Winx Club Roxy new FF

winxlove2 posted on Oct 09, 2010 at 04:59PM
whit her of 30degress I stated to make FF:)hope you will like it:)
this is what I need:

name:
power:
sours of power:
level of magic:
pixie:
badest thing heppend in her life:
parents:
syblings:
enything esle?:
pick(must have it of pixie normal and transform):

it can be not color-over.if you have DA you can use another ppl oc too:)

this is mine:

name:Maya
power:black dragon fire
home planet:domino
sours of power:fire
level of magic:bilievix
pixie:sophie pixie of dreams
badest thing heppend in her life:she killd her sister(aly fairy of dark)becose she wus trying to kill bloom(her mother)
parents:bloom and valtor
syblings:dead sister aly fairy of dark
enything esle?:she has mark near her yeay
pick:
 whit her of 30degress I stated to make FF:)hope あなた will like it:) this is what I need: name:
last edited on Nov 01, 2010 at 04:37PM

Winx Club Roxy 36 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 30degrees said…
name: Ashely
power: Wind and air
home planet: Arakna
sours of power: The air.
level of magic: Guardian transformation...explain in the sth else.
pixie: Sonya pixie of weather
badest thing heppend in her life: leave her family and her wings to become guardian of her planet
parents: Nora (mother) Mario (father)
syblings: Andre (20) Patrick (17, twin) Alice (12)
personality: Ashely is sweet and peaceful...really kind but when is time to fight she can be really rude. She falls in love easily.

enything esle?: Ashely was born in Arakna, the planet of wind. One day the Kings and Queens of different planets decided to form a group of boys and girls to be the guardians of the 4 elements. Fire,Earth,Air and water. there are 2 guardians of each element. Ashely was chosen to be the guardian of the air. She left her home to go to a special camp of training. There she earn a new transformation that only the guardians can have. it doesnt have wings and it looks like a ninja costume. It can make them teleport to somewhere else and know the other toughts. it also made their powers get stronger. Ashely fall in love with the guardian of earht, Drake. Once they finished their training they returned to their homes to protect it...She never saw Drake again. after that she went to Alfea and Drake to Red fountain...but she doesnt knows he is there.

pick: I made it on TD form cause I am not good at making it in Wins style...but she looks kinda like flora.
 name: Ashely power: Wind and air age: 17 ホーム planet: Arakna sours of power: The air. level of
1年以上前 winxlove2 said…
cool.you are totaly in
1年以上前 winxlove2 said…
and pleaz tell CyD12 and TDW_lover too
1年以上前 30degrees said…
wink
ok! I will tell them
1年以上前 TDWC_lover said…
name: Juliet
power: potion
home planet: linphea
sours of power: potions...
level of magic:
pixie: Andrea pixie of memories
badest thing heppend in her life: never meet her parents...she always hide it and acts like if she didnt care about it but deep inside she is still hurt.
parents:never meet them...
syblings: Gwen (17)
enything esle?: She turn goth when she knew that her parents left her...She doesnt get alone with her sister and she can be mean at first but when she finds she can trust you you find out that she is nice...

Pick: you know how she looks like! hehe...
1年以上前 winxlove2 said…
tnx for joining:)you are in:P
1年以上前 pandawinx said…
name: Twirl.
power: Dance.
home planet: The harmonic nebula.
sours of power: A good dancing beat.
level of magic: standard winx.
pixie: Twizzle.
badest thing heppend in her life: She grow up in the realm of music, the harmonic nebula, where everyone is expected to have a beautiful singing voice. However, she was actually rubbish singer but was a beautiful dancer, but no one understood her dreams, so she ran away to alfea, and lied to her classmates by saying she was "Rubicca" of "magix" and her power was of simple telekinesis....her friends found out and she apoligised and now their closer than ever.
parents: Musa and Riven
syblings: A twin sister, Sopranollia, great at singing, bad at dancing, they look the same, which is confusing.
enything esle?: her personality: She is clumsy, forgetful, often late with homework, but creative, smily and very clever.
pick(must have it of pixie normal and transform):

1年以上前 winxlove2 said…
tnx for joining:)later pleaz add her pick
1年以上前 lovebaltor said…
heart
Name: Vivienne (Prnounced Vi-vi-anne)
Power: Dreams and Dark Magic (If that's alright)
Home Planet: Earth
Scource of power: A little white snowflake on a necklace that her [Autistic] mother, Linda, gave to her.
Level of Magic: Charmix
Pixie: Ay'Sha (Pronounced like 'Aisha') The pixie of sports.
Worst thing that ever happened to her: She needed a ride home to Wawa (In Ontario [Canada]) and went into a diner. She saw a nice looking man and decided to chat and ask him if he would offer her a ride. His name, was Alex but, he said no, and she moved on. But outside, he picked her up and they headed to Wawa. During the trip, they stopped at a corner store to fuel up on gas and Vivienne bought her mother a few gifts. (3 balls that made music and lit up and a spinning ball of light) As they drove out into the corner, a truck carring logs came and suddenley crashed into them. Vivienne woke up a few seconds later in a daze, her arm was cuz and she had a small gash in her head but nothing more. She could hear screaming from outside, her name being shouted. She kicked the car door and came out. Paramedics came and helped her up, but she looked for Alex and saw that he was fine with only a nose bleed. The two were slightly traumatized by the accident, but were fine. Vivienne grew quite close to Alex and went out with him a few times. But once figured out her powers exsisted, had to leave him and her autistic mother had to be cared for by him.
Parents: Linda (Mom) and she's never met her dad.
Anything else?: She is very creative and hopes to be a writer. She is very kind and accepts anyone no matter they're back ground.
Pic:

P.S. Her bag and pin are snowfalkes, due to that her mother loves the snow and that affected Vivienne deeply.
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Vivienne (Prnounced Vi-vi-anne) Power: Dreams and Dark Magic (If that's alright) Age: 16 Hom
1年以上前 samoangirl96 said…
name:Venula (ve-new-la) Nula for short
power:fairy of weapons
home planet:Syren
sours of power:the magical sword that she carries with her, no matter what, including her transformations
level of magic:standard winx
pixie:Iyana, pixie of the sword (Venula's sword)
badest thing heppend in her life: One day her parents, left for a important matter. At the time Venula was to young to understand, but the night they were suppose to came back, they never came. Even though she was young, she could remember waking up in the middle of the night hearing her aunt, who was watching over her and her other sibling, crying. She didn't understand till the next day, when her aunt told her that her parents car was found flipped over on the side of the forest road, there was no trace of there bodies.
parents:Sento (dad) Nari (mom)
syblings:Kiyta 18, mara 16, and Kikium 14
enything esle?: she can sing like crazy! and has a......random personality, but hides her real feelings from everyone she knows
pick(must have it of pixie normal and transform): you know i don't got none
1年以上前 winxlove2 said…
TNX everybody and samoangirl96.pop my a note of her look and I will try to make her:Pafcors if you whant
1年以上前 samoangirl96 said…
one thing for sure it's not going to look like the other winx girls, cause i just don't like the skin color, none that really match what i want. where do you guys get you characters?

but anyways
skin color: tan skin
hair: long, way, dark brown with dark navy blue highlights
eyes: dark navy blue eyes (still deciding on it)
fairy form (regular): dark blue tube top dress that goes down to her knees. top down to her waist is the darker blue, waist down, lighter blue oh and has her sword
Pixie Iyana
whatever cute pixie pic you have

p.s. can i see what see looks like first cause there are are still some details that i haven't made my mind up about
thx much!!!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 winxlove2 said…
oh ok and how cud I show you ther pick so nobody see it too
1年以上前 gintareka said…
name: Kristen-kris
power: Shadowl flame
home planet: Firetopia
sours of power: fire-shedowl
level of magic: Bilievix
pixie: alice pixie of happines
badest thing heppend in her life: she had a car acsident she wus the allnyone left alive.she becomed goth and she hated everybody that mesed whit her.when she turned 18 she cast a spell on her self if she is alive and not under control she kad mark under her eye.if it's not there that means Kristen is evil-dead.
parents: all dead but her mom wus evil so she never nowed her and her dad wus to bad to be near her.
syblings: none(but she think Maya is her sister.they heven seen each another 10 years)
enything esle?: she has 2 marks under her eye.
pick:

name: Kristen-kris power: Shadowl flame age: 19 ホーム planet: Firetopia sours of power: fire-shedo
1年以上前 winxlove2 said…
heart
aw tnx my sweety.and cool we will be friends:)you are in:)love you
1年以上前 samoangirl96 said…
big smile
oh no it's okay i don't care if other see it, i just want to know what she's going to look like, thnx though! :)
1年以上前 winxlove2 said…
oh ok
1年以上前 winxlove2 said…
so I needed to change some info of maya(siblings,badests think of life)
1年以上前 winxlove2 said…
Lovebaltor@I started to write FFXD plx tell my short or nick name of vivianna!
1年以上前 winxlove2 said…
Pandawinx@plz make pick:)becose I allready made 1 part I will add it wery soon:)
1年以上前 winxlove2 said…
okey I post first part! link
1年以上前 WINXSUPERFAN said…
name:kate
power:thunderstorms
home planet:earth
sours of power:air
level of magic:enchantix
pixie:rose
badest thing heppend in her life:when she got polio and she would became died but she didnt
parents:mom fluria and dad arthur
syblings:dakota
last edited 1年以上前
 name:kate power:thunderstorms age:18 ホーム planet:earth sours of power:air level of magic:encha
1年以上前 CyD12 said…
wink
name: Teresa Mclean, Resa 4 short
power: literature, time&space
home planet: Dagobah
sours of power: books, all her knowledge and time...
level of magic: enchantix
pixie: Delmyth, pixie of knowledge
badest thing heppend in her life: be away from her home for 2 years in a weird dimension...but in her home only passes a few minutes.
parents: Chris (father) Claire (mother)
syblings: Patrick (20) Dana (19) Fredderick (17,tiwn, older for a few minutes) Santiago (4)

Bio: She was born as a normal girl. She was always very intelligent and interested in learn new things. She didnt know about her powers until she was 15. One day she was alone in her house, she was working on a project of time. She wanted to time travel. She was making a machine. A thunder storm started, one of the lightnings arrived near her house making an connection with her machine and creating a kind of portal in front of her. She got inside and it closed behind her. She was on a kind of strange dimension of technology, literature and knowledge. She stayed there for 2 years and she started to learn about the time and space. She also learned alot of literature. With all the knowledge she discovered her powers over time&space and literature. She created a portal back to her home with her new powers. When she got home she discovered that only a few minutes had happened in her world.

enything esle?: She can travel in time!! =D and knows everything about history and everything that is in books. her personality is intelligent, friendly, Sarcastic, patient...and sometimes insistent

picture: here is the link...is the person I used for my new FF! =D
link
1年以上前 winxlove2 said…
Tnx CyD12 and you can use eny oc:)tnx for joining!
1年以上前 CyD12 said…
big smile
yay!!! thank you! =D
1年以上前 Gretsel said…
name:Katara
power:water(waterbending)
home planet:earth(southern water tribe)
sours of power:water
level of magic:magic winx
pixie:she isn't bond yet with a pixie
badest thing happened in her life:her mother killed by the firebenders and when her father leave the village to go and fight them(he didn't return yet)
parents:Kya(mother),Hakoda(father)
siblings:Sokka(16)

Bio:she is the only fairy of water(waterbender)in the southern water tribe..Also link
last edited 1年以上前
 name:Katara power:water(waterbending) age:15 ホーム planet:earth(southern water tribe) sours of power:w
1年以上前 winxlove2 said…
Tnx for joinig!you will be in next or next next part!becose the second part is allmost doneXD
1年以上前 Gretsel said…
big smile
ok:-)
1年以上前 Gretsel said…
when you gonna send the second part?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 winxlove2 said…
1.I added all of new chaters at second part
2.today about 7-8 o'clock
1年以上前 Gretsel said…
big smile
ok:-)i just saw it!it's fantastic!
1年以上前 winxlove2 said…
tnx
1年以上前 samoangirl96 said…
@Gretsel: the names for katara's parents are, her mother Kaya, and her father Hakota......(:

i'm a geek when it comes to avatar!!! lol!!
1年以上前 winxlove2 said…
heart
Sorry everybody for toking so long!!but now.classses are harder theb allways!!I all ready finiahed writing next part so now I just nees to put it to muly compiuter
1年以上前 Gretsel said…
Thanks Safua :-D...When i wrote this i didn't know much about the avatar :-/...but luckily now i'm obsessed with it :-)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 winxlove2 said…
|-(