Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8251-8300 of 9437

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
*The Nithloraul responded, in a poor attempt to lift Flynn's mood* That's the spirit. Tell it to that no good not-princess. Tell it right to her face the next time you see her. I'll help
1年以上前 pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
As the woman was getting beaten by Elijah, broken pieces of laughter spilled out from her. It wasn't until he grabbed the bottle and attempted to stab her did she lash out like an animal. She grabbed his by his beard and yanked on it with so much force that some of it tore off as he was pulled forcefully into a hard headbutt, hard metal striking his nose with a crunch.

In the next moment, the spike filled club of iron swung into Elijah's body, sending him flying through shop and across the destroyed property outside.
Five was already pursuing after him, not planning on giving him any time to recover until a large hand covered in matted fur stretch from a vortex that expanded behind him, forcing him through the floor.

"Good goin' Weiss!" Eros darted passed him only to be intercepted by the woman. She slid across the floor on her knees to evade a swing from the mallet that was liable to decapitate her torso, grabbing on to the woman's ankle as she slid by. She pushed herself up from her slide and into a brief sprint, her shoulder giving a harsh crack, the flesh and muscle that it was comprised of bulking and twisting and extending. She let out a loud grunt as she swung her now enhanced arm with her target within her grip, smashing her body across the walls of the boutique.

The woman managed to recover and smashed her mallet into the forearm section of the mutated arm, causing it to crush into the floor and release her. She was sent into a tumble from the force of the swing, but recovered quickly. She swung the mallet at an angle, the floor rising in sharp splinters that flew at Zealia.

Eros bulked arm swung across the room to shield her, but the splinters were merely a distraction. Five burst from the floor behind Zealia and snatching her by the back of the neck, slinging her into Weiss with more than enough for to knock him off of his feet all together.

Tubby went for Five with shocking speed for her stature, her jaws almost closing around him as he stood there nonchalantly.

But before she could attempt to bite down, he was gone, being much faster. His club came around and struck what he had called the "Canoid" on the top of the skull, smashing her head at his feet. However, when he tried to pull his club back again, he found it was stuck.

And though she whimpered, Tubby snarled at the red man as well, her tough skin acting as some sort of melding goo.

~

"Aah shut up and save your storytelling for the prison," One of the guards said as they unstrapped her from the chair now that the procedure was done. They looked over to the man now. "The heck's she running her mouth about now anyways?"

The skeletal man took a long, long drag from his rolled tobacco until it was just one long ash in between his fingers. "Who knows," he said while looking directly at Rosemary. "Maybe its the effects of my serum talkin' that craziness outta her mouth. Who knows?" He ended his words with a hint of something, and a very slight nod towards Rosemary just as she was being taken from the room.
*Rosemary was struggling now as she shouted* You don't understand, that bitch is a goddamn psycho! I'm trying to warn you people that! For fucks sake, we didn't even kill anyone! If we don't find Bonnus, she'll practically be unstoppable

*Tiger slowly pulled himself out of the dumpster, broken and beaten ever slightly, but still alive, falling into the trash to hide from any patrolling guards* Heh... Hehe... Thank god those freaks were running around at just the right time. Took the fall for me so I could slip away. A dirty tactic, sure, but I'm out and their in. Maybe I can pass as a victim and get some a free meal and bath to make up for it. I hear Fre commodities are nice

(I have been trying to connect to the internet for a full hour. Kill me)
1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
Though Zealia rolled on the ground with Weiss, she ensured it was actually him who ended up falling on her as a cushion despite her weight. She groaned some in pain before looking up at him. "Weiss, are you alright?" She asked with worried eyes before helping him to his feet.

Five found himself stuck on the ground before being kicked on the back so hard that it most likely ruptured something inside him, and him being glued down didn't help at all. "Okay, you're really starting to piss me the fuck off." Elijah growled with a bloody nose behind the Oni hybrid. And because he was such a big man, he was easily able to grab Five by his horns and quite literally flip him and slam him against the ground.

"If you think your sarcasm is amusing, it's not." Flynn commented apathetically. "Now, are you gonna be any help or do I have to kick you in the face again to leave me alone?"
*The Nithloraul groaned at Flynn's response* Your never any fun *With that, she gave a nod and spoke* Of course I'm here to help. Our goal is to be done with this Servant nonsense and then kill the Ancient Ones when they least expect it. If we can make that easier on us, well, good for us
Weiss only gave a scoff as his answer to Zealia, pulling himself away from her while she tried to help him up. "Things are going to get messier than I expected," He growled.

Five felt the air leave is body for a moment when he was slammed, a grunt of annoyance escaping him. He moved stiffly, still trying to recover from the kick to the back.

But Elijah was nowhere near off the hook, for while he stood over Five, block of steel half the size of a door crashed into the side of his body, the swinging force behind it enough to shatter ribs and send him packing into the space where the bar had been, bookshelves from the upper floor falling down onto him.

The woman snickered, already spinning out of distance of Tubby's jaws. Magic electricity sparked through her mallet, and she bashed Tubby in the head, and then swung upwards and knocked her through the ceiling of the boutique. She dodged out of the way of Eros and jabbed the handle to her weapon into the back of her head harshly. As Eros staggered forward, she grabbed her by her hair from behind and yanking her into the other side of the boutique, Tubby crashing through the ceiling and hitting the floor hard.

Five grimaced as he got to his feet, "Three. Our mission here is not to capture the Canoid, not kill it. However, it seems that these pests are rather persistent." He retrieved his spiked club from the floor. "Prepare to break your restraints."

"Persistent pests? I could say the same for you." Weiss reached to his eyepatch and pulled it up, though keeping the eye under it closed.

Eros groaned from where she had , her side healing gradually from the large dent that had been made in it. "F-fuck..."

~

"...She's goin' nuts already? Usually that doesn't start until later on down the line from most people," The guard said to the other as they drug her back down the hall towards her cell.

"Right? Boy, attitude sure does go out the window when you find yourself in the face of justice huh?" The other replied, almost chuckling.
This isn't a joke, dammit! *Rosemary shouted, already struggling with the guards grips as she was being dragged* Don't tell me it isn't just a mad coincidence that Bonnus drops off the face of the earth from this entire place. You couldn't have missed that news. It's all people here talk about. I'm telling you, she's up to something! And by the time you get it through your heads, it might be too late!
"She didn't "drop of the face of the Earth". She came here, was put on trial, and was exiled from this country weeks ago. If it hadn't been for her helping the Queen, she would have had her neck under the blade of the executioner. Her whereabouts as of right now aren't of our concern. We have our own problems to deal with right now because of you and your little band of troublemakers." The guard replied.
last edited 1年以上前
"Elijah!" Zealia called after her brother as she witness the bookshelves and rubble of the bar bury him alive. She swallowed hard when she didn't receive a response, her hand shaking into a fist. Her beaming eyes glared at Five and Three, before her hand raised and blinded them with the aura it was surrounded by. The mallet Three held in her hands began to heat up quickly until it proceeded to melt into her skin and sizzle away her flesh. She levitated a large chunk of what was left of the mallet and smashed it against Five's chest, speeding up the melting process until it quite literally carved a hole and his bones were revealed. And with all the broken glass and splinters on the floor, she sync them all in the air and pointed them towards the targets before mercilessly throwing them their way in high speed.

"Fun? You think this is the time for 'fun'?" Flynn scoffed, and he was about to say something else until he bit his tongue and sighed, deciding to let it go for the better. He shoved his hands into his pockets and continued forward after Ophelia.
W-What do you mean she was helping the queen!? Do you really think with her insane ass, that she'd just leave things like that, no complaints or trouble or whatever the fuck!? *Rosemary continued to argue, already seeing her cell within walking distance from them now*

*Ophelia was already waiting at the front of the village, her back to it, not daring to even look at it. She was just silent, looking forward without anything grabbing her attention*
last edited 1年以上前
Three had been laughing still almost excitedly until her mallet had began to melt in her hand, in which she then began to cringe, and then scream. Not jut in pain, but because the cherished weapon that had smashed in so many skulls was now being destroyed. She paid more so attention to her weapon than even Five when he had been hit in the chest by the metal.

Five, however had fell to the ground, watching as the hole was being melted into his chest.

Three's hectic magic began to jump into a sky rocket, electricity starting to quickly buzz around her until it grew into a barrier that began to incinerate both the glass and wood splinters. "I'll kill you! I'll kill you I'll kil you I'llkillyou I'LLKILLYOU!!" Whatever she had been restraining broke from her, and her body began to vibrate with electricity to the point that it distorted afterimages began to split from her until she suddenly disappeared from plain sight as if it had been disintegrated.

Weiss's eye searched around quickly, his expression one of genuine surprise for the first time. However, he didn't have much time to react any further as he felt Three's presence suddenly zip passed him.

The melted end of Three's mallet crashed into Zealia's face as she popped up in Zealia's face with a big grin, her teeth chattering hard with loud clicks from the amount of electricity that searched through her.
"You WHORE! Professor's going to be mad at me now!" She grinned still as she said this. She swung hard and without mercy, striking Zealia in the top of the head now. She grabbed at therinymphs hair and started to tear away chunks of it, digging her nails into Zealia's scalp until she caught one of the others attempting to attack again.

Eros's arm swung around towards Three to get her off of Zealia, however, she was gone before her attack could even reach, causing it to smack Zealia through a wall instead. "Oh shit–Zealia you alr–" She let out a trembling scream as a harsh blast of electricity struck her from the side. Her body sizzled as she fell face first to the ground, twitching uncontrollably from being shocked.

Weiss growled as he too attacked, only for Three to disappear again. He felt something metallic strike him in the side, denting his armor severely. He

And as she was swung at again, Three disappeared, appearing on his opposite side and kicking him in the stomach. Then behind him, striking him from behind and sending him staggering forward. She kicked at his feet while he was knocked off balance and tripped him, only to follow it up with a knee to the face while he was falling. She jumped on top of his back and stabbed what was left of her mallet's handle into his shoulder, lodging it through the floor in the same instance and pinning him there.
She snatched his head up from the floor by the back of his hair and started smashing it back down savagely.

Eros felt her body going into a spasm, her joints and muscle locking and unlocking. She was in the middle of trying to get back up until she received a hard blow to the ribs that sent her sliding across the floor.

~

"Uh, yeah. And even if not, that's not our problem. That's for the knights to handle outside these walls. We take care of what happens within them." The guard on her right replied as he took her back to her cell and shoved her in. However, the other guard was silent now, an unsure expression on his face.
The clones that were with Addai just outside the boutique slowly began to flicker in and out of existence. One of them looked at herself with lowered ears and apologized quickly to her master before she fell along with the rest, vanishing as particles in the air. And although Addai was left alone, a very weak barrier still outlined him from what Zealia could manage. But of course it was nowhere near as strong as it once was.

There was no response from the therinymph who laid there unconscious on the ground immobile, more of the rubble falling on top of her until she too was buried with the rest of the things in her boutique.

However, while Three was distracted with killing Weiss, a hand full of purple but sparkly powder was pressed against her nose and mouth. The grip strong enough where she was forced to inhale and quite frankly suffocate through it. And quickly, the effects of the magic kicked in where it began to neutralize her powers and put her into a doze that made her vision blurry and lose sense of what was happening. It numbed her muscles along with certain areas of her skin until it put Three into a heavy sleep.

Elijah released his purple tinted hand now, allowing the crazy woman to fall on the floor. He panted heavily, blood streaming from his sides and face. His eyes were finally able to look down at Weiss, and with extending his arm he helped him stand back up.

"Ophelia, we need to talk." A voice was heard behind her as she stood at the front of the village with her back facing it. "You know there was nothing we could do." Flynn reminded her.
last edited 1年以上前
*Rosemary was thrown back into her cage, and immediately rushed over to the cell bars, grabbing at them tightly as she shouted* If I really was a terrorist, if I really was all for this cities demise, would I really be this concerned. It's not just Fre that's in possible danger, it could be the entire country or even the whole damn world that is gonna suffer because of that crazy bitch!

You don't know that *Ophelia spoke sternly, not turning her back to him. Her arms were crossed, her face not turning to his, before she spoke again* and I don't know that either. I don't know what's going on anymore. It's all become a mess. Nothing is as simple as it once was and I... I just don't know what we can do anymore

(KILL ME! MY WIFI SUCKS)
last edited 1年以上前
Weiss slowly lifted his head from the ground, his lip busted and his face bleeding from where wood and splinters had done their damage as well. He looked up through a bloody and blurred vision, a gash above his eye making it harder for him to see until he saw the hand extended down towards him. He looked up at Elijah, and then at Three's motionless body before painfully push himself up some to get the long handle out of his shoulder before he accepted the hand that helped him up. He held his shoulder, staggering until he regained some of his sense.

Eros was still only a little conscious while she laid their on the floor unable to move.

However, Weiss and Elijah wasn't the only ones that had managed to get themselves back up. Five had now gotten back to his feet as well, the hole that had been burned into his chest slowly healing closed all the way. He had used magic to stop the melting metal from getting too far passed the bone with a barrier that he had extended through the inside of his body. He panted himself, his posture slowly straightening until there was a cringe bringing snap from his back.
"Your efforts have been bothersome, I will grant you that. This extent of resistance was unexpected. However," The outline of his body began to brim with a white light, a heavy pressure filling the atmosphere. "It is not enough."

Weiss gave a scowl, his magic eye igniting with aura of its own that flowed from his eye socket like smoke. This was bad. They were in a populated area, so his more destructive capabilities were few and far. However, he knew that the experiment in front of them took none of that into consideration.
Not only that, but he was sure that his shoulder had been severed when he had been stabbed, so he now had a handicap. And looking over at Elijah, he didn't look like he was in any better condition. And to make matters worse, they now had three unconscious bodies that were there that couldn't protect themselves against whatever Five was about to pull.

-

Meanwhile, Addai had started panicking when Zealia's clones had begun to disappear one by one. He knew enough about magic now to know that something bad was happening. He was already prepared to go back in himself now against Zealia's wishes for him to stay safe until the ground began to shake violently outside the boutique. Thousands of symbol's began to appear across the property, glowing dimly at first, and then harshly. He felt such a feeling of dread, one that he had never felt in such an amount before.
-
And back within the boutique, Weiss also felt the somewhat familiar energy from long ago entering into the area and starting to expand rapidly. However, with his mind on what was in front of them at the moment, he couldn't quite focus on it.

~

"Yeah, and I guess it suffered enough already because of your crazy ass." The guard rolled his eyes. "Come on Jaff, it's time for us to do our rounds about the prison."

The fellow guard gave an uncertain nod, looking to Rosemary for a moment as they were leaving and being replaced by the mages who were now entering.
*As the mages made their way over, Rosemary leaned over her head to whisper to Oswald in his cage* Os, listen... It's about her. She's still alive
*Oswald groaned ever so slightly before he responded in a daze* H-Her... You mean... Her her?!
Yes *Rosemary said, before she sat back down in her cell, whispering on last response* Once we're out of here, we gotta find her *And with that, she was back in a sitting position in the cell, already feeling a slight bit of hope returning to her*
"Oh great, just in time." Elijah muttered with a heave, the energy more than just familiar around him. But that didn't distract him with what they had to deal with currently. His eyes, which one of them was bruised, went to Weiss. "Get your girlfriend or whatever." He signaled towards Eros, urging him to recruit to some form of safety despite their conditions. He limped his way back to where he last saw Zealia, looking around at the mountain of rubble that he was surrounded by. But then his eyes caught sight of a few orange locks sticking out between the pile of tile, in which he quickly began to dig for his sister to get them out of the boutique.

"That's the thing. We can't do anything about it." Flynn replied with a bitter and negative tone. Now, wipe away that sap of a face you got and come on. Enjoy the little free time we have."
last edited 1年以上前
I can't enjoy it, Flynn *Ophelia spoke, turning to him. For the first time, Flynn could see her at her most vulnerable. For the first time, he could see tears from her eyes* These are my people. These deaths, these people's suffering, this is all on my shoulders. I abandoned the kingdom, and now it is gone. Instead of making up for the sins of my parents, I have only added on to the burden that is our family name. I have done nothing for these people and yet they are the ones who suffer the consequences! Tell me Flynn, how can I possibly enjoy anything with this conscious? You don't have to worry about such things. You're just... just an alchemist. An alchemist who was roped into all this twenty years ago by my stupid involvement. I should've never dragged anyone into this.
"After you." Weiss retorted. It seemed that they had the same idea about retreating. "Whatever "just in time" is, lets hope that time is right now."

Five had also sensed the energy that had squeezed itself into the situation, his brows furrowing as he watched Elijah go to where Zealia had been left. He gazed over to Three out of his peripherals, and then back to Elijah. He raised his club, and light began to spiral around it, the club itself starting to tremble.

Weiss acted quickly, an illusion of darkness spilling into the area coming into effect. It closed in around Five until it trapped him in a box of complete darkness that cut off senses towards anything outside of it.
He knew that even with that, it wouldn't last long and they didn't have much time to put it to use. He stumbled over to where Eros was, having to pick her up the best he could and throw her over his uninjured shoulder. He suppressed his magic, making it harder to be sensed.
-
Outside the boutique, some of the ground began to raise and piece together in chunks, people watching on from distances at the strange phenomenon occurring before their eyes. Some of them had already been wondering and fearful of what had been going on since some of what was happening within the boutique had been spreading to nearby homes and stores already.

~

((Alright, pretty much done with this side of things XD I'll bring them back after the timeskip.))
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I am waiting for my King Crimson time skip, COLA. I can only wait so long. But hey, at least I can sleep now 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
あなた still got Jade's side of things XD 1年以上前
Elijah was finally able to drag his sister out of the pile, shocked at the multiple injuries he saw throughout her body. He grunted when he lifted her and tossed her over his shoulder, grimacing at the burning pain that came from his side. He nodded once he saw Weiss had Eros, and quickly made his way out with his sister through the large hole of the boutique, being careful to dodge the chunks of earth that rose. But then that’s when he spotted Addai. “Huh—hey! You! Make yourself useful, why dontcha?! The fuck are you doing out here? Actually, never mind that, get as far away as you can!” He said as he attempted to run.

“Well I can tell you right now that crying and weeping about it won’t do no good.” Flynn replied apathetically, somewhat being able to understand what she felt. “We all have faults here, it’s not just you, trust me.”
*Ophelia was silent once again, wiping the tears from her eyes with her sleeve as she looked forward again in silence, not sure what she could say to Flynn. She was just silent, looking forward, but pondering what Flynn had told her. As she id, Kristoff finally returned, his hands behind his back, looking forward as he moved toward hte group. He was silent for a brief moment before he spoke* Ready to go?
Eros hung across Weiss's shoulder, the rest of her consciousness hanging on for what it was worth. Her body ached, and she could still feel it twitching some. "Where're we...goin?"

"A place that's not here." Weiss answered firmly, keeping it brief and bitter. He looked over to where Tubby was still unconscious from being struck so hard in the head. But he could see that the large canoid was still breathing. He cursed to himself, seeing no way that they were going to be able to getting something that big up to drag away with them without being caught. And in the spur of the moment, he rushed out behind Elijah with Eros with him, only to see what was occurring outside.
And then his attention was averted when Elijah spoke to Addai.

Addai was more baffled than anything when he suddenly saw Elijah coming from the boutique. He hadn't remembered him being there, only briefly catching the presence of an energy like Zealia's amidst everything else that was going on. However, when he saw the condition he was in, and that he was carrying Zealia, he went towards them immediately. "Run? I-Is Zealia alright?! I tho–" He was thrown off balance when the ground shook again, gathering into a vortex.

As the vortex slowly expanded, it withered and shook violently, wavering as tints of ghastly red and green merged into one. "FreEEEEDoooOOom" A snarl drifted from it, the vortex going into a spasm of twists and turning in its shape.

And here I was, excited to get an actual post in :P 1年以上前
"Okay, change of plans–" Elijah tossed Zealia's unconscious and very injured body over his other shoulder since the one she was currently on was getting weary. "We run the opposite direction of that!" He pointed towards the vortex. "Why the FUCK is Jr. not responding to my messages?!" He suddenly yelled to himself, his attempts to contact his brother with the little magic he had either not working or being ignored.

Zealia was slowly drifting in and out of her state of unconsciousness, her eyes flickering repeatedly. Her ears were fully drooped, blood dripping from them. And that's when the pain started to kick in and she began to groan and whimper, writhing in Elijah's grasp.

Flynn groaned when he heard the familiar voice behind him. "I'm ready to go. We part our different ways until you find the next servant. Got it? It's our break time."

Nevermind, Jade saves me from the nothing I've become :P 1年以上前
*Kristoff gave a scoff at Flynn's response, shaking his head* Whatever you say *With that, Kristoff used his magic to send Ophelia, Flynn, and The Nithloraul back to the local town, far from the boat. Seemingly to keep the group out of trouble for the time being. Once so, Ophelia was already looking around in a state of confusion* Where are we? Where's the ship? Shouldn't we be heading back?
Addai backed away from the vortex, nearly falling before he looked at the others when she heard Zealia groan. And by others, it was only Elijah and Zealia.

"Why are you idiots standing their twiddling your thumbs?! Get moving!" Weiss's voice yelled back to them, already implementing the idea of getting the hell out of there.

Eros mumbled something, feeling something made of absolute carnage inducing aura becoming more and more potent while she finally drifted into unconsciousness.

The vortex shriveled for a moment before finally expanding, the fabric of the air tearing asunder. A combination of a deep groan and growl left the vortex. "The blood...the blood of all shall quench the damned!!"

Addai wasn't hesitant as if he wanted Elijah to run first, but he didn't have to be told twice as he ran after Weiss.
Can we please get a time skip while I'm at work XD 1年以上前
"Elijah, I told you–" A new voice had entered the atmosphere, and Wiezen Jr. was almost trampled over by his running siblings. And only then when the fog of his teleportation began to settle in, he noticed what was happening around them. His eyes fell onto the destroyed boutique, his mouth slightly agape in genuine shock for the first time. "....What..."

"ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME YOU ANSWER MY CALLS!" Elijah yelled at him with pure frustration and anger. Wiezen Jr.'s ears twitched, catching sight of his hurt sister. He gulped looking at her, before his attention went to the shaking ground and to the expanding vortex.

"GET US THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!"

Flynn groaned. "He probably put us here so we spent less time with your family." He rolled his eye. "It doesn't matter, we can make it to the harbor. In the mean time... I'm hungry..." He felt his stomach growl.
*Ophelia turned her annoyed expression to Flynn, many comments going through head before she sighed* Fine *She sighed*
Addai looked behind them, witnessing the two hands reached from the portal and long, blade like claws dug down into the ground. "I agree, I AGREE!!"

Weiss grimaced as he faced the sight of the creature pulling itself from the portal, the presence of what was entering their world becoming all to familiar. He thought that it had been dealt with so long ago by the very people that he loathed. A hefty breeze swept passed them, and his eyes widened as his magic eye was able to pick up a growing source of energy from within the boutique. "We need to get out of here NOW!"

Wiezen Jr. immediately took action as set small protective bubbles on each person surrounding him as he began to open a portal in the distance. "Hurry!" He warned, making sure his siblings quickened their pace and went through. "Is there anyone left behind?!" He asked as Elijah passed him.

"Only this huge fucking dog, but fuck that dog, let's dip!"

"You don't have to follow me. YOu can do whatever you want." Flynn shrugged before he walked passed the restaurants and debated which one he would enjoy the most.
And skip time now 1年以上前
"Grab the damn dog, it's Carlyle's!" Weiss said as he went through the portal, rushing through into a stumble.

Behind them, Addai was the last to enter, being distracted by the sudden rising of such foreign energies. It made him feel dizzy and to some extent small while both were rising.

Behind them, Five stepped through the hole in the wall of the boutique, Three being held under one of his arms. His gaze went to the fleeing group, and he scoffed with a plain glare towards them. Around his club, a dim form of Light drifted around it as three separate rings that got smaller towards the handle. In a blur of red and distorting air, he went for Addai in hopes of gaining another hostage for the Professor to use in her plans.
Addai suddenly disappeared from Five's sight and reappeared besides Wiezen's side. "Not today." He observed him closely, watching him miss his target and instead fall into a different portal he made appear where Addai once stood. And when Five and Three fell in it, they now were falling from the sky with an active volcano below them far away from where they were mere moments ago, the portal above them disappearing.

Wiezen Jr. pushed Addai into the portal that everyone else had gone into, ordering him to check on the others while he went to fetch the mutant dog–hopping on the chunks of earth skillfully to reach it.

Meanwhile, on the other side of things, the portal Wiezen Jr. opened had closed for their own safety. Addai and Elijah, who still held his whimpering sister along with his other siblings found themselves in an unknown forest that was openly shaped like a house, except no walls. It had to be where Wiezen Jr. currently lived.
Addai fell to the ground on the other side of the portal where the others were after he was pushed, finding himself landing right behind Weiss who had come to a short stop.

Weiss took a brief glance around the area, sighing internally and taking a moment to assess the situation, but not letting his guard down in even the slightest. He knelt down and leaned Eros against one of the trees, his head aching.

"Zealia!" Addai rushed over to Elijah, taking one of Zealia's hands in his. He looked over the injuries that she had sustained, a sick feeling coming to his stomach. "Will she..will she be okay? Can you heal her?" He asked Elijah.

~

Back on the other side of things, the creature that had been sealed, the one known as the First Beast clawed at the ground as the vortex tried to fight against its arrival into the mortal realm in vain. "IIIIII smmEEEeEEElllLLL veerrrrrmiiIiiIIIiIIIiIIIIiIin. I smeeEeeEEElll your BLOOD, THERIAN!"

As Jr. was getting closer to where Tubby had been left, he would notice some sort of dimly illuminating kanji esque symbol that had been placed on the side of the mutant canine's body. It seemed that Five had already made precautions for himself.
Before Jr. could reach Tubby, the large body of the beast flickered before disappearing in a disperse of air and magic particles.
last edited 1年以上前
COLA's classic technique known as あなた Didn't Win 1年以上前
Elijah winced some as he locked his shoulder back into place, dusting himself off before he heard Addai's question. "She can heal herself. I've got to heal myself." Was all that he said before he dropped her on the floor, where her cold hand slipped from Addai's and planted itself on the dewy grass. She trembled, her ears drooped to their fullest potential while whimpering quietly, her eyes flickering some.

Wiezen Jr. cursed underneath his breath when he saw Tubby burst into particles, but made sure to engrain the picture of the kanji symbol into his mind. Even then, he thought his ways around it and gathered any fur from the mutant canine and saved it to track the dog later. But then he turned around, his attention going to the beast that felt very familiar to him. He raised a brow, eyeing his claws that attempted to grip on the ground. He took immediate action, retrieving what appeared to be a butterfly that transformed into a sword with a few words–similar to the gift his father had given him. He rushed forward but made sure not to stay too close before chopping off his claws, removing his grasp from the land and throwing large pieces of rubble in attempt to push the beast back in the vortex while he was stuck there.
Addai gasped when Zealia was dropped on the ground, not giving himself enough time to tell Elijah to be more careful with her as he went to her side and pulled her up to him in attempt to bring the unconscious woman at least some form of comfort. "Where are we?" He asked another question.

~

The Beast slid backwards into the vortex some when its claws were cut, however, the chains around its neck snapped as it thrashed its head when the pieces of rubble hit it. It leaped forward, dragging more of its body out before shaking its head wildly.

It came to a sudden freeze as energy swept towards it quickly bunched into a ball with a red spell casting circle spiraling around it. It let out a roar, that in turn was converted into blast of energy that quickly closed the distance between itself and Jr and destroyed everything within its bath. It began to fire them relentlessly, forcing more of itself from the vortex and now tearing it asunder while doing so.
Jade just forfeit. We know COLA will do something to win XD 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
It's not even about "winning" 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
*shrugs* 1年以上前
Wiezen Jr. shielded himself with his own barrier of strong magic, stronger than both Elijah and Zealia's combined to a certain extent. He grabbed one of the chains that snapped and used it to tie around the beast's snout, standing behind the vortex in his protective bubble and tugging at the First beast to force it back into where it was trying to escape from. To help him, he rose a large chunk of earth that began to press against the monster's face and help guide him the opposite direction.

"Fuck if I know." Elijah muttered, removing his stained and torn shirt and using it as a bandage for the gash of his side. He sat down on the grass and exhaled roughly, trying to concentrate to speed up his healing. He was cursing under his breath, regretting ever entering the mortal world.

Although barely being awake, Zealia could recognize the grip she was in now. She mumbled another whimper and buried herself into the crevices of his arms.
The First Beast's fur began to rise in a bristle like fashion, the ends of it becoming like quills. Tails shot from the barrier one by one until there were many of them that shot into the ground. It's eyes grew wider with rage until it raised one of its hands, the claws that had been cut away gleaming before they became refined. One of its sets of tails swung forward and knocked the barrier forward.
It's arms rose to where its hands wrapped around the barrier that Jr. was in, and though it couldn't destroy it just yet, it snatched him from the air. It's jaws began to force against the chains until they inevitably broke. "Your LIGHT. MUST BE EXTERMIiiiiNAAAATEEEEED!!" Its hot breath heated up the barrier.
The beast's arm pulled back before it threw the entire barrier with immense force, sending it through homes and buildings and across the town.

It began to pull the rest of its body from the vortex, snatching at the iron around its neck until it clawed it to pieces. "I...am FREEEEEEE!!!"
The sky began to be painted red, the carnivorous nature of the being of carnage like a virus as it spread across the vicinity.

~

Addai held Zealia close to his chest, glancing over to see that Weiss seemed to be taking a moment to recover as well. He looked over to Eros, seeing himself that she was indeed in just as much of a condition that Zealia was, which made him feel worse than he had been about what was going on.
Wiezen Jr.'s barrier stayed strong despite the multiple walls it was thrown through, though he had bumped his head inside some. He cursed under his breath as he recovered, raising his head to witness the skies now painted red. He was glad that both his mom and now his siblings were far from where he currently was. Wiezen wasn't quite sure how he was going to rid this creature, but he knew he couldn't leave him to run free. And before he could finish his sentence about being free, a large carriage crashed into his snout at immense speed, splinters of it penetrating his skin and eyes.

Elijah took a few more deep breaths, a glow emerging from his body at his final exhale. He swallowed gently, wincing some as he felt the gash on his side slowly burn shut. That was enough for him to stand up despite the pain he was in, and went to Weiss and Eros first. "Take it off." He pointed to his heavy armor since he could clearly see the deep wounds.
"Worry about your own first," Weiss replied, referring to not only his own wounds, but also those of whichever of his family members he could heal. He placed his hand on his side where his armor had been dented. Where his ribs had been shattered, nonetheless. His attention turned to where the portal had closed. "That back at the boutique, that was a sealing spell being broken. What the hell was something like that doing there, Quartz?" He questioned, his attention now on Elijah.

~

The Beast growled, its black and crimson patterned eyes turning their blood-thirsty attention to the halfbreed. It's tails tore from the ground, rising meters above before slamming back down onto the vortex behind it, wiping it from its existence there in the air. It slashed its claws through the air, slicing waves of wind immediately rushing forward and slicing apart the structures in that direction and bringing death to all that were unfortunate enough to be in its path.

Meanwhile, some of the people within the town began to fall under the effects of the creature's presence, a spiraling mark pushing at their skin from underneath the surface of their flesh.
last edited 1年以上前
And the time skip continues to be out of my reach XD 1年以上前
cosmic_fusions commented…
wind you're gonna have to stop rushing COLA xD 1年以上前
Please don't. 1年以上前
"How the fuck am I supposed to know? Haven't been here in four years." He shrugged apathetically before he kneeled besides Eros and placed his hand against her forehead, sending small vibrations of healing magic through her body. "Now, are you gonna stop being a little twat and let me help ya?"

"What the fuck..." Wiezen Jr. cursed out loud as he witnessed the mass destruction the Beast was causing. But that didn't stop him. He was quick to jump higher than normally possible, floating in the air in attempt to find some sort of weak spot.
And then they both died in the clash. Time skip XD 1年以上前
I know I haven't shut up about it all night but my 日 off is starting in an 時 and I want to get as much done as I can XD 1年以上前
Weiss watched as Elijah had knelt down to help Eros, finding himself staring at the large man as he was spoken to. Part of him couldn't believe that this was actually the same small magic baby that he had had to look after years ago. "The twat portion is my line." He said as he began to carefully peel away the armor around his injured shoulder first. "Looks like the runt of the managed to turn out to be the bigger of the three after all." He spoke, giving a grunt when he had to pull a little harder at some of the armor pieces, which in turn caused him to wince in pain. His shoulder was still bleeding out, but that was the least of his worries. "Either way, that was a stupid move for that thing to have been sealed there to began with. More trash that your mother and father failed to clean up. Not surprising in the least."

~

The Beast's tails coiled some as its large eyes darted across the area from right to left and left to right, its jaws pulled back into some sort of ugly and terrifying grin that exposed its teeth that looked as if blood had been drying between them for ages. His throat expanded, and a loud growling croak sound was carried through the air, coming as a scream in the minds of some.

To others, voices of malice filled their heads, and a blood lust unlike any other corrupted them down to the roots of their mind and the beating of their hearts. All throughout the city and some of the neighboring cities, people began to be seized under the control of the mark that had appeared on them, and in turn, they began to massacre anyone near enough to them that they were able to get to.
Yeah, keep it up, COLA. Loving this :P 1年以上前
Take your time XD 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Yep. 1年以上前
“Runt? I’d speak more carefully next time. I guess I can call puberty my bitch if that counts for somethin’.” Elijah shrugged, watching him strip the armor from his injured shoulder. But at the last comment, his brow raised. “You’ve got balls to be talkin bout my parents like that to someone who’s hand is right on their injured shoulder.” He warned, wiping the excess blood that covered the wounds with his shirt. “They’re idiots but they’re my idiots.” His fingers finally dug into the tissue and numbed his pain all together before sending small healing auras. “How do you know em anyways?”
"I was with the bunch of you growing up. Me, and her other half." Weiss said, gesturing towards Rosemary. "They used to be my "parents" too. If you could refer to it as that." Weiss said flatly. "Until your father killed me and my sister and sent me to Holle while your mother stood by and waved. And then I managed to escape. And then I was thrown out to a psychotic good-for-nothing rancid bitch who took the only things away from me that I had left afterwards while I watched and was tortured for the fourth time in my life and you three and that Rosemary were pampered up and taken away." He spoke nonchalantly, but there was a strong undertone of bitterness and despise in his voice towards Helga and Wiezen, as well as Emma to some degree.
"You can say we've got a lot of history. So excuse me if there won't be anything likable from me towards them. And that's a severe understatement. Come to think of it, it looks like you all are doing well for yourselves."
last edited 1年以上前
“Riiiight...” Elijah clicked his tongue, surprised at how delirious the man in front of him was becoming due to his injuries. He must’ve just been a friend of the family for all he knew. But at his last comment, he chuckled dryly. “Ehhh, well if you want to go with that ‘parents abandoning me’ story, then I guess I can hop in and say the same thing for me and my idiot siblings. Both are fucking retarded, one literally most likely with her mentality issues, and the other a mess of a man.” He shrugged. “But, they did their job. Took care of us while they could. Threw us out. Divorced. Hated each other and most likely us. Typical family business.”
Okay, Jade, I'm gonna need あなた to stop this, cause this is hitting too close to ホーム XD 1年以上前
"Yeah, typical." Weiss spat, rotating his shoulder some. "What you see as a story is the life that I've had to live and deal with because your parents. Because of Helga and Wiezen, and to some degree, because of you three. And now again, because of the your "family", I've been dragged into another Quartz mess that had nothing to do with me." But then he paused when a thought that he had been trying to shove off as nonsense came back to mind the more he began to think of the situation.
Elijah blinked, his brow raising some at what Weiss had to say. "Ooookaay.... And? Am I supposed to say sorry or something? I mean, no offense, but I had nothing to do with any of what your saying and if you're holding a grudge against a baby then... that's.... weird." He said awkwardly. "Uuuuhhhh, can't promise you I'll be sending an apology letter anytime soon dude. If it makes you feel any better, Helga and Wiezen are pretty fucked too so I guess karma bites back hard."
"Trust me. Karma hasn't even began to bite back yet. Because I haven't gotten to them yet." Weiss turned and looked at him now. "I'm not asking for a any sort of apology. I don't want one, no. Because karma has a brother name Revenge, and he isn't one to forget. However, knowing the way things work with any of you, you'll get in the way of that. And in turn, we'll become enemies." He stared Elijah in the eye now.
"And there'll come a time where none of you are going to be able to bullshit them out of it and attempt to justify either of their actions."
“So you’ll... get revenge... or uh, kill them because they didn’t want to care for you?” He almost chuckled internally. “Yikes.” He muttered. “Listen, I don’t give a fuck about justifying or bullshitting what they’ve done–but, no offense, that’s not a main issue right now and if what you say is true then you need to get over your mama and daddy issues. If you think they sit up every night and think about you, then uh, you’re wrong. And if you’ve wasted your life thinking about something that happened literally when you were a child, then.... yikes.” He patted his good shoulder with a chuckle. “I’ll send them a “Hey I despise you” message for ya, as soon as I can find them that is.” Elijah hummed to himself before he slapped the back of Zealia’s back quite hard to deliver his own healing elements.
Weiss let out a long, dry sigh. He didn't bother responding to Elijah at all, mostly because more or less, he had expected something along the lines of that more or less. After all, he was speaking to one of the offspring of the very ones that he wanted to kill. As long as he had gotten the point across loud and clear, nothing else mattered to him. They were all the same under his eye, after all.
He opened his eyes, realizing that he had lost his eyepatch in the scuffle. He looked down at Eros for a moment, considering leaving her with her supposed family and continuing off on his own. He couldn't help but feel that they were being gathered, pushed back together at one opportunity or another, and he didn't want any part in that.

When Zealia had been smacked on the back, Addai could feel the impact from it through her body and he almost glared at Elijah. In that moment, the power inside of him sparked, and Elijah would be able to feel the almost endless source of untamed energy similar to Light that was within him. That is, until his brows started furrowing in confusion and the energy seemed to distinguish completely. "I do not understand...why must you be so cruel to those that are your loved ones?" He held Zealia closer to him now, and to some extent, away from Elijah now.
last edited 1年以上前
Elijah blinked, and he suddenly released a thunderous laugh that even made the sky above them flash some being that he himself was a nymph. He wiped a fake tear away and sniffed. "That whore you're holding so closely is nothing but a spoiled self-centered brat that's been responsible for dozens of deaths and disappearances of innocent people in search for our 'parents', and doesn't care about anything but money and dick. In fact, she probably doesn't care about you either. She just used you because of your virginity as an ingredient for her spells. A GIANT virgin, may I add. She doesn't care about anyone unless their convenient to her." He said with a snide, stretching some to crack the tense areas of his body. "Where the fuck is my idiot brother?"
last edited 1年以上前
Wind taps his fingers, not out of impatience for the part, but because he is really enjoying a playlist of 音楽 によって The Doors 1年以上前
あなた know that it would be untrue. あなた know that I would be a liar. If I was to say to you. Girl we couldn't get much higher. Come on, baby, light my fire. 1年以上前
"You do not mean that." Addai said, his brows still furrowed. "Nor do I believe that what you speak of her is true. Zealia is nothing like you have described her to be. She wants us to have a child together...when I a ready to, of course. You have a wife, no? Would you like it if someone said the same about her? Or are you reflecting your insecurities? Has someone hurt you so that you must speak such a way about your own flesh and blood?" He showed genuine concern for the man in front of him that was Zealia's brother.
last edited 1年以上前
TRY TO RUN! TRY TO HIDE! BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE! BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE! 1年以上前
"Oh my god, a rat from you two? That's just asking for straight 18 years of misery." He chuckled to himself. "Zealia is everything I described her as, I've lived with her for twenty years. And you? What, a week?" His brow raised. "A week and you already want to get married and want to have kids. I bet you don't even know when is her birthday or her favorite color for that matter! HAH! You have no idea who she is, who the Quartzes are, and believe me, you don't want to know. So I think it's best if you just leave, it'll help the both of us." But then he squinted his eyes. "Speak of my wife like that and I will have you limping on one foot for the rest of your life. You cannot compare her to this... brat. In fact, if I'm being honest here, all the fucking Quartzes are self-centered brats, which is why no one wants to be a part of it."
No one wants to be with a Quartz, spoken によって a married Quartz 1年以上前
I mean uh..... Come on, come on, come on, come on, now touch me babe. Can't あなた see. That I am not afraid 1年以上前
Thank you, Jade. Now let's timeski- Sing 音楽 によって The Doors XD 1年以上前