Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8051-8100 of 9437

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary was more than prepared to shout at the people, even threaten their lives, but had to hold it back. It was nearly impossible for her. She bit down on her lip from inside her mouth, even causing her to draw blood, as she held back her anger and her insults*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I took that hard L(デスノート) for you, COLA. Don't skip me, または I'm gonna hold it XD 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Embrace the L(デスノート) xD 1年以上前
COLA, don't fucking do this again XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia nodded when she was told to wait outside, the tip of her feet twirling on the ground out of anxiousness. But when she was told to come him, she sighed softly with a smile. “Thank you. Excuse me.” She said as she stepped inside of the house, her eyes immediately seeking the brown ones she was in love with.
1年以上前 pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"I hope they get what they deserve in the court, if they even make it that far."

"Hopefully someone beats'em to death in their cages. That'll teach'em and set an example for the other people who think that they could just do whatever they want just because we don't indulge in their stinkin' ways."

"That's...a bit to harsh isn't it?" A woman spoke out nervously.

"Of course not! Was it too harsh when they blew up an Inn and killed those who serve to protect all that we have here in Fre? Was it too harsh when they even decided to show their deranged faces around here in the first place?!"

"I heard that there were more people involved. You think they're all in there?"

"Yeah, I heard that too. But I think they should still get what they deserve."

"I just want justice to be served here, whatever it may be. We can't let people like them off the hook."

"I heard those Owensport blokes were here too. What do you think they were here for?"

"Not sight seeing, that's for sure."

The conversation between the many people continued, and the voices of more began to join them by the handfuls.

"Has anyone seen what they look like yet?"

"No, I haven't."

"Me neither."

"I heard there was some fat, stinkin' flabby skinned ogre up in there that was a part of it."

"Hey, ya gUT sumethin' against ogres pig skin?"

"Yeah, ones that want to cause problems here!"

~

"Right this way. Nema has taken him to the Middle Room. It is a place here that is very much similar to what mortals call a bar. Except that Therians do not consume alcohol often, not when they have such a place. It works for humans as well." She walked down the hall that they had when Zealia and Jr. had arrived for their first time there. However, with the gentle command of her voice, the door at the end of the hall shifted sideways and expanded across the wall to create a portal of sorts within the doorway.
*Rosemary was holding back every bit of aggression she could, but even as she did, Oswald spoke softly, in a rather unsettling tone* Don't bother, Rose. They'll stone you to death if you even think of saying anything back *Despite his calm expression and his posture, Rosemary could tell that there was more building up inside Oswald than he was letting on. A lot of things that even she couldn't see, and she thought that was far worse than letting it out*
Zealia's eyes shot open when Greisha had compared the room to a bar, mostly because the last time he was near alcohol... things didn't go well. At all. But she held her breath once she was given further explanation about the place. When the doorways parted, she was about to call out her lover's name until she realized he couldn't hear her anyways. Her pace quickened as she went through and commenced her search for Addai.
*As the lord lunged at Flynn, reaching at him with the sword, Ophelia's rapier plunged into his head from the back, the blade passing through his brain and out his forehead, forcing him to come to a stop. Ophelia shouted at Flynn, as she kept the lord at bay, who, despite his position, tried to attack Flynn* Flynn, do it! Kill the Servant!
Entering through the doorway, Greisha led Zealia into a space that detoured greatly from the theme of her home. This place was a bit eerie in nature, tails of mist floating about within the air. The lighting there was dimmer compared to almost everywhere within the home in general, yet the atmosphere was one that felt warm enough for the welcoming aura of Athlantis to remain. The walls here were made primarily of a smooth pearl that was crafted into a long curve of a hallway where the doorway at the end was a perfect half-circle.

~

The people around the wagon began to become louder and louder, and the wait felt as if it stretched on for hours more than their trip there had now with everyone around them and the constant chattering and talk of the group's situation.
あなた need to change your プロフィール pic. I thought あなた were Jade for a 秒 XD 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Why would I spend three dollars on four strawberries in the first place XD 1年以上前
Cause it;s that または Mountain Dew 1年以上前
*Rosemary could already tell from the lack of words coming from Oswald that he was getting more and more frustrated by the insults and the banter from the passerbys. As the crowd's words got louder, Oswald spoke softly to himself, wavering ever slightly to hold back his frustration* Are the guards here yet
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
あなた know what, I might just reconsider letting Oasis live in some way shape または form XD 1年以上前
So she's one of the few possibilities XD 1年以上前
If Bonnus is a possibility (Which at this point, I doubt), I vote for her demise XD 1年以上前
Zealia’s eyes wandered around the unusual room that simply being there made her feel... odd. Her nose twitched at the tails of mist she walked through, raising her brows some at they were nearing the exit of the hall. “What is this place?” She asked curiously.

“You say it as if it’s a piece of cake!” Flynn exclaimed with mild sarcasm. He rolled his eye and took his time just to irritate Ophelia before he started diving deeper into the roots, tearing large chunks of the trunk away. And once it was semi naked, he jumped and stabbed his sword through high up and began dragging it all the way down.
Thank you, Jade. I'll try to keep COLA from ruining Zealia's life XD 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
HaHA, that was a funny one Wind. 1年以上前
Oh, now あなた like me. That's so typical of you, Jade XD 1年以上前
*As Flynn dragged the sword down the tree's body, the faces from the human-like branches began to scream out in pain, even moving slightly as the villagers attempted to rush at them, only for them to come to a complete stop once Flynn's sword reached the bottom of the tree. Dead silence followed the area, before it was broken by the sounds of blood spilling out from the tree, staining the shoes of Flynn, Ophelia, and the villagers at the mere sight. As they looked around it, The Nithloraul turned to Flynn with a nod and spoke* Well, looks like we did a good jo- AHHH! *The Nithloraul screamed in pain as she grabbed her head, giving a sort of violent jolt of pain before she leaned against the tree panting* W-What the....

*Only within The Nithloraul's mind*
My name is Lord Amadeus
These people, my people
Have been suffering
Some unknown plague
I don't know what it is
But I wanted to help them
I wanted to give them life
A chance to live
But all the money I had couldn't help
No cures, no treatments
Until Ral-Soth came to us
He couldn't cure them
But he could ease their suffering
And he did
With the nectar from his roots
He gave us joy
He gave us something to live for
And you
You!
You killed us
You killed all of us!
Have you ever thought
That we chose to let the Servants in
That we never wanted your help
You are the only monsters here
You are the villains!
You are the end
"This is the passage to the Middle Room," Greisha replied. "It is where the components to where we're headed gather and disperse. When they reached the end of the hall and stepped through the doorway, they entered into a room that was crafted of nothing but pure pearl. The floor, the wide apart walls, the ceiling, even the counters that sat off to the far right of the room. In the center of the room, there was something that looked like a white fire that stretched up into an opening in the ceiling.
"Excuse the absent manner of the room, for it has yet to be complete."

Over where the bar counter was, A shirtless Addai stood in front of it, his brows furrowed while Nema was speaking to him from the counter-top. In front of him were three vials in front of him while he looked down at where the seal had been placed into him.

~

Outside the wagon, it could be see now that there were many more civilians than there were knights, and the ones that stood by the door of the wagon had to try to calm some of them and keep them at bay. One of the larger knights that stood guard over the wagon stepped forward to speak with them, telling them that everything would be done and dealt with shortly and that safety was going to be brought back in just a few days, along with asking them for their patience.
This seemed to do at least a little to keep the civilians busy enough to where their loud voices calmed into hundreds of mutters and mumbles.
Wait a minute...... Addai is ALWAYS SHIRTLESS!!!!!! FRAUD! XD 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Not always XD 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Not always with Zealia either xD 1年以上前
*Oswald, despite the clear sign of stress, breathed a sigh of relief, with Rosemary able to hear a faint whisper under his breath* Thank the gods. Some peace and quiet
Zealia’s ears perked to their fullest potential, her eyes softening some once they spotted Addai at the bar counter with Nema. She sighed of relief before thanking Griesha and quickening her pace towards them. She was about to say something once she arrived to Addai’s side, but didn’t want to interrupt anything important. And so instead she placed a comforting hand on his shoulder as she now was observing the vials.

“Ohh come oonnn!” Flynn groaned at his stained shoes, shaking some of the blood off and taking multiple steps away from the puddles. But when he heard Nithloraul scream, he furrowed an apathetic brow. “Quite the late reaction to pain.”
*The Nithlorual rose her head up, turning to Flynn, before she shook her head* Oh... f-forget it, it's nothing
*Ophelia looked down at the lord's corpse, still stuck on her rapier before she pushed it off with her foot. The villagers all fell around the tree, screaming and crying as they could already feel it's affects wear off. Now without the drive to fight, their physical bodies were weak due to only being driven by the tree's influence, grabbing at the tree's body and the blood that poured out of it, screaming and crying. As Kristoff looked at the corpse like villagers, he turned to Flynn and spoke* Kill them, Flynn. It's a mercy at this point
Addai glanced over to Zealia when she had arrived, and she could feel some of the tension in his shoulders ease when she placed her hand there.

"–you must remember to keep yourself under control at all times while you're there," Nema had just finished saying when Zealia arrived to Addai's side. However, it's attention remained focused on Addai while speaking in a manner of importance. "They will only hold as restraints temporarily, but enough to at the very least notify you of when your power is getting out of hand. If it comes to be futile, these potions will be enough to suffice in at least rendering you unconscious."

As Addai was nodding, Greisha joined them, remaining quite and catching the tail ends of the conversation.

"These are only in case of urgency until your leave. Once you have left, they will no longer be needed, for from there on they will only hinder the progress that you desire and need to make. Is that better for you?"

"Y-yes, of course. Mahalo." Addai's eyes went back to the vials in front of him, shifting uneasily. "Is the last one really necessary?" He asked, a little embarrassed.

"Quite. From what I observed, she seems to be able to at least reach out to you. And until it is time for your departure, I'll assume that you will be in her presence still." Nema answered.

~

The quietness only lasted momentarily before loud shouting suddenly erupted from the masses that had been gathered there. However, now the attention seemed to shift from Oswald and company to something else that there was just as much hatred for if anything. The sound of something extremely heavy could be felt hitting the ground with a loud thud as another wagon eased by.

The knights straightened up, and one of them spoke to another. "It's about that time." Those were the only words that were exchanged.
*Rosemary couldn't catch a glimpse of what the people were shouting about, only brief insults and the sound of whatever it was, before she turned to Oswald and asked, "What time is it"
*Oswald could only give a blank shrug before he returned to sitting in total silence, expressionless for the most part*
“What is the last one?” Zealia asked curiously once she saw the time was right and the gap of silence was enough to intervene. Her comforting hand now hung loosely as she wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her chin on his head, having to get on the tip of her toes to do so. “What are all these vials?”

“Me? Why do I have to be the one?” Flynn’s brows furrowed. “You do it! I’ve already shed enough blood.”
last edited 1年以上前
"I am glad that you asked," Nema began. "The last one in particular is a l–"

"Nothing!" Addai spoke immediately to cut Nema off, his face a light shade of pink. "I-it is nothing. I do not think that it need to be used, nor is it necessary."

"But it is, Sir Addai. That is, unless you would be more comfortable taking the chance and possibly take the lives of many more than you could imagine." Nema said in a rather blatant response.

Addai stiffened at this, his eyes averting to the pearly floor that he stood on, and he fell silent.

Nema then turned to Zealia. "There has been three restraining seals that have been placed upon him. As he was told, they are merely temporary, for they will not be able to contain such a magnificent energy for long. The purpose of them are to delay the outburst of it if need be until an arrival can be made to transport him. If the seals fail, then the potions that have been prepared will come next. The first will induce a paralysis that should last long enough for the second, a coma inducing potion, to take effect. However, how long either will last is unknown."

~

"Knights, formation! Separate!"

The knights suddenly took a few steps towards one another, passing by until they stood where the other had been. They then made a sharp turn to face each other, now in two parallel rows. They took a third step back to make way for whoever was coming towards the wagon now.
last edited 1年以上前
“And the third?” Zealia made sure to make a mental note of what she was being told of in case anything happened. She glanced at Addai and stroked his cheek softly before placing a gentle kiss there. “There is no need to be embarrassed, Addai.” She gave an effort of a smile before looking back at the vials. “Am I allowed to make extras of each in case more are needed?”
"I'm afraid that with the scarce components of each one specifically, duplicates of these potions would be more than unlikely." Nema eyelids blinked in their usual sideways manner as it spoke. "As for the third vial, it is the only one of the three that must be ingested in order for it to take effect. If it succeeds, then his power should be able to be converted into libido until it has found neutral ground. So ensuring that he remains somewhere near the opposite gender of mortals would do good."
"What?" Zealia blinked. "Come again?" Her ears perked some, and she grabbed one of the vials to inspect it. "Converting one form of energy into another? That is actually a genius idea." She had to admit, twirling the vial in her hands before setting it down on the counter. "If this happens... How... How long will it last?" She quickly glanced at Addai with an awkward chuckle. "N-Not that it matters or anything, b-but I wouldn't mind it lasting over four minutes ha ha..." She patted his cheek.
Addai's face quickly transitioned from pink to red at Zealia's last comment as well as the fact that she had asked how long the effects would last to start with. He muttered something under his breath that couldn't really be understood.

"It should be able to last as long as there is unstable energy flowing within him. When the balance is distorted, the potion's effects should be at its strongest." Nema said, hopping down from the counter-top. "However, this also means that the potion must be given to him when his energy peaks. Unlike during his awakening, his energy will grow much faster and expand further now that what kept it latent is no longer there."
cosmic_fusions commented…
He knows it’s true xD 1年以上前
Zealia’s ears lowered some at the shade of red on Addai’s cheeks along with his muttering, a faint blush appearing on her cheeks as well. “When his energy peaks? Wouldn’t that already guarantee some destruction?” She asked while scratching her fingers through Addai’s scalp. “And are you sure I can’t pack him a few things to take with? Maybe some dumplings along with some clothes and soap and perhaps some coconut oil, ooh and toothpaste! And some magazines or pictures of us or books or anything he can refer to when he feels... well.. down?”
"Yes, destruction is indeed guaranteed if it were only that potion alone. That is what the previous two are for. They were all made from the essence of his awakening, so it is only natural that they will be more compatible with him once his energy raises to a point similar to so," Nema explained.
"But as I mentioned earlier before, there is nothing from the mortal world that will be needed. He will be taken care of in the manner that best fits what is required physically, mentally, and for the case of you mortals, sexually according to what he may need during that time." It waddled its way towards the door now.
"Come, I believe we are done here for the time being."
“Wait, sexually?” Zealia’s eyes shot open as she quickly followed. “What does that mean?” She turned her head towards Addai since she presumed he had already been explained everything. “You’re going to have sex with other women there?”
Addai's attention had still been on the floor, lifting only momentarily to look at the vials again until he found that Nema was leaving. It was until Zealia had spoken to him directly now did his brows lift cluelessly. "H-huh? I am?" There was a pause until he realized that Zealia had been asking him, rather than making a statement. "I am!?"

"Your mind must remain clear of every form of distraction there, whether it be objects from this world, or impulses that I can assume are still fresh to your senses despite it only being that of a few days time." Nema spoke as it led them out the door.
Zealia sighed softly and waited there until Addai joined her with the vials. She turned to Nema and squatted down some. “I appreciate your help. Thank you so much.” She said with sincere gratitude. She stood back up and looked at Addai. “I know this isn’t how you planned on passing this day of ours, but I think today’s visit was necessary and will actually be beneficial to us both.”
They're just another part of the Servant, now *Kristoff spoke in his monotone voice* They are nothing more than husks, killing them would be the right thing to do
*For the first time ever, The Nithloraul snapped at Kristoff, grabbing him by the collar* Are you serious!? We gotta go around killing people because your gods say so. Why the hell can't your gods do something to help these people
*Kristoff immediately shoved her off him with surprising strength, knocking her back against Flynn as he exclaimed in a stern tone* Curve your tongue, creature. You are not human, you have no say in the matter. You don't get a choice. Flynn! Kill them! Now!

*Rosemary couldn't help but groan as she thought to herself in silence* What is this, a fucking stage play. Can't you pricks just get on with it and put us in our cells
Addai was baffled by what he was being told by Nema, trying to keep up with what he could understand was coming out of its mouth as he started to quickly become frustrated again with everything that was happening. When Zealia spoke to him about the most recent events of the day being necessary, he agreed, but now only to an extent. Though he didn't know if he could complain due to the fact that what he had come for in the first place had pretty much been accomplished. Just far from the way he had imagined it doing so.
"I...guess it will." He mumbled.

~

There was a sudden silence that came across even the crowds of people, and a tall man dressed in all black cloth began to stalk towards the wagon. His head was concealed by a mask that was just a little baggy where the pointed top slouched towards the back of his head. With him, he carried what looked like an oversized meat cleaver that gleamed harshly against the moon and the light of the torches that lit the area. His footsteps of his iron grieves were heavy, the jutting pauldrons upon his shoulders a rusted silver.

One of the knights stepped forward and unlocked the gate for it to be flung open harshly, and the tall man spoke. "It be the time." It was all he said before he reached in and began to yank them from the wagon with forceful tugs that pulled them out onto the ground without care.
Zealia gently stroked his cheeks before plopping a kiss and savoring his lips momentarily. “I think perhaps we could turn this day around and continue it with something that has to do with you and I cooking in the kitchen. Learning how to prepare one of my or your favorite foods of course.” She grinned with a positive attitude.
Though holding an unsure expression, Addai gave a sort of half-nod towards Zealia suggestion of continuing with what they had planned previously for the day. "I-I suppose. It would be another thing that may go as planned." He sighed internally, but tried to give some form of a smile back while they followed Nema to and out the exit.

Greisha was quiet behind them all, thinking to herself about what she had just heard and wondering if she herself would be able to find someone to be her teacher of sorts like Addai. And then she thought about something else that she would undoubtedly ask Nema about later.
What would she ask xD 1年以上前
“And you.” Zealia turned around to look at Griesha. “You know very well how to contact me and my brother, so feel free to give us a call.” She winked at her. “I appreciated your help today!” Zealia reminded her before glancing back at Addai. She interlocked her hand with his for some form of comfort. “It’ll be fun, I promise.” She nodded softly since she could notice his look of uncertainty.
Jade, please don't ignore Kristoff and Nithloraul getting angry XD 1年以上前
Also, could あなた guys stop getting really into it while I'm sleeping XD 1年以上前
Imma ignore u just because u 発言しました not to xD 1年以上前
Jade, please. I 発言しました I'd try to save Zealia XD 1年以上前
*As soon as the man yanked Rosemary out, she was already back to her usual shouting, but not out of anger, but of baffled shock. Seeing the man in his black robes and his massive cleaver, there was only one outcome* Hey, what the fuck gives!? What happened to a fair trial and shit!?
Greisha blinked, quickly coming to the conclusion that Zealia was speaking to her when she heard her voice from in front of her. And with the following words that came, she gave a smile and nodded. "I am euphoric that I have been able to assist you both today. I will be sure to contact the both of you whenever I am able to."

Addai frowned just slightly and just gave her another nod. "Perhaps it will be more than just four minutes of fun then, no?" He said in a mutter before he came to a sudden stop, turning to look behind them.

However, he wasn't the only one. Greisha had also come to a stop, her eyes gazing across the hall as she spoke slowly to Addai and Zealia. "You both be sure to visit whenever you are able to and...be safe," She said, not paying attention as she opened a portal in front of them.

~

"BEHOLD!" As Rosemary was speaking, a weaseling stuffy sounding voice shouted. "BE, HOLD! THE TERROR OF FRE HAS BEEN CAPTURED!" A large soapbox hit the ground in front of Rosemary and the others, and the fat leg to a foot stepped onto it. "BEHOLD! The ATTACKERS, the TERROISTS, the UNFORGIVABLE TYRANTS of Fre have been captured!! Feast your eyes upon the degenerates that dared to disturb the peace of this loving country! Feast your eyes, upon the very people who have attempted to tear away the torch of freedom within your hands and thrust your peace into the chaos that they have come from!"

Upon the soapbox, an overweight man dressed in expensive silver and gray and black clothing spoke, spit flying from his mouth. His rosy red cheeks jiggled as he spoke with one finger pointed in the air. "JUSTiCE! JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED ON THIS DAY!" He proclaimed, sending the crowd into an uproar. "JUSTICE! JUSTICE I SAY!" As the crowd began to become busy with emotion again, he gave a sort of snicker. "For JUST A SMALL FEE OF THREE GOLD, ADD EXTRA JUSTICE! There, at the rolling cart, will be SPOILED EGGS AND ROTTEN TOMATOES!" On cue, a cart rolled by and settled within the crowd. "You may not have the ability nor the right to take their lives yourselves, but you CAN take their dignity for what they have taken! I, Greecy Lawrence Peg the Fifth will ensure you that JUSTICE! JUST THREE GOLD FOR MORE JUSTICE!"

And just like that, people from within the crowd began to rush to claim their nonlethal projectile to throw at the ones responsible for the death and damage brought onto the place that they called home.

((Greecy Lawrence Peg the Fifth))
last edited 1年以上前
 Greisha blinked, quickly coming to the conclusion that Zealia was speaking to her when she heard her
Why'd he have to be called Peg XD 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Because why not XD 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
No Jade, facts are that Helga is a single failure of a person in every way possible XD What あなた state, aren't facts. 1年以上前
*Rosemary looked up at the fat man, already gritting her teeth as she heard him shout his words and throw insults his way. As she was prepared to throw a hefty amount of insults at the man, Oswald spoke up, making sure his voice was heard over the angry crowd* Are you even officially allowed to bring us out? You look like a lord, of course, not the sort of occupation that takes in criminals or passes judgement. You aren't just bringing us out and tricking these people with fear mongering to line your pockets, are you? We are not terrorists. What happened was not our fault. We don't show fear or shame cause we have nothing to be afraid of or be disappointed in ourselves about. We killed no people, we caused no destruction. We came for our own personal reasons and to stomp out Owensport, a place that even seems like these people hate. And sir, might I add, you don't look like a resident of Fre. You look like someone who hails from the north rather than the far east such as Fre
*Rosemary, still angered, was shocked at how Oswald was able to keep his calm demenor during the entire squabble, with this man's insults, the crowds hateful words, and the looming threat of the black hooded man hanging over them. She just stood there, allowing Oswald to say what needed to be said*
last edited 1年以上前
Just as Oswald was speaking, the man spoke louder, taking his words and twisting them severely. "DID YOU HEAR THAT, PEOPLE OF FRE!? THIS TERROIST HAS ADMITTED THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR ABOUT STOMPING ON YOUR BELOVED COUNTRY! THEY HAVE NO SHAME, NO DISAPPOINTMENT WITHIN THEMSELVES! THEY HAIL FROM THE FAR EAST WITH THEIR OWN PERSONAL REASONS TO CAUSE DESTRUCTION! ASK YOURSELVES, wHAHT REASONING DO THEY HAVE!?! TO TAKE YOUR PEACE, YOUR HAPPINESS?!?"

The crowd began to become angry now, more of them began to buy up what the push-carts were selling before they instantly began to hurl them at the crew, the fat man stepping out the way to ensure that he didn't get caught in the crossfire. The knights muttered to one another in dismay, but didn't intervene as they too stepped aside, putting up their shields so that they wouldn't be hit.
*Crow stood perfectly still as he felt a tomato bounce off his head, looking slowly at the ground before lifting his head back up and staring forward*
*Rosemary was a lot harder to hit, as she kept dodging and jumping over food being thrown at her, Oswald having little effort in avoid as well as he kept talking* Our reason is to remove Owensport's stronghold on this kingdom and many others and stop it's tyranny in this world. We came here to find blueprints, steal it from Bonnus, destroy whatever research she may have, and be on our way. Without his smartest scientist, he would be crippled. Does this kingdom really desire a foreign madman like Wein to rule over them. He says it's just an agreement between countries, but that's how it always starts. After that, his soldiers are coming in, taxing people, taking their trade goods, and before long, the flags of Fre are taken down and replaced with Owensport colors. Is that a kingdom you people desire? We aren't killers. We destroyed nothing. we killed no one
Zealia gave a grateful bow towards both Greisha and Nema. But then her attention was caught again by Addai’s mutter. Her ears twitched briefly before her expression softened, walking through the portal with him before answering. She stopped in front of him and tilted her head every so slightly, before leaning towards him and wrapping her arms around his neck loosely, her vanilla scent replaced with more of a natural and almost sexy “odor” since it had been a while since she could continue with her routine. “Though it is 4 minutes, I shall let you know that I enjoy every single second of it. Not too mention our little games before and after.” Her nose pressed against his and she giggled, her lips teasingly seeking his as she dodged them playfully. “Did you forget already? My massages, the bubble baths, the blindfolds?”
"THEY DESTROYED EVERYTHING!" The Greecy continued to yell over Oswald while he was trying to speak. "THEY CAME HERE TO STEAL AND DESTROY!"

One of the old, spoiled eggs splattered across Oswalds face, and ever more began to be thrown their way. But with the eggs and tomatoes also became rocks. It was at this point after a couple of them were thrown, along with a brick that narrowly missed Rosemary's head, did the knights decide to intervene.
"I believe that's enough!" They started to wave the crowd back, having to raise their shields again to avoid the ones that continued to come.

Meanwhile, the fat man known as Greecy ran to the carts to retrieve the revenue that had been drawn it while the crowd was still in its uproar over the prisoners.

The tall hooded man grabbed the chains that bound the three and began to drag them as they were spat at. And the captured trio would come to find that the loud thud had come from big, steal drawbridge that was surrounded by a tall wall of cement. Behind it, the structure of iron and metal could be seen clearly, the slightly visible tops of watchtowers being seen from where they were.

~

"...No..." Addai mumbled in response, his attention going to he vials that he had now. His mind went back to what had supposed to have been a peaceful cruise, and he couldn't help but feel the weight of it on him again. He felt like he needed to be somewhere where people weren't now until he had to leave, deeming it the safest solution. "Can we somewhere else?"
last edited 1年以上前
*Oswald barely flinched as he was struck with the egg, Crow making sure to step in the way of any rocks that came at him, the rocks bouncing off his mechanical body. Once the people stopped throwing and they were dragged, Oswald kept quiet, finding it impossible to get to the people. Rosemary was now gritting her teeth as she looked over at the obese lord. As she was walking forward, she held up her nose at him like that of a pig and made a snorting sound. Oswald had to tug on his chains to move her hands forward as they kept walking*
Greecy only sneered at Rosemary, but then smirked and gave a mocking wave. After all, they were the ones headed behind those stone walls, not him.

The large hooded man stepped onto the drawbridge, tugging them along behind him as two knights with a pike like spears flanked them, their weapons pointed at the backs of Fre's terrorists. Upon entering through the pulled up door, they were greeted by the sight another fully armored knight with a closed helmet, a javelin with a massive spearhead on it being held in his hand. His armor was a rusty color, and the color of the cloth that covered it were dark grays and black.

And as the only way to freedom began to close behind him, his words were sharp and to the point. "I am Farwin Beuford, warden of the Chele Capital Prison. From here, every Principle given to you outside of these walls are hereby stripped away from you. I know not of what lands you hail from, but here, it is obey or face just consequence as punishment. You don't speak unless spoken to. You eat when I command you to. You sleep when I command you to. His mud brown eyes scanned over him from behind the helmet before he spoke again. "Where you will be placed until your demise is the Third Ward, The Hall of Foreign Criminals after the initial processing." He turned and spoke to the knights with pikes. "Take them in. And insure they are rinsed thoroughly. They'll need it before being put to work."
*Rosemary had a dozen comments to make, all of them insulting the man speaking to her harshly and looking down on them, but she had to keep it held shut, least Oswald tell her off once more. She just kept her eyes forward, barely listening to what the warden was saying to her*
"Get to movin'." The pike wielding knights prodded the trio in the back towards the massive structure of metal that awaited them, the gate to its entrance being pulled open. The knights were silent, only exchanging stale grunts of disliking towards the prisoners as they escorted them towards their next destination.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Going to be wrapping things up for the first timeskip finally xD 1年以上前
yaaaaaay XD 1年以上前
what about me ;-; 1年以上前
What ABOUT you? あなた skipped over もっと見る of Flynn XD 1年以上前
*The group began to move forward, Rosemary shouting in annoyance as she was poked, though Oswald and Crow made little emotions at being jabbed with the pikes. They just kept walking in dead silence*

*Enricho hid himself in a worn down building, having hid in there for a good hour now to avoid being caught by the harpies, yet still had no idea where Rosemary and the others were. He stayed hidden, deciding to stay in there until nightfall. All he could think about now was where his entire family was, what Oasis was doing here and if she was okay, and where Bonnus was hiding to get Oriocho back. The whole thought s of it was starting to stress him out more and more, and he was left to his own thoughts* No... No, no. I am not pulling out that dreaded blade again. Essil is a bastard! I refuse to bring back the thing that almost took my family away the first time. It's at the bottom of the lake where it belongs... I don't care if it's part of my damned heritage. My past means nothing. What matters is the present. I refuse to pull back that worthless armor
*Enricho was left with his thoughts, and he hated it more than anything*
“Why... why yes, of course.” Zealia nodded as she gave him a comforting nod. “Where would you like to go?” She asked, realizing there was a chance that they wouldn’t be able to carry out with their plans.
Addai looked around them, noticing now that they were somewhere near where they had left before. It didn't really help that he didn't know how portals worked. "..Home." He answered, referring to where he had been staying with Zealia for the passed couple of days.

~

The prison guards didn't have much of a reaction themselves to Rosemary's shouting, and if anything, it just made them jab her harder out of both annoyance and for humor. They walked through the now fully open gate and into a wide, bare yard that was mostly concrete with bits of grass pushing through cracks and small gaps.

Coming to a stop in front of a small gate, two guards dressed in mage garbs that were a similar rusted out color stepped out to greet them. The exchanged stern stares and brief nods and joined them through the door-gate and into wide corridors that stretched out further into a bridge-like crossing. Up ahead, the arc of the threshold that separated them from the inside of the prison stood tall, many knights wielding strange staff like weapons that buzzed with electricity at the ends stood.
Zealia's ears lifted into a perk and she smiled some at his response. She was very happy to hear that her boutique was something that Addai called home, and it made her love him even more–if that was even possible. The nymph nodded some before placing a kiss against his cheek, which in sync made them disappear from where they were and back inside what they both considered home. Despite not being there for a while, the quartz floors appeared as if they were swept recently and were left with an apple-cinnamon scent.

Zealia sighed softly and smiled at the sight of the familiar surroundings. She glanced back at Addai before she carried out with anything. "How are you doing, Addai?"
*Rosemary had to keep from rolling her eyes as they were greeted by yet another group of knights, secretly begging for them to just get to their destination already instead of running into more angry expressions*
The escorting guards and the mage-knights came to a stop to greet their fellow knights of Fre before the big masked man spoke gruffly to the mages. "Mark'em. They will be going to the third Ward."

The guards stepped around and grabbed the three by the arms and pulled them outwards as the mages stepped in front of them. They began to speak in a chant, there hands becoming like burning hot pokers as they approached the three. Crow was the first to be touched, the material that he was made of withering away from the heat as hands were laid upon him and the mark was placed on the mechanical beings face. Oswald received his on his chest, and Rosemary's on her arm, the sizzling of skin like a burning hot piece of metal being placed into water.

The procedure was painful, and for a moment, their situation became even more apparent. They had gotten themselves into something that was far more than what they bargained with. The mark that had been placed onto them looked like serpents coiling around cage bars with a line striking through it and connecting to the circle that surrounded it on both sides.

When they were done, the cleaver wielder spoke again. "Take'em in for the rinse. They smell as bad as they sound. I gots a execution to attend."

~

Addai didn't say anything for a long moment, taking time to process the question in its entirety with everything taken into accountability from the smallest of things to the larger ones. "..Tired." He answered, and began to drag his feet as he walked towards the stairs with thoughts feeling like anchors on his mind. "I want to take a brief rest." And he hoped it would ease things for him. The confusion, the anxiousness and the fear that he felt, all of it. Some of which he knew wouldn't subside within him until he was able to conquer the power that he was cursed with being the holder of.
*Crow, due to his creation, didn't feel the mark on his skin. He didn't even notice it as he was already moving forward. Oswald had to clench his teeth as the mark was put onto him. Rosemary, as usual, was more vocal, as she shouted in pain and then shouted* The fuck is this!? We aren't even officially guilty yet!