Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7701-7750 of 9437

1年以上前 pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Macross waited for a moment or so before her hands finally came to a stop with tearing the hole within the pinata wide enough to her liking and looked at Helga.

However, in the same instance that she did so, it only took a blink's time for Helga's vision to become unreasonably sharp for a brief moment. Within that moment, Macross's eyes were staring into hers, and her face close as if she were observing her facial features. "Did thee not hear me, Quartz?" The agitation within the question was apparent. She stood there for a moment before slowly reaching passed the witch and taking up the bag that she had asked her to grab a few seconds beforehand, settling it into the witch's hand. It was light, but held enough weight to it to feel as if a few bricks filled it. "I did not bring thee here to just stand around with that idiotic expression on thy face," She said stepping aside and moving Helga towards the pinata rather gently. "There should be enough there to stuff the inside handsomely. Leave nothing within that bag."

The oven fell open, and she turned away from Helga to approach it. She was about to stick her hand within it and grab the searing hot pan that awaited, but stopped herself. Instead, she put on an oven mitt and retrieved a pan of fresh caramel covered apples along with a second pan, both being filled. She inhaled the scent with two small sniffs, letting out a quiet sigh of satisfaction. Delightufl. She took a few steps to the right and slid them onto the cooling racks that sat beside the oven.

~

Addai was muttering something while Zealia was speaking to him, his mind on fritz as it was attempting to comprehend what she was saying along with still trying to catch up with what had happened. Heal? "..D-dont remember.." He mumbled through heavy panting as he was starting to sweat. There was a push of energy that left his, pushing Zealia across the floor and away from him slowly. The energy within him was shifting into unstable territory objects around them morphing in a manner that would be considered anomalous to even someone experienced in the world of magic.
cosmic_fusions commented…
stop it! let addai enjoy his cruise! 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Because タイタニック XD And then I could make a joke about Wind skipping to the death scene parts of 発言しました タイタニック XD 1年以上前
although zealia might be the perfect Rose, I REFUSEEEEEE!!!!!!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
Helga yelped and recoiled in horror when she was forced to look at Macross with enhanced vision momentarily, quickly looking around to see if there was something she could stab her eyes out with again. But when she saw her approach her, she immediately held out her hands to protect herself until almost falling when she felt the heavy bag of candy fall on her. And when Macross touched her, she tensed immediately and had to be dragged to the table where the piñata was. The nymph sniffled once she was released, looking around to see if there was any windows large enough so she could jump through and seek help. But she remembered that Wiezen and her had decided not to install any windows big enough in fear that one of the mischievous triplets might shatter it and thus have to spend more effort and money in repairing it.

Her chest fell and rose quickly, her body twitching every now and then as she eyed the hole in front of her. It almost resembled the size of the hole in Wiezen's chest after he was stabbed asking her for matrimony or perhaps the size of the hole left in her heart when he left. A very quiet whimper escaped her chapped lips before she slowly began to pour the candy into the piñata, no sound emitting from her process of doing so.

The nymph returned to her place besides him at once despite being pushed away. "I-It's okay, it's okay, just stay with me, okay?" Zealia attempted a nervous laugh, heaving some at the pain from her stomach when she did so. She gently stroked his head before placing both of her hands on his wound, closing her eyes tightly while chanting in an ancient language that made her hands glow a light blue in attempt to heal her lover.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary cross her arms a smirk on her face, as she commented* Han'ah, you aren't even born yet. You probably aren't even conceived. So as far as I'm concerned, you are too young to be drinking. Come back when your 22
As Helga was pouring what was in the bag out into the pinata, the larger thuds of small bars of gold that were just a bit bigger that the palm of a normal person's hand could be heard thumping into it as well, mixing in the with the candy. From things that ranged from the large multicolored lollipops full of swirls, to wrapped chocolate pieces and sour spheres, things continued to fall out from the bag.

Meanwhile, Macross's presence passed her as she went to retrieve something from the other side of the kitchen. She went to the sink and retrieved what looked like a very dark green ball that was covered in yellow specs and spots. She inspected it before taking it over to where another one was drying on a large cloth and after a moment, she looked over to where Helga was. "Quartz, come here a moment after you're through. There is something that I need thy opinion on." She said while placing the odd object onto the towel beside the other one and staring at it.

~

Addai's expression become one of agitation, almost pain when Zealia placed her hands onto his wounds. However, as she began to attempt to heal him, something odd occurred. The blew light that came from her hands began to amplify rapdily, growing brighter in spurts of magic that began to reverse the effects back onto Zealia. However, as the effects of the healing were being reflected back, the light itself began to be pulled towards Addai's wound as if it were water drank through straw. The lights within the room flickered once, and then burst all together with the blue light being the only source that was left standing until a stronger wave pushed itself from him, forcing everything into the walls with force that almost brought them down.

~

"That won't be a problem for me. I'd rather drink with older mom than her work-in-progress past self." Han'ah said, glancing over at the door for a moment before speaking to Ha'nah. "You think Mama's doing alright out there?"

"It depends," Ha'nah answered with a shrug. "If she's not being hassled by anyone who might recognize her face, then probably not. But if she's here and she's gotten this far, then I think she'll hopefully be alright for the most."

Noone tipped her head to the side some, resting it on her hand as she listened to them spoke. "But she's only in her room right? It can't be that bad."

"No, not her, that's mom." Ha'nah said. "That's our mother," She pointed to Rosemary, "and then there's Mama. The one that you haven't met yet."

Noone's eyebrows raised. "Since when did Oasis start having so much fun without me?! There's another one?!"
last edited 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
When can I get acknowledgement XD 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I didn't even see yours up there until a few 分 前 XD 1年以上前
Alright he loves あなた more. あなた can have all the torment he has to offer then XD 1年以上前
Helga froze what she was doing when she felt Macross pass by her, holding her breath until finally exhaling when she was far enough. She continued to fill the piñata, eyeing the chocolates longer than she should have. In fact, she inspected most of the candy to ensure none had been opened or poisoned. And with the bits of gold, she did not put them inside the piñata and instead left them neatly stacked on the table. But at Macross's request, she delayed the process to avoid moving anywhere near her. She didn't really hear what her next order was, and dismissed it as another cruel joke once she realized her opinion was being asked for. For the past few years she just followed through with anything that was decided, her opinion or thoughts never ever mattering. When she was done filling the piñata, she gulped, taking a small chunk out and refilling it piece by piece so she would have more time. But inevitably she finished that too, and her only other option was just standing where she was with her head low and her eyes on her bruised feet, her hands intertwined with one another.

Zealia shielded Addai protectively when the lights had broken, bits of glass falling into her wild hair. But then she gasped when she was suddenly forced off him, being pinned to the walls now along with many of the other items in the room. "A-Addai, please, I need you to control it! Take deep breaths, very deep breaths! Meditate, breathe! If you can't heal yourself then you must at least allow me to do it!" She said, trying not to use her magic against her being pinned since she would unleash a very dark and ominous kind for the thoughts of whoever shot him was still very prevalent to her.
*Rosemary crossed her arms as she tried to think, but in her attempt, she just sighed and spoke* Can you two at least tell me what you're talking about when it involves Oasis so I don't have to hurt my head thinking about it

*Enricho sat down on one of the benches, exhaustion already getting the best of him. He reached to fan himself with his hat, but knowing that he could be easily recognized, he just grabbed the tip to bring it down over his face once more. He sat there in silence, trying to collect his thoughts and plan out his next move*
Macross had been staring at the green and yellow oddities in front of her until she looked over to Helga, watching as a few seconds after she did so, the witch had began to take some back from the pinata and place them back into it. And then her eyes moved to the gold that had been stacked onto the table, then shifted back to the witch, narrowing. She watched her until she had finished putting every last piece that she had taken back into the pinata until she finally cleared her throat. "Quartz," She spoke sharply this time when she called her. "I believe I asked thee to join me over here, not to twiddle thou thumbs like a child."

~

Addai tried to keep himself under control, he was trying to let Zealia's words enter his head, however his thoughts had filled with a ringing. The sound was as if they all were pressing against the inside of his skull and attempting pushing outwards, resulting in the splitting ache that had began to settle within his head. He felt himself being pushed out into a different space, away from his body. Away from the pain and the noise that only brought more of it. And the further out he went, the more out of control his energy became.

Unknowingly, a familiar pressure began to build in the sky, the clouds beginning to surge with energy that was akin to only one source, one that Zealia herself would be quite familiar with.

~

"We're not talking about mom right now," Ha'nah said. "We're talking about Mama. Or Eros, if that'll help you not blow a brain fuse or whatever. Speaking of thinking, should you...reeaally be doing that?" She asked a bit sarcastically.

Han'ah shook her head, stopping herself from snickering so that she could remain serious enough to continue. "Have you felt her around us any since we've been here?"

Ha'nah shook her head. "Not in the slightest. But...I have a feeling that she's still somewhere close. Kind of a hunch. Her and this mom always seem to attract back to one another eventually."
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Now I'm debating on whether または not I should go to sleep XD 1年以上前
why not :( あなた abandoned her and me :( 1年以上前
あなた abandoned Flynn. あなた deserve a worse fate. Be grateful XD 1年以上前
*Rosemary was surprised at the mention of Eros being so close, and her eyes went to anywhere but the conversation, looking around awkwardly. But as she did, she spoke to Ha'nah* Hey, if you do find her, can you let me know. I need to apologize for what I did. And, well.... maybe with you there, she'll listen. I need to do what I can to make up for being such a.... well.... I'm sure she's taught you a wide variety of vocabulary to know what she called me
last edited 1年以上前
Helga jumped again when she heard her own name she detested with her entire being. Her body began to tremble as she heard Macross repeat her previous statement, her fingers now picking at each other vigorously. She gulped hard, scooting a bit forward and inching a few steps near without really moving her feet. Macross didn't really specify where here, so she took her own definition and stopped when she was more than a couple feet away from her, her eyes still on the tiles beneath.

"Addai, Addai, please!" Zealia begged him from where she was stuck, shifting some uncomfortably and unknowingly releasing a low growl. She had to concentrate herself in reducing the amount of green in her body, struggling to let the evil thoughts go from her mind. She bit her lip and groaned, refraining from just yelling completely before softly sighing, the green on her skin diluting and decreasing to only her shoulder pads and neck. A white aura surrounded her before she was finally able to break free from his grasp, returning to aid her lover and attempting to control the objects around the room with her own magic.
"Actually, I sorta gotta book-slash-journal of all of almost most of the stuff that you've guys have said during your not-really-argument-arguments. Some good, some...not so good. Most make for some good headliners though." Ha'nah stated. "But regardless, sure. Because you're both my parents, so I'm pretty much down to help any of you out any way I can, ya know." She gave a grin that was so much like Eros's that it was uncanny, even with the douses of Oasis that were sprinkled into it.

~

Macross gave Helga a strange look as she watched her scoot towards her on her feet, almost letting out a sigh when the witch stopped a few feet away from her. Again, she was made to use her dark power to drag Helga forward without a second thought, bringing her to a stop closer. With a snap of her finger, she made Helga's body straighten in posture and her head lift. "Thou are beginning to itch a nerve that I would think it better for thee not to itch, Helga Mourey Quartz." She said, and she stared at her silently for a few moments until she turned to the spot covered dark green object. "Tell me, have thou any knowledge of what this is?" She asked, picking one of them up and holding it out for her to inspect.

~

Above the ship within the sky, dark clouds began to slowly meld into one another as they began to swirl at the will of Addai's energy, a flash of lightening occurring close enough to the boat between the water and the sky that if someone happened to look directly at it, they could have gone blind. The sea's current began to shift into roughness against the ship as well as the others that were following the same route.

And within the room, Addai only grew more and more unstable as the power swelled within him and his breathing became more rapid until he finally drew in a sharp breath. However, nothing came back out afterwards as he rose from the floor by means of levitation. His expression settled into a scowl, the glow in his eyes beginning to brighten as the holes within his leg started to heal slowly.
last edited 1年以上前
what did she do! 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
trust me, I wasn't xD 1年以上前
yes あなた were. :( insulting smol helgy and putting zealia through misery :( 1年以上前
*Rosemary gave a smile to Ha'nah as and spoke to her* Well, thanks a bunch, Ha'nah. I know you were really born thanks to Eros, but I'm glad that you are here all the same, just as much as I am happy Han'ah is here. And... sorry that Eros and I had to have such an argument and drag you in to help us
Helga winced when her body was forced to straighten, grunting quietly at the painful snaps she heard from her bones. Her posture slowly returned to its defensive and low position shortly after she was released, frowning in disgust when she heard her full name–her ears lowering to avoid listening to the rest of it. She looked away when she was asked the question, and shook her head softly and denied knowing what it was rather than answering verbally.

Zealia was happy to see Addai was healing, but at the sound of the roaring thunder and the constant turbulence in the water, she panicked. And she knew well enough that this was his doing of magic after she witnessed something similar happen in Athlantis. "A-Addai, please..." She cringed as she heard the siren go off in the ship, her large ears now filled with the continuous screaming outside. "A-Addai, I need you to wake up! I need you to wake up right now!" She shook him from where she could reach above.
"Oh? Something that he hasn't taught thee yet perhaps." The sharpness to Macross's voice had soothed now, and she used her hand this time to turned Helga's face back towards her. "Then allow me to inform thee on what we are looking at, shall I?" She took one of Helga's hands and placed on the surface of one of the green and orange colored object, the texture of it being hard with small bumps here and there. "These, Quartz, is what is known as a moon and star watermelon," She explained. "Unique not only in color, but as well in their size."

She guided her hand along the large and plump fruit before taking it away from hers and retrieving a knife that was sharp enough for its edge to gleam. "However, there is also another unique feature of these fruit. You see, these are not only quite hard to find, but one of them is a rarer species than the other." Instead of using any of her power on something so simple, she rather enjoyed the simplicity of cutting it in half by natural means. Like a normal melon, the flesh of it was a light shade of red. She then cut the halves into pieces that became smaller and smaller, each one being equal until they were about six of them.

She cut a small cube from one of the watermelon, turning to Helga. "Chew slowly and remember the taste." She said before carefully placing the cube into Helga's mouth. The cube had a fruitier taste to it than a normal melon and could be compared to that of a pineapple.

~

Addai began to float further into the air, the ceiling of their room's ceiling peeling itself apart and tearing open to reveal the fabric of the night sky as he rose through the roof. His fingers curled into tight fists that started to brim with energy as he rose higher, and higher until he was above the ship.
The clouds roared with thunder and the water around the ship began to sway into a borderline violent course of waves.

~

"Ya don't have to thank us mom." Ha'nah gave a shrug. "I mean...we would've had to get involved at some point right? Us being here... sorta depends on that–like really depends on that."

"Yeah...which kind of sucks on our end right now." Han'ah chimed in.

"Hm, I guess that is the off end of being adopted." Noone spoke on the situation.

Han'ah and Ha'nah looked at one another for a split second, and Han'ah spoke to Noone. "Adopted? Who the hell's adopted?"

Noone looked between them for a moment as she had thought about something Rosemary had said earlier, and then something that Oasis said before finally resting on what Ha'nah had just said. "Wait wait, WAIT just a minute! If you two are really Oasis and her children, as in born into this world children, then how the heck are you two so big already?!"

Helga shook vehemently in Macross's grasp, gulping as she failed to keep her hand from shaking. She whimpered quietly when she saw her retrieve the knife, closing her eyes for the worst and holding her hands for protection. But when she felt something push past her lips, her body immediately reacted and her burning throat gagged at the acidity, spitting out the slice of fruit into her own hands. Followed by a few struggling and barely audible coughs, she stared down with apologetic teary eyes from her gagging mere moments ago. The woman looked around for the trashcan, and when she couldn't find it, she just slipped it into her the pockets of her torn gown.

"Addai!!!" Zealia shrieked with ultimate concern now when she saw him levitate beyond the ceiling. Her head rung continuously with the sirens and screams from outside. But she quickly took action and divided herself into three clones that went their own ways to help the crew members however way she could, preparing for the worst. However, the real Zealia levitated herself off the ground to join Addai in attempts of waking him.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
... 1年以上前
what! 1年以上前
WHAT 1年以上前
*As Noone asked the question even Rosemary was still struggling with now, she placed a hand on Noone's shoulder and spoke in a calm manner* Noone, you should stop asking questions now. Trust me, it'll be less of a headache that way
Macross watched as Helga gagged, a part of her hoping to watch the witch choke to death on something as simple and harmless as a watermelon. Another part of her knew that she would wait until the witch passed out from it before at least saving her. She turned away from her and began to cut through the the second star and moon melon nonchalantly. However, as witch came around to spitting it the small cube out finally, she commented, "Such as waste." There was second or two of silence before she spoke again, the knife she held already pushing through the second fruit. "So, how did it taste? I assume that it had been within thy mouth long enough."

~

Addai's hand rose towards the sky, a ripple forming at his knuckles as Zealia called out to him. The water began to go into a furious bubbling that was almost like boiling as the ships below began to be risen and settled back onto the water with hard splashes. The sky gave its second trumpet of thunder that rolled across the area, noticeably louder than the first. A transparent barrier of air began to swim around him, a tremendous pulse of air leaving it and spreading outwards, raising the water into large waves.

~

"I..can see that," Noone's brows were furrowed now while she was trying to think over everything that she had been told so far.

"I mean, if you're anything like her, then I'd take that advice." Han'ah said, leaning back in her chair now while Ha'nah had began to stretch.
*Rosemary turned to Han'ah as she spoke* Watch yourself, Han'ah. That grounded for life thing is still on the table. And yes, I am still upset over the pancake incident, and yes, I hold grudges
"Oh, don't worry. I haven't forgot. I'll pancake you for every day that I'm grounded, so if that means that's for life then you better be ready to get alooot of syrup and other questionable things out of your clothes and hair." Han'ah replied.
cola your ignoring meh :( 1年以上前
Macross received no response, only small sniffles being heard behind her. It wasn't like she could taste it anyways at her status. Helga wiped at her tears, nausea striking her hard in her stinging throat. She gagged again, struggling to breathe some until she fetched the empty bag of candy and inched to her safe corner in case she puked. Food no longer settled well in her stomach due to the abnormal schedule of her eating and what she was able to eat. She coughed into the bag quietly, her eyes brimming with tears. But what came out was a translucent black and gooey liquid in contrast to any food since she hadn't consumed anything for a while. She wiped at her sleeve, sniffling softly and tying the bag into the trash once she found it, also tossing in the piece of melon she was forced to eat.

"Addai, please! I'm begging you! If you don't stop this right now we're all going to die!!!" Zealia urged him, her eyes widening when she saw a wave rise toward the ship. She instinctively through her hands upward and froze the large wave, breaking it in chunks so it would fall back into the water, helping others evacuate. However, no one was allowed to leave the ship with these conditions of the water. And so she helped everyone retrieve something that would float in case the worst happened, along with helping the workers distribute life vests.
*Rosemary stood up from the table, her voice rising, the mere thought of being sticky all over disgusting her as she spoke* Yeah right! Maybe I should cover you in it, see how you like it! I'll make you bathe in it for every day you're grounded. That's a promise! *But as she spoke, she sat back down, a snicker coming from her as she spoke. It was the first time she could focus on anything other than anything serious in a while. As she snickered, she couldn't help but think* If only Oasis were here to join us. I'm sure even this would make her smile
"I take it that this is the aftermath of the place that thou went to find thy so-called "help"?" Macross commented towards Helga's gagging and coughing. "A shame it is. Something really to be ashamed of." She continued to cut open the watermelon, but this time, she did away with what she had originally wanted from the witch and instead continued about what she had been doing herself. "If thee would like to return home now, speak of it. In thy condition thee would only be getting within my way."

~

The final ring of thunder was like the sky roared with baring teeth at the sea, and the clouds above the parted. The sea began to raise, the ships flipping over as it lifted towards the sky, which began to buzz with something akin to electricity before beams of lightning struck down from multiple places, gigantic waves crashing into one another as people were caught within it, some being incinerated by such energy while others were thrown into the depths of the ocean by the harsh reality of the waves. Wave after wave of lightning crackled within the sky evaporated until it all began to calm.

Addai's furious expression turned, and he swiped his hand across the air forcefully and a tornado of light swirled down from the clouds and crashed into the water until a massive whirlpool formed. However, it was soon after that his eyes flickered and glazed over, his body tilting until he fell from the sky all together.

~

"Do you really want to start a war with someone with black belt in pranking?" Han'ah rose an eyebrow when she asked this. " Nah...I don't think you do." But at the words that followed behind with Rosemary had said, she gave a nod. But before she could even speak, there was a knock on the door along with some grumbling before the innkeeper spoke.
"Ha'nah, get back in," Han'ah whispered.

"May I enter?"

"Are you a dick?" Noone answered his question with one of her own.

Han'ah rolled her eyes while Ha'nah merged back with her. "Yes sir, you may."

The frail looking man opened the door, his eyes shifting between the occupants of the room eerily with a look of suspicion. "Your rooms are prepared."
Great *Rosemary already stood up, her disguise allowing her to tower over the frail man as she spoke in a manner that did not fit her looks* Please lead the way. *As she was prepared to follow, she turned to Han'ah and whispered* We'll discuss the matters of finding Eros later
"Got it," Han'ah replied and gave her mother a nod as they were led from the room. She noticed the odd expression that the man had given Rosemary as well, but said nothing of it.

Rosemary's room came up first, and the innkeeper handed the key to her. "U-uh..please, sir, just leave your key on the bed before you take your leave." He said before continuing down the hall to show Han'ah where she would be.

Meanwhile, Noone was just following them for the fun of wanting to see what everyone's room looked like.
*As Rosemary's attention was on her room, she was distracted for a moment before her attention went back to what the inn keeper said, and spoke in an offended manner* Sir!? *But as they were already down the hall, she scoffed and shut the door behind her*
Han'ah continue to follow the innkeeper down the hall to where they came to a stop many doors down. She thanked the innkeeper and took the key. However, before she went in, she couldn't help but to notice the expression of the man once again, and this time, it bothered her some. However, she tried not to think to much about it, but kept it in mind as she went into her room only to find Noone was already there. "Uh...no. I need to get some rest, and I'm sorry, but I can't take the chance of potentially being raped by a succubus while I'm doing that."

Noone stuck out her lip in a pout. "I don't just go around raping people!" She exclaimed. "But I'm booooored. Everyone's talking about going to sleep and everything, that's boring!"

"Well, that's not my problem." Han'ah opened the door back and stepped aside. "Out." She said, pointing out the door.

"Ugh, fine. I'm gonna go see what my lady is doing then. Hopefully not looking at that map still," Noone said, disappearing just before Han'ah was about to attempt to stop her.
COLA, are yu mad at meh :< 1年以上前
why are あなた neutral now :( did we make yu mad? if so, im sowwy. Come 登録する the lawful good side :) 1年以上前
....... Well Jade, I'm mad now cause あなた talk like that. I'll send a god to kill everyone on that ボート and take Addai XD 1年以上前
*Rosemary fell onto the bed, her weight causing the bed to creak violently and sink in due to the sheer amount of weight as she laid on it. Regardless, she looked up at the ceiling, her hands underneath her head as she thought about what tomorrow would bring for everyone*
Helga picked at her hands for comfort as she listened carefully to Macross, her back facing her. She couldn’t leave now as much as she desired. She hated being anywhere near the being that ruined her life and harmed both her ex husband and children. The woman deep down she knew had something to do with Wiezen’s leaving. The woman she oh so badly wanted dead and gone forever. The delirious woman who thinks she’s doing right and making up for things with a piñata and melon. The woman that brainwashed dozens of kids to ignore her true form. And even with Macross not doing anything, her presence alone was enough to make Helga contemplate killing herself to just not be around that horrid woman. But she couldn’t. Not with the kids here at least, exposed to a monster like herself. Here, at least, she was present for Y’iel and the children. She could almost picture her smile at the sight of them, her hands clutching one another at the warm thought. She felt as if she were owed Y’iel after she saved her life. And although she would be the last one anyone would pick for to care for a child, maybe she would be relieved to see her with the kids rather than just Macross?

The trembling woman softly shook her head with a permanent frown, scratching her shoulders for comfort before she gathered her courage to turn around and await her next order.

Zealia watched in horror some of the people around her dying at the hands of the waves and lightning. She attempted to help them back up, but she no longer saw them rise from the water. The strikes of lightning was near enough to hurt her eyes, which were already bad considering them being mismatched. Zealia immediately began to set protective forcefields on large groups of people, telling them to hang onto the rails. But she followed the gaze of people pointing upwards, in which she caught Addai falling. She quickly made a spiraling slide of ice below him to minimize the impact.
last edited 1年以上前
Macross paused this time in what she was doing, staring at Helga now after the witch had given her answer.

The melon that she had been cutting fell the rest of its way into halves to reveal the the yellow within him in contrast with the red of the other one. The golden yellow flesh of the watermelon was embedded with seeds that were parallel to one another.

A frown slowly inched onto Macross's face as she stabbed the knife through the melon. "Thou lies." She said in a sudden accusation. One that she knew was true. She grabbed a small cloth to wipe her hands, her eyes not leaving Helga's. "Thou stand before me trembling like a wet dog within the chill of winter. Whether its the pitiful state of thy physicality, or that fear within thee." She began to shake her head. But then she spoke once more, but with an unexpected question. "Tell me, Helga Mourey Quartz. How long will it take thee as well to see things through eyes that haven't been tampered with by him? To think with a mind that hasn't been tampered with?" Her brows began to furrow some, her hands clenched loosely to where her thumbs could be seen rubbing against the middle segment of her fingers. It was nervousness. "I'm counting on thee right now, Quartz. Perhaps...perhaps those thoughts that thou are having are only true from thy perspective." Her expression wavered, as if she were debating on what she was about to say. And then she spoke again. "And perhaps..right now I am risking the entirety of the well being of my existence to another person again. For at least one of thee to finally open thee eyes." She seemed to hesitate. "Tell me...have thou ever stopped to...perhaps, wonder?"

~

Addai's body fell from from the sky like a human sized stone, his size and how fast he fell causing him to hit the crash through the slide and into the sea along with the now severely damaged and sinking ship that was being swallowed by the whirlpool and the waters now closing in. With his consciousness having long drifted away from him, he was left to drift in the ocean motionlessly. The temporarily healed leg wounds had reopened, leaving it to bleed out into the water.

~

Han'ah flopped down onto the bed and let out a long groan, too tired to even want to bother with taking off her boots. She let out a sigh of relief now that she could rest her legs. Or that she just had a moment in silence where she didn't have to move, or speak.

"I feel ya on that one," Ha'nah spoke some, now sitting on the edge of the bed. She yawned. "And to think we're gonna be outta here again in just two hours huh? Better rest up."

Han'ah gave another groan in response, knowing that Ha'nah knew what she didn't feel like saying anyways. So instead, she just rested her eyes.
last edited 1年以上前
*Rosemary kept her gaze up on the ceiling, her thoughts going back to what Oasis was doing in privacy. She couldn't help it. She wanted to go and help her plan their next move, but she already knew that any attempt would be passed by Oasis. As she kept her thoughts on it, her eyes started to grow heavy until finally resting*
Helga's croaky throat managed to release a guttural yelp when she witnessed Macross stab through the melon rather harshly. And when she looked at her, she looked away and avoided eye contact at all costs, her murky green eyes attempting to focus on the tiles. She cringed again at her name, but couldn't help to furrow her untrimmed brows slightly when the wicked woman before her had the audacity to say that everything she did was only true to her perspective. And she felt her heart swell at the mentioning of Wiezen, standing there in disbelief that she even had the right to talk about him. She didn't care if she was his sister. And she was disgusted that at some point, she was her sister-in-law. She was disgusted that at some point, she called her a friend. That she was somehow related to her children and that at some point once even laid hands on them as toddlers. Her broken heart began to thump faster at the conflicting thoughts that blurred her eyesight momentarily, having to grip her aching head for a second. But her eyes caught sight of her anxiousness and the rubbing of her hands, and she took a small step back in case she was unstable. She was unstable herself, but at least she knew she no longer could control magic and use it against others. Her silence and the very discreet shake of her head was enough to answer her question.

Zealia was helping the panicking people to the edge of the ship, the last part of it that would remain while it sunk. Her clones prepared multiple sets of protective and floating bubbles of magic for when the moment arrived that they could no longer stay on board. And as they did so, the green along her skin slowly began to vanish. The real Zealia quickly had to take action when she witnessed Addai break through her slide of ice. She tied her hair back and took off the robe that would weigh her down in the water before plunging herself into the freezing water without hesitation, it immediately stinging her already damaged eyes. She dove further into the depth of the waters, quickly swimming to retrieve Addai.
"I see..." Macross muttered something to herself, again, weighing the options of what she was willing to say. She stared at the woman in front of her, biting the inside of her lip gently in thought as silence came between them. She swirled her hand, and a cushioned chair was summoned behind Helga before she was slowly eased down into it by an invisible force. "Yet...thou are still here." She said carefully. "By means of what means nothing to me, not now. It's time that we spoke, Helga Mourey Quartz." Another chair summoned itself, it being identical to the one that the witch had received. And as she slowly slid down into her chair across from her, she spoke. "And if thee truly are the one, then there may just be hope. To wake someone up. Hope for at least one person to know that I will no longer dig soil over the messes that he's made."

The silence settled in between them again, and Macross finally took her eyes away from Helga. "Have thou ever wondered who he truly is? what, he truly is? Why things...certain things...they have happened?"

~

As Addai was floating through the icy water, there were distant shadows that were now coming into view in a fashion that it could be told that it was something that lived. Because it was moving right towards the smell of blood.

Addai himself, though the temperature of the water did a little less to him than it did to Zealia, was breathing in water that began to drown him.

~

Han'ah went from resting her eyes to falling asleep only a few minutes afterwards, exhausted from doing so much moving around without breaks. And the light meal that she contributed was enough to satisfy her to where she almost slept comfortably.

Ha'nah on the other hand had moved to sit on the floor due to Han'ah stirring in her night terrors and jabbing her in the side with her heel. Her head was leaned back against the side of the bed, snoring loudly as she slept which was contrast to Han'ah's quiet inhales and exhales.

However, little did they know that their sleep would be over before even the first hour mark of their resting.
*Rosemary was barely able to sleep, stirring in her sleep for what felt like hours, despite only minutes passing. dozen thoughts were passing through her mind all at once, causing her to toss and turn repeatedly, barely with end. The patrons down stairs didn't help much with her sleep, even when she put a pillow over her head*
Helga no longer found the chair she was forced to sit on as comfortable as they were five years ago when her and Wiezen had first bought them. She looked around, a little scared now at the sudden change of the ambience, her concern rising for the children outside. She tried to cross her legs but winced when she did so, and instead resorted to sitting in a slouch. Her hands kept twitching and playing with one another on her lap, enjoying the peaceful silence until Macross broke it again, her body twitching at the sudden break. Helga looked at her briefly before quickly looking away at her question, her silence itself being her answer. She was sad to realize that the nearest object she could cut her ears off with was past Macross.

Zealia didn't notice the shadowy figures since she was solely focused on saving Addai, and her vision at the moment wasn't the greatest. However, she did feel an ominous presence nearby that encouraged her to quicken her pace in swimming. And at the clearer sight of Addai sinking, her heart almost stopped and she felt her eyes tear up. She wanted to scream his name but thought better of it, and instead swam past him to catch his sinking body with open arms. He was obviously much bigger than her, but she didn't allow her petite body to drown them. She hugged Addai tightly, placing a sphere of magic around his neck for him to breathe before she began her way up the surface with him.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Yeah, she can cut her ears off after she takes this mind fuck of a life time XD 1年以上前
he didn't promise me 愛 ;-; just depression after depression 1年以上前
That doesn't mean あなた don't want it 1年以上前
Macross greeted Helga's silence with that of her own for a second until she continued. "This is the most parallel that we have been, thee and I. So if this is truly it, then I won't hold anything back. All due to the word "why"." The kitchen seemed to become a void, with only her voice there to fill it. "Why from the very beginning, thee were a fly that wandered into the vices of web after web that disguised themselves. Lies wrapped within sugar and excuses. Why thee are here."

"I too, was in thy very predicament. Naturally, much more into thy very predicament than thee are at this moment. Wondering why? Wondering what went wrong. Wondering when it would all end." She gave an attempt at a dry laugh that just ended up being a painful chuckle. "But the truth is..if he was still here, it never would have. Not even for a moment. Not even for this moment." She finally returned her eyes to Helga. "Because from the moment the both of thee met, his purpose was to destroy thee. To...break thee. Like the others. And then claim thee."

~

As Zealia was swimming towards the surface, a large mass struck into her, knocking her hold on Addai loose as another mass bit down into his foot and began to drag him off through he water, spurting out an inky trail behind that quickly clouded the water.

~

Even minutes later, Oasis sat on the bed it silence, not bothering with even attempting to go to sleep yet, for she was still looking over the map to prepare for what would await her and the others in just two hours. However, as she was considering what Rosemary had said about eating, she looked over to the untouched food that still sat beside her on the bed.

Her head jerked up suddenly when she heard the door to her room creep open, and then something bounce across the ground in front of her. Her eyes widened, and she quickly jumped up from the bed and flipped the bed over onto the object before rushing towards the window.

-

Han'ah shrieked as she jolted up within the bed at the sound of a loud boom! that shook the entire inn. She looked around groggily but alert, finding her eyes coming across her sisters before they both scrambled to their feet to go see what had happened.
COLA, stop this 1年以上前
are あなた gonna let zealia save him ;-; 1年以上前
you're making me double sad now with helgy and Z ;-; 1年以上前
Zealia was unable to scream due to the fact that she was underwater. But despite Addai being taken away, she kept that magical sphere stable and strong around his neck and expanded it down his body. And because her magic was attached on him, she was easily able to track down whatever had taken him even with efforts of ink to blind her. She had to swim to the surface to gasp for air, inhaling deeply before she rose from the water and levitated into the air briefly, only to spot the pink glow of her magic ahead. She rose higher, plunging herself toward that direction like a spiraling torpedo, piercing through the water at high speed to return the strike to the being she was given.

Helga began to shift uncomfortably the more she heard Macross speak, gulping when the silence no longer felt as peaceful as it once did. She breathed rapidly, her heart feeling as if it were going to explode to the point where she whimpered quietly. She was being deceived yet again or being played a prank by the awful woman, something she's had to go through more than once with previous enemies. Her words felt like they pricked at her ears, and she scooted her knees against her chest, shaking her head at the lies she heard. She hid her face and lowered her ears on her knees.
*Rosemary was immediately wide awake as the loud boom was heard throughout the inn. Taking no time to wait, she picked up her sword and hurried outside the room, going as fast as she could to see what the source of the noise was*
Macross just shook her head. "Think about it, Quartz. Please, just think." She spoke quietly, forcing Helga to sit back against the back of the chair and straighten herself. "Thee "fell in love" with him the moment you became acquainted. He saw the strength in thee, and in turn he made it thy weakness. Thou doesn't love him. If I were to ask thee if thou love him, thee would claim him if perfect. That is not love. That is infatuation. And he caused that infatuation. With lies. With deceit. With intent to harm." She furrowed her brow. "Think. The first thing thee saw of him was something almost demonic. A being that made thee experience thy worst fears. And then he disappears into an hourglass." She was beginning to show signs of frustration as she spoke.

"Yet he has claimed to thee that...he is a Therian? An angel? The Light that he's had was stolen, and it was only by a mere miracle that they had been born of it." She was having a hard time trying to keep what she was feeling under wraps as she started from the beginning. "The things that he told thee of...the majority of them hold no truth. Alzul. Alzul was not his brother, just a creation of himself. A decoy, a mere ploy. "

~

As Zealia was making her way towards the creature that was dragging the unconscious Addai further and further into the depths of the sea, she would come to find that many more of the shadowy figures were coming after her. It wasn't until she got close enough that she would be able to see the tendrils of the creature, it's shark head holding Addai within its teeth as it attempted to drown him.

~

Han'ah and Ha'nah were out to room, only to have to retreat back inside at the blaze that awaited them on the other side of the door.

The entire bottom portion of that side of the end had gone missing, chunks of the upper section falling off away as the fire burned within the inn. There were people yelling and screaming, but nowhere near as many as there should have been when considering the number of people that had been within the inn.
last edited 1年以上前
there's no way that was your pLAn from the very beginning xD 1年以上前
I wanna die without looking like the Michelin Man 1年以上前
don't hate me cola :< we're friends! 1年以上前
W-What the hell *Was all Rosemary could shout as the fire was slowly starting to spread from the lower portion of the inn and creep it's way up the stairs. As she looked down, her thoughts were immediately of Oasis, and without hesitation, ran to her room, even using her weight to burst through the door to call to her* O, we gotta go
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
She doesn't even know what room she's in XD または rather, not in 1年以上前
OH, so later down the line, he'll get bought によって Disney, turned female, and told to 与えられた some importance only to die pathetically and all it will cost is his integrity XD 1年以上前
On a side note, The Last Jedi can suck my fuck 1年以上前
Helga was glad that she sent Tanis away so he wouldn't have to be forced to listen to this torture with her. She drooped her head lower into her knees, sniffles being heard and a waterfall of tears staining the cushion the trembling witch sat on. She was crying not because she believed it, but rather she couldn't stand someone like Macross speaking so poorly of her ex husband that she still loved to no end. Of course he wasn't perfect, no one was in her eyes. But that's not why she loved him. They had developed a bond with one another she never had with anyone else, and she knew what he fought for. It was always for her and her family. She knew those mornings they cooked together were real. She knew he enjoyed when she groomed his tails. And she knew whenever he expressed his love to her or her children, it was nothing but genuine. And if she was asked to do everything over again, she wouldn't change a thing. She wouldn't change her twenty plus years with him, and especially not her children.

She began to hyperventilate between her knees, and almost felt sick to her stomach. She opened her mouth to say something for her to stop lying, but what came forth was a heaving whimper.

Zealia immediately separated herself into multiple clones, each in which took charge of their own monster to handle. And without hesitation, they all began to freeze certain parts of the creatures bodies, building layer upon layer so it was heavy enough for them to sink. And for the main one that held Addai within its jaws, Zealia blinded its eye by freezing it and fetching forward to grab Addai while it was blinded.
"Ha'nah, give me something to work with!" Han'ah said, feeling Ha'nah ease back into her body. She back away from the doorway before rushing back forth and jumping through the fire, her skin thickening enough to prevent her from being burned.
"The fuck happened?! It felt like someone threw a fucking earthquake!"
I don't know, but we need to go find everybody like, NOW!

~

Macross only continued. "Thou believes that he has really bonded," She said, reading her mind. "That is something he is incapable of. He has always been incapable of it. On that mountain, all those years ago. Do thee really believe that Alzul could have possibly known where he was at that exact moment stab him through the chest? Do thee really believe that there was some giant ape who was there to swallow him hole and bring him back coincidentally? The moment he was going to supposedly take thy hand in marriage? Thou have not been the only one fooled. He was weak then, however there was nothing that I could do. I too had been fooled. My memories, tampered with. At first, he kept thee around long enough to feed from. He placed on his mask to become who he was to you, even going as far as to tamper with his own memories. And he bent, and twisted you. To the point to where he became like a drug, the needle within thee arm that kept thee returning. Thy sister. Who do thee suppose it was that led the clone to the encampment of crusaders to murder her? To enrage the Oni?"

~

Addai's leg had been mangled further by the creatures, the previous two wounds that was within it now overlayered by deep teeth prints that tore through flesh and crushed bone. He bleed severely from the wound, his lungs already filled with water to the point where he wasn't breathing.
*Just as Han'ah was heading out of the room, Rosemary bursted from the door just down the hall, sending the door flying to the opposite wall in a loud crash before she turned her attention to Han'ah* Han'ah, what's going on? Is Oasis around?
"No, I haven't seen her yet. And I, haven't the slightest of fucking clu–" Before Han'ah could finish her sentence, some of the roof fell in, causing them to have to move out of the way. "This place is goin' down fast!"
Alright, we gotta think of a way out *Rosemary looked around for an exit, knowing the path below was no good. As she thought, she turned over to see a window at the end of the hall, just large enough before she turned to Han'ah* This is gonna suck, but... *With that, she grabbed Han'ah and lifting her with little effort, thanks to her disguise, and made her way toward the window as fast as she could, with intention of smashing through it and hoping her body was strong enough to handle the two story drop*
"...s...s..t..op.... s-TO...p.....s-sTOP!!!" Helga gutturally spat, her body near another panic attack now. She felt her tummy rumble and her aching heart sink further. Despite being put through every method of torture possible back in the asylum, this was the worst one yet. "n-n-nOT REAL!" She repeated to herself. The mentioning of Alzul, Wiezen, and her sister in the same sentence was all too much for her. But she refused to believe anything she said. The individuals he split into proved otherwise. Hummus and Y'iel, they felt love for both her and their children. Even Charlie and perhaps Cain the slightest bit.

Helga kicked around in her chair stubbornly, yelling in frustration when she tugged at her ears and failed to rip them out. When she lifted her head, her eyes were bloodshot red and swollen from the amount of crying from not only today, but also the past week. All the aching in her body had amplified and the woman across from her was making it worse.

And then she made a run for it. She knew Eden was well up in the sky and the jump down would surely end her life once and for all. She stumbled off the chair, hitting her hip as she did so and hurrying to the exit of the kitchen with bawling eyes. But when she opened the door, her sobbing eyes came in contact with dozens of children that stared at the frail woman in awe. Helga took a step back, shutting the door and tumbling to the ground, weeping in a ball on the floor now, crying for help.

Zealia held onto Addai tightly this time, telling herself she wouldn't easily be fooled anymore as she rushed to the surface of the water, gasping for air and blinking the liquid off her eyes. She looked around, noticing that the ship had sunk and was now witnessing the dozens of survivors in secured forcefields that floated above the water. She quickly placed herself and Addai into one, rising out the sea and high into the air with the rest. She shivered, wiping at her nose before laying Addai down gently. She had numbed the pain of the wounds she saw, but before aiding them, she performed CPR upon the giant. Zealia was actually glad she payed attention in her health class back in high school. "C-Come o-on, Addai." She breathed into his mouth with continuous pumping of his chest.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
"Hummus felt 愛 for her", HAH! AHAHAAAA! 1年以上前
HE 発言しました IT WAS A PLEASURE SEEING HER AGAIN!!!! 1年以上前
Also, may I add that the children あなた brought from the future 発言しました MR. and MRS. Quartz, and that is the only hope I have left so please do not destroy it and instead make it happen :)) 1年以上前
Macross watched the witch tug at her ears, remaining silent as she watched the tantrum now being thrown. Her image flickered ever so slightly when Helga looked up at her, however, she said nothing. She did nothing, not even as Helga stumbled out of the chair and made an attempt at running away from the truth. Just as a Quartz always did. Run away. Run away into the arms of something much more sinister than they had been led to believe. She was almost empathetic towards the woman simply because of the fact that she had been where the witch was, be it under worse circumstances. Circumstances that she would be sure to come for the witch as well.

It wasn't until she heard the pathetic state of the witch crumble to the floor that she stood up from the chair finally, her eyes only on the now empty space of the chair that had been occupied in front of her mere seconds ago. She turned and began to place everything back into order, setting the chairs back to where they were before, and then approached the ball of denial and delusions that laid on the floor. "I'm sending thee back to thy home." She said, not touching the frail embodiment of failure that she had hoped would finally be another key. The fragile minded, poor excuse that was at her feet. The one that wasn't ready.

"If thy remain here, thee will be merely a waste of space. And as thee are, I can no longer ask someone like thee to care for these children once I make my departure. Once I leave the only things that are able to see me. But I will ask thee one last thing. These things that thou have seen of me. The things that thee, just like so many others, have been deceived into believing, that thee so blindly accepted of something that has been picking thou apart piece by piece for years. Out of all of those things that thou refused to pay attention to. Let me ask thee...since when did Wiezen ever tell thee that in his tangles of lies, that he had a second sister? This...Macross, that thee all have come to know? Think, Helga Mourey Quartz. Please...please, think." As she made the witch look at her now, her image flickered again, tangled and frizzy brown being seen for a brief blink of a second.

~

As Addai was laid down, the mark on his forehead dimmed into a dull shade that was left only a tattoo hollow of color, and while Zealia performed CPR and attempted to bring him out of unconsciousness, his body didn't move. There was no rise and fall within his chest that signaled that he was still breathing.

~

"Wait a minute what are you–" Han'ah had began to shriek as they were moving towards the window. However, she was to late, for the window shattered quite easily with their combined weight. And as they fell and hit the ground, she was stunned as her head came into contact with the hard surface. But as she looked up...she would only find horror.

They were not alone. Surrounding the area were many, many harpies, their flaming arrows already drawn back. Hundreds upon hundreds of guards were around them, and on the ground with her face being pushed into the dirt by a heel was Oasis's oni disguise.
Noone bled out on the ground a few feet away from Oasis, huffing heavily. One of her wings had been torn off completely.

Mages stood ready as four heavily armed guards similar to the ones at the gate marched forward with their blades of judgement. However they stepped aside and turned to face one another as someone was beginning to walk through the vast amount of soldiers that stood ready.
last edited 1年以上前
Helga wasn’t sure how to answer her question. He must’ve done so when she wasn’t listening. And when she saw her image flicker, she quickly looked away and clenched her eyes shut in case her mind played tricks on her. Even if what she said was true, absolutely nothing of it was an excuse to dismissing the things that she’s done. She shook her head in denial, tears eventually fogging her sight. It couldn’t be true. “.....-y-y-y’iel....” She whimpered, refusing to believe she had any part of this.

“A-A-Addai, c-come on, p-please!” Zealia’s teeth chattered as she shivered with her damp hair hanging loose. She was already healing his other wounds, using the robe she took off from earlier to tie it around any bleeding areas. She breathed into his mouth and pumped his chest continuously, never stopping. “C-Come on! Wake up, w-wake up!” Her voice cracked.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
"absolutely nothing of it was an excuse to dismissing the things that she’s done" I would say that goes both ways, but that wouldn't be true at all XD 1年以上前
that's a shitty excuse for faking any of our RPing together and あなた know that xD as for the bringing wiezy back, i always thought he would be happy to see his wife and children again vs being dead, and at the time i didn't know the true him, so of course i always rooted for him. even a long time 前 when あなた wrote that sympathy paragraph describing him and me describing helga, i was like, yeah they deserve happiness with each other. 1年以上前
i guess あなた just never gave me a reason not to want wiezelga または wiezen on his own, and that's why i had so much hope. 1年以上前
"Thou need thy magic.." Macross said quietly. "Thee...hasn't been able to see. However...they know as well. It took me some time to figure out why they separated, Quartz. Listen carefully." Her body began to flicker again from Helga's perspective. "Some of their memories are suppressed," She said. "And they know this as well. All but Y'iel." She knelt down now. "Listen to me, Helga Mourey Quartz. Y'iel is the Therian that Wiezen stole the Light from. And as of now, she's still in critical condition due to it almost happening again. There is a possibility that she may die. I will warn thee now Quartz. Thou have been fighting the wrong fight.." She fell silent again, the image of her flickering twice this time. "Stop allowing him to feed from thee. Or it will never end..."

~

While Zealia continued to call his name, to continue to try and bring him back into consciousness, Addai only continued to lay there motionless with only very small amounts of water spitting from his mouth at a time.
Helga scooted backwards on the ground when Macross inched down. "...s-s-stop changing!" She shrieked hoarsely, gripping at her head every time she saw her flicker in frustration. But when she was told about Y'iel, her ears lowered to their fullest potential, already feeling a new ache in her heart at the possibility of her dying. "...n-no..." She whimpered at the thought of her being gone. But even after what she was told, she couldn't hate Wiezen. She always questioned who he was at times, but never questioned the love she felt for him. Helga gripped her hands tightly, picking at her palms. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to let go, or how to tell her children. She wasn't even sure how she was "being fed from" by him. Her crying eventually began to die down since there was basically no tears left to shed inside her. She sniffed hard, however, and tried taking deep breaths.

The small crowd that were separated into pink bubbles in the air only watched the witch that saved them attempt to save someone else, staring in pity at the sight.

"A-A-ADDAI, P-PLEASE!!!!" Zealia shrieked, continuing to pump his chest as tears began to fall from her eyes and onto him, them warm in contrast to the water they both were drenched with. As for the rest of the robe that hadn't gotten wet, she used it as a blanket to provide heat to his body. Zealia breathed into his mouth again, having to take a deep one of her own when she almost choked. She zapped his chest with magic at times and waited for a reaction. "A-Addai, l-let's go home! C-Come on, j-just wake up!" She shook him, shivering as she did so.
"Stop...what?" It was at that moment that Macross froze immediately, her eyes stuck in a stare on the witch in front of her, the sniffling and the whimpering of the woman becoming deafened to her. Her expression was one that was barely changing for a moment, and she fell completely silent as she slowly dropped to her knees. Hours seemed to pass between them, until her eyes slowly widened.

"What...what did thee..just say?" Her voice shook as she spoke, and she inched closer, her arms outstretching for her hands to place on Helga's shoulders. "Quartz..what did you just say?!" She asked again. Her image flickered three times, this time more of the brown tangled locks being seen as well as her pale skin becoming a scarred tan. A single glimpse at a deep blue eye was caught before it was gone.

"Did thee...did thee see me?" Her hands could be felt shaking now. Whether it was from fear, or anxiousness.

~

It took a moment between many chest pumps before Addai was able to cough up even a little more of the water while Zealia continued with CPR. The gown turned blanket probably did him some good, for he had started to become colder, his body temperature taking a plummet. However, it wasn't until she had began to zap him with magic that he began to cough up more of the water than before. However, he immediately began to choke while he was laying down, the water attempting to slide back down into his lungs.
Helga shrieked in horror when Macross got too close, pushing her off weakly and scooting backwards more until she found herself pressed against a wall. She kept flickering in her eyes, and Helga already struggling with what was real and what wasn't, was mortified. "I--I...I-I see....y-y-ou..." Helga looked away, holding her hand up defensively for her to stop. Her trembling hands clenched into fists in which she hit her own forehead to awaken what she was seeing, however, it didn't stop. "s-stop... cHAN...ging..." She whimpered in a beg.

Zealia gasped and immediately turned Addai on his side for him to spit out more of the water. Her eye twitched some at the crying babies she heard from the bubbles nearby, and she knew they had to take their leave soon. And so her clones did the favor of guiding the bubbles back to the opposite direction in hopes of finding land soon.

Zealia was ahead of all the bubbles with her lover, rubbing at his back for comfort and to release more liquid. "I-I-It's okay, Addai, b-breathe!" She shivered, her body a hue of light blue from the cold she felt. She looked around at the surrounding crowd in the sky. "A-Anyone got a towel?! Please, I need it!" She begged. She was glad that one of her neighboring bubbles lent her one, in which she scrubbed Addai's hair dry with and kept it around his feet to keep warmth. She took his hands and puffed into them for additional warmth.