Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7251-7300 of 9437

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary chuckled, seeing a bit of herself in Han'ah as she gazed at the sky before asking* So you said Enricho and Ossiana have another kid. A son. What's he like? Must be odd to have an uncle close to your age. Also, those two can still go at it at their age? They almost put my parents to shame... Almost

An angry and short tempered but handsome young man and his sexy, fun loving female counterpart. I'm having such an odd feeling. Deja Vu I think Sig called it *Nithloraul was too busy with her own thoughts to immediately answer Charlie*
1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia’s ears twitched at the sound of the bathroom door closing, her eyes leaving Addai’s to now look at Oasis. At her question, she nodded. “Yes, as promised.” She held the bag where the bottle of gin was along with the potions. “The green vial is yours, it will turn you into an Oni. The other two purple ones vary in their effects, but it will leave you all unrecognizable for a week.” She assured her, handing the bag to her.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
But あなた can't turn it off, so if something were to happen, say, an extremely pissed off woman with an axe, were to see another Oni, that would cause serious problems. But that would take a very specific series of events for that to happen XD 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
That, and Ossiana knows the difference between Bonnus and just an Oni xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Well for starters, he's not much like my mom or aunt Ossi are. He tends to keep to himself, read books and all of that stuff. It's not really so much of a weird thing as it is annoying when someone younger than you thinks he's older." Han'ah gave a shrug. "But he's family nonetheless." She paused for a moment. "Why the sudden interest?"

~

Charlie and Emma looked at one another before pointing but saying two completely things at the same time.

"She's a bitch though."
"He's a douche though."

And though Charlie glared at her still, Emma gave him a sly grin before her attention went back to Nithloraul, though she still spoke to Charlie. "I'm thinking that she's after who we're after. Almost."

"So, he's somewhere around here huh? Figured as much. That means that the gate should be nearby too. Come on, we need to make sure that the gate closed back before things get back out of hand." Charlie said, already starting off in the direction that Sigmano had gone in.

"Do we really have to?" Emma groaned a little. "Can't we just...you know, leave it and go on about our business? It's not like whatever Alexander's doing is our fault or anything. And besides, even if we close it, who's not to say that he won't just open it back?"

"Yeah? Well he's from hell and anything from that place I'd rather not have here for innocent people to die. And he won't be able to open it if he's dead now will he?" Charlie said bluntly. "So stop complaining."

"See? This is why you got kicked out in the first place. Can't even be a demon right even when you're a demon." Emma commented with a scoff as she followed along.

~

"Alright, sounds good." Oasis gave a nod as she took the bag. "I really appreciate the help. Kinda reminds me of the old days." At the thought of them, she felt a sadness grow that clustered up with the rest of everything that she was holding at bay. She held the hand of her mechanical arm out for Zealia to shake. "You stay happy and all of that stuff, okay?"
“You too.” Zealia gave a nod, her eyes wavering as she saw her extended arm. Her hand interlocked with hers until she pulled her into a hug where she embraced her tightly, as if she were going to lose her again. After a while, she released her. “Be careful.”
*Rosemary just gave a shrug, but gave Han'ah an answer regardless* Well, like you said, he's family. And I should at least get to know my brother in law. He sounds like a smart kid. Almost nothing like his father *She couldn't help but chuckle to herself at that*

H-Hey, don't you ignore me *The Nithloraul complained in a joking manner before she followed behind them* So you're off to kill Alex.Unfortunately, this is where we'll come to a disagreement. See, I need Alex as a little puppet to help us with something much, much worse to humans. After that, I'll gladly hand him over to you two. But as of now, I need him to not be killed
"Oh believe me, he may try to act all smart but he's had his dunce-hat moments," Han'ah frowned some though. Because he was someone else that fell to the wrath of the events of the future.

~

Oasis had been about to turn around after to leave before Zealia had pulled her into a hug, which actually surprised her. But her body reacted before her mind did, and she returned the embrace. And she almost didn't want to let her go. When she was let go, she gave her a nod. "I'll try for as much its worth." She said before looking to Addai. "Take care of her."

"I will," Addai replied. "Please...come back to visit. I enjoyed speaking with you, and I am sure that Zealia would love to have your company again."

This, Oasis only could give a nod to. "Goodbye." She said to them both, drinking the potion that Rosemary had given her.

~

"Sorry lady, but having Alexander in this realm ain't gonna cut it. And trying to make a puppet out of him? That's one of the dumbest attempts of an idea that I've ever heard, and I'm pretty sure that Hell on earth is going to be a part of it." Charlie said. "If I can get rid of him, then good riddance to the bastard. And I can dust my hands off.

"If we, can get rid of him," Emma corrected. "As in, the both of us."
Zealia took a few steps back near Addai, resting her head against his shoulder. “Goodbye, Oasis. I will miss you.” She said, in case she never heard of her again. She watched her leave with droopy ears, her aura now saddened, gloomy, and dark. Her body oddly felt warm, but it was because her cheeks were heating up as tears were swelling in her eyes.
*Rosemary took immediate notice of her expression change, before she responded, trying to cheer her up* Hey, don't worry. We'll save him too if we have to

Sometimes you just have to work with devils, sir *The Nithloraul said, continuing to be vague with her responses* When you have what me and my companion must do, you'd understand why Alex has to be alive, at least for the time being. So I must ask that you don't kill him until we're done using him
"So how do you suppose we go about this? Killing him off, I mean?" Emma asked Charlie, clearly ignoring Nithloraul now. "I mean, this isn't just some demon that we're dealing with. We're talkin' about the guy who went through tearing up hell."

"We aren't just demons ourselves. But I get your point. It's either we kill him or find someone to seal him. And I doubt either is going to be easy since we're talkin' about someone who tears up hell for fun." Charlie replied.

"It's a good thing we managed to nab a few bites of the devil then huh?"

"It's not like I wanted to. We didn't have any other choice once he was finally yanked out. The bastard's got a piece of me with him too now. But if he gets out of Hell, then there won't be much to stop this realm from turning into a wasteland. He tends to hold grudges."

~

"That's the pl–" Han'ah's words were replaced with a shriek when Oasis suddenly appeared between them, standing on the map. "Freaking HELL!" She said, panting slightly with her hand on her chest.

Oasis stared at the floor glumly before straightening herself, her expressions deadening again as she looked to Han'ah, and then to Rosemary. "Stand at attention. It's about time we begin."

~

Meanwhile, Addai comforted Zealia in a warm embrace, his eyes still lingering where Oasis had been in front of them. He could feel the shift in her aura, and in turn it made him a little sad to see it. "Surely she will return to see you again," He said in an attempt to cheer her up some. "But...I do not think that I will attempt to drink alcohol again any time soon.." He added jokingly.
Hey! *Before Charlie had a chance to react, a rock was sent flying, striking Charlie in the back of the head, only to see The Nithloraul behind him, kicking a rock on her feet in a playful manner before she spoke* Sorry, but I need the beast to be alive *With that, she kicked the rock towards Charlie*

Oh, hi Oasis *She stood up, taking notice of her expression. Despite it being the same, something about it felt off. As Rosemary looked over her, she asked* O, are you.... are you alright?
Charlie came to a stop once the rock struck him in the back of the head, and he turned around, catching the next one that came at him and crushing it. "Listen, whoever you're supposed to be, because I don't think you heard me. As courtesy, I'm only sayin' this one time. Back off. Whatever it is you've got planned for whatever stupid reason, I don't care about it. Get in my way, and I will stomp a hole through your face."

Emma's eyes narrowed. "Don't give me a reason to second that opinion. We have better things to do and things to take care of."

Charlie continued back on his way. "I swear, every woman that I come across is either a bitch, a senseless annoying bitch, or an even bigger bitch, never any in betweens."

"Oh well fuck you too then asshole!" Emma replied, glaring at him some.

~

Oasis didn't answer the question, and instead opened the bag and handed Rosemary and Han'ah the vials that were meant for them while she held the one that was for her. "Drink them while we're on the way to shore." She turned to Oswald. "Lift the anchor and return the ship onto its course to the port."
*As Charlie was walking away, he was almost struck by a much larger object, a boulder, that struck the ground in front of him. Turning around, The Nithloraul was dusting her hands as she spoke* Oops. Finger slipped

*Rosemary looked up at Oasis, still unable to get over her expression before she suddenly, without hesitation, took Oasis' hand and lead her from the group, before she spoke to her in private* Oasis, what's going on? I get it, you're worried about your sister. But.... You have this sense of dread, like something really bad is going to happen
Charlie stared at the boulder, already agitated as he grabbed a hold of it, his fingers burrowing down into it before he lifted it with relative ease. As he turned around, he hurled it back at her as if it were a pebble. "Mines didn't. Now fuck off." He grabbed Emma by the wrist and drug her along towards their destination.

~

"The only sense of dread I have is this ship leaving without my sibling aboard it with my parents." Oasis replied flatly. "What gives you the impression that I'm worried? All of you will be back on this ship, and I'll make sure of that. Now drink the potion and get prepared to leave the ship when Oswald takes you around to the beginning of your route."
*As Oswald got the ship moving, Rosemary gently placed her hands on Oasis' cheeks, looking her in the eye. She was silent, but Oasis could see that Rosemary was worried for her. She continued to stare into her eyes before she spoke* Then I guess I'll have to make sure you make it back too. I don't want to lose anyone here. That includes you, O. I.... can't have anything happening to you, alright?

*The Nithloraul grabbed the boulder with ease before hurling it right back at him* Oh no, I insist. You take it
"For the love of–" Emma pulled her hand out of Charlie's grasp. She was the one to stop the boulder in it's track, her feet pushing back against the ground a little. "I insist, fuck YOUR FACE." She pulled her leg back and kicked the boulder across the air where it broke into pieces upon landing.

"Go," They both said to each other at the same time, only to look at one another. "No, I got this, you go–just GO ALREADY!"

Charlie facepalmed. "I hate when you do that!"

"Me?!" Emma scoffed. "You're the one saying what I'm saying!"

"How about we both just go. We don't have time to deal with this shit," Charlie said finally.

~

Oasis just looked at her, not saying anything and instead just giving a shrug. "Whatever you may insist if it helps you remember what was planned." She walked passed her. "Now drink the potion. We need to already be disguised before entering Fre."
Zealia couldn’t help but giggle through the tears and her red cheeks, smashing her face against Addai’s chest so that he wouldn’t witness her ugly face of doing so. She managed to place a kiss while she was there before making a glass of orange juice appear in his hands so he could wash down the icky taste.
"Mahalo," Addai thanked her for the orange juice and began to drink it while keeping his arm around her. He paused for a moment to lift her chin. "Do not cry, Zealia," He smiled at her. "I am sure that everything will be well. Have you notified any of your family of our reservations to the resort?"
*Rosemary looked at the ground, a little saddened by her response, and without hesitation, she began to drink from the potion, trying her best to fight back any sadness that she felt building up inside of her*

How about you both stay. Make it somewhat of a fight for once *The Nithloraul said, approaching them both now* Ever since I got this body, I've been doing nothing but killing weak demons and worthless deities. I doubt you two will be much on your own, so please, I insist, give me something to work for
“No—YES.” Zealia corrected herself, clearing her throat. She notified her brother and that was enough. She felt as if there was no importance and rather it would be a burden to both her parents telling them. And deep down, although she refused to, she felt as if her parents had cursed her with bad luck for eternity. That all the weight they carried on their shoulders now was on her. All the things they committed in the past were now targeting her and her innocent siblings and friends. And she hated it. This resort would be the perfect time to relax and take a break from the chaos of her family, along with being away from everyone else. To a certain extent, she even thought about moving to a place no one would ever find her so she could start off a new life.

The nymph looked at Addai and smiled, placing a kiss on his cheek. “Yes, we just need to pack. And I have so many outfit ideas and bathing suit options I’m gonna need you to choose for me.” She giggled in attempt to lighten the mood, taking his hand in hers. “Come on, let’s get ready~” She began her way to her room.
Both Charlie and Emma looked to Nithloraul with identical expressions of disinterest.

Emma glanced at Charlie. "Should I do it, or do you want to do it?" She asked. "Because she's starting to remind me of someone I don't like."

"You go on ahead. I'll catch up with you." Charlie said, rolling up his sleeves. "This won't take long." He began to walk towards Nithloraul,

Emma gave a nod, a grin appearing on her face as she began to snicker, turning and going on her way.

"You are really annoying. You could've just left us the fuck alone and bygones be bygones, but no. You want to act like a bitch and throw rocks like it's the fucking stone age." Charlie muttered, cuffing his now rolled up sleeves.

~

Addai chuckled some as he followed her upstairs, glad to see that she had at least been able to cheer up some. Just seeing her smile was enough for him to have a day worth having. "I would love to help you pick out anything you need me to. After all, I myself do not have much to bring alone." Which was true, being that he kept most of his clothing at a minimum since he never had much to began with. And he didn't mind that at all.

~

"Blegh–why do all of these that I drink taste like how sewer water and musty butt smell?!" Han'ah complained as she stuck her tongue out in disgust. But then she saw Oasis drinking hers as if it were just water. "HOW?! That's not fair, your's must taste better than ourr--egh–" She let out a burp, covering her mouth only to notice that her hands had become a bit wider, and she watched as spots of green began to appear on them. "The fuck–THE FUCK?!" She exclaimed. Her height increased some as well, and soon her hair was a dark purple-black, her skin a a tint of green. Two long teeth jutted from her bottom jaw, sticking out. She had become a female link. "How is this.." She covered her mouth, shocked that the voice that came out was much more gruff than her own. "This is...so...weird..."
cosmic_fusions commented…
:( 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I didn't even do anything this time XD 1年以上前
:(((((( whyyyy 1年以上前
"Nahhh ahhh." She shook her head. "We didn't go shopping for you yesterday for nothing! Those Hawaiian shorts are going to look magnificent on you, and don't forget all the tank tops!" Zealia said as she entered her room, the colors of what she ended up getting for him the exact ones her mom told him she loved on him. The nymph took off her robe and hung it nearby before she began to rummage through her closet, a velvet suitcase of hers appearing magically on the bed.
"Fine, fine. I'll bring those instead then." Addai laughed a little as he grabbed his bag, and opened it up. He began to take out his usual clothes, folding them and setting them aside along with his ukulele and then started replacing them with the newer clothes that he and Zealia had gotten yesterday. While doing so, he couldn't help but look over to Zealia, noticing that she was still dressed in the lingerie that she had been wearing last night. My goodness.., he thought to himself, his gaze moving over the curves of her body until he pulled his attention back to that he was doing.
"Ya know, it's not nice to stare~" Zealia said despite not even having to look, her face still deep into the pile of clothing in her closet as she moved her behind some for a tease. She finally stood back up, having to tie her hair in a messy bun since she hadn't brushed it yet that morning. And because she inherited her mother's hair, it was more than a pain to deal with. "Okay! We're ready!" The therinymph exclaimed before taking a few steps back to sit on the edge of the bed. And when she clapped, a dozen of clones of herself walked uniformly as if a runway show wearing the different outfits Zealia spoke about earlier.

Three were wearing bathing suits of different colors and designs–some two pieces with thongs, the other one piece. A few were wearing different styles of sun dresses and cocktail ones, and the rest cute rompers, off the sleeve blouses, and high waisted denim shorts.
Oh please. The stone age. Before then, I was still exploring this earth by the time the beasts that wandered it were dying horribly. I doubt you can kill me *The Nithloraul chuckled, already formulating a plan in her head*

*Rosemary took a drink from hers, not even bothering with the taste this time or putting in the effort to gag as she downed it, and already felt the transformation take place*
last edited 1年以上前
Addai turned to see the clones arranging themselves for him to help his lover pick out a few things for their trip. The first thing that he immediately picked out for..."observatory reasons" was the two piece that involved the thongs. He took a liking to basic colors, so some of them were plain colors that he just liked all together, especially on her. However, he also picked some of the patterned ones as well. He pointed out how attractive he thought she looked in shorts as well as two of the patterned rompers.
But it was seeing some of the clones in sun dresses that brought a smile to his face, and he was picking out some of those as well until he realized that they were only going to be gone for a day. He looked over to Zealia. "Are you sure that all of this clothing will be necessary for our trip?"

~

"Oh trust me. You'd be surprised at what I'm capable of. You say you've been around since before the yada yada yada. Well I guess you're still as dumb as a bag of rocks. Like I said, don't have time for this." Charlie commented. A smirk came onto his face. But then a wall of stone lifted in between them. "So long, BITCH!" And by the time she got to the other side, he was already gone.
-
Emma had already made a good bit of distance between them, closer to the source of what they came to deal with than before. When Charlie appeared in front of her she slid to a stop, grinning. "It worked?"

"Like a charm." Charlie answered while brushing himself off.

Emma looked at the mark that was left where Charlie had grabbed her wrist before. "I knew that'd come in handy! C'mon, it's just up ahead. I can feel it."

~

Oasis's appearance had began to morph as well, her skin sizzling into a deep red as small horns poked from her head. Her hair remained short but became thicker and wilder. Her body grew a few inches taller in the process as well. She looked at her hands, watching as they changed. Luckily, she wasn't wearing shoes because they probably would have been ruined with the new size of her feet.
last edited 1年以上前
But what about Rosemary's disgusting transformation XD 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I don't know, what about it XD 1年以上前
I dunno. Make a thing XD 1年以上前
*As Charlie and Emma weer running in the direction of Alex, they found the stone wall striking into the earth in front of them, stopping their progress. On top of it, The Nithloraul sat, her legs crossed as she was humming softly* Oh, sorry, was this all you had? Now I don't see it as a fight. It would be no different than just picking on someone weaker than me
this isn't helga, coollaaaa :( 1年以上前
And I'm not COLA XD 1年以上前
so stop hating helga :( 1年以上前
"Mhm~" Zealia nodded with a grin. "What if I suddenly want to swim but the sunset does not match the coloring of my suit? Or what if it's hot enough but too cold for shorts? What if I get a tan and now blue looks better on me than green?" She couldn't help but let out her girly side some, something she had not done for years now. She rested her head against his chest as she observed her clones, perking her ears some when she realized she had promised them something. She nodded, and as each clone finished with presenting their job, they smothered Addai with kisses of their own instead of just the ones within their mistress.
"Oh, trust me. If we weren't in a rush I'd drag your ass," Emma hissed. "Which might come a little sooner, because you're really starting to get on my damn nerves."

"Yours and mine both." Charlie said, clearly annoyed now. "Looks like I'm just going to have to deal with this scrub now."

"Wait...how about we just bring him here?" Emma said suddenly.

Charlie looked over at her. "...That's...actually not a bad idea. Actually," He grinned some now. "Let's do that then, and save ourselves the trip."

Their horns began to burn with a molten orange, And Emma began to crack her knuckles. "And we'll deal with our stalker here while we're at it."

~

As Rosemary's transformation began to take place, her arms began to become flabby, her body widening as prickly horns surrounded the top of her head like a crown. Her cheeks expanded outwards as her skin paled into a vomit color until she became an ogre.

"...I think..I'm going to be sick.." Levi commented, turning away from Rosemary.

"Disgusting..." Han'ah wrinkled her nose, the way she spoke sounding odd with her new voice.

~

Addai listened to Zealia go on about the different scenarios that could occur to validate her excessive amount of clothing. He began to laugh again when she spoke about possibly getting a tan and that one color would look better on her than another if it happened. "I do not understand why women worry about such things to such a degree."

When Zealia's clones had started coming towards them however, he was confused. And in his confusion, he instinctively held Zealia close to him in case the clones had gone rogue, if it were possible. However, when they all began to smother him in kisses, blush came across his face, and he was confused as to whether or not he should kiss them back or not. However, he wasn't complaining either, and rather enjoyed having so many of his lover in one place.
Ugh, I'm going to have a long talk with Zealia when I see her again. How am I supposed to get on top of buildings and sneak in looking like this *Rosemary looked at herself in the reflection of the water, hating everything she saw*

Oh please *Nithloraul said as she jumped down in front of them, landing on her feet* If I had any interest in stalking you two, I'd set my standards to someone who can at least best me in a fight, or last ten minutes. You two probably won't last one
Zealia giggled some when he held her close, but didn't fight it at all and rather enjoyed herself in his arms. "Sorry, they couldn't help it. They begged me all to have a taste of their own rather from their mistress's lips." And after each clone gave their kiss and cuddles, they disappeared from sight, the clothes they wore now folded neatly on the other side of the bed. The real Zealia smooched his lips and deepened it with her tongue before she smiled. "We are going to enjoy ourselves very much." She teased, hinting the future with a smirk.
Emma's fist suddenly came into contact with Nithloraul's mouth stiffly, sending her flying back and breaking through the stone in front of them. However, it was only a baby tap by her standards. "...You talk...way too fucking much."

"At least you did it before I did." Charlie commented.

"You'd think someone would no when to shut up. And I thought Alzul was annoying. i swear, all I was hearing was "punch my face, punch my face, and therefore by my standards, you should punch my face". "

"Alright. Lets bring the big bastard here before he decides to do anymore than he's already done." His horns began to burn a bright orange, as did Emma's.

A pulse released from their horns that send traveled through the air like a ring of burning air, spreading across the vicinity.

~

Oasis ignored the others speaking, and instead went to where Oswald was steering the ship and pointed out to an area near the distant town where ships were loading and unloading cargo. "Steer the ship in that direction. But don't stop at the port. Keep it mobile. Just get close enough for me to swim the rest of the way.

~

When Zealia explained the actions of her clones, Addai's eyebrows rose. "Th-they can do that?!" He was more than just fascinated now. Because each of their lips felt different, the way they kissed him. He watched them disappear from sight, nodding slightly as he found that he learned another new thing about magic and clones.

When the actual Zealia kissed him however, he followed with deepening it when their lips locked, his tongue joining hers. And with what followed, he already felt a light jump from his shorts. "I am...most definitely looking forward to it."
If you say so *Oswald responded, moving the ship slowly towards the location, but Rosemary's complaints were still audible*

*As they traveled across the air, the sounds of rubble underneath them could be heard. In seconds, a purple arm came from the earth, grabbing Emma by the ankle and smashing her into the ground. As soon as she was struck, the arm raised her up again and slammed her back into the ground. It repeated the process three times before the Nithloraul stood up, only scratched a little as she smiled to Emma* Was that some sort of love tap? That was utterly pathetic.
Zealia nodded at his question. "Mhm, sometimes they develop their own personalities and interests with frequent use. But they all seem to be interested in you, which is no surprise." She laid down on the bed now, stretching some with a squeak of a yawn. "You have that charisma and handsomeness for all of them." She giggled as she rested her head on her arms, summoning the poster of the resort to see if there was any additional information about activities that could be done there.
The moment Nithloraul had began to speak again, the bottom of Charlie's foot collided with her face, however he shoved his foot downwards and smashed the back of her head into the ground, being much less lenient than Emma had been. He knelt down, the ground beginning to crack around them as he forced his foot further. "Not so much as a love tap as it was to shut you the fuck up." He stood up straight, glancing back at Emma, who was getting up now and dusting herself off. "He's on his way."

"Yeah, I so didn't know that," She said sarcastically with a hiss, spitting out a bit of dirt as her hood fell off of her head. "Now move so I can murder this cow."

"Don't get too worked up. I've already figured out what she is. Which means if she becomes too bothersome I'll just call the old man and he'll handle it. He knows more about annoyances like this one than I do, and he owes me anyways." He stepped down on Nithloraul's face as he felt the ground beginning to tremble violently, walking off of it while dragging the heel of his foot. "We've definitely got his attention. And by the feel of things, somebody must've pissed him off already. Just our luck. Looks like this might be more of a problem than we thought."

~

"You are rather charming yourself," Addai said to her with a chuckle. "Not to mention that you have such an appeal to the eyes to pair with it. As do they all, since they all appear as you do. Really I am glad to know that they have taken a liking to me as well. More of you sounds most like my happy place." He crawled in between her legs and rested his head on her stomach, placing a soft kiss there. "You are such a precious woman."

~

Oasis crossed her arms now as an Oni, her solid silver eyes remaining on where Oswald was steering the ship. "On the third day, take the ship towards the north once everyone is aboard and head to Freece." She said, but left it at that as she walked towards the very front of the ship, stretching and preparing to jump down into the water when the time came.
*In seconds, The Nithloraul stood up on her feet, dusting the dirt from her face as she spoke once more* You know, you could at least try to put up a fight *Moving at an inhuman speed, the Nithloraul went behind Charlie and grabbed his horns, bending him backwards so that he could see her upside down. She gave a smile before she started to punch him in the face repeatedly, keeping him at this angle, pushing on him more and more in an attempt to break his spine*

*Rosemary walked over, feeling disgusted still as she looked at her arms* So how in the hell are we gonna sneak in here anyway when we find her lab. I doubt we could just get by with these
that wasn't a good idea, trust me i know xD 1年以上前
Yeah, but Nithloraul is immortal XD 1年以上前
COOOLLAAAA/SUNNDAAEEEE, do あなた still hate helga? :( 1年以上前
Zealia's thighs interlocked behind Addai's back when he snuggled between them, giggling when she felt him kiss her stomach. However, her eyes remained glued to the poster, admiring the intricate detailing of the water and colors. But then her ears perked at the last of his comment, and she bit her lip in thought before she spoke. "Do you think children are precious?" She asked for obvious reasoning, peeking her head up to look at his reaction.
Emma's hand stretched over Nithloraul's face and latched on to her upper jaw, slamming the back of her head into the ground. "Or maybe, you, should, FUCK. OFF. AND. DIE!" With each word, the heel of her foot smashed into Nithloraul's face, the ground breaking up some now.

Charlie, who had fallen to the ground, sat up with a groan, holding his face for a moment. "Losing my goddamn patience," He said to himself.

Emma grabbed Nithloraul by the hair and was about to sling her off into one of the buildings until someone flew passed her with enough force to knock her off her feet.

There was a wicked laughter that boomed through the air as a large figure was plummeting from the sky. "Aɴᴛs! Mᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ!" Alexander the Damned howled in laughter as he crashed into the ground, the ground itself bending and crushing under the impact.

Sigmano pushed himself up from the ground, half of his face healing as he grimaced.

Alexander stood up straight. "Yᴇs, YES! Aʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ Sᴜꜰꜰᴇʀ!" He summoned his grand ax into his hand."Gᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍɪᴇs, ADAM. Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ ᴠᴇssᴇʟ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ᴍᴇ, sʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴏʀ ᴘᴇʀɪsʜ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ!"

"I came to bargain with your damned soul, Alexander. But it seems that your thirst for vengeance has even deadened to so." Sigmano growled.

~

Addai thought for a moment, frowning a little at the question. "Yes, of course they are. Children are innocent beings when they have been raised and cared for in such way to be so. I cannot imagine a child not being so." He answered finally. "But you are no child."

~

Oasis was silent for a few long seconds until she finally started to speak. "We'll get to that section of things when we get to them." She gave a simple answer, not really saying much afterwards.
That's reassuring *Rosemary joked, already prepared to jump off the ship, but mostly hoping that she could with her new weight*

*Nithloraul stood up once she was no longer being stomped, brushing more dirt out of her hair as she turned to Sigmano* Hi, Siggy. How goes the fight with Alexander? Tell me he was at least more of a challenge than these two? I'm dying for a real fight and this big dog looks like he'll be just as easy to deal with. Disappointing, honestly
how the fuck do あなた type so gadamn FAST 1年以上前
Raisins 1年以上前
Zealia blinked when she realized Addai didn't get the reasoning for her question, and instead asked a different one. "Do you think our children will be just as precious as the rest?" Her ears perked as she put away the poster and leaned up some to look at him now.
"Yeah, because apparently this one-side brain having shit eating fuck is any more of a challenge to either of us." Emma scoffed, rolling her eyes as she got up. "So, Charlie. On a scale from one to ten, how fucked are things about to get."

"Well, considering that we have nothing but a bunch of fucking deadweight around us, and it looks like Alexander has gotten his warm up in, I'd say about a twenty." He replied. "Also, looks like he got a new ax from reaping souls I'll assume, so lets make that twenty-one. And if he manages to open the gates of hell, we can add fifty to that."

Alexander began to charge forward, jumping into the air and stomping onto the ground, causing it to fold in on itself and the city to began to slide.

~

"It's as reassuring as it gets." Oasis said plainly. "Oswald! Steer to the left. Afterwards, continuing to take the other two around to their starting points! It should take twenty minutes to get around to each stop!"

~

Addai gave a sort of shrug. "Perhaps one day we will be able to find out, say in a few years. Which would mean that you would have to stop drinking the potions a little later down the line, yes?"
*Oswald gave a nod, steering the ship to the left, already preparing the ship for Oasis' departure*

*Enricho wandered around the city, his hands in his pockets. Despite having stopped drinking after Oasis was born, the desire for a drink had been more present than ever before. He longed for a sip of something strong that burned, but he kept his focus on his travels, hoping to find someone that was recognizable*

*The Nithloraul felt the weight of the earth shake from the force of Alexander, giggling as she kept her balance as she spoke to Alexander* Heel! Heel, boy! Sit!
Alexander launched into the air again as the ground was crumbling beneath him, his ax gleaming in burning embers of screaming souls, and he lifted it above his head.

Sigmano moved across the sliding earth that fell inwards, darting and grabbing Nithloraul, already preparing to get out of the way. However, Alexander was already coming down at an alarming speed, and once he struck the ground, it went from trembling violently to being thrown as if the world had been thrown into a tornado as the entire city collapsed in on itself all at once.

~

Oasis remained silent as her stretching came to an end, her eyes staring towards the port as she was already mapping out a way to depart from the ship without being seen until she reached the docks.
duuun ignoree mehhh :((( 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
She's not going to get beat up XD She's going to be eaten 1年以上前
please don't harm her in any way もっと見る than she's already been harmed :( 1年以上前
Zealia nodded softly with a smile, propping herself up more so she could deliver yet another kiss on his lips. "It would make me eternally happy to have your child." She was happy to know that Addai thought the same about the situation. She levitated the clothing into her velvet bag before she began packing a few of her cosmetics as well into a smaller bag, getting herself ready for the trip.
It's been six days, Z XD 1年以上前
Addai gave her a smile as he got himself up after kissing her back. "I think in a few years, having you be the mother of my child would be a wonderful thing. You would make an amazing mother, especially with such caring tendencies."
One pregnant Zealia coming right up xD 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
In a few years XD 1年以上前
................tomorrow? 1年以上前
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Nope. 1年以上前
*once The Nithloraul caught sight of the tornado, she pushed Sigmano off and got up* Finally, a real fight

*The ship neared the dock as close as he could, turning to Oasis* You ready
"Ugh, you need to lose some weight!" Charlie grunted jokingly as he held Emma over the massive whole where the city had been.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm not even heavy! I'm in good shape!" Emma snapped at him, attempting to punch up at him. She then looked down as well. "Luckily, I think we managed to get the majority of the people out of here beforehand. Now I don't have to hear you whining about it. You think that killed him too?"

"Not even close, and you know it didn't." Charlie replied.

"See? This is why we should of just went with my idea and said fuck it. Fuck the gates of hell, fuck that stupid charcoal dust bitch down there, and fuck Alexander."

Alexander stood on top of the rubble, laughing to himself. "Cᴏᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs! Mʏ ᴀx ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏɴ!"

Sigmano grumbled something as he got to his feet. "Just as I thought. He is much more than before." He began to mumble something to himself as he accessed the situation.

~

When the time came, Oasis jumped off into the water from the rail with a splash just as a ship was passing by. She swam quickly while she was beneath the water, having to move her arms hard against the current that tried to push her in the opposite direction.
last edited 1年以上前
“You would make an incredible father with your brave and loyal tendencies. I want he or she to get all of your personality.” He said while zipping her bag closed. She walked to her closet and eyed a few clothing, removing her lingerie dress as she continued the conversation. “However, hopefully he or she won’t be too giant or else we’ll have to custom make everything.” She joked.
"Yes, hopefully," Addai said, still not use to the whole "giant" thing. But then he went back to something that she had said. "Once I am prepared to be a father, then I will do the best that I can to do so. I am not sure if I would prefer a son or a daughter, though I will love either one all the same." And in a way, he was secretly happy that he had started wearing condoms that would at least fit enough to not break after the first time it had happened.
last edited 1年以上前
So he's got some demonic magic *The Nithloraul observed, dodging anything that flew at her with ease* I can handle it

Be careful *Rosemary called out, the ship already moving to the next location*
"It's not magic.." Sigmano said, watching as Alexander had began to move towards them. "No..it is something that isn't suppose to be here."

Meanwhile, Emma spoke to Charlie. "So..wanna go get a bite to eat?" She asked, looking up at Charlie as they floated to where the ground met the crater.

"Emma," Charlie said sharply. "This needs to be taken seriously. I know you heard that earlier."

"Yeah, from the ax," Emma nodded. "That's a loooot of souls in there. How many do you think he's got?"

"I don't know. But we need to come up with somethin' fast before he gets a chance to use it anymore than he has." Charlie said.

"Yeah, if he doesn't get egged on into using the damn thing." Once her feet touched the ground, Emma knelt down into a crouch, masking her presence with Charlie following the act.

~

Oasis tried not to pay too much attention to Rosemary calling out to her and focused on getting to the dock so that she could move quickly enough to get to the front entrance and get inside Fre.