ディズニープリンセス The Cursed 林檎, アップル

rigo1315 posted on Sep 12, 2013 at 12:35PM
WARNING: May get offensive to beloved Disney Characters (depends on how I'm doing it) But if you want to know what happened stay tuned...

Someone has murdered our fairest of them all. But who? This is a mystery game. I will reveal bits of the crime hopefully each day or as soon as possible Today you will have a glimpse of the murdered victim and her 37 suspects. The next post will consist of an autopsy report and COD (Cause of Death). Some of the report may be limited. Following will have Alibi's and the other suspects denying or confirming them. At the end I will post a Poll so you yourself can pick the murderer. So enjoy...

Regardless if anyone will follow this I will post anyway, but please comment on the pictures not the forum. Let us begin...
 WARNING: May get offensive to beloved ディズニー Characters (depends on how I'm doing it) But if あなた want
last edited on Sep 12, 2013 at 12:40PM

ディズニープリンセス 22 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Our Suspects: Belle, Happy, Eric, Doc, Prince, Mulan, Dopey, Melody, Esmeralda, Pocahontas, Rapunzel, Phillip, Grimhilde, Queen Minnie, Grumpy, Eugene aka Flynn Rider, Bashful, Goofy, Sneezy, King Mickey, Adam, Ariel, Naveen, Sleepy, Captain Hook, Aladdin, Aurora, Shang, Tiana, Kuzco, Donald, Tinkerbell, Cinderella, Peter Pan, Merida, Charming, Jasmine
 Our Suspects: Belle, Happy, Eric, Doc, Prince, Mulan, Dopey, Melody, Esmeralda, Pocahontas, Rapunzel,
princecatcher93 commented…
I think it's Kuzoc He wanted to be the Fairest. jk. Yay! I like mysteries! 1年以上前
auroraxaurelia commented…
Oooo, sounds fun. I will definitely follow. Nice 一覧 of suspects. 1年以上前
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
The Report: Victim Snow White.

Time of Death: Victim was killed around 7:30pm

Body: Body was found in victims bedroom. Mud stains on the very bottom of her dress and small traces on her shoes. Victims mouth had traces of poison. In her Right Hand was an apple. Apple has been found to contain poison.

Cause of Death: An arrow to the heart. Window was found broken.

Body was laying on a purple carpet. Sources say that the carpet has the capability to fly. A new report suggest Pixie Dust.

Belle discovered the body at around 9 o'clock.
 The Report: Victim Snow White. Age: 14 (Really? not enough evidence to confirm) Time of Death:
disneygirl7 commented…
So apparently Merida (arrow), Aladdin/Carpet, Peter Pan, Tinker ベル and Belle all had something to do with her murder? Well, it's only assumed, since anyone could have fired an arrow. But her COD wasn't the poisoned apple? It's the arrow? 1年以上前
Also the person could do magic. Evil Queen. So my main people are, her plus everyone disneygirl7 発言しました so far. 1年以上前
rigo1315 commented…
This took awhile actually I had a friend listen to the evidence and によって the time I finished explaining. His one to Four suspects became all of them. 1年以上前
hajirah4 commented…
Wow, can't wait for the rest! 1年以上前
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Belle's Alibi

So tell us what happened? From the beginning...

"Well.... We were all invited to a party at King Mickey's castle. It was in celebration of Merida's Princess Coronation. The party was also rumored to discuss the next "Princess" movie "Frozen." The party started promptly at 2:00pm. Me and Adam arrived at the party at around 1:30. I wanted to be first to meet up with everyone.

The party was going well until Grimhilde, Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, and Esmeralda crashed the party. They were all upset and wanted King Mickey to solve it. They all left the dinning room to King Mickey's study I never saw any of them again until 9pm. Also, Kuzco arrived and he was just being Kuzco.

As they left Ariel made a snobby remark "Oh looks like Esme wants to seduce the King to let her be a princess again" . For awhile now Ariel has become very snobby acting like she was better than us.

Snow White replied, Oh I see you brought your little mistake. How quaint" "

Melody?

"Yes everyone stayed quiet, The Prince tried to calm Snow down, but Ariel looked at her with anger, "What's that suppose to mean?" Snow White replied with, Nothing, unless one can still not decide to be fish or a human.. Silence, Well, what are you?.

Ariel left the dinning room after that and I didn't see her until 9pm too. To calm the flames of awkwardness The dwarfs began to play. They were the entertainment. Meanwhile Tiana and Naveen provided the meal. Now that I recall they did serve apples.

Snow White was with us for awhile and by 5pm she was gone. I stayed in the dining room until 6 and that was when me and Queen Minnie went to see the library. Minnie forgot something and went away. So I was stuck in the library until 8:45"

Can anyone testify to your whereabouts at around 7?

"No after the library I found Snow's body"

Why did you go into her room?

"I was... reading a behavior book and well... I guess I wanted to talk to her and confront her behavior. She has been harsh with everyone. The dwarfs, her Prince, and as I explained Ariel and her daughter"

Why does she have hostility towards Melody?

"Melody is a Disney Sequel Princess and Snow White sticks to the traditional Princess theme. She hated me when we first met because I was so different in my love for books and everyone after me she just kept picking at them because of their race. Then we assumed with Rapunzel she would change, but No she was upset because she wasn't "2D" and especially now she was upset because of Merida being Pixar".

So anyone could have motive?

"Yeah..."

What about Grimhilde, Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Esme, and Tinkerbell, did you find out about their arguments?

"No.... sorry.

Is there anything else?

"Well... Snow had mud on her dress"

Why is that significant?

"Everyone was inside and it didn't start raining until 4pm, and then the arrow... She has a deep cut like from a dagger no arrow could penetrate such a deep hole into her."

You think the arrow was a cover or to put the blame on someone?

Belle Shrugged.

So Captain Hook, Grimhilde, Tinkerbell, Ariel, Snow White, Belle, Queen Minnie, King Mickey, Esmeralda, and Peter Pan disappeared until the discover of Snow's body.

Anyone could have a motive

There is mud so suggesting she died outside.

The arrow was a ruse of her death. So any archer Mulan, Merida, Shang etc... are being framed, unless they did it to cover their tracks.

Belle has an alibi, but she herself could have killed Snow, but why bring up a dagger, unless she wants to discourage involvement by adding a detail the cops missed.
last edited 1年以上前
 Belle's Alibi [b]So tell us what happened? From the beginning...[/b] "Well.... We were all in
disneygirl7 commented…
焦げ茶色, ダン, dun 焦げ茶色, ダン, dun dun!!!! Can't wait for more! 1年以上前
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Prince Adam's Alibi

So where were you at the time of the murder?

"I was in the dining room with everyone else. I stayed in the dinning room for the entire day until 9pm when Belle found the body"

Can anyone testify?

Of course. Eric, Eugene..-

Eugene: That's Flynn Rider!!!

"Aladdin, Charming, The Royal Magician...

Donald?

I suppose and the Captain of the Royal Knights was there too, I believe his name is Goofy"

What about the dwarfs?

"They were the entertainment, all 6 of them were there and accounted for"

Six? There's Seven!

"Oh well then I don't know who that missing one was then I wasn't paying attention.

What can you say about the other suspects? The Prince, Mulan, Melody, Pocahontas, Rapunzel, Phillip, Naveen, Aurora, Shang, Tiana, Kuzco, Cinderella, Merida, and Jasmine?

"Right after Belle took off with the Queen everyone else went in different directions. Neither I nor anyone here could really testify there whereabouts."

And Belle? You don't suppose she did this?

WHAT?! Are you saying that someone so caring and looks deep into a person's core would do such a thing?!

Well she is quite smart given her knowledge about certain evidence...

I'll hear no more of this!! And you if you come near my Belle...!!

Adam's Alibi is rock solid along with his list of witnesses who can all testify being in the dinning room the entire time.

Who is this missing dwarf?

Where and what could the missing suspects have been doing?

last edited 1年以上前
 Prince Adam's Alibi [b]So where were あなた at the time of the murder?[/b] "I was in the dining ro
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Here I have eliminated some suspects so you guys can get a broader looks at who was absent at the time of the murder.

Might as well have fun now Here is a link to a poll.

"Which dwarf was missing?" link
 Here I have eliminated some suspects so あなた guys can get a broader looks at who was absent at the tim
rigo1315 commented…
Trust me after a few もっと見る alibi's and the conclusion of the missing dwarf this 一覧 will shrink. 1年以上前
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Grumpy's Alibi

Were you in the dinning room the entire time?

"No"

So where were you?

"That ain't your business to know where I've been all night"

Happy: He went to the bathroom!!

"SHUT IT HAPPY!!"

Happy: It's true you and Sleepy both had to use the restroom.

Is this true?

"Hmpf.... It's true, but me and Sleepy didn't kill her if that's what you're thinking"

At what time did you go to the bathroom?

"4:30!!"

Can anyone other than Sleepy testify to this?

That black girl in the kitchen saw me you can ask her if you don't believe me!!

Okay around the time of the murder was anyone missing? Who was performing?

Happy: Oh I can answer that! Sleepy was on Clarinet, Bashful and I sang, Doc played the ukulele, Grumpy on Piano, and Sneezy was on the drums.

What about Dopey?

"That kid went upstairs... Didn't see him till the murder"

Happy: But Dopey is like a lil puppy He wouldn't wanna harm Snow.

Happy may be right about Dopey being a lil puppy, but there is no denying that he wasn't there and more importantly possibly committed the murder. How? I'm still not sure, but plausible until proven false. Hmm... Talking to him won't do us any good though....
last edited 1年以上前
 Grumpy's Alibi [b]Were あなた in the dinning room the entire time?[/b] "No" [b]So where were yo
disneygirl7 commented…
Ha! I've always hated Dopey. 1年以上前
zikkiforever commented…
I bet Dopey if he did do it ,which I don't believe that it was an accident since he is well a bit dopey! 1年以上前
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
King Mickey's Alibi:

Where's the king?

Queen Minnie: Oh Mickey had to go attend some important business back at Disneyland, but he did leave this note.

"I'm sorry for leaving. I assume that the questions now on me, but after the interruption of our rude guests I took them into my study to sort things out. Each was in anger and want me to resolve their outrageous issues.

1st complaint, Captain Hook argues that Peter Pan has not kept his promise of privacy. Captain Hook is fed up with every annoy shenanigan he and his lost boys are playing on him during his days off of evil. Claiming that it is not fair to be a villain and not have any rest.

Peter Pan, however, admits to this and doesn't care he thinks playing games with the old codfish is fun. I harshly lectured him on the villain/heroes treaty indicating no violence on off days. That included non-consensual confrontations.

2nd complaint, Captain Hook also, wanted to complain about Tinkerbell selling Pixie Dust.

Tinkerbell replied with "£:ñ♦♣╚Äö╘▐Ü○" translated as "Mr. Hook should just butt out". I have also, lectured her on the disastrous effects Pixie Dust could cause on those who are unaware of it's damaging products and required her to sign me a list of all her customers as described below.

Customers:
Tiana
Aladdin
Aurora
Grimhilde
Esmeralda
Mulan
Merida
Rapunzel
Dopey
Meeko
Fairy God Mother
Jack Frost
Hiccup
Snow White
Simba
Captain Jack Sparrow
Sally
Sora
Riku
Katara
And the writer of this forum. <----Guilty

3rd complaint, Grimhilde was upset for still being portrayed as an evil old hag, enough was enough and she was much more upset to find out Snow White was behind all of this. Sadly, Grimhilde had already signed a contract that bound her to this ugly form just as Ariel is a mermaid, and Adam as the Beast. It is forever binding and she was wrongfully tricked by Snow.

4th complaint, Esmeralda gathered her facts and list of signatures to have her back on the Disney Princess list. Unfortunately, I do not have proper authority to submit her in and sad to say she doesn't met the Princess criteria.

After the arguments Grimhilde and Esmeralda left, Tinkerbell Peter, Captain Hook and I remained in the study trying to resolve the 1st and 2nd complaints. It wasn't until 9pm that we returned to the dinning room and found everyone upstairs."

This is interesting and the list of customers may very well provide a lead for the pixie dust found in the carpet upstairs

This alibi is strong for all 6 suspects here would have to have passed the kitchen to get to the other rooms.
last edited 1年以上前
 King Mickey's Alibi: [b]Where's the king?[/b] [b]Queen Minnie:[/b] Oh Mickey had to go attend s
disneygirl7 commented…
Very interesting... 1年以上前
mhs1025 commented…
Why are Jack Frost, Hiccup, and Katara on here? Just wondering. 1年以上前
rigo1315 commented…
Just ランダム characters (Jack and Hiccup well Big Four) and well the voice actress of ティンカーベル now was the voice actress of Katara so that's it 1年以上前
mhs1025 commented…
^ She;s now the voice actress of April O'neil on TMNT. 1年以上前
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Tiana's Alibi

So where were you during the murder?

"Why I was in the Kitchen with Naveen we were cooking dinner for the guests"

King Mickey is quite powerful why have you and your husband cook for a celebration on being a princes?

"I see you haven't tasted my food here have one"

Thank you ,but No. So what do you know about Snow White

"Ugh! That girl is somethin act n' all sweet and innocent and all, but I could see right through her and her evil crooked smile that she was no good. I'm sure you've heard that she hated us from the moment of development. She makes me so mad..."

Mad enough to kill?

"Excuse Me?!"

Well I'm just saying you and your husbands were the only ones in the kitchen how do we kno-

"Well I'm just say n' that I ain't no murder. If you'll excuse me..."

But we're not done

"I believe we are thank you"
 Tiana's Alibi [b]So where were あなた during the murder?[/b] "Why I was in the キッチン with Naveen
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Naveen's Alibi

"Don't worry Tiana can grow a bit of ay temper sometimes"

I understand. Please can you tell us what you both were doing in the kitchen?

"I'm sure my Tiana has said it all, but for you my friend of course. We were both cooking in the kitchen happily singing and mincing as usual at one moment she had to step out and it took maybe 30 minutes I'm not sure..."

She stepped out? At what time?

"Ah... Forgive me my friend I have soon have forgotten I was left with many different tasks that I didn't bother to look at the clock you see..."

Did she have anything with her?

"Yes she had some apples. She told me that she had goten them from a "friend" and handed most of them out to the guests. By then I'm sure it was still long before the murder then she had to use the restroom. You know how women are. She didn't return until 9pm.

Good thank you Mr. Naveen

"Oh by the way the Queen arrived in the kitchen"

Queen Minnie? At what time did she come into the kitchen?

It was right after Tiana left maybe 7pm she was wondering if the fresh batch of cookies for dessert were ready to eat. That Queen was mighty eager to get dessert"

last edited 1年以上前
 Naveen's Alibi "Don't worry Tiana can grow a bit of ay temper sometimes" [b]I understand. Pleas
Nice. I 愛 how it is developing and how あなた are being so true to the characters and their speech patterns. :) 1年以上前
disneygirl7 commented…
Oh, no! Poor Tiana. 1年以上前
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Rapunzel's & Merida's Alibi:

So Rapunzel tell us where you were at the time of the murder?

Rapunzel: "I was outside admiring the rain all alone"

Ariel: LIAR!! I saw you and Merida talking before Merida ran off into the forest with a bow and arrow.

Melody: My moms right and I saw Rapunzel in the hallway upstairs around the time of the murder

Ariel: So what exactly were you two doing?

Rapunzel: Nothing I-

Ariel: Stop Lying!

Ladies!! Please! Now Rapunzel tell us what exactly were you and Merida discussing and why were you upstairs.

Rapunzel: It wasn't our fault!

Rapunzel what exactly wasn't your fault?

Merida: Ay! She's tell n' the truth. Me and Rapunzel were going to meet up with some friends of ours.

Friends?

Rapunzel: Merida don't...

Queen Minnie Young lady this is not the time to be hiding secrets.

Rapunzel: Fine...We were meeting up with some Dreamworks characters

Queen Minnie:DREAMWORKS!! How dare you betray your King?!

Rapunzel: We didn't mean to...

Merida: Oh come now it's not like wee were doing nothin wrong we were just say n' hello

Ariel: Snow was right all along... Never trust a 3D they're nothing, but trouble.

Merida: Why don't you say that again miss damsel in distress?

Ariel: Whatever Princess Reject...

Merida: What?!

Ariel:That's right I've seen enough internet to know how much people dislike you. Maybe Disney should have listened.

Merida: Well I've seen enough of YOUR movies tu know that you n I ain't so different you red haired Bimbo!!

I've heard enough! Please would you all step away for a moment please. Except you Merida I have a couple few questions enlight of what just happened

Merida: Great...

First what were you and Rapunzel talking about?

Merida: *sigh* Poor Rapunzel has constantly been teased about her new hair.

She doesn't look any different from her movie

Merida: That's her wig. She wears it because Disney thinks people will recognize her, but all the Princess do is just mock her. Well I've had enough of it and we decided to join a small group between us and some Dreamworks characters. Today we were jus talk n' about meeting with them secretly, but Rapunzel wasn't sure about it. Until I convinced her to go for it That's why she went upstairs to meet up with a friend of ours.

So you had nothing to do with the arrow in Snow's chest?

Merida: ...

Merida?

Merida: I'm sorry I think wee jus bout done here, but whatever it is me and Punzel are not responsible!
last edited 1年以上前
 Rapunzel's & Merida's Alibi: [b] So Rapunzel tell us where あなた were at the time of the murder?[/b]
mhs1025 commented…
Turns out Merida and Ariel aren't フレンズ after all... 1年以上前
disneygirl7 commented…
Ariel! Why are あなた being such a jerk to my beloved Merida? *cries* 1年以上前
Wow...Ariel. 1年以上前
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Eric's Alibi

I know you have a strong alibi Eric, but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind answering some questions about your wife and daughter?

"Um... sure if you think it would help"

Okay so first of all why is your wife so bitter towards others has she always been this way?

*sigh* To be completely honest I don't even know who she is anymore... She was usually quiet and focused she was always trying to taken in as much of her surroundings as possible. And when she did talk they were always non stop questions of the way certain things are. When Ariel started focusing on the latest technology she found everything to be quite hurtful...

Must have been around the time Tiana's movie was premiering that Ariel found internet websites that harshly bashed on her character. She held herself strong until the redesigns and Merida began approaching and all the negativity she found just made her truly upset.

Snow was the biggest one harshly harassing everyone. I don't hate Snow as much as the others because she was brought up that way and chose to behave the way she did I'm not justifying her, but she really did make most of our lives a living hell.

Well I'm sorry to hear... Um.. now back to tonight I was wondering why was your daughter upstairs you and your wife's bedrooms are downstairs?

I haven't spoken to Melody so I really don't know, but there's no way she's involved in this she's too young.

True Melody is young, but 14 can be a dramatic moment for such a young lady. Hm... and we still do not have any conclusion as to where Ariel was
last edited 1年以上前
 Eric's Alibi [b]I know あなた have a strong alibi Eric, but I was wondering if あなた wouldn't mind answ
MacytheStrange commented…
I just read through that whole forum, and now I think it's either Tiana, Minnie, Dopey または Ariel with Melody as accomplice. I don't think it's Belle, Merida または Rapunzel, but they might be it too. Really cool idea! 1年以上前
mhs1025 commented…
I think Melody is 12. 1年以上前
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Aurora's Alibi

Princess Aurora where were you during the time of the murder?

"I was upstairs in my room unpacking still for the night"

Your room is in the same hallway as Snow's are you sure you didn't hear anything?

"I'm sorry no I didn't because once I was finished I returned to the dining room before making a quick stop to the restroom. I did pass Snow on the stair case"

At what time was this?

"Around 7"

And at what time did you return to the dinning room?

"8:30"

Why did you take that long? If it is only 5 minute trip from your room to the dinning room?

"Well I noticed a couple of suspicious activity going around"

Such as?

Secretly Ariel was scolding Melody about something telling her she had to do it. Pocahontas was also waiting out side. Then Jasmine was sneaking out as well.

That's interesting is there anything else?

"Earlier I saw Snow and her Prince arguing outside around 6pm. I also saw Mulan and Shang with hunting equipment heading west into the forest and Merida heading east."

Thank you so much for this information we'll look into it

"I can't believe someone would do such a thing... How could anyone so pure be so evil..."
last edited 1年以上前
 Aurora's Alibi [b] Princess Aurora where were あなた during the time of the murder?[/b] "I was ups
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Prince Phillip's Alibi

Phillip do you mind answering some questions

"I don't know anything! I'm sorry..."

What?! He didn't even give us anything just walked away to his wife Aurora and secretly whisper in her ear. He was even sweating and was shaky in his tone. What could he be hiding...
 Prince Phillip's Alibi [b] Phillip do あなた mind answering some questions[/b] "I don't know anyth
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Kuzco's Alibi

SO Kuzco...

"Emperor Kuzco please"

Um.. Alright. Emperor Kuzco-

Hehe Yay Me!!

Uh... Do you know anything about tonight?

"Well I heard King Mickey was throwing a little party and he must have lost my invitation in the mail, because how could he not invite me! So that he didn't feel foolish about losing it I showed up"

Emperor Kuzco I'm sorry, but you weren't invited

Hehe Of course I was

No this is a Disney Princess party and sorry to say, but you're an Emperor

Wait so this party wasn't to celebrate me!

No...

Guards!!!

Gaurds: Yes Emperor Kuzco

Fire my mailman

Guards: Yes sir!!

Well if this wasn't for me I better be going got some other places I need to be tell Rose I'll see her again at the Kuzco Academy Archery Class.

Wait What?!
 Kuzco's Alibi [b] SO Kuzco...[/b] "Emperor Kuzco please" [b]Um.. Alright. Emperor Kuzco-[/b]
Got to 愛 Kuzco. 1年以上前
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Cinderella's Alibi

Cinderella where were you during the murder?

"I stepped outside for a bit"

In this rain?

"It was sort of a private conversation"

Donald: Quack? I thought you went outside to talk to Pocahontas?

"N-no!"

?

"*sigh* Fine I went to talk to Pocahontas... But it had nothing to do with Snow I swear!

Well what did it deal with?

Me and Pocahontas were trying to talk about her redesign. Pocahontas has been upset over it ever since it was revealed. My design was meant to impress Pocahontas.

What do you mean impress?

*sigh* As the second Disney Princess I've been left with the same ignorant ideals as Snow, and in honesty I've always felt that Pocahontas was never a princess, but I'm not cruel and I've tried many times to earn her friendship...Although Snow was the first... I've always felt like the leader and... who can or can't be a princess has never been my job and I can honor and respect that, but I at least wanted to bring us all closer together...

So this conversation with Pocahontas. Why is she so upset with the redesigns?

"Pocahontas has always been very traditional and in the new design her mother's necklace has been altered. I recently discovered that Snow was the reason behind it because she wanted everyone to be upset with Disney over specific designs. Luckily I stepped in to alleviate some of this hate by opening some people's eyes to appreciate each individual princess new look. Unfortunately, Pocahontas redesign is... well I'm not sure if this mess could be sorted.

Is Pocahontas aware of this?

Of course! I had to tell her she has the right to know

How did she take it?

Not very well... She was really upset. She went back inside and I spoke to Goofy for the time. He said it was 6:52pm. I didn't see her again until later.

...Time...
 Cinderella's Alibi [b]Cinderella where were あなた during the murder?[/b] "I stepped outside for a
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
((Whoa who remembers this? Yeaaahh I haven't been on the Disney Princess side for some time now and wasn't sure if this should be finished, but I'll finish it. How long will it take I'm not sure, but let's see where this continues on)).

Pocahontas Alibi

Pocahontas may I have a word?

"I had nothing to do with Snow White's murder."

Well I still want to ask you some questions. You went outside with Cinderella to speak with her over your redesign?

*Sigh* " I cannot believe them. Those savages. Why my mother's necklace and what is with all the makeup it just like England again.

Your sequel?

"I believe that those redesigns are a joke. It makes people forget the importance of who we all are and what we each represent"

But with Cinderella's influence they are getting popular

"Popularity means nothing to me. I just want justice and tonight it looks like justice turned in my favor."

So you are glad Snow is dead?

"It is wrong to wish for death on others, but in her case I am glad. It's her fault she brought it upon herself."

...Well... After you left Cinderella where did you go?

"I was talking to Jasmine she and I shared the same discrimination from Snow for our skin and only she and I understood each other. We went to sit in the east wing near the kitchen. I did see some of the dwarves pass by heading towards the restroom.”

Did Jasmine ever go outside?

“Have you met Jasmine? She is kind, but she is such a spoiled brat sometimes. Jasmine hates mud and is all about the spa and manicures. The only time I've EVER seen her roll up her pants to get dirty is when she is around her husband. No Jasmine stayed inside all day and we spent the rest of the night chatting until Snow was discovered”

Jasmine was inside? Hmm. Someone is lying
last edited 1年以上前
 ((Whoa who remembers this? Yeaaahh I haven't been on the ディズニー Princess side for some time now and w
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Ariel's Alibi

Ariel may I interview you next?

UGH! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!

But what were you scolding your daughter over?

No Good-bye!!
last edited 1年以上前
 Ariel's Alibi [b]Ariel may I interview あなた next?[/b] UGH! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!! [b]But what
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Esmerelda’s alibi

“Don’t worry over her she’s just upset with everything”

How so?

“I saw you speak with her husband I’m sure he gave you everything we can see on the surface, but Ariel’s anger is deeper than that. I used to be a Disney Princess until that cheating Snow pointed out the “lust” in my movie. Fine the movie had lust, but that doesn't give her the right to just pick which Princess should stay or go”

So Snow had the power to choose the Princess line?

“No of course not, but if you could only have heard what she said about everyone. She really wanted everyone out of the Princess line making ambiguous accusations of strange fetishes, Bestiality, showing little girls it’s okay to be poor. In short the higher ups in Disney banned me from the line.”

So you hold that grudge to her?

“We all have a grudge on the “fairest of them all”. Hehe if she was the fairest things would’ve turned out much different tonight”

You spoke about Ariel earlier do you know something?

“Ariel’s very protective of her daughter and she was very proud of her, but people really did bash her movies. On top of that Snow still insults her calling Melody some mistake. The nerve of her. Sad to say none of the Princess supported Ariel. I did because I too have a sequel child, but because I wasn't a Disney Princess anymore Snow intervened refusing any Princess to speak with me. That lack of support and negativity turned the poor mermaids heart cold.”

Well thanks for that information, but I must ask now that you are here where were you during the murder?

“I was following that Rapunzel girl. I had a hunch she was up to something.”

And what did you find?

“Oh nothing she was just talking to that winter spirit from Dreamworks.”

A lot of the guests here tonight are upset with the Dreamworks friends Merida and Rapunzel have. What about you?

“Dreamworks and I never saw eye to eye, but we’re all just outcasts in this movie making business. If Rapunzel and Merida want to be friends with them by all means. It’s not causing me any harm.

Do you have anything else to say?

“I do. After following Rapunzel I overheard Ariel talking to her daughter. It looked like she was getting scolded, but in reality Ariel was encouraging her not to let Snow White’s words hurt her. That she just has to put on a brave face and just suck it up {Ariel:} because no matter what others say you will always be my greatest treasure. And I won't let anyone speak to you like she does."

Ariel really does care for her daughter

*Esmeralda nodded*
 Esmerelda’s alibi “Don’t worry over her she’s just upset with everything” [b]How so?[
Silverrose1991 commented…
Wow! This story is REALLY interesting! Good job, I can't wait for more! 1年以上前
Still not sure who might be the killer. But I am hanging on in suspense. :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
The Prince's Alibi

Time to interview the husband

"I-I'm sorry.. I-I just can't right now!

Please we need this information

"Oh my Snow White... What has happened to you?" *The Prince began to weep at the lose of his beloved.

Queen Minnie Tissue?

"Thank you"

Sir I don't mean to interrupt your time to grieve, but I must ask these questions to get to what happened here tonight. First of all, How was your relationship with Snow?

"It was great!...Or so I thought... I don't know. When me and Snow first met it was at the shooting of our movie. She was so giddy and happy. Kind to everyone. Snow was a strong contributor to Disney and I think it was after Walt's death that she began to change."

How so?

"Snow was always encouraging new movies to be pushed out of the Animation house and she loved each one of them as did Walt. After Mr. Disney died the movies were never as magical as she had hoped and she supervised many of them. The Black Cauldrons failure really hit her and she blamed herself for not being there to promote it."

Was she busy that she couldn't?

"Yeah.. King Mickey struck a deal with Warner Bros. and they decide to make a large scale movie called "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" Snow looked at that as weakness. Ever since then and with "The Little Mermaids success she has hated every Disney Princess"

What about Cinderella and Aurora?

"Oh Man. They were the best of friends, but Cinderella was all about pleasing others and Aurora always wanted to show the good side in everything and everyone. Snow just didn't accept it and withdrew from them...*in a whisper* I didn't say this, but... It was Snow who made it that Cinderella would stay in Blue and Aurora in Pink. She even managed to give them Disney sequels"

So earlier tonight you had a fight with your wife?

"..."

Sir?

"It's my fault I should have taken her home..."

What did the two of you argue about?

"...I was yelling at her behavior. I know I shouldn't have yelled at her, but she was so inappropriate and I didn't know what else to say to her. She was our of line and It only angered her more. She told me that she regretted our marriage... and..." *wept some more*

What happened afterwards?

"I-I don't remember"

Are you sure?

"...I think one of the dwarfs brought us some apples and then Mulan and Shang ran off into the forest and Snow started yelling at them and chasing after them. They went west... Apples... Oh my Disney it was the DWARFS!!! YOU DID THIS?!"

I need you to calm down now you're making a scene

"THOSE LITTLE &%^#*& KILLED MY WIFE!!!"

Grumpy: Ah yeah? You got the proof?!

Doc: Now Lumpy--- I-I I mean Grumpy you need to not be starting a fright I mean fight.

Grumpy: Well somebody better keep Princey away from us cuz I ain't ganna take none of that.

After that unfortunate outburst we had to keep the Prince seated next to the other Princes to keep him from attacking anyone. Now What was it that he said... A dwarf gave him and Snow apples?

And why did Mulan and Shang run off in to the forest outside?
 The Prince's Alibi [b] Time to interview the husband[/b] "I-I'm sorry.. I-I just can't right no
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Mulan’s Alibi

Fa Mulan are you ready for your turn?

“I suppose we both are.”

What can you tell me happened tonight?

“Well me and Shang got word of suspicious characters possibly crashing the party tonight.”

So you both took advantage because you were invited?

“Invited? No me and Shang weren't invited to this.”

But this is a Disney Princess celebration party for Princess Merida

*Sigh* “Figures… I bet it was Snow White. She always found a way to keep me out of the loop.”

What do you mean?

“As you know I’m not technically a Princess nor do I marry a Prince, but I’m one the lucky ones to get the honor to be crowned a Disney Princess. Everyone welcomed me with good intentions other than Snow White. I assumed she was jealous, but I couldn't say for sure if it was jealousy or disgust.”

So you did have issues with her?

“Yes. Normally we don’t interact much only when we are called by the Disney industry to appear as a unit. I only see her at gatherings with all the Disney Princess and I often find myself and Shang with no invitations to any of the events claiming that it was lost in the mail.”

Alright…Well we have witnesses that testify you and your husband ran into the woods.

“Again like I said we got word that suspicious characters were going to show up tonight. At first I assumed it was the Evil Queen, Esmerelda, Peter Pan, Hook , and Tinkerbell, but suddenly I saw something at the window outside.”

What did you see?

“I’m positive that it was a dragon. Immediately me and Shang left to go investigate. I think Merida knew we were up to something and she requested that she joined us. I informed her to be careful and head East and report back to me, Shang, Goofy, Donald, or the King of anything. Meanwhile me and Shang went West. That was when we ran into Snow White outside chasing after us”

%%%%%%FlashBack%%%%%

Snow White: Hey wait just a minute where do you two think you are going?

“Snow this is no time for questions there’s something out here get back inside.”

Snow White: You miss no Prince have no authority to speak to me like that.

Shang: Snow White don’t start. Please head back insi-

Snow White: Excuse me this is between me and squinty eyes.

“That’s crossing the line Snow!”

Snow White: Well unless you both tell me what you’re really doing out here in this rain I might just leave you alone.

“That’s a joke you never leave me alone. You don’t leave anyone alone. You’re always doing this to us you’re always acting like you’re better than us and you’re not Snow! You’re just as bitter and and cruel and vain as your stepmother.”

Snow White: Dead stepmother

“Well whoever that was inside with the King clearly isn’t dead.”

Snow White: This isn’t about me here. This is about you and your… Ugh General. Really Mulan I gave you a chance in your sequel to marry a Prince and what do you do you still fall in love with a commoner. You’re just like the rest. After all that trouble.

“Trouble? Really?! Nobody wants a sequel Snow especially ones that you try to manipulate your way in. I was fine with just one movie I didn’t need all that emotional rollercoaster in the second and I don’t need a Prince. None of the Princess feel or think the way you do.”

Snow White: Ugh! Why do I even bother with you annoying Asians anyway.

Shang: HEY! THAT’S ENOU-

“No Shang! She’s right you and I are Asian and you know what else Snow I’m also the savior of CHINA!! I brought honor to myself and my family name. And that’s where you made your biggest mistake”

*Mulan pulled her bow aiming at Snow White’s chest*

Snow White: You wouldn’t DARE!!

*Mulan fired the arrow, but it didn’t hit Snow it hit a window shattering the glass of one the rooms upstairs*

Snow White: That’s my ROOM!!

Shang: Well Snow you better hurry and gather your belongs because this rain is going to seriously damage anything you left unattended.

Snow White: UGH!!

%%%%%%% END Flashback%%%%%%%

You fired an arrow at Snow White?!

“I wasn’t going to hurt her physically. I just needed her to get away from us so we can continue our mission.”

You realize that there are going to be some consequences for your actions. And how do I know you didn’t kill Snow?

“Shang is my witness. Despite how much he loves me he is an honorable and trustworthy General of the Chinese empire he would never lie to save my life and neither would I would and more importantly inspector it as roughly 1850 (Military time for 6:50pm) when this occurred.”

Well the time does give you both a strong alibi, but how long were the two of you out for?

“I suppose until 1915 (7:15pm) we found out who was planning to crash the party.”

Who?

“Oh it was just that Winter Guardian boy from Dreamworks and if he was here surely the other one with the Night Fury Dragon was nearby as well. Me and Shang both suspect they came to see Rapunzel and congratulate Merida.”

I see

“Oh one final detail I forgot to mention Snow had an apple with her. She still hadn’t taken a bit and the entire time I was with her she had one of the dwarfs standing next to her. I think he followed inside to her room.”

One of the dwarfs? Do you know which one

“I was too upset with Snow to even notice.”

What about Shang?

“Right… he said it was maybe Doc?.... or was it Happy….I think he meant Dopey or Grumpy I’m not sure he gets there names confused.”

((I think three more alibi's should do it and this will finally be OVER!!... TO BE CONTINUED....))
last edited 1年以上前
 Mulan’s Alibi [b]Fa ムーラン are あなた ready for your turn?[/b] “I suppose we both are.” [b
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Grimhilde’s Alibi

Grimhilde it’s your turn

“Oh I killed her.”

What?! Your confessing already?

“The brat has been more troublesome to me and I knew that tonight was going to be the best chance to get rid of her.”

So you brought the poisoned apples

“Oh No! That New Orleans woman gave me the two reddest apples I could have asked for. While no one was looking I poisoned one.”

And so you disguised yourself as one of the dwarfs?

“Detective I was not about to waste my time with such nonsense I persuaded the Dopey one to do my work for me. It was perfect he handed her the apple and I’m sure she must have known that it was all me.”

So you asked the dwarf to stab her too?

“Stab?”

Snow White was stabbed in her room

“What?! That wasn't part of the plan.”

Well it was the only cause of death it’s also been found that she never took a bit of your apple

“Impossible I made sure that dwarf handed her the apple. Who could have murdered what should have been my victory someone is going to pay.”

Indeed and with your confession you are under arrest for attempted murder.

Strange If Grimhilde didn’t kill Snow then the murder is still around. And the dwarf…

Grimhilde’s Alibi [b]Grimhilde it’s your turn [/b] “Oh I killed her.” [b]What?! Your
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Rapunzel’s second Alibi

“Inspector?”

Rapunzel? I already have your Alibi

“Yes, but… there’s more..."

?

“Yes Merida and I were going to meet up with some Dreamworks friends, but it’s just hard to get along with originally drawn 2D people.”

But why meet up tonight?

“It was Jack’s idea he—“

Jack?

“Jack Frost. Our friend from Dreamworks, he said that since me and Merida have been so busy here in Disney they decided to drop by to surprise us. We told him that it’s not that simple, but since he’s new he thinks everything’s a game.”

So around what time did you meet up with him?

“I think it was almost seven.”

And what did you two do?

“We just talked and I tried lecturing him how serious the penalty is if Disney ever caught him, but it was sweet of him to come by and at the same time very reckless, but I couldn’t stay mad.”

Is there anything else?

“Snow and… I think Dopey, came upstairs and went into her room. Me and Jack just hid in another room as they passed by, but I wasn’t sure how safe it was so I told him to just wait. A little later I hear Snow screaming, “YOU’RE A ROTTEN PERVERT AND NOT EVEN HELPING GET OUT!!” We then heard the door slam and Dopey run downstairs. Me and Jack took advantage and snuck away before Snow would catch us and then we ran into Aurora.”

Aurora?

“She looked at me and said, “Hurry along now blondie or miss fairest of them all will think you’re having an affair

Did you see which room she entered?

“I’m pretty sure she went into her own room me and Jack left quickly and I’m so glad it was Aurora. She’s too nice to us new people and she didn’t even give Jack a look of disgust she actually smiled at him.”

Is that all you wanted to say Rapunzel?

“I just didn’t want my friends from Dreamworks getting in trouble.”

Did you by chance run into anyone else?

"I heard voices I think Ariel's, Jasmine's, Mulan's, and Belle's, but I didn't see any of them and I didn't want them to see Jack."
last edited 1年以上前
 Rapunzel’s 秒 Alibi “Inspector?” [b]Rapunzel? I already have your Alibi[/b] “Yes