Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8301-8350 of 9437

1年以上前 pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"And you?" Addai questioned. "What of yourself? What purpose does attempting to push down the names of your relatives have?" He looked down at Zealia for a moment. "Truthfully, we have already discussed that there will be no children any time soon. And marriage is...nothing special to myself. As I said, she is nothing as you have described. And with that said, you're right in assuming that I do not know much about your family. But if your family is just more like yourself, then so be it. I will welcome you all the best I can if it means that Zealia will be happy. And if the Quartzes are as you say they are, then that means that you also include the small child from the previous get together. And I do not think that that is very nice, or fatherly for that matter."
1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
"I am not a Quartz and neither is my son. I'm removing that horrid sound from my cursed name as soon as I get the chance." He growled. "Zealia is everything I said she is, just ask her if your puny brain fails to comprehend basic language."

Zealia began to shuffle some in Addai's grasp, and her eyes slowly flickered open once the healing auras began to kick in. She looked around groggily, her head trembling before it fell on her lover's chest. She breathed softly with lowered ears, confused as to what had happened momentarily. ".......h-h-hey...... wh-what... what ha-happened..." She muttered weakly before she apologized under her breath.
last edited 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
......................................... 1年以上前
Riders on the Storm. Riders on the Storm. Into this house we're born. Into this world we're thrown 1年以上前
Addai's frown deepened as he was starting to become a little frustrated with the insults towards himself and the one that he loved from the man. He couldn't believe what he was hearing from Zealia's own brother. "It sounds as if you hold some form of jealousy towards her." He said, and was about to add a bit more to that until Zealia had started moving around in his arms.

He moved some of her hair from out of her face, watching while she looked around in the daze that she was in. "I am not sure where we are, but we were teleported from the boutique by your brother. Um....the more sensible one, I mean," He answered Zealia's question, hugging her. "You are okay?" He asked, his concern still at the same point as it had been before.
“Jealous?” Elijah blinked. “Ahah.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” He released another thunderous laugh, one that made Zealia shake some. “Jealous of what, her incompetence to common sense? The fact that she’s a murderer? The fact that she doesn’t care about anything or anyone? Hah! Outstanding!”

Zealia cringed at what she heard from her brother, her ears dropping more as she buried her head into the crevices of Addai in attempt to block out his voice. “I-I’m sorry...” she said again in a muffle. “I-I’m okay... are you? Are you injured?”
Did I die? Am I a ghost and am living a life where I never existed? Seriously, this is really getting unnerving 1年以上前
cosmic_fusions commented…
....the timeskip hasn’t happened yet xD 1年以上前
And I have to rush あなた cause I'm banned from rushing COLA 1年以上前
"You have nothing to apologize for." Addai shook his head when she asked about his well being. "No, I am fine Zealia. I did not encounter anything that put me in the way of any immediate harm. However..." He looked around them for a moment. "I do not know where it is that we are exactly, but if you are okay then it is something that does not matter as much currently." He tried to give her a smile, but he was anxious and it showed more than his attempt to lighten the situation. He wrapped his arms around her in a protective hug that was also one to comfort himself.
“Y-You smell nice...” Zealia commented out of nowhere with a frail smile of hers. She weakly raised her hand to caress his cheek before placing a kiss on his chest where she could before laying back down. “Really... nice...” Her nose twitched.

“Bad news.” A new entered the atmosphere, and it was no other than Wiezen Jr. himself. “That beast is loose and I cannot find a way to to restrain it long enough.” He looked at the people around him. “Is everyone okay?”
And here I thought it would finally end and I can finally come back in. Why must I suffer XD 1年以上前
Wind it’s not happening anytime soon xD 1年以上前
Yeah, obviously 1年以上前
Addai was caught off guard by her comment and was silent until he ended up laughing some in relief. "Mahalo. I am happy to here that I do not reek of something distasteful just yet." He lifted his head when he heard the new voice join them, seeing that it was Zealia's other brother returning. A beast?
He gave a nod to Jr.'s question.

"Okay would be a overstatement." Weiss spoke up. "Especially with that thing on the loose again. And here I was, expecting it to have already been taken care of only to find another half-assed thing done. I don't know how or why the damn thing is in this world, but I can tell you one thing for certain. There won't be any "restraining" it now that it's back."
Zealia caught onto the conversation fast. “B-B-Beast? You mean... you mean the one Charlie sealed to the b-boutique?”

“He did WHAT to the WHAT!” Elijah’s eyes shot open. “I knew it! That selfish bastard wanted to kill us all! He wanted to kill his own kids!”

“Let us not jump to conclusions so quickly.” Wiezen Jr. intervened.

“Jump In—jump into conclusions?! THESE ARE FACTS!” Elijah pointed out. “Why the fuck would he do that in the first place and in such a half-ass manner?!”
4 Days Without a Post 1年以上前
"I wouldn't be surprised." Weiss commented when Elijah had said something about their father wanting to kill them. However, it only brought questions of his own. "But Charlie? What, he abandoned you all and through you under a bridge already? And some bloke named Charlie is the best that she could do? Figures." He shook his head.

Addai watched everyone start speaking, not knowing much about the situation except what was more than clear to him: there were people that wanted to harm the person that he had come to love, and their home had been destroyed in the process. And if that wasn't already bad enough, now there was something that was just as bad, or maybe even worse that was on the loose now.
Okay, seriously, COLA. When can I start making posts. I can only binge Tony Hawk games for so long XD 1年以上前
And I'm starting to think there are もっと見る bad Tony Hawk games than good ones. Just like Silent Hill. That thought scares me 1年以上前
"Huh? What, are you stuck in a different dimension? Lemme lay this simple to ya. Helga hasn't been with anyone for the last few years and instead has been in an asylum thanks to my idiot good-for-nothing brother, and meanwhile the fucker of our dad has split up into how many people again?"

"Fou--"

"FOUR different people with the wackest of names. Charlie, Hummus, Y'iel, Cain. So no they're not different men they're just different versions of the mess I'm forced to be related to." Elijah shrugged. "Anyways, where's mom? She owes me money for that mushroom house I rented her."

Wiezen Jr. squinted. "You're not charging mother anything and will not get anywhere near her."

"Hmm, yeah, imma take that argument you said right there and shove it right up your ass because I need the money and I'm guessing her vocal chords aren't torn now so she can talk and explain why the fuck both her and dad are selfish idiots."
Weiss didn't even know where to began with the explanation that he had been given about the so-called "Charlie". But if there was one thing for certain, he took the whole thing about Wiezen splitting into different people into account. He knew that he had felt the same pressure of power from Y'iel that he had previously before. And if what they were telling him was true, then he had three extras to eliminate for the sake of himself. And at the very mentioning of Helga and her saying anything, or even so much as looking at him, he turned around and went to grab Eros. "Open a portal to somewhere else."
He definitely wasn't planning on joining them. Not only that, but he didn't want to know where Helga was either. Because he wanted to find her himself on his own time, end her with his own hands just like he wanted to do to Wiezen. And he was going to start with the first of him that he found himself meeting first. Y'iel.
COLA, this is my last 日 off before work. Can I please get one post :P 1年以上前
Elijah and Wiezen both glanced at each other and shrugged, preparing to complete Weiss's wishes. That is, until their sister stopped them.

"W-W-Wait! Please!" Zealia tried to stand up but ended up wobbling back onto the floor, gripping at her aching head momentarily. "Please, I thought we agreed w-we could start over. I do not think it is best if you leave right now–If you BOTH leave right now."
Hey, where'd my original post go..... Jade.... XD 1年以上前
Oh, nevermind. I haven't made a post in a week XD 1年以上前
Weiss glanced over his shoulder at Zealia with a scoff, stopping a little away from Eros. "Start over? That was for your benefit. Out of pity. Not for the ego inflated insufferable assholes with issues that you refer to as your parents." His eyes went to Wiezen and Elijah for a moment as he continued with, "And having his mistakes attempting to get in the way of what needs to be done won't bring anything useful forward for me." He looked down at Eros for a moment, debating again on whether or not he would leave her there. A lone wolf. He had to keep telling himself that.
Holy shit! A post XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
(Fuck it, I need to post or I will lose the ability to care. Even if it's ignored XD)

*From the carnage that was the village that held the Servant Ral-soth, the bleeding tree remained surrounded by a hundred victims, all of them lying dead on the ground. From the tree, something started to wiggle and writhe from within, until a hand drenched in it's blood emerged, grabbing hte bark from within and tearing it open. A man tore the bark apart, more blood spilling onto the ground until he fell forward on the ground, panting heavily. The man groaned, wiping the blood from his bare body, his skin soft and glowing like that of a newborn, wiping the blood from his blonde hair. Cian groaned as he grabbed hold of the robes from the victims on the ground, throwing them onto his bare body to cover his bare flesh before he groaned to himself* False gods are such pathetic little creatures. They think that just cause they have such power that they have all the answers. It will make their demise all the more satisfying. The time will come, God. Everything is turning in my favor. Everything is working just as I had planned *Cian, still wobbling ever slightly from his emergence, made his way out of the village, moving passed the bodies that were strewn across the ground. He tired not to look, already feeling a sickening feeling in his gut, and made his way out of the village, his mission still continuing* First things first, that scientist must die. Playing a god with life and destroying others.... I'm destined for eternal suffering, but I will make sure that those who see themselves above righteousness see their torment before I leave this world. That is my one goal. My one good deed I've given to this world
Reply, don't reply, whatever. I just needed to post something cause this was just getting ridiculous and making a post this big is like taking a massive gulp of water after a desert hike 1年以上前
“Please!” Zealia begged. “I... I truly think we are stronger together like this. We have m-more protection for us all. A-and I know you don’t care about u-us, but I’m sure you’ll never forgive yourself if she got hurt!” Zealia exclaimed, pointing at Eros. “Listen, if we work together, I think we really have a chance here! I-I’m not saying we have to like each other or our parents to do so, I just... I just don’t want any of us getting hurt.”
I'm hurt, Jade. I'm hurt and no one cares. How does that feel XD 1年以上前
I'm hurting in my knee cause a box was thrown into my kneecaps at work. I blame this RP for that XD 1年以上前
But it's okay. あなた can have this peace offering 1年以上前
link 1年以上前
"You don't want anyone to get hurt? There is no "us". And Oasis is already dead, so its a little too late for a nod towards that don't you think?" Weiss responded. "To add to that, they managed to take the mutt as well. Which means the one thing I need to get the other imbeciles out of Fre's prison could probably end up dead. Which includes Oasis's mother. And that's just the very tip of the iceberg."
last edited 1年以上前
“You’re being too negative!” Zealia suddenly shouted, gripping her aching head moments later. “With that attitude you’re not getting anyone out of Fre. Just because Oasis is gone doesn’t mean we can hope for the worst with the others. If... if we come up with a plan and stick together, we can beat them all! We can come up with great ideas and we’ll have more protection and to it’ll guarantee us success in breaking out your siblings. Our siblings.”
"Your siblings." Weiss corrected her sharply. "And there's no such thing as being to negative. Just knowing what to expect from a place that I've personally been within, and knowing what sort of idiocy that they've managed to get in. I work by probability." He said looking at everyone now. "What's not going to get anyone out of anywhere is you being as naive and ignorant as you are to situations that require more than just "positivity" or whatever stupid fucking name you want to give it. Just like you mother."

"She is right. There is always strength in numbers. And on the contrary, positivity is a very potent sourc–"

"Shut up." Weiss cut Addai off. " "We" don't need to come up with anything. There is no "we". As long as I can capture Carlyle and take her to Fre myself. If you think that sticking together is going to stop what's going to happen sooner or later, then you'll be better off digging your hole in the ground now. And if you think "breaking them out" is all its going to take, then that's proof that you there are no so-called great ideas here. And as a matter of fact, Oasis would have said the same thing. Considering the fact that she was most likely one of the most efficient assets that would have been in our favor. You keep talking about sticking together, but what the hell is that going to do against two of the most industrialized and advanced countries known? Both in which have army after army's worth of soldiers who are ready to die at a moments notice thinking that they're protecting their country and the families within it? Nothing. Nothing at all."
last edited 1年以上前
“It’s certainly better than facing the two most industrialized and advanced countries alone! And stop comparing me to my mom because I’m not her! I don’t want to be her!” She yelled, ironically wrinkling her nose like she would. “You’re going in frantically without a plan! And if you truly believe you can do all that in your current position, you’re wrong! Even if you could, you’d just end up being captured and killed, and that leaves us with more baggage to carry! And they’re your relatives too because if they weren’t you wouldn’t care about helping them. But you do! And there’s nothing wrong with that! Okay? Nothing wrong with any of that! Being hostile and keeping yourself distant isn’t helping anyon—“

“I have an idea.” Elijah interrupted. “How about we don’t do anything and go back home?”

“—NO!” Zealia disagreed. “We can fight this! Our parents have been to Fre, surely they know their way around or can help us get back our friends! We can... we can at least do this for Oasis! She would’ve wanted this!”
"Your parents have been to Fre, fucked up, and were banished. It's time for you all to wake the hell up. You aren't children anymore. There are no more excuses. No more being tucked in before you go to sleep. No more being protected. No more bright side of things. And if you want the truth about it, then I'll add that your luck's just been cut short. This is the real world, not a land of fairy tales where you can just believe something hard enough and all your damn problems will just go away. And if you think that just having two failures step out of your lives is the worst thing in the world, then you won't survive the hell that's going to come." Weiss crossed his arms. "I'm not doing this because I care. No. Not about you all, or them. I'm doing what I'm doing because I owe that to Ossiana Morgan. I'm involved because Oasis died trying to get her sister back from the Oni. Not to sit here and baby sit a bunch of adult babies. Nothing more, nothing less."
“I’m not an adult baby!” Zealia pushed him some but not enough to hurt him. “None of us are! Just because our parents decided to keep us and nurture us doesn’t make us BABIES!” She emphasized for what seemed the 100th time.

“Who are you to say an individual is dead?” Wiezen Jr. raised a brow at his remark about Oasis’s status. “You are a mere commoner who was just told. If anything this can be a trick that is messing with all of you to their advantage.” He said with a monotone voice.

“Shut up, Wiezen. No one wants to hear your annoying voice.” Eli growled.

Jr. shrugged. “It’s a thought.”
I have many smart 尻, お尻 コメント to make with that 100th time sentence, but I will hold back because it will do me no favors and I want this time skip to come sooner rather than later (Even if it has been a week) 1年以上前
When Weiss was pushed, he didn't budge but a few steps, his eyes narrowing more so at Jr.'s comment while he gave Zealia and dismissive scoff. "A mere commoner?" Weiss questioned. "And what are you? Royalty? Don't make me laugh." He sneered. "I was there to watch her carry her corpse off to be buried." He pointed a thumb to Eros. "So how about you tell that to the one who actually buried her. Try telling that to her mother. Or her sister, who the Oni currently has. If anyone's the commoner who was just told anything, it would be yourself."

Addai looked back and forth as the conversation's atmosphere shifted continuously. He could feel the tension that was both creating it and coming from it, and it made him feel uncomfortable.

Eros groaned from over where she had been left, sitting herself up a little more groggily, her body finally coming out of its paralysis of electrically induced spasms.
“Technically I am.” Elijah replied in reference of being royalty. “So what? You gonna sit there and sulk till ya ass wrinkles?” Elijah chuckled. “So much for not trying to be like our parents.” He shrugged. “Listen, you wanna get whateverthefuck her name is sisters out of there and save everyone else, then ya gotta quit being dumb. Arentcha the oldest here? I mean, come on, ya gotta have a a well-put plan unless you wanna be fucked in the ass. Which, ya know, might be hereditary since dad liked it.”
Jokes on あなた Rosemary is the oldest 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Weiss is older. 1年以上前
"That's not how genetics work, dumbass. And you wanting to be fucked in the ass could have been kept to yourself. Not to mention that you're as much as royalty as the dirt under my feet." Weiss replied, shaking his head. "And unlike you idiots, I already have as well rounded of a plan as its going to get without having a country's worth coming for my neck before I get to theirs." He stated. "If you've got any sort of brain at all, then you'd know that Carlyle will be essential in getting the other bastard children out of Fre's prison, being that she is practically a walking experiment of a witness. Any information that she'll be able to provide in Fre's Grand Court would be enough to at least have Fre considering a different stance on the situation. And if Bonnus is after her, then it very well may be for that reason exactly, or at least one of them. Which means that I need to get to Carlyle before they do."

"WE, need to get to her before they do," Eros corrected, wincing some while using the tree as support to pull herself all the way to her feet. "Fuckin' aye," She muttered to herself, rubbing her back where a light stinging feeling still lingered.

"I," Weiss said again. "Which will be a setback for me, since they have one of the only things that was worth using to find her."

"Weiss, do NOT start this shit again," Eros growled. "We need help. There's too much at stake."

"And what, you expect me to accept help from any of these mountain born good for nothing hicks with nothing but a bunch of lives that their bound to have fucked up under their belts?" Weiss snapped at her. "You would have been better off staying behind with Rosemary."
last edited 1年以上前
“You’re right, that’s not how genetics work or else I’d be stuck looking as ugly as you. Ahah... AHAHHAHAHAA, and you think the oh so Courts of Fre will believe whatever comes out of that woman? You think it’s that easy?”

“Guys, I can try to track Carlyle—“

“Isn’t she the one that cried because we offered our hospitality?” Wiezen Jr. blinked. “And also a potion addict? Are you sure—“

“She has serious powers beyond what she even knows. Weiss is right in a sense. She would be of great use, and I bet she may be the strongest from all the experiments.”
"Ha, ha ha." Weiss faked a laugh dryly. "Funny coming for an overgrown child that used to cry over food and rabbits. And no, I don't expect it to be easy. It's a court, and a grand court at that. Your so called siblings are going to be charged as terrorists and shipped off to Owensport. Nothing about it sounds easy."

"Wait, a potion addict?" Eros asked. "That's a thing? Like, people actually get addicted to those?"

Weiss ignored Eros and instead turned to Zealia. "I doubt that she is. About a year or so ago, she already made it clear that she was only a, and I quote, "prototype". That Bonnus was already working towards creating an "improved" version. Whatever that means by whatever standards she has."
“Smart, coming from a twelve year old that stole crayons from his siblings because he was jealous mom got us the erasable ones.” Wiezen Jr. squinted, him clearly being the only one that somewhat remembered Weiss.

“Well now I break rabbits and eat em.” Elijah chuckled.

Zealia’s ears twitched at the conversation and she gave an effort of smile and a cute chuckle. “Wait, what? You were scared of rabbits?” She turned to Weiss. “What about me? Was I just as much of a puny midget like he was?”
"You mean the ones that you little assholes kept taking from my room and eating like dimwits?" Weiss retorted, staring at Jr. "I didn't need anything erasable. Because unlike any of you, I had a sense of artistic value." His attention shifted to Zealia at her question. He didn't say anything for a moment.
"But of course. And not much as changed from then."

"Okay, that one sounded like you pulled it out of your ass!" Eros accused.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night. Rosemary wasn't much better either." Weiss turned towards the triplets again. "You can keep her too," He said blandly, referring to Eros. Or perhaps both her and Rose.
“Yeah, I know. Mom kept a lot of your and Rosemary’s drawings.” Jr. commented.

“Wait... you’re the one who drew that tiger pink?!”

“See!” Elijah exclaimed. “It wasn’t me! I wasn’t dumb to paint it pink!”

They both giggled in sync. Jr. rolled his eyes. “I think I was a good painter myself.”

“Shut up Jr., no one cares.” Elijah interrupted him.
give them a break xD 1年以上前
Give me a break. Oh あなた did. Too much of a break XD 1年以上前
I want in on the action and all I see is the time skip being haulted によって fucking crayons XD 1年以上前
"I think the pink tiger thing was Rosemary. But huh...who'dve thought.." Eros squinted at Weiss now, somewhat out of curiosity. Though she had been a passenger to Rosemary when they were younger, her memories of Weiss painting were little to none. Not only that, but he didn't seem like the painting or drawing type to her at all.

Addai on the other hand, was actually amazed. Not by the conversation, but the fact that this was one of the calmest conversations he had seen involving Zealia and her family. He was surprised that a fight hadn't started.

Weiss's narrowing eyes went back and forth between the Quartzs until he turned away from them finally, growling to himself. "I'm taking my leave from this...whatever this is supposed to be here."
"A conversation that should be definitely taken to a bar! Ya know, my wife whips up some really good martinis. And she wouldn't mind an orgy with you either-- Well, I mean except you." He glanced at Addai. "You're just really sad in bed. I mean, I'm sure Zealia has told you." He patted his head out of pity. "I would say its fine considering nymphs are harder to please but... ehhhh..."

Jr. blinked some. "You're disgusting. I see Terra Naiad has truly influenced you."

Meanwhile, Weiss found his arm being hugged by Zealia. "W-Wait, please. Let us help you, Weiss. I was never able to help you like I-- Like WE should have before. But now we can." She smiled at him some despite still being in pain. "You're wounds are still very deep, a-and I can fix you up a new eyepatch. And... And we can find Carlyle."
who doesn't 愛 eli xD 1年以上前
but she's a whole different person! please? あなた haven't met this one. Well, あなた have, but not to this extent :3 1年以上前
Jade, I'll let Rosemary meet her if あなた help me get back in XD 1年以上前
"An orgy? You would let your wife do that?" Eros's brow raised. "Gross." The word "wife" stuck to her though, and she felt like something broke a little more inside of her.

"I am not THAT BAD," Addai smacked Elijah's hand away from patting his head, grumbling to himself afterwards as he crossed his arms.

Meanwhile Weiss gave Zealia a steely look when she came into contact with him, stiffening some. He was about to end up telling her off again until the subject of his eyepatch was brought up. He reached to his magic-bearing eye, closing it just in case. Again, he didn't say anything until he weighed his options. He couldn't risk going back to where he had been prior to the whole mess started with Fre and Bonnus with nothing restraining the continuous flow of the dark magic that he possessed.
And reluctantly, he spoke. "I've had worse to call wounds. But if you can at least be useful enough to replicate the effects of that eyepatch, then do it. But don't expect me to stick around any longer than that."
last edited 1年以上前
COLA please let this be the end. I need that time skip. It's been a week now XD 1年以上前
"You wouldn't? Oh wait... She's dead." Elijah scratched his head some and looked away awkwardly with his blunt reminder. But then his attention went back to Addai and he chuckled some at his irritation. "So bad that even Zealia admits it." He scratched some at his belly.

Zealia nodded softly. "Y-Yes, I can do it." But then she looked around. "I just don't, um, have a home anymore..." She scratched her arm awkwardly. "But my mom has this apartment--"

"No." Wiezen Jr. said immediately. "She is off limits."

Zealia squinted at him. "We will soon have to help her. They will kill her if we don't. "

"Trust me."

"We must locate her soon." Zealia sighed, her attention then going to Elijah since she knew he had a home at a safe location.

Elijah blinked once he saw all eyes on him. "Uuuuuh, that's a lotta people." He looked at everyone.

"We're your family, dumbass."

Elijah groaned. "Alright, alright, I have a few spare homes for ya'll out of this shithole mortal realm. Gotcha the tastiest of exotic fruit and women too if ya know what I mean." He scratched behind his furry ears. But then he glanced at Jr. briefly. "Except you, you can stay here." He grinned.
Wait... is Eli offering his step sisters lookalike to 登録する an orgy.... I know this is common in the south, Jade, but not here XD 1年以上前
Eros cringed at Elijah speaking on Oasis being dead again, only further driving it into her head that it was so. And it hurt, so much so that she couldn't bring herself to reply. But she did glare at him, biting the inside of her cheek.

Addai only became more irritated by Elijah. "At least Zealia has enough class to not sound like some sort of village entryway." He found himself saying.

Weiss's attention moved from Zealia to Elijah slowly, and he spoke on the supposed idea himself. "If you want to risk having wherever you live pillaged, then whatever you have to offer will work. But I won't be needing any house of yours."
"You don't know that." Elijah chuckled. "For all you know, you're most likely the twelfth and definitely not the last of the month. But cheer up." He patted his head. "I'll be positive and say maybe just the tenth." He snickered. "If it makes ya feel better, you're already better than my loser brother."

Wiezen Jr.'s ears lowered slightly, but he growled internally. "You're not funny. And making fun of someone's chastity is less funny."

"Blah blah blah.." Elijah dismissed his comment and looked at Weiss now. "Ayee, now you're talkin' smart!"

Zealia sighed. "We can stay at an inn. I shall cover all our payments, and of course work on your eyepatch. Once well rested I'm sure we will have greater ideas to go off on. Now Jr., where's the nearest inn from this forest? Where are we?"

"In different town." He spoke blandly. "Oklunda."

Zealia gasped at the familiar name. "....wait... that's where...." Her ears lowered momentarily. "I-Is she okay?"

"Yes. I've been keeping an eye on the mortal after the incident. Layla has healed well."

Zealia sighed in relief. "Good... I... haven't seen her in such a long time."

"She works near the nearest inn." He informed her since he felt it was his responsibility to watch over her now.
Addai's confidence in what he wanted to say wavered some at only a certain part of what Elijah said. He was quiet for a moment, nodding in agreement with what Jr. said to Elijah.

Weiss looked back and forth between them for a moment, the question of who they were talking about floating around in his mind for a briefly until he asked himself why he would care who they were talking about anyways. It would be just his luck if they were talking about another Quartz for all he knew.

However, Eros was more familiar with the name due to Layla and Rosemary being vaguely acquainted. "Layla? That Flynn dude's daughter, right?" She crossed her arms, shifting her weight onto her left leg. "So what, you've been stalkin' her then? That's pretty creepy."
Wiezen Jr. sighed and looked at Addai before speaking. "Don't listen to him. My sister loves you, even though she just met you and that's not love." Was his attempt at being nice before he excused himself and sighed again at Eros's accusation. "It is not stalking. I had to keep an eye on her since her soul was just returned to her body. Long story I rather not share."

"I feel terrible I haven't contacted her! She must hate me! What if she never wants to talk to me?!" Zealia fidgeted with her fingers some. "She's too innocent for this world, I didn't want to drag her in anything involving myself and my family, you know?"

"Oooh, are we talking about that childhood friend of yours? With the gap teeth but really big boobs?"

Zealia blinked. "Yes." She groaned. "Anyways, can we please be on our way? I reek of death and I must start sewing an eyepatch and I'd like to enjoy the last moments i have with my boyfriend."
I'm not forgetting Eli wanted his step sisters clone to 登録する his orgy XD 1年以上前
"....Yeeaaaah, I think that I'd rather not know myself.." Eros said with a bit of distaste towards Jr.'s explanation on their situation with Layla.

When Zealia spoke about moving things along, Weiss added his own thoughts on that as well. "And aside from her small problems, I need the suppressor sooner rather than later. Carlyle's is one of the only triumph cards and by far the best option to go with without getting another elbow deep in shit."

Addai, who was feeling a bit of comfort from what Jr. had told him, was now wondering what this Carlyle person was like now. He hoped that she favored anything that wasn't more of her brother.

But then Eros spoke up. "If that's the case then I'm sure that Rosemary and Oswald and Ossiana can hold tight for a little while until we can actually find her. And while we're at it, Bonnus is another thing." The way she said Bonnus's name was in a manner that was so full of despise that if it was if she had been holding on to it for years.

"But...what of the creature?" Addai asked, speaking about the beast that he had witnessed just before they had left. "Is that not a danger as well?"

Eros looked over at Weiss, expecting him to be the one to answer. But when he didn't, to her surprise, she spoke up instead. "Uh...the what now?"

"It's a long, tedious story to put it in the simplest, most plain perspective possible." Weiss answered this time. "Right now the goal is to deal with what can be dealt with. And that thing cannot be dealt with right now."
Zealia nodded in agreement and returned to Addai’s side. Her arm interlocked with his and she kept it there for comfort.

“Well, I’m going to my own place fuckers.” Elijah said, glad he didn’t have to spend that much time with them.

“Good. See if we care.” Jr. added. “Anyways. Hold tight.” He warned before they disappeared from sight in the forest.
Jade, help me, and Rosemary will visit Helga before Oasis XD 1年以上前
And I'll let Layla do a thing for once XD. But mostly the first one 1年以上前
hmmmmmm xD 1年以上前
Eros rolled her eyes when Elijah said that he was going to his own place. "I don't know whether to tell ya bye or good riddance." She said humorously.

Addai glanced over at Zealia when she returned to his side, feeling a little awkward and unsure about some things still, though he didn't speak on any of them while she interlocked her arm with his.

When Jr. told them to prepare for their leave, he spoke before they disappeared. "Just get it over with already."
The group vanished from the beautiful forest and reappeared in the nearest civilization Wiezen Jr. had spoken about. Despite it being dark, there were still lights that shone throughout the small town, including late night restaurants that were still open. "There." Jr. pointed at the inn up ahead.

"I'm sorry today didn't go as planned..." Zealia whispered softly to Addai before she placed a small kiss on his ear, commencing to lead the way. She looked around as she did so, wondering where Layla lived and what she was occupying her mortal life with.
Addai didn't say anything in response when Zealia had spoken to him, mostly because he hadn't been paying much attention to her. And even if he had, the last two days hadn't gone as planned either. Instead, his eyes were occupied on seeing where they even were this time.

"Back to the inns huh?...Funny, cause last time Rose was in one of these things it kinda...blew up." Eros said, giving an awkward chuckle while rubbing her shoulder.

Weiss followed behind everyone else, keeping a few feet of distance between them.
"You better hope it doesn't happen again then." Wiezen Jr. added quietly as he followed behind Zealia and Addai, ensuring Weiss was still following them.

Zealia mumbled some to herself when she didn't receive an answer from her lover, her ears twitching to a droop. Before she could reach the door to open the lobby of the inn, her courteous brother was already there doing so. She thanked him before walking in with Addai, her eyes noting the intricate detailing of the tan walls of the lounge. Yet she also noticed the peeling of the paint and little spider webs here and there.

Her attention left the design of the hotel, and instead went to the reception up ahead. But then her eyes widened and her ears perked to their fullest potential when she recognized the young lady behind the table, who at the moment was sleeping against her hand leaning on the table. The mocha-skinned sleeper released soft snores, her hair in a messy bun with curls poking out from the front at all angles.

Layla.... Zealia gulped, stunned to find she was now in the same room as her. She was even more stunned when she realized she worked here thanks to the name tag she saw on her stained uniform while approaching.
 "You better hope it doesn't happen again then." Wiezen Jr. added quietly as he followed behind Zealia
i 愛 あなた wind <3 1年以上前
Well I hate あなた :D 1年以上前
Actually.... actually, Jade......... あなた may have just 与えられた me a blessing in disguise 1年以上前
*As if to contrast with the gentle nature of Zealia's entrance, there was a loud bang as the door was thrown open, the group turning to see a purple skinned woman with long white hair and red eyes as she called out excitedly*
Good day, Layla. We're here to visit you. I even brought your dad
*She pulled Flynn in by force, despite his constant arguing not to be brought in. Following behind, Ophelia stepped in in a calm manner and waved* Greetings, Lady Layla. Sorry, I asked to walk in more formally, but... You know how these... things can be with manners *She said in a sickened tone as her eyes went to the Nithloraul* I've come to see how you have been, and if you have any word on my baby brother. Oswald must be doing more crazy adventures as usual, no?
"Hey, it's not like it was her fault," Eros said in Rosemary's defense at Jr.'s response. However, she paused for a moment before reconsidering her answer. "Then again...yeah...I'll try to make sure it doesn't."

Weiss kept his silence, keeping his attention on their surroundings in a calm but watchful manner as they entered into the inn.

While they were approaching the counter, when Addai spotted the woman behind it, he gave a small but stressed smile and a wave.
last edited 1年以上前
...... I get the feeling I'm not welcome suddenly XD 1年以上前
Also, everything is Rosemary's fault. Even Oriocho's kidnapping XD 1年以上前
*COLA ignores both of them as Always Sunny 音楽 plays* 1年以上前
Layla’s eyes shot open and the rough bang she heard from the door, jolting some with a squeal until she regained her composure. But when her vision caught sight of all the familiar people she saw, she gasped and took multiple steps back in case this was all a dream. She looked around where she was and realized she had fallen asleep dusting the counter. Cursing to herself she stepped aside, revealing she was actually wearing a maid’s uniform of the inn and that her status at work was far from being a secretary.

“d-d-dad—Zealia?! Nithy?” Layla was taken aback, gulping at all the new people now. She was about to say something until a man finally made his presence out of the office to attend the customers. Layla resisted the urge to hug everyone she saw and waited patiently to not get yelled at by her new boss.
Nithy? *The Nithloraul gave a playful smile, her eyes getting big and almost sparkley as she turned to Flynn, talking in a rather touched manner, as touched as she could make it sound* Flynn, she gave me a nickname. I'm so touched
*Ophelia rolled her eyes before she waved to Layla, passing by the boss to speak to her* Layla, how have you been? Has my brother sent word to you since you two were separated? After all, Rosemary told me that you two were a couple. I just wanted to let you know that I am proud to consider you a member of our royal family and that you have my blessings as the eldest remaining member of the crest. I already have some dresses picked out at the local stores and I would like to get your opinion on which is best. No price is too high for the happiness of you and Oswald *She smiled, though her ignorance was showing, clearly not aware that Rosemary was joking*
Eros's attention turned to Addai for a moment, and she rose an eyebrow as she watched him wave at her as well.

"Hello again. I did not think that you would be joining us as well." Addai said to her, giving a small smile to Eros.

"Uh..yeah, this might sound weird but we haven't really met yet. That was Rosemary, my counterpart or whatever. But yeah, looks like I'm here and queer," She shrugged.

"I...suppose so.." Addai said awkwardly, not even bothering with questions. His attention shifted to the man that had come from the office to greet them.

Weiss was consistent with keeping his distance away from everyone else, his eyes only narrowing at all who spoke.
Zealia could tell by the look on Layla's face that she couldn't necessarily act like she normally would at work. But her and Eros indeed received a small smile from her, and she was glad that her dad had returned to visit. Zealia signed a few papers at the desk, thanking the man that aided them in getting their own rooms.

"Laylie," The manager began with her name wrong. "Take them to their rooms. Make sure they are thoroughly clean and do not deny any request they may have." He ordered her before handing the keys to her. But once he went back inside into his office, Layla waited a few more seconds before she suddenly ran to her dad and embraced him in a large hug. She quickly did the same to Eros, Zealia, and even Ophelia and Nithloraul.

"Oh my goodness! You guys!" Layla squealed, shocked to see all her loved ones. And although she was a mess, that didn't strip the small happiness she had. "s-s-sorry..." She blushed. "I-I'm supposed to be working right now, let me guide you to your rooms. I-I don't know all of you..." She mumbled, looking at both Weiss and Addai. However, she found Addai's skin to be unusual yet quite amazing. As for Weiss, for some reason she got a vibe that he too was some sort of sorceress. "A-Are they w-wizards?" She whispered a little too loud.
"Only one of them. The other one's just big." Eros was the one to answer Layla's question, giving her a light punch on the shoulder. "It's good to see ya again Layla."

Addai managed to smile a little more when Layla looked to him, seeing the shade of her skin bringing some sort of comfort to him in a way. He was wanting to answer her question about them, but was overshadowed.

"I don't think that's important." Weiss spoke, his expression bland and already annoyed just from the fact that he was around more people than he liked.