Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Seeing your face, I must be either dead or worse, still alive
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *overhears the conversation between Macross and Enricho* Your two genies will be right here if you need them for any more nonsense. *scoffs, rolling her eyes and walking back to her spot besides Wiezen*
Enricho: Forget it. Like I need someone like you following me around. It was bad enough before. You can just go with the others. I am heading off to a different land. You can stay in this coutnry and steal whatever you want. The first ship out of here, I'm leaving, and you are staying. I don't need you getting in my way and running that trap of yours in my ear for an hour
Jade_23 commented…
GETTING IN HIS WAY OOOH 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Are you always this charming to any witch? *smirks mischievously at him* It's been a long time since I've found someone who I can relate to so much. Someone who.. I find arousing and erotic. Tell me more about yourself. *leans her head against her knuckle*
Enricho: ..... I'm tempted to just shoot you. Maybe then, that would get you to go away. I have things that need to be done. I have to help people from monsters. People who lack the resources and can't help themselves from monsters that normal people would get killed from. I am not taking some random mercenary who acts violently to solve their own problems and does it all for money with me to help others. I would be better off with a Lich then I ever would with anyone else. I don't care what you say or do, you are NOT coming. Do you understand me.... (Turns and walks off, keeping his back to everyone without saying anything)
Enricho: ..... Why do you wanna even come. You seem to get along fine with yourself. I can tell after you got that diamond. And I do care about the lives of others. That's why I've been risking my life to save the lives of people. And I don't want anyone distracting me with nonsense or with their own goals when I am hunting. Now, piss off. I said it before, and I won't say it again. Do you hear me? Or, as an uneducated mercenary, do I need to talk slower? (As he speaks, he keeps walking, not wanting to hear what she says) You can stay with Helga and that friend of yours. I'm leaving to find more people in need
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: All wizards I've met are a bunch of frauds and disappointments, only using others like me for their benefits.. *lowers her pointy ears* Hmm.. There's a whole world out there to be explored.. You don't have to remain here. Hehe, you're a warlock, you can do just about anything! You can go explore the world with a broomstick! *laughs at her stereotypical joke* I sensed danger and threat when I first met you. So far, the man I've seen doesn't seem to quite fit that belief.
Enricho: Alright. Then your friends promise is not on my agenda. We aren't dealing with your shit. We're dealing with shit that needs to be done. Important shit, for that matter. I said that your goals are none of my problem (Shoves her back) So piss off (Turns and walks, wucik this time, and makes no attempt on turning around)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga nodded quietly at Wiezen, then observed the scene between Enricho and Macross. She furrowed her eyes, then stood up from the sand and spoke in a loud voice so that Enricho would hear her.

Helga: Enricho, if you can't stay for her, stay for me. Stay for Rosemary. ...Rosemary! *widens her eyes and gasps she then turns to Wiezen and trips on him due to the sudden jump* Bring her back, I forgot about her! She's all confused and scared. *leans forward on Wiezen, her big blue eyes intimidating his* The sooner the better please!
Enricho: (Looks at Helga) Fine. I'll stay. But I don't want anything to do with this Mercenary. Thinking I am not here for the people. I have something to fight for besides gold, Mercenary. I fight because people need to be protected. That's what Hunters do. And that's another thing, don't talk shit about Hunters... Matter of fact, if you're going to stay, don't talk at all. Period!
Enricho: (In pain, he pulls the knife out of his leg) At least have some honor and tell me your gonna hit me (Throws the knife, striking the ground, in front of her, and gets up) I'm not gonna fight some woman. Especially one with such a mouth. Besides, I already know that, win or lose, you'll just follow me. Only difference is you'll either do it in secrecy or do it while talking in my ear. You're just like that damn plague. Once you've gotten it, only death can get you away from it. And I said I'm only letting you stay because Helga said so. She doesn't trust me, but I trust her more than I do some random criminal like you
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *turns her head to the fight* Excuse me for one minute, Wiezen.. *stands up* ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *her raspy voice echoes through the wind as she intervenes by pulling both human beings apart, tossing aside Macross to the right and Enricho to the left. When they both look at the witch, her eyes are now slits as scales peek through her cheek from anger* Both of you! Look at you two! Like two children fighting over a chocolate bar! Like two dogs fighting for a bone! Have some damn dignity! And you! *points at Enricho* You are such a disrespectful man toward women! You are selfish, and alone! Ungrateful! *looks at Macross* And you, eggshell, you are just all muscle and nothing else! I've had enough of you, thief! Acting like a rabid fox, what's wrong with you?! Gah! You're both going to take a break from each other and go to a corner and think about what you BOTH did! *waits as she receives stares* NOW! *elevates the both of them and tosses them like bags in separate places*
Enricho: (Lands onto the ground, groaning as he thuds) (Sighs) Women
Rosemary: (Smiles) Of course I did. Thanks (To Helga) Helga, there you are (See's Macross and Enricho) ...... HElga, why are those two meanies back?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Rosemary! Oh, you're alright! Perfectly safe! I'm sorry you had to leave so unexpectedly. Helga will make it up for you! I promise! ...Oh, and those two meanies are just two human beings experiencing life. And unfortunately, they're like cockroaches.. It's impossible to get rid of all of them. *sets her on the ground* Why don't you go play in the sand or do something a human would do at your age while I talk to Wiezen? *smiles at her, then waits for her to leave before she walks besides the warlock and sighs* ..I would love to give them both a love potion.
Rosemary: Aww, I don't want to. Those two make human things look..... Terrible
Rosemary: Why. Being human is boring. Being a witch is much more fun
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *slightly grins at Wiezen* You have my permission. Thanks for asking this time. *winks at him, then strokes Rosemary's hair gently* I'll go see how they're doing. *a box of medical supplies suddenly appears in her hands with purple smoke flushing off into the air* We'll continue this conversation is just a little bit. You can stay with Rosemary for now. *squats down and whispers in Rosemary's ear* Make me look good and I'll buy you whatever you want.. *stands back up and leaves to the center of the crossfire between Enricho and Macross with her box of medicine* Both of you! Eggshell and Hothead, right here, right now!
Rosemary: Well, they don't seem to lack kindness (Looks at Macross and Enricho) Those two seem to be mean. Meaner than any monster I've met
Rosemary: I don't know if I want to. Their scary
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *doesn't even react badly to the insult* Hang myself? Hahaha, of course! *makes a noose appear in thin air with a snap, along with a chair. She stands on the chair with no problem and wraps the rope around her neck that holds itself* Would you do the honor to kick the chair?
Rosemary: Helga, please ignore her. She's just a meanie like that Hunter. I've been taught that witches were mean, but their so much nicer than humans
Rosemary: .... Are you human?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *responds to Wiezen* I was having fun! *makes the noose disappear and rolls her eyes, jumping off the chair* Where's that hunter? *sees him still in the corner* Hey! *drags him besides Macross with her magic* When I tell you to come here, you COME here. Humans and their small ears.. What? Am I suppose to tie you two together until you fix things? ..Anyways.. If you don't mind, both of you have some bruises. *looks at the would of Macross' stab on Enricho* Some have bigger. *pours ale into a damp cloth and sets it across Enricho's wounds* Let that set for a minute. *cleans up that blood from the thief's cheek*
Enricho: (Groans in pain) Jesus.
Rosemary: Well, there you go. Humans seem to be a bit mean. But witches and warlocks are so much nicer, despite people hating them so much
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: This probably wouldn't have happened if you weren't so stupid and rude to women. *finishes cleaning up Macross, then stares at her directly into her eyes, as if searching for something within her soul* Hm, there you go. All healed.. *turns to Enricho and finishes patching him up, then glares at both of them* Fix your issues. Settle them here and now. *notices Enricho's groans of pain, then leans forward and kisses his forehead, numbing the pain of his wounds with a single kiss* Hmph.. Idiots. *dusts herself off*
Enricho: Thanks again. Hey, Helga.... (Holds up his sword's hilt, the blade completely broken and gone) Think you can fix my sword (Remember his rude behavior before) I mean..... If you want to, you can. Not gonna force you to
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *raises an eyebrow* Do I have a choice? *slightly smiles at him, then picks up the hilt and makes it disappear* I'll work on it later today. *tilts her head at Macross* Hitting and threatening to kill one of my friends isn't idiotic? I beg to differ. ...*sighs* Let's just call it a night. you humans do what you do at night and sleep or whatever. At least that's what Rosemary does.
Enricho: I'll buy a separate tavern room. In a separate tavern. Goodnight to all of you
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: No. You're sleeping in the same bedroom as Macross. You'll both do as I say.
Enricho: What!? Do you want one of us to be killed in our sleep? I'd sooner share a room with a Lich than with that mercenary there
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Fine then. I won't fix your sword and you'll have bad luck for the rest of your life. *glares at Enricho* You're spending the night with her for your life's sake while I peacefully take a bath in the nearby lake and wash out the seafood off me! Follow her. NOW. Hmph.. *turns around* Rosemary, are you ready for bed?
Enricho: ... I think I've already had bad luck since I met her. Fine. But if she tries anything, there's gonna be one less member of the group, weather it's her or me (Follows)
Rosemary: Helga, why did you tell the Hunter meanie to join the mercenary meanie? Isn't that a bad idea?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Alright then. Follow her. But Enricho, you're staying with her for the night. She made an effort to try to understand you. Now you try to understand her. *picks up Rosemary* Let's get you into bed, shall we? *walks behind the group, soon entering the tavern*
Rosemary: But why do we need to keep them in the same room. They hate each other, don't they?
Enricho: Fine. But if I get hurt, I'm blaming it on you (Follows Macross) Like it or not, I', coming with you
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Because I like to torture humans. *winks at her* *walks through the doors of the building, this time in her disguised self for precaution. She goes to the counter and smiles innocently at the worker* Good Evening!
Worker: Good evening ma'am! A room?
Helga: Yes please. For two. My daughter and I. Just for tonight..
Worker: Alrighty, it'll be fifteen pieces of silver.
Helga: Fifteen? *batting her eyelashes in a girly matter* Oh, that's way too much! Aw, I wish I had that much, but I don't.. *moves in a detailed manner, showing off her curves and chest* Thank you anyways.. *heads out the door*
Worker: ..Wait! But.. I think I can let you pass.. Hehe, you are a mother after all.
Helga: *grins* Why thank you! May luck be in your path! *snatches the key from his hand and walks upstairs while holding Rosemary*
Enricho: (Can only keep a disgusted look on his face at the presence of Macross as he walks into a Tavern) Two rooms, please (Like hell I'd share a one bed room with that criminal)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Worker: Sorry sir, someone named Isabelle took the last room with her daughter. There's only one left.

(Fight me Enricho)
Enricho: Okay. I'll take that room then (Goddamn witch)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Worker: Sleep well! *hands him the key*

Helga: *unlocks the door to their assigned room, embracing the flower scented air* Hmm.. I like it.. *brings Rosemary to the bathroom and fills the tub up with bubbles* Alright Rosemary, you're going to take a quick bath and then go to bed. Then I will be heading out to take a bath as well. I like my baths in lakes.
Rosemary: Okay, Helga (Walks into the bathroom to take her bath)

(STOP! NO UNDERAGED NUDITY HERE)
Jade_23 commented…
xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I'll be waiting outside. Call out when you're ready.. *walks around the room and changes the colors of a few things with her magic*
Enricho: (Sits in his room, setting out a tarp for himself, knowing Macross will ask for the bed) Damn criminal. Why couldn't she annoy someone else
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *uses telepathy with Enricho* Maybe because you're her favorite person to annoy! ..Hehe, sorry, couldn't resist but hearing your thoughts!
Enricho: Helga, get out of my thoughts. Seeing you in person is enough to worry me
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *her pointy ears droop* Sorry.. *returns to organizing the room* Rosemary? Are you done? Helga needs to go.
Rosemary: (Steps out, wearing clothes and drying her hair) All done
Enricho: (Lies there) God, she's taking too long.... Well, I'm not gonna sit here and wait for her to just walk in. I'm gonna go see if there are some supplies I can buy (Gets up and heads out to buy supplies)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Fantastic! *carries her to bed and tucks her in* I'll only be out for no more than two hours, alright? You go to sleep. Enricho is next door in case you need anything. *kisses her forehead* Goodnight, little human!

Helga smiles at Rosemary, then unexpectedly turns into owl with a murmured spell. She shakes her feathers and expands her wings, flying out the window and heading for the nearby woods where she could peacefully hang out in an area she trusted and felt the most comfortable with. She lands on a tall tree, turning back to her original witch self and hangs out in the woods where she could be herself. She liked to bathe at night, since no human was awake, or so she hoped, and it was more peaceful. Helga hung her dress on a tree, and dipped herself in the cool water. She kept a close distance between her instruments of death in case anything happened.

Helga: Ahh.. Finally away from all the nonsense and drama..
 Helga: Fantastic! *carries her to ベッド and tucks her in* I'll only be out for no もっと見る than two hours,