ウォーリアーズ Smart Warriors Q&A game!

Lpsyoutubefan posted on Apr 23, 2013 at 10:45PM
Do you know your Warriors? If you want to join the game, you can. You can automatically join.

For example,
I ask "Who's Bluestar's mate" and you say "Oakheart" The answer is right. But if you said "Adderfang" you're wrong and disqualified from the competition. And if you are right I will keep the comment up. If you are wrong, I will remove the comment, if possible. Otherwise, I'll say "The last answer was wrong. Do NOT answer this question above you."

Leave your answer and then a question below it. Now that the talk is done, let's start the game, for real!

And by the way, the first person to answer the question answers the question. Another person can't answer the question unless the answer for the first person is wrong.

Here is the question:

How did Antpelt die?
save

ウォーリアーズ 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 KyeTheCat said…
Do you mean the first or the second time?

The first time he died because Thistleclaw was angry with him helping Ivypaw and he killed Antpelt. The second time Ivypool had to kill him again to become a Dark Forest warrior.

For my question, if my answer is correct, why did Darkstripe stay loyal to Tigerstar even though he was evil?
last edited 1年以上前
Lpsyoutubefan commented…
Correct answer! あなた are moving to level 1 (all joiners are in level 0 until they leave または get a 質問 right). ;) 1年以上前
1年以上前 sealy2009 said…
I don't want 2 play. But here are some ideas for questions
What was firestars kittypet name?
What are monsters?
Why was ashfur killed?
How did bluestar die?
Who killed firestar?
How did spottedleaf die?