Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 9437

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
((THE DARK LANDS!?!? NO!! WE AGREED ON The Albino Death! AND ADD MORE CLASSES!! XD))
last edited 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Okay, give me some classes 1年以上前
And she's a sinful lass 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Either that または Christian Helga confirmed XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
(We didn't agree on shit! XD)
last edited 1年以上前
((I know we didn't agree on "shit", that would be a horrible name XD We agreed on ALBINO DEATH RP!))
Happy XD 1年以上前
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! 1年以上前
Now let Enricho see his family XD 1年以上前
(A man groaned as he marched through the desert, the sun beating down on his head. His face was covered by a tattered cloak to help keep the heat out of his eyes. He was carrying a sack over his back as he continued to walk, his eyes spotting what looked like a burrow in the distance. He walked slowly, but surely, groaning as the wait was starting to get to him, but he kept on. He pushed himself just a bit more, until he was in the shade of the burrow, and dropped the bag onto the floor, giving a tired groan. He reached into his pocket and took out a skin pouch of water, and gave a long swig of it, before throwing the hood of his cloak back. His face was slightly wrinkled from age, and his black beard was dripping with the water, before he gave a shout)
Enricho: I'm home!

Name: Enricho Morgan
Race: Human
Sorry if I didn't read XD 1年以上前
"I'm Home" Answer to that: GET THE FUCK OUT xD 1年以上前
No, there's no way they had a miserable relationship XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
(THE ALBINO RP?! WHAT IS THISSSS xDDD)
(It was COLA's idea, I swear)
((Wind was in on it too! xD))
(Can we start the RP please XD)
(i would, but i have no idea how therian land looks so COLA's gonna have to start on that. New life, new house, new foods, new chocolates. helga don't know those lands xD

as for flynn, how else do you plan on fucking with him, wind?!)
XD Let's just say the Therian land is their 安全, 安全です haven and they went back to the world to find a new ホーム there. WIezen let Helga pick shit because why the hell not? XD 1年以上前
cosmic_fusions commented…
no, they stay in therian land! best land! no もっと見る going back to cruel world! 1年以上前
xD Fine, COLA picks a nice place 1年以上前
(...... It doesn't involve killing Franziska... :P)
(QUESTION: HOW MANY YEARS HAVE PASSED?!)
(............... 20)
(making bets now, oasis is gonna hook up with a quartz)
(No....... she hooks up with Oswald. And Rosemary gets with no one because she hates everyone XD)
last edited 1年以上前
no, she hooks up with flynn's child xD 1年以上前
Yeah, she hooks up with Franziska's rape baby XD 1年以上前
Yeah, if あなた like Days of Our Lives XD 1年以上前
Name: Ossiana Morgan/Scorpia

Race: ....Human...ish

-
The burrow's space has changed immensely over the years that they had been there, now fashioned more into something a bit more modernized and suitable to be called a link to the family that lived there. Where the man stood, or where the entrance of the burrow had once just been a way in and down, was now a flight of stairs that went into a light curve in the middle and towards the bottom, where a living room like area settled comfortably, a few bookshelves resting against the walls where lore books and similar things of that nature had been collected.

But from within the home, there was no answer accept the sound of a warm silence and the aroma of a fresh meal that tickled the man's nose with its own welcoming.

~

Within lands that never seemed to age and the sky was a warped reality of swirling stars and cosmic colors in the time of night, but a mixture of blazing red and mellowed blue in the time of day, was peace. There were sands that met oceans of water and luscious green grass that met the land, grasses that reached taller than any human or monster would have ever imagined existed. Yet, they did. A paradise for tranquility. Within the depths of these lands, there was a pond filled with hues of water that were so clear that the light that reflected upon them turned it into an color scale of blues and purples to blend into the surrounding sights of a link fit for only the eyes of the fairest of maidens, steps of marbled stone traveling from it and up towards a guiding path that lead towards the home that belonged to a family of six.

The link, chiseled from marble and cobblestone down the very foundation that it was built upon. A welcoming aura drifted from the home, it's structure built to where the sunlight always hit it at a perfect angle and reflected that very aura onto the surroundings. And at night, the twinkle of the stars shined onto it dimly.

But there was one place that was visited the most frequently by the man's sharp blue eyes. A place where the sky was a deep shade of blue, and in the distance a link occurred where the sky seemed to warp into a beautiful mix of stars and rings merged with the dark color above the swishing motions of a sea. And in the center of it all, was a mass of light.
The man who stared up at the sky had let himself age along with the years that passed him by, his snow white beard placing more age on him than needed. Oddly enough, every time he allowed it to grow, his age came to show with it, as well as the many many years of knowledge and wisdom.

"WIEZEN!!!"

His eyes averted from the sky, a small smile appearing onto his face. He knew very much who it was, and knew that he would be liable to get a talking about his beard, which he defended with dignity, despite the extra age it put to him.

((Old Man Wiezen aka Mr. Quartz))
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Ossiana Morgan/Scorpia Race: ....Human...ish Occupation: Hunter, A Guide - The burr
Boy, Wiezen got old real fast XD 1年以上前
i think she rather be bald than have a patch of hair pricking her lips everytime she leaned in for a キッス xD 1年以上前
I don't believe that in even the slightest XD 1年以上前
Enricho: *Before he could call out again, the wonderful aroma hit his nostrils. He set the bag down and immediately followed the scent, suspecting his family to at least be nearby*

*A young woman sat near the stream of a river, sitting in total silence. Her long, brown hair was tied into a messy ponytail, held in place with a little red bow, one she had carried since childhood. She sat down by the stream, as she sharpened her blade, a longsword that she had taken years ago. She placed it back into its sheath and placed it on the ground, looking at her assortment of throwing knives, daggers, and smoke bombs that she had been using most of her life. She continued to sit in silence, as if she was waiting for someone.*

Name: Rosemary (No last name)
Ha! Thatta girl XD 1年以上前
Yeah, that a girl. Forget your last name because あなた ロスト so many families XD 1年以上前
Well then again, she is, but she isn't. Somewhat like Judissia. 1年以上前
"Shit. Now look what you've gone and done. I just got done cleaning these things, ya'know." She stood there with a worn out cloth, wiping away the almost black, thick crimson of the sleek blade that she carried in her hands as her pale eyes stared down at the disfigured pile of corpses that slowly began to transmute into their true forms.
Knots bulged onto the tops of their heads and faces and pasty sandpaper textured rotting skin was revealed on their bodies. Tempers. Or as she called them, Leeches. Another product of the plague that had become much more of a casual thing. They were fast but a lot of them were dimwitted, especially without te Stem. The Stems were the smarter ones, gurgling out commands with that disgusting yellow and black looking puss oozing out of their swelled mouths. They didn't have teeth, but their tongue was like a second mouth that could stretch and pierce through their victim to drain out the blood when they fed. They hibernated at night, so that was a good thing...sort of.
She sheathed her sword in its place and wiped a smudge off of her leather clothing before turning to be on her way, her short but wavy hair swaying with the motion. She exited the further borders of the town that she had been inside to go meet up at the set rendezvous, which was only around a little less than half an hour off from where she was. For the average traveler at least.

It only took about thirteen minutes to be pushing through leaves and walking out into the opening casually, her hands casually in one of her pockets as she walked up stream of a river until she saw her. Whistled in a loud sort of bird like sound to notify that she was there. It was their signal.
-

Name: Judissia Shire

Race: Enhanced Human/Zombie.

"[i]Shit[/i]. Now look what you've gone and done. I just got done cleaning these things, ya'know." Sh
Rosemary: *Once she heard Judissia's call, she stood up quickly, gathering her supplies, and swinging the sword over her back. She walked over to the sound of Judissia's call, before she saw her from a distance. She didn't wave or call out to her. She just walked forward, before giving a bow* Hello, Judissia. How was your trip?

Enricho: *The further he walked into the burrow, the more the scent started to rise, and the more his stomach started to act up, growling like one of the many beasts he had fought before. He followed the sent, hoping to find it's source soon*

(Oh, and a picture of Rose, because why not)
last edited 1年以上前
 Rosemary: *Once she heard Judissia's call, she stood up quickly, gathering her supplies, and swinging
Shit, I forgot about Enricho XD 1年以上前
"i wOuLdNt dO tHaT tO wEiSs" .....b-but あなた just did! 1年以上前
xD I was kidding about that sheesh. Well, about the Weiss part at least. 1年以上前
Down the stairs and to the left, the aroma drifted from an opening that was concealed by silver and red curtains that was marked with symbol of a scorpion that had been scorched into it. This was what had come to be a kitchen of sorts. The space was wide, a rectangular table with three chairs pushed up to it and two more extras sitting against the wall in the company of a few floor cushions.
On the right side was clockwork spit-jack that was slowly roasting what appeared to be a roasted skinned deer that had been preserved using a salting method, and was now well seasoned and smoking with mouth watering scent; a large stone pot that also bore the scorpion symbol from the curtains was sitting over a fire that wasn't too far away from the roasting animal, a thick and filling stew made with a variety of vegetable and a light spice along with a hint of ale taking up the space within it. And beside on the far right of it was another pot of considerable size, though not as large as the first, being monitored by a woman. The pot was boiling heavily and smelled of alcohol.

The ginger haired link that stood at the pot was no other than Ossiana, and upon Enricho's entrance into the kitchen space, she glanced over at him, a big smile coming to her face. She had aged extremely well over the span of twenty years, mostly due to the fact of the curse she had finally managed to break caused a few small halts. And a hot soap and mud bath that she had learned during a few of her trips away from home with Enricho.
She smiled at him. "Mm, your return az' been early today. How was zhe hunt, dear?"

~

"That town that we were chatting about before, turns out that it was Temper infested. People hiding away with their homes boarded up, over half of the people there pretty much gone." Judissia paused for a moment. "And I thought I told you to quick with the bowing stuff, I was joking when I said that was necessary...eight years ago, Ro. Anyways, there were only two Stems in the vicinity, but they're handled now. How were things on your end?"
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Oh, you know, the usual. A little eye gouging here and a little throat cutting there. It was tough, but you know that there is no monster I can't kill. No demon I can't cut down (He gave her a joking smile, before he laughed it off. His attention soon turned to the room, as he looked over it before speaking up* How is Oasis doing?

Rosemary: It was easy. Just Tempers anda Stem. Once the Stem was killed, it was a clean cut job. These monsters just get easier to cut down by the day

(Picture of Enricho NOTE: He does not smoke)
last edited 1年以上前
 Enricho: Oh, あなた know, the usual. A little eye gouging here and a little throat cutting there. It was
LOOK EVERYBODY, ENRICHO'S SMOKING!! 1年以上前
Doesn't matter. He's still クーラー than あなた XD 1年以上前
Not all of them are 40-year-old virgins 1年以上前
(do you know how hard it is to find nice, beautiful redheaded woman with green eyes on pinterest?! xD ALSO, YOU FORGOT ABOUT WICK! But that's fine, you animal neglecter. xD)

"WIEZEN QUARTZ!" The angelic female voice shouted again, the sound of hooves clacking against the ground followed by a short neigh of a horse nearing the seated man. The woman seated on top of the black horse was no other than Helga Mourey Quartz herself. She gently stroked the animal's mane before she hopped off of it to the side, placing a kiss on its muzzle. Helga tapped Wick's back for him to enjoy himself eating while she took care of business with her husband.

She picked up the ends of her seaweed-colored dress, letting her toes adjust to the dewy grass as she began to walk forward in a rather calm pace. And in a blink of an eye, she was no longer there, rather she was now in front of Wiezen with no aftermath of smoke or magical auras. A stealthy skill she attained only recently. Her appearance seemed to contrast her husband's greatly. She didn't seem to age... at all. Only matured. The nymph's beauty was as youthful as it had ever been, and her face free from impurities like wrinkles. Only minor freckles that were speckled across her nose and cheeks like a galaxy of stars. Her bouncy curly hair had grown a lot from when it was last cut, reaching below her hips. And she'd been introduced to the concept of side bangs as well. But tying it lightly with a few pins with roses attached to it gave the illusion that it wasn't as long as it was.

Her glowing emerald eyes pierced Wiezen's, them lowering slightly to view his beard. Her nose wrinkled lightly as it always did when frustrated, and she crossed her arms, unintentionally propping her breasts up. "Wiezen," she said again. "You've got sooooomeethiiiiinggg on youuur faaaceee." The nymph said, her voice noticeably hoarse now from last night.

Name: Helga Mourey Quartz

Race: Witch / Nymph / Salt Mineral

Occupation: ....to please. Oh, and seamstress/fashion designer.
last edited 1年以上前
 (do あなた know how hard it is to find nice, beautiful redheaded woman with green eyes on pinterest?! xD
And I didn't forget about Wick xD 1年以上前
Jade, I did あなた a favor. 2B is a gift from god XD 1年以上前
It is if I go fast enough. And I 移動する VERY fast to see the new reply. The sooner I see these grown up babies, the better XD 1年以上前
Ossiana chuckled some at the answer that he gave and tipped her head to the side slightly when he asked about their daughter. "Hmm, I zhought you would have seen her on your journey back. She said zhat she would be present for supper." Her dimples showed this time when she smiled. "But since you are already here, we may as well have a drink. Sit, the ale is almost done."
She was glad that now she was at the point that she could offer her lover a drink that she herself had made. It had taken her a full year to get the hang of brewing from someone that was willing to teach, and whole two more to master the art of doing so. Her first few attempts without actually learning were...disastrous to say the least, and didn't turn out anywhere near as well. Self sufficiency had become a large thing with her over the years, though it had always been that way for her.
"Zhe rest of our meal should be done in a few."

~

"Yeah, well we're lucky we haven't ran into any of those other little shits yet." Judissia said, placing a hand to her side for a moment. "Anyhow, I managed to get the most of what we needed from the townsfolk that were still alive as a gift. They thought it was odd, but eh, they'll get over it." She shrugged. "But I heard that we've got a horde more of those things comin' in hot from the west. The word is that they're handin' out rewards for whoever can go and kill them off before they get too close. Bring back the heads as proof. So we;ll head over that way. Sound like a plan?"

~

"Of course I do my sweet lady." Wiezen said as he grooming his beard with two fingers. "My eyes, my nose, and my mouth. You have them on your face as well , do you not?" He remarked with a smile, those his eyes gave off the impression that he was smirking moreso than smiling. He chuckled again some, his voice more or less a contrast to his appearance, though it did hold a bit of roughness to it now. He stood up from where he had been sitting to watch the sky. "How are things back within our home dear?"
Enricho: *He gave a light chuckle as he sat down at the table* Always the explorer. Even as a child, she never could stay in one spot. I hope she isn't gone too long, though.

Rosemary: *She was skeptical at first, not really seeing much point, until Judissia brought up the mention of reward, and suddenly, her full attention was grabbed, before she gave a nod* Yeah. Sounds like a perfect plan to me

*A young boy sat in the town square, a bit of straw stuck in his mouth as he sat near the city fountain, ignoring the talk of townsfolk and passing by schoolgirls that looked at him. Although he loved being the attention of lovely women, he didn't really feel the mood to flirt today. Something just felt off to him, yet he couldn't really explain why*

Name: "King" Oswald Asmadeus-Quartz
last edited 1年以上前
 Enricho: *He gave a light chuckle as he sat down at the table* Always the explorer. Even as a child,
How do あなた feel knowing this strapping young lad is Oswald, Jade? 1年以上前
....need もっと見る info before i judge him xD 1年以上前
He's a flirtatious child who likes to make women smile, cares for his mom and dad, and beats up dickhead nobles who abuse their power 1年以上前
Helga's eyes squinted lightly, her hands dragging across his chest until she was able to coil her arms around her husband's neck. "I certainly do have eyes, a nose, and a mouth. What I do not have is a beard. Thou shouldn't either." She hinted, though she couldn't help but return the smirk and press her plump cherry lips against his, ignoring the spikes that poked her face. Her tongue dragged across his upper palate and scrubbed against his tongue before she retrieved hers, leaning her forehead toward his. "Hmmm, well~ If my assumptions are right, Zealia has just finished her eighth shopping spree this week. Jr. is locked in his room. Elijah already out and about in town, aaaaaand Oswald hopefully not getting into trouble... again." She chuckled before placing another kiss on Wiezen's lips. "How is my Wiezen Quartz doing? Enjoying the view?"
"Oswald not getting into trouble... again". Jade, あなた just got his character down, perfectly. Good job :D 1年以上前
"She may have gotten zhe need to explore from myself I'm afraid." Ossiana laughed lightly. "It runs in her blood, especially with zhe both of us doing so much travelling throughout out our lives." She brushed some of her hair from in front of her face with her index finger as she left the kitchen for a moment. When she returned, she carried three mugs, one of them being that of a skull with a handle melded into the back of it, the teeth of it as clean as ever just like the surface of it. The other two were just ordinary ones that had been bought from a shop that sold them, both being made of clay.
She left for a second time and came back carrying a barrel, walking it over to the table without much trouble at all and sitting it down for easy access and brought the mugs to the table afterwards. "But I do agree, I hope she returns in time before departing."

~

Judissia smiled a little and threw her arm around Rosemary's shoulder as she started walking. "Great, so west we go. We'll find an hotel to make a stop at when we get there and see what else we can find out before we hop to the job. Should be another walk in sun for us though."

~

Wiezen rolled his eyes when she mentioned his beard, though he had already saw that coming from ten miles and a field away. "My glorious beard is a blessing. If anything, it needs to be longer."
When her lips found his, he kissed back with a small chuckle, pushing and licking his tongue against hers, his arms wrapping around her waist.. "Shopping? Again? She's going to be out of currency to spend by the day after tomorrow...yet again."
After they shared another kiss, he gave a smile at her question. "Yes, the view of something as fantastic as this is something that I can not help but to enjoy. It is quite a beautiful sight, only second to yourself of course. But extraordinary nonetheless."
Enricho: Me too. And I guess I have to take some of the blame too. I have been one to wander *He gave another chuckle, before his eyes looked down, noticing three mugs, rather than too, and he sat up a little* Woah, woah, hold on, Oss. We aren't going to give Oa any alcohol, are we? She may be an adult, but she still isn't of drinking age.

Rosemary: *She gave a nod, agreeing with Judissia* Alright. We'll have those bastards taken care of in no time
Ossiana raised an eyebrow at him. "Of drinking age? I was given my first drink of scotch at my 10th year of age. One small drink won't heard zhe child. As you said, she is an adult. Besides, I would like to give her zhe right for zhe special occasion." She said.

~

"Right. We always manage to do so." Judissia nodded. She was quite for a moment before she spoke again. "How have your urges been? Everything going alright since the last time?"
Enricho: *He looked at it. He knew that it was her customs to do such a thing, yet it didn't make accepting it much easier. He just let out a single sigh* Alright. But only a little bit

Rosemary: I have my ways of keeping them down. Don't worry about me, Jud.

Oswald: *He remained in thought as he walked down the streets of the town, passing by random merchants and travellers. He didn't know where he was going. He just felt the need to walk, that's all.*
Ossiana looked at him and blinked a few times. "...Only a little bit? Hm...I suppose zhat's fair." She filled both of their mugs but left Oasis's empty for the time being, deciding it would be better to wait until she arrived. She went and sat on Enricho's lap, taking a sip from her skull mug while leaning back against him. "...I wish zhat it could wait until zhe next month...her birthday is next month.." She sighed.

~

"You know that I always have to check Ro. I know you can handle yourself. After all, you're my prodigy." Judissia said, nudging her in the side playfully as they walked along.
"If anything, thou needs to shave it off. You look so much more sexier without it... Along with some red stockings... A green suit... A pot of gold... Perfect combination." She winked. Helga chuckled lightly at Wiezen's commentary about Zealia, a light snort escaping her plump lips. The nymph slid her hands down from his neck and through his arms until her hands were interlocked with his. She spun in a small dance, moving left and right with placid steps until she was in his arms again. "I looooooooooooove yoooooooouuuu...~" She reminded him. "What is today's plan, love?" She asked him in her honey-like voice.

"Dude..." A voice was heard behind Oswald as he walked and was contemplating. When he turned to see who it was, it was not other than Elijah himself. The tall, buff hybrid was leaning against a wall he'd passed by, a halfway done cigarette plopped between his lips. His presence was as swift and stealthy as one could be, since mere moments ago he was across town. The two slits of bangs hanging from his head parted when he lifted his stubbly chin, his forest green eyes interlocking with Oswald's. "...girl broke your heart or somethin'?"
last edited 1年以上前
 "If anything, thou needs to shave it off. あなた look so much もっと見る sexier without it... Along with some
Oh god, why's Elijah so hot XD 1年以上前
....birthed from a nymph, あなた twat xD 1年以上前
Yeah, I guess. There is a super handsome hobo that plays ギター in my city. We call him Handsome Hanson 1年以上前
Rosemary: *She gave a poor attempt of a chuckle as she said so* I know, I know

Enricho: *He was suddenly surprised as she sat on his lap, already feeling a bit playful, until she mentioned Oasis' birthday. He took a sip from his mug before responding.* Yeah.... I still can't believe she's already twenty. It feels like such a short time when I held her in my hands. Now she's all grown up... And I'm getting more and more wrinkles by the day. One of these days, I'm gonna wake up and see that all my hair is falling out

Oswald: *Once he turned to see Elijah, he gave a groan at his question* Please. Like any girl would break the fragile heart of moi. I'm just thinking too much, that's all
last edited 1年以上前
Elijah leaned off the wall, removing the cigarette from his lips to exhale smoke. He kept it between his fingers as he was now walking besides his brother, obviously much more taller than him. He winked at a couple ladies passing by before his attention went to Oswald again and he chuckled. "Whelp, mother said to keep an eye on you when in town. So here I am." He shrugged. "Aaaaaand let's not forget about that 2nd grade crush of yours who ruthlessly rejected your 'macaroni glued on paper' project. Anyways, thinkin' bout what?"
Oswald: H-Hey, we promised we wouldn't talk about that again, Eli! Anyway, it's nothing important. Just..... my place in life and all that. Usual stuff you start to think about, you know. And what do you mean you have to keep an eye on me. It's not like your the older brother. We're both the same age *He sighed as he held his arms behind his head, looking forward*
Now is the time for Oasis to 表示する up and decide who her lover will be XD 1年以上前
Oswald can handle anything あなた throw at him XD 1年以上前
No dilf jokes, COLA XD 1年以上前
Judissia smiled some. "Come on, cheer up some. We still got the rest of the week ahead of us. Not only that, but I think there might be something that just might do the trick." Her smile turned into a sort of sly grin.

~

Ossiana nearly burst out laughing at his last few words, giggling with a mouth full of ale before she was able to finally get it down. "You are not the only one dear. And aside from that, hair or no hair, I'll still love you same no matter the change." She said, a edge of seriousness to her words. Because she meant it. But then she spoke again. "Zhough I would find it amusing to rub your head like a crystal ball if that were to happen." She added teasingly.

~

Wiezen chuckled at her comment about him dressing up like a leprechaun and danced along with her, following along with her steps but not a movement behind, his feet moving gracefully with a natural rhythm. When she danced her way back into his arms, he embraced her and kissed her nose. "The plan for today? Hmm, that is a good question. I hadn't exactly planned anything ahead of staring out at the sky here and observing the wonders of the land." He shrugged. "But now that you are here, I'd be satisfied with us doing something together."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: All the more reason to keep my hair, thank you very much *Regardless of her comment, he gave her a smile and took another sip of his ale.*

Rosemary: *She looked at her grin, already getting curious, almost childlike* W-What is it? Come on, tell me!
"Pffft, wha' kinda bullshit is that?" He scoffed. "I'm the one with magic, dweeb. So yeah, gotta watch over you. Dad's orders. We don't fuck with dad. We can fuck with mom, but never dad." He released another whiff of smoke after inhaling. "Not only that, but you've been gettin' in a lot of trouble lately. Also, ya look like shit. If mom sees you sad then she's sad. I don't want my parents to ever be sad again. Soo, you can tell me what's wrong ooooor I can punch it out of you." He shrugged. "No pressure."

Helga's body pressed against Wiezen's, her nose lightly crinkling when he kissed it. She released a small chuckle as her hips swayed to what appeared to be the trees ruffle. Her lips puckered in thought for an idea before a random thought occurred to her. "Weeeeeeeeeell, I do admit last time I forced you to shave your beard before a date of ours, so I guuueeeeesss I can let thee decide. And I dunno, you can maybe shave your beard again as you think. Or I can do it. With a spell that permanently removes haairrr~ You can be my freshly shaved Wieeeezzzzyyyy.."
Oswald: H-Hey, Eli, you think I want mom to be upset? I hate upsetting her as much as you do. Jeez. And I never said I was sad. I was just thinking too much. But you see, that is exactly what it is. You have the magic, and I don't.... Why is that, anyway? You, Ze, and Junior all have magic, but all I have is my dashing good looks, my silver tongue, and my ability to throw at least one good punch or two. But yet, I can't float, I can't shoot lightning, or any of that. Why is it, Eli?
"It's Elijah." He corrected when he called him Eli – a nickname he wasn't very fond of, mostly because it sounded childish. But Elijah only shrugged when Oswald asked the big question. "I dunno, probably you're just a late bloomer. Oooor, you know, we're just better than you." He joked. "Don't get too cocky now, we both now out of you and me I'm the one who picks up more women."
Oswald: A-All the more reason I can watch myself! I can get a few good women when I try, and you know it! Watch, the next girl that I see, I can guarantee she will fall for me. I'll bet all my dessert for a week that I can win a girl with my charms
I know this is the start of the RP, but I can tell Oswald is just begging to be voice によって Yuri Lowenthal XD 1年以上前
Elijah shrugged again, taking one last inhale of smoke before he threw it carelessly and squished it, exhaling soon afterwards. "I don't need charm. One look of mine and I've got them hooked. The next girl, huh? Well, let me choose who that'll be then." He smirked deviously, looking around some before he spotted a cloaked woman by a stand of clothes. He chuckled mischievously before pointing at the cloaked figure. "Her." He said.
Oswald: *He gave a confident look, crossing his arms as he looked at Elijah* Just you watch, dear brother. It takes more than just good looks to please a woman. You have to be a gentleman *He stepped toward than woman, giving a sort of confident stride, before he stopped and turned to the cloaked figure* Greetings, mademoissil. How goes this fine day?
last edited 1年以上前
just wait for it xD 1年以上前
Jade, it it's Zealia... XD 1年以上前
....perhaps 1年以上前
The cloaked woman turned when she heard the familiar voice, her mismatched eyes coming in contact with Oswald's. She pulled down her hood to reveal herself, her bright orange hair defying the glow of the sun. Her rounded face was as pure as one could be, and her cherry lips were perfectly plump. She shared many, if not all of Helga's characteristics when she was younger. But her blue eye was a strong imprint from her father. Zealia blinked in confusion, her face scrunching in disgust when at Oswald's words toward her. "Ew." She said simply before casting a glare at her brother from afar, who seemed to be dying of laughter. She rolled her eyes. "French is soooooo last year. Spanish accents are definitely much sexier." She commented at Oswald's "charm". Only then was it noticed the fair maiden carried around 12 bags, her supernatural strength not bothered by the weight.
 The cloaked woman turned when she heard the familiar voice, her mismatched eyes coming in contact wit
Boy, everyone sure was quick to make Oswald the new RP punching bag XD 1年以上前
owned XD 1年以上前
Oswald: Z-Ze! *He looked at her, before turning back to Elijah, an expression of annoyance coming over his face* Eli, you scoundrel! That doesn't count and you know it!
His comment on what she had said made her laugh a little more while she sipped from her ale. She smirked some and turned to looked at him before placing her lips against his. "Either way, as long as you are you~" Her sips turned into full fledged gulps, her head tipping back and her mug raising up until everything that was in it was gone. When she was done she sat her mug aside and went to go check on their meal again.

~

Judissia raised an eyebrow. "Oh, so the Rose we all in love is back? Not a chance! Not until we get there." She said, laughing some. She always liked that childlike curiosity that Rosemary had at times, especially when she was interested in something. It made it all that much more intriguing to teach her over the time they had been out and about with one another.
Dare she say that she had become attached to her. And as long as they had each other, she had her back knowing that Rose had hers. That was all that she needed.

~

Wiezen's brows lifted at her last few words. "Remove my beard permanently hm? Has ever crossed your mind that I would be able to do something similar to your hair, Helga? And my my, all of your beautiful dresses, it would be a shame if they were to, hmmm...disappear?" He chuckled. "Why do you despise my beard so?"

His fingers found hers and intertwined with them. "Perhaps we could make a visit to the land of the humans and gather some our favored wines and sweets to spend the day here rather than to go to some restaurant again." While he made his suggestion, he rand his finger tips across the bouncy vibrant curls of her hair and tucked a fallen strand behind her ear.
last edited 1年以上前
"Naaaahhh ahhhhh~" Helga returned the chuckle as a small smirk grazed her lips. "If thee removes Helgy's beautiful curls, what else shall thou grip in beeed?~" She lifted an eyebrow, her smirk widening in sync. Her eyes stared deeply into his. "I know how much thee loooves my cuuurllsss, Wieeezzyyy~ Auburn-eyed thee was his favorite thing to tug on, wasn't it? To twirl his fingers around it in the morning?" She said, as if she were staring into Wiezen's soul, looking directly at his stubborn self. "And my dresses? I'm sure thee would looooove to see me parade around the house naked, nooo?~" She chuckled wickedly before pouting. "I don't despiiise thine beard, but without it, there's just sooo much mooore access to those tasty lips of thine." Her fingers locked with his when he suggested his idea. "I think Helgy would love that very much, Wieezzyyy."

"AHAHAHA! THAT WAS PRICELESS!!!" Elijah laughed, wiping away a nonexistent tear from his eyes.

"Oh be quiet you animal." Zealia remarked, rolling her mismatched eyes in annoyance. "Shopping is the one thing I can do without you bufoons constantly ruining my day."

"Hmmm, pretty sure mom and dad told you to stop spending money."

"And I am very sure mother told you to stop smoking, but heh, guess we're both wrong, huh?"

Elijah's face softened, his eyes squinting in annoyance. He stuck his tongue out before lifting his middle finger in the air.

"Uuuugghhh." Zealia groaned, huffing some. "Rude." She turned the opposite way to face Oswald. "Why are you even here anyways? I thought they grounded you."
Enricho: Agreed, love *He gave her another smile as he took one last drink from his mug*

Rosemary: Aww, come on. That's not fair *She crossed her arms with a pout*

Oswald: Sorry, Ze, but I can't be cooped up in one spot for too long. Like a majestic bird, I must be free, letting my lovely song be heard by the world. And to any young beauty that happens to hear it
last edited 1年以上前
Judissia began to laugh. "Yes it iiis Ro-Ro," She teased, poking at her cheek with her pinkie finger. "You'll see when we get in town. But I'll give you a hint. Where there are noble guardsmen, there are nobles."

~

"Then Helgy should prepare Wick for a small journey." Wiezen placed a small kiss to her lips. "Still, I fail to see your point, as my lips never have any trouble finding yours dear, whether this scruff of wisdom is here or not. And oh, the sight of your bare body venturing around would be enough for any man to take satisfaction." He smirked a little, one of his hands sliding down her waist to grasp the soft plumpness that was here backside. "Just not to our children." He chuckled and shook his head some. "But I would say that you're correct, I do love to have tangles of your curls running through the crevices between my fingers while we have our way with one another." He kissed her lips again.

"Oh, a before we make our departure, I just remembered that I have to speak to Jr. about something."

~

Ossiana's hips swayed in a lovely back and forth motion when she went to check their meal, grabbing a long steel fork and poking the teeth of it through it viciously, steam rising from it quickly. "Perfect!" She smirked some in accomplishment and checked on the stew, taking up the large, thick wooden spoon to have a taste. "Mmmm~!" Her eyes lit up. "I super is hereby complete!" She announced.

"Oh, really? I thought I smelled somethin' good brewing up in here." A voice like a gentle storm over calm waters spoke out as the head of a brunette popped through the curtains. "Sup bitches!" She grinned.

"Language, Oa."" Ossiana said dismissively but chuckled as the young woman stepped into the kitchen, and came to her to place a kiss on the side of her head.
By this point, that entire exchange had pretty much made itself into their home as a family ritual. She had been bothered by it the very first time it had occurred about six years back, but now it was just...natural. If anything, she would think that something was wrong if things weren't the way they were.

"Oh come on mom, you know I love ya loooove you." The young woman snickered, her dark brown hazel eyes going over to the table where Enricho was. "Hey hey, look who decided to make it back before I did eh?" She went over to him and gave him a big hug, going around the table to her chair and removing her long handled helmdach ax and shield from her fit body and hanging both up onto hanger of copper that sat in the corner; she took off her coat like cloak and added it with the rest.
"How goes the day for you guys? Anything interesting?" She asked as she pulled out her chair and plopped down.

((Oasis Morgan/Scorpia))
last edited 1年以上前
 Judissia began to laugh. "Yes it iiis Ro-Ro," She teased, poking at her cheek with her pinkie finger.
Rosemary: *She already felt a verge of slight excitement come over her at the mention of it. She couldn't help but let a large grin appear on her face at the thought of it*

Enricho: *He looked at Ossiana's body as her hips swayed side to side, unable to take them off of her, before his attention was brought to the voice of Oasis. He turned to see her, giving a joyful smile when he saw her. He returned the hug before she sat down, and responded* Just the usual. Had to kill any of the monsters that got near the house, and then the occasional hunting for food. All that. What about you, Oa?
Judissia grinned at the sight of Rosemary's excitement. "There's the Rose I know. Trust me, this trip is gonna definitely be worth it in more ways than one for us."

~

Oa gave a shrug. "You know, the usual. I may or may not have had a tiny..small..little run in with some crusaders today." But then grinned some afterwards. "I took a little trip to Edrain."

Ossiana, who was delivering stew from the pots and into three slightly bigger than average wooden bowls nearly dropped the spoon she was using and turned around, her expression showing her disapproval. "Edrain!? What have I told you about going to zhat wasteland of wicked on your own by yourself?!" She exclaimed. "Are you seeking death?! And what of these crusaders!?"

"Whoa whoa whoa, jeez mom, relax." Oa said casually, leaning an elbow onto the table. "I was only around the outskirts doing what I was taught. And those crummy crusader blokes are just a bunch of cowards! They're just standing around guarding the place like they're afraid to actually go in there and do anything. someone's gotta do it! And besides, I'm not a child anymore."

"Yes you are. You are my child. And I've told you zhat I didn't want you going there and getting involved in the affair of zhose..."

"Sorry sacks of excuses for warriors?" Oa offered.

Ossiana let out a tedious sigh as she sliced pieces of flesh from the well roasted dear and grabbed some bread to go with the stew, as well as utensils for everyone to eat with.

"I'm an adult mother, I can handle myself. After all, you guys taught me everything I know." Oasis spoke. "Besides, those crusader dudes started it. They can't handle the truth."

"Or perhaps zhe truth zhat you speak of isn't all zhere is to it, Oa. Edrain is to dangerous. And though I may not agree with the actions the crusaders take, I see reason behind it.." Ossiana began to place the bowls on the table. "Have you told your father of the news?"

"Err...." Oa up straight suddenly and scratched her head, "I was...going to..eventually.."
Rosemary: Yeah. You said it *Her thoughts were running with what they would do. She couldn't stop thinking about it now*

Enricho: *He listened to the conversation, but didn't really wish to give his two cents, and only slowly took more drinks of his ale, until Ossiana mentioned something about the news. He placed his mug down before asking* Wait, what news? What is is, Oasis?