Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Moans with enjoyment and caresses her bare body with lust taking over him)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *speaks softly into his ear, then bites* I'm going to give you the night of your life.. *kisses him deeply once again with her tongue as she rolls over the bed and lets him be above her*

Next day? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Franziska: (Wakes up after sleeping on a pile of rocks) Wow, that was a great nap
Rosemary: (Wakes up from the tarp) I think I slept on a rock
Franziska: They make the sleeping experience better

Enricho: (Wakes up and tries to get up, only to see Helga holding onto him)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *peeks open an eye as she snuggles, keeping Enricho in her "trap"* Is it morning already..? *drags her finger tip up his chest, then boops his nose* Good morning. *grins mischievously*
Enricho: Good morning, Helga. I take it you slept well
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Witches don't need sleep. But yes, it was rather relaxing indeed. *releases his nude body from her grasp* ..So, how good would you describe your armor and clothes?
Enricho: Their tolerable, at the least
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *looks up at Macross with a smile* Good morning, Macross! ..Wow, you killed him on your own? That's some strength there! I admire you very much for that! *continues slicing up fruit he picked for breakfast*

Helga: Hmm.. I might just switch my clothing to one then.
Franziska: (Jumps right in front of Macross to surprise her) Wow, you already got a Berserker's blood. I'm impressed.

Enricho: I'm sure you can use some sort of spell to make one, right?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *nods* The many benefits of being me..

Helga stepped out of her tent, looking completely different in appearance (almost looking a hunter). She wasn’t wearing her usual medieval green dress, which gave her her signature witch look. Instead, she had replaced it with pure metal armor. It took off her elegant appearance and replaced it to a more skilled and “not to be fucked with” one. It was a two piece set that covered her chest and her hips and legs, leaving exposed her thin stomach and shoulders. Her long hair was no longer flowing freely down her shoulders. Instead, they were tied up in braids to keep the locks falling on her face when she'd fight. There were hidden daggers in her ankles, and she had a sword on the side of her belt. She now had more defense as a witch with armor and weapons.

Helga: Good morning..

(le pic mixed with link)
 Helga: *nods* The many benefits of being me.. Helga stepped out of her tent, looking completely d
(Everyone can't help but look at her differently)
Franziska: (Her usual smile) Good morning
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *offers Helga some fruits* How did you sleep?
Helga: It was a pleasant sleep. *smiles at him sincerely* Thank you, Flynn..
Flynn: Anything for you. Loving the new look by the way. *winks at her*
Helga: *grins* I am too..
Franziska: (Wraps her arms around both Flynn and Helga) I like it too. Gives you a real "Take no shit" kind of look
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Why thank you, Franziska. *pats her head like a dog*
Flynn: *holds up his tray* Oranges?
Franziska: So, Macross. Did you get the other ingredients as well for the fire potion
Franziska: I said did you get the other ingredients for the fire potion
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *stares at the scenes in front of her, sighing of boredom as she rests her chin on her gloves* Hmm.. I'll head out to check the perimeter.. *disappears in thin air*
Franziska: What?! More efficient than fire potions?! How am I supposed to make a living without teaching my spells

Enricho: You do that, Helga. I'll get everyone ready to get going
Franziska: (Suddenly grabs her leg) Now hold on, you can't just expect me to get excited about getting paid, and then try to leave. That's now how business with a Psychopath works
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga reappeared far from the others, almost at the edge of the forest. She murmured a spell, creating two majestic and large white wings to emerge from her back as she flew in the air, searching for any threats or dangers to the camp. It was a quiet trip, and she began to mysteriously sing quietly, it was an urge that was bugging her to just sing out her pain and sorrow with a beautiful and elegant voice.

I thought I saw the devil, this morning
Looking in the mirror, drop of rum on my tongue
With the warning to help me see myself clearer
I never meant to start a fire,
I never meant to make you bleed,
I'll be a better man today

I'll be good, I'll be good
And I'll love the world, like I should
Yeah, I'll be good, I'll be good
For all of the times that I never could.

My past has tasted bitter for years now,
So I wield an iron fist
Grace is just weakness
Or so I've been told.
I've been cold, I've been merciless
But the blood on my hands scares me to death
Maybe I'm waking up today

For all of the light that I shut out
For all of the innocent things that I've doubt
For all of the bruises that I've caused and the tears
For all of the things that I've done all these years
Yeah, for all of the sparks that I've stomped out
For all of the perfect things that I doubt

Yeah, I'll be good, I'll be good
For all of the times I never could.

Ooh oh oh
Ooh oh oh
For all of the times I never could..
Franziska: I can't use this. Do you know how worthless in value Berserker's blood is to everyone else?
Franziska: (Laughs loudly) Please, I may be crazy, but I'm not crazy enough to kill one of the Ancient Ones just for his heart. Also, if you were to kill one.... Well, the earth would shatter beneath us and every mortal would be killed. It's bad enough already with all the monsters, but killing one of the Ancient Ones is the worst thing a human could do, punishable with the end of all mankind. You know, I think this Berserker head will do just fine. Forget I said anything
Franziska: Oh, don't worry about it. This Berserker head is fine. No need to.... damn all of humanity for a few pieces of gold
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga’s croon is interrupted by the sound of horrifying snarls and grunts nearby. When she raises her head, she encounters the two winged demons flying just above the forest, heading rather downward to the human folk rather than going after her. Hehehe.. Not today, little ones!

The witch swiftly plummeted downward, with her wings perfectly narrowed, falling like an arrow. She purposely crashes against one of them from above, causing it to crash against its partner, making them both fall to the ground. It doesn’t take long until they shake their heads off the dirt and expand their claws at the beautiful creature above them. One whipped its tail at Helga, but she quickly and skillfully dodged it while slicing off one of the wings of a demon. The monster howled in pain, expanding its mouth in a creepy form where there was a large gap that tore skin from its own mouth. Helga didn’t hesitate, and with her sword, she beheaded the demon with a swift slice. The other devil jumped on her by surprise, quickly pinning her down the ground like a worn out toy.

Helga flared her wings to push back the weight of the demon, then quickly turned into a manticore! A manticore that was the size of an oak tree, leveling with the last bloodlust demon. The demon quickly flew forward at the lion hybrid, and the witch pounced like an animal and sank its teeth on the demon’s neck, chewing on it painfully as the black blood gushed all over the trees. The hybrid shook its head with the demon’s neck still in her mouth, using the monster as a chew toy for fun.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Okay, come on. We need to get ready to head out
Franziska: (Now scared of what she may have planned)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga, still in her manticore self, drags the demon by the neck in her mouth like a proud dog, dragging it back to the camp. On her way, she stumbled upon Macross walking, the height difference truly amazing and the blood all over making it even more intimidating. The giant hybrid stared down at the thief, then looked at the bag she was holding. She quickly sniffed it, recognizing the scent and letting out a small meaningless bark before returning to her walk. She wanted to ask how far Wiezen was in before returning. She had so many questions for Macross since now she was the closest one to him. But she swallowed her pride and decided that it was none of her business.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Are we already to go yet?
Enricho: (Waits for Helga)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *returns to camp still as her manticore self, dragging the dead demon in the center.*

Flynn: ..Woah.. Helga? Is that a winged demon?! It's wings will serve us for many potions!

The manticore slightly nodded, licking it's paw and brushing its fur. The demon in front of every suddenly became a bottle with the witch's magic. She scooted the potion to Flynn with her nose. The hybrid then looked at small Rosemary, offering her a ride for the journey.
Rosemary: Uh..... Helga?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *shakes her big, furry mane as she gently bites on her shirt, carrying Rosemary up and settling her on her back* You sit back and relax for the rest of the journey, Rosemary.. (she says to her through telepathy*
Flynn: Alright, we're set!
Franziska: Well..... actually, there's something else
Enricho: What is it?
Franziska: Well.... Macross, when she left, said she wanted to kill one of the Ancient Ones
Enricho: Their immortal beings that can't even be found by a human. There's no way she could have been serious. Now let's go
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *observes the anxiety of Franziska, then offers her a ride on her back for her to rest for a while if she wasn't feeling well*
Franziska: Don't worry. I can walk... I think. But my legs may be a bit hard (Suddenly starts to handstand and walk on her legs) Ah, that's much better
Enricho: Good. Let's get going then
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *nods her giant head and begins walking ahead of everyone else in case of any threat*
Enricho: (Follows behind her, with Franziska still walking on her hands)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *remains quiet the whole way, turning its head often in case of danger, and maintaining her scorpion tail besides Rosemary in case anybody touched her.*
Enricho: (Continues walking) We should be arriving into town soon. Helga, it would be best if you reverted back to your human form when we're almost there
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *nods, then reverts back to her original form in her armory, and catches Rosemary just in time* Well would you look at that.. I can pass by being a hunter, huh? We're like twins. *winks at Enricho* You get a lot of benefits when being one.
Enricho: Guess so (Grins, but no one, not even Helga, can tell past his cloth)
Franziska: Wow, you guys really are like twins. It's amazing. Maybe when I find a Hunter uniform, we can be triplets
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *looks at Franziska* I don't see why not! *although she is back to her normal witch self, her ears are not pointy for she wanted to be her own human disguise*
Franziska: Great! We can be the best none related triplets ever (Grins)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Why not start now? *makes an armor appear out of nowhere on her with a snap*
Franziska: Great (Puts the armor on and instantly falls on the ground) It's... pretty heavy
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *switches to a lighter armor* Better?
Franziska: Thanks, Helga. For a witch that could kill us all in our sleep, you're alright with me
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *grins mischievously at herself* I have many other.. hobbies other than killing at night.
Franziska: Oh, really? Like what? Wait! Let me guess? Star gazing? Firefly catching? Fire starting? I hope it's fire starting
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Oh yes, I do start a fire. *winks at her* But I like bathing at night.. It's so cozy and tranquil.. *her memory brings up the night she shared with Wiezen in the lake, and she releases a sigh* ..Stargazing is nice too. I like dancing.
Flynn: Dancing?
Helga: Yeah, with those weird human devices that produce music. I dance by myself though, since.. I've been alone most of my life, so.. Making potions at night are nice..