Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7551-7600 of 9437

1年以上前 pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Addai opened his eyes some as Zealia was pushing back his hair, his eyes moving upwards in attempt to look at what her hands were doing to no avail. But as he felt his hair being tied back, his eyes then went to her mouth as he saw that she had started speaking. "Do I?" He began to laugh when he realized what she had said. "Hm, I must admit that this "mask" as you call it, has a very pleasing scent."
1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia began to unbutton her dress as she heard Addai finished his statement, and at that, she laughed wholeheartedly. She slipped the gown off of her and tied her curly hair up to a high bun so it wouldn’t get wet. She undid her bra and removed her panties before also dipping in, leaning against the opposite side and being careful to not overflow the water with such two big people. “It’ll leave your skin feeling as new as ever.”
Addai, even if he had the option not to, couldn't help but to watch as Zealia unbuttoned her dress, watching as it slipped off her body and into a clump on the floor. He followed the rest that came after it with his eyes. And no matter how many times he saw her smooth, curvaceous bare body, he couldn't help but to love it and marvel at it in lust. To admire it for everything that it was. However, he was a little surprised when she slipped down and joined him in the tub.
However it took him a moment to take his attention against her body to see what she was saying, smiling some afterwards. "Your words hold truth, for you have skin yourself that most women would be envious of."
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Hey, you all just haven't eaten it *Rosemary said as she kept walking, thinking rather highly of her watermelon pie* I mean, yes, I've had to throw out at least several attempts at a decent pie, but I think that my cooking is getting better. When this is all over, I hope to surprise everyone with it in the hopes that it'll be something. I'm just.... wanting to do something better than stealing and fighting. Something that's actually useful
Zealia’s ears drooped to Addai’s comment, a small blush stinging her cheeks. She looked away before her eyes interlocked with his, sinking more into the water. “I do not think any woman would enjoy having cabbage skin.” She attempted to laugh, but only came out as small snorts as she covered her mouth. She rubbed some of the bubbly soap on her green patches to hide them. “I’d like to say the same thing about the softness to your skin. You’re like... a squishy seal.”
Windwakerguy430 commented…
こんにちは Jade. Glad that あなた had three days of a break and STILL haven't acknowledged my post. I'm glad you'd rather wait for COLA to make a post than even ready a sentence of mine XD 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
愛 ya too Jade xD 1年以上前
cosmic_fusions commented…
愛 あなた もっと見る <3 1年以上前
I hate あなた both XD 1年以上前
Han'ah's expression softened at this, looking over to her mother now. "...So without Eros you're just a big softy huh?" She said jokingly. But then she added with a bit of pride to her voice now. "You're going to be better at a lot of things. All it takes is a little elbow grease and putting your back into it," she assured.
Her gaze shifted back ahead of them to see that Oasis hadn't slowed down in the slightest. "If its one thing that I've come to know, its that you and mom...you guys are at your best when you're together."

~

A squishy seal? Addai began to laugh more than before, it being like a soft thunder condensed into a small room. "I cannot began to relay how a seal is further from being squishy than most may assume. But if I must, I would consider myself a sea lion," He said jokingly. "I believe that whether you are becoming a cabbage or not, you are still a very bewitching."
Yeah, that's what I feel as well *Rosemary said, her eyes turning to Oasis. Despite her current expression and attitude, she still felt Oasis' bond just as she looked at her* I want to be more than just a fighter to her. I want to be a more responsible wife and mother. I want to do something right to her that isn't just senseless killing
Han'ah nodded as she listened to her mother speak. "Well...if that's how you're looking at things from the perspective of how you really feel, then I personally think that you're already on the right track. Just don't be so quick to throw in the towel, and be patient. She didn't marry you for nothing." She stated, grinning now.
Her ears twitched in delight at Addai's thunderous roar, one that almost made the water surrounding them splash onto the floor. "A sea lion it is then." She chuckled, but then pause. "Except.... you know, the whiskers and all. Don't you start growing a frizzy beard." She warned him jokingly, but held a hint of seriousness to her voice. "A bewitching cabbage is a compliment I have yet received. But I'll take it." Zealia laughed again before sighing softly, sinking to submerge her shoulders into the warmth of the water.
*Rosemary couldn't help but crack a smile at the thought, her eyes falling onto Oasis once again as she spoke* I ain't gonna stop fighting yet. Hell, I have a ton of unfinished business. But... God, I can't wait for this all to be over, to see O smile once again
Addai smirked a little when she mentioned him not growing a frizzy beard like that of a sea lion's, and to it he replied, "If it were to grow one, I am sure to be mindful of not allowing it to become frizz." He let himself relax more into the water, his arms resting on the sides of the tub. The sight of her laughter brought a peace of mind to him, for he could feel it within the air, throughout the water. It was strange, but comforting for him. And when he concentrated, sometimes he could almost see the sound manifesting as a joyous air. "As long as I will have you as my bewitching cabbage, there will be more to come." He chuckled. Such a woman deserves the best, He thought to himself, and began to wonder about what more he could do to make it so.

~

"Yeah, I bet. I can't help but to think that this was more than me and Levi bargained for before we came." Han'ah couldn't help but to agree with Rosemary now, her eyes going to Oasis with a more wary gaze now than before. She couldn't help but to feel something within her feeling as if it were...disappearing. Ha'nah? She couldn't help but to speak to her sister, relieved when she answered back.
"I'm still kickin'," Ha'nah already knew what she was feeling. Because in some strange way, she felt the same.
last edited 1年以上前
*Rosemary's attention returned to Han'ah, taking notice of her silence, and she couldn't help but give her a reassuring response* Hey, don't you worry about Ha'nah. Once we get Oriocho back, our attention will be on finding Eros. Hell, I got a feeling she's not too far from us. We'll find her and I'll try not to fuck up bringing her back
Zealia's left eye opened at his first comment. "No, no beard." She emphasized this time, then proceeded to close her eye again and sigh softly at the warmth she was smothered in. But then her ears twitched and she opened them again to interlock her eyes with Addai's staring ones when he said his last few words. She smirked, swimming her way off her side of the wall and instead going in between Addai's legs so that she would be in front of him and looking up at him with her bewitching eyes. "More to come? Do I get to know my surprise now?"
Hey, isn't this beard argument the same argument that caused Wiezen to leave Helga XD 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
It's going to do the opposite for Addai and Zealia XD Because Addai doesn't have one anyways 1年以上前
Well, not if I have anything to say about it XD 1年以上前
"Yeah...she is pretty close I think," Han'ah said thoughtfully, only to immediately smack herself in the forehead afterwards after realize what she had said.
"Idiot!" Ha'nah laughed. "I'm so glad that it wasn't me this time and now I get to say it! Ha-HA!"

~

Addai still had been staring off in thought until he found Zealia's mismatched eyes looking up into his. And when she asked about the surprise that he had mentioned back when they had been on the train, he leaned down some and kissed her deeply, his tongue going from hers and licking across the roof of her mouth before he pulled away and spoke with a small grin. "I do not know how long we will be out at sea, however, I will assume rightfully that we will still be here in the morning. The morning, where you will get to know your surprise."
Close? Did you say close *Rosemary turned to Han'ah with surprise and excitement now* So she's in this city? What's she doing here *As she spoke, her excitement turned to worry, remembering how Eros was last time* Oh..... shit, what should we do if we run into her? I'd like to apologize, but I doubt we have time for that
Han'ah rolled her eyes at Ha'nah relishing in her "victory" of not letting things slip out and ignored it as she answered Rosemary, somewhat unsure. "I uh...I don't know. Part of me wants to go find her now and ask her what the hell is going on, but I don't want to rile mom up anymore than she is now." She said. "So...I'll just send Ha'nah whenever she goes out to scout or whatever it is that she'll be doing."
last edited 1年以上前
*Rosemary gave a nod* That's a smart idea. I'd go myself, but... well, what's stopping Eros from punching me in the face and telling me to shut up *She chuckled dryly at the thought before she cleared her throat and continued* Well, Ha'nah, if you find her, can you try to tell her how much of a piece of shit I am and how miserable I've been for the passed week. You're born from Eros, so I'm sure you can do some good and well deserved shit talking
last edited 1年以上前
Zealia inched up a little to kiss Addai back just as lovingly and deeply, her back arching some as she did so. She stroked his loose hairs into place with the help of a few droplets of water on her fingers before grazing her finger across his lips softly. "In the morning? Will it be some sort of breakfast? Slippers?" She couldn't help but ask questions about this surprise, wrapping her arms around him with pouting lips. "Youuu couuld just teeell mee noowww...~"
"I could only wish tat it could be breakfast," Addai chuckled, embracing the fact that he was a horrible cook. The last time he had tried to make breakfast for Zealia, he had almost burned...well...everything. Including the kitchen. He still felt a little guilty for it. But it didn't stop him from thinking that he could possibly have something to eat to bring her still.
As her arms wrapped around him, his followed instinctively and snaked around her waist. "I wish that I could tell you so, lovely woman. However, I would rather not ruin a surprise meant for you."

~

Han'ah could feel Ha'nah giving a shrug within her psyche, and suddenly Han'ah's eyes flickered into the hereditary feverish yellow on black eye coloring. And now it was Ha'nah who spoke, her voice oddly not effected by the potion as Han'ah's had been.
"Hey, I came out of your vagina too ya know, so I'm born from you too."
Her eyes flickered and were back to normal, Han'ah coming back in control. "Ew can you not?" She shook her head before looking back to Rosemary. "We're trying to convince her to come back, not piss her off even more."
*Rosemary gave a chuckle, despite the vulgarity of what Ha'nah had said, and brushed off Han'ah's remark* Don't worry. It's that kind of crude and vulgar attitude that she gets from Eros. I think it's perfect to convince her. In a sense anyway
"You don't need to ruin my surprise...." Zealia's fingers trailed along his toned shoulders. "It could just be... An early surprise~" She chuckled again. "I'd still react the same, just sooner than later." She rested between his arms, her hands rubbing along his body while he wrapped his arms around her voluptuous waist. "That would mean a happier Zealia right now." She whispered into his ear before nibbling on it softly. "And you know happy Zealia likes to repay good deeds done to her~"
Han'ah thought about it from the presented perspective for a moment, realizing that it actually made sense. After all, even though she considered Eros as another one of their mothers as well, it was Ha'nah who was the most like Eros despite all of their similarities. It was as if they were two sides of the same coin, with Oasis and Rosemary being her parents while it was Eros and Oasis that were Ha'nah's.
"Huh, I guess you're right about that then." She said finally, giving a nod. "And right now, it's worth a shot...because honestly, we can't afford to waste any."

~

Addai almost shivered as she whispered into his ear, feeling the chills of delight coursing across his skin at the sound of her voice of temptation. His hands rubbed along her back, moving upwards and around her neck until they cupped her cheeks. "I would love nothing more than to have the happiest you right now. However–"

Before he could finish, there was a cloud of smoke that puffed from the air directly in his face, causing him to began to cough some. He fanned at it, finding his hand smacking into the surface of what felt like paper. As he continued to cough, he looked over to a colorful envelope on the floor next to Zealia's clothes where it had been smacked.
last edited 1年以上前
Huh... *Rosemary was shocked, surprised that her idea was agreed upon. As she thought of it, a smile grew on her face before she responded* You hear that, Han'ah. I had a good idea for once
Zealia helped air out the smoke in front of Addai, her eyes drooping some in concern when he continued to cough. She stroke his cheek and neck gently, placing a kiss on his chin to soothe the sudden outbreak of coughs. Her eyes joined his at looking at the envelope that swayed down to her clothes, her eyebrows raising some. "Huh?" She mumbled, briefly glancing at Addai. She then patted her hands on a nearby towel before leaning outwards from the tub, being careful not to fall over as she reached for the envelope. Her heels back inside the water wrapped around Addai's legs for extra precaution before she finally returned back into the water, her dried hands carefully opening the letter.
"Yeah..I guess you did, didn't you." Han'ah now smiled what would have been an almost identical smile herself, until she saw the yellow, hole baring teeth of the ogre that Rosemary was disguised as. "U-uh...maybe you should..um, leave the smiling for when you turn back to normal." She commented.
"Yeah, cuz your teeth look like inverted yellow legos."
Ha'nah!
"Whaaat? They do!"

~

Addai cleared his throat some, getting out a few smaller coughs while Zealia had kissed his chin, his eyes shifting to the envelope that he had smacked away while he had been fanning at the smoke. Once the smoke was gone, he glanced over at his lover in the same moment that she glanced at him, and then back to the envelope as he watched her lean from the tub to grab it. He rested his hands on her hips to ensure that she wouldn't fall over by accident.

As the note was being opened, it began to shiver for a moment before it split across the top and opened itself for her before the letter threw itself from it and into a sprawl in the air. However, it was written in a different cursive as the previous one that had been sent, signaling that Nema wasn't the one responsible for sending it. The points and curves of the letters were gracefully blunt yet elaborate. And it read:

Good day, Lady Zealia Quartz,

I hope you are doing well within the mortal channel, for I have sent this letter with hopes of harboring good news to share with you to enhance your day. First and foremost, I apologize severely for what occurred days prior to this, and I hope that it has not detoured you or sir Addai away from visiting Athlantis again. It would bring me joy for you to visit once again under less dire circumstances. With that being said, I am happy to gift you with the information that Madam Y'iel has awaken for a short time! However she has not been able to remain conscious for very long, and is rather bilious when she is.

But this time, she has asked of you and your brother in her time awake, and I have informed her that you both are doing well. However, she also asked the whereabouts and wellness of a Charlie, who I know not of. Perhaps you would like to visit her soon, or whenever you'd love to.

Cheerfully,
Greisha Yhamiinioni
last edited 1年以上前
*At Han'ahs comment, Rosemary covered her teeth with her lips and turned her attention back to Oasis*
oasis breathed 1年以上前
Rosemary immediately protects 1年以上前
As Zealia neared the end up of the letter, she slowly began to fold the piece of paper into fours, sticking it right back into the envelope and setting it aside–as far as she could possibly reach. She settled back down into the water, her back resting against Addai's chest as she sunk further in silence, exhaling softly at the warmth that embodied her once more.
The group traveled for three hours and a few extra minutes before they came across somewhere that Oasis had deemed suitable. One that she also had a connection with someone within. An inn that looked old and ran down, where she saw that not many people were trafficking through which made it easier for her to keep her eyes on any and everything. She motioned for Han'ah and Rosemary to follow in closer as she slipped around to the back of the building.

~

Addai glanced from the tub to where Zealia had put the envelope in wonder before he wrapped his arms around her again, allowing her to rest more comfortably against him. He was silence for a moment, a minor cough managing to come back, and he spoke before the silence had a chance to settle in. "May I assume that it is more good news from the strange fish?"
*Rosemary followed behind in silence, which did not last long as she suddenly asked* O, I know you got a plan as not, but why does this dump gotta be a part of it
Zealia's ears twitched at the sound of Addai's voice, lifting her head some to kiss his chin again. Her fingers interlocked with his on her stomach, and she released a soft giggle while tightening her grip on them. "Yes, just some more good news about my friend's awakening." Her finger gently rubbed against his. "Thank you so much, Addai." She said, regarding his aid to Y'iel. The nymph placed a soft kiss on his knuckles.
"Yeah...I'm with her on this one mom. Why're we here? This place smells like a bunch of fish got dumped into a well and set on fire." Han'ah said, pinching her nose.

"Because we need somewhere to lay low until nightfall, now be quiet." Oasis answered sharply. She wrapped her knuckles onto the door and waited, though her eyes remained wary and watchful of their surroundings.

~

Addai couldn't have been happier to hear that the person that Zealia spoke of was coming around to better health for the better, for he believed it was something that would have made her happy. At least, he hoped so. As she thanked him, he looked down and kissed the top of her head. "You are welcome my love. I am satisfied that I was able to help." He paused for a moment in thought, a small frown coming to his face briefly. "May I..ask how I helped?"
*Rosemary looked around, waiting for an answer, but was a little impatient. The scenery made her feel uncomfortable, and the smell was making her sick before she asked* Maybe they're on holiday?
"By giving her a kick of your own magic." Zealia replied, guiding his hands past her breasts and down her hips. "I do not think I could ever repay you for something like that, but I will make sure to try every day for as long as I live."
Addai frowned a bit more at the answer that he was given, now even more puzzled. "Magic? But..Zealia, I do not have magic," He said with furrowed brows, distracted by the feeling of her breasts within his hands, by the way his palms were able to slide over the curves of her hips. He couldn't help the jump that came from in between his legs and pushed against her lower back. But he tried to ignore it, and instead spoke again. "Are you sure it was not you who assisted your friend instead of I?"

~

Oasis didn't say anything this time, and instead knocked on the door again impatiently and much harder than the previous attempt.

"I'm comin', I'm comin', phebus!" The dry voice was heard faintly from behind the door, and seconds later a rectangular slot was pulled open rather harshly, a pair of nearly blind eyes peering from within. "Whaddaya want? I don't remember ordering any services today."

"We're not here to service you. On the contrary its the other way around." Oasis spoke.

The eyes behind the door narrowed. "Oh really? By what word of law?"

"There is no word of law." Oasis answered dryly, her eyes narrowing as well. "We're here."

The eyes widened, and the man's voice seemed to gain a more respectful demeanor to it. "U-uh yes, my deepest apologies. Just give me a second–" The rectangular opening closed, and the sound of lock after lock being undone could be heard from the other side while the man was mumbling to himself in embarrassment.
*At the sound of the man and his words, Rosemary already felt disgusted and uneasy as she spoke to Oasis* You know this guy? What's he like, aside from being pretty vulgar?
Again, Oasis said nothing as she listened to the locks falling off of the door. She listened closely, waiting until she didn't hear anymore of them. Once the door she spoke instantly to them. "Get in and don't say a word. I'm going to do the talking."
Oh... uh, okay *Rosemary said as she made her way in, and despite not saying a word, her expression she made as she turned to Han'ah was enough for her to understand her confusion and bordering worry*
"I'm sure, baby." Zealia reassured his doubt with another kiss to his knuckles. "If I wasn't sure I would tell you," She said, keeping his hand against her lips. "Do you doubt my words?" The nymph glanced back at him briefly, her elongated tongue poking out as it coiled around his fingers and suckled on them softly.
"N-no, it is just that..." Addai's brows furrowed, and he almost lost track of his thoughts while she suckled on his fingers. "I do not doubt your words, it just sounds..unlikely. I would like to at least remember what you are thanking me so profoundly for." He said. "I have never experienced anything relative to the use of magic personally, yet you have said differently."

~

Han'ah looked to Rosemary as well, and tried to reassure her with a small nod as they made their way through the door. However, it was the moment that they crossed the threshold into the inn that she felt the air in front of her stretch, like she was pushing through a barrier that didn't want them to be there at first. But then it embraced them and pulled them into an atmosphere that was completely polar to what they had seen from outside. She heard the music, she could smell food. She saw the lit lights all around them, and people, bunches of people. There was a woman dressed in blue that was dancing on the top of a small stage as entertainment for a group of men. The place in itself was much larger than she would have first expected.
"...Never judge a book by its cover..." She said out loud.
"..Noted.." Ha'nah agreed.
 "N-no, it is just that..." Addai's brows furrowed, and he almost ロスト track of his thoughts while she
*Rosemary looked around, a little impressed at the sight* Dang, I guess we should've expected this *As she made her way in, eyeing the many patrons of the tavern, she spoke to Oasis* Hey, how did you find out about this place, O?
"I suppose you could call it a type of divine energy rather than magic. Giant's energy. Though the gist of both are similar." She said, her ears lowered some as she thought more about it. "You have never experienced anything of the sort until now when that--" Zealia's palms clenched into fists, "--slimy and vile fish almost killed you!" She released a hopeless sigh, frowning at her reflection in the water. Zealia exhaled again, even frowning at her own reflection, having to be reminded of both her father and mother thanks to her eyes and hair. She was clearly angry at herself for ever letting the creature touch him and put him through those horrid memories. If she would've known, she would have never asked him to help. Especially not to aid family that she was now trying to forget. She regretted having him attend to chaos such as their family breakfast. It was like nothing ever seemed to result in something good. There was always someone in her family that ruined everything and she felt like she was drowning in all that misery.

"But now... now you do get to experience it. Haven't you noticed? The amplification of your senses? The auras you are able to see? Things that you are able to feel besides just touching them?"
Oasis gave a scoff at Rosemary's question. "Simple. I spent the passed days actually preparing." She said, glancing behind them to see door being shut and locked with the many heavy locks and chains that had been undone by the lankly man before the door had been opened for them. She traded stares with some of the people who had stopped what they were doing to look at them.

~

I...almost died?

This single thought stuck to the front of Addai's mind, the interest that he had about how Zealia had begun to explain the type of magic that he had apparently had. He was silent, even after she had stopped talking for a moment. He sunk down into the water some, trying to take in the thought of almost experiencing death by means of a creature that barely reached below his knee. What he couldn't understand was why he didn't remember any of it? Or what had happened that had stopped him from dying? Had Zealia stepped in? Had she know that they were going to attempt to kill him? He hadn't understood why she hadn't told him any of this until now. And if he truly had magic...then the conductor of the train–

His thoughts were shattered when Zealia spoke again finally. He tried to register her words while still recovering from what he had been told, and for the most, he understood. The amplification of his ability to see auras, his senses becoming sharper. His hands rose from the water, and the sharp image of the man's twisted arm flashed through his head. And then he remembered the look of utter fear that had been on the man's face. "I-I...do not want this.." He said quietly, more to himself than to her.
Why is Oasis a total 雌犬 now XD 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
STOP MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT HELGA XD 1年以上前
b-but... she needs もっと見る 愛 :( 1年以上前
That's..... not what I actually meant *Rosemary immediately went silent and stopped with the conversation to Oasis, her eyes going back to the patrons of the bar, hoping to find something to distract her form having to continue a conversation with Oasis*
"If... If I could take it all back, believe me... I would in a heartbeat." Zealia turned to face him with a frown. "I'm so sorry, Addai. All of this wasn't any of my intention... I-I didn't know this would happen, I just thought it... I don't know..." She sighed softly, her ears drooping as her eyes left his and went to the water instead.
Oasis waited until the man was done with the locks before speaking again to him, but quietly. "Innkeeper. We require rooms, three of them as well as a private space for us to converse without having to be interrupted or have others eavesdrop. I consider this neutral ground, and I will take no chances knowing that we may possibly be under the surveillance of enemy forces. This is vital, understand?"

"Rest assured that this is not just any neutral ground Lieutenant. This is a sanctuary, and I can assure–no, swear to you on my given life that no one here is your enemy." The innkeeper replied. "But if those are your wishes, I will see to it that it is done, and any spare rooms that we may have open will be yours."

Oasis gave a small nod. "At ease soldier. I understand that you are risking much by allowing us this alone. And for that, you have my utmost gratitude."

~

Addai didn't know what to make of what he had been told. He didn't know what to make of any of it, especially him being some sort of giant. His brows furrowed together heavily as he started to think about it, and he wondered how it was even possible. And to answer that, he only could think back even further, realizing that some of his memories were fuzzy. After a while, he looked at Zealia. "Will I..be able to control it?"
*Rosemary couldn't help but whisper to Han'ah in a hushed tone so that Oasis couldn't hear* Sheesh, she's treated this innkeeper better in the five minutes she's known him than she's treated us for the past few hours *A chuckle escaped her before she returned her attention to Oasis*
Zealia picked at her thumbs under the water, her eyes lifting to interlock with his when he addressed his question toward her. "I... I don't know... But... If you ask me, I think you can. And... And I know you may not want anything to do with me anymore," she paused to chuckle awkwardly but sadly, "I'd be more than willing to help you..." She scratched her arm beneath the water. "I'm sorry, Addai. It was... It was crazy of me to allow any of this from the start."
The innkeeper gave Oasis a nod. "Please, take a seat anywhere you'd like. I am sure that there are plenty of empty tables still, even with how full this place had gotten. I will return to you shortly." He said before hurrying off and heading up the stairs.

Oasis stood there and watched the innkeeper off, letting out a sigh afterwards as she turned to Rosemary and Han'ah. "We will be here for up to two hours, so it's best you get whatever rest you need. We're heading back out at midnight." She left it at that and left to find somewhere to sit for the moment that was away from people.

~

Addai frowned more and more as she spoke to him, and at the last of her words, he placed a kiss on her forehead. "Though I am displeased that you did not tell me of any of this sooner, do not mistake this as something that has pushed me away from you. I am still alive, am I not? And admittedly feeling much better than I ever have. And if I can learn to control this...this power that I have been cursed with, then I would like to do so with your aid."
Zealia kept her head lowered despite the kiss she received on her forehead. The fact that she displeased him made her heart drop to a point that she would struggle in lifting again. And the question of him still being alive is something she thought that could have not happened because of her. Her loose curls hid her expression of dismay as she waited for Addai to finish, and as soon as he did so, a small sniffle was heard from the nymph with lowered ears. She lifted her head, only to reveal her puffed cheeks with a slight hue of red along with her teary eyes that glimmered against light. She sniffed again, closing her eyes briefly only for the tears to finally fall from the corners of them and roll off into the water. Zealia tried to apologize again, but found that her throat was too swollen to do so. And so she reached for a towel and prepared to leave the bath before she became a bigger mess.
Addai didn't know what to say exactly at the first sign of a sniffle that he saw. "What is the matter?" But before she even looked up, he had gotten an idea of what was to come, and upon seeing her teary eyes, his frown returned. And as he watched them fall, he reached to wipe them away until she reached for a towel. He didn't understand what he had said wrong at all. And as she prepared to leave the bath, he didn't move to stop her, and in his mind, perhaps she wanted to have her space now. He stared down at the water in silence, somewhat glad that he could not hear for the first time. He didn't want to here her cry, for he didn't even like to see her cry if they weren't tears of joy.