Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4601-4650 of 9437

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
*Enricho gave a nod* We will. But don't worry, we'll come back once we have our girl back, and we'll fix this place, and we wont have anything else to worry about Oss. *He tried his best to give her a smile, despite the situation*
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
'Won't we, Enricho?" Ossiana didn't look at him at first. "Won't we always? There's never a "anything else to worry about" for us...Enricho. Never." She paused for a moment, trying not to sniffle. "I-I...I'm going to see if there anything l-left of...left of home." She said. "I will be there when the potion is done.." She said, gulping back tears as she looked around, and then up at the dimmed sun. The way she always found her way back home. And with that, she left them, keeping Oasis with her to keep her warm with body heat.
1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
When Helga was pushed against the wall, her shrieks for help only intensified, calling out for her daughter and Y'iel's name. And even at some point, she also called out for Wiezen. Her vocal chords that were healing began to strain again, her sight now of the figure in front of her blurry with patches of black and white. Streams of blood dripped from her eyebrow and eyes, for she had punctured various blood vessels in attempt of blinding herself. The drops of blood stained her daughter's kimono robe, and the intense pain derived from her eyes distorted her hearing too. "...d-d-dONT KNOOOWWW!" The mother forced herself to scream.

Zealia was relieved to see Y'iel emerge from what seemed a pool of disaster mere moments ago. She stood up from her sitting, floating down to the ground from the building. She didn't mind her shoes getting wet as she walked towards the Therian, but at the same time kept a safe distance. "Were you able to take care of it?"

"So tell me why you think all of this is SO SIMPLE!!!!" Flynn finally snapped, having to take a few steps back to avoid getting even angrier and doing something he would regret.
*Enricho, despite his attempts to cheer her up, couldn't help but lose his smile, turning into a look of concern as she poke, and didn't say a word as she went off to their home, looking at the ground* Dammit! Why can't people just leave us the hell alone!?
*Rosemary walked next to him, her arms behind his back* You and Ossiana have a reputation, Enricho. One that not a lot of people like. They won't leave you alone until they confirm you're dead

It's not! *Franziska shouted back at him* None of this is simple! None of this is any good for any of us, especially you! You shouldn't even be involved in this stuff! You're an alchemist, not a god slayer! How can anyone find this simple!?
last edited 1年以上前
The woman quickly became agitated, clasping her hand over Helga's mouth in a not so gentle manner. "Shut...UP." She hissed, her emerald eyes looking as if their pupils had switched into slits for a brief second. "I know she was here. She has been looking for thee non-stop for the passed years, granted, to my dismay. And if something were to happen to her--" Her ears lowered slightly momentarily. However, she continued with fiercely. "She was here. There was a glass downstairs that had been fixed with her type of magic. I want answers, and I want them now. What do you know? And so whatever thou believe in help thee, if thee dare to scream again without delivering me civilized answers, I am going to hurt thee Quartz. Thou know I will. I've already taken one of thee from this world, and hesitation will not stop me from taking another."

~

Y'iel stared off into the distance for a long moment after Zealia's question before answering. "͔̓Ǹ͉ȍ̮.̟̕ ̧̽I͕͊ ̮͗h̤̕ä͔́v̪̉e͎̊ ̹͌ǫ̂n̟̉l͉̇y̲̒ ͖̿r̯͊i̬̋d̢̕d̛̬ȩ̾n̬̔ ̤͠á̺ ͇̕Ŝ̯e̼̓r͌͜v̝̓á͔n̞͐t͇͆ ̡̾f͈͝r͇͋o̢̅m͈̃ ̳̇ẗ̻́h̦́i̘̋s͕͂ ̤̆w͉͌o̯̓r̫̀l͉̾d̬̕,̹̕ ̲̇a̳͛ ̨̔m͎̌e͍͑r͇̾ḙ̑ ͖̾o̱̾n͙͝ḙ͑ ͎̃a͖͛t̍͜ ͙͒t̞͆h̫̏a͎͌t̯̕ ̻̎w̖̐ǐ̦ṱ͑h̘̓ ̰̔a̦͑ ̳̔b͇̚r̯̔ǫ͗k̕͜ē̗n̬͠ ̝̒v̱͗ȁ̻s̰̿s̢͋a͓̎l̬̽.͔̏"̥̈́ ̩̎ She then pointed in the direction that she was looking in.
"I͖̊ṭ̐'̳͌s̮̆ ̨͊m̪̿a̓ͅs͚̈́t̗͝e̢͒r͕̎,̤̎ ̟̿o̦͌r͈͆ ̂ͅr͓̉a̤͋t̗͝ḧ̘ȇ͍r͖̔ ̪͊t̬͠h̜͝ȉͅs̛̱ ̟̒Z̺̄o̻͛ŗ͂z͎̏i̜̋t̙̿h͍́r͎͗ạ̽u͉͑l̼̈́ ̧̓t̖͋h̥͝a̮͌t̪́ ͈́i̧͗t̡̂ ͇̍s̫͠p̪͌o̜͝k͚̍e̛̙ ̼͝ộf̼̓,̻̿ ́ͅį͂s̮̽ ̲͠ť͖h͉͌e̙̓r̗͗e͖̍.͔̿"

~

Meanwhile, while Leonard was working on creating the potion, Leon was trying to fix his broken cigarette while speaking to his brother.

"Ya know, this wouldn't be so bad if we would have just did what we planned on doing from the get go and go AROUND, or at least got a ride from that banjo dude on the wagon." Leon said, cursing when he only managed to break his cigarette further.

"If we would have done that, everyone here would be dead. Including us if we didn't see that blast coming." Leonard replied before looking up at his brother from his knelt position. "That town that we passed by...you think its.."

Leon let out a sigh, and shook his head. "By the looks of it, the blast radius of whatever the hell that was swallowed up everything. It even changed the damn weather here for better or worse."
*Rosemary sighed as she walked over to the two twins* So, while you two are working on that, tell me, what the hell have you guys been up to for the last three years?
"-d-d-d-dun k-kNOW--" When Helga's mouth was covered, her source of oxygen was as well since her nose was clogged with mucus. She shook her head repeatedly at her questioning and threats, her body writhing at the burning pain until she began to gag against the woman's hand, inevitably throwing up the little food she had eaten on it and on herself. Coughing and spitting some more, she shook her head until her head wrap fell off, revealing some patches of orange that were already beginning to grow on her bruised scalp. "...nn-n-n-o, d-dun k-know, DON'T KNOOOOOWWW DON'T KNOOWWWW!!!" She screamed again, now shouting once more for help.

Zealia's brows furrowed when she realized all that was necessary just to defeat a single servant. She looked out into the distance Y'iel pointed to, then back at her. "And... you can defeat a master too?"

Flynn was about to yell some more until he caught in the corner of his eye their daughter walking towards them arguing. And instead, he held his tongue and cursed under his breath, leaving Franziska's side to take a breath on the edge of the ship.
*Franziska watched as Flynn walked off, before her attention was brought to Layla. She tried her best to hold back her tears of frustration as she spoke* Oh, hello Layla. Is Oswald and Ophelia done with their conversation yet?
"Finding pages to the Enkoridian." Both of the twins answered, and Leon continued off of that.

"So far we've managed to rack up a good amount of the pages. But...there's sorta somethin' that fucked up with that too." He scratched the back of his head. "So, remember that guy we ran into in Edrain? The one who basically fucked the whole country and summoned that thing? Yeah, turns out the charm that we were using to find the pages was dead on. That sonuva bitch had some of them and corrupted the book. So using it--"

"Usually would not in the best interest for the moment." Leonard finished his sentence with a grimace. "Using it comes at a cost and it takes a tole."

"Meaning, the book is basically cursed now because of some beak faced faggot." Leon concluded dully. "Oh, and if you think that's a handful of shit, hopefully we won't have to run into that Alexander thing again. Or the other way around. Either or, it's just somethin' you don't wanna do."

~

"I̓ń ̓ìt͛'̆s̎ ̏c͝u̅r͠r̀e͊n͠t̔ ̂s̍t̏ä́t̿e͒,̛ ̅I͂ ́ȧm̉ ̇ǵr̈́éä́t́èr̈́ ͂t̋h̓ǎn͆ ̛s̏u͘r͋ė ̔t͑h̿ät̂ ́i̍t͝ ̋ẅ́i̇l̆ĺ ̄p̚èr̔ís̑h͠ ̽b̚y͝ ͠m̚y̍ ͘h͌a̅n̎d̾ ̃às̅ ͒l̑ȍn̋g͑ ̿a͘s̅ ͝Ī ͗m͆ÿšél̓f̎ ̓a͆m̆ ͝f̛ỏc͗u͐ŝȅd̀ ͆s̓o̿l̃ë́l̉y̐ ̈́òn̓ ̐i̒t̚s̑ ̒d́e̛s̆t͠r̈́úc̾t̽i͊o͋ń."
Y'iel answered, her attention now going to Zealia. "I̕ ͂ẅ́às̀ ͆a͝b̏l͊e̅ ͛t̾ö ̓p͑ủr̈́i͛f̓ȳ ̚m̐ủc̅h̊ ̀ȍf̌ ͌w͝h͗ä́t͗ ̕h̛a̓d̄ ̉b͘e̕e̚n̅ ̄c͘o͛r̾r͌u̐p̛ẗ́éd̽.̃ ́B̑u̕t́ ̓a̚s̆ ͛l̀o̾ńg͂ ̀a͠s͊ ̏t̆h̓e͝r̊é ̀i̅s̈ ͊a͂ ̒s̏o̓u̓ȑc̉e͑ ͊t̉ò ́a̓l͆l̈́,̈́ ͒ìt͋ ̈́m̐ȃỹ ̇r̅e̋f͋ór̋m̊. B̄ūt̚ ̚l̋éẗ́ ́ûs̀ ̽n̊ȍt͑ ͑g̎ỉv̇ȇ ͑o̿n̂l͋y̾ ̐m̿ẏs͘e̎l͠f̿ ͑t̽h̋ē ͗c͋r͑e̾d̊i̕t̓ ͝f̋o̍r͝ ̚t͝h̿e͝ ́s͑ĕr̎v̌a̿n̿t̄'̀s̚ ̊d͝e͒s̈́t̄r͌úc̊t͋ḯŏn̑.͂ ͊Y̏o̅ú ̀w͂ěr̀e͗ ͌o͋f̅ ̛g̀r͌e̛át͒ ̓ä́ḯd͌ ̈́âs͝ ̽w͆e̚l͂l̀.̇ ̆T̔h̑ãn͌k̕ ̛y̑o͒ů.̚"

~

The woman growled when Helga had vomited on her hand, cleaning it off using some of the patches of orange on the witch's head as a cloth. "Wretched, foul--" One of her hands clenched into a fist, and a bit of magic zapped around it, her attention now being to knock out some of her teeth and make her swallow them whole for daring to spew her disgusting stomach fluids on her!
However, unlike in the past, unlike she would have many years ago, she restrained herself, refraining from doing so.

And now she stared at the witch, her pupils flickering back and forth between roundness and jagged slits once more. "Thou doesn't know? THOU DOESN'T KNOW!?!!" Her voice rose into fury. "Why if thee aren't the most useless creature that I've ever laid my eyes upon," she spoke through clenched teeth. the nail of her thumb picking at the one belonging to her index finger in frustration.
*Rosemary gave a heavy sigh at the mention of the man from Edrain* Please don't remind me. It'll be a damn miracle if we never run into that bastard again. But seriously, it's good to see you two again, even if we never talked much. I thought only me, Jud and Oasis survived. Hell, for a while, I was worried it was only Jud and I. Glad to know that most of us made it out of that shitstorm
"...-I-I-I s-s-sorry..." She apologized when she accidentally puked on her hand. But it didn't matter if the woman's eyes flickered, for now Helga's sight was turning pitch black. And there was no need for the woman to punch Helga, for as soon as she was released, the frail woman had no strength to keep herself on her knees, and she fell onto her face on the floor, spitting out now crimson vomit and ironically, a rotten molar tooth. She heaved on the floor, her ears lowering their fullest potential when the angered woman wiped her hands across the little hair she had on her bare scalp. "d-d-d-dun k-know.... d-dun.... know.... k-k-know.... d-dun k-know..." She repeated like a broken record player on the floor, her body twitching every now and then. She tugged at her ears again with weak strength, shaking her head.

"What I did is something any toddler can do. You can take full credit." Zealia left it at that, her attention turning back into the distance. "Then I shouldn't waste more of your time by this talking, yes?" She looked back at her. "There is still one more thing that's in need of a smite. You should hurry." Zealia nodded, already making her way where Y'iel had pointed at.

Layla didn't answer her question, a frown now settling on her face. "Mom, are you okay? You look a little stressed."
last edited 1年以上前
*Franziska looked over at Layla, before she gave her a forced smile and spoke* Everything is fine, dear. I promise you. You have nothing to worry about
Leonard gave a nod. "Yeah, likewise. After that lady showed up and took Carlyle, we didn't really think that we'd end up coming across you guys again."

"Speakin' of which, what about that military chick with the rifle. Tali, right? How's she doin'?" Leon spoke up, now thinking back to Edrain a bit more. "And yeah, what about Carly?"

~

The woman stared down at the pitiful sight of the pathetic witch on the floor, her left eye twitching slightly. "I cannot allow her to see thee in this state, as much as it pains me to speak those words. And despite me wanting to light the deepest pits of your soul on fire and crisp thee from the inside out, it will have to wait. If that pure little soul were to see her...her..."teacher" and "aunt"," She said the words with disgust, mostly because it was directed towards Helga. It is what Carlyle told her that Helga was to her.
"She would never be the same again. And the well being of my daughter is much more important to me than a woman who can't even be much of that. Stand."

And when Helga didn't move fast enough for her liking, or most likely wouldn't have moved at all, she spoke again. "I said STAND!" And this time, Helga was lifted from the floor forcefully by magic that held her on her feet.
"Now, tell me. What is your name, witch?"

~

"̇Y̿ë́s͆,͘ ͐ÿ́őu͝ ̎a͘r̂e͋ ̉q̍u̓i͂t̓ē ̇r̓i͝g͆h̔t̀.̑ ̍H̛ůr̄r̒y͋ ̓w̔e̚ ͠m̾ȕs͆t͘ ̊t̅h̚ẽn̂.̉"̎ Y'iel agreed, following beside Zealia until she began to slowly float from the ground. She took Zealia's hand gently in her own, taking her further into the sky with her.
"H̏ö́ẁë́v͒e̍r̅,͌ ͂Ȋ ̛d̂ö́ ̔n͐öt͂ ̐b͝e͐l̎i̅ěv̄e̅ ̉t̾h̊a̅ẗ́ ̆a̛ ̆s̀m̛i̊t̔ȅ ͐ẃi̿l͘l̋ ̌ďo̍.̒ A̍t̂ ̈́l͗ẽȃšt̉,̿ ̒n͌o͛t͝ ̔t͠h̎e̕ ̀o̓n͗e͒ ̏t̃h͝át́ ̈́y͆o̊u͝ ͊m̊a͛ÿ́ ̽h̏a̚v̏e͊ ̂i̓n̛ ̛m̈́i͝n̈́d̈́.͑"
*Rosemary turned her head in curiosity before she spoke* She's alive? Shit, I thought she was dead. I mean, I'm glad she's all well and good, but we didn't exactly talk much, so I didn't get to know her well
"You'd think that since she was one of your uh...girl..friend's?..subordinates, you'd actually give some sort of shit right?" Leon said blandly before giving a shrug. "Hope she's doing okay."

Leonard looked at Leon with a knowing look, his brow raised while he finished up with the potion. But he didn't say anything, though he did start snickering quietly.

But not quietly enough for Leon not to notice it. "Oh don't even fuckin' start it! I swear to god if you start that again!"
*Rosemary turned her head, her hands on her hips, as she spoke* Hey, what are you two magicians snickering about? Don't think you can hide anything from me
"Yeah Leon, what are you hiding?" Leonard had to really try to hold back his laughter now, covering his mouth with the back of his hand to try to not make it seem too obvious, but it didn't do much good.

Leon's face had started to turn slightly red, and he shot a glare at his twin before smacking him upside the head. "Douche!" He spoke to Rosemary afterwards, though he didn't look at her. "It's nothin'. Don't mind this asshole of a brother of mine."

"Funny. Correct me if I'm wrong, but most people usually call you the asshole out of the two of us." Leonard commented, now beginning to laugh. "I-I'm sure T-Tali thought so too!"
"...d-d-d-don't k-know...don'tdon'tk-knowknow... d-don'tk-knowdon'tknowdon'tknowdon'tkno-- ahhhhh!!!!!" Was speaking to herself until she was forced to stand by magic, her body falling limp in the air and only able to stay up thanks to the woman. Her bruised skin twitched now and then, her dull pupils lost now in the puddles of blood that dripped from her eyes. All Helga saw now was pure crimson, with the woman and the dog in front of her being faint pitch black shadows in her vision. Her mouth was agape, heaving violently to get air in her like a scared rodent. She didn't know why she was still hallucinating. Most likely it was now because she no longer took pills. And when asked about her name, she just stared ahead blankly in a disturbing matter, her head now smudged with vomit falling crooked to the side. Was she back? Was all this just a dream, and now a guard asked information about her like they usually would? Was none of this real? "....B-b-b-block D #6...09" The broken soul answered like she would in the asylum when told to, blood spitting from her lips as she did so. That was her identity. A number and a cell.

"I know." Zealia nodded at Y'iel's correction. "Do whatever you have to do." She stumbled a little when they began floating again, reminding herself that she might have to get used to these new heights and tactics.

Layla's frown deepened as she witnessed the lies pour from her mother's mouth. "Mooooommm...." She whined some, as if telling her she'd caught her lying. "Teeeeell meeee!" She insisted like a child.
*Rosemary was even more curious now, but as they both spoke among each other, she started to put two and two together. She tried her hardest not to grin before responding* Alright, I'll just leave it be. You two just focus on the potion and I'll go and get Ossiana out of her slump. She see's Enricho every day, but I'm sure I can put a smile on her face

*Franziska sighed as she looked at her* You certainly have your fathers intuition, Layla. It's just that all of what your father is doing, and what it is doing to him, is putting a lot of stress on us. But don't worry. It will be over soon and we can return home before you know it. I'm sure this life on the sea is starting to upset you
Leon ended up shoving Leonard from his lean and onto the ground with his foot, muttering something when Leonard was still laughing. He turned to Rosemary. "Go ahead, we obviously aren't goin' anywhere until everyone's here right?"

~

There was a moment of silence from the woman, a small frown coming onto her face. She flicked her fingers towards Helga's eyes, sprinkles of magic splashing into them and restoring her sight for the time being. "...How weak minded were thee to have allowed humans to break thee like the pussy of a whore. Then again, I suppose this is one thing that's always to be expected from thee. Thou loves to go in thy continuous cycle, around and around in the same circle, until it throws thee off track into an ocean with weights strapped to your ankles." She scoffed. "Thou is good for nothing but sulking. Never seeming to be out of tears. Never seeming to be able to dry them thyself. Always the victim. Always looking for aid instead of helping thyself. A failure of a mother thou are, and an even more of a failure of a witch. Now I understand how thy have managed to lose everything in arms reach."
"I find it very difficult to have pity or sympathy for someone like thee. Even after all these years, I honestly expected something more. After seeing such a large and wondrous mansion, the supplies under the kitchen. Such a massive disappointment. Yes, but even more so for the likes of Lyle. I'll tell her that thy are dead and save her the heartache. After all, as thou are now, thee might as well should be." She released the witch, not bothering to watch her crumble to the floor. "I believe we are done. There is nothing more here but a waste of my time."

The closet's entry way shrunk back to it's original size, and the door was slammed shut.

"Come, Tubbious. We will have to make do with what little we were able to find here." The woman could be heard speaking to Tubby, who gave a small whimper, but followed behind her nonetheless.

~

"B͌u̎t̿ ̏o̿f̈ ̾c͑öu̿r͒s͑e͆." Y'iel continued to float through the air, looking far ahead of them with enhanced vision towards what looked like an entire forest made of nothing but the disease like infections that had been on the buildings and ground of the previous towns.
cosmic_fusions commented…
COOOOLAAA, don't bee a meeeaanniee to poor helgyyy~ 1年以上前
*Rosemary nodded, turning around as she chuckled to herself quietly before running in the direction of Enricho and Ossiana's home, following Ossiana's footprints in the snow until she found what was once their burrowed home*
Over beside what used to be the entrance of the burrow was a fire where Oasis had been laid down on layers of comfortable blankets that Ossiana had managed to drag from under what was now a series of caved in tunnels and the destruction that all of her hard work had been left in.
Ossiana could only be heard sobbing quietly as things were shoved out of the hole she had had to break and dig into the ice. Most of it was what little she was able to get to, food that had been stored away for Orio. Most of the other sections of their home had been blown away completely, reduced to nothing.
When the woman released the magic placed on her, Helga fell back onto the side of her face in the hard tile, her body limp on the ground with vehement twitching. Her vision went back to crimson, her tears now mixing with the blood that dripped from them. And as the woman went off about something Helga had heard not only from her, but also from her ex husband, "friends", and son, she just laid there, her body convulsing as she was forced to listen to what she had to say, for she was not able to tear her ears off. She was forced to lay and listen to something she already knew herself. Something had been engraved into her mind ever since being a little girl. Something that's always emerged from her at different points of her life.

Her blocked pupils raised just a little to catch sight of the shadowy figure walking out. "......i..... s..o...rry... s..is...ter..." She blurted out, clots of blood and vomit inevitably falling when she opened her mouth. She wasn't able to apologize with a card or a hug or chocolate bits. She wasn't able to stand properly and talk like a normal person should. However, what she could do was respond with a broken summary that was going through her beating head before she left her.

Zealia was surprised to see how far this disease had travelled. "How has it gotten this bad? How long has it been like this?" She said, furrowing her eyebrows as she looked ahead with disgust.

"...I-I-Is there anyway I can help?" Layla managed to ask her, curious if she could make a smile appear on her mother's face.
last edited 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
*"husband' 1年以上前
"Spoiling" what with what and what now? 1年以上前
spoil me with some 愛 and happy moments and cute scenes like we used to!!! 1年以上前
*Rosemary walked over to Ossiana, sitting down next to her as she looked at her* Hey, Ossiana. Sorry about your house. I'd know what it's like to lose a home. At least several times *She gave a dry chuckle to lighten the mood, before going silent. She was silent for a few minutes, but spoke again* Anyway, there's no need to cry. I was able to find Oswald, and I'm sure he has contact with Helga. We'll get her here, she'll fix this house up good as new. Hell, she'll make it twice as good. She'll renovate the hell out of this place

*Franziska couldn't help but smile at Layla's response. She patted her head* I appreciate it, Layla. But, for now, just help around the ship when you can. This boat is always busy
last edited 1年以上前
Ossiana sniffled. "There is no Helga...we haven't seen Helga in years." She clutched a broken frame to her chest, tears dropping down her face. "Everything...everything was going so well..I-I have children...a-a husband..f-family. Where did it...go wrong?" She stared at the ground. "Everything..everything is..falling apart."

~

"N̑o̎t͊ ̈́h̒o͋w͌ ͛l̍ö́n͊g͐ ͝h͋a̓ṡ ̇i͂t̎ ̋b̀e͒e̛n̛ ̔l̈ìk͋e͝ ̎t̊h͝ȉs̊,̾" Y'iel spoke, "b̑ȕt̚ ̉h͗ö́w̋ ̿l͐o̒ǹǧ ́h̑ás̒ ͛ǐt͠ ͝b̒ēe̚ń ̀f̒e̎e̓d͋i̇n̈́g͋." Her brows furrowed together. "T̒h̃ö́ȗg̊h̔,͊ ̋I͌ ̓w͝às̎n̓'̉t͆ ̓e̿ẍp͝ēc̉t̀íńg̓ ̑w͋h̑àẗ́ë́v̓e̓r͑ ͑t͝h͗ȋs̕ ̒c̕ȓe͗āt̑u̓ȑe̽ ̏ĭs̔ ̈t̀o̒ ̂b̀e͒ ̿óf̕ ̀s̈́u͐c̈́h̃ ̓ả ̈c͂o̅n͒s̽ỉd̔e̒r͝a̚ḃl͋e̓ ̚śi͊z͐ë́.̈́" Unless..it's feeding from more than just living life forms... She thought to herself.

~

The woman's footsteps paused at the door for a moment, and she glanced back at the closet where she would leave the witch. "I'm afraid thou hath mistaken me for another. I am Alison Waters. Thou may have known me as Li'Ann Quartz once in the passed. But neither she nor Lilithann Quartz is no more. But sorry? Tch, who in their right mind would look at thee and believe such nonsense."

She left the room, Tubby already waiting for her at the bottom of the stairway, whining. She ended up rubbing behind Tubby's ear unconsciously. "Do not worry. We will found her soon enough."
YEAH COLA, HOW OSSIANA FEELS IS EXACTLY HOW HELGA FELT x458345987324587235 1年以上前
colaa! i'm being serious! bring some happiness! 1年以上前
"Bring some happiness" she says XD 1年以上前
*Rosemary was taken by surprise at what Ossiana had said. When she found out that Helga was still missing, she could help but look down. But, as soon as she did, she picked her head back up* Then we'll find them. We'll find Helga, and we'll find Oriocho. And then we'll deal with those bastards so they don't come after your family again. So don't sit there and start to say that everything has gone to shit. Sure, things suck now, but the only way we're gonna fix this is if we pick ourselves up and get those assholes that are causing all this suffering. So Ossiana, I'm asking you as your bestest little friend in the whole world, stop sitting here and crying and help me find your girl and my mom, alright!?
Ossiana's ears lowered further, and she was silent after Rosemary spoke. Then her gaze gradually shifted to Oasis by the fire, before she turned and looked at Rosemary with pleading eyes. "Then tell me..if you are my bestest little friend in the whole world then..th-then...tell me the truth. Was there really another Scorpio who...who hurt Oasis this badly?"
"...I.... s-s-sorry.... Al...is...on.. W-Wa...Ters..." She corrected her apology from the floor despite her leaving, struggling to pronounce the odd name. But she said nothing more, unable to do so. She just watched the woman walk out on her like many have in the past, her weary eyes blinking and rolling to the back of her head.

"It sure has a big appetite." Zealia commented the more she looked at all the spots where the disease was present. Her ears lowered some at the thought of innocent lives lost and towns destroyed. "I hope you have one too for the destruction of it."

Layla released a sigh when she gave the order she always did when she asked for help. "...ookay..." She said, giving her a hug before leaving. However, she would do the exact opposite and look for someone else instead.
*Rosemary looked at Ossiana, and she gave a nod* I'm sure of it. But something about him was... unnatural. Like he was a Scorpio, but not at the same time. It's like he was some sort of creation. Maybe Bonnus has been doing more than we thought in her free time. *She looked down at Oasis, already feeling her heart sink at the sight of her, but was at least glad she was still alive* And I want to do what I can to help you, and Enricho, and Oasis. More than anything
Ossiana stared at Rosemary for a long time, watching her speak. Watching her give a nod, answering that the other Scorpio was indeed the one who hurt Oasis. But she felt that something still wasn't right, though the pressure she felt on her shoulders did ease some. "She has..." She began, her eyes going to the fire. "Three years ago, there was a young woman by the name of Two who came to our home searching for the Quartz. For Helga and Wiezen, in specifics. She had told us that she had been created by Bonnus, who had lied to her about everything. Tried to make her a weapon. She was so sweet, so innocent. I could barely believe that she had never had porridge a day in her life until that day..."

~

"M͊o͊r̈e̊ ͝t̆h̐a̓n̛ ̈́a͂n̋ ̐ảp͠p̄e͠t̛i̊t̍e̓ ̌f̌o̍r̊ ͠m̎y̓ ̊c̊u͌r̎i͠o͋s͗i̛t̋y̓.̀ ̽Ì ͛ḧa̕v̈́ĕ ̋n̑o͠ ̎m̛e͝m͝o̔r͝ȳ ̓o̕f̈́ ̈́s̈́o̕ḿe͝t̕h̓i͑n̊g̛ ̛a̚s̄ ͋s͒ủc̽h̎ ̇e͆x̉i̽s͐t̅i̿n͝g͊.̑ Y'iel said. And as she was about to add something to that, she stopped, her gaze going below to the ground level. It appeared to her that it was a...traveler? By the look of the pitch black steed that they rode, perhaps some sort of knight? But the lack of armor said otherwise. And from them she could sense a vague ominous energy being contained under wraps.

~

Alison Waters exited the boutique shop with only one item in her possession: the glass cup that Carlyle had repaired. It wasn't much for her to go off of, but right now it was all that she had to make an attempt at a trace to find her. She carefully wrapped it in a cloth that she had taken from the bar and placed it in a small pocket portal. She would have just given it to Tubby to hold onto, but with their luck, it would end up melting. And that was a chance that she wasn't willing to take.
*Rosemary turned to Ossiana at the mention of this Two character. She responded* Any idea where she might be now?
Ossiana shook her head. "The last time I saw her was when she paid us a short visit at the beginning of last year. She told me that she had finally found piece with who she was supposed to be. She had even left the name "Two" behind..."
As Allison exited the boutique besides the dog, she bumped into Wiezen Jr. who casually and easily made his way through the barriers, a basket hanging from his left hand. However, he paid no attention to the woman that exited the shop. Instead, he walked in it with a very serious, almost menacing expression on his face while closing the door behind him.

Zealia had already been eyeing the stranger below since the moment Y'iel began speaking. Her eyes narrowed before they glanced back at the woman besides her when she noticed too. "Should we make ourselves be kno--?" But then she suddenly paused, her facial expression softening some in sudden fear.
last edited 1年以上前
*Rosemar crossed her arms, trying to think of a different solution* Damn. Guess this is another thing we get to worry about. Well, regardless, I'll search high and low until I find that bitch Bonnus and your little girl, Ossiana. Count on it

*As Layla went about her business, Oswald leaned against the railing of the ship, looking out to sea. He had just returned from his cabin after talking with Ophelia, and he was clearly thinking about a lot*

(Alright, off to work I go. Please don't destroy this RP with new posts XD)
...we will, with some charelga :)))) 1年以上前
:))))) thank あなた lord COLA 1年以上前
I am no lord, just a peasant with a crown and a mastermind at...mind mastering. XD 1年以上前
Alison didn't give a glance back when she bumped into Wiezen Jr.. She knew exactly who he was, for he looked too much like Wiezen for her to mistake him as anyone else. She just continued on her way with the mutant canine at her heels until they disappeared into warping air, the image of her and Tubby twisting and distorting to the left until there was nothing.

~

Y'iel was silent for a moment, watching as the figure continued towards the forest of pure otherworldly infection. And it wasn't until Zealia stopped in the middle of her question did she look over to her. "Z̐e̾a͋l͌i̎ã,̔ ̑a͋r̈́ė ͋y͌òu͗ ͗ăl̊r̈i͝g͝h̀t̋?͝"

~

Ossiana slowly began to nod, her gaze turning back to where Oasis was laying at the fire. There was both a wary and weary look in her eyes as she watched her daughter's breathing, tears prickling at her eyes. But she didn't let Rosemary see them, nor did she let them fall. "We have to.." She murmured.
Jr. walked past the clothing racks and the bar, going further into the boutique and walking up the steps. He inhaled the smell of burnt pastry, his eyes having to adjust to the smoke he was now smothered with. The hybrid glanced at the kitchen and saw three fingers in the crimson blender, then he saw the fridge was half open and there was an empty carton of chocolate milk on the ground, along with eight failed attempt cracked eggs on the quartz tile. He started itching at his fingers now, his expression darkening as he followed the trail of blood. And when it led to Zealia's room, he broke the door open, his nose immediately wrinkling at the awful smell from his unconscious mother. He calmly walked towards her, his eyes holding an indescribable anger. Setting his basket aside, he leaned down and picked up his mother, running water already audible for a healing bath. And as he cleaned up after her, the pink barrier around the boutique turned into a black, ominous orb.

Zealia remained quiet for the next few seconds, gulping some as she nodded hesitantly. ".....y-y-yeah... M-My brother entered the boutique, th-that's all." She said almost as if she were afraid of him, scratching her scalp a little, debating if she should return. But then she told herself that nothing bad must've happen and she most likely proved her brother wrong of their mother being okay to be part of society again.

Layla tapped Oswald's shoulder as he was sitting on the edge. However, she said nothing at first and instead sat besides him, a frown on her face. "Can I sit here?" She asked even though she had already taken a seat.
last edited 1年以上前
*Despite her sorrow, Rosemary walked over to Ossiana and hugged her tightly* I promise we will. And I'm glad to see you again

*Oswald gave a nod and remained silent*
(Off to work for real)
Before Y'iel could ask Zealia if she was sure if everything was alright, she came to a stop, her gaze going back to the ground below to see that the person that had been there was no longer there. Suddenly, she was no longer in the air with Zealia and now was searching the ground level. "..Odd.." She mumbled to herself. A frown came to her face, and her attention went to where they were already headed. Her eyes narrowed as a chain flew towards her from the trees, and she caught it as it wrapped around her wrist.
But then her eyes widened slightly when she heard the sizzling eating up the chain towards her at an alarming speed, and the moment it was halfway to her it exploded.

~

Meanwhile on Oswald's ship, Lilith made sure to keep herself distanced away from people at all times when there was no reason for her to have to associate herself with them. She stood at the rail where she had assisted in yanking up the anchor, her gaze peering out at the sunset that looked to be just above the ocean. In the Order, around this time of hour would be what they called the third quarter of the day. She could remember as if it were yesterday, her initiation.

And something that she would never forget was the woman that had recruited her to began with. A woman that she had admired greatly, for she was the warrior that she had always dreamed to be. A woman with a drive unlike any she'd ever seen. Smart, intimidating when the time called for it. She respected her, both as a leader and twice over as a mother figure.
When a Crusader of such status died, as it was after any Crusader died especially in battle, then the next in line would carry on their legacy. Take their name as a sign of honor and respect to the highest degree. And she took that woman's name the day of her death, along with the holy blade. The day that she would never forget. The day she cried her last tears, cherishing the memory of her. Of Lilithann Quartz.

Ever since Edrain, she wondered if Lilithann had known. That everything that the Order built them for, was a two sided lie with the narrowest of truth separating one from the other. And as much as she missed the Order and her brothers and sisters in arms, she knew that she could never go back. And she wouldn't. Not until she had answers on what was going on. On what that thing was that they had been unknowingly, to her knowledge, been feeding the entire time they had been stationed to guard it. She wondered if Reedrick himself knew, and she could almost make sense of him having a hand in the mess as well.
What in God's name are they scheming?
She had asked herself this many times. There had to be a reason of some sort that was in the name of the light, any at all. She just had to have faith that there was. But even that was beginning to run dry within her mind and heart.

~

Ossiana slowly hugged her back, her arms tightening around her some and returning the comfort that she received. "Yes...I am..glad that you are here.."
last edited 1年以上前
Zealia's racing thoughts were interrupted when she found that she was now in ground level. She shook her head softly, rubbing at her temples before she searched the perimeter. She gasped when the chain coiled around Y'iel's wrist, already knowing that something bad were about to happen. When she broke the chain, Zealia gripped the end of it with magic and tugged on it with harsh force to pull whoever was on the other side, lifting it like a lasso and smashing it against the ground.
When Zealia yanked the chain, what whipped out of the other side was nothing more than a thick and heavy log who's small branches broke off of it as it was smashed against the ground.

Y'iel had managed to contain the explosion from the chain just as it had almost reached her. Her ears perked at the sound of hooves moving quickly against the ground, and she turned around only to find the black steed coming right at them.
Not wanting to hurt the animal, she pushed her palm towards it, having to be careful not to accidentally blast it to pieces, and instead stopped it in its tracks after being pushed back a few feet.

But things were far from over, for there was a bright blinding flash that came from beneath the horse that was followed by a loud and unexpected bang! The horse was sent into fear, bucking its back legs and kicking Zealia to the ground, almost trampling over yell in the process as it dashed off in the opposite direction, only for it's reigns to be snatched forcefully, it's owner being pulled only a little ways before he forced it to a stop.
The cloaked figures boots mushed into the ground beneath them as he stepped forward, thrusting his hand towards them for a number of spiraling sparks to be thrown at them.

Y'iel was able to see just a little after the flash had blinded her, but just enough to counter by trapping the sparks in a barrier and redirecting them into the air. Her senses quickly regained their keenness, finally finding themselves at a stand off.

The cloaked figure stood there with his horse, only one cold as death blue eye being visible glaring at them from under the hood. And he spoke with a voice that seemed to be stuck in the middle of calm, irritation, and animosity all at once. "I'll say this once. Get off my trail before I kill you. You have no business with me. And if you miraculously do, I don't care."
"---oooff!!!" Zealia grunted when she was kicked by the horse. She remembered once laughing at Elijah when he was kicked by Wick for annoying him, now experiencing the pain he had gone through. She rubbed at her belly some before quickly picking herself up and return to Y'iel's side, asking if she was alright. The Quartz jolted some at the unexpected voice from the cloaked figure, her mismatched eyes staring into his with a familiar wrinkle of her nose. "Hey! This is our trail too! No need for a fight when we should be all in the same side here!"

Helga's eyes flickered open, only to encounter a wet healing pad wrapped around on them. She yelped some in surprise, her throat aching from all the screaming and crying she had done. She went to remove her pads, pausing when she was now able to wiggle her fingers that were once missing, but still wrapped securely in healing bandages. Removing them, she no longer saw red. Now, she saw the intricate detailing of the ceiling on Zealia's room. The hard tile floor was replaced by new luxuries sheets beneath her, and her hair and robe had no vomit or blood stains. She smelled like roses compared to what she smelled like mere moments ago. Her ears that were once filled with noise of Allison going off about how worthless Helga was now listening to classical music from the repaired gramophone.

She saw the same figure from last night, the man who knocked her under a sleeping spell so she wouldn't chase after Wiezen. Her son didn't say a word as he walked towards her, holding a tray with a bowl of canned soup and a glass of water. He sat it on her lap, his mother staring at him and her surroundings in confusion.

W-W-What happened? Minutes ago she was on the floor, watching her sister that's now somehow changed her name to Alison and has a mutated dog as a pet exit the door. Asking where was Carlyle and what was her name and so many questions she didn't know the answer to. She gripped her aching head, feeling as if the room was spinning. But her attention was caught when she saw Jr. take a seat on the edge of the bed. He awaited for her to eat the soup, but realized both her hands were now bandaged. So instead, he lifted the spoon and fed her like a mother would to a child. However, Helga didn't say anything. She was still in shock at what had just happened and what was happening now.
*Rosemary kept her arms around Ossiana, but her eyes remained on the unconscious Oasis* Come on, let's go get Orio back

*Oswald gave a sigh before speaking to Layla* You ever wonder if you really have everything figured out? Like the future or just life
"Your trail?" The man sneered. "The only trail that's yours here is going to be the blood your bodies leave behind. There are no sides, and if their were I wouldn't be one to consider as on yours or anyone else's." He said bitterly. "Why are you following me?" His eyes shifted to Y'iel. He had never seen anything like whatever the hell she was, but for some reason what he felt emitting from her felt familiar. Familiar enough to bring a deep rooted glare into his expression from under his hood.

"W̓e̽ ͠ẘêr̾e̍ ͘n̂o̓t̓.̀ ̾T̓h͂e͂ ̀b̈o̔t̽h̾ ̆ôf̽ ̛ūs̕e̽ ̉w̆ë́r͝ȇ ̈a̚l͝r͘e̕a͗d̋y̎ ̐h͘éa͋d̕i̕n̋g̾ ̂i̔n̎t̄o͗ ̿t́h̏i̾s͑ ̇d̏ḯr͆e̚c͊t͐ỉo͠n̚ ͂d́ùe̕ ̊t̛o̊ ͝a͂ ͛p͋ār̀t́i͘c̄ūl͆ár̐ ̆d͝ĭs̅ťûr̋b̈́a̔n͐c̐e̿.̾ ̓P̈́a͋r̂t̔ ͑i͒n̄ ͌w̎h͊i̕c̅ḧ́ ̊w̐e͆ ͌h̿áv̉ẽ ͛a͠l̉r͠e͝a͒d̎y̛ ́d̿i̓ṡp͆o͝s̿e̒d̂ ͐o͊f̊," Y'iel answered. "W̉ė ͆j̔ũs̀t̛ ͘h̛a͐p̓p̆e͆n̈́ ̔t́ő ̈s͊p̃òt̆ ̊y̚óu͛ ̓w̌h̓i̋l̛ẽ ̔w͝e͘ ̐w̒ér̈́ë́ ̉ôṅ ̑o̕ůr̈ ̏w̃ǎy͒ ͐a͌n̄d̀ ͝n̄ǒt̂i̛čĕd̅ ̀t͛h̃a͋t̿ ͂y͗ỏu͝ ̚w̋êr͒e͒ ̈́he͒a͒d̑ȉṅg̾ ̆i̐n̈ ͂t̊h͌e͐ ̋d́i̽r̈́e͘c̛t͋ìo̾n̐ ͆t͆h̄àt̄ ̕w̔e̒ ̏ǎr̍e͋.̉"
She eyed the man carefully, unable to get solid gauge on what he could be capable of. It was like a blanket covering a mirror. She could see the shape of the mirror, but not what was underneath.
"Àȓẽ ̎y̌o̐u̅ ̍a͑n̛o͊t͗h̋e͐r̉ ̃o͠n͠e̓ ̓o͘f̓ ̈́t̛h̓e̾ ̽Z̓ö́r̓z̀i͒t̉h̒o̓r͆a͒ưl̛'̿s͐ ̎S̋e̽r͘v͒ȃn̿t͠s̒?̈"

"I am a servant to no one you bitch." The man responded harshly in a bland and rather rude manner. His eye cut between her and Zealia.

~

Ossiana gave a silent nod, holding onto Rosemary for just a little longer before she finally released her. She went to where Oasis was and carefully lifted her from the ground with the blankets still wrapped around her. She stepped on the fire barefooted until it was doused and only thin tails of smoke remained.
last edited 1年以上前
"There's no need for rude commentary." Zealia's brows furrowed more, the tips of her ears now red in frustration. Nothing bothered her more than rude people. But then her expression softened and she sighed. "Listen, clearly, and hopefully you've got no part of Zorzithraul. We mean no harm." Her honey-like voice reassured him. "We were just curious as to why you stroll through here, it is dangerous!"

Layla tapped her fingers on her thighs awkwardly, already knowing where this was going. "....you want to talk about it?" She asked him.
"Shut up you ginger skank." The man growled, now his glare turning on her. And when it did, it intensified. The hatred in his voice could be heard quite clearly. "You, I knew there was somethin' dirty and disgusting about you." He said to Zealia. "It's not hard to tell a Quartz apart from the rest when you've had to live with them."

Y'iel's eyes narrowed at the man now, though the last of his words surprised her. "Ḯ ͑b̅e͗l͌i̿ĕv̕ë ̉t̉h̔a̔t͂ ͗w̐e͊ ̿ár̈́e͘ ̀g̏òi͌n̋g͑ ͝t̂o̿ ̄ḧ́a͝v̍e̋ ͠a̅ ͒ís̎s̀u͝e͌ ͋i̽f͠ ̏y̍o͋u̒ ͘c͆o͊n͊ṫi̿n͆úé ̅t͝o͝ ̀s̋p͒ěâk͌ ͛t̅o͐ ̀e̎i̅t̋h̉ȇr̿ ̅o̾f̅ ̈́u̎s̽ ͐i̎n͋ ̍s̐űc͆h̊ ͘a̿ ̈m̑a̐n̒n̍e̾r͛ ͑a̾ğa̋i̓ń.̾"

But at this, the man chuckled dryly. "Oh believe me you freakin' Butterfly, I don't think a issue with me is something that you're going to want very much. I tend to hold grudges." And with that last word came emphasis as he began to become more and more familiar with the energy that came from her.
Zealia blinked in disbelief at what the man in front of them called her. She had to stop herself from sending him to a different planet, inhaling a deep breath and squeezing the bridge of her nose. Her ears twitched briefly, not really surprised that he knew she was a Quartz since the features of being one were quite obvious. "....live with them?" She blinked again in perplexity. "Mom and dad wouldn't let a boy with the size of your mouth take a step inside!" She scoffed. "This is insane!"
"Oh "mom and dad"? Fuck your parents! FUCK Wiezen, and FUCK the owner of that rotting excuse of a vagina you came from. FUCK your brothers too! It is insane that every time I turn around I can just never seem to get away from you wretched halfway retarded corner cutting privileged pieces of shi--" Before the man could finish, he was launched backwards into the trees behind him by a powerful blast of magic.

Y'iel's hand was almost trembling with fury as she lowered it. [i]"I͒ ͌ŵa̿r̈́n̄e͂d́ ͑ŷóù.̏ ̈́Ăn͋d͒ ͑ǹôw̕ ̉y͑o͘u̅ ͘h͗ȃv̓e̎ ̈́g̾o͝ńè ̑àn̊d͋ ̕g̋o͠t̿t̒e̒n͊ ͛ÿo͘ùr͐s̄ėl͘f̉ ̾ȟu̓r̄t́.͐ ͂C̏o̾m̅ē ̀Z͠e͂ȃl̀īa̾,̊ ̈́w͋e͋ ͝m̄ȗ--" Before she had enough time to finish, her attention turned back to where she had sent the man flying. She felt an odd, sort of off type of energy.

The man shoved the split open trees that he had been blasted through apart as he made his way back to the scene, throwing his now ruined cloak aside. Under his eyes were dark rings that made him look as if he hadn't slept in days. The blue-silver armor that he wore held a ashen gleam to it even without the sunlight hitting it. Yet he approached them without a weapon in hand. However, his hand reached up to the eye patch over his left eye and tore it away.

Y'iel had to put shield Zealia and herself from the immense pressure that fell upon the vicinity, pressure that felt like heavy winds blowing downwards from the sky.

However, the man said nothing more, as the time for talking had now come to its end. His left eye seemed to pulsate with the dark magic that swirled within it.

((???))
last edited 1年以上前
 "Oh "mom and dad"? Fuck your parents! FUCK Wiezen, and FUCK the owner of that rotting excuse of a vag
"???" shut the fuck up, we already know who it is xD 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Then 表示する up later and I'll uncurse Helg 1年以上前
あなた have no power against him xD 1年以上前
Unlike before where Zealia would've snapped and retaliated, she kept herself calm. She was used to petty fights dealing with her brothers constantly. However, she was still confused as to how he knew her parents' names too. When she saw Y'iel blast him back, she gasped. "Y'iel, no! You shouldn--" But it was too late.

Zealia gritted her teeth, slightly ducking at the immense winds she felt now. "H-Hey you!!! Stop it! We'll be on our way, there's no need for any of this!!" She attempted to keep reason within this fight.
Everything is going to be okay, Ossy. I mean, I got away from that bitch Macross thanks to learning from you and the others. Orio must've learned something too *Rosemary gave Ossiana a genuine smile to cheer her up*

*Oswald nodded but spoke* I do, but what can I talk about. My parents died without knowing anything and died insane, my sister is pretty much emotionless and apparently I was a porcelain doll at one point. Not sure any of what I said is easy to bring up