Yellowstone Yellowstone - General Discussion [Spoilers!]

DarkSarcasm posted on Jun 22, 2020 at 03:15PM
Since I'm not the only one in here anymore, figured we could use a forum to discuss the new season. =D

I'd recommend staying outta here unless you're caught up. It's gonna get spoilery.

Yellowstone 72 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 72

1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
3x01 - You're The Indian Now

Pretty sure this is the most I've liked Monica since the show began - you tell those little dweebs, teach. My eyes still glaze over when it comes to Tate, though. Gonna have to rewatch because my mind wandered so hard over the campfire scene. >.< But that's okay, because the rest of the episode was great. But it was way too calm. Kept waiting for something terrible to happen, but it never did... guess that's next week.

Did Monica ever figure out that Kayce killed her brother? 'Cause that's gonna be fun.

Those bunkhouse dummies out-dummied Jimmy with that dumb-ass game. Loved the Rip/Lloyd scene at the end, though. Act your age, Lloyd! XD

Jamie, if you could not fuck this up, that'd be great. I'm rooting for you. I really am. Livestock commissioner is the perfect mix of the life he wanted and the life John wanted for him. Please don't fuck this up? Oh god I just remembered about the knocked up redhead who's surely gonna swoop in and ruin everything WHY
FanArtLover commented…
Kayce told Monica about killing her brother because he killed Lee. 1年以上前
DarkSarcasm commented…
Ah. They're my least favorites, so I don't pay much attention to them. =P 1年以上前
1年以上前 FanArtLover said…
The episode seemed slow to me but wasn't terrible. I loved the Beth and Rip scene "Oops" XD I'm hoping the previews are of Jamie playing dirty when he is just going to relay info to his dad. I want to know the secret Beth is gonna spill, however we'll probably have to wait until the middle of the season to find out.
DarkSarcasm commented…
I am both excited and terrified to find out what Beth has on Jamie. O.O 1年以上前
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
3x02
Dear Beth and Rip,
You two are so cute, it's sickening.
Sincerely,
Dasm

I hope Jamie savored his ALMOST ONE FULL DAY of enjoying his new job. Well done, little dipshit who should've been fired after the last incident. *facekeyboard*

I have decided that my Dutton Spawn love gets distributed evenly between Jamie, Beth and Lee. Even before the biscuit story, I was subconsciously counteracting Mama Dutton's blatant favoritism of The Wolf Whisperer. XD

Also... Colby and Ryan are rarely seen apart. Except when Ryan was on Official Livestock Duty. Why is Richards in the opening credits, but Bohen isn't? I'm guessing it's a pay issue, 'cause Bohen has a lot more credits to his name and is probably more a expensive hire, but it still irritates me.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 FanArtLover said…
I loved the breakfast scene between Beth and Rip, I was taken back that she didn't know what fry bread was lol. Their dance scene was pretty great also.

I'm irritated that the writers didn't wait a few episodes to pull something like this on Jamie. To me it looks like a set up against him. I could be wrong, however I'm always going to be #TeamJamie unlike most fans.

Not sure how I feel about Teeter or Tater yet O.o I do think it's great she's Michael Landon's daughter and seeing one of his own in a western tv show now is nice. Time will tell on how I'll like her.

I was disappointed John didn't return the "I love you" to Kacey. I can understand him not saying it to Jamie for some unknown reason, but Kacey was his favorite I thought.
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
^People don't like Jamie? I haven't encountered any Yellowstone fans except for here, I didn't know that was a thing. =\ But I'm not happy about this BS either. Y'all leave that boy alone, dammit.

Oh wow, I didn't make the connection between Jennifer and Michael Landon. I just knew her as Lilith the Satanist from link. My knee-jerk reaction to all the new girls was an eye-roll, but the link was reassuring. The new characters sound interesting and relevant to the story, not just a bunch of randos brought in because EqUaLiTy. I'm curious to know more about Teeter, but I'm very grateful for subtitles. XD

I was more surprised by Kayce's ILU than John's lack of response. They don't exactly seem like the kind of people who are open and honest about feelings and whatnot.
last edited 1年以上前
FanArtLover commented…
In the fb groups people hate Jamie and want him to go to the train station and think he's a waste of time on the 表示する :/ It's all about Rip on fb lol 1年以上前
DarkSarcasm commented…
Anddd this is why I rarely explore fandoms outside of fanpop. Whatever, losers! 1年以上前
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
3x03
I have never been so proud of Jamie before, that maneuvering was increeeedible. I think he'll be happy about his promotion, but dammit, he had the perfect job for two freakin' episodes!

The airport problem is stressing me the hell out. Please find a way out of this soon, scheming Dutton spawn.

Beth/Rip in front of John was hilarious. "Thank you, daddy." XD Everybody picking on Colby was funny too. Maybe not for him, but it definitely was for me. XD

As for the ending... it's just Jimmy. He's got a hard head. He'll be alright. Or as alright as Jimmy can be, I guess. =P
1年以上前 FanArtLover said…
Jamie did great coming up with a coverup for that craziness. It annoyed me John wouldn't go with him to talk to the governor, John should extend the olive branch a little when it comes to Jamie, imo.

I thought the Rip/Beth/John scene was funny.

Teeter is annoying me because I can barely understand what she says XD I think something might spark between her and Colby sometime lol.

Jimmy better pull through, I don't want to see another person from The Dutton Ranch gone :/
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
I saw John's refusal to go meet the governor as typical Dutton stubbornness at being told what to do, but I guess it could've been Jamie-related now that you mention it.

I always have subs on, so I get the official Teeter Talk Translation on the first go-around, but I rewatched some of the old featurettes looking for clues about what's next and I'm starting to understand her without them. God help me. XD

related: I am almost positive that I've seen more footage from the next Beth/Jamie fight. They teased it in the link featurette, but I really feel like I've seen more in-show footage with more yelling. But I can't find the video. Do you remember seeing this too, or am I trippin'? XD
last edited 1年以上前
FanArtLover commented…
I saw a clip when she told John a secret about Jamie and he blew up at him as usual. It'll probably take most of the season for us to even see it XD 1年以上前
DarkSarcasm commented…
I knew I remembered seeing that! I just can't find it again. Oh well, it'll happen eventually. 1年以上前
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
Hey FAL, how's your Yellowstone iconning coming along? I've been at it for ages and I'm still on ep 3. XD

(Also: Are you the artist formerly known as MultiFandomLuvr?)
last edited 1年以上前
 こんにちは FAL, how's your Yellowstone iconning coming along? I've been at it for ages and I'm still on ep
FanArtLover commented…
I'm on the last 2 episodes of season 1 for iconning XD. Yes, I ロスト my computer in my divorce so I didn't have the details to log into my old acct, anyways if I could I'd just 削除 that acct and stick with this one. 1年以上前
DarkSarcasm commented…
That's unfortunate. But cheers to a fresh start! 1年以上前
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
3x04
Go away, Sons of Anarchy feels, I don't have the time or the heart to revisit that kind of trauma right now.

Rip plowin' through that nice, neat row of bikes was satisfying as hell. That was a great fight. Also I think I officially love Teeter. XD

Rip/Beth continues to be sickening in an adorable kind of way. And John/Lynelle. Kayce/Monica continues to be sickening in a different kind of way. They're gonna feel different about that wolf when it eats Tate. (Kid ran off into the woods? See a wolf 20 seconds later? Eh, it's fine, let's bang.)

I've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of Q'orianka Kilcher since the casting announcement, and Angela Blue Thunder did not disappoint. =D
1年以上前 FanArtLover said…
Jimmy's new fling is rubbing me the wrong way! She could've waited to screw him after he got out of the hospital.

Loved the Rip scene and then the bikers return and who do they run into, John..... "I want you to dig" XD

Beth & Rip are cute with the "dear" and "wife" talk. Beth saying she can't have kids, is probably why she hates Jamie.

Teeter is warming up on me after being a badass last night! HBIC is just what the show needs.

I think the wolf will hurt Tate and the wolf whisper will be devastated he didn't just kill it.
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
Uh, yeah, The De-Virginizing of Jimmy was weird. Maybe wait 'til half the bones in his body aren't broken before you go after that one? XD

Apparently Sheridan has a thing for celebrity spawn, 'cause this week's Cast Realization is that the Mia actress is Josh Brolin's daughter.

Teeter's a bad-ass, but I think Beth still holds The HBIC title. Even if she's getting a little domesticated. XD
FanArtLover commented…
Teeter can be the HBIC of the Bunkhouse XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
3x05
This one was a little less eventful than I'd expected. Guess it's laying the groundwork for the next Jamie/Beth fight... and the Buffalo Guy fight... and the Beth/Angela meeting, which is probably gonna rip the universe a new black hole. XD

My mom pointed out that Beth being sterile isn't really that big of an issue, with all the modern science-y workarounds and whatnot, which is a good point and not something I'd considered. 'Cause I was too busy worrying about how Rip was going to murderize Jamie. Who probably thought he was doing her a favor. Last I checked, teenagers are not known for their ability to consider long-term consequences.

Also... did Kayce really sell 300 horses for $53 apiece? 'Cause yikes.
 3x05 This one was a little less eventful than I'd expected. Guess it's laying the groundwork for th
1年以上前 FanArtLover said…
I was happy that most fans were right regarding the Beth/Jamie situation and I think Jamie was only doing what he thought was best for Beth, she looked like she was around 14 or 15 so I understand why he told her it was okay, etc. And he probably thought it's what his dad would have done to protect the family.

I enjoyed the bunkhouse party scene, it was nice to see them let loose a bit.

Not sure how much he sold the horses for, it kinda bored me.

The previews make me think Beth set Jamie up with what happened with the mysterious deaths of the cowboys....the way Jamie was screaming you can tell whatever it is, it's bad....

I did laugh at Tate's joke XD
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
zzz
3x06
Points for accuracy in the episode title, because I too feel that the last 40-some minutes were All for Nothing.
1年以上前 FanArtLover said…
It was a pretty boring episode. I wanted to hear Beth tell John about Jamie I think that would've made the episode better.
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
3x07

I'm with Rip on the barrel racers. Don't y'all have homes of your own? Shut it down, ship 'em out, it is well within Rip's rights to kill Jimmy for bringing them over.

If there's no legal record of Rip, which prevents him from legally marrying Beth, how does he have a driver's license?

I rolled my eyes so hard at Kayce roping a guy inside a moving vehicle, I think I might've pulled something.

As for Jamie... I did not see that coming. It's totally that old bastard John keeps running into, right? It's gonna be like Christmas for Beth when she finds this out.

The Beth/Angela meeting was underwhelming. Hope they'll kick it up a notch later on.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 FanArtLover said…
I loved Beth's marriage proposal.

I'm confused about Rip and his reasons for not being legal to marry.

Kacey with the rope was a great scene

I've figured something wasn't right with Jamie and not being a Dutton.
I figured he was from an affair not that he was adopted.

The birth certificate says Jamie was born in 1979 which makes him
older than he thought he was. Lee was 38 in season 1, so Jamie is
really 41. I think Jamie's emotions will get the best of him and he'll
sale.

I think Beth already knows because of the things she's called him.
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
I noticed the age thing too but I figured it was a show error. If Lee was 38 in the pilot, he was probably born in 1980. Jamie was 3 months old when his mother died, so the Duttons likely adopted him in the summer of 1979. That's half a year before Lee, if Kayce's age chirp was accurate. All this time spent staring at family photo albums, and nobody ever questioned those baby pictures?

Do you know how much time has passed since the pilot? Beth still had a black eye from S2 at the beginning of S3, so I think it's probably still 2018 in show-time. That'd bump down Jamie's age a little bit, but I still think it'd be noticeable if they'd tried to pull off that kind of switcheroo. (And to what end, if all the Dutton spawn were originally supposed to inherit the ranch together anyway?)

"That's enough over-thinking for today," she says before going through S1 caps trying to find anything with a date on it. No Good Horses was the anniversary of Evelyn's death, which was March 30, so the series began in the spring. The subpoena looks like the court date is June 17, 2019. I'm not sure if April 12, 2018, is the date of the document delivery or the date of the shooting. The reporter starts poking around after seeing John in an October newspaper. Maybe we're not in 2018 anymore after all.
last edited 1年以上前
 I noticed the age thing too but I figured it was a 表示する error. If Lee was 38 in the pilot, he was pr
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
3x08

The show horses were neat the first few times, but now whenever they bring 'em in it has an air of 'them city folk viewers signed up for a cowboy show, let's show 'em what these here critters can do'. I've never liked show horses, or the stock market, so until Colby & Teeter showed up, I was bored as hell with this episode.

Those two better be alright. And those trespassing bastards better paaaay. As well as that nasally douchebag who's supposed to be dead. Kill 'em. link

This feeling of hopelessness about the Duttons losing the ranch is not working for me. Gets worse with every episode. If I wanted to be this depressed, I'd watch Sons of Anarchy again.
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
I rarely look at comments on other sites, because the oMg RiP iS SoOo HaWt people make me nauseous, but something caught my eye on a quick scroll through instagram.

Apparently everyone with a grievance against Monica unloaded it on link.

I love that Yellowstone is bringing attention to Native issues. This show is a great place to do that. They released a link about it the other day that kinda hit me strange... because the vessel they've chosen to tell this story - Monica - isn't working. I don't care about Monica, and if the comments there are any indication, I am not in the minority as I'd originally thought.

The featurette was an unexpected zap from reality - this storyline is happening for a reason, and I knew that, but I wasn't thinking about that during the show, because it's Monica. I'm usually too busy rolling my eyes to make any real-world connection when she's on screen. (I have so many issues with that little sting operation in 3x08 it's not even worth getting into.) I think for me it's partly the writing, but mostly the actress. (No, it's not just because of link.) Buuut she's our 'connection to the reservation' and a Sheridan favorite, so she's not going anywhere. Even though I'm far more invested in characters like Rainwater, and Mo, and Angela, who's been in what, 3 or 4 scenes?

also: oh nooo, Instagram has discovered that Kelsey Chow-but-Asbille-when-it-suits-her is Chinese, let the games begin! XD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 rongrant said…
I never thought there would ever be a replacement for the
Sopranos. We would have a pasta and Soprano Sunday
night. I guess I will have to start eating barbecue now...
BRAVO
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
3x09
*sees mugshot of Young Will Patton* *chokes on water* XD

I thought for sure it was gonna be that old bastard who tried to kill Teeter & Colby. This was a pleasant surprise, 'cause Patton is one of my favorite actors and I wasn't expecting him at all. =D

I'm glad Teeter & Colby are alive and alright. Proud of those guys for getting their brands; I've loved Ryan & Colby from the start, and Teeter has been one of my favorite things about S3.

Speaking of which, I think this might've been my favorite episode of S3 so far. The whole season's been building so slow, I'm grateful to see things finally shift gears and start picking up... even if it is this close to the end.

I am not happy about having to listen to shouldn't-you-be-dead sing again, though. Just because you have a musician on board, doesn't mean they have to get musical. This means you, every show ever.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 FanArtLover said…
Last week at the end when Rip recognized Walkers voice his expression was priceless so them taking him was no surprise. Lots of fans are thinking he's a spy now because of the questions he asked Lloyd at the end but I'm not so sure.

Jamie looking up his bio dad and visiting him... not smart imo however I understand the need for answers and I think that Jamie is extending the olive branch because he killed in the past just like Randall.

Willa is evil! I didn't think anyone could be worse than Beth but I was wrong XD

"Karma comes in many shapes & sizes" one of my favorite quotes of the season and Walker removing the brand, great scene all around.

Great episode just not looking forward to the season ending next week :(
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
Ooooh, Walker being a spy is a good theory. I was very concerned for Lloyd there in the end, 'cause I don't trust this shady little douchebag in the slightest.

Willa sucks, but I think Beth can still take her down with the help of Angela. I am very much looking forward to that.
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
3x10
Sheridan, you motherfucker.

The Bunkhouse Broads have just been an annoyance 'til now, but Manipulative Girlfriend and Blonde Ho gots to go. Shut it down. Especially since nobody actually invited them anyway. Just kinda showed up and never left. Was not aware that's how things worked on the Yellowstone.

Angela is terrifying, and I love it, even though it's probably not great for the Duttons in the long run.

I think Rip visiting his mom is the first time Yellowstone's ever made me cry. So thanks for that. *kicks!* And they they made him kill a horse too?! *screams*

If anyone needs me, I'll be flailing angrily for the next 9-10 months. -______-
1年以上前 FanArtLover said…
Garrett is a prick just playing Jamie like that pissed me off. He's hurting now so he's putting crap in his head that I didn't like.

I'm sick of the rodeo girls blah boring I hope they aren't in next season.

Lots of people think Jamie set up the bombs I don't think he'd stoop that low but Garrett I can see him doing it or Roark, Willa or the attorney could've. I just can't lose hope for Jamie right now.

Rip at his mom's grave, creepy, sad, all the feels in one sums it up for me.

It feels like the old show "Dallas" "Who shot JR?" but JD instead lol.

It's going to be a long wait to find out who lived and if anyone died.
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
It irks me that a person as smart as Jamie is that easy to manipulate. C'mon, bro, you're better than this.

I don't think it's him either. He's hurting and confused, but no.

LOL @ "Who Shot JD" XD

Are you gonna do a rewatch soon, or are you gonna wait until closer to next season? (Or both, both is also a valid option.)
1年以上前 FanArtLover said…
Probably rewatch sooner rather than later lol, it's not my favorite season though. Nearly a year is too long to wait for just one rewatch
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
Would you be interested in a 30 Day Challenge to wind down with? I was thinking about starting one in the weeks leading up to S4, but it's just so far awaaaay and also I'd forget until like 2 days before the premiere. XD
1年以上前 FanArtLover said…
yeah that would be fun :)
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
Good, 'cause it's already being written. XD I've still got a few blanks to fill in, so I'm gonna plan on posting it next Yellowstoneday. (Sunday. I'll have it ready by Sunday, when the more-Yellowstone cravings will be in full effect.)
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
big smile
The 30 Day Challenge link
DarkSarcasm commented…
wow I really got far on that 1年以上前
DarkSarcasm commented…
(I had 回答 typed and 画像 made but my laptop recently decided that it had lived a good long life, at the ripe old age of 3, soooo I will be starting from scratch when S4 ends. *growl*) 1年以上前
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
4x01-4x02

Ok, so Yellowstone kinda snuck up on me this season. It didn't dawn on me 'til Friday that I was 2 days away from S4. Oops. I rewatched the pilot, then quickly gave up on my plan to speed-binge through the weekend. I might finish it this week, might just wait 'til S4's over. WHO KNOWS what goes on in this scattered brain of mine.

ANYWAY, Beth and Rip acquiring a kid is random, but this is definitely the most enjoyable thing currently going on. But quit being so fucking mean, Rip! It's less funny when you do it to people I like! (Side note: Did you watch Those Who Wish Me Dead, Sheridan's Angelina Jolie and Rip Jr. vs. Fire and Hit-Men movie that came out semi-recently? I loved it.)

Thought Kayce was dead for a while, groaned when they showed Swamp Thing's face. Did I mention that a speed-binge is speedy because I fast-forward through the Kayce-Monica-Tate scenes?

I do think it's probable that Beth will be the one to kill Jamie, but I don't think he did this. Still rootin' for you, dummy. And still worried about the Bearded and Off-Set Bentley interview from the link.

Stuff the BTS featurette reminded me to comment on:
-Go Tate for poppin' a bad guy.
-Team Bunkhouse hung a guy in the Chaos Scene, and it was kinda awesome?
-trading a house for a kid you don't want doesn't really seem like a fair trade for Rip XD
-I like the softer side of Beth
-never not disappointed that most of the bunkhouse guys are just little hipsters
-Oh, right. RIP, Sawyer. What a way to go. XD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 FanArtLover said…
4.01 & 4.02

I wasn't a fan of the fast forward in time. I know we'll probably see what happened throughout the season but so many loose ends still as usual, I'm not very patient XD.

I like mini Rip (just my nickname for him) he is like Beth said "you 20 years ago" to Rip. I think Rip was acting like his step dad at first towards him and then he turned into John when he came to the ranch way back when.

I will NEVER believe Jamie was behind this, his bio dad now there's a possibility! I want Jamie to be proven innocent and shove it in Beth's face. I get she hates him, but I don't think the show would be worth my time without my black sheep.

Beth going after Bob was priceless! Probably my favorite scene of the night XD "I'm the bigger bear" and as she walks away he's shaking because he knows what she's capable of XD.

I'm sad we are losing Jimmy I'll miss him.

Loved how Rip went after Roarke lol death by snake bite XD
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
I didn't mind the fast-forward, but I do think it's interesting that even 2 months later, the place is still that guarded. Like... were you waiting for John's permission to investigate further? If it turns out to be some ridiculously simple trail to the killers, Imma be pissed.

Whoever hired the killers is loaded, and Jamie's bio-dad doesn't strike me as a rich person. I'm guessing it's somebody connected to the business-side of the drama, but I don't know who 'cause my mind tends to wander during those scenes. XD

Also: Shut up, bio-dad, it's Jamie's ranch and he'll get however many horses he damn well pleases. I'd kinda like to see him leave all the political BS behind and just go live a happy and quiet ranch-y life, but I know it's not gonna happen.

I expect Jimmy will be back at some point. Probably even this season.

I hope 1883 doesn't drag like that flashback did, 'cause it felt like it took up half the episode. Pick up the pace, Sheridan!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
Fun fact: If I encounter anyone wearing this, I will set them on fire, and then put out that fire with my own vomit.

It's not even some creepy fan creation! It's officially licensed Yellowstone merch! That's it, I'm going back to cancelled shows with tiny fanbases and no merch, these psycho fangirls ruin everything.
 Fun fact: If I encounter anyone wearing this, I will set them on fire, and then put out that 火災, 火 wi
FanArtLover commented…
I haven't seen this so I'm glad I don't have to see your vomit 🤣🤣🤣 1年以上前
1年以上前 FanArtLover said…

Not really the most exciting episode I was kind of disappointed. I was sad to see Jimmy go I really think that Travis was a real jerk to him on the way out of the show it was very much like a deja Vu from the first time we saw Jimmy on season 1 so that was a let down for me. Beth and Rip would definitely not be the best parents I mean after the whole store incident I just think that Beth is not mother material and yeah that was child abuse. Monica annoyed me so much on this episode just saying she hated Kacey and all that nonsense I just wish the two it just get a divorce already. The duel between John and the guy that set up the shootout the middle man whatever you want to call him was pretty awesome other than that the episode just kind of sucked.
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
Yeah, I didn't like this one either. After the double premiere I was like "yeah, Yellowstone's back! It's good again! I don't even remember why I hated S3!" Aaaand we're back on track with 4x03.

Monica, you were alone all day, probably every day for months (pretty sure somebody said 2 months since the attack), where there was nobody to stop you from leaving. Byeee.

Tate, have you not seen Home Alone, where it was determined that only a wimp would hide under a bed?

John, just shoot the fucker, you don't have to be a dramatic-ass cowboy about everything.

Getting very bored with the show horses. Wow, very spin, much slide, costs more than a house. Yawn. And I usually like Travis, but he was a real dick in this ep.

Hoping Beth and Rip find a happy medium with Not Their Child. (Although I disagree with Rip that the kid will never be theirs. *insert Billy Madison's "you got a responsibility" speech*)

I did enjoy seeing more of Mo. Kayce's cattle guard cage was amusing. (But like... it didn't occur to Old Dude to build a cover? Something portable he could just lay over it until the cattle are where they need to be? Or if he won't let you use his driveway, use his fucking yard. How often are you moving them, anyway? Ugh, jeez.)

Kinda annoyed with everything at the moment, so Imma just sit here and imagine Lloyd beating whatshisface to death with his own guitar. =)
FanArtLover commented…
I think with Rip could be a better parent than Beth, however she's going off of how her mom treated her so I guess with time they could be decent parents lol. 1年以上前
DarkSarcasm commented…
Oh man, this poor kid. XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
I was working on images for the Yellowstone challenge and stumbled across link... cuuuurious. I'd imagine that the official explanation, if somebody asked, is that he either took the picture or was off working. But given my current feelings toward the show, I'm thinking more along the lines of "oops we forgot he existed." XD
FanArtLover commented…
I always assumed John was making him work XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
OMG, link is a Bitching Goldmine. There are entire threads dedicated to how much people hate Monica, Tate and Walker. 99% of replies to Y's Twitter posts are mindless "omg yaaas thsi show is so gud!" but I found the bitchers! My people! Adios, productivity, Imma be reading this for the next several hours. XD
FanArtLover commented…
Yes everyone hates all of them this season. Monica was okay in the earlier seasons but she is a whiner like Tate now and Walker, well he ストール, 盗んだ Lloyd's girl または she went to him XD 1年以上前
DarkSarcasm commented…
Make better choices, Blondie. XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
Well *that* was a useless-ass cold open. Off to a great start, 4x04. I'm so over the show horses, I already dislike 6666.

(Side note: Have you been watching the link promos? If so, what do you think?)

Couldn't help but notice the close-ups on Jimmy's Not A Letter featured the pen turned juuust right so you could see the Precise V5 logo. Now I'm gonna be looking for them whenever anybody writes anything. XD

I wish someone would please inform these career cowboys that you can set up a a corral and a chute literally anywhere, and that all their herding to-and-fro and lassoing-and-X-ing was overly dramatic and entirely unnecessary.

I got so excited when Lloyd finally snapped on that obnoxious twerp, but I am very disappointed with how it ended. Dammit Rip! There were two people in that fight! Does this mean the barrel racers can go now, though? I like the actresses, but the characters can GTFO anytime. Juuuuust like Monica and Tate, who were apparently so upset with all things Yellowstone, they were waiting for permission to leave? *facekeyboard*

Glad Travis is back to funny asshole instead of just asshole. But dude, eyes on the road. I was braced for a crash through that whole scene.

Wow, Randall was Mr. Killy Man's cellmate, who could have possibly seen this coming. (Can't wait to find out what Randall has on him.) I LOL'd at the guy's name being T. Riggins. You've come a long way, Drunkest Player of the Dillon Panthers. XD

Happy for more Jamie, but ughhhh can the boy please catch a fucking break JUST ONCE

Rip not knowing his birthday is so fucking sad. But if you have no documentation, how can you ever leave the ranch? What if a cop who *doesn't* belong to the Duttons pulls you over? Does John pay him in cash, to keep the IRS at bay? Please pull me out of this gaping plot hole so I can sleep. XD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
Ohhh, the show horses (and the riders??) are part of a competition show that Sheridan produces, according to link. So half the show is just promoting other shows now - 1883 flashbacks, 6666 setup, and allegedly using footage from The Last Cowboy. Uh, none of these things are why I am watching Yellowstone.
FanArtLover commented…
I agree it's the most boring part of the show. 1年以上前
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
In 1x06, Governor Perry makes a crack to Jamie about a 36-year-old bachelor running for office. In 4x04, he says he's 41. Has that much time passed?? This show has too much drama to be leaving out years at a time!

(oops I started another rewatch)
FanArtLover commented…
In season 1 he could have been close to 37 which would make him around 41 now. Lol, maybe his birth certificate 発言しました something different since in season 1 he didn't know he was adopted XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
The mid-season rewatch was a terrible idea, 'cause I was so confused when I jumped back into 4x05 last night. XD

Ugh, Rip is being such a little bitch. Kind of want to create an official Top 10 Characters list just so I can leave him off it out of spite. Lloyd is my current favorite, and I'm very worried he's gonna do something stupid and get himself killed.

Ugh, the redhead is back. I don't know if I forgot her name or just never cared enough to learn it, but ugh, the redhead. XD

John and The Hippie was unexpected, not sure where this is going.

Kinda thought dropping Jimmy off meant we were done with 6666 until the actual show premieres, buuuuut apparently not. *sigh*
DarkSarcasm commented…
oooooh I just got to Beth's "even if I have to kill [your happiness] with my bare hands, I will take it from you" speech in 2x08, so UGH THE REDHEAD BETTER WATCH IT XD 1年以上前
FanArtLover commented…
Jamie better keep at least the baby away from Beth XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 FanArtLover said…
Disappointed in this episode, another meh episode.

- I am getting really sick of Rip treating Lloyd like crap when Walker also was apart of the fight. I really hope Lloyd doesn't do something stupid. Several fans are thinking he'll be taken to the train station and if that happens it'll be stupid writing.

- I was hoping never to see Christina again and that her saying she was pregnant with Jamie's baby was a cop out. Some people think she was a part of the hit with Garrett, I am still lost on that and now I'm angry the B*itch ruined the reveal that he was at least a part of it.

- Really stupid storyline with the protesters for me and is Summer John's new fling? That would be weird lol.

- I want to know what Rip has to do.....
DarkSarcasm commented…
Yeah, the righteous little broad who ran away from the big dangerous Dutton crime family helped orchestrate a hit on them. Oookay, internet. XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
laugh
I crack myself up.
 I crack myself up.
FanArtLover commented…
OMFG XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 FanArtLover said…
I've been seeing the previews of 1883, it looks good. I love Sam Elliott so I will watch it :)
DarkSarcasm commented…
I've not been very impressed によって the promos so far, but I'll watch it anyway. 1年以上前
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
Sooo I've determined The Turning Point in my enjoyment of Yellowstone. It's mid-S3. Beth-sterectomy. Bikers. Barrel racers. *sigh*

But I'm really loving the whole bunkhouse this time around. The ones who actually belong there, I mean. ;D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 FanArtLover said…
4x06

- So Garrett really did it and is determined to keep putting hits on the Dutton's until they are all gone because they took Jamie away from him? I want more of his side of the story now, maybe we'll get some flashbacks.

- I was shocked about Lloyd stabbing Walker, not saying he didn't deserve it however he should've known better. I was relieved they didn't kill him for it because I really enjoy watching him on the show. I was happy Rip showed some emotion about hurting Lloyd, he's been really cold so far this season so it was a nice way to end things.

- I'm happy the bunkhouse girls are out except for Teeter! Wtf she has the brand she deserves to stay the rest I'm happy they are gone.

- Jamie's expression on seeing Beth in his office....priceless.

- I laughed when Monica was jealous over Avery XD I was really hoping Avery and Jimmy would've had something when she was a regular on the show.

- I didn't like how the bunkhouse boys turned on Lloyd, I don't understand where the loyalty towards Walker shifted I guess I missed something....

- Carter saying he wanted to be John when he grew up was sweet.