BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- ***SPOILERS FOR FINALE*** Finale Discussion

livi_wells posted on May 14, 2009 at 10:35AM
READ THIS AT OWN RISK

Ok, let's make this the forum for finale. I'll start with this:

According to Hart Hanson, the BB sex in the finale was NOT going to be a dream or hallucination or any other kind of mind trick - it was going to be plain sex between Brennan and Booth.

When I finished watching the finale however, and Booth woke up from his coma revealing the entire episode had been part of a story Brennan was writing:
a) Hart Hanson lied to us about the sex being real because it was clearly a fictional story written by Brennan,
OR
b) There is something more to this episode than meets the eye...

Also, who else was freaked when Booth asked "Who are you?" at the end?? I hope HH knows what he's doing because after the Stewie episode, I am seriously doubting the storylines...
last edited on May 14, 2009 at 10:26PM

BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- 74 返信

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-74 of 74

1年以上前 JoweSparrow said…
heart
Pippin, I love you. And Hart Hanson. :D
1年以上前 pippin said…
heart
Awe, thanks. :)
1年以上前 natulle said…
The episode was... okay. Until the end! It was like so cliche and too bad that he could't remember Brennan. He remembers his dream that she's in but he don't remember her ?

I hope Hart Hanson makes a good script for next season, because if the tension is not there because Booth can't remember it, it will most likely ruin the show.. :/ And I don't want that. :) But Hart Hanson is good, so hopefully he makes a smart way for Booth to remember everything and they go back to normal... ;)

This should not be a season ending, but a better ending to this episode would be for him to wake up, remember the dream that he was married to her and she was carrying his child, and instead of "who are you", then his usual "hey Bones" 'in that tone' he does, with a smile on his lips and then it would end... :D

I wouldn't really have minded the episode as much - even though it shouldn't be a season ending- if it wasn't for that last line...

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 natulle said…

I think they should have slept together in real life (of course real life on the show)

Then it could go 2 ways. Either they could keep up the romance in season 5, but because they are afriad that they'll get split up as partners by the FBI, they have to keep it secret so there'll still be some tension between them

Or they could from the first episode make them act like nothing happend, and the tension would still be there. -If not even more. Of course they would have to talk about it in at least 1 episode, and act like they have it out of their system when they really haven't
1年以上前 natulle said…
I don't understand that because of one episode, some fans are like: "You've just lost one fan...me and I hope others wiil too" I've seen that on facebook, and just because of one episode they ggive up a hole show ? Let Hart Hanson make it up, and take it from there...

Just because The episode wans't good after my opinion doesn't mean I won't still see it.! It's my favorite show and nothing can change that! especially not one episode!
1年以上前 bexbel said…
sunny
HH twitter: 'There has to be dancing, not just falling in love..' Everybody take a deeeeep breath and relax, whooosh..he's a cool customer that HH. Are we all relaxed? Good.

About the clock? Not sure.. could it be quarter to six in the early evening? Bren had been up most of the night? Cam's 'morning' comment, sarcastic? As they were in dressing gowns? Posssib-ly..
LOL.

As to a flash forward, this makes perfect sense to me. With the title, the end..being sex/married, the begining of it all next season. (Oooo just got chills) We shall see. We're all gonna watch in the autumn. hehe. Aren't we!?!?!

Write to FOX, demanding they renew Bones! Thousands have, be the next thousand.. Be loud. Morning all BTW. :-))
1年以上前 natulle said…
I saw you talk about something with watches or clocks...
I also saw it on facebook..
What is it ?
What do you mean?
Was it something in the episode that happend ?

Please I would be very happy if someone awnserd me..
The unknowing is killing me ;D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 bexbel said…
surprise
Ok natulle.. It has been mentioned that the two clocks, post romp and pre romp, have a significance in the whole epi. The times were shown two different ways. Meaning? That the sex was real but in the future. Then the screen fades to a different time, possibly start of dream/AU/ it is all speculation. However if you read HH twitter comments there seems to be a theme.

I'm sure we are not seeing the bigger picture..
1年以上前 renrae said…
okay people bear with me my shift key is broken. so there wont be lots of capitalisation. actual post starts now; Yeah, we're all focused on one thing... it's probably different for each of us. we just have to fit the puzzle together.

i'll make a list. I love making lists.

-two different clocks. this could mean that the sex WAS in the future, or it could mean that it was actually a mirrored side of the other side of the bed. i doubt the latter was what happened. it could also mean that the writers are having continuity problems again.

- zack is back in the hallucination. people have said that this was a glimpse of the future, only without the whole nightclub thing. so does that mean that zack will be out of the loony bin? i kind of doubt that but it is possible

- all of the interns. like above it could be a glimpse of the future with all of the interns. i also kind of doubt this.

-the gravedigger thing. i, along with many other people, believe that taffet could not have acted alone as the gravedigger. it would be plausible for one of the other characters to be involved with the gravedigger also.

-booth's amnesia. seriously, where to begin? is it eal amnesia, first of all: is he joking? people have suggested that but i dont think booth would do that in this situation. but ya never know. or if he was wondering whether or not she is forensic anthropolgist brennan or nightclub brennan. that seems really likely. or, real genuine amnesia. in which case, i hope he gets his memory back and he and brennan make lots of crime fighting babies together. ;) haha.

-zack being the type of guy who would go to jail for a murder he didnt commit. along with brennan saying that sweets and zack are conspiring. this also goes along with the 'is zack ever going to come back' thesis.

-the itty bitty LOVE factor. ok, its a big bitty. did the season finale really mean that they were 'in love'. just examining all options, because i think it did.

thats all i could come up with... add on. stuff from past episodes you noticed would be good too. because like with season three, i think the little stuff really counts here.
1年以上前 JoweSparrow said…
- I really doubt that the the whole nightclub murder thing was a glimpse of the future. I mean, really. And if you REALLY insist on it, then think about this: "So, we're Gormagon... blah blah blah", said Sweets... "What a stupid name. What does it even mean?", SAID BRENNAN!!! That enough for ya?
1年以上前 JoweSparrow said…
big smile
Ha. :D
1年以上前 GCcutepoison said…
hehe I had to laugh at your comment of crime fighting babies renrae!! Genius! they SHOULD make crime fighting babies..
I hope Booths amnesia is the are you "my wife brennan" or "my partner Bones" kind of amnesia.. not the whole forgetting who everybody is, including yourself!! but, we'll just have to wait 4 more fricking months!! =O that's just torture.. it's WAAY to long!!
I really doubt it's the future with all the OOC characters.. AND how can every intern be present in the future when Zack is back?! how many interns do you need to solve a murder?? (that sounds awfully like that joke of "how many ... do you need to change a lightbulb..") hehe.. well.. does anybody knows the answer?! ;D

1年以上前 natulle said…
Thanks Bexbel :D
I didn't even notice it.. I'm going to see that clip agian right now ;D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Councilman said…
He didn't promise it wouldn't be a dream he and was it Brennans story or was it the so real dream Booth was talking about?
I started asking questions about it over a week ago.
1年以上前 natulle said…
When I cheked the clip with the clocks I decided to watch the hole episode agian, and it wan't that bad. I might have thought it was kid of good if it wasn't for the ending... ;)
1年以上前 Phenny said…
big smile
Well, the ending was one of the things that make you want to kill yourself... I saw the thing with the clock, but the bedroom seems the same to me... And also, who is freaking excited about 2 MORE SEASONS?????????? Can you believe that??? I fell of my chair when I read it!!! Wooow... Bones 'till 2011... That seems so... surreal... I mean, who knows what is going to happen until then... But, are you also a bit worried that this will give HH and the writers the opportunity to keep them away as long as possible?.... But still, I am excited!!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 bexbel said…
angelic
Yes Phenny I agree, Bones till 2011, hope I live that long! Don't think my dicky ticker will hold out tho Heeee..
1年以上前 Phenny said…
big smile
bexbel! Dont say thinks like that! You are still going to be here, alive and great, and your life will continue to be awsome! Because life is so! I will remind you about this discussion when it's 2011, like "Hey, remember when you thought you would drop dead?"... :D

You know, I watched the episode last night with all of my friends, who none of them knew anything about spoilers or what was supposed to happen... And they loved it!!! They were ecstatic!!! I mean, ook yes... They were all expecting to see Booth waking up, and what had happened with the surgery, and is Brennan really going to have his child? And what about Hodgela? So.. Things like that... And yes, they were all suprised, like "What the hell is that? Where is the real finale?"... But all in all, they loved it and we talked about it until we passed out on the couch from tiredness!
1年以上前 natulle said…
I also LOVE that thers going to come two more seasons ;D I hadn't even thought about them maybe keeping them away from eachother even longer.. I hope not d:!!!
1年以上前 Phenny said…
surprise
Do you think they're gonna be, like "2 seasons, yes... But less episodes per season"? Like 21 or 22? I liked it that we got so many episodes this time! But again... Some of them were supposed to be in season 3, who was sort...
1年以上前 renrae said…
a normal season for most TV shows is 22 episodes. the 26 this season was to make up for the 15 last year.

I read a fanfic where Booth had selective memory loss.

And the selective memory loss was Brennan only. Seriously, would that suck or what?

And seriously, I'm so happy for two seasons! Annoying my non-bones-lover-friends til 2011! YAYYYYY!!

Hey! Maybe it'll be like ER and go on for a really long time! Would that be wonderful or what? (As long as it was good.)

Oh, and I heard somebody joke that by season 6 Booth and Brennan will have six kids and move to Tahiti or soemthing. Haha.

GCcutepoison. Haha. How many interns does it take to solve a murder?

yeah, i didn't think that was likely, but there were some people who said it could happen, so i was like what the hay.

And for the crime fighting babies: i see a MiniBones in the not-so-distant future. :)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 bexbel said…
kiss
Phenny so sweet! LOL, I would love for you to remind me in a couple of seasons about my comment. 2011 I shall be watching Bones and Booth, two kiddies, girl n' boy, still solving crimes, there will be no silly alarm clocks to raise my blood pressure! No dream sequences.. Oh that would make my already full life, complete, well nearly.. Bit more naked Booth, lots more osculating, (swopping spits)Haaaa.. and.. (makes hands dance, simulating Bones in Death/depart..) That would be my dying wish. Gonna twitter HH now. (giggling)

Just wanted to throw another spanner in the works.. Did anbody notice Bren wore her grandmothers ring in bed but not the rest of the finale? Or are my old eyes deceiving me?

Baby making sex... humm, I have a theory about that.. I honestly cannot see Bones having a baby.. she may get pregnant but I suspect she will lose it.. Sad I Know but it would be kinda weird during the show, maybe at the resolution of the show all things will come to pass.. just a theory, mental ramblings. But would create excellent ansty episodes??

Love and hugs to all, (Africa in three weeks..woohoo)
1年以上前 Phenny said…
big smile
Haha!!! Hands-dancing... fingers-mixing... Oh, I loved this bit on the funeral-epi.!!! Thinking about of all the things that we'll get to see in the next 2 SEASONS, makes me jolly!!! I still cant believe it!

Well yes, she was wearing two rings... I'm not sure if it was her grandmother's, but on the promo fotos where the two of them were dressed up all so fancy-shmancy, she was wearing it too... I think... The bedroom was the same, well the bed at least.. Booth's nightstand seemed the same, but on the "haaaands-mixing" scene, the lamp that is on the nightstand is not the same when we see them waking up... So... It's confusing...
1年以上前 renrae said…
laugh
This is confizzling me.

i had also thought she might lose the baby, but I really hope that wouldn't happen. Except that the show would be so different if there WAS a kid around.