BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- ***SPOILERS FOR FINALE*** Finale Discussion

livi_wells posted on May 14, 2009 at 10:35AM
READ THIS AT OWN RISK

Ok, let's make this the forum for finale. I'll start with this:

According to Hart Hanson, the BB sex in the finale was NOT going to be a dream or hallucination or any other kind of mind trick - it was going to be plain sex between Brennan and Booth.

When I finished watching the finale however, and Booth woke up from his coma revealing the entire episode had been part of a story Brennan was writing:
a) Hart Hanson lied to us about the sex being real because it was clearly a fictional story written by Brennan,
OR
b) There is something more to this episode than meets the eye...

Also, who else was freaked when Booth asked "Who are you?" at the end?? I hope HH knows what he's doing because after the Stewie episode, I am seriously doubting the storylines...
last edited on May 14, 2009 at 10:26PM

BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- 74 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 74

1年以上前 WoohooXD said…
When he said Who are you i was like Lie Brennan say you are his wife or something :) But it's seems like a bad idea he not knowing anything but what do i now, it could pan out for the better. I am to doubting the storylines,
I thought the whole episode was a bit weird , great to see B/B but weird ;)
1年以上前 myspace1529 said…
Ohhh... the end of the episode was really unpredictable...
I cant wait on new series. I hope Booth just kiding ;)
1年以上前 pippin said…
It wasn't Booth's dream. Brennan was telling a story, she was writing it on her laptop and talking out loud as she went. With Booth waking up saying, "It was so real..." I think he may have heard her and also dreamed about what she was writing, but ultimately what we were seeing is a story Brennan wrote. It was very revealing too. Now we know that she loves Booth and SHE KNOWS she loves Booth.
1年以上前 Lucretia said…
I agree a lot with pippin.

Okay, that wasn`t was I expected. I have seen better before. The sexscene was lame and also the kissing. There had been more passion in Buffy and Angel before, for both the sexscene and the kissing. Go and compare....

The whole story, hm... Really strange story...

Yes, Hart Hanson lied to us. That wasn`t real. This episode left a bitter taste on the tongue.

So for the end, I liked the end. Two weeks ago or so I saw a report about somebody who had brain surgery and he woke up didn`t know who he was and the people around. So this could happen. Hope Booth will get back his memories soon.

Okay when he felt in a coma because of the anestethic maybe they should fire the anesthetist. First thing I asked my anestetist when I had surgery and I had surgery for more than 5 hours, was if I will wake up again. He said there is only a very small possibility to do not wake up again....But that are only thoughts....

The endling left a lot of space to explore more good stories, so I am curious for the new Season.
1年以上前 deedeedot said…
heart
This episode was totally amazing, even all the stuff was just Brennans writing, it proves one BIG thing and so she LOVES Booth ans can imagine a life with him and also that she want a baby with him, the family Angela was mentioned...but now its gonna kill her when Booth wont get his memory back...i hope he gets it back soon and they can make a couple of lovely babies:)
1年以上前 Familygal925 said…
yah i was wondering about the whole "the sex scene isn't a dream" thing too...so i figured that the only other option was that the story was one of Brennan's plots for her book, since she was typing it at the end. But then was Booth dreaming the same thing? We have to wait 4 months to know!!!!! AH!
1年以上前 deedeedot said…
i think that Booth couldnt be dreaming it, its obvious, cos if he do he will recognize Brennan at least as his wife...but he remmembered the dream but not Brenn...thats wierd for having that dream:)
1年以上前 pippin said…
I loved this episode. I thought it was a lot of fun, seeing the "new" characters and yet they are so similar to the characters we already know and love. Sweets the bartender who "may as well be a psychologist," Zach the assistant and "the kind of guy who would go to prison for something he didn't do," and all of them doing whatever they can to protect both Booth and Brennan. All of the things said between Booth and Brennan, what I remember being repeated a lot was that she knows Booth would kill to protect her. And wouldn't he? There was more, but I have to watch the episode again tonight when it airs.

I'm not bitter at all about the sex not being real. I can't and couldn't (before the finale) see any way in which they could lead up to the sex and make it believable and real and not completely ridiculous. They haven't even had a real kiss (you know, one where they are kissing because they want to, not because they want to but are also being bribed). There have been a lot of great moments this season and we can see their relationship growing and changing.. but to have them just jump into bed together would not have been right, in my opinion.

What I am still trying to figure out is the meaning behind the title of the episode. The End in the Beginning. Does anyone have any ideas?
1年以上前 WoohooXD said…
I agree with pippin :) both times :)
1年以上前 koch89 said…
angry
OMFG What the hell is up with all these depressing endings! first House now Bones! S.O.B but on happier not we learned about bones true feeling about booth and everything. Also one of the other things that i thought was intresting was the fact that in the dream she totally understood that people thinks she is a cold fish and that she does not like that. There is a lot more to bones then i think we know about i think it like she putting up a front sometimes if this story is really telling how she feels. She gotten really hurt in the past I think and so she puts up that front to prevent herself from getting hurt. Just like angle said in episode 26 about bones taking a chance,
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 bexbel said…
kiss
Brit woman mad as hell to begin with! Totally cheated..ending so contrived, over used in soaps since I was seven! And I'm old..:-).. Hope HH is sweating. Life can only get better, faith in a resolution in season V. My fanfic's are steamier and have better plot twists.. So Bones loves Booth.. been here done that. Telling us stuff we already knew. Oh boy sorry, so negative, but..oooh roll on the autumn, to get ths sorted. Hugs to you all, heartfelt to those of the same opinion, kisses to those who loved it. Keep the faith..
1年以上前 deedeedot said…
heart
to pippin: about the title The end in the beginning...i think the end of the episode is the beginnig of new era of B&B and so Brennan in love and Booth with amnesia lol
1年以上前 Phenny said…
smile
I agree 100% with bexbel, my thoughts too! And yes, I've read fanfictions that were waaaay better than this ridiculous and full of wasted informations episode...
1年以上前 pippin said…
What would you guys liked to have seen in the finale? Booth waking up after surgery, admitting he's in love with Brennan, and then they hop in bed together, have rough hot sex and make a baby?

Not trying to be snarky,just really wondering what people were hoping for. I try to stay away from spoilers, but of course I knew this was the episode where Booth and Brennan finally get together. But I was worried about it. With what we've been given so far this season, I just couldn't see the writers making it work.

And about the amnesia: sure, it's been used before. In soaps, in good television shows. What hasn't been done already? And how do we even know it's really amnesia? After hearing him say, "It was so real.." and mumbling a few minutes about whatever was going on in his head and then he said: "Who are you?" My first thought was actually that Booth was wondering if he was seeing Brennan his wife or Bones his partner, not that he didn't recognize her.
1年以上前 bexbel said…
wink
LOL get your drift Pippin.. kudos.. Sorry again, just hoping for a little more..more..kisses/tongue :-) we 'were' promised.. motley cru? Almost as old as me! Still love the show, will be watching repeatedly till I feel better. You have to admit tho, when our heroine deleted the paragraph, she 'may' have decided to clam up again?? Anybody here thinking rewind to season one? I've been reading posts from many sites all day.. Such a mixed reaction from the western hemisphere. I love the debate, my daughter yet to see it, I'll let you know what she thinks, she wasn't so spoiled..

Already been said but I'm hoping Boothy is joshing her.. I live in hope hehe. Off to Africa soon, that should take my mind off it for a while..

Hope springs eternal, me thinks..
1年以上前 pippin said…
Africa! That sounds like fun. I agree that HH made it sound like we were going to be getting something much bigger than we actually did. And Motley Crue was totally random. I wonder why they chose to go with them.

I have been wondering about her deleting the last paragraphs as well, but I don't think she's going to revert back to Season 1 Brennan. That gets tired.
1年以上前 livi_wells said…
smile
Thanks, pippin - your replies have been AWESOME!!

I think it's possible that Booth may be joking, it would be the kind of thing he'd do. I also don't want to have to spend the first half of season 5 watching Booth find out who he is again, that would just be boring.

By the way, has anyone else noticed that it's always Booth that gets done? Shot, dead (well kinda) now brain surgery?
1年以上前 bexbel said…
mischievous
Lets hope not Pippin! Loved the chicken wings pyramid tho...so cool. doing that for dinner tomoz. Night night, gonna hug the hubby hard tonight, just so I feel loved.. Kisses people
1年以上前 renrae said…
crying
"And about the amnesia: sure, it's been used before. In soaps, in good television shows. What hasn't been done already? And how do we even know it's really amnesia? After hearing him say, "It was so real.." and mumbling a few minutes about whatever was going on in his head and then he said: "Who are you?" My first thought was actually that Booth was wondering if he was seeing Brennan his wife or Bones his partner, not that he didn't recognize her. '

PLEASE BE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 livi_wells said…
hmmm
'"Who are you?" My first thought was actually that Booth was wondering if he was seeing Brennan his wife or Bones his partner, not that he didn't recognize her. '

That's something I hadn't thought of before. It's entirely possible that he is just trying to suss out whether or not he's in a dream or reality. On the other hand though, Brennan has already told him about his surgery - something that didn't happen in the dream that he knew happened in reality (or did he? Maybe he couldn't remember).

My brain hurts!
1年以上前 TypicalSquint said…
i'm with renrae, i think that booth was confused when he firstt woke up. he better not have real amnesia others i am starting the HHH club, Hart Hanson Haters club!!!!!
1年以上前 bexbel said…
surprise
Morning all, HH twitter says something very confusing after a blogger asked him to confirm our thoughts on the narration and brens story.. check it out. Weird..
1年以上前 midnyte007 said…
I don't have a Twitter acc so can you just tell us what HH said right here? It would be much appreciated.
1年以上前 Seelones said…
I'm about to watch the final episode, i so want to see it but also don't want to as i am a massive fan and don't want to be disappointed.I just hope i will be happy, i'll let you guys all know what i think.
1年以上前 Seelones said…
Ok, i'm very upset, it was all fiction, no sex scene, no conclusion and Booth saying "Who are you" at the end just heartbreaking
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 bexbel said…
hmmm
Just got back from work.. sorry for the wait.. HH was asked via twitter, can you confirm, jacks narration = brens book, and the non comentary booths dream? HH reply was, 'I absolutely cannot confirm. It wasn't a dream, it wasn't a book, it was something else. A meeting of two minds?' close quote.. WTF is that all about. Still trying to see down the rabbit hole..

Seelones? hope you 'did' watch and weren't disappointed.. Of coarse you did!
1年以上前 pippin said…
I just read his twitter as well. Very confusing, although I've seen lots of posts over on the fox forum where people are thinking along those lines.. that they are so connected, their minds kind of "meld" in this episode. Still. I don't see how it can't be a dream of the book. But I'm sure it will be explained in the opener. I hope?

Also, I was thinking about the "Who are you?" some more. Just before he asks, he says, "It was so real..." and Bones says, "It wasn't real.." And then he asks, "Who are you?" So, I still think he recognizes her, but is just confused by the dream he was having and her telling him it wasn't real.
1年以上前 bexbel said…
big smile
Yes I agree pippin.. I think HH is rubbing his hands with glee right about now. Hearing us all freak. Such fun. Chicken wings in the oven.

Opening line season V, 'Who are you..?'
'Gasp.. I'm Bones..'
'Not Bren my wife then?'
'Not yet..' (grin)

That would be so cool, we would all die happy. LOL. Now that would be an opener!!

Motley crew update.. maybe HH wanted a track with the word doctor in it? Dr Feelgood does tie in with the show.. Little sappy tho. IMHO. Does it show I'm not a fan of the cru? :-)
1年以上前 JoweSparrow said…
big smile
OK, so... I think many ppl are confused and disagreeing over whether the whole thing was Booth's dream or Brennan's story...
I believe that:

Hodgins' narration, AND ONLY THE NARRATION, was Brennan's story (and of that we have proof, we saw her writing it... but we only saw her writing THAT!)

The body of the episode was, in fact, Booth's dream.

Hart Hanson just did a fantastic job of weaving the two of them together in a sort of montage.

And as for the whole "Who are you?" thing, Brennan had just told him that his dream wasn't real at all, so what do you expect? If she isn't his wife, then who is she?

I hope that makes sense...

and ZOMG I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH 4 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
1年以上前 renrae said…
I'm so glad people are warming up to it! because the first time we all saw it, we were freaking and getting all mad. but now that we've either a) seen it again or b) thought about it some more or c) were swayed by other people's opinions, it is a happy place in bonesworld once again. :) for the most part. haha bexbel. I think they're REALLY gonna make us squeal for the season premiere, because after that, they need us to be happy. :)

1年以上前 pippin said…
I've been reading over on the Fox forums again.. and there's a theory that the more I think about, the more it makes sense.

Did anyone happen to notice that in the opening scene, the clock changes? The first time we see it when Bones comes in and the second time we see it is after they are done making the love.. and it's a totally different clock. I didn't notice this my first time watching the episode.

So, why would there be two different clocks?

What if Hart Hanson didn't lie to us? What if the sex was real but it's a glimpse of the future? (Hence the episode title: The End in the Beginning??) And when the clock changes.. that's the beginning of Booth's dream/Brennan's story.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 pippin said…
Also, another twitter. A fan (tweeted??): "@HartHanson says everything was done that way on purpose, but he's lied before."

HH: " I never lied. I obfuscated. I took refuge in semantics. I embraced ambiguities. I fancy danced. But I never lied."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 renrae said…
Wow, Pippin! You're right! omg! i totally did not notice that before!!!!! That would be totally possible! WoW!
1年以上前 ilurvedward said…
angry
omg! i can't stop screaming!!!! all i can say is i hope to god Booth gets over whatever the hell is wrong with him and they have sex alreadyyyyy!!!!! i can't deal with this crap anymore!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT A WHOLE SUMMER!!!!!!
1年以上前 renrae said…
I REALLY can't wait a whole summer,.
1年以上前 Phenny said…
hmmm
I dunno if you read my comment on the Critic In The Cabernet question, but If you did so, let me tell you “I told you so” about the fact being disappointed on tv-shows because nothing turns out the way it was meant to be, supposed to be, expecting to be or told to be… I mean, I thought about the finale and how it was going to be, and giving all the spoilers we have been told, my imagination was going wild… Yet, I knew that it was never going to be the way I thought because I am not writing it… I also knew I would be surprised with the finale, so I prepared myself for that… And yeeeeeet… This finaleeeee… I didn’t expected this… I was in complete shock at the beginning of watching it, during it and OF COURSE in the end… When the episode was over I felt so numb, so weird… It was an undefined feeling that I had… I couldn’t place it, it was so awkward! The only thing I kept thinking was “Ok, this was Bones right? This was the finale? I didn’t imagine it? This actually happened…. Right? Nooooo… That can’t be right… They wouldn’t do it… Would they?”
I had no time to watch the whole of it again in order to convince myself that THIS HAD ACTUALLY HAPPENED and I wasn’t being delusional… I had to be at class very early, but I still had enough time to bitch and rant about it on the picks… Then I got to class, and tried to concentrate on my professor’s rambling about who cares what! After that I met my friends, who are also Bones fans but don’t even dare to think of clicking on spoilers otherwise they would be disappointed. But they knew I watched it so they kept messing with my mind, asking all kinds of questions and I really showed great amount of patience and maturity, to not burst in tears and shout my disappointment out loud in the middle of the coffee house!!! I kept a cool face the whole time, saying lame things like “Oh, it was definitely a primo surprise! Oh, you will know when you see it”… Pathetic, I know… But I had to keep them unspoiled; we’re gonna watch it all of us together tomorrow… I didn’t even want to talk about it, hell I didn’t even want to think about it! It all felt so terrible!!! Very late in the afternoon of Thursday I came back home, feeling tired from the whole day in general… I bitched about it to my roommates, who are no fans but they know the deal with it and can understand being disappointed by shows or finales; they are House fans… Then, I crashed my bed and slept like there was no tomorrow!
Today… I kept thinking a lot… I still find the finale weird… It wasn’t a finale… I mean, I would be half bummed if it was any other episode of the season… But for the finale? After AAAAAALL the things we’ve been promised that will happen? Surely, I didn’t expect the sex to be in the “real world”, and frankly I still don’t get what’s the whole deal with the baby-thing… So, when they were saying like “Oh, they will definitely be together in bed… And it wont happened like they wake up naked in bed…. They will have to explain it how this happened… “, and other similar things, I was saying “Cool!”, but I was thinking “Yeah… right!”…. I’m not surprised about the lame attempt to put them together in bed in order to please the fans… And it was lame, honestly people! I’ve seen way better than this! What was that? Simply bodies touching! Seen that, done that… And if HH really wanted to please us fans, like the love letter he said he was sending, he could have done this scene oh so much better! Talking about love letter, my ass! I am not some kind of addicted sex-driven person… Well, I am but that is not the reason that I am mad about the lamo sex… I am mad because generally speaking I was being lied!!! I was so manipulated about everything the creators were giving to the fans! With all the spoilers, I was thinking that the episode would occur many weeks after Booth’s recovery; there would be a case that will make them go undercover in order to catch the murderer; B&B would make a couple in this like always, this would make them realize their feelings for each other or whatever could have happened in order to have sex… And scene! And rap it! I mean, would this idea have been crazy? Surely not crazy as the real finale…. Honestly I was expecting sth. like that, the only thing that confused me was why in the God of Rock’s name would Mötley be on the show, performing in the Jeffersonian Lab? Other than that, everything seemed simple and plausible to me…

Lamo sex… lamo kisses(more like lips touching), weird story, great actors’ performances, good Mötley Crüe (only good, cause I’ve seen them in better state)… I mean, praise the Lords that at least all of the actors nailed their job! Can you imagine if they sucked or semi-sucked on this? I would be in devastation! That doesn’t mean that I liked them… It only means they did a great job. Their characters were poorly written, but I’m guessing what can you write in one episode, right? And there were soooo many characters, and if you think of it there were so many wasted informations!... But, I also guess they couldn’t have thought another way to make Brennan express her feelings about the whole “Me-wants a baby from Booth, after playing a game!”, as to figure such a weird episode that generally makes no sense!!! I thought and I thought and I thought, and all I did was thinking about why did the writers write such an episode! What was the point? Of course my logic said “Watch it again, you might missed some parts, don’t be so stubborn! Have faith in them!” Yeah, faith… I mean it was like as if the little devil and the little angel were on my shoulders, one bitching about it; the other trying to see the glass half full… And I really am one of the people who sees the glass half full… So, I told the little devil to go screw himself with his tail and I pressed play… Yes, well… There were in fact some things that occurred to me while watching it the first time, but I was too much in shock to consider them! There were some sentences, words and stuff like this that could make a fan realize in what way it is meant… Like for example :” People say, “You only live once. But people are as wrong about that as they are about everything”, implying death in general; Booth’s fake dead more specifically, and his current situation. Or “A storm approaches. It is still over the horizon, but there is lightning in the air. Are either of them aware of the gathering turbulence? Can they feel the crackle of electricity in the wind? Or are they aware of only the power that they generate between themselves?” This is actually a metaphor that I really liked! I loved it! I mean, it is so B&B!!! It’s just how their relationship is! Or sth. that Max said about Booth and Bren was like “He wants me to be proud of him”… Brennan in real life is proud of him, I mean she hasn’t said it I think, but at least we sense it and now we heard it… Or Bren being a cold fish, but in her words (and I am sure Brennan’s words) is pragmatical and rational…. Oh, and of course excellent full of irony in the next line :” you're the type of moron who goes to jail for a murder he didn't commit”, when Zach touched the gun! I mean, how obvious was that?!!! … Hodgins being a bestselling pulp crap novelist takes us back to the funeral-episode (which I now like even more, after seeing the finale) when the judge said this to Booth, referring to Brennan’s job outside Jeffersonian…People hurting Bren in order to get to Booth… Been there, seen that, done that… Then again, what Hodgins was narrating sth. about violent deaths, the closer you stand the greater the shock. And that could refer to oh so many cases! … Gormagon-saga, Epps-saga, Gravedigger-saga to name a few… And OF COURSE the ABSOLUTE line of ALL! When Bren was telling to Zach and Sweets that they both conspired and kept this BIG SECRET from the rest of them!!! I mean, HELLO!!! But still… I am not sure how Brennan would know about this… Maybe Sweets told her… Or maybe it is sth. that we’ll get to see in season 5… Maybe the whole sense that the finale made will be sth. that we will get to see in season 5... Of course there are so many other lines that could refer to things that are likely to happen, like Jared having the hots for Bren… Been there, seen that… From all the lines, the narrating and everything… I am in such a confusion as to who is talking, who is dreaming, what is dream, what is reality… I mean, HH said somewhere that it was meeting of two minds, so ok that is B and B… I think the stuff that Brennan was writing was the beginning of the narration, the middle about the death, and the end… Basically the whole narration… But… I think what we saw, this dream or whatever it was, I think it was in Booth’s mind after the surgery… Because he dreamt of something, he said “it felt so real”, so what did he see???? But then he said THE ultimate line, so… I cant be sure… He saw sth, but what? Some fans say that he said the line (I am still mad to even write the damn line!) because he was confused about who actually Brennan was; his wife or his partner… I will pretend that this could be likely true, and I will go with this… On the other hand, I don’t mind having Booth in this state of mind, as long as at least he remembers his prior Bones life… I think it would be kind of fun to watch him interacting with Bones and not having a clue who she is, so basically how everything was when the met; which we didn’t see… Of course we have to wait 4 months to know this, and that is what makes this finale to suck even more… I want an explanations-finale-episode, and I want it now! I cant wait 4 months, I’ll kill myself! But anyway… I have the feeling that this episode was simply a review of things that happened, were said etc. I mean, we knew Brennan loves him but she is afraid to admit so she struggles daily with it… We already knew that Jared has the hots for her, and that “You wouldn’t do that… Jared is different” implying the kiss they shared… If she wrote it the whole of it, then we also know that she wants to have sex with Booth, be with him, have family with him etc… Been there, done that… How obvious… We also know that Booth would do anything to protect her, even killed for her (he did actually killed Epps for her)… We knew that Sweets and Zach conspired to keep a secret what really happened with Gormagon, because he wont survive in jail… But the team would bail him out of it… I mean, honestly now, can you name at least one thing that we learned from this episode that could giving a hint as to what means in real life? Because I didn’t… Anyway, sorry for my rambling here, you don’t have to read it cause it is stuff you already know, but I just want it to get them out of my chest! And man, it drives me mad that I cannot put my brain in pause!!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Phenny said…
surprise
wow, that was a big one, and no... It doesnt look different to me, the clock I mean... Plus she wears the ring while they have sex(omg, I cant stop laughing on that! That was not sex!, so... I dunno...

1年以上前 pippin said…
Booth didn't kill Epps for Brennan. Epps fell over the balcony.. Booth tried to hang on but he couldn't.
1年以上前 Phenny said…
Well, technically yes... But metaphorically...
1年以上前 pippin said…
Re: clocks - The first clock tells time the, um, normal way: 4:47. The second clock tells it the military way: 0543.
1年以上前 Phenny said…
I really am trying to give some sense to this episode, cause I dont think the writers would want to mess things up, so... sorry about my rambling above... But... I cant... I just cant.. I always have to think how manipulated I got... I hate it!
1年以上前 pippin said…
Metaphorically he killed Epps??

Also, re: the sex.. I asked about this earlier. But... were you hoping for softcore (maybe even hardcore) porn or something? I'm still not sure what people were expecting of a sex scene on a show that comes on Fox at 8 p.m. While it is a show for adults, there is only so much they can show.
1年以上前 Phenny said…
yes pippin, that was the only thing I saw about the clock... I thought you meant something about the its form or design, and I was like "I missed that?", but yes I saw that too during the first time... I dunno... But she wears the ring... So... what.. This is what it would be when they get married?...

You know, I like it that the season is over and yet you still talk speculate about the finale... It's good, because it gets more publicity... And there is no good or bad publicity; there is helpful publicity... So, people talk and WILL TALK... But, if they wanted that people would talk about it why didnt they do half of the things they promised us???
1年以上前 Phenny said…
cool
It still surprizes me that sex-scenes are rated and yet we get to see the grossest things ever on this show...
1年以上前 Phenny said…
I mean, even their misletoe kiss was in many ways so better... And that was bribed! But generally, I expected that I wouldnt be so manipulated by everything that was said about the finale...
1年以上前 pippin said…
I didn't notice anything in particular about the clock's design. But Hart Hanson's been asked about the clocks and replied with "It was done for a reason. Everything is done for a reason." Or something to that effect.

Also, wondering how Booth killed Epps metaphorically still.

And agree with you about the publicity. I don't read many interviews or spoilers (usually), so what else was promised other than the sex?
1年以上前 Phenny said…
No, I meant he metaphorically killed him for Brennan... Anyway, you have to be in my mind to understand this... Yes, I try to give logical reasons to this finale, but... I mean, I see sth. that could make sense to me and then I am like "What if it doesnt? What if it is what you would like to see it happening?"... I dont know.. Surely, they have their reasons! So, why not tell them? It will be really hard to wait 4 months!

It wasnt about the things they promised, but more like the way the said it was going to happen... I dont like being lied... They even said that it will definitly be no hallucination or a dream or a phantasy... So, wow... It really wasnt it!.. Yeah, playing with semantics, HH, you are such a smart ass!
1年以上前 pippin said…
Haha. I think that Hart Hanson's kinda brilliant. I don't necessarily think he lied to us either. I just think we don't have all of the answers. They'll come slowly and probably by this time next year we'll be going, "Ohhhh. Now I see." And he'll be looking in the mirror saying, "I am so awesome."
1年以上前 Phenny said…
haha, I sure hope you are right about this! I will again pretend that what you say it's likely to happen... Pathetic attempt to calm myself... I will take my friends advice and read no spoillers from now on... I dindt read them actually, I had no internet etc. I started in this season, and I am regreting it majorly!
1年以上前 renrae said…
I bet you are right, pippin.