Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7351-7400 of 9437

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Really? How exactly did we meet then *Oswald put his hands together as he leaned forward, now interested in the story, if Levi was prepared to tell it. He put his glasses back on and waited patiently*
1年以上前 pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"I would if I could buuuut, I can't tell you that. You told me not to so you guys meeting wouldn't be spoiled." Levi stated. "I think I can at least say that it'll be something that you'll remember after it happens."
*Oswald gave a sigh* I guess. But how will I ever run into her? She lives in the north, colder regions, and we have to handle matters here in the east. Unless she too has the heart of a traveler like myself. Two wanderers searching for something, not realizing that they're passion for adventure would bring them to an adventure unlike any other. An adventure of romance
IF I MAY INTERRUPT, I BELIEVE OASIS AND ROSEMARY INFORMED YOU TO CEASE YOUR POETRY, OSWALD *Crow spoke, turning his head in a 180 angle to speak
*Oswald waved him off and responded* What they won't ever know won't hurt them. I am a poet at heart
1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia crossed her arms stubbornly, blowing off a strand of her curly hair that fell between her eyebrows. "No fair, that's too long!" She whined with a pout. However, the more she thought about it, the less mad she became. After all, the surprise was for her happiness and it was being hidden only for the good intention. She changed her bitter expression with a sigh, propping herself up some to deliver a small kiss against Addai's cheeks before she laid back down on his lap, letting his hand remain between her breasts for comfort. They were like stress balls or some form of entertainment to squeeze whenever bored. "Fiiine. I appreciate this... surprise. I might have to throw you one as well."

"Then I hope I can have her leaving with the best of conditions when I am done with her." Layla nodded at him. She paused her moving of the motorcycle once they arrived at the top of the hill, tying her hair quickly so it wouldn't get in the way before she continued. She looked around at the familiar neighboring houses, telling herself that they were near to where she lived.

Tanis watched the bright scenery of outside shift when he was now at the entrance of Helga's small apartment. His nostrils immediately caught the scent of spoiled food, scrunching his nose some and noticing there were no windows in the room except in the bathroom. He was confused as to how the kitchen was right besides the single bed and to the left the bathroom that had no door, just a cheap curtain. He also took note that there was no shower, and he wondered how his grandmother got ready in the mornings.

The child watched Helga scurry around the small apartment, shoving the spoiled food and empty plastic plates in a trash bag to make room and to air out the smell. While he did so, he hopped on the twin bed, only to realize it was broken when he sunk further than he should have. He glanced around him, noticing the bundle of dead dandelions on the chair his grandmother used as a nightstand. He suddenly cringed when he heard the door shut, observing the nymph lock it and put a chair under the knob for extra support. Tanis figured she was done and they could finally play. He unzipped his backpack he brought with him, retrieving the books and boardgames from inside, along with a yellow frisbee and a miniature ball.

Helga finally exhaled, wincing some when she did so. She pulled the mix of her orange and grey locks into a loose ponytail and away from her face, revealing the visible wrinkles on the corners of her dim eyes when she removed her cheap glasses.

"Nana, yu lewk old!" Tanis said straightforwardly with a blink. It seemed to him that within just a few days she had aged so much and suddenly had become weaker since the first day she was recovering in the nymph realms.

Helga gave an effort of a chuckle, her ears drooping at his statement. "...s-still... b-beat you.... playing..." She attempted to joke, but cringed at the raspiness of her voice.
cosmic_fusions commented…
COLA, how about あなた make me happy and have Y'iel knock on her door? :) 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Aside from this, I'm not even going to waste time addressing any of this XD 1年以上前
bring y'iel back cola :) 1年以上前
Levi gave a shrug. "I personally don't see what they have against poetry." He said as he stood up from the table. "But If you'd excuse me, I'm going to go finish what I was doing. Improving the thing that almost got me killed in the first place until I can go into Fre." He paused for a moment to take a look at the larger than life kingdom and frowned slightly again.

~

Zekke looked around at the surroundings as they walked, taking note of the houses that were around them with a hint of carelessness. He didn't care too much for the things within this town, since he had only been passing through anyways before he had he setback of his way of transportation malfunctioning. He began to think about how he should have brought Genie along just in case fixing it would take longer than he thought. He didn't like to leave the reptile along for too long in fear of something happening to it.

~

Addai was glad that he was getting somewhat better at resisting her, as it was like a key to a door to making sure that he would make the right decisions. And as she finished speaking, he made sure that he was paying attention to her lips this time and got around to smiling again. "Do not worry yourself with it," He suggested. "This short leave is suppose to be for your relaxation, and it is my duty to ensure that it is so."

~

As Macross sat at her table enjoying her lunch alone, a thought came across her mind that made her come to a stop. She thought back long ago to what was once the land of the Oni, far back to what had supposed to have been a wedding. As she started eating again, she couldn't help but to think back to how ruthless she had been when it came to certain things. And she couldn't help but chuckle at the past, though somewhere she felt just a bit of remorse for her actions. However, she supposed that by the end of it, it had to be done.

She thought about the good that eventually came from it, or at least from what she had been able to witness and experience on her side of things. The Oni had been deluded to think that what she had been doing was ever going to suffice, especially when it came to one person in particular. The one person she had had to focus on the most. Watching as she was forced into the ashes and "killed". Watching as she was sent away. Watching as she escaped under her watchful eye. But it was necessary, and perhaps she had come to understand that.

She couldn't help but smile as she felt steel come to a rest on the back of her head. "Speak of the devil and she comes, Come now, thou knows that that will only end in something petty." She continued to enjoy her meal casually. "Oh, and do I sense the oh-so famed enchanted bullets as well? How cute." She chuckled, but then wrinkled her nose a little when her nostrils caught the smell of burning tobacco. "I'm assuming that those are for someone else, hm? Come, sit. How have thee been?"

"Oh, let me just pull this trigger and I'm sure you'll find out how I fucking feel." The voice behind her growled.

"Come now don't tell me that thy are still holding on to that grudge of thys. Thee have been living well, no need to keep such a clutch on it." She listened to the sound of the hammer cock on the pistol, but knew that nothing would come afterwards. She could hear the sound of a pair of boots against the floor, and listened as they walked around her and to the chair across from her. She watched as the woman pulled the chair out and dropped down into it.

"It reeks of you burning cuntsacks in here. Whaddaya Macross?" She asked rather disdainfully. "And make it quick, cuz I ain't here to keep your ass company." She kicked her feet up onto the table, purposely mashing the heel of her dirty boots into the soup that Macross had been enjoying.

Macross frowned as she stared down at her now ruined meal, her eyes slowly going back to Sonni. "As petty as ever," She said, closing her eyes for a moment to stop from breaking her legs in halves. When she opened them, she pushed both the bowl and the woman's feet off to the side before she spoke again. "I'm sure that thou has gotten word of what has been occurring?"

"No piss sherlock. It's been all over the fucking place." She replied, blowing smoke from her lips. "And so what, you need me to clean up more of your shit?"

"Not precisely." Macross answered. "It seems that thy old friend has struck again. She is beginning to get out of hand."

"You're one to talk," She sneered. "And might I add that you have no room to either."

"Yes, but thee thyself are a living witness to my reasoning, are thou not? Thou have been there to witness it all. And I'd assure thee that there is no parallel within our goals. Aside from so, thee knew this day would come forth eventually."

"Oh screw off! It's your fault that she's even like that!"

"On the contrary, thou have seen what I have seen, no? It has been years. And there has been no shift within her. Was it not thy own choice to not confront her? Even after thee found out about thy daughter." She watched as the woman's expression transitioned into one of anger.

"I told you she's not my fucking daughter." She hissed.

"Whether thee believes so or not, thou blood still makes to be a part of her." Macross replied. "If action isn't taken now, many will die at her hand. The two respective power countries are going to collide soon in conflict, and if it proceeds then more will only come to be. Death. And these lives will not be able to be salvaged. I have kept my word to not become involved in the affairs of the mortals, as I haven't for quite sometimes aside from ensuring that those who suffer whether it be by my hand or by that of others are able to remain lively in a better life if they so deserve so. This is the mess that thou allowed to grow believing that she would overcome it, not I."

The woman's feet slid off the table as she slammed her fist down onto the top of it. "Don't you even dare to try to throw that off on me!"

"If thou doesn't, then someone will. Or they will die trying. Many will die trying. If I have to become involved, it will not end well." Macross said. "The puppeteers are steadily forcing her to dance while they make their move. Or have thee changed your mind of being the one to do take care of it, Sonni? Would you not at least allow her to see something that will ease her mind before she rests from this world?"

The woman was silent, a glare coming onto her face, her head turning away. The legs of the chair scraped against the chair harshly as she stood up. "Where?"

"As of now, her last known location was in Hai Shang," Macross answered. "But there are others that are in search of her as well. Tell me, what are thou to do now?"

"Put Bonnus out of her misery. If she hasn't stopped, then she won't." She lifted another cigarette to her slightly chapped lips and lit it. Sonni took a long drag. "After this, I'm done. No more of this shit. I'm living out the rest of this fucked up life in peace. You got that?"

"As thou wish. But perhaps if thee seeks to preserve thy life, those cancer sticks would be best left behind."

"Since when did you start giving a fuck about health?" Sonni said sourly in disgust and agitation as she brushed off the comment, turning to leave. "Just be ready to send me where I need to go so I can get this over with."

(Sonni)
 Levi gave a shrug. "I personally don't see what they have against poetry." He 発言しました as he stood up fro
death: am i a joke to you? 1年以上前
COLA and I agree your posts are too short xD 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I can't help it when I gotta make a post then and there and got ten 分 before I'm sent back to my ウォール of boxes XD 1年以上前
In only ten minutes, Layla and Zekke arrived right outside the very small cabin that was sort of isolated from the rest. Her hand pressed a button, watching the heavy door of the garage slide up with many creaks. Once going in and turning on the light, she reveal the tiny space of a garage she had with many things occupying the space. There were at least three shelves of vehicle parts, along with spare tires loose around. Some of the shelves had boxes containing a few of her childhood things she never gave away. Layla scooted the motorcycle in further before she sprinted up one of the stairs that led to her actual house, returning with two glasses of ice cold water. She was now wearing a worn out tshirt in case she stained herself. The woman began collecting a few tools from around the room before sliding herself under the motorcycle and beginning her work.

Zealia rolled her eyes softly at Addai's words. "Yeah, yeah, yeah...." She teased his explanation since she was a little petty he didn't give in to her seduction. If they weren't in public, she most likely would have done something drastically different for him to give in and tell her. She rested on his lap, puckering her lips in thought before she began to guess any possibilities of her surprise. "Is it food? New clothes? A hairpin? A necklace? Better condoms?" She joked.

"Nana, I dun think this is a gud idea to play inside!" Tanis exclaimed as he watched the frisbee he threw break a couple items. "Can we go outside? Pweeeaaaaseeee!!!! Park, park, park!"

Helga's ears twitched, watching the child in front of her beg. She rustled with her hands, looking around for a moment as she thought about it. The park wasn't too far from her apartment, so if anything happened, they could just run back here. She finally gave a small nod, but only agreed to it after playing a board game. And as she approached to set it up, Tanis had another idea and instead began stacking blocks to play Jenga with his grandmother.
While Layla had gone into the house, Zekke took a chance to look around the small garage. She certaintly had much more to work with than he did, which was a stroke of luck in his mind. He thanked Layla for the glass of water that she brought, drinking from it as she was gathering things from around the shop. He sat the glass aside though as he went to the front tire of the motorcycle and knelt down for a moment.
He squeezed the rubber around the wheel, finding that it was flabby and no where near as tight as it was suppose to be. And as he moved some of it aside, he found not only a tear, but let out a groan as he also found that the rim had been bent out of shape near the top. "Long live the fail," He said sarcastically to himself in a sigh. "Hey, you got a ramp to boost this thing up on?"

~

"None of the above. Besides, I have already gotten better condoms that have not broken just yet." Addai replied. "But a hairpin? I did not think that that could be something that was considered as a gift." And he was rather perplexed that that had been one of her guesses. "You have done such thing of good nature for me, so I will hint only that I may be returning the affection that you have given me."
last edited 1年以上前
LAYLA 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
NO. xD 1年以上前
Do what you must, Levi *Oswald said as he leaned back into his chair once again, looking up at the kingdom with his arms crossed. He wasn't sure what the others were doing in the city, or if they could truly sit around for three days waiting so patiently when they had already been forced to wait a full week*
Layla shook her head, but thought about an idea to replace a ramp. She stood back up and went to retrieve some sort of gun-looking device, aiming upward to the bars in the ceiling and shooting a hook around it. She tied the end where she was to lift the motorcycle up evenly and balanced. The woman returned to removing the motor and any other parts she saw no longer worked, including the headlights and the tires. And as she sorted things out, she asked Zekke if he would also like a paint job as well, and if so, what color.

"That is the most vague answer I have ever heard!" Zealia scrunched her nose, but giggled seconds later. "Okay, you win." She smooched his cheek again, resting back down on his lap after grabbing another sip of water. She yawned as she made herself comfortable there, feeling how fast the train was going by the speed the scenery outside was changing.
"No, no paint," Zekke answered as he grabbed some of the tools that she had brought together, shooing her away from the tires as he had started to remove them himself. Unlike the front tire, the back tire had numerous patches in it that stopped air from seeping out while he was on the road. Unlike the back tire however, it was the first amount of damage that the front had suffered to the degree that it had, and he clearly saw that there was no patching that one up.

~

Levi gave a nod and left to continue a thing.

~

Addai smiled at her, grinning a little as well when he had finally won their playful bout. His tea was finished in the next sip or two, and he set his cup aside to look out the window again at the passing scenery. While he did so, he talked a little. "Do you think that we may end up staying at the resort for a bit longer than a day?" He asked, wondering if they would enjoy it more than they thought they would.
COLA, why do あなた prolong my suffering? 1年以上前
Exchange Helga for Y'eil XD 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Until whenever. 1年以上前
*Inside the town, Rosemary was slowly but surely making her way to the destination, thinking to herself in dead silence* How the hell did Oasis manage to find where this lab was in this big ass place? I can understand being a soldier of Owensport, but even this is insane. Too crowded and shit
*As Rosemary continued to think to herself, a man in a western hat came by, clutching at his belt as he walked beside her, whistling a tune as he looked around, before he took notice of Rosemary* You know, we don't got too many ogres in this city
And we don't get too many humans here either *Rosemary said, hoping he'd go away*
Well, maybe it's fate or something *He said, a grin on his face as he looked forward, continuing to walk, leaving Rosemary with slightly more questions, her gaze on the man*
Layla’s tongue poked out as she adjusted some of the parts of the motorcycle, rolling her eyes when she was shooed away by Zekke. She was scraping off some of the dirt along the ridges before even replacing the parts, glancing at him momentarily. “So... um...” She paused, not a really good speaker for small talk. “Zekke, was it?” She mispronounced his name accidentally. “What, what brings you around here?”

“Most definitely. See? I’m always prepared to stay longer and you were making fun of me.” She stuck her tongue at him before chuckling. “Perhaps we’ll stay there for an extra day, or a week, or two weeks.” She shrugged, not caring if it passed a month if it meant she was away from her chaotic family. Zealia stood up again to take another sip of her tea, squealing when she saw the waiter bring them the bundle of chocolates and truffles she promised. She unwrapped one quickly and ate it in a blink of an eye, her ears drooping st how delicious the flavor was.
"Zuh-Kae," Zekke corrected her while he was removing the front rim to set aside. He went to the back tire and began to check its rim for any signs of possible damage. Luckily, he didn't find any. "I'm sort of traveling around. And by traveling, I pretty much mean hopelessly wandering. I hadn't really planned on stopping here for as long as I have, so I guess I can say that I was just passing through really." He said in response to her question.

~

"Yes, but the way you prepared was if you were going to stay for months on end," Addai gave a partial laugh as he said this, taking note on the time frames that he took as suggestions. When he thought about it, just a day wasn't much of a vacation. When the waiter returned, he wasn't as nearly excited for the sweets as Zealia was. He liked sweets, but to an extent. Fruit, on the other hand, was something that he could practically live off of if he desired to. "These are the truffles that you spoke of? They..appear to be ordinary pieces chocolate.."

~

Ossiana, being much further away from any possible contact with anyone else, kept her head down as she moved through crowds of people, hidden by her cloak with her scorpion tail wrapped securely around her body. Unlike Enricho, she had taken a different approach all together to finding her daughter, one of them being the use of her own senses. She didn't care for much of what was occurring around her, all that she knew was that with how massive just a mere town in Fre was, it was going to take her some time. She realized this when she found that she hadn't even reached what the people there considered as their outlook of a large city yet. Which meant that she was still in the outskirts.
And though walking was nothing for her, she needed something faster. And unlike anywhere that she had been so far, Fre didn't seem to have many horses if any at all. Instead, she saw cargo and people riding passed on giant bird creatures that looked like something that she would easily have killed and made a meal of.

*Enricho made his move around the city, catching brief glimpses of odd creatures, like other oni, goblins, and an orc from his last location. Having traveled for so long with little to no breaks, he could feel himself getting exhausted just from wandering the town. Everything was in a daze to him as he wandered aimlessly, searching for anyone that he could recognize*
I was gonna bring Cian in, but I know no one wants that XD 1年以上前
“Shhhh~” Zealia placed her finger on Addai’s lips. “Do not ruin my imagination.” She said, before plopping one of the chocolates into his mouth. And when he chewed, he realized that in the center of the candy there was a raspberry. Almost all of the chocolates that were brought were fruit-covered. Zealia delivered another piece through a languid and deep kiss, savoring the insides of his mouth momentarily before pulling away. “Delicious, isn’t it?”

Layla blinked, watching his lips move as he pronounced his name properly. She apologized for not doing so in the first place, and when she tried to say his name, she seemed unable to–her lips not moving how his did to form the correct syllables. “Zua-Keh?” Her head tilted some, apologizing again moments later.
Oasis let out a sigh when she saw what looked like entire nations of people that were heading towards the main gate into Hai Shang, the first major city of Fre. Luckily, she had placed the others at points further off, which gave her time to do what she had been planning from the beginning. Above, she could see what looked to be harpies above that were welding bows equipped with arrows of fire. She could see them from afar, perched on the top of the long open gate in rows.

At different sections of the gate, she could see the heavily armored guards standing with the tips of their swords pressed against the ground while their hands rested on the bottom of the handle. They stood there so still that it was like they were frozen in time, statues of justice with blades of judgement. And they all kept a watchful eye on everything that moved towards he gate, not even the slightest sliver of something that did not belong or wasn't welcomed getting passed them.

~

Addai chewed the fruit covered chocolate slowly, taking in what it tasted like exactly before he replied, "It is..okay," He answered her question finally with a small shrug after she had pulled away. "It is not as much to marvel over as I had imagined that it would be."

~

"ZUH-K-Ae," Zekke repeated his name a bit slower for her this time, pronouncing every syllable of his name. "Sheesh, you even pronounce my name like a pasty. You are really from here huh?" He removed the front rim from the motorcycle first and inspected it, seeing that the bend in it was worse than he had originally thought. "I suppose you wouldn't happen to have an extra one that may actually fit?" He said, looking to her with a raised eyebrow.
*Rosemary made her way to the gates deeper into the center on the other side of the city, spotting similar guards just on top. Taking notice of their equipment, armor and weapons, she made her way slowly, thinking to herself* Damn, there's no way I would've been able to sneak passed. Guess this disguise was really the best course of action. Still wish Zealia chose a different disguise than this!
*She turned to notice that the man with the western hat was no longer around. For some reason, he wandered off and disappeared before she could even notice. She only shrugged and continued forward, hoping that things would go smoothly from here*
“Zu-K-ae!” Layla said, finally pronouncing it almost perfectly. She blinked at what she heard him say, tilting her head some. “...pasty? What?” She was confused as to who he was speaking about. And at his last question, she nodded. “Yes, of course.” She quickly went to fetch the rim that was the exact size of his, hers a better quality and a nice glistening to it.

Zealia’s ears perked before drooping. “Oh...” A small blush hit her cheeks. “Well I thought it was pretty good. Each to their own I suppose.” She said before inhaling the other pieces of chocolate, downing them with her glass of water.
Addai kissed the side of her head. "Yes, to each their own. However, it does bring me gladness to see that you are enjoying them so," he said. Seeing her happy all together had that effect on him, especially after some of what he had learned about her and her family.

~

Zekke gave her a thumbs up when she almost pronounced his name perfectly, it being off because she didn't bare his accent. "I'll take it." When she retrieved the rim that was coincidentally a perfect size, he inspected it, a bit impressed by its quality. "Not bad." He rotated it, making sure that everything was in good condition on it before he tossed the bent rim off to the side so that he could replace it. "So, what made you want to get a job as a waiter? You seem to know a bit about this kind of stuff."

~

Ossiana continued through the city, only coming to a stop when she came across someone who was giving out newspapers. She took one herself with a brisk motion of paying the person a small fee and continuing about her way. However, as she opened it and began to read through it, her eyes slowly began to widen.
*Enricho made his way to the gate, taking notice of the guards up above. Taking no regard, he made his way to the gate, hands in his coat pocket and his hat covering his eyes as he approached, hoping to pass with no trouble whatsoever*
last edited 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
He didn't pass によって shit because they're nowhere near one another 1年以上前
He's wandering aimlessly. He could be anywhere XD 1年以上前
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFINE. Enricho will be in the dark for a few もっと見る pages XD 1年以上前
Layla scratched her head awkwardly. “It was the only job that hired me... heh...” She said with a hint of sadness, but didn’t let that discourage her. She tweaked a few screws of the new motor she was inserting, making sure it was the perfect fit and it wouldn’t collapse during use. “So, being a traveler and all, I suppose you don’t work?”

Zealia turned her head so that when he kissed her he actually kissed her lips. “I guess you can say I’m happy too we’re taking a break from all the madness we’ve gone through.” She said with an effort of a chuckle. She leaned back down on Addai’s lap, rummaging through his luggage to pull out the erotic magazine she knew he brought, flipping through the pages out of mild boredom of the ride.
Han'ah found herself easing into town from her side of things without much of a problem aside from getting hassled by a couple of blueskinned onis after asking for directions towards gate. She hadn't known that apparently, the onis and the orks didn't exactly get along too well, so it had been a mistake on her end, and she had to refrain from punching one of them in the mouth after they had said something that was oddly offensive towards orks.

When she got into town, she spoke to Ha'nah. Alright, so, that was easy enough. How long do you think it'll take us to reach out meet up point?
"For starters, I'm hoping that somehow, someway, it'll be is quick as those lines on the map made it look. If not, we're probably gonna take us a while." Ha'nah replied.
I guess we better put it into gear then.

~

"No, not exactly." Zekke answered as he was twisting one of the large bolts that held the rim back into place. "I sort of have a fortune from stuff I worked with, as well as some stuff from my father." He said. If anything, he was out looking for answers. The only reason he had ended up traveling to began with was because he had to. Especially after what had happened to his town.
He had know idea what had happened, but everyone kept claiming that it had been god's doing or something along the lines of that. He could remember it quite clearly, the hot air of his home within the desert being drained into a freezing cold, the dark clouds that had brewed within the sky. The bright, bright light that had nearly blinded him and destroyed the majority of his city. His father had been found dead within the rubble along with many others.

~

[Meanwhile]

Sigmano, or in specifically, the one that now held his body as its own, had ended up being forced to flee with Nithloraul now that things had gotten much worse. The sky had become a deep shade of a bloody red, the clouds now black. He stared up at the tear in space and time where a large section met the sky, the screaming that came from it along with chunks of brimstone. "By the angels..." He murmured.

"Hate to say we told ya so, buuuut WE FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!" Charlie yelled, only to cringe at the agony while Emma was attempting to heal his body through means of dark magic. He watched as above, the sky began to blacken as a demonic fog began to roll over it. Chains stretched out and pierced the ground as embers shot from it opening. Even from miles away, the portal appeared as if it were as wide as a town.

Emma shook her head. "This is bad, Charlie. This is bad..." She said, her hands trembling slightly as she could practically feel the forces of her beginning to leak out of the opening gate. She herself had sustained injuries after they had gotten involved, almost managing to get rid of Alexander after he began to open the gates. But then her glare shifted to the other two. "You DUMBASSES!" She hissed.

~

Addai on the other hand, eventually rested his head against the window watching the scenery go by until he heard the train began to come to a stop. He sat up a little when he saw that another station was coming into view, seeing that there were a lot of people that were waiting there just as it had been at the one that he and Zealia had come from.
*Rosemary made her way through the more refined, more upper class city districts as she slowly approached the center, keeping her thoughts and complaints of the city to herself*

*The Nithloraul was already running as fast as she could away from the destruction, her attention being brought to Emma and Charlie, and she gave a wave and a grin* Hello to you too. Hate to say it, but you two look like you got this *With that, she pushed herself to move even faster than before*
Zealia’s ears perked when the train had come to a stop, looking out the window to see the crowd of people, noticing that many of them had the exact flyer she did. “Oh boy...” She began. “Seems like we got more company at this resort.” She scanned through the flyer that was between the magazine. “Hmmm, couple’s deluxe sounds like our kind of room.” She grinned.

Layla nodded while changing the front tires, making sure they didn’t have too much air in them. She paused briefly and looked back at him. “So I suppose you’re here with family as well? I don’t know if I told you yet, but welcome to town.” She smiled at him.
Emma was about to make it her personal goal to make sure Nithloraul would be threw through the opening gates herself until Charlie stopped her in her tracks.

"We don't have time for it. We need to get out of here before the damn thing opens all the way." Charlie said, grimacing. "We did what we could, but this lands on them." He picked himself up.

Emma was about to disagree with Charlie completely, but she couldn't really argue against what he said. So instead she just nodded. "We'll see what his little feather fags have to say about it when they find out." She said. "Let's get out of this place."

~

"My family's dead." Zekke said rather bluntly, but with a casualty that made it sound as if he were joking as he replaced the tire that was on the back wheel. "But thanks for the welcoming. I probably won't be around for long." He spoke, his attention sticking to making sure that everything was in place now."

~

"A couple's deluxe? I agree. That sounds rather interesting. Are there anything specifics on what the room contains?" Addai asked, his interest moving to the flyer that Zealia read through. However, it wasn't long before it switched once the door to their section of the train opened and people had started flooding into the first class, some of them talking rather loudly to one another while others moved more silently.
*As the Nithloraul continued to run, not seeming to run out of breath in the slightest, she spoke to "Sigmano"* So, Siggy, or... not Siggy, whatever it may be ,what is the plan now? Do we retreat and think of something else or do we just cut our loses, let Alex do what he pleases and go about our lives pretending this never happened
"A portal to Hell has linked the realms." The voice that came from Sigmano's lips spoke, the whites of his eyes staring straight ahead. "This cannot be left as it is, but as of now there is nothing that we can do. This vassal can no long sustain my presence, not even as its original host has perished. I will need to open the gates of the sky and ask for aid."
last edited 1年以上前
The sky, huh? *The Nithloraul thought about it for a moment, before coming to a conclusion of her own* Sounds complicated. And what do you mean the original host perished? You don't mean Sig, do you? I still nee him for my own reasons
“O-oh...” Layla frowned. “I’m so sorry for your loss, Zekke.” She paused what she was doing to scratch her head again, feeling more than awkward for even bringing up the question. “W-Well, if you are ever in need of something, you know where to find me.” She said, finishing up adjusting her part of the job. Her eyes glanced up at the clock, widening when she realized an hour had passed.

Zealia refrained from saying how beneficial it was being deaf at the moment, afraid to offend Addai by doing so. Instead she just released an annoyed sigh and dropped her ears, her attention going back to address his question. “Hopefully more chocolate and free slippers.” She giggled.
"Eh, don't worry about it. I can't afford to be sad about it right now." Zekke said while finally standing up from wiping off the exhaust pipes. He then gave a nod. "If anything messes up with the ol' two-wheeler here, I definitely know where to come back to." He said, giving her a thumbs up. "I really appreciate the help Freck–oh, crap. You're gonna be sorta late," He said, realizing that an hour had passed as well. He pulled down his goggles. "Wanna lift? I mean, it'll be faster than walking, and I'm heading back that way anyways.

~

"I can understand the chocolate, but why the sli–" Addai jumped slightly as he felt the vibration of a heavy suitcase dropping on the floor as someone managed to get to one of the seat that were across from them, a man with greasy black and disheveled hair sat down, a bit of sweat covering his forehead as he adjusted his round odd looking spectacles that had lenses bright enough that he could barely see the man's eyes.

More people rushed in, and the man that sat across from them let out an exhausted sigh. He had a beard that connected to both sides of his head that was bushy along his jawline and his chin, yet he didn't have a mustache so the rest of his face looked smooth. The oddest thing about this man, however, was the way that he was dressed. Black, rubber forearm length gloves and boots that were much like the apron that he wore, seemed to be some sort of protective one against chemicals as if he had just stepped out of some sort of laboratory. Under the apron was a dusty tan coat tat reached his knees, the lime green pants that he wore tucked inside his boots visible. He didn't seem to pay Zealia nor Addai any mind as he finger-combed his hair over to the right, taking out a hand towel to pat at his face.

~

"I should correct myself then and say that he has not perished completely just yet. However, it will not take long. His purpose has almost been served, but if he wishes to now, he may settle and I will operate this vassal until it sheds." The voice spoke to Nithloraul. "Whatever you may desire him for, I am sure that I will be able to assist you until your time comes to perish."
Perfect timing, COLA. Took a nap when Jade 投稿されました and just woke up. あなた get a promotion 1年以上前
ive been... waiting :( 1年以上前
Just take a nap like me. Makes the wait もっと見る bearable. Then again, I'm aware my wait will be WAY longer XD 1年以上前
Hey now, I ain't perishing just yet *The Nithloraul shouted confidently, grinning ear to ear* I still got plenty of gods to kill. But if Siggy is ready to pass on to the afterlife, let him. Just make sure I get what I want from him first before he dies or I'll go to whatever afterlife he leads to and make it his own personal hell
last edited 1年以上前
"–wah!" Zealia yelped when Addai jumped, being forced to flinch since she was laying down on his lap. She stood up into her seat, blinking in perplexity as she saw several people fill in the seats around them, including right across. She observed the man with squinted eyes, tilting her head some at his choice of outfit. Hmmmm... odd.... She called for a waitress to bring more water for not only herself, but also a spare glass for Addai and the man sitting across from them since he seemed to be dehydrated. Her eyes glanced at Addai momentarily, and she gave a shrug before crossing her legs and continuing to flip through the magazine now seated–taking the last few sips of her water.

"Is that alright with you?" Layla said with worried eyes, biting the inside of her gums–a trait she usually did when nervous. "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to rush all this, but I am sure it will be working good as knew." She nodded at him. The woman quickly undid her ponytail to braid it in order to match the requirements of a waitress at the diner, making sure she was leaving anything before opening the garage door.
"I can assure you that you are making your mouth quite the back end cavity of what you terrestrial beings call and "obese" person. Quite the spill is coming forth from it as well." Whatever it was that was within Sigmano's body now didn't seem the least affected or even concerned about Nithloraul's empty statements. They were but petty jests that he bore no interest in anyhow. "As for the previous owner of this vassal, he will be deteriorating shortly and given a place much more suitable and valuable than what he had suffered from before. He has accomplished enough. I will continue out the task myself"

~

"Eh, it's all good," Zeeke replied, moving to push is vehicle out of the garage now, and once he got outside, he climbed onto it. "Oh, and just so you know, I don't do helmets if that's a worry or anything. If it is though, I think you may want to buckle up. And by buckle up, I mean hang on as tight as you possibly can. Might be a short ride, but trust me, this baby tends to always have a kick."

~

The man who sat across from couple took in a deep breath through his nostrils before lifting his suitcase up and onto the table with a loud thud, even when he had put it down gently. He checked a pocket watch that he had with his before he began to unlock the suitcase. However, it was no conventional one. On the front of it where a latch or lock should have been were only a series of number codes that he began to scroll through rather quickly.

Addai looked to Zealia again before looking back to the man, but he said nothing. However, his expression did change once the suitcase was opened and a radiant green light shined across his face once he opened it even the slightest bit.

The man let out a sigh of relief, chuckling dryly as he peered into the barely half open suitcase before closing it back. It was only then that he seem to look at Addai, though he said nothing as he kept the suitcase close beside him.
last edited 1年以上前
Now hang on *She stopped in her tracks now, disregarding whatever may be behind him, as well as stopping the being that was in Sigmano's body, turning it around to face her* Let me talk to Siggy. I demand to get what I am due for my loyalty. I don't go off and do my own thing for free. My task is killing gods, nothing more than that. This was only cause Sigmano promised me something my creators would never give me. And I want what I earned fairly for my efforts
"Yeah, it is alright. I appreciate the ride." Layla managed to smile before exiting her garage and closing it, watching until the doors slid all the way down. She cleared her throat some before mounting the bike right behind Zekke, feeling a little odd since usually she is the one driving it. The woman debated touching the man, not wanting to make him or herself feel awkward. And so she lowered her hands and gripped the seat below her tightly to secure herself for the ride. "I am ready."

Zealia's ears twitched, her eyes widening some when she witnessed the green reflection on the man. Her eyebrows furrowed when she glanced at Addai again. Something didn't seem... right. Her eyes went back to the man, eyeing his suitcase longer than she should of before telepathically speaking with her lover. "Am I crazy or is whatever the heck is in his bag not natural?"
"Efforts, you say?" The being began to chuckle. "Is that what you classify the mediocre and blatantly hilarious failure of an act committed by such a insufferable abomination such as your as?" He shook his head. "A bold claim indeed. You have done nothing but travel across distances following the trail of a hellish brute for what was merely what is known as a week here. You have earned nothing. You are in no position to demand anything. And as far as those affairs are concerned, there was no pact made. If you would like to dabble around in what you perceive as "gods", then I welcome you to take your leave. I do not require your aid in the slightest. Furthering so, the mortal known as "Sigmano" has not even the presence left to speak. And now, he shall rest." He turned away from her and began on his way again and took a look up to the sky before continuing on his way. But then he stopped and added. "Ah, and before it slips my mind. He did not promise you anything. He simply said that he would gift you with it. However, he is no longer in the condition to borrow my abilities to do such a thing. And I, do not waste my blessings on such minor and disgraceful entities unless it is in my will." And then he continued away from her, the demons from above beginning to swarm the lands in hordes of hundreds of thousands.

~

"Alright, lets roll," The engine came to life in a roar like no other, which surprised Zekke himself as he didn't have to try more than once to bring it to life. He listened closely for the sound of rattling within the engine and found that he heard nothing. "Ooooh, yeah, hell yeah!" A grin came to his face, and he didn't hesitate to squeeze the clutch and send the motorcycle into a full throttle. The exhaust pipes spit out a bit of fire for brief seconds as they were off down the road.

~

Addai gave a nod until he managed to respond back to her through his own thoughts. "I agree. I do not think that I have experienced anything natural that would cause such a thing." He tried not to look at the suitcase directly, or the man for that matter. However, with he and Zealia sitting only just across from him, he found that it was much more of a difficult task than he led on.

However, the man still paid them no mind, or so it would have seemed, and his hand inched down towards his apron only as a precaution. From behind his reflective goggle glasses, he eyed everyone that was around him just in case. Including the two that set right across from him.
last edited 1年以上前
*For the first time, The Nithloraul lost her bubbly and joyful expression, now filled with pure emptiness as she spoke* ... Is that so? You know... you seem like a god yourself *With that said, The Nithloraul grabbed "Sigmano" by the hair and picked him up off the ground, sending him crashing into the dirt with her immense and surprising strength* And if Sigmano is no longer in you *She said, a grin appearing on her face again, but not one of joy and fun. But at closer look, it was not a grin, but a sneer, of pure hate. She continued* Then I see no problem in killing off one extra god
"---GAHH!!" Layla shrieked at the sudden thrust of the motorcycle, her hands instinctively leaving the seat and wrapping around Zekke's waist tightly. She panted gently once they were already in route, looking around them before furrowing her brows at the unnecessary speed he was going in. "T-Things like this was I referring to of pushing this motorcycle to its limits!"

Zealia didn't try to hide herself from looking at him or making it seem discreet at all. She stared with furrowed brows, nodding at what Addai telepathically spoke before clearing her throat. "Excuse me, sir? Are you attending the resort as well?" She asked in order to know if he was actually causing trouble, it wouldn't be anywhere near where her lover and her were going. She did so while holding the flyer for him to see.
The being rose from the ground. the dirt itself heeding him and scurrying from his clothing which gave him no reason to brush himself off. "Surprising. This body has already began to become use to my presence. But rest assured, I am no "god". Especially one of your pathetic interpretations. However, if you wish to attempt to make a fool of yourself on the schedule of my time then by all means, the opportunity is indeed open. I will ensure you for the sake of my pity towards you that I will not destroy you. Instead, I will gently lay you into your place. Come now. This needs to be ended quickly. The core of this world awaits my arrival." He spoke in a tone of seriousness himself that held a neutral boredom towards her.

~

Zekke laughed, his knotted hair being pushed back the force of the wind as the vehicle sped forward. "This isn't pushing it to its limitations, this is just a test drive!" He called back to her. "But if you want, lets see how fast we can go with some of your handy work!" He twisted the left handle, the sound of gears shifting quickly matching the loud engine for a second or so. He leaned forward into the handlebars, and the motorcycle began to pick up sped in mere seconds. He shot passed where Layla worked, grinning some before he suddenly gave the handle bards a harsh yank, the sound of burning rubber being heard as the motorcycle began to slide almost sideways across the road until it was straightened.

He didn't give her much time regain her bearings before they took off again, though he slowed down some this time while he was laughing. "Perfect! I don't think this thing has ever ran as well as it does now!"

~

"The resort? No, I am most certainly not. Things of such do not interest me. Rather I am indulging in a...exploration, of the country." The man answered straightforwardly, though he was vague. He didn't pay attention to the flyer that Zealia held up either, and instead focused it on the time that was displayed on the stopwatch again before glancing out the window to see the train finally start moving again. "Such a sluggish acceleration process," He muttered to himself.
last edited 1年以上前
Doesn't matter. God, deity, otherworldly being, hell, you could be one of those space creatures that people talk about *The Nithloraul slowly approached the being, her fists balled tightly* I only know one thing and one thing for sure. You lied to me. And I have had... quite enough with being lied to by people. *With that, she rushed toward him, ready to send another punch to his face*
"Zekke, don't you---woooaah!" The speed was enough to untie Layla's hair, it untangling and flowing freely in the air. Her grip on him tightened as she pressed herself more against her, and although she tried not to, she couldn't help but chuckle with him at the success of their work. "Alright, alright, alright!" Layla's left hand swayed his statement dismissively. "Don't go speeding like this all the time, or you'll get a ticket or find yourself stuck in the middle of nowhere!" She gave him words of advice as they neared the diner. She hopped off the motorcycle before it even stopped, stumbling some with a short chuckle, covering her mouth so he wouldn't see her gapped teeth. "Thank you so much Mr. Zekke, I appreciate it! But now I have tables to tend to!"

"Is that so?" Zealia eyed his outfit some more before they interlocked with his again. "I couldn't help but notice the bright light emitting from your suitcase." She said straightforwardly, tilting her head some. "Is it something a scientist like yourself made?"
The being stepped to the side simply in a blur and let her move passed him, his hands resting behind his back. "I did nothing of the sort. How stupendous of you to even allow such a statement come forth from your mouth. He told you what he believed truthfully that he would be able to accomplish, and now he no longer is in the condition nor have the authority to do so. You delude yourself. It is your own fault that you've allowed yourself to be deceived by whoever you believe have done so." He chuckled. "All of you creatures, so caught up in your own mediocre fantasies that you are even willing to attempt to shift an unjust blame onto something that has nothing to do with your current situations out of your own childish fits. I will grant you this one opportunity. Stand down, or you will risk losing what little you have."

~

"So long Freckles! Or, Layla! I'll make sure to keep that in mind while whoever is eating my dust on their horses while trying to keep up!" Zekke said, giving her a wave. "Oh, and don't let your bulldog bark to loudly in your ear–oh, and thanks for the advice!" He laughed as he revved the engine of the motorcycle before taking off again.

~

"The furthest thing that I would like to do is come as rude," The man began, "But quite frankly, what is within this case is not any business that belongs to yourself young lady." His answer was straight to the point. "And to correct your misinterpretation, I am no scientist, just an alchemist who dabbles in the affairs of one."
last edited 1年以上前
Childish!? You say this is childish!? Your kind, you deities, have been taking over us, using the creatures of this earth as your toys when you are bored. You can't even fight your own battles so you rope in as many as possible to do it for you. And when they tell you no, you force us with threats and bribes. Flynn has lost his wife to your kind, and Kristoff is left immortal and broken because of it. Maybe Cian is right about all this. Maybe a world without any higher beings would be much better. If our higher beings are cowards and users like you, then this world wouldn't be filled with death and misery *She shouted now, throwing another punch at the deity, one of immense speed and strength, a punch that would kill any normal human*
last edited 1年以上前
Layla chuckled again, forgetting for a split second about her job as she watched him take off. But then she blinked, shaking her head when her brain switched back to its usual work mechanism. She rushed inside the diner biting her gums, surprised to see how full it was. And as she entered the kitchen, she found herself bumping into her boss and stumbling to the floor. Her eyes slowly lifted to interlock with his angered ones, gulping when she saw her apron and name tag in his hands.

"--is not any of my business." Zealia said in sync with the alchemist in front of her. "I know." She shrugged. "It was just curiosity, that is all." She relaxed back into her chair, not really caring about the situation anymore since he wasn't headed to the resort. She continued to flip through the pages of the magazine and crossed her legs again.
And thus the road to Laywald has been closed XD 1年以上前
weeell, he made her lose her job xD 1年以上前
So you're saying the road is still open XD 1年以上前
The being within Sigmano's body lifted his hand and grabbed her fist. "It was you who entered into this "Flynn's" body, robbing him of his emotion was it not? As I have stated before, I am no deity. I am no god. And I, have no kind. The humans that dwell within this world now are but animals. Seeking death upon one another, losing their purity and grace with each day that they continue to exist. However, you, have no right to speak of anything. A mere object born to take the lives of others, with no emotion of its own. A lack of mobility. You used a human's body. You take the form of a human, yet you speak of those who have been used? The words of a hypocrite. I freed Sigmano from the fate that he had been thrust towards by those known as the Others, and he willingly agreed, knowing full well the consequences. And for his efforts, I promised him what I have given him. A place where he can now rest in bliss and joy for eternity with all of those who he cherished. Realize that you do not threaten me, for you are merely a toy created by the ones who take the name "god" into a falsehood, harboring it as if it were a title. False deity, after false deity, after false deity. Not even those that are of true, glorious beings are foolish enough to name themselves as such." He shoved her back with a gentle push from his arm. "I will grace you with one final warning. Stand down. Humble yourself for what you are. Continue the play of children on your own accord, squabbling over something that belongs not to you, nor any other false deity this world has to offer."

He turned away from her once more, releasing a sigh. "Imps attempting to pose as something greater than they are have no use in this world but to perish. A simple Gardner such has realized that much of you and the rest of your antic inducing kind. But the time of change will come to usher in soon enough. And with the gates of Hell now upon this world, there is a certainty that all will fall."

~

Addai only watched as the conversation came to an end, his eyes furrowing as he watched the man's invisible gaze stay on Zealia for a few moments longer before he too brushed it aside.

"Children," The man sighed to himself, turning away from them to study the rest of the passengers that were within their section of the train once more. An almost invisible frown came to his face as he caught someone looking in their direction, and he remained on guard.
"Old men," Zealia sighed to herself, licking her fingers and flipping the page again. She thanked the waitress once they were all brought a glass of water, and for her another, before taking one into her hands and taking a long sip of it after she squeezed some lime in. She finally closed the magazine and placed it onto her lap before sighing again with closed eyes, leaning back against her cushioned seat as she rubbed more cream to moisturize her hands and forearms.
*The Nithloraul turned to the being, her frustration at it's peak now. And despite that, she knew that the being was right. About all of this, and even about herself. She groaned in irritation* And that is why I beg to die so badly! *She shouted, standing up now* But I doubt even you could kill me. I'm heading back to where I belong. To serve beings greater than us that don't deserve any of our respect. When the time comes, however, they will die. And so will whatever you are. You say you aren't of greater power, yet you decide the fate for others. If that isn't something a god would say, than what is? *With that, the Nithloraul turned and walked away, disregarding whatever was happening behind her, prepared to return to Flynn and hopefully find another Servant*
"I do not decide the fate of anything. However, this world, the very soil that you have destroyed and the air that you have polluted with your presence does. But trust that I will not perish. I will be here as I was from the beginning, to regrow the life that will suffer." The being watched her leave for only a few seconds. "And you yourself, will return back to spill your tears at the feet of your masters." He turned around, finding demons there around him. However, he sunk down into the ground and was gone without a trace.

~

Addai let out a sigh himself now, not willing to entertain either side of things and instead returning his attention to staring out the window. He didn't know why, but he felt a disturbance somewhere. He didn't know where, why, or how. All he knew was that there was a disturbance, a shift within...everything.
Zealia's eyes remained closed, however, her silky hand slipped between Addai's fingers to interlock with his as he stared out the window. And she kept hers on his for comfort not only for herself, but also for him unknowingly. She released a small sigh, her ears twitching every now and then to the noises the train made.
Pfff. I'd sooner face a thousand deaths than grovel for those pathetic excuses of masters *With that, she faded, the demons already flying overhead, Nithloraul showing no interest in the slightest*

*Once she returned to the location, she immediately woke Ophelia and Flynn, who had been traveling with Kristoff and Reinard, after Kristoff forced them to join, Once she appeared, she grabbed Kristoff by the collar and spoke* Alright, I want you to find the Servants and I want you to find them now
I cannot do so easily *Kristoff said, trying to wake up from being interrupted from sleep so suddenly* They are well hidden and it takes time to-
Then stop wasting your time breathing our air and find them *Nithloraul lead him to the door, giving him a hard kick in the lower back for good measure before she slammed the door. For the first time, Flynn could see genuine frustration in Nithloraul, no jokes, laughter, or anything of the sort. She appeared furious about something*