Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8151-8200 of 9437

1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
“Hey!” Zealia interfered. “No growling! No growling unless you want me to shrink you to the size of a toad!” She warned Tubby with a finger. “His name is Addai and you can trust him. But jumping on him and scaring him without context is unacceptable, okay?” She looked at her lover with an awkward smile. “It’s okay, she won’t hurt you. She belongs to my cousin. That one who’s lock you found, remember?” She placed a soft kiss on his cheek.
1年以上前 pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Tubby barked at Zealia, giving a sort of half-growl at her threat.

"She?! SHE!?" Addai out his hands to his face for a moment, now just wanting to go back upstairs and go to sleep and forget that today and yesterday had never happened. At the mentioning of Zealia's cousin, he thought back to the locket that he had found earlier. Moving his hands from his face, he spoke to Zealia. "So that..thing, its hers?" He said referring to Tubby. "How did she manage to–BY THE GOODNESS!" When he turned his attention back to the mutant canine, he found only a writhing pile of its purple-ish skin bubbling and shaping itself, a sickly feeling coming to his stomach.

Where the large mutant beast had been, the fleshy form reshaped itself until it was the puppy like form that Helga had come into contact with when Allison had arrived. Zealia would find that shrinking the beast wouldn't have been an issue, for now there was a miniature Tubby there. It gave a yippish but still almost just as loud bark, its tail wagging furiously until it stopped.
The small version of the once large canine sprinted over to the bar and began to sniff around before its leg lifted, and it began to urinate on one of the stools. The stool itself started to melt down as the sizzling, acidic urine burned it away.
“TUBBY!” Zealia shrieked when it used the stool as her own bathroom. She quickly appeared besides the mutant dog. “Tubby!” She yelled again, and this time picked her up. “Bad dog! Very bad Tubby!” She reprimanded, her nose wrinkling at her smell. “Eeewww, when was the last time you got a bath? You are a stinky and stubborn dog, Tubby!”
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
*Oswald looked over at the skeletal man at his response, only responding with a simple shrug as he kept back from the cell, awaiting the guards to open it and for him to get his rumored collar, with Rosemary left to groan at each joke Oswald racked*
Tubby stared at the woman that spoke to it as if she were its owner, panting slightly with its tongues hanging. And right after Zealia had began to call it stubborn, it slowly started to pee on her clothes. And then it barked again, making a whining noise. "d–danger!"

Addai suddenly stepped beside Zealia, putting his hand in front of her and their new found puppy companion protectively.

A cold, chilling aura drifted through the boutique on the left,. And from the right there was another aura that was bold and twisted.

~

"Right this way bucky." The skeletal man said, taking Oswald in the direction that "Interested in a smoke?" he asked whilst lighting one that he had jutted through his teeth. He waved at Rosemary while on the way out. "Send me some mail sometime if ya ever get out witcha thick self, haHA, HEY~!"

The guards looked at each other in annoyance, but kept silent out of the anxious feeling that seemed to have been cast upon them.
*Rosemary was quick to raise her middle finger before sitting against the wall at the end of the cell. As Oswald was handed a cigarette, he silently refused before he responded * let's get this over with
last edited 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
XD I just got a great idea 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Put it in the bin XD 1年以上前
All あなた need to know is that I'm right and COLA's wrong XD 1年以上前
"Oh, it'll be ova with reeeaaal smoothly, smoootTHLAAAAAAYE, baby." The mysterious and seemingly undead man pull out a match and lit it on his skin. The contents of the cigarette sizzled and produced a dark smoke. He led Oswald back towards the door that they had entered through.
*Rosemary watched as Oswald and the man left through the door, her eyes on it a minute more before she put her head on her knees, thinking about Enricho and Ossiana and Oriocho and Han'ah and Levi and Eros and Oasis. And it all made her tear up*
last edited 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Yeah, fuck Levi xD 1年以上前
Time skip! Time skip! Time skip! 1年以上前
I 愛 how Jade didn't say anything and she still got your scorn XD 1年以上前
After they left,, the skeletal man led Oswald down a long continuation of passages that had an almost endless amount of turns, almost like a maze. They were halfway there when the man had started to whistle to himself while smoking what looked like a twig. They eventually came across another room in which Oswald was instructed to go inside. Within it was a single chair that had iron cuffs attached to it. The floor under it had some sort of strange symbol and circle on it that matched the one that was on the ceiling.

"Take a seat. Things are about to get groovy.."
Finally *Oswald said with a grin as he sat down* a chair in this place. Could be more comfortable though. Got any throw pillows
Zealia took multiple steps back, immediately taking action on scooting Tubby away from her when she realized she was going to pee on her. But when Addai stepped forth, her ears twitched and she slightly tilted her head. And that's when she felt both the auras from either side, and her face darkened before it was her turn to step in front of Addai protectively, an orb of her own light glowing from her hand and ready to slice in half whoever had trespassed her boutique. "I'll tell you now that it is not wise to sneak in my boutique without notice."
Flynn! Kill them
*Ophelia stepped in between Kristoff and Flynn as she shouted back at him* That's enough! These are still people
They're hosts for the Servants *Kristoff shouted back at Ophelia* And I refuse to take any word from a princess of a fallen kingdom
And I refuse to let Flynn listen to a man who believes in false gods
Oh, so he should listen to you then
Everyone, shut up!
*The Nithloraul shouted to get their attention, brushing her hair to the side to calm herself as she continued* Flynn hates my guts, but I know him better than you two idiots. I was a part of him for twenty years, after all. He's a goddamn human being! Whatever he does is his choice, not yours. So both of you, shut up and let him decide for himself
*With that, The Nithloraul took a sigh, and stepped back, turning to Flynn* Go ahead and do whatever. I know you don't like me, but I'll follow your choice regardless. We're in this together, and we both want out of this
cosmic_fusions commented…
but wiiinddd, i 焦げ茶色, ダン, dun wanna kill hooman beings :( 1年以上前
Then don't. Tell Kristoff to go fist himself and his dead family XD 1年以上前
"That's the spirit youngsta,' The man began to strap Oswald down the chair while speaking. "Let's hope ya can keep that zest baby, cuz ya gonna need it down there." After he was finished, he put two of his fingers to his lips and whistled loudly. "It's show time~!"

~

"If you wouldn't have noticed me, then I'd imagine that you would be a bigger waste than I thought." The air distorted and peeled back within a space in the room, and Weiss was revealed to be in the boutique. His eyes narrowed towards Addai, and then back to Zealia. "The mutt's right."

Beside him was another figure who pushed back their hood. At first glance, she would obviously mistake the person as Rosemary since she had never known about Eros.
cosmic_fusions commented…
don't あなた dare hurt addai または zealia! 1年以上前
Zealia took a step back once she recognized the man that revealed himself, forcing Addai to do the same mostly for his own good to stay far from him. Her eyes squinted and she released Tubby from her grasp, standing back up as her eyes averted to Eros and back to him. "You ever heard about something called KNOCKING?" She rolled her mismatched eyes. "What are you doing here?" She asked Weiss. "I thought you left it very clear that we weren't crossing paths again thanks to something that wasn't even my fault... .....dickwad..." She mumbled. "You're the danger Tubby talks about? What, here to carry on with killing all the Quartzes?"
last edited 1年以上前
"We're not here for any of that stuff," Eros spoke before Weiss had the chance to. Because knowing him, she knew that he was bound to say something that wasn't going to be very helpful towards why they were there. "And I mean, why knock when there's a big ass hole in the back of this place." She shrugged.

"And believe me, I'm not exactly thrilled about the idea of having to stick around you god forsaken lunatics as is. And if I was the danger, then there wouldn't be any room for conversation. You'd most likely already be dead." Weiss grimaced, glaring at Tubby as the mutant creature managed to escape Zealia's grasp and scuttle to him only to be shoved away by his foot. "He was silent for a moment before he spoke again. "Oasis is dead."
Zealia's brows remained furrowed during the entirety of the conversation until she heard the last of his words, her ears drooping and her scrunched features softening. "I-It didn't work?" She blinked, questioning the magical disguise she gave her that was supposed to help prevent that. She felt her heart beginning to crush when the thought of a childhood best friend of hers dead. And now she regretted not holding her for a couple seconds more in the hug she gave before departing. Zealia gulped, feeling a knot swell in her throat. Her eyes went to the ground momentarily and she shifted uncomfortably, tears already forming but none of them rolling down from her cheeks. But then she realized who was next to Weiss and she felt extreme pity hit her, telling herself she had no right to be crying over someone she lost contact with long ago. And that comforting people that really knew her was her current job. Zealia cleared her throat before calmly walked towards the couple, and she gently wrapped her arms around who she thought was Rosemary. "I'm sorry for your loss, Ms. Rose." She addressed her formally before releasing her. But as she stared into her eyes, she quickly caught that something was off with the person in front of her. And then her eyes squinted to Weiss, then back to who she assumed was a replica of her sister. "Is this a trick?" She asked upfront. "Because things here will get very dirty if you were sent by that Fre woman." The therinymph warned, three of her clones already at Addai's side.
*Oswald sat there now, now letting it set in that he had no idea what it was that he was sitting underneath, what it was that this machine did. All he could do was sit and wait and see what would happen to him, doing his best to keep that cocky aura about him*
"Things are going to get dirty. Or more than just that." Weiss answered blandly. "That "woman from Fre" is the one responsible for it. The same one that is responsible for taking Oasis's sister, killed her. I don't bother with tricks. Just facts."

Eros shifted some while Weiss spoke so casually about the situation, as if he didn't really care. But she knew that this couldn't have been the case. Or at least hoped that that alone wasn't it. And though he spoke flatly, she could tell that he was just as on edge as she was.
"And I'm...not..Rosemary. I think ya might have mistaken us. But you can say that we're kinda cut from the same cloth." She cleared her throat. "But uh..Bonnus. She's not stopping there. We kinda overheard that you have a tie or two to Carlyle, which has gotta be some sort of true seeing that her pet hasn't tried to take your head off yet."

While Eros was speaking, Tubby kept running up to Weiss only to be shoved back again into a roll across the floor by his foot. However, the small beast jumped back to its feet with its tail wagging furiously as if it were playing and kept running back to him.

"There's a lot goin' on right now, and we...sorta need your help." Eros continued. "Also, Oswald and my idiot counterpart Rosemary and Ossiana are..sorta in Fre's capital prison at the moment. So, there's that too."

~

The skeletal man rubbed his hands together after strapping Oswald down, going over to a lever on the other end of the room. Upon pulling it, cuffs locked onto Oswald's ankles, and the lights flickered some. "Alright alright alright~!" He cracked his fingers and went to the next station that was beside the lever. He opened one of the cabinets and pulled out what looked like a handheld poker in the shape of a burning rectangle along with a thin but long needle. "Ones for da neck, the other's for da ass. Can ya guess which is which?" He said in a joking manner, yet it didn't seem as if he was joking at all.
*Oswald looked at the marks, already unsure as to the way these would be burned. Though his attitude wavered slightly, he kept his expression as he asked* Now hang on a second. This doesn't look like a temporary marker. After all, once the trial is done, we'll be outta this prison. We aren't even officially prisoners. We're just stuck here until the hearing
"Stuck here til the hearing but I ain't hearin' ya, HEY! Somebody didn't tell ya that for as long as you're here, you're ah prisoner baby~? haHA! Thatsa stuffing full of bad luck for you mister mister." The man said. "But don't go off and let that discourage ya son. Look at it as somethin' that'll make ya never come back. Now, where'd ya want the one the burns? Face, neck, head, face, or neck?"
“Pri—PRISON?!” Zealia’s eyes shot open and her mouth fell agape in disbelief, her hand meeting her forehead seconds after. “Are you kidding me?! Elijah and Wiezen are sooooooo killing Oswald for that!!!” She blinked before realizing something. “My mom is going to beat his ass!” Even though they had been in prison too they always made sure to keep Oswald out of trouble and hoped he didn’t end up like them. “What is the bail total? We’ll pay for it. As for Carlyle, her mom, Allison, took her so we assumed she was okay.” Zealia said with a frown.
*Oswald couldn't help but let out a sigh, already feeling like he should've come up with a plan of escape, before he gave his answer* Whichever gets me back to the comfort of my cell the fastest
"No, you won't pay for is. Because there IS no bail." Weiss spoke. "They are in prison for the supposed terroristic attack upon Fre from the previous day.Meaning, they will be charged as foreign terrorists. People died. Not to mention that by now, a few ignorant and more than stupid things have been said that would only make the situation that much worse." His eye narrowed over to Eros when he said this.

"Hey, don't look a me! I don't have any control of what she says or does. She's the dumb and reckless one, not me." Eros said, feeling a little offended.

Addai looked around at everyone now, feeling almost a sense of dejavu from the time that he had breakfast with Zealia's family. He made a unsure face when Tubby had finally ended its attempts with getting to Weiss and instead came over to him with its tail wagging.

"That's beside the point. And when it comes to Carlyle, she'll be required. Whatever went on on her end of things, this "Allison" individual must have not done a very good job, and right now, Bonnus is on her trail." Weiss's full attention went to Zealia now. "Or rather, her subjects. And they're on to yours as well. Which brings us to why you're here." His gaze moved to Tubby now, who was still attempting to follow Addai and crawl its way up his leg.

~

"The comfort of your cell eh? Which one?" The skeletal man asked. But he wasn't really expecting an answer, because the moment Oswald would open his mouth to do so, he yelled out "FOREHEAD IT IS BABY!" He shoved the burning rectangle into Oswald's forehead and let it sit while it quickly started burning through flesh.
“No bail?” Zealia blinked. “That can’t be true, people will do anything for money nowadays. I-I can offer a lot of it at the expense of their freedom! Or I can offer to pay for any infrastructure they’re planning or we can make a deal of something of the sort.” Her hands lightly tapped each other as she listened to them continue. “Me? Why me!? I didn’t do anything! I don’t even know this nut job you’re talking about!” But then she realized that she didn’t really care what happened to her. “I don’t think I’m much help, but I guess I can try a tracking spell for my cousin. And as for Rosemary and Oswald, I do not see them coming out anytime soon if we can’t make a deal of some kind.”
*Oswald let out a sudden shout of pain, clenching his teeth in agony as his fists were balled up, his body suddenly jolting in pain as the iron bar as pushed against his flesh, doing what he could to not shout in pain, but it was difficult for someone who had little fighting experience in his life*
"We'll take our chances with getting to Carlyle after I take care of what's going on in Fre." Weiss said. "If you can track her, then we're going to need you to be ready to do just that. But why they're after you, who could say? They've started after me as well. And I doubt that we're the only ones. All I know is that I'm blaming it on you and your family."

"The fuck did we do?!" Eros exclaimed, turning to Weiss now. "Look, I know you got this whole "KILL all THE qUaRtZeS" fuckery going on, but don't try to use us to keep excusing other people's bullshit!"

"I'm not excusing anything. The damn Oni is after someone that's technically one of YOU. Which is ironic."

"That's not even the sole reason if a reason at all you fuckin' dickhead!" Eros growled. She turned to Zealia now. "Look sis, if you can help us in any way then cool. But I think you better get out of this place. There was someone else trailing after the dog over there."
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
こんにちは Jade, guess what? 1年以上前
Sorry Jade. I'm done. This RP will not change and I don't want to be a part of something that feels like unpaid labor 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
*insert equus ferus caballus joke here* 1年以上前
"What? I cannot leave, this is basically my home!" Her ears lowered softly before she released a small sigh. She already had enough on her plate. But at Weiss's comment, her eye twitched. "Listen, Weiss, I get the grudge you have against my parents, I really do. What they did was unacceptable. But I do not want you putting their blame onto me. I had nothing to do with their decision. And I'd love nothing more but to start again." She said, extending her hand towards his.
Weiss stared at Zealia for a long moment until his eyes went down to her hand, and then back to her.

Oh here we go again, Eros thought to herself. She went to step forward and was in the middle of being about to tell Zealia to put her hand down before Weiss smacked it way. However, to her surprise, she didn't see that happen.

Instead, Weiss extended his arm out until it his hand met Zealia's, his grip a firm and rough one.
Zealia's ears perked in surprise when she felt his hand interlock with hers, and she gave it a generous shake. She smiled up at him and sighed some at release. "I'm glad you agree, a-and I know my brothers and even my parents will do so as well. My mother has spoken about you recently and she's saddened she couldn't see you sooner."
"Well I guess that'll be too bad for her, because I'm not interested in seeing her or your brothers." Weiss replied. "I already have two and a half of you to deal with already as is."

"Oh don't even fucking do that," Eros hissed at him.

Weiss attention finally rested on Addai for the first time, who was ironically keeping Tubby company now. He looked like he was about to make some sort of bitter comment, however, he didn't do so. And when he turned back to Zealia, his expression twisted into a reluctant one. "I have a place where you and whoever the oaf over there is can stay until things are settled."
"But... But what about my brothers? And... And my mom, and my dad...." Zealia said with lowered ears. "I appreciate your help, but I rather you help my boyfriend." She turned to Addai and gave an effort of a smile. "He must be protected at all costs."
Over where Addai was, Tubby was being treated to a bully rub while it squirmed around on the floor in satisfaction with its tongues hanging out of one side of its mouth.

Weiss gave a scoff. "Your parents can die for all I care. It'll be my luck if I do. Your brothers aren't in the immediate vicinity right now so they'll be fine. And chances are, even if I do take the high and brown over there with me, he'll just start complaining and getting on my nerves and then we'll have to come all the way back to drag you with us."

"Jeez, sounds like you already–"

"Know the ropes?" Weiss completed the rest of her sentence. "When you've lived with them, you learn that other people tend to pick up on their habits." He said blandly. "And if he needs to be protected, then you better consider yourself packing, because that sounds like a whole lot of your job to do," He spoke now to Zealia.
"Weiss..." She sighed. "Listen.... I know what you may think, but I urge you to change your thoughts. I know both my parents love you. I do not know so much of my father, but I know when I told my mom about you two, her eyes lit up like never before." Zealia nodded at her response. "And whenever you're ready to see her, I promise she will be too with open arms." Her throat cleared. "If... If what you offer guarantees more safety, then I rather have Addai be there."
(Alright, I am back. Please ignore what I said last night. I was both angry and very drunk. I'll just repost my previous posts and hope that I can return to this RP)

Flynn! Kill them
*Ophelia stepped in between Kristoff and Flynn as she shouted back at him* That's enough! These are still people
They're hosts for the Servants *Kristoff shouted back at Ophelia* And I refuse to take any word from a princess of a fallen kingdom
And I refuse to let Flynn listen to a man who believes in false gods
Oh, so he should listen to you then
Everyone, shut up!
*The Nithloraul shouted to get their attention, brushing her hair to the side to calm herself as she continued* Flynn hates my guts, but I know him better than you two idiots. I was a part of him for twenty years, after all. He's a goddamn human being! Whatever he does is his choice, not yours. So both of you, shut up and let him decide for himself
*With that, The Nithloraul took a sigh, and stepped back, turning to Flynn* Go ahead and do whatever. I know you don't like me, but I'll follow your choice regardless. We're in this together, and we both want out of this

*Oswald let out a sudden shout of pain, clenching his teeth in agony as his fists were balled up, his body suddenly jolting in pain as the iron bar as pushed against his flesh, doing what he could to not shout in pain, but it was difficult for someone who had little fighting experience in his life*
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Nah...NAAAAAH FUCK THAT. あなた ABANDEFT 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
.......still not editing my post XD You're gonna have to post the last part of yours xD 1年以上前
Fine. At least it's something 1年以上前
While everyone was speaking, Tubby jump from Addai's arms and started to bark. And what came forth was the gigantic bark from before instead of the her puppyish one as her muscle started tearing while her body grew in size.
She began to snarl viciously, the small parallel spines in her tail jutting out. She whimpered for a brief second or so until she reached her full size and started growling.

Weiss's eye narrowed. "This isn't up for discussion. Get what you need and prepare to go. They're here."

Addai had stiffened up as well and was already staring towards the door at the presence of two large presences of energy, one awfully demented and hectic. The other calm and malicious. He looked at the others nervously, seeing that Tubby had gone from small back to big real quick.

"Looks like the party crashers are here." Eros turned to Zealia. "Hey...sorry if this place gets a little fucked up. That tends to happen, ya know."
last edited 1年以上前
*Oswald panted as the iron was released from his forehead, already feeling the searing pain on his head as he spoke through clenched teeth* Damn... do you know how many girls hearts you've broken? Could've at least put it on my hand
"You said you wanted it as quick as the quickest way, ya dig? Putting it on ya hand would've required me to kneel down and find what places wouldn't burn through the veins, cuz that wouldn't have been too groovy. Now, I hope ya like shots. And I'm not talkin gunshots here either, hehey!" The skeletal faced man replied, flicking his bony fingers against the end of the long needle.
*Oswald looked over at the needle, already giving a sigh* For a moment, I was hoping you were offering me a drink and not.... a long needle. Just make it quick, will you
"You know what they say. Every man loves a quickie at some point in his life baby~! HEY!" And on cue with "hey" he stabbed the needle through the back of Oswald's neck. And then he said something strange. "Some food for thought kiddo. You came around at the right time. You might be just what these bones need to sprinkle some pizzazz on things, ya dig?" He began to twist the needle a good three times before pulling it out and letting some of the blood drip into the strange circle below on the floor.
Zealia rubbed her head in frustration. "Seriously....." She mumbled, staring at the surrounding walls she knew probably wouldn't be standing. She wasn't quite sure how she was going to explain to her brothers any of this, and still had to recruit people she promised to Athlantis. However, at the same time, it was still her special day with Addai and she didn't want to waste any more time of it. Zealia nodded softly before she turned to Addai, her hands already on his forearms. "Go upstairs and pack everything you've got, including the potions, okay?" She attempted a smile. "I'll meet you up there." She nodded, sending the three clones of her with him, guarding him at all costs.

(Wind, are you sure about this?)
last edited 1年以上前
(I told you I was drunk. It'll be okay. Now please give me an angry Flynn XD)

*Oswald groaned slightly as he felt the needle twist in his neck, feeling the blood drip as he turned his head slightly and asked* Oh yeah... and why the heck is that?
Addai looked between Zealia and the others quickly, seeing that they were in another dire situation. And he nodded before hurrying off to do as he was told. He didn't ask any questions about what was going on until they were heading upstairs. "Zealia, what is it that is going on? Are there people here to harm us? Are they the same as the ones from the ship?" He asked neither of them in particular. He just wanted answers. "Surely you have enough magic to stop them if that is the case, yes?" He said. It was the manner in which he spoke of her and her magic that showed the amount of faith that he held in Zealia all together.

Eros released a exhale as she started to prepare herself for what was going to inevitably be a fight on their hands. "Fuck," She muttered to herself. If there was one moment that she would have preferred that Rosemary be there, it would be now.

Weiss's eyes moved around, observing everything that was around them before he turned to Zealia. "Put up the strongest barrier that you're able to. There are two of them, so which means twice the amount of power." He said. "We won't be able to outrun them if we decide to leave now. But I have a plan."
Zealia’s ears twitched softly to what she heard come from Addai. She gave him a small, humble but worried smile. “I... I wish I knew the answer to all of that.” She admitted. But then she got closer to whisper something. “Whatever happens... remember to take a deep breath and control yourself.” She reminded him, watching as her clones walked with him up the stairs and into the rooms.

Zealia fidgeted with her fingers before she nodded softly at Weiss. With a deep inhale, she began to build a pink forcefield that surrounded the boutique, then continued to layer it with magic. “These... these are people sent by that Oni?”

“You’re letting ME decide about their lives?!” Flynn blinked, a little surprised to what he was hearing. “Are they too lost to fix? Is there any hope in restoring their normal lives before this servant ruined them? Because if so... we could be saving a lot of people.”
*The Nithloraul just gave a shrug* The god's grip on humans is strong. Not all humans have the will to break from it, some can't live without it once they have it. But like any regular drug, a strong will is able to keep on living. I can't rightfully say, but certainly these people can be helped. But some.... just can't. It's not easy, but we aren't allowed to leave these two idiots until we make a choice
last edited 1年以上前
"Because thangs might not be as bad as it seems ya foo," The reply came as humorous, but the words stuck like flies to sticky paper. "Its tha perspecTIVE, ya dig? YA DIG?" The circle below and above Oswald began to glow. "Ya don't want no smoke with Owensport baby, at least not by yaself, let alone with the little ship ya have. But sit still, cause this might sting a bit!"

~

"I wouldn't call them "people"." Weiss replied. "Don't get the idea in your head that they're "people". Just rats put together in a lab. Killing machines dressed in flesh and created to kill." A stale glow came from under his eyepatch, as he prepared himself as he felt the presence of magic energy closing in on the shop.

"Yeah, but Lyle is nothin' like whoever these clustered fucks are," Eros said loudly. "And you know she ain't."

Weiss gave a scoff, but didn't say anything back.

Tubby's growls grew into snarls the closer the energies got.

There was a hard strike against the outside of the barrier that sent a wave of after-wind through the boutique.
last edited 1年以上前
Oh, trust me, I am fully aware *Oswald said as he leaned back in the seat, already continuing to talk despite the glow from the light* This on my forehead and a shot from a hopefully clean needle is nothing compared to what Owensport would've done if they got me here... And it's why I gotta prove us innocent. Otherwise that girl in there will be sent to Owensport, and once she does... Well... I'd rather not think of that
"Oh, they'll tear her apart in Owensport." The skeletal man said. "And she's just their type. Loud with wishful thinkin'. But they'll break her down like cardboard boxes under obeSITY, HEY~!" He murmured a few words while walking around the chair until chains shot from the ceiling, wrapping around Oswald's neck and wrists, constricting while the ones that slithered from the floor looped around his ankles. "Itsa bad, bad world for fairy tales, and your little heads are full of'em. Owensport ain't a place for the unseasoned. And stick around here longanough, you'll find that Fre ain't all dandy when ya stuck in jungle of lions."

The inside of Oswalds throat began to burn as if someone had dropped a hot coal rock into it as the chains tightened and began to burn their link pattern deep into his flesh.
*Oswlad let out a sudden jolt of pain as he felt the chains burn into his flesh, unable to hold back anymore as the chains left their mark in his body. The groans could be heard back from Rosemary's cell, and she was already prepared to punch whoever was in there with Oswald one they came back out. The more this went on for, the more aggressive her intentions became*
Whatever hit the forcefield on the outside was hit with the same amount of force as the reaction, sending whoever did so flying back a couple feet. Zealia’s eyes closed and she concentrated in locating where the essence of magic were. She didn’t stop building layers because she felt nowhere near comfortable to do so.

“How exactly can we help them?” He turned to Kristoff. “You must know some kind of method to help. What, do I need a priest to come here or do I need to erase their memories or what?!”
There was a loud crash, small rumbles reaching the boutique.

Eros grinned a little. "Sucker." She glanced over at Zealia with a smirk. "Hope you got a lot more like that up your sleeve. We'll need'em."

Weiss rolled his eyes. "Basic magic."

"Don't be the hater in the room Weiss," Eros scoffed. When Weiss glared at her, something struck the barrier again, this time shaking boutique roughly, rupturing it briefly.

~

The man's bony cheeks moved into a smirk of pity. "Ya don't look so good, kid, baby~" He spun the pistol around on his middle finger. "Toldjait was gonna sting. I guess I can spare ya the suffein' witha little groove, ba-da bing!" The gun stopped spinning suddenly, and he shot Oswald in the forehead. On the pull of the trigger, a blue pulse of fiery light spit out a soggy grey bullet. It didn't kill Oswald or deal any fatal harm, but it did have a harsh blunt force behind it. The effects kicked in quickly causing his body to go into a state of instant nausea and weariness. But one that numbed the pain. "Go to sleep kid."
last edited 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Alright, ain't gonna lie, I'm ready to push this shit into the timeskip XD And I think I just figured out how. 1年以上前