
#1: Pretty old, are last minute icons okay?
 #1: Pretty old, are last 分 アイコン okay?
prussiaducky commented…
Oh I remember this one! 1年以上前
hajirah4 commented…
Haha, yeah XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 hajirah4 said…
#2 Winderly is the name if the artist who made it on deviantart, I added some effects
 #2 Winderly is the name if the artist who made it on deviantart, I added some effects
prussiaducky commented…
gorgggg 1年以上前
hajirah4 commented…
thank you, najma :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 hajirah4 said…
This isn't even an entry of mine, count it if you will.
 This isn't even an entry of mine, count it if あなた will.
prussiaducky commented…
Gorgeous! But I don't think we can use it since none of us made it 1年以上前
hajirah4 commented…
Thanks, but I made it. I think あなた got confused lol. I meant that I didn't make it to enter for the contest, but I only added it so people would know that I added some icons. 1年以上前
prussiaducky commented…
oh kk 1年以上前
1年以上前 hajirah4 said…
Please do not make more than 3 wallposts after this until the voting is over. I don't want htis to look non-existent. Thank you!

Okay, I'm going to be messaging each of you with a link for this picture. I hope you'll reply back with an answer! Also PrincessVT, PLEASE be more active. I haven't seen any contributions from you often. Also, sorry if the numbers block something in your picture. (More specifically, I'm VERY sorry MalloMar, AwinitaRose, and MacytheStrange.) I just didn't want to add the numbers in places that were fine because I din't want it to look like I was doing something negative tot he icon on purpose. Sorry!

1: ☑
2:
3: ☑
4:
5:
6: ☑
7:
8:
last edited 1年以上前
 Please do not make もっと見る than 3 wallposts after this until the voting is over. I don't want htis to lo
Okay, I vote for number 1. 1年以上前
Okay, it's there! 1年以上前
hajirah4 commented…
Thanks, Maise :D 1年以上前
1年以上前 MalloMar said…
heart
Nothing productive here, but I thought I'd express some Tiana love.
I love the way she talks to herself for motivation, it always makes me smile. "Okay, Tiana, you can do this. You can do this!"
Aw, yeah, me too! <3 1年以上前
prussiaducky commented…
yasss 1年以上前
hajirah4 commented…
I only say that when I'm playing dodgeball against the boys in gym g 1年以上前
Awinitarose commented…
Agreed. It makes me smile too :) 1年以上前
Okay, I'll put the link to the poll here in case it gets buried:

link
MalloMar commented…
Thanks! 1年以上前
1年以上前 hajirah4 said…
This is our challenge, quoted by princecatcher, aka, my sidekick (Abu)

"Team Leader. The next challenged has three parts or so to it, your team has to write an article about (Why I like *Put your teams Princess here* in that article you must have.
a) A Banner of your princess
b) A drawing of your princess (That one of your team members or yourself made not something you found off of the web *If you can't draw, I will draw for you hehehe*
c) The Team Icon of your Princess (The one you just made)

You can pick how you give out each part, the articles should be up in two weeks so 3/20/14, when your done post each link to the forum. Voting will beginning after I think of how we'll do it. "

Since we've got 6 members, we should have 2 members on each contribution. 2 for banner, 2 for drawing, and 2 for the article. No members or the icon because the icon was already made by maisie. That's the icon we're using according to the description. Any confusion? I'd like to sign up for banner please!
hajirah4 commented…
It would be best if the people making the 記事 emailed each other. I'm also thinking that we should add a quote または 2 about why we like Tiana so much. 1年以上前
Awinitarose commented…
I'd like to sign up for banner as well. If that's okay with everyone else, of course. 1年以上前
MalloMar commented…
I really want to do the drawing! But someone else can claim it if they'd like. 1年以上前
I'd like to do the drawing! But I'm also fine with doing the banner, または with doing nothing. And I guess someone has to write an 記事 too, and I can do that if no one else wants to. 1年以上前
1年以上前 prussiaducky said…
Okay so:

Banner: Awinita and Me
Drawing: Taryn and Maisie
Article: I think Hajirah puts it together and we all contribute in some way? (As Hajirah said a little about why we love her)
hajirah4 commented…
Okay, I'm okay with the article! My banner sucks anyways :D 1年以上前
1年以上前 prussiaducky said…
Is PrincessVT alive or?
hajirah4 commented…
... I have no idea. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Awinitarose said…
Here's my banner.
 Here's my banner.
MalloMar commented…
Stunning! That's the scene I think she's the most beautiful in. 1年以上前
Awinitarose commented…
Thank you. 1年以上前
hajirah4 commented…
It looks very beautiful! Great job! :) 1年以上前
kiss
Hello Team Tiana! You guys won the icon contest! Marshmallow is so happy for you.
 Hello Team Tiana! あなた guys won the アイコン contest! マシュマロ is so happy for you.
MalloMar commented…
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Congratulations, guys, and great job Maisie! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Awinitarose said…
Why I love Tiana.

The first time I watched The Princess and the Frog, I didn't really care much for Tiana, but some years later I decided to give the movie a second change and wow, I'm so glad I did! I started to see Tiana in a completely different light. The more I watch The Princess and the Frog, the more I love Tiana's character.
I love her strong and spunky personality. I love her devotion to her father. She's motivated, determined and hard working. She's a great friend, respects herself and loves her family. Although many people doubted her, she still kept her head up high and continued doing whatever it took to accomplish her dreams.
hajirah4 commented…
Amazing, 愛 the details. I'll add it :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 hajirah4 said…
Paragraph: (I sent this to Jayden-G before)

"Tiana, to me, shows us how we really are as humans. She's so relatable. We've all had that moment that we just slump on our beds in distress. But we're all still yearning for that moment when we can shine, and feel like we're on top of the world. That's what makes her inspiring. She's just like the people in the real world. She shows us that hardworking person we're all looking for deep in our hearts. I've never known a Disney character that shows us at our best, and our worst. (As much as Tia, atleast) She's refreshing, relatable, and by far... radiant. She's unlike any Disney Princess we've known before. She's no bitter medicine, but she's certainly not a spoonful of sugar, either."

moooooiii
last edited 1年以上前
I 愛 that last sentence! 1年以上前
hajirah4 commented…
Aw, thank you! I've been using it for a while nowe I mean 'recycling' it lol xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 MalloMar said…
smile
Okay I finished my drawing, and I'll post it once the glitter dries (Sorry, those who hate glitter)
Why I Love Tiana:

"Tiana is more than just an animated princess to me. She has a dream and does what she can to achieve it. She develops and becomes more open-minded as the movie progresses. The passion she shows in her work is truly inspiring and her caring, but energetic personality really shows when she's doing what she loves. She is sassy and headstrong, and sometimes focuses too much on one thing, which makes her obviously flawed. She cares about the people she loves. Tiana eventually shows her sarcastic, funny personality and loosens up a little. I love the way she talks to herself for motivation and her reaction to frogs. Tiana shows us that we have to work to form our lives, but not let work become our lives."

Ugh. It doesn't even make sense to me, so I might rewrite this, but for now...
hajirah4 commented…
Great! Thanks :D 1年以上前
MalloMar commented…
;) 1年以上前
1年以上前 MalloMar said…
hmmm
Okay. I didn't use any reference, so it's not quite accurate. It also looks 10000000000x better in person than on here. :\
I can do another one or fix this if it isn't good enough.
 Okay. I didn't use any reference, so it's not quite accurate. It also looks 10000000000x better in pe
Awinitarose commented…
I 愛 this drawing, especially her eyes. Good work. :) 1年以上前
MalloMar commented…
Thank you! 1年以上前
MalloMar commented…
Really? Awww, thanks! <3 1年以上前
1年以上前 PrincessVT said…
uM.. i CAN'T MAKE PHOTO. i AM DISABLED. sORRY FOR THE THE BAD GRAMMER. CAN SOMEPONY AHEM SOMEONE MAKE ME A TIANA PHOTO. MESSAGE ME IF YOU WOULD .
hajirah4 commented…
Oh dear. Couldn't あなた have atleast told us that sooner? I would explain, but frankly, the deadline is approaching and I've got 2 もっと見る projects left, and ALSO an 記事 to write for the team games. あなた DO know that you've hardly contributed to this thread, right? :( the LEAST あなた could've done was told us. Even I didn't know 3 years ago, but I asked people for help. SIIIGH. Too late now. 1年以上前
hajirah4 commented…
That's fine, I suppose. For now, just write a paragraph explaining why あなた like Tiana so much. 1年以上前
Why I Love Tiana:

There are so many reasons why I love Tiana, I'm not even sure where to start! For one thing, Tiana and PatF was what started my love for Disney and the DPs. But beyond that, Tiana is just a great role model and one of my hugest fictional inspirations. She worlds for her dreams, she doesn't give up, and to be honest her no-nonsense attitude is a breath of fresh air from all of the other DPs. Another great thing about Tia is that she loves her parents and best friend, we almost never get a DP with a meaningful relationship with family and friends whose movie isn't based around their relationship with said family and friends. I also love Tiana's sass and confidence, she is rivaled in sassiness only by Jasmine and maybe Belle in my opinion. And, one of my favorite aspects of Tiana is that she's such a hard-worker with an optimistic yet still realistic attitude towards having a large workload -- whenever I'm given a lot of difficult work to do, Tiana is a big inspiration towards overcoming your obstacles and working tirelessly for your dreams. So yeah, those are just a few of the reasons why I love, love, love Tiana.
hajirah4 commented…
WOOOOAH MAISIE. Much writing. (Much muchness, tbh) Great job! Now we've only got Najma an PrincessVT's paragraph left :D 1年以上前
Here's my drawing, it's super basic and I have like zero talent, but I tried...
 Here's my drawing, it's super basic and I have like zero talent, but I tried...
MalloMar commented…
Oooh, Pretty! I 愛 the eyes. 1年以上前
hajirah4 commented…
I actually REALLY like this, Maisie! :D It looks cute, like a little ちび version of Tiana. Mallo definitely has some competition ;) 1年以上前
Awinitarose commented…
愛 it! I 愛 how あなた drew her eyes and smile. 1年以上前
1年以上前 PrincessVT said…
cool
Why I Love Tiana-

Ok this is really hard. I can't write peices like these that well so I'll just try to wing it. I like Tiana because I think she's really smart. She looks beautiful both as a kid and a adult. I like how she rocks the color green from time to time. I love her voice and her genres of music, gospel, jazz, and some other stuff. She works hard for her dream unlike most of the princesses. Let's do a review. Snow White- Nothing! Cinderella- Wish (which is totally against Tiana's beleifs) Aurora- Nothing!. I like her accent. I like her eye color but psss.... it's not real! The only thing I hate about her is... she stole Naveen from me!!!! That's it... remember winging it.
1年以上前 hajirah4 said…
Okay, I'll publish the article in a few hours. Although I have to say... I REEEALLY want to put a pun in the title. We could either go with "Team Tiana's Article" BO-ring or "The Bumblebees Terrifically Tasty Peice (...of Cake!)" Or if that's too confusing, we could just replace Bumblebees with Team Tiana. The first person who votes makes the decision!
1年以上前 hajirah4 said…
"Before Round 5 Starts. Do you or do you not want to Rank Elsa and Anna in your articles. Talk with your team and then comment yes or no to me. If yeses win then Elsa and Anna will be ranked if Noes win, then they will not be Ranked. This is BEFORE YOU START YOUR ARTICLE!!! SO NO STARTING UNTIL THOSE VOTES ARE IN!!! IF YOUR TEAM DOES NOT GIVE A YES OR NO BY SUNDAY THEN YOUR VOTE DOES NOT COUNT!!!"

So... basically, as a team, we need to vote for these categories by the team...

best fan art- team _______

best banner- team _______

best descriptions- team _______

best article overall- team _______

So, I think that team team Belle has the best fanart: link

I think that Team Rapunzel has the best banner: link

I think that Team Pocahontas has the best descriptions: link

Finally, in my opinion, the best article overall is Team Poca: link

So.... which ones do you guys agree on? On the picks that are different from your opinions, feel free to write your own pick of which team you chose for fanart, banner, descriptions, or article.
Awinitarose commented…
I'm a bit confused. Are we going to vote/rank the categories as a team または as individuals?, like we did when we voted for our お気に入り team icon. 1年以上前
1年以上前 hajirah4 said…
Oh and it's also due in 3 days.
Okay, so according to princecatcher, we should be modelling our ranking articles after this one: link

So, everyone should post their lists, and short descriptions, here, and then we'll average it out.
1. Tiana
I love her determination, unique no-nonsense sort of personality and how hard she works for her dreams. She's such a stupendous role model as well. And one of my favorite aspects of her is that she's such a hard-worker with an optimistic yet still realistic attitude towards having a long way to go to achieve her dreams.

2. Snow White
I love Snow's resilience, her no-nonsense but still motherly and caring personality, and her inspiring optimism.

3. Belle
I love her stubbornness, her know-it-all attitude and how she sacrificed herself for her father.

4. Merida
I love her redemption arc, the way she becomes less selfish and acknowledges her mistakes. I also love her adventurous spirit, and, it goes without saying, her 'Brave'-ery.

5. Aurora
She has a criminal lack of screentime, but I love her pessimism, her dreaminess and her dutifulness. She's kind of layered and a bit unique in that she is the only princess who goes along with her arranged marriage for the good of her kingdom.

6. Anna
I really, really wish she could be higher on my list, as I love her optimism and adorably awkward sort of personality.

7. Elsa
I wish she could be higher as well, as I love her sacrifice of isolating herself for her sister's safety, and how she seems cold and demure but is actually quite fun and carefree at times.

8. Rapunzel
I love her sense of wonder at the outside world, her naïveté, her indecisive attitude and how she rises against her abusive 'mother' by the end.

9. Mulan
I love her sacrifice for her father, and how she becomes less awkward and manages to succeed even though no one really believed in her.

10. Jasmine
I love Jasmine's sass, her non-judgmental attitude towards Aladdin and her cleverness.

11. Pocahontas
I find Poca kind of bland, but I like her playfulness and her indecisiveness.

12. Ariel
I think that Ariel is pretty selfish, but I do like her sense of wonder and adventurousness, whatever other qualms I may have with her character.

13. Cinderella
I used to really love Cinderella, but now I only have a liking bordering on indifference. She's kind of bland, never really tries to achieve her nondescript dreams, and is a bit too passive.
^ So, there's my list and descriptions, now all of you need to post yours, and I can average the lists, make the pictures and post the article, hopefully a good deal before the deadline.
MalloMar commented…
You're right. We need to get going. XD 1年以上前
C'mon guys, let's get our lists done! Tiana is one of the hardest working Disney characters, and for the past rounds our team hasn't been showcasing that with our tardiness. So, let's get moving!
1年以上前 Awinitarose said…
Hi guys, sorry I haven't been very active lately. School and work have been keeping me busy, but I'll try to be more active on here again.
1年以上前 Awinitarose said…
Here's my list. It's so messed up. I like all of them even my least favorites, so it was very hard to make this list.

1. Mulan
She holds a very special place in my heart, and always will. She's very smart, loyal, a quick thinker, clumsy, funny, thoughtful and protective. I really admire Mulan for her courage and bravery in taking her father's place in the army.

2. Tiana
I love so many things about her. I love that she's both a dreamer and a hard worker. She's also motivated, determined, a great friend and I just love her devotion to her father.

3. Pocahontas
I love her to pieces. I love how she can be childish and mature at the same time (depending on what the situation calls for) and I love how she's determined to help people see the good in others. She's brave, curious, strong and compassionate.

4. Cinderella
I've looked up to her since I was little and she's a big inspiration to me. She works hard and is always kind even when she doesn't expect anything good in return. I just love how she always remains hopeful, no matter how bad the situation is and she can also be a bit sarcastic at times which I love (the music lesson).

5. Jasmine
She stands up for what she believes in and always speaks her mind. I love how passionate, kind, and quick she is. I think she's smarter than most people give her credit for.

6. Snow White
I adore Snow White. Her optimism is very inspiring. She managed to stay strong and always look on the positive side of things, after nearly being killed. She has taught me to look at things with a positive attitude and enjoy the little things in life.

7. Belle
She's gentle, stubborn, adventurous, kind, clever and caring. I have always loved her relationship with her father. The scene where she offered her freedom to the Beast in exchange for her father's freedom, shows how selfless and loving she is.

8. Anna
She's so fun to watch and she always makes me smile. She's bubbly, sweet, awkward, and I just love it. I also admire her courage and determination in searching for Elsa.

9. Rapunzel
I love her fun bubbly personality. I love how caring she is and how positive she is. She's very creative, talented, smart, funny and charming. I also love how she stands up to Mother Gothel and how she sacrifices her freedom to save Flynn's life.

10. Elsa
She's mature and selfless and I love how she wanted to be alone to protect the ones she loves. I find it noble of her to lock herself away so she can't hurt anyone.

11. Aurora
She's patient, kind and responsible. I think she's very selfless. She put her duty first before her own pleasures. I also really like her dreamy and playful personality.

12. Ariel
She's adventurous, outgoing, passionate about learning new things and and she's also very hilarious, especially in the scenes when she was a human.

13. Merida
I'm sad to put her last because I really like her, but someone had to go here. I love how Merida stands up for herself. I love how adventurous she is and her realistic relationship with her mom.
last edited 1年以上前
MalloMar commented…
My 一覧 is a wreck. Why must I 愛 them all so much? XD 1年以上前
Alright, thanks! Make the descriptions later if あなた have to, it's no problem. :) 1年以上前