winx vs w.i.t.c.h Say Um...Do U Agree That This Spot Has To Be Canged A Whole Lot And Needs もっと見る Peace

chrie posted on May 09, 2010 at 06:45AM
I hate how now this spot is it's all full of war and no peace at all and I mostly hate the nasty pics and the nasty questions
 I hate how now this spot is it's all full of war and no peace at all and I mostly hate the nasty pics

winx vs w.i.t.c.h 11 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 samoangirl96 said…
smile
same here. to me it's just a fight over something stupid. W.i.t.c.h. ans Winx Club are just shows on tv. Ya know you can watch them, love em' hate em' or what ever but you don't have to get overly obsessed about it and then start some stupid war or fight or what ever. bunch of people say that they hate the fighting, especially the people who take it sereuosly (hint hint!!!), they just go back to posting up nasty pics, questions and the comments like swearing and what not. It's like you guys don't even mean it when you say "yeah i hate the fighting too, let's stop!" i'm not saying that everyone does it but most people do, and trust me i can name bunches of people right off the back of my head, but i'm not. Hopefully those people know who they are, and actually do some thing about it.
1年以上前 Kandrakar said…
blush
Well... I use this as an opportunities to write fan fics about Winx vs W.i.t.c.h but I try not to get overboard and keep it kinda reasonable.

I'm w/ u on the pics, I mean I try to keep my temper and keep friendly, but sometimes I can't help and comment! Geez, I'm kinda half a rebel to this spot, and half a supporter, after all those comments. I AM trying to keep all I post friendly though.
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
Yes, the reason I had made this spot has been totally thrown out the window.
1年以上前 chrie said…
sad
So u created this spot???it's ok I'm not mad at u but I think this spot has been over-wared by oposite fans n the only good 1s r the 1s thet hate this war(most of them)
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
Not much I can do.
1年以上前 chrie said…
pitty but it's ok
1年以上前 KeeperSeeker said…
smile
we can at least try, say you respect the thing you don't like, and Talk about how they are both good guys who care about their worlds, We have to try. The Worse that happens is we get chewed out.
1年以上前 chrie said…
smile
yep :)
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
Pretty much, the users here just need to learn how to keep their mouths shut about certain subjects.
1年以上前 KeeperSeeker said…
Their is a difference then between cutting someone down and expressing yourself. W.i.t.c.h. and Winx fight for the same cause, their on the same side, they should be fighting with each other not a against.
1年以上前 willv said…
wink
I have been at this for 3 years and I think that I might leave for good now but if I had to choose between choosing a side and death I would still pick witch so dont count me out of the war just yet.