Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4251-4300 of 9437

1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
When Y'iel left her position to look for her, she caught glimpse of Helga right before she jumped out of a high window without hesitation. And when she neared the window to see where she had fallen to, she spotted Helga at the very bottom of the fall. The woman sat there on the wet grass, her towel disheveled and her left elbow and wrist dislocated. Tears stung Helga's eyes, but her lips tightened to prevent a scream. Trembling, her tired eyes met back up with Y'iel's. "...y-y-yes... s-still r-real..." She cried.

"Yes of course!" Layla nodded quickly and dismissed herself, running back into the cabins to retrieve what she had suggested. She went through her father's bags, searching for the correct powder. And when she found it, she hurried back outside where the scene continued to unfold. "I-I think this is it!" She told Lilith, untying the small leather bag, only to reveal the purple dust with pink and blue specs of glitter. She cupped a bit of the powder before she looked back at Lilith. "I-I need to be pretty up close to them though!"

"He may be using father's light but 'tis not him." Jr. warned Zealia again in case she tried anything stupid.

Someone mimicking her father was not out of the usual for the triplets. Word got around their parents were missing, and surely enough more than a few attempted to take advantage of them through disguise. Zealia shrugged. "With that cape I do. It was out of style a couple years ago." She explained with ease.

"If he destroys mother's property just because your keeping a pathetic secret, I will skewer you myself." Wiezen Jr. growled from where he stood.

Zealia's eyes met with her brothers, and he knew he wasn't joking. Not after what he did to Elijah. She looked back at the Therian in front of her, then up to the sky. "Smite it." Was all she said. "Someone who mirrors my complexion indeed came by my shop. But I know not of where she went, sir." She looked back at her "father" and had multiple questions of her own, but remained silent and chose not to ask any. Neither did Jr., surprisingly. He just observed him, very, very closely.
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
The person looked back and forth between Jr. and Zealia, his eyes narrowing at them both. But then they rested on Jr., and he stared at him for a long moment before speaking. "To think there is another like me from an alternate source." He flexed his fingers into a fist. "And you...are different from the rest." He fell silent again for a few seconds, his eyes stripping the shop from the outside in until he found the source of what he had been trailing. "There."

He started towards the door and walked to the barrier, and then through it completely. However, the barrier hadn't wavered, nor did it show any sign that it had been breached. Yet, he was within it. He swiped his hand across the door and it crushed itself into the sides of the door frame. The moment he entered the boutique, it began to tear itself apart under the will of his presence until finally levitated what he was looking for into his hands. The very wrapped item that Carlyle had given to Zealia.
"Yes...this will do."

~

Y'iel didn't know whether what she had seen was some form of trickery. But as she went to the window, her eyes widened to see that what she had witnessed was indeed no trick at all. "Ms. Helga!" She exclaimed, climbing out the window and onto the awaiting platforms that had already began to form at the command of her magic. The platforms acted as stairs that led her way down to the injured witch. "Ms. Helga are you alright?! J-just stay as you are--HOME!" She called out. "HOME!"

At first, there was nothing. But when the shadow of the large house from below them suddenly was swallowing them from above, the large mansion like home could be seen above them.

Y'iel wasted no time lifting Helga from the ground carefully with magic instead of the Light energy and started on her way hastily.
last edited 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
FUCK HER POCKET! 1年以上前
cosmic_fusions commented…
STOP PLAYING CHESS IF あなた KNOW あなた ALWAYS WIN HERE 1年以上前
..Or NAAAH 1年以上前
"Do not compare me to a scum." Jr. answered rather calmly when the figure in front of him mentioned he was "like him". He observed him walk into the shop with ease, and he too joined to watch his every move within the interior of the boutique.

Zealia blinked. OkAy jUsT IgNoRe mY bArRiEr she growled internally to herself before she went inside too.

"You have what you want. Now leave." Jr. told him with a stern voice.

"No!" Zealia came forth. "That is mine and you will not take it. Do not let him take it!" She begged her brother before snatching the wrapped item away from the person. "It can help us find mother." She glared back at the man between them. "Leave before I incinerate y--"

Zealia was suddenly pushed against a wall with an invisible force of magic, hanging from her throat on the ceiling. The wrapped item she was able to grab from the person fell right into Jr.'s hands. He stared at it for a minute before he gave it back to the man besides him. "Now go." He nodded as he restrained Zealia.

"n-n-n-no!" Helga shrieked when she saw the large mansion near them. "Not home! K-Kicked out! R-Respect... Wiezen's home..." She fidgeting in Y'iel's aura despite tears rolling down her face. "i s-stay! out!"
The stranger stared at the wrapped item, but only removed the cloth from around it to reveal what appeared to be a Captain's Cap from some sort of military. The hat was battered, burn marks all along the bill of it and around it. The stranger then went to the counter, the only thing that hadn't been damaged, and sat it down carefully before turning to Jr. "I believe you and I have similarly different views on what "scum" is. And you...are but barely a halfing anymore now that his side of you is fading more and more day by day." He paused again for a moment, looking up to Zealia.
"And I rest assured. I would have allowed you to throw your biggest tantrum. Your brother is intelligent enough to know the difference. If that item helps you find your mother, then I will leave it within your care. I need to find her as well." And as he turned around and made his departure, he left them with a few final words.
"I was created for the sole purpose of eliminating your birthers. Be prepared. You may very well be next, and my siblings will not be as lenient as I."

~

"Ms. Helga, please, calm yourself. It is quite alright, this is my home now, just as it is yours because I have allowed it to be." Y'iel spoke calmly. "If you truly would like to accompany me to Kalte Holle, then you cannot go off hurting yourself like this." She said with genuine worry. "You need rest, Ms. Helga."
"Fuck off." Was all Jr. answered him with, though with a very solemn and apathetic tone that held no signs of worry or fear. He waited for his departure before his glaring eyes pierced Zealia's who was choking in the ceiling. And suddenly, the invisible force disappeared from her throat and she fell from the tall ceiling onto the cold quartz tile below. She screamed in utter pain, her left blind eye twitching vehemently as she attempted to pick herself up. She then found her own tape measure levitating from her pockets and coiling around her neck in the shape of a noose. And suddenly she was yanked upwards, her legs kicking in the air as she struggled to free herself from her hanging neck, attempting to lift herself so she wouldn't choke.

Jr. stared at the event in front of him with no emotion whatsoever, before his brows furrowed and he finally spoke. "You think your new friend's life is worth more than mother's? Than her business?" He tugged her higher so that she could answer, and scoffed when he received a trembling shake of head followed by a gag.

"Go on. Cry. Throw your tantrum. Beg father and mother to come help you. To pay your way out." His pupils narrowed at Zealia's face turning a light hue of purple. "And now you're going to waste fucking money on whatever that man ruined in here." He held her even higher. "Spending more of father's cash are ye?" He finally released her and watched her fall onto the floor again, gasping for the smallest inhales of oxygen.

"...r-raised m-m-more..." She coughed.

"Ahh, why of course, you've already made twice as much of what you owe our parents with this business. Think your done? THINK AGAIN." His voice shook the chandelier of the boutique. "Don't ever forget that you're the reason they're fucking gone." He scolded her before forcing her to rise on her feet so she could face him. "You'll make mother want to kill herself before they even get to her. So quit your fucking antics." His eyes finally softened after he received a quick and repeated nod from his sister.

"HEELLGAAAA" She shrieked to correct her this time, sniffing afterwards and mumbling an apology. She gulped before she spoke, her voice now more hoarse like it first was. "N-n-n-no, wiezen b-built h-house, not you, n-n-not me." Her brows furrowed. "w-w-will get mad!" She warned her in fear to let her stay outside the mansion. "n-no n-need rest... j-just n-need... m-my children..."
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary made sure to run after the ship as it was slowly taking off, right before she jumped right toward it, grabbing hold of Oasis, barely getting it as the ship left shore*
*Oswald was the first to run over and try to help them up* O, what were you thinking just running off like that?! That was insane
*Franziska climbed down from the crows nest to meet them at the deck, looking down at the two of them, before her attention was brought to Rosemary. She smiled, at first, not recognizing her. "Oh, hello. Friend of Little O's"

*Tiger Lando made sure to point that out and responded* That's exactly why I come to you, boss. I'm bored, and I'm tired. Ya gotta give me something to do. I ain't hired to just sit around and waste away in this giant castle. I get anxious
last edited 1年以上前
"Yeah, about that..." Oasis started as she got all the way onto the ship and helped Rosemary up onto the ship. She scratched the back of her head some. "I had to to make sure that I didn't let this one slip through my fingers again, ya know?" She grinned some as she gestured towards Rosemary. "Speaking of which, excuse me a sec," Oasis pulled Rosemary away from Franziska and into her arms, not wasting any time smashing her lips into her in a deep kiss of passion.

Meanwhile, Lilith drew her sword now when Layla mentioned that she needed to be closer in order to use the sleeping powder. "No. You do not." She retrieved the power from her and walked to the rails of the ship that were closest to the docks. And slowly, she began to draw her sword. "Speak to me, winds. May the lord hath mercy upon the souls of my enemies." The flash of steel from her sword soon became a encased in a holy light as she drew it. She threw the bag of sleeping powder towards the docks. "Praise the sun." She slashed her sword across the air at the bag, and a shockwave of dicing wind tore the bag apart, the strong breeze from it blowing the sleeping powder directly at the guards.
However, it was a bit more than needed, for the dock and a few ones near where torn asunder, the guards being blasted back and away from the ship.

~

"As you should be when you are hindering my day." Wein snapped in a hiss. Brushing the imaginary specs of dirt off of himself, he cleared his throat and continued. "I believe I just may have the perfect thing to occupy your time, since you seem to have such an abundance of it on your hands. You and Duncan here can scrub the muck from my pet's bath. And no worries, it's fresh from this morning. Enjoy yourselves!"

~

"Helga, you have already stated yourself that you cannot go to see your children in the condition that you are currently in. Which equates to, yes, you do need your rest or you will not be able to recover properly." Y'iel insisted as their floating up towards the mansion above them started. But then an idea came into mind, and her ears perked. "Or...perhaps I can bring them to you instead, yes?"
*Tiger crossed his arms as he let out a sigh* Wein, you offend me every day. You know exactly what kind of job I need. You know exactly what I need to do. I need to fight. I need to kill! I'm a killer, after all. In a room filled with killers. And it's not healthy to keep a killer from doing just that.

*Rosemary wasted no time returning the kiss, wrapping her arms around Oasis tightly, kissing her wildly as she did so*
*Franziska's eyes widened, a little red coming onto her face before she turned her head away* O-Oh, alright
"And you know what else isn't healthy Mr. Lando?" Wein stepped closer to him until they were face to face. "Testing. My. Patience." He his brows lowered, his expression becoming one of agitation quicker than usual. And as he stared at Tiger, there was no mistaking the feverishly crazed look hiding behind his eyes. "There is a very important meeting taking place today, and I have already wasted enough time and words on you and Duncan both. You wanted a job, I gave you one. And I expect it to be done by the time I return."
He turned away from him and Duncan both, motioning for the four lords to follow as he continued on.

~

By the time Oasis could finally muster up the will to part her lips from the lover she had been reunited with, she was grinning like a fool. "I can't even began to tell ya how much I've missed that..." She chuckled some.

"Move over!" Eros said suddenly, taking control of their body. Their arms grabbed onto the collar of Oa's shirt and snatched her back for another fierce, lustful kiss. Their tongue met with Oa's, and she let out a quiet moan before pulling away with a smirk. "You don't have to tell us anything. The feeling's more than mutual. We missed you...so damn much."

Oasis gave another apologetic smile. "Sorry about that. If I hadn't been trying to keep you out of harms way I would have found you sooner. Well that, and you and Judissia aren't exactly still bodies either." She laughed a little at this. "Speakin' of which, where is Jud anyways?"
*Tiger gave a slight grin* Oh no, your patience. Wouldn't want that now *He watched as they walked off, before he scoffed. It wasn't long before Duncan grabbed him by the color of his shirt and yelled at him*
You idiot! You'll mind yourself around Lord Wein!
*Tiger gave another grin before responding* I don't mind myself around anyone, especially someone so drunk on power that he can't see the world being anything else. Most of those people get killed in the end. By rebels, by backstabbers, or by their own madness. I'm just here to watch the world burn. And I certainly am not going to clean bathrooms *He pushes Duncan off of him* I'm going for a walk *And with that, he turned and made his way out of the building*

*Rosemary was able to gain back control from Eros, scoffing* Rude. Anyway, Judissia is away for the moment. I'll write her a letter later on this fact. And maybe I'll bring her here. Oh, we'll have our own little ragtag team of misfits. Brings back memories of another band of misfits I used to know. But enough aobut that *She took hold of Oasis hand, calmly, but firmly, looking at it* What about this!? How did you grow it back? Did you find a nymph as powerful as Helga that can just do that sort of stuff
“Uuuuhhmmmmmm, I think that was a little too much ma’am.” Layla commented as she observed the winds blast back the guards. She looked back at Lilith. “Are you like, a wind whisperer or something? because that was so.... COOL!!!” She squealed in awe.

Helga sniffed, wiping at her boogers with the towel she was given to dry herself. But she nodded quickly at Y’iel’s idea to bring her children over here. However, she trembled harder the closer they got to the mansion and kept apologizing in a low tone voice as if she were apologizing to Wiezen for trespassing. “I-I’m s-sorry...sorry...sorrysorrysorrysorrysorr­y..­. so s-sorry...”

"No, nothing like that. Uuh...hehe...see, the thing is.." Oasis started, "I didn't grow back." She scratched the back of her head, finally pushing her hat back to where it rested across her back. She looked at the hand that Rosemary held and sighed before pulling her arm out of the sleeve that it belonged to. Then she took off the glove to reveal that it was not a "real" hand. And neither was her arm. "But I did have it replaced." She looked down at her right leg. "Actually...I may have had to have a few things replaced since the last time we saw one another."

Meanwhile, Lilith furrowed her brows at Layla at her exclamation. "A wind whisperer? No, nothing of the sort. Tis merely the power that the Lord bestowed upon me, to wield this blade." She said as she sheathed the now dimming glow of the steel. And of course, now she had been having her doubts about aspects of that since Edrain.

~

"Sssshhhh, it is alright, I promise to you that it is," Y'iel said to Helga as they finally reached the beginning of the steps that were above them. She lowered herself to the ground lightly, releasing a small sigh. "Home, please arrange th--" She was speaking as they were getting halfway up the stairs, only to be stop instantly when the heavy doors to the mansion swung open suddenly.

A dark smog drifted from the doors, moving towards the pair quickly until it dispersed, a woman dressed in black and a deep, dark blue backless dress. Her eyes held little color to them, and her blonde-white hair was tied back elegantly. "So, this is where you've been hiding, hm?" Her eyes went straight to Y'iel, but then shifted to Helga. It took a moment, but the familiarity of the face came back to her with only a second or so. That was a face that she couldn't forget. "Oh? And I see that you've brought with you something lowly looking with you that has most definitely seen better days. Isn't that right, Helga Mourey Quartz? It has been quite some time, hasn't it?"

((???))
last edited 1年以上前
 "No, nothing like that. Uuh...hehe...see, the thing is.." Oasis started, "I didn't grow back." She
I said... stop it! xD 1年以上前
Stop what? XD 1年以上前
stahp 1年以上前
XD Trust me. あなた really don't want me to. 1年以上前
*Rosemary looked, before giving a sort of sigh* Well, at least your alright. Maybe we can find Helga or someone to fix you up, good as new, O. But first, we have so much to catch up on
*As they spoke, Oswald approached them, his attention on Oasis* Jeez, O. You always do so much wreckless stuff. I think you're gonna give poor Lilith a heart attack one of these days *His attention turned to Rosemary* And this must be the girl you talked about. Rose, was it?

*Nithloraul taped Flynn in the head, trying to wake him up* Come on, Flynn, the least you could do is talk before we have to go into the city that Zaath has under control and possibly die a horrible death
"Yeah, maybe. I haven't been able to take a good look around for anyone who might be able to help me out with that so far." Oasis said, rubbing her neck this time. But when Oswald approached them, with Lilith rolling her eyes and scoffing at his comment about Oa giving her a heartattack, that's when she remembered something. "Yeah, this is her." She looked between the two, realizing that neither of them recognized one another. "Rosemary Quartz, meet Oswald Quartz. A hell of a reunion today huh?"
*Oswald was silent for a moment, before turning his head* Pardon?
*Rosemary's expression turned into one of shock as she looked at Oswald, her hands raised before she grabbed hold of his cheeks, pinching them as she looked at him with excitement* Oh my god, it really is you, Ozzy! You were just a baby last time we met. Now look at you. You're tall, handsome, and got a ship! I bet you have luck with all sorts of girls
Not... super really *Oswald said as he rubbed his cheeks*
“aaaaaand the least you could do is shut up for another five minutes, why dontcha?” Flynn groaned from beneath the covers. “....wait... what’s happening?”

Helga cringed at the sound of the doors flying open, jolting within Y’iel’s grasp. She looked at the mysterious woman ahead of her with tired and teary eyes, then back at Y’iel. “n-n-not c-clone?” She figured after intensely scratching her bruised scalp. She squished her cheeks together in attempt to concentrate, and despite her dislocated elbow, she still put pressure on it as if it had numbed completely. “Voice? n-no no no.. p-p-Pandora? N-no no no... grandma? n-n-no...” Her nose twitched some before she sniffled again and her eyes went to Y’iel’s as if she were trying to warn her not to go in the mansion since the beginning. “S-S-See? wiez... n-no like t-trespassing...”
last edited 1年以上前
How the fuck does a Crusader look anything like a witch XD Lilith Ann looks nothing like Lilithann 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Where in the FUCK is Flynn XD 1年以上前
Thank あなた 1年以上前
Oasis crossed her arms and leaned against the rail of the dock as she watched the reunited siblings conversing. Something about it brought a half smile, her thoughts wondering to her little sister. She had only seen her once, and that was three years ago. She probably had gotten so big by now.
And just thinking about it made her feel more guilty than she had before when she was talking to Oswald about her parents.
-
"A witch?" Lilith questioned with a raised eyebrow. "I believe you may need to see a doctor, or perhaps the Lord, because with a statement like that I can assume that either you vision is poor, or you are blind."

~

"Macross," Y'iel spoke, cutting off Helga's last three words, her eyes narrowing up at the woman since she was up higher on the steps than them. But nonetheless, she gave the woman a friendly smile, one that was even welcoming. "Fancy meeting you here. And I've noticed that you have decided to come in person this time around. What brings you here to my humble home at this time of day?"

"Oh save me the fuckery, you damn well know why I'm here you ersatz." The woman on the top of the stairs said bluntly. "But since this is our first time meeting in person, you are about to find out very quickly that don't like you in the least. You offset my balance. I am here because I want my fucking BROTHER back. Not his...whatever the hell you're suppose to be, because you are most definitively not him. So if you'd just kindly fuck off out of existence and bring him back, that would outSTANDING."

Y'iel let out a tedious sigh. "I apologize for the potential disappointment, but I am afraid I cannot do such a thing. It is out of my jurisdiction, as I have told your clones many times before."

"LIES!" Macross hissed. "You expect me to believe that the Pandora Source has made that possible? As the newagers would say: You missed me with that bullshit."
last edited 1年以上前
*Oswald shook his head* I never even knew that there was another sibling I had. Helga never mentioned another one
*Rosemary crossed her arms in annoyance* Why am I not surprised about that?
*Oswlad shook his head* So, what was life like
*Rosemary waved her hand dismissively* Oh, you know, everyone trying to kill us on a regular basis. No different then now, only less cosmic horror stuff.
*Oswald was silent, only giving a slow nod* Uh..... huh
*Rosemary turned around to see Oasis sitting on the rail, before she waved her over* hey, don't just sit away over there. It's been years since I Saw you and I'll be damned if I let you get any further away from me again!

*Nithloraul crossed her legs as she sat down before thinking* Well, we'll be heading to the camp of Zaath, the Decayed. I doubt any of his victims are even alive. That being said, be prepared for a lot of disgusting creatures. Oh, and a smell of rotting flesh. A trademark of Zaaths
Oasis rolled her eyes playfully, a fuller smile coming to her face now. She took one last look back at the dock that they were making good distance from, feeling relieved that they had managed to make it without too much of a problem. "Alright, I'm comin', I'm comin'." She chuckled as she made her way over to them, her hands going into the pockets of her coat.
*The moment Oasis was closer to her, she grabbed her hand, before pulling her into a caring hug, smiling to her as she did*
*Oswald gave a sigh as he looked at the two. Clearly, they were closer than anyone else. He spoke to them as he did* Hey, you two, we have a busy crew on deck. If you'd really like to catch up, you can take it below deck. *Without another word, he turned to the other four members of the ship- Lilith, Layla, Franziska, and the hodded figure- And spoke* Alright, crew. We'll sail for a few days before we reach the port town that we can land safely. Until then, let's try to avoid any military ships, alright?
Helga felt her stomach twist and turn and the familiar name Y'iel abruptly interrupted her with. Her mouth immediately went dry, and the surrounding voices now became faint echoes. Her heart raced twice as fast, and she felt nauseous. This was too much for her.

[b]ɮʀօȶɦɛʀ ♭☈⊙☂♄€☈ 𝓫𝓡𝓸𝓣𝓱𝓔𝓻 вrσthєr ฿ⱤØ₮ⱧɆⱤ bRoThErbɹoʇɥǝɹ ɮʀօȶɦɛʀ ♭☈⊙☂♄€☈ 𝓫𝓡𝓸𝓣𝓱𝓔𝓻 вrσthєr ฿ⱤØ₮ⱧɆⱤ bRoThErbɹoʇɥǝɹ ɮʀօȶɦɛʀ ♭☈⊙☂♄€☈ 𝓫𝓡𝓸𝓣𝓱𝓔𝓻 вrσthєr ฿ⱤØ₮ⱧɆⱤ bRoThErbɹoʇɥǝɹ ɮʀօȶɦɛʀ ♭☈⊙☂♄€☈ 𝓫𝓡𝓸𝓣𝓱𝓔𝓻 вrσthєr ฿ⱤØ₮ⱧɆⱤ bRoThErbɹoʇɥǝɹ ɮʀօȶɦɛʀ ♭☈⊙☂♄€☈ 𝓫𝓡𝓸𝓣𝓱𝓔𝓻 вrσthєr ฿ⱤØ₮ⱧɆⱤ bRoThErbɹoʇɥǝɹ[b]

The voices ran wild in her head that was processing enough as it was already. She trembled vehemently in Y'iel's grasp. Why did she not tell her about Macross? Was there actually a way to bring Wiezen back? How was she still alive? Why would she even want her brother back?Was all of this... a lie? Everything about her? Was all of this... even real? She felt the knot in her throat grow before her quivering lips finally opened to stutter at Y'iel.

"L-L-L-Let g-g-go..." She begged with fear and distress. "N-N-N-Need to g-g-go!! L-Let me g-go!" Her hoarse voice said in a panic that she was even near Macross. "L-L-LET ME G-G-GO M-MS. TEACHER!!!" Helga screamed for her life, now addressing Y'iel in a way how a stranger would.

"Sooo, basically, your smell will just be amplified?" He remarked sarcastically with a chuckle of his own before he turned some in bed.
last edited 1年以上前
*Nithloraul snorted* I'm so offended. I'll have you know that I have been keeping myself well clean with the bottles of nice smelling goo that I "borrowed" from Ophelia. I smell nice. It is you who smells like a rotting corpse. Now out of bed *She threw the tarp off from his body* The sooner you get this done, the sooner we can go on break and meet Franziska and Layla again
Y'iel let out yet another sigh. "It is not as simplistic as you make it out to be, and I am sure that you know so as well siste-"

"Oh don't even!" Macross snarled.

"I am keeping the vow that was made on the day of Wiezen's depature," Y'iel continued, ignoring Macross's comment. "Their are conditions that aren't able to be met, and as his sister, I would think that you would respect his--" Before she cold finish, she was cut off by Helga's shrieking. She tried to speak over the shrieking to tell her that everything was fine. That she knew exactly why Macross had decided to pay them a visit. "He--Ms. Helg--" But each time she attempted to speak, her words were cut off until she finally put her foot down. "SILENCE!"
A shade of transparent energy warped across the area, and Helga's shrieking was silenced, as was the area around them now until Y'iel spoke again. "Now, as I was saying. As I have informed Ms.Quartz, The Pandora Source is not something I control, nor does Wiezen have interest in being here. And perhaps you know this. Perhaps the reason you are here now, is that...you felt it as well, yes? The birthing of a Therian."

Macross was silent for a long moment, her expression a scowl. "Of course I did! And that's enough for me to know that this can be reversed whether he likes it or not! Where is Pandora? I'll find it and do it myself if I have to."

"Somewhere that you will not find it. For not even I know where it lies. It's location changes constantly, an addition added by Wiezen himself. Shouldn't that be enough to tell you that he does not wish to be here? Should you not respect his wishes and leave him be in peace?"

~

Oasis gave Oswald a smirk. "It's not a busy crew yet until there's more than ten." She commented before her attention went solely to Rose, a grin coming to her lips as she spoke again. "What do you say Rosy? Wanna go catch up where there's a little more privacy for us?"
last edited 1年以上前
*Oswald gave a shrug* Busy enough, I'd say. Now, go and enjoy your company. As captain, I order it *And with that, he turned and made his way to the others*
*Rosemary smiled to Oasis, wrapping her arms around her* I thought you'd never ask. Lead the way
Despite her shrieking being silence by magic, that didn't mean she stopped. The fact that she was being ignored in desperate times almost made her rip her ears off. She kept screaming despite it being inaudible to the point where she was turning a light hue of purple.

"M-M-MS. TEACHER, M-MS. TEACHER PLEASE MS. TEACHER!!! TEACHEEERRRRRR MS. TEACHERRR!!! T-TEACHER TEACHER TEACHER!!!" She attempted to scream, though by the form of her lips it was clear she was shouting for help from Y'iel. "W-WIEZEN WIEZEEENN!!! WIEZEEN P-PLEASEEE!!!" She resorted to screaming her lover's name because she knew in the past he always came when she called him. But now, he was nowhere to be found. Tears blinded her view of both Y'iel and Macross, and she choked on her mucus and tears as she continued her helpless scream until finally, she strained and damaged her vocal chords. Her legs kicked around wildly as she attempted to escape the aura she was in.

"You must've stolen the expired ones then." Flynn replied to her with an apathetic expression. He yawned before finally dragging himself up. The mentioning of his family was the only reason what motivated him to actually get things done so that he could see them sooner. He wrapped the blankets around him like a burrito when he got up, glaring some at the Nithloraul. "Are you going to leave me alone or spy on me while I get ready again?"
*Nithloraul turned her head before she gave a grin* Aww, what's the matter? Got something to hide from a pretty lady?
"Because he is MY balance." Macross snarled. "He is MY brother. And you, are a FAKE. A poor excuse! So until you give him back, let's just say that I took something of yours to establish a trade."

Y'iel was trying to speak to Helga to calm her down again, but at the chosen words from Macross, she froze. Her attention slowly turned onto Macross, giving her her full attention. "Took..something of mine?"

"That's right. And if you really care about your students as you say you do--"

Before Macross could even finish, Y'iel already knew where it was going and went for her instantly, only for her to disappear from the place on the steps. "No...no no No nO NONONNONO! Macross! You leave them out of this! They have done NOTHING!"

"Demands and trades are two different things I'm afraid." Macross spoke from above them now from her place on top of the mansion where she sat with her legs dangling off of the edge. "You return what's mine and I'll return what's yours."

"Macross...Macross, I am begging you. Leave those children be..please...I cannot do what you ask of me, I've told you this. Please just listen to m--"

"Find a way." Macross interrupted. "Find a way quickly. I can't guarantee that this bargain will last forever or even remotely close." And just like that, she was gone before Y'iel could stop her.

"M-Macross! Your issue is with me not them--MACROSS!" Y'iel yelled out for her, her voice cracking some. The aura that held Helga disappeared suddenly. She was stuck in a state of disbelief, shock, her mind fighting to quickly register what had just happened.

~

"Me? Lead the way? Well, don't blame me if we get lost. Then again, that wouldn't be so bad with you sticking around huh?" Oasis smiled back at her, placing a small peck on her lips that was followed by another full on kiss. "Alright," She said as she pulled away. "Let's get goin' before Oswald decides to make us walk the plank or somethin'." She pulled Rosemary with her gently, laughing some.
last edited 1年以上前
*Rosemary couldn't help but laugh as she followed, already making her way toward the door to the lower deck, opening it for her* After you, O
"Or, instead of after me, how about with me?" Oasis pulled Rosemary with her throw the door, reaching back blindly until she found the knob to close the door behind them. She continued on down towards the lower deck.
*Rosemary couldn't help but let out a fit of laughter as she was pulled through the door, hearing it close behind her before she responded* So, tell me, where is your bedroom at on this ship?
Helga fell flat on her face when the aura around her disappeared. She groaned in agony as she forced herself up with her dislocated arm, only for her knees to tremble and for her to fall on her face again. She hid under her frail arms and towel until Macross disappeared, and she lifted her eyes a little bit to find Y'iel in shock. She looked around frantically, and when she was sure the coast was clear, she crawled her way to her to check if she was okay. "m... t-t-tea...ch..er..." Her strained voice choked disturbingly as she searched her for any injuries. "-c-c-c-cross.... ee..vil..."

"I don't think people like getting raped in their sleep, artifact." Flynn spoke dully as he dragged himself out of bed and followed his usual routine to prepare for battle.
Raped!? *Nithloraul looked around* I hope you don't think I'd do such a thing to you. No offense, but you are far too boring for me. And I know better than to take you from Franziska. Lord knows she's only one misfortune away from snapping
Oasis gave a shrug, a grin coming to her face. "That's the fun part. I don't have one here. I just ran into Oswald and the others today after hearing about this ship on a whim. And man, the timing couldn'tve been better. What're you and Jud doing all the way out here anyways?"

~

Y'iel's eyes were glued to where Macross had been. She felt her mouth going dry, and her throat felt like it was trying to constrict when she gulped. "I-I need...to check on th-the children..." She could only feel that a few of them were still where they had been left within their beds. But a large portion of them...she could feel nothing.

But still, even with the sudden turn of events, she spoke again. "You...you need to rest Ms.Quartz." She managed to get the words out in a calmer manner than she was in. She placed her hand on the witch's shoulder, and immediately put a spell into place. They disappeared from outside and ended up just down the stretch of hallway passed the front doors.
She was already going into a brisk walk the moment they appeared inside, making her way towards the stairway that would lead upwards.
*Rosemary gave a sigh* So much for a comfy bed for us to use. Oh well, the fun is using something else *She gave a snicker, followed by a snort, before she was silent. She gave it some thought before answering* Actually, it's just me here. Judissia is... well... off doing other things for the time being. But I'll be sure to write her that you are here. She'll be so happy to see you again
"Yeah, after all that doubt she was throwing our way, I'd be happy to see her again myself so I can punch her in the fucking face." Eros said dully.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what the hell was that, Eros?" Oasis asked with a raised brow.

"Uh...nothing? Just uh...looking through some memories up here, nothin' to worry about." Eros answered quickly, reminding herself that Oasis was one of the very few people, if not the only person so far, that could actually hear her.

"O...kay, I guess." Oasis shrugged it off. And then another thought came to mind. She hadn't seen Carlyle with Rose either. However, she just assumed that if she wasn't with Rose, then she was with Judissia.
last edited 1年以上前
"n-n-n-no...." She choked in order to speak, and stopped before they could go up the stairway. "...n-n-need... t... go... k-k-knows m-my... l-loca...tion..." Her hoarse voice stuttered as she took a few weak steps back, bumping into the door behind her. "y-y-you n-n-need to c-c-care for k-kids... n-n-ot me... m-must c-care f-for kids... b-b-because... s-s-she k-killed m-mine... a-and w-will d-do th-the same... t.. y-you..." She sniffed, wiping at her nose with her dislocated wrist. "m-m-ms. t-teacher... w-w-wasting t-t-time..." Helga heaved, her hand trembling on the doorknob before she found to strength to twist it open. "H-Helga... th.. thank y-you..."

Nithloraul found a pillow being thrown at her face rather harshly, enough to almost make her tumble over. "I'm not talking about me, idiot. I'm talking about the men you've sexually harassed on the streets." He rolled his eyes in annoyance.
*Rosemary gave a sigh* Don't worry, O. Judissia has just been having tons of doubts that you were still alive. So, Eros has been a little... annoyed with her. But, once Jud sees you, things will work themselves out *She gave Oasis a smile to assure her of this*
"Oh, that's it?" Oasis raised her eyebrows. "I thought I was dead myself. I mean, its not everyday that someone survives that collapsing of a monster infected country. Hell, I wouldn't blame her if she did."

But Eros had other thoughts on that. Judissia wouldn't even give them a chance to look for her either. "And what about that bible thumping bitch up there? The fuck's she doing here? She's got alotta nerve!"

"Now that one's a long story." Oasis sighed. "A long one. Let's just say that we found that a vast majority of the Crusaders aren't as holy as they let on. Especially when it comes to ties with Edrain."

~

"Ms. Quartz I..." Y'iel was finding herself being stuck further and further between hard places and decisions, ones that should would have to make quickly and carefully. She held up her hand, and a force of magic shut the open door. "I gave Wiezen my word that I would fulfill all that I could for him." She said. There was a pause, and she muttered something that summoned a clone. "Help Ms. Quartz contact or find her children. I will have to deal with these affairs swiftly."

"Yes, of course Mistress." Her clone responded, giving a small bow. "Keep me updated on the situation for as long as you can. I will do the same."

last edited 1年以上前
*Nithloraul's body made no reaction as she was hit with the pillow, before she nodded* Oh, right, those people. Well, they said that they wanted it. Is it not right to give them what they wanted?

*Rosemary nodded in understanding* Well, as long as she isn't trying to kill either one of us, at least I can breath easy
"I can't," Eros said dully. "Just being around her makes me want to vomit. That, and I don't trust that mother fucker like...at all. Not even a little. Not after what she did."

"Alright different subject." Oasis said, avoiding that portion of things all together. She didn't want to think too hard on it. She didn't want to think about it at all. But still her mind wandered back to that day in Edrain.
*Rosemary gave a nod as she turned in front of Oasis, taking her hands in hers* Yes, I agree. We have more to catch up on than just some facts. I want to see if you have improved your skills *She leaned forward, whispering into her ear* If you know what I mean
Helga's ears lowered when she felt the door behind her close and she released a sigh of distress. She wanted to scream again, but she was so tired. She couldn't even correct Y'iel's way of addressing her anymore. "...p-p-p-please...." She begged her with longing eyes to let her go. She needed to return to the asylum as soon as possible. She needed to get a lobotomy done. She needed to get shocked in a tub of water again. A tray of spoiled milk and jello with hair was awaiting her in the windowless room. She had broken so many rules already that now her consequence was seeing the same woman that cursed her children and slowly killed them without mercy. The consequence of now knowing she was related to Wiezen. The consequence of knowing that Y'iel wasn't doing this for her. The cookies, the dresses, the bath, the magic, the memories they shared wasn't for her. She was doing it all for Wiezen.

".....I-I'm s-scared, M-M-Ms. Teacher..." She mumbled through a stuffy nose, her eyes darting back and forth between the clone and the original, her broken mind not being able to distinguish who was who. "I-I-I d-d-don't w-w-want your h-help a-a-anymore..." She said, knowing she was only a burden at this point. "J-J-Just l-let me g-go please..."

Flynn slapped his forehead. "'No' means NO." He reminded her. "Yes means consent." He differed and defined them. "And unless my ears weren't working, I HEARD ALL OF THEM SAY NO! Not only that, but you asked RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR WIVESSS!" He hissed.
last edited 1年以上前
*Nithloraul turned her head before answering* They all seemed to comply by the end. Sure, they were in a trance of sorts, but they still had all reason to refuse. I just increased their desire, that's all. What happened then was entirely their faults
"Mm, perhaps. After all, I've been pent up for the last three years." Oasis nibbled on the end of her ear before speaking again. "And I think you'll be happy to know that I haven't even so much as thought of finally letting it all out for any other woman but you~"

~

Both Y'iel and her clone looked at one another, but only the real Y'iel's ears lowered. "As you...as you wish..." The actual Y'iel lifted her hand, and the doors opened themselves. "I cannot..keep you here against your will, especially when my help is not desired. I-I will leave you be, then." She used her finger to draw the outline of a circle in the air in front of her. "Hextus Lowwirldus..." There was a dim light that began to grow from the center of the circular outline that grew brighter and brighter until finally, there was a flash of flickering light.

That was all it took to transport the witch outside the Y'iel's world without a trace being left behind aside from the minor distortions that were fading away in the air around her. But Y'iel hadn't just followed her wishes and let her go. She sent her away, far away. Away from the gateway, where the witch could no longer seek her help even if she wanted to.
last edited 1年以上前
あなた already 発言しました that, COLA XD 1年以上前
Oh my god...I am not retyping all that shit that I thought I copied XD Fuck that 1年以上前
Sparknotes it 1年以上前
Fuck it, just changed the entire thing all together xD It was faster to do 1年以上前
"....t-t-thank you.... Y-Y'iel.... e-every...thing..." Were the last words Helga spoke before she disappeared from the mansion she no longer wanted to be in. Upon appearing outside in the real world, a long shiver went through Helga's spine thanks to a strong blow of wind. She snuggled against her purple towel weakly, looking around to see that she was placed right between the border of the forest and city. Lowering her eyes, she stared at her feet that adjusted to the stones below her, wriggling her toes before looking back up to the moon. She idly stood there, trembling at night's merciless cold. Helga caught sight of a few lights from homes and shops ahead of her, a trembling frown distorting her face. And after taking a few sips of water from the nearest pond, into the city she went, with slow and cautious steps as she registered what had just happened through her mind. Everything she knew of was a lie.

Flynn ignored the artifact as he finished getting dressed, folding the blanket back on the bed neatly. "You're a freak." Was all he managed to stay before heading to the bathroom to splash himself with some water and brush his hair while chewing on a mint leaf.
*Nithloraul crossed her arms as Flynn walked into the bathroom before she responded to him* Flynn, why do you hate me?

*Rosemary couldn't help but snicker slyly as she looked over her body* Oh, that's fantastic, Oasis. Let's go and find a place to ourselves. I want to see what you've been saving up for the past three years. You must be begging to let it out *She said these words as her hands brushed in between Oasis' thighs. She too had gotten impatient, badly wanting to let it out*
last edited 1年以上前
"---HUH? Ya gotta speak up, sweetie, I can't hear ya!" An old lady behind a closing fruit stand shouted. She tilted her head some so that her ear would be facing the trembling woman in a towel in front of her.

"......a--asy...lum......" Helga's strained voice attempted to pronounce.

"Ah sweet lime?" The lady with braided grey pigtails repeated.

".....n...no.... a...sy...lum..."

"ah sign plum????" She furrowed her grey brows, adjusting her glasses some until she realized the woman standing in front of her looked like a... mess. "...oh yikes. Well, ah can never say no to those in need..." She said, gathering a few fruit together in a small bag. She then handed it to Helga with a small generous smile.

Helga stared at her extended arm and the bag that hung from it, releasing a small sigh before she nodded and took it, giving her a trembling bow as a way of saying thank you. She slowly made her way away from the stand and slowly strolled through the streets of the city, fidgeting with the bag in her hand. She looked around, observing couples that walked together in cloaks and beanies. She caught sight of small children running after their parents in a small game of tag.

Finally, Helga was able to encounter a small public bench that was a little wet from the rain earlier. She took her towel off, her bare body shivering as she wiped the water off before she finally took a seat, using the towel as a blanket now rather than clothing. The frail woman looked through the bag that was given to her, pulling out a banana and peeling it. Her stomach growled as she took pieces off the banana and squished it so that it would become mush and Helga could easily swallow it rather than chew it. After feeding herself dinner, she used its peel to fold it and use it as a mini pillow. The rest of the solid fruits were taken out of the bag, and she used the fabric of the bag to shelter her long, chipped ears so that they wouldn't freeze off as she rested for a little bit.

"Hate you? Oh, no no no, I don't hate you, Nithloraul. I simply DETEST YOUR FUCKING GUTS!" Flynn grumbled as he finished up in the bathroom and made his way to gather what he needed in his bag.
last edited 1年以上前
(Hey, we're forgetting something here, guys... This is the Black Death. And so far, we've been missing something. Depression... Let's bring that back. Slowly, but oh so surely)

*Nithloraul turned her head, before she sat down, crossing her arms as she spoke from behind the door* Why?

*Oswald sighed as he made his way to the crew* Good work out there, gang. Lilith, you did good out there protecting the ship. Franziska, good look out for us. Layla, good work from the deck as well. And you too, recruit *Oswald spoke to the hooded figure, who removed his hood, looking at Oswald. Surprising everyone but Oswald, the figure was not human, nor anything made of flesh. But rather, a machine. The figure spoke* MY NAME IS CROW.

*Cian walked down the bricked streets, before his attention was brought to Tiger, who was walking passed him, already giving a wave* Ah, hello, priest. Careful not to head inside. Wein's especially cranky today
*Cian couldn't help but chuckle as he responded* Isn't that just Wein every day? I have no reason to worry. I follow only one man. I'm freelance, you could say. But I do have a word with him
*Tiger tilted his head* Oh really, and what's that
*Cian's smile seemed to turn into a look of confusion as he answered* Well, one of his guests, the Duke of Yenna, Horace, has not arrived in the city. At all. Rumors have culminated that strange things have been happening in Yenna, but we were sure Horace was safe from such things
*Tiger gave a hmm before responding* Oh, you know royalty. Always having a habit of getting themselves assassinated. I'm sure he'll turn up eventually
Excuse me Cola’s doing enough as it is >:((( 1年以上前
I haven't even done anything XD 1年以上前
Also, this is not the Black Death. This is the Alibino Death. Big difference XD 1年以上前
Lilith's eyes narrowed as soon as the figure removed its hood, and her hand went to her sword immediately. But it was her opposite hand that she lashed out with, grabbing the creature by the neck and forcing it against the rail of the deck. "A creation of Edrain, upon this ship? Be still, you shall feel the ever burning divinity of light and be cleansed!"

~

Oasis grinned some, a small twitch coming from in between her legs, a bulge brushing into Rosemary's hand. "It'll be my pleasure. I can almost smell how needy those lips of yours are down there," She cupped her hand between Rosemary's legs and began to massage there roughly. "Come on, the next empty room we happen to pass by is gonna be ours. If we can't find one, then oh well." She laughed some and pulled Rosemary with her, slowly becoming more and more aroused with her lover's scent lingering in her sense of smell so strongly.

~
--------
[7 Months Earlier]

The ground began to crack around the widespread luminous, pulsating light, the light that thrummed much like a heartbeat and shined like a beacon that shaped the landscape into purity. The grass, the trees, even the soil, all of it held a crystallized glow that harmonized with the skies clouds. Elements began to rise around the massive source of light that could once be compared to that of a candle in size, and from it came a flash that was many times the brightness of lightening.

Y'iel stared at the immense flashes of light in awe, her eyes unblinking until the intensity of the flashes became to great, forcing her to cover them. She felt as if she were being drawn forward towards it and being swayed away from it all in the same motion, yet there was something more that she could feel. Something that felt as if it were growing. Swelling. Something unique, special. A phenomenon.
For brief seconds, she could see the nature of the light switch into a molten red that seemed to contrast the lights purity, to fight with it, yet their luminosity appeared identical.
She began to step away from the light, casting a barrier around her as the light suddenly began to spiral out of control, and with it, she felt a sharp, searing pain enter her mind. Her barrier instantly crumbled, flashes of light and darkness melding together and breaking apart into pieces of a voice. Images began to flash before her eyes, memories, some in which where drawn from her head and into the light until...

❞𝕲𝕰𝕿....𝕬𝖂𝕬𝖄.....𝕴 𝕯𝕰𝕾𝕴𝕽𝕰 𝕹𝕺𝕿....𝖎..𝖉𝕰𝖘𝕴-𝕴𝕽𝖊 𝕹-𝕹𝖔𝕿....𝖑𝕰-𝕰𝖆𝖁𝖊 𝖒-𝕰 𝕭𝕰!!❞ There was a yell of distress from the voice of the land, the ground around yell trembling violently and the light growing into an alarming volume of brightness. And in the next instance, it began to collapse in on itself until it disappeared with a crackle that could have been mistaken to have lashed the sky, the clouds blowing into non-existence.

--------
~

[Meanwhile,]

There was a flash of molten orange and pure white above the clouds, and in the next second, the peaceful clouds spread outwards in a sudden movement, the sky that could be seen within the ring of them distorting heavily with the ground below and then disappeared.

Without warning, the roof of the L’amour D’un Quartz caved in completely, one of the tables along with a few things around it being blown to pieces completely, embers burning a wide but luckily shallow hole into the floor. Shallow being around 15 feet deep. The outline of the hole was rimmed with fire, just as the one in the ceiling of the boutique was.
excuse me what the FUCK COLA 1年以上前
!!!!! 1年以上前
Fuck her property XD 1年以上前
*Crow turned his head before he spoke* HOLD ON! IF I WERE A THREAT, WHY WOULD THE CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP ALLOW ME ON BOARD

*Rosemary giggled with a moan as she kept rubbing in between her thighs, unable to stop giggling as Oasis pulled her into the other room* You better believe I'm needy. Haven't gotten any action in years
last edited 1年以上前
no action in the RP either since Wiezen is gone xD 1年以上前