Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7301-7350 of 9437

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Eh it's still easy to me *The Nithloraul was now approaching Alexander without hesitation*

*Oswald turned to Rosemary and spoke* We're nearing your spot. Try not to fall off
Fuck you *Was all Rosemary said to him*
1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
"They will look just as adorable as you do. Perhaps even more." Zealia joked before she slipped on a black long sleeved gown with golden detailing, then proceeded to brush her hair thoroughly where she could braid it up to a more perfect bun. Quickly after rinsing her face, she coated any exposed area of her skin with sunblock, walking towards her love to place some on the high points of his cheek as well. "We should get going, those free chocolates they give are waiting!~"
1年以上前 pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Alexander's ax began to burn with the screaming embers again, his nasty laughter coming forth as his feet began to pick up pace. However, the large damned man was agile, dashing forwards. He was fast enough to blitz passed Nithloraul with ease and catch Sigmano off guard, the mass of muscle that was his arm colliding with his body in a lariat. But instead of through him backwards, he swung around and smashed him into Nithloraul, letting them both be thrown towards a building that was falling from the edge from above.

Sigmano shifted in mid air, the bottom of his feet catching the ground in enough time for him to jump out of the way in barely enough time.

However, Alexander was relentless. As the building crashed down, he swung his ax at both of them, the force of the swing crushing the surrounding walls as the blade of his swung at Nithloraul's head.

~

"Try not to fall off? You mean try not to sink." Han'ah snickered. "Aaah but I'm sure you'll be fine. Burning calories off shouldn't be that hard right?"

~

"If we do have a child and you birth a girl, then I am sure that she will bare your looks. But I hope that neither with be cursed with my skin." Addai gave a nod to her when she insisted that they should get going, and he went to grab his bag, closing it tightly and slinging it over his shoulder.
last edited 1年以上前
"Your skin isn't a curse, Addai. And it is nowhere near ugly, so enough of that." She poked his nose before grabbing her bag as well. But then she paused. "Soo... how do we get there exactly? A train of some sort? Can I just teleport us there?"
"I think it would be best to take a more conventional route to remember the experience," Addai suggested. "Hóuzi 𝒲ángguó is across the seas and closer to the east, I think. So we may be able to enjoy a ship there together as well. Could you transport us to a train?"
"Why yes, yes I can." Zealia nodded. She looked around her to make sure she wasn't forgetting anything, then ensured the doors were locked before returning to Addai. Her hands interlocked with his, and she leaned in for yet another kiss before she whispered a spell that would teleport her and her lover far from where they currently were, and instead in the nearest train station.
As they appeared within the train station, Addai had to blink a few times, disoriented from the suddenness of teleportation. It was one thing to walk through a door into a completely different realm, but it was another to disappear and reappear instantaneously. He still was working on getting used to the feeling of it all together. He looked around, seeing that they were in the train station, something he was much more familiar with almost. But something that they both would notice was that the resort that they were heading to was a quite popular one around that time of year, for there were flyers posted everywhere. "I wonder how many other people are going to the resort as well," He thought out loud. He looked to Zealia, holding her hand within his. "Come, I believe that it shall be easy for us to find where we need to be with so many of the flyers posted around." Or at least he hoped so.
Zealia adjusted her sun glasses to hide her mismatching eyes since they usually called attention in public. She took Addai's hand and interlocked her fingers with his, nodding at what he said. But then she spotted the very long line up ahead a certain booth that held many of the resort posters around it. "uuuuhhh, Addai, I think I found it." She pointed to the direction, proving he was right about the popularity.
Addai's attention turned to the long line of people that were waiting to retrieve tickets. Most of them were holding the same flyers as Zealia had, which made it that much more obvious.
He watched some of the people closely, seeing what train they were boarding so that he and Zealia could do the same. He could practically smell the steamy smoke coming from the trains as. "Yes...I believe so as well.." However, the line was much too long for his liking, and he didn't want Zealia to have to stand so long and wait. An idea came to mind, and for once, it was a bit mischevious. He looked to Zealia, leaning over and speaking lowly. "Would we be able to clone the tickets and use teleportation to get onto the train faster?" He asked.
*The Nithloraul merely side stepped the axe, looking up with a grin* Too slow

I hate everyone right now *Rosemary grimiced in annoyance*
Zealia's brows raised in shock of Addai's idea. But then she smirked some with a single raised eyebrow. "Hmm... That's not so much of a bad idea." And although her own mother said it was bad to clone things, especially when she tried to as a child to get an extra juice box or another perfect A to replace her failing grade, she didn't seem phased. The nymph kissed her lover again while he was still leaning near her, and took of to the front of the line where many were already eyeing her in case she tried cutting.

However, she did the exact opposite. She simply leaned against the booth, watching the service lady give out tickets to the waiting customers. And while doing so, she studied every inch and detail of the tickets as they were handed out.
Before Nithloraul could finish the last word of her sentence all the way, Alexander's knee was already coming up, smashing into her chin. He grabbed her by the head, prepared to crush it until he was sent staggering back a few steps. He slung her aside, his chest sizzling as he turned to Sigmano now. "Fᴏᴏʟ!"

Sigmano dodged out of the way as Alexander's ax swung furiously, and he noticed quickly that this swing was quicker than the last. He jumped backwards, landing on the broken shingles of one of the many collapsed buildings. "Is ᴛʜɪs ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ Aᴅᴀᴍ?! A ᴘᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴇᴀᴛ sᴜɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴏɢ!?" He began to laugh again.

Meanwhile, Charlie and Emma continued to watch from above. Charlie's stomach growled slightly. And as Emma looked at him, already opening her mouth to say something about leaving to get something to eat again, he spoke. "Nope."

Emma pouted, giving a huff. "Then...should we at least help them?"

Charlie thought for a moment, but then shrugged. "Nope."

~

Something something Han'ah.

~

Addai found himself blinking again, a little dizzy this time as they were at the front of the line. He shook it off though, and watched as Zealia was studying the tickets that were being given out to the people. He felt a bad for coming up with such an idea while everyone else had to wait, but as he thought about what Oasis had said to him, he began to feel less so.

last edited 1年以上前
As Zealia's eyes and instincts were glued and inspecting the tickets, Addai noticed a small blotch of green appear on the tip of her shoulders form her exposed skin. However, she didn't notice, and once she had the image of the train tickets memorized, she finally blinked, her hand going into her pocket to feel the two sheets of paper–her spell proving to be successful. She turned to Addai and smiled. "Alright! Got it for the next train that's heading out pretty soon. Everyone else here will have to wait four hours except us, if we hurry." She giggled, taking his hand in hers once more. "First class, baby. A16 is our boarding gate."
Addai grinned some at this. "You are amazing!" He said proudly due to Zealia being able to pull his idea off all together. And she had gotten them first class. This time he hadn't even considered that the other people would have to wait hours until the next train. But then he noticed the blotch of green that had appeared on her shoulder, and his brows furrowed together. He poked at it with his finger, wondering if it was some sort of skin makeup that women put on, though he had never seen it before. Which made since to him, since he hadn't seen many things that witches had done until he met Zealia.
Zealia blinked when she felt him poke her, glancing at her shoulder and gasping at the sight of green. She quickly covered it with her hair, letting it loose from ponytail. Her eyes went to Addai and a small blush stung her cheeks. "Don't touch that." She slapped his hand rather gently before gripping it with her own. "Now come on, truffles and exquisite cheese awaits!" Her eyes memorized the route to their boarding gate before she led them both in a hurry.
*Once the boat reached its destination, Rosemary jumped onto the docks, barely landing with her figure. Oswald turned to Han'ah and responded* Ready

I appreciate the help Sight. But I can handle it *The Nithloraul was already running back to continue the fight
Han'ah gave a nod. "As ready as I'll ever be for somethin' like this," Han'ah said as she started stretching some herself as she prepared to start off on where she needed to go, the map and points already memorized in her mind.

~

Addai was taken back a little when she smacked his hand, but he barely felt it anyways. His eyes remained on her shoulders for a few lasting moments as he was pulled along until his attention was brought back to where they were heading. "Truffles?" He asked, for he had never heard of something like that. But sense she also mentioned cheese with it, he could only assume that it was some sort of food.

~

"The ax Nithloraul! Don't be reckless!" Sigmano yelled to her.

Alexander began to spin his ax from hand to hand before stopping it in front of him and pulling it in both directions, extending it into his original scythe. He slammed the bottom of the axes pole down into the ground and suddenly stopped moving all together as Nithloraul ran at him. He just began to let out a ghastly chuckle, waiting for her to attack him.
"Chocolate truffles~" She corrected to emphasize how excited she was for the dessert. She rushed with Addai through the crowd within the train station, counting the numbers on the signs and eyeing the time to make sure their train wouldn't leave them.

And a minute or so before the train was preparing to exit, Zealia and her lover arrived to the destined gate. She squealed in glee, waving at those in charge within the machine to open up the transportation device. Her hair blew back some when the train doors slide open, and she presented the golden tickets to a worker who directed them to the front cabin, where rooms were drastically different. Since there was spare room, Zealia was able to pick the velvet red chairs in the corner with a table between them that came with seatings in sets of four, two in either side.
*The ship pulled up to the dock, Oswald giving the word* Now

*The Nithloraul waved Sigmano off, ignoring him as she rushed at Alexander, ready to kick him agaib
cosmic_fusions commented…
how am i 書く もっと見る than あなた when あなた have TWO different scenes going on xD 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Matt's Stomach: Yes...yes your are. 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I work night shift. I never sleep 1年以上前
"I have never heard of such a thing," Addai admitted, taking the rushing time that they were on to take a look around at what he could without bumping into anyone while they were on their way. He saw so many different types of people, and some of them, though they appeared to be normal human beings, he could since something from them much like he could from Zealia. And some of them looked at him, finding him staring at them. It wasn't until he realized that he was doing so that he tore his eyes away.

Once they arrived at the destination of the gate that their tickets held, he watched Zealia give a squeal of glee. Imagining how it sounded with what he could remember of her voice in his head, he could only imagine a squeaky voice which led him to start laughing.
Following behind her into the train, he eyed everything in awe. So this is what first class is like? He asked himself. After all, he had never had much to actually be someone who purchased a first class ticket into the front cabins of a train. It even smelled different. He sat down beside her in one of he velvet chairs, surprised when he didn't feel it creak under him.

~

Han'ah was just about to jump before she heard Levi call her name. She looked back at him. "What's up?"

"Good luck." Levi said, giving her a nod. "And try not to do anything idiotic."

Han'ah rolled her eyes. "Gee, thanks. I'm not my mom," She took a deep breath and dove down into the water with a large splash.

~

Alexander leaned down some and allowed the kicked to land, only taking a step or two back before swatting her away with the back of his hand like a fly. His attention turned to Sigmano now, prepared to dish out the same treatment to him as well.

Sigmano's eyes began to roll back, a few dark colored veins popping up around his temples.

"Yᴇs, YES. Tʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ!" Alexander began to bound forward towards him, his scythe pulling back as he prepared to swing.

Zealia exhaled softly, sitting down on the velvet chairs and removing her sun glasses to place them between her breasts to hang. She tied her hair back up again, but left it loose enough to cover her shoulders.

A waiter immediately attended both Addai and Zealia. "Coffee, tea, champagne?"

"Water with some lime please." She glanced back at Addai to see what he was going to order.
Addai hadn't been paying attention when the waiter had approached them, and instead was looking out the window as the train had started to move. It wasn't until he turned to asked Zealia something did he notice the waiter there looking at him as well as Zealia. He looked back and forth between the both of them, feeling as if he had missed something with his clueless expression giving it away. "...Is..something wrong?" He asked.
Zealia smiled at him before turning back to the waiter. "He will have tea, please. Thank you." She nodded at him before looking back at Addai. "Nope, just taking your order, that's all." Zealia retrieved her small cosmetic bag to pull out her chapstick and small bottle of hand lotion scented with berries. She squirted some out and began rubbing it along her hands and arms since she got very dry during traveling events.
Addai watched the waiter leave them to go take their order until he turned and looked at Zealia as she retrieved the small bag of hers to take out the chapstick and lotion. "I am impressed that you knew what I would ask for," He said in all honesty. He found it intriguing that she knew what he would have preferred already.
"welf I tink I knowv vu--" She had to stop herself from talking as she applied the chapstick onto her lips, smacking them some before she was free to talk. "I like to think I know you quite well, perhaps more than you know me." She kissed his lips, leaving the taste of mango on his lips from the chapstick.
Addai kissed her back passionately, licking his lips some as he pulled away. "I would not be so sure about that," He smiled at her. "I know that you favor sweets and do not like foods that are too spicy. You have a interesting liking for brighter colors of clothing, and though you no longer are in charge of a boutique, you still have a love for fashion." He lifted her chin a little and brought their lips back together. "You have a bit of an insecurity of your eyes, but I love them. They are unique, and are apart of the wonderful woman that you are." He kissed her yet again, but longer than the previous ones. "You are quite athletic, and you seem to have a taste for music made for two to dance." He smiled at her. "And though you have not shown me just yet, your aura tells me that you are a animal lover."
Zealia's ears drooped as she listened to all the true statements Addai shared about her, a light blush stinging her face. "I... I don't really dance for someone who enjoys the music of it. My brother actually did better in dancing classes than I did. I suppose he enjoyed being forced to do ballet and I guess I snuck out many times to play volleyball." She admitted, a little jealous to Wiezen Jr.'s dancing skills. "I do enjoy animals, you are right about that. But don't tell my mom this, I kind of find cats annoying." She giggled some, kissing back every time his lips met hers. She stared into his eyes to seek information about himself as well. "You are one to play music for not being able to listen to it. You seem to enjoy fruits over anything else and love that fruit tart a lady so generously gave you the last week." But then she blinked as she continued to look into a few recent memories. "For someone accused of smelling your clothes I find it funny you do the same with mine." She laughed with an increasing blush.
A blush came to Addai's face now. “It is different when I do it because you have your clothes on when I do so!” He stated, laughing a little afterwards. “I do enjoy fruit,” he agreed, “it is considered a custom within my culture's dishes. And though I cannot hear music, I can feel it sometimes, especially when playing an instrument myself.”
Layla released a tiring sigh, wiping the sweat from her forehead and the sprinkle of flour from her freckled nose with her stained apron. She removed the item of clothing and hung it in the kitchen wall for now, rinsing her forearms and face with the sink water where she had finally finished cleaning all the dishes. Her lunchtime break was the only time she really got the chance to rest and eat during the entirety of the day. The woman took off her ponytail and let her wavy hair free that held some tangles here and there. She excused herself from the kitchen and exited the diner itself, her nose finally being able to inhale the fresh air and not the constant aroma of oil sizzling on the pan. And the first thing she did was head down the street to purchase her favorite ice cream to treat herself. It wasn't healthy as her first meal of the day, but she didn't care.

"Nah ahhh," Zealia raised a brow, "You were rummaging through my basket in search of a bra to learn how to unclip it. And in the process you couldn't help yourself but sniff." She blatantly caught him red-handed. However, she simply giggled and didn't mind at all. She thanked the waiter when he delivered their drinks, taking a long sip of her lime water before glancing back at Addai. "But I think that just makes me like you even more."

Helga stared at the nothingness in front of her, her arms following its usual routine with stacking the grocery items into the bags.

Heavy items first, bread last. She repeated to herself, organizing the bags of beans and rice on the bottom and following it up with more fragile items like eggs and bread. Her hair was forced to be tucked into a braid, covered by a branded baseball cap that almost hid her eyes when looked down. She wore a long sleeve shirt along with a pair of pants that heavily contrasted with her way of dressing years ago. The color of her apron was the only visible green since her body was covered by much of her clothing.

Helga finished tying the last of the elderly woman's grocery bags, setting it carefully onto her basket and giving her a nod. "H-H-Have.... a nice... day..." She managed to say despite her slowly recovering voice. Her fingers tapped each other in desperation as she awaited to make herself useful for another buying customer, preparing the bags to be used.
*Oswald gave a sigh as he turned to Levi* And now we wait. Crow
*On cue, Crow took the wheel as Oswald moved to the table* Can we observe that list you have

*As Alexander prepared to swing, a little but unexpected weight was brought to his weapon. Nithloraul stood on the blade and waved* Miss me?
"Not done with it just yet." Levi answered, now back to writing down the materials that he needed. "But so far, I need aluminum, parts to build a generator, something that can be used as a makeshift outlet to generate some power which I could use a few wires to do, cables, battery acid or something like it, led pipes, steel, gears of many different sizes–honestly this isn't even half of it."

~

Alexander snatched the blade from under Nithloraul's feet with enough speed to still leave her suspended in the air before the handle of the scythe smacked her across the face. But as he was going to severe her head, he was blasted back by a force of air that moved with a sudden strike, throwing him through fallen rubble and across the waste of building chunks.

Sigmano straightened himself. "𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗻𝗲𝗱❟ 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲. 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹?" What came from him now was a different voice. One was like a firmly rooted tree.

"Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ." Alexander's brimstone voice came forth as he trudged from the rubble, pieces of it falling off of his shoulders.

~

Addai only turned a shade of redder when Zealia had practically caught him. "It was for research purposes!" He said as his only way of defense." And as the waiter came back to their table with their beverages, he thanked him and quickly began to drink from his tea. "A-At least I did not sniff your underwear as you have done mine," He said in retort finally.

~

As Layla was on her way to the ice cream shop, there was the loud sound of an engine that could be heard from a distance, getting closer and closer at a rapid pace. Not before long, Zekke's motorcycle shot passed her, the mufflers on it puffing out more smoke before there was the loud sound of rattling bolts. He didn't get far up the road before the vehicle began to break down, the front tire wavering before it screeched to a stop, smoke rising from it.

Zekke climbed off of the two-wheeled contraption, coughing some as he had to fan away the building smoke with his hand. "Damn it! I knew I should've just left it there!" He exclaimed, turning his head away from the smoke.

~

"Excuse me madam, I believe this will be all," A voice spoke to Helga as she was awaiting another customer. However, when she would look up, there would be no one there for a split second until the owner of the voice returned, observing the yellow bell pepper within her hands. She wore a white crop top that was paired with a simple pair of fitting black pants and some sort of coat. Her white-blonde hair was tipped with purple highlights at the ends, and a few bangs hung in front of her forehead.
At first, it couldn't be told who it was exactly, for there was only a few brief seconds that her face could be seen. And even as she finally looked up, the change in style was drastic enough to throw even someone who knew her face all too well off. Her lips were marked with a soft red.

Macross stood there, looking over the bell pepper carefully to ensure that it was ripe enough for her liking. His her other hand she carried a simple carton of eggs along with a long loaf of bread and some butter.
"Yes, I believe that this will be all that I need. Excuse the short absence."
Her daughter had insisted that she tried something new instead of, as she put it, usual "doom and gloom colors". She had let her hair down for the first time in a while since this was also her first time being out and about casually. Some of it she had even encouraged herself to cut. The hair dye had come from a simple dye that she had brewed out of a few choice items so that it would last.

((Out and About Macross))
 "Not done with it just yet." Levi answered, now back to 書く down the materials that he needed. "B
"Excuse you, it wasn't your underwear, it was your shorts---" She stopped herself before she confessed too far. Zealia licked her lips and snickered, although the hue in her blush deepened. "Well unlike your 'research' purposes, I was simply looking to see if your clothes needed washing and if so as a kind host I would carry out the favor of cleaning them." She nodded to herself. "It was a token of my kindness and concern, that is all." Her puppy eyes batted at him before she took another sip.

Layla almost tumbled to the ground when the motorcycle drove passed her, her heart racing in fear at what had just occurred. She got herself up and dusted off the ends of her skirt she was forced to wear as her uniform. Her hand fanned away the smoke as she neared the ice cream shop and where Zekke was forced to park. And only then she recognized the man she attended in the diner, her attention leaving her original goal of a treat and going towards him. "S-Sir, are you alright?" Was her first question since a body was more important than a piece of metal. She held her nose tight while approaching the scene, eyeing the broken down motorcycle–her mind instinctively processing what to do to fix it. "Is this yours?"

Helga nodded at first when she was told it would be all, and didn't even notice the woman had left momentarily to retrieve a few more items. She had began to pack the selected items, making sure to separate the packaged things and the fresh vegetables and fruits that were collected. "I-It's.... fine...." She dismissed Macross's apology, her eyes still glued to what she was doing. During the entirety of her job she was lucky to find, her eyes never really left what she was doing. This was because she feared of doing something wrong like she usually did with so many other things and she couldn't afford losing something else at this point. She sat the full bags in her basket, placing the eggs and bread in a separate double bag to ensure they wouldn't get squished. "H-H-Have a nice day...." She struggled to speak, however still handed her the booklet of the store that contained a few coupons and discounts for the next purchase. And only then when she gave it to her she lifted her weary eyes, only for them to widen some. She wasn't quite sure if who was in front of her the person she thought it was, or if that was even possible. She wasn't sure if the voice matched the person. She wasn't sure if this whole thing was even real. But she remained silent, and thought it was her head playing tricks again, though the hand that held out the booklet to her did in fact tremble slightly. One because she was tired and weak, the other possibly out of fear and confusion.
"A host asks before digging through another person's clothes and sniffing their belongings," Addai pointed out, reminding her that he had walked in and nearly gave her a heart attack when he had still been in the guest room. "And that was after you had already cleaned them. You even sniffed my towel after I was finished," Not that he minded now, of course. Especially not now. He had just got around to getting used to it. He sipped some of his tea again, rolling his eyes at her puppy eyes. "And did you not do that afterwards?" He added, snickering.

~

"Yeah, I'm fine. This hunk of bolts just decided it wanted to give out on me again on a test run." Zekke answered, and upon her asking if it was his, he nodded. "Yes, this is mine." And then that's when he realized who it was that had approached him. "Heeeyy, Freckles! Fancy meeting you here so soon–" He began to cough as he accidentally inhaled some of the smoke, stepping away from it and fanning it some more with a cloth while covering his mouth and nose.

~

Macross waited for the items that she purchased to be bagged by the woman, her mind wondering off for a bit while she thought about the children that she had had to release hours ago. She was still a bit saddened by the entire ordeal, and she would have rather finished the Therian off and claimed them as her own to take care of if she were in a different state of mind. However, upon hearing the woman's stuttering attempt at speaking, her attention was brought back to her things. "That is quite a stutter you...have...there.."

Her words slowly came to a stop as her eyes locked onto the ones that stared back at her, her hand on the coupon booklet. A look of confusion came over her face as well, and it took her a moment to register who exactly it was that she was looking at. Her eyes moving to the trembling hand that held the booklet before raising back to the owner of it. "Quartz," She said quietly to herself, coming to the conclusion as she thought back to when she had taken the children. "If thee dare to start screaming I will make you suffer."
Her eyes shifted into a gaze around them before moving back to Helga's, realizing that she was indeed alone. A small smile came onto her face, however she spoke quietly, harshly. "Thou hath some nerve showing thyself here. What are thou up too–what hath thee done? Attempt to poison my bread? Spoiled my eggs?"
Helga's hand seemed to become stuck to the end of the booklet that she held. She wasn't suppose to be seen, not like this. Not as she was just getting around to enjoying such a calm day out that she hadn't had in so long.
And why did the witch before her seem so pathetic still? And most importantly, why was she there, at the very place that she always retrieved her groceries.
last edited 1年以上前
"I don't know what you are talking about." Zealia shrugged, slowly slipping on her glasses again to hide the truth in her eyes as she avoided laughing. "Uuuuhhh, I was simply doing it to ensure you were still the person who you said you were and not some fake trying to impersonate you and ruin my boutique." She nodded at herself with her excuse and grinned some, resting her head against the chair. "Precautions, that is all." She tried turning the tables so that she wouldn't be the center of attention. "If you ever need to practice unclipping a bra, it is best to practice with a model present to get the full experience." She giggled, pointing at herself.

"She is a beauty." Layla said despite it being broken down, because in her eyes it had a lot of potential. When she heard his nickname, she blushed and instead introduced herself so she wouldn't be called that anymore. She then squatted down some, inspecting some areas of the motorcycle before glancing at Zekke. "It seems like the engine needs some repairing and a new wheel will have you driving miles in this baby." She said more to herself than him. "Do you need help fixing it?"

Helga opened her mouth to scream when she realized who was in front of her was the person she thought, but nothing came out. Her vocal chords were completely torn from all the screaming she had done previously that she was unable to produce such sound. A few days ago she couldn't even form sentences or words. Her free hand gripped her throat for comfort, her long ears hidden by the hat drooping in pain at even the attempt of screaming. And at her questions and accusations, she quickly shook her head in fear, denying everything she said. And even after she finished, she kept shaking her head with quiet whimpers. She looked around for help, but saw that everyone was busy doing their job or shopping. She was forced to look back at Macross, and still held out the booklet with an even more trembling hand. "......w--w-w...ork... h-here...." She spat with a shaky voice, her other hand lifting to helplessly protect herself at whatever the woman in front of her had prepared, while the other went to her side to shelter the areas that were still in the process of healing.
And the party supplies *Oswald looked at Levi, expecting an answer before continuing* To celebrate a victory over Owensport. Team moral can help a lot, Levi

*Nithloraul shook her head before her eyes went to Sigmano and she waved* Okay, you handle him for a bit. Felt like I got a work out there for a moment
"I have," Addai said, giving a smirk that referred to the first time that they had sex that was somewhere other than the bedroom. His "technique" was still flawed of course, however he was almost sure that he could do so while she was still clothed. He smiled some. "Do not worry, I just may have something of a surprise that I believe you will enjoy." He paused for a moment, and then added, "Aside from our trip to the resort, I mean."

~

"Why thank you, my father and I fixed it back together somewhat after we found it." Zekke replied when Layla had complimented the motorbike. He chuckled some after she introduced herself again, watching curiously she squatted down to take a look at the vehicle. And upon her identifying the vehicle's problem, he raised an impressed brow.
"Sure, I could use another set of hands to help me get it back into shape. Do you know someone who knows a thing or two?"

~

Macross had been about to strangle Helga to death with her mouth opened to scream, that is, until she didn't hear anything. No screaming, only the hot air that came forth at her attempts at doing so. And that, she was more than grateful for, because it meant that she wouldn't have to crush her windpipes to silence her. And that was not only good for the witch, but perhaps both of them. She watched Helga continue to shake her head, watching as she looked around as if she were searching for help. And this almost brought a grin to her face, for she could almost taste the fear that came from her.
However, at the answer that the witch gave, a puzzled expression plastered itself onto Macross's face, her mouth opening a little as she watched the witch cover herself up. She tipped her head towards the left as she thought to herself. She works here? Since when did such self entitled buffoons humble themselves to that of an occupation? She was intrigued to say the least.
"Calm yourself." She said finally, allowing Helga's hand to unbind from the booklet. "I am not going to harm you.' Her eyes looked over Helga for a moment. "Tell me, why are thee in such a pitiful state? The oh so magnificent Helga Quartz?" The sarcasm at the end of the words like acid.

~

"Party supplies?" Levi lifted an eyebrow. "We haven't even gotten to Owensport to do anything, and you're already talking about celebrating a victory. I think we should be focusing more on the here and now."

~

In just a few seconds, Alexander was upon Sigmano again, the blade of his scythe tearing into his shoulder. "Yᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅɪsᴛʀᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ, Gᴀʀᴅɴᴇʀ." His movements had been swift, faster than his previous as if his agility was increasing further.

Sigmano stepped grimaced, grabbing onto the blade of the scythe. "𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙃𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧❟ 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙤."

"Nᴇɢᴏᴛɪᴀᴛᴇ?" Alexander sneered. "Wʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴀᴍʙʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴɢᴇᴅ ᴘᴇᴏɴs ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs?" He pulled the handle of his scythe back towards himself, and in turn, drug Sigmano, or rather the person who was currently using his body, forward into the clutches of his fingers only for them to be broken.

"𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨," Sigmano's voice answered, his teeth clenched. He began to force the scythe from his shoulder, and as Alexander looked to strike him, another force of twisting air struck first, shoving him back violently.
His body began to heal quickly, his skin stitching back into place temporarily.
I should also mention your font text was fucking impossible to read on a phone XD 1年以上前
^how tf do あなた type so fast ON A PHONE xD 1年以上前
Sorry to hear that. It's a pain to read anything XD 1年以上前
*Oswald shook his head* Levi, think about it this way. Oasis and Rosemary have been silent for about a week now. Oasis especially. No one on this ship has even spoken more than a "hello" aside from us two. Trust me, moral is something that must be maintained when your the captain. Yes, you can see it as bad timing. But if things go well, Oasis will have saved her sister and found her parents, and we would've given Owensport a huge blow. If that doesn't sound like a cause for celebration, I don't know what is.

*The Nithloraul sat on the ground, observing the fight with her usual grin on her face, unable to take her sights off the duel, as she shouted* If you need a hand, Siggy, just let me know. *As she spoke, her mind went to the two wanderers who had fought them* I wonder who those two were. They should be more grateful. With that sad display of a fight, Alexander would've killed them
"A surprise?" Zealia's ears perked, lowering her glasses some so she could look at Addai with a raised and intrigued brow. She took another sip before she leaned against her lover some with puckered lips and dilated pupils, conjuring her cute face–a strategy she used often when it came to getting things she wanted, it working most of the time. She batted her eyelashes again. "For meeee?~" This time, Addai could hear her squeaky voice in his head. [i]"Oooh~ Do tell, my love!"

"Well, I could simply ask a sorceress for a spell to fix it, but where's the fun in that?" Layla said in attempt of a joke, something she never really did. "Yes, I do know someone. Me." She nodded at him to reassure her answer before scratching her elbow awkwardly. "I too own a motorcycle... or... used to..." She frowned, but didn't let that discourage her. "I have a lot of leftover tools and parts from it that I might as well use for this baby here instead of it going to waste."

Helga blinked. She could ask the same thing about Macross, however, for the sake of her useless life, she refrained. The nymph kept shaking her head without even realizing it to emphasize she wasn't planning on doing anything to Macross from her earlier accusations. When she was told to calm down, she looked at her surroundings in a panic again, shocked at how many people were in the grocery. So many people that would suffer in a blink of an eye thanks to Macross. Her eye twitched before it returned to the woman in front of her, and she simply stared at her when she asked her question, eyeing her outfit and overall appearance. At her sarcasm, she didn't laugh, she just drooped her weary head further to hide her appearance from her. ".....n-n-nowhere.... m-mag...nifi...cent..." She denied completely the trait she put on her. She then cringed at the pain that stabbed her throat at her attempt of talking, her hand lowering from it. Her green fingers scratched one another in anxiousness and fear, and at her question, she slowly shrugged. "....j-just... w-who I-I am now..." The worried woman attempted a painful but true joke that was only followed by coughs.
Am I crazy または did COLA leave a post just here 1年以上前
"...Okay...few choice of words there, dad." Levi said, attempting to make a joke as he thought about possibility of something going wrong, almost cringing inside at some of what he thought of. He let out a sigh. He just had a...bad feeling about things. He tried to shake it off as he spoke again. "I guess you could do the whole celebration stuff while I'm out then huh?"

~

Addai looked away from the therinypmth when she made her face. sipping some more of his tea. Instead, he looked out the window as the train began to to usher forward across the railroads into a grassy plain of tall grass.

~

"Me."

"You?" Zekke had asked when she said this, chuckling some. But when he heard that she used to own a motorcycle, his curiosity was peaked. "Spare parts huh? Sounds good to me." He sighed in relief as the smoke finally cleared out all the way. "You said used to, though right? What happened to yours? He asked, referring to her two-wheeled vehicle.

~

Macross observed Helga for a long moment with a frown upon her face, finally dropping the booklet into one of the bags, but didn't make them disappear. Instead, she picked them up herself, her eyes never leaving Helga, watching as she coughed. She took in the weary presence that the witch gave off, and she let out a sigh. She looked over the trembling once more, shaking her head.
"I suppose the least I can do for thee is an act of pity. Have thee eaten anything yet.?"
こんにちは wait, あなた 投稿されました this before, didn't you? 1年以上前
*Oswald gave a chuckle at the thought* Oh please, what good is a celebration with just me and Crow. And no offense, but he doesn't seem the most festive kind of person. And it would be pointless without at least finishing the job first. Don't worry, I doubt anything will go wrong

*Rosemary was making her way to her location, complaining in silence at her figure* Why'd I have to be in this awful disguise? Why disguises in general? How the hell am I gonna get across anything with this disgusting body!?
"We'll hope so." Levi responded in an unsure way as he began to think of something that he hadn't before. But he brushed it off. "I wouldn't mind finding a place to lay low and take a vacation or somethin after this. I just hope that if worse comes to worse, Han'ah triumph card works."
That may take a while *Oswald said as he sat down at the chair, Crow continuing to steer the boat* If things go the way we all intend, you'll probably be going back to your old timeline. Heck, you won't even remember this conversation or being here. It will all just appear foreign to you

*Enricho kept walking through the crowded streets, passing by a few bizarre characters, like an ogre complaining about her weight. He kept listening for anything out of the ordinary as he made his way across the town*
Zealia blinked when Addai had looked away, scoffing some as her pupils became slits for a split second before flickering back to normal. She tapped his shoulder rather impatiently. "HelloOoOo! Cute face here being ignored!" Her brows furrowed some before her ears perked when an idea came to mind. She set down her cup of water and slithered onto Addai's lap, her back laying against his thighs as she looked up. "Addaaaiii!!!" She tugged at one of his loose hairs, forcing him to look at her. "Tell me!!!" At sync with the last of her words, an invisible force of magic poked Addai on his ticklish rib spot.

Layla frowned at the sound of the man chuckling, looking around her awkwardly and waiting for him to come to the realization that it was her who she spoke of. And when he did, she expanded a crooked smile to avoid showing her gapped teeth. Layla lived nearby so she saw no problem just dragging the motorcycle back to where she lived and fixing it there. She was already thinking of some ideas before her thoughts were interrupted by his question, her silver blue eyes interlocking with his. "Um..." She scratched her head, not really sure how to explain the situation. "I sold it." She left it at that and began her way with his motorcycle.

Helga yelped quietly when she saw Macross move the slightest, her hands immediately going to cover her face. But at her question, she lowered them slowly, her eyes peeking from her forearms to see if she actually heard right. Her stomach growled in sync with her question. She thought about her question for a long time, trying to remember the last time she had eaten. The latest she had was dinner with Charlie, and after everything went wrong, she sort of... stopped. She nibbled here and there with take out food, but found herself never finishing a full bowl. Her children had promised her they would go out for lunch or for breakfast, but it had been a week and she was still waiting. Her dim eyes lifted from the ground to finally interlock with Macross's, and she truthfully shook her head. ".....n-n-no.... b-but I... not h-hungry... th-thanks..." It felt weird thanking her, but if it meant she got to live another hour then she would do it again and again. And now she felt like punching herself for working in the same grocery she guessed Macross frequently went to. Helga slowly removed her work apron and laid it on the table, taking off her hat to reveal her messy curls that had many strands of grey and white. Her face had visibly aged some, and she also revealed that she needed to wear small glasses due to her poor eyesight. "....w-won't b-bother y-you an-anymore... I-I keep d-distance, p-promise... this... this your s-space... d-didn't know..." She held her hands up to show she had nothing to attack with while taking a few steps back and looking to see which exit was less full so she could leave quicker.
Macross only chuckled at Helga's lie about not being hungry, the sound of her growling stomach that she heard only confirming it that much. "If thee say so, Quartz. But perhaps thee should keep with your occupation. If thou works here, and thee aren't disrupting my day, there shouldn't be any problem." As she saw Helga stepping back, she walked towards her, but then passed her, rolling her eyes. "Still fond of starving thyself like a stray dog I see. It's a sad sight to see that thee still loves to accomplish nothing with thyself." She went off to one of the exits, giving small smiles to the few people who she let pass her before she herself left outside.

~

Levi gave a shrug. "I guess that's what might happen. I mean, I think we might remember some of this when it's all said and done. I'd like to talk to my dad about his younger self."

~

"I refuse until you find out," Addai said, trying not to laugh as her magic poked him in the side. "If I tell you now, then it would not be a surprise now would it?"

~

"I wouldn't have taken you for he mechanic type on first glance." Zekke saod while he helped her push the motorcycle from the other side. "So, I take it that you're done with work for the day? Since, you know, you're talking about helping fix this and all?"
an 時 for THAT xD 1年以上前
And why am I telling あなた all this...... I dunno. To justify my 書く despite having college level 書く XD 1年以上前
College level 書く education. This shit is still like 赤ちゃん first story book 1年以上前
Oh, trust me. I'll have plenty of stories to tell you when your born. I just gotta find out what your mother is like first, assuming I ever do *Oswald said, leaning back in his chair now, taking a moment to remove his glasses and wipe them*
Helga whimpered quietly when she saw Macross approach her, closing her eyes tightly. But she opened them shortly afterwards when she witnessed her pass her, her ears lowering at her commentary and her hands going to her bruised belly. It wasn't like she didn't want to eat. But at times even drinking something as simple as soup burned her throat like no tomorrow. She remained still, but trembling, not looking back to where the person that ruined her life had gone. The nymph scratched at her fingers, avoiding eye contact with people that passed by her and even bumped into her. She counted until 100 with shut eyes until she finally moved, hurrying back to her small apartment which was her only location of safety at the moment. There she could look at other places or even countries to move into and new jobs to distance herself from only causing further damage.

"Oohh, but Addaaiii~" Zealia whined, looking up at him like a stretching cat. "At least give me a hint!" She pouted, guiding his hand in between her breasts for an additional temptation to give in. "You can tell me now and I'll pretend like I didn't hear you." She smirked.

Layla smacked her forehead once she remembered what she had gone there for in the first place. "Uuuhhh..." She looked back at the direction of the diner, then to Zekke, then to the time. "I-I have an hour break, so I'm sure I can help you. After all, I can show my appreciation of the tip you so generously gifted me with." She smiled at him. "It won't take long... I hope..." She bit her plump lips as she helped push the motorcycle up the hill.
"I wish I could tell you around what time you guys actually met." Levi shrugged. "You sound like you're pretty excited to meet her now." He joked. "I hope you like get around to liking the cold before you meet her."

~

Macross continued on her way pass people, excusing herself when she found herself stepping in someone's way by accident. She even spoke to a few people for a short minute, asking a couple how their day was while waiting for a wagon to pass by in front of them as they exchanged words. They soon parted ways with her continuing straight, going to look for a place to have lunch for a change before she would head back home.

~

"Alright, whatever you say then Freckles. I just don't want your boss to give ya the jowls like he did this morning." Zekke snickered. "And don't mind the tip. I figured that places like that don't really pay much anyways, so I though that I'd give some good karma away for the day."

~

Addai couldn't keep his hand from wanting to squeeze one of her breast lightly while it was between them, tempted now but sticking with what he had said. He gave a smirk of his own. "I do not think hints will allw it to remain as much as a surprise as it is now. Aside from that, pretending as if you did not hear it would practically be me telling you."
Oh, can't wait for Rosemary to kill Macross and her children XD 1年以上前
I mean, he probably wasn't until あなた specified. So..... Sorry, Jade. I can't stop him now 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I'll let あなた keep wondering XD 1年以上前
Aw, she's one of those slow to warm up types, huh? *Oswald leaned against his chair at the thought *I don't doubt it, what with you saying she's a noble. They are the stuck up types. Though, with my.... disagreements for nobles, I wonder why'd she be interested in me. Must by that royal blood I have
"I told you my name was Layla." She rolled her eyes softly at his nickname, continuing to push with surprisingly great strength from her toned body. "Then I hope I can be the repaying good karma by helping you fix this bike. It would be a shame if a beauty like this isn't worked on." Layla gave him an effort of a smile. "And hopefully you're not putting this vehicle through things it's not supposed to do." She added in case he was doing so.

Zealia allowed his hand to venture on her soft globes, pressuring his down so he could squeeze one of them. Her brow raised some at what he said, but she simply tilted her head and used her index and middle finger as walking legs across his arm and chest. "Aaand, you don't suppose there is any way I can get this information out of you?" She said, the walking 'legs' pausing when it reached his lower abdomen.

"NANA!!!"

Helga yelped at the familiar voice she heard from behind as she hurried across the streets. She stopped before she was able to cross another one, quickly turning to view her grandchild who eagerly followed her with a bright smile.

Tanis hopped on his tail towards her, it hidden by the long cloak he wore. "Nana! Where were you? I waz lewking for yu everywhere!!!" He hugged her thigh, putting aside the books he brought from his realm. "Mama gave me a potion to visit you!" He snuggled against her pants.

Helga's eyes shot open, and she began to panic now that she had a child to take care of after suddenly bumping into Macross.

"...N-Nana? Are yu alwight?" His hood fell from his head when he looked up at her.

Helga covered her face momentarily as she debated on what to do. And when she looked down, she pictured Tanis without a head and his limbs twisted inside out. Not real, not real, not real!!! She had to remind herself. "....y-y-yes! y-yes, I f-fine!" She suddenly picked him up and held him closely almost as if to hide him.

Tanis giggled, making himself comfortable within her embrace. "Nana, where we going?" His long ears twitched.
Macross eventually went and found herself a place that prepared a nice cuisine of tom yum soup, sticky rice, and larb. She didn't mind setting her groceries down onto the floor while she enjoyed her second meal of the day, thinking about what her son was up to or perhaps if her daughter had made it to her destination yet. There of what she would do if she got home, and if perhaps she would get in contact with a few of her old friends to see what they were up to. After all, with how long she had been around and with things becoming calmer throughout the years, she had many that were still around, and in many different places.
She thought of perhaps partaking in a housewarming party that she had been invited to, or a necromancer's wedding. There were so many things that she could do nowadays, and she was happy knowing that she could enjoy them thoroughly.

~

"Alright then, Layla, " Zekke rolled his eyes. "And no, I didn't forget it by the way." He said, reaching over to the seat of the motorcycle. "But me? Doing something I'm not supposed to be with this? I mean...depends on what's not to do with it if you ask me." He gave a little shrug. "But this beauty hasn't been looking to good as of lately. She's not in the best of conditions right now. Not yet, at least."

~

Addai took in a deep breath to catch himself before he began to become aroused. "Luckily, not at this moment." He said, glad that he could say that with them being on a train. "So that means you will just have to wait until we reach our destination after we reach the cruise that will take us there."

~

"No, I mean like literally, the cold. She's from the north, so she likes cold places more than anything. Which is probably where you might run into her. Probably." He said. "And judging how she explained how you two met...uh...I think I'll say "slow to warm" might be somewhat of a way to describe her." He said, scratching the back of his head.